The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Cuckoo”

by EngineX

Part Eight: Vivian takes charge

At the beginning of September I needed to make two short business trips and I resolved to leave Amanda behind. She’d been seduced and secured and there was simply no need to let her out. It would be the first time my sexually addicted little P.A. had been separated from me since moving into the manor house and I knew she’d miss me. It was increasingly easy to read Amanda’s thoughts, which was hardly surprising because with the aid of Dr. Stebbings excellent program I was now virtually writing them! There’d be an instant of relief to be free for a while from my stern gaze and demanding management over her body and soul. But this would soon be followed by separation anxiety and frustrated lust coupled with the nervousness she now felt around Vivian, my lawful bed partner and commanding spouse. It would make for an interesting mix. We had a little conference; Vivian, Mrs Tibbs and myself.

“I’ve left Miss Jenkins with plenty of work to do” I told them. “I’ll expect her to finish it before I return. Do you think you can look after her whilst I’m away?” Vivian just grinned.

“Oh don’t worry darling. I’m sure we can look after Miss Jenkins very well, can’t we Mrs Tibbs?”

I read much into the sour look on the housekeepers face and none of it favourable for Amanda.

“That’s settled then.”

I was in Manchester for four days, involved in some detailed discussions with a potential trading partner, concerning the establishment of a shared holding company for liquid acquisition accounting. I guess that won’t mean much to you but they were technically interesting meetings with the potential for some lucrative profits and I enjoyed the whole process of drawing up a deal. I was wined and dined in some expensive restaurants—perhaps not up to London standards but the best that the North West had to offer. Trips to the theatre and a couple of tasteful presents from the subtle side of the art market made it a most enjoyable visit. You know what I think about bribery. I never let it interfere with my business sense. But this was a good piece of business anyway. I was confident about the financials and I’d done some secret research that persuaded me of the strength of my position. So there was really no need for the sweeteners. I was going to close the contract anyway.

So what with one thing and another I’d put Amanda to the back of my mind for most of the week and it was only as I left the motorway that I began to wonder how Vivian had been getting on with her and to look forward to a little sexual entertainment to celebrate my success.

I phoned ahead when I was close to home and my wife was waiting by the door as I pulling my car into the driveway. Vivian was wearing a tight black sweater with matching trousers that hugged the lovely curves of her hips very closely. Black leather riding boots completed her attire and her thick black hair was tied back in a tight pony tail, fastened with a plain silver clasp. It was a simple outfit but a sexy one.

“How did your trip go, darling?", she greeted me. I kissed her, put my arm around her waist and led her back inside the house. For a couple of minutes we discussed my latest deal. Vivian is an invaluable ally on occasion and I appreciate her advice. She’s very shrewd. But at last I grew bored of the financial talk and turned the conversation to other matters...

“I’m more interested in how you’ve been progressing with our little personal acquisition”, I said.

Vivian smiled enigmatically and raised her eyebrows.

“And which acquisition would that be?” she said with an arch smile. She knew full well what I meant of course. She was just teasing me.

“The asset we’ve been keeping in the west wing”, I said. “A certain Miss Jenkins—you must remember her!”

“Ah yes, Miss Jenkins... Well I think I’ve made good progress there, but you’ll need to finalise the arrangements yourself.”

Her eyes were sparkling with malicious pleasure.

“I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Let’s proceed as planned shall we?”

I found Amanda in the lounge looking out of the bay window towards the woods. The girl was wearing sheer flesh coloured tights and the longest skirt she now possessed which was still only a couple of inches below the knee. I made a mental note to talk to Mrs Tibbs about that later. That skirt would have to be disposed of. Amanda’s legs were her strong point and now that I had the means of controlling her wardrobe I wanted them displayed more fully at all times. At least her open toed sandals were suitably sexy and her white blouse has that hint of transparency that allowed me intriguing glimpses of her lacy half cut bra; very nice. Perhaps I’d have that bra dosed with itching powder next time... Amanda gave a little start when she heard my footsteps then slumped in relief. Vivian must have been giving her a really hard time!

“Oh Peter it’s been awful!”

“Why? What’s happened darling?” I said with mock concern. I knew exactly what had happened of course.

“Your wife. She’s found out about us! And she’s accused me of trying to steal you. And called me a w... w... whore! And said it’s all my doing and I’m a scheming bitch! You’ve got to tell her it’s not like that! I wanted to leave but I couldn’t. I haven’t got a car or anything!”

She fell into my arms and I enfolded her in a tight hug, stoking her hair and letting her cry.

“There, there... Let’s have no talk of leaving.” Her naïve trust was quite touching. Despite the disturbing way that our relationship had developed she clearly still failed to understand the calculating nature of my manipulation. She was a quite delightfully confused and distressed young woman. I let her cry for a bit before I struck.

“You have to admit that Vivian has a point”, I said gently to the sobbing blonde. Amanda pulled away a little to stare at me in wide-eyed disbelief. I kissed her firmly, letting my tongue invade her mouth. When I broke off she was quiet—almost in a state of shock and very receptive with it. I sensed this was the perfect moment for the next step in the betrayal.

“Try to see it from Vivian’s position dear”, I said. “She is my wife after all. Don’t you think she’s entitled to be angry with you? You’re a guest here—well not even that—only an employee. And she finds you’ve been taking pleasure with her husband’s cock inside your hungry little snatch. It’s not surprising she’s livid is it?”

I stroked her hair with a soothing left hand as I fed her with the most outrageously hypocritical guilt. But it all made a weird kind of sense to her, because it chimed in with the subliminal messages we’d been feeding her.

“I... I... I suppose not”, she admitted at last and I had to smile at how easy it now was to convince her of her own culpability even where she’d been quite innocent and helpless to resist my advances.

“Do you know what I think?” I continued. “I think it would be an appropriate gesture if you were to come with me and apologise to my wife. Clear the air eh? Right now.”

She began to tremble and her obvious reluctance and fear turned me on.

“Now!” I insisted more firmly. I took her hand and pulled her like a reluctant school child towards the bedroom where Vivian was waiting.

My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and a half smoked cigarette in her left hand. She raised an eyebrow at our entrance and regarded us balefully.

“Amanda has something to say to you”, I said.

“Well?”

Amanda swallowed and licked her lips nervously.

“S... s... s... I’m sorry!", she breathed softly.

“So you’re sorry are you? Is that all? And you expect me to forgive you do you? As simple as that eh? Well it isn’t good enough!”

The last words were shouted and made Amanda flinch. She’d blanched a bloodless shade of pale and her lower lip was trembling again.

“What you need is to be punished. It’s the only language a slut like you understands. Yes, that will settle your hash missy. A sound spanking over my lap!”

Amanda flashed me a quick look of pure terror but I kept a firm grip on her arm. It was time she faced up to the facts and I wasn’t about to let her run away now!

“I think she’s right”, I said, pressing our advantage. “A spanking would do you good! Come on. Let’s get it over with!”

I frog marched the wide eyed girl over to Vivian and twisting her arm behind her back, bent her over sideways in front of my wife who was quick to take charge. Seizing the opportunity she pressed on the back of Amanda’s neck and with only a little further help from me our hapless victim was soon in prime position to receive her punishment. The young blonde was so surprised she had put up scarcely any resistance! In moments Amanda’s skirt was folded over her back to expose the ripe target of her beautiful buttocks beneath the flesh coloured nylon mesh of her tights. As I watched they clenched with involuntary anticipation and Vivian gave me a grim smile. Wasting no more time, my wife let fly with a blow of such ferocity it made Amanda squawk in terror and surprise. And that was only the beginning...

Over the next five minutes I was privileged to witness a model lesson in corporal punishment. Vivian laid into Amanda with a will delivering a series of stinging slaps which soon reduced my lovely blonde P.A. to a sobbing wreck. I was delighted with my wife’s enthusiasm. We’d planned this little scene between us, of course as a necessary step in bringing the girl to heel and preparing her to accept a little more of the strictures which would be required of her if she were to fulfil our needs. So despite appearances this should have been a businesslike arrangement for my scheming young wife and I. Nevertheless, I sensed that Vivian’s performance was not entirely an act. An astonishing force compounded the calculated manner in which she allowed Amanda’s bottom to tense and relax before delivering a venomous blow at precisely the right time and place to maximise the pain. The variety of Vivian’s assault ensured that no part of the girl’s sweet young derriere was left untouched, from the tops of her thighs, to the small of her back. I suppose that despite everything we’d secretly agreed Vivian really was a little jealous of the younger woman and this was her opportunity to work it out of her system. So there was no mercy for Amanda and no respite until long after she was utterly subdued. I had to admit that it made my own introductory efforts at disciplining the girl seem like play acting although I knew they’d hurt her enough at the time.

At length the slaps began to transform themselves into something subtly different—something that was more of a caress. My wife now let her hand run more lightly over the bright red punished flesh of Amanda’s throbbing bottom. I knew that even this touch would ache, and the blonde’s anguished wriggling was scarcely needed to confirm it, but it allowed Vivian to assess the exact degree of suffering she had inflicted. I waited with bated breath for the next stage.

A little squeak of surprise from Amanda accompanied an unexpected new degradation. Unexpected for her at any rate! Vivian had slipped the fingers of her left hand under the waistband of Amanda’s tights and panties and was now exploring her victim’s sex. This was the supreme test of the progress of our vulnerable young blonde’s conditioning. She’d behaved remarkably well in allowing herself to be manoeuvred into this position but how far had the deeper degrees of mental modification progressed? I needn’t have worried.

“I don’t believe it!", Vivian said in mock outrage, but her smile to me was one of grim triumph. “The little trollop’s hot and sticky after all that! Disgusting creature!”

And she used her other hand to administer a new slap full across the bottom. Amanda sobbed loudly.

“Get up!", Vivian commanded her and the dazed young woman wobbled to her feet unable to look either of us in the eye and with her face nearly as red as her bottom.

“Now apologise properly to my wife”, I said quietly but insistently.

Amanda was obviously still in a profound state of shock.

“I’m really sorry Mrs Killingworth”, she began. Vivian’s eyes narrowed and she slapped Amanda again, but this time across the face making her head rock back. “Ms Greenway!", she corrected her, reminding the girl that my wife had retained her maiden name.

“I.. I’m really sorry Ms Greenway”, Amanda managed in a strangled choke of a voice. Her face was red from the combined effects of Vivian’s last slap and the blood which must have rushed to her face whilst she’d been upended in such an undignified manner. She struggled to go on and I could sense that without any logical explanation for it, she really did feel an obscure but terrible guilt. Excellent. This was precisely the emotion we were aiming to inculcate and one which would aid us enormously in making her our thrall. Suddenly she broke down in floods of tears and ran sobbing to her room. I heard the door slam upstairs and wondered if she’d try to escape. No matter. I’d taken the precaution of amending the security program for this result. The timer switch allowed it to open from the outside but and it wouldn’t open from the inside until the morning. By then, she’d have calmed down a bit.

Witnessing this new level of surrender and involuntary arousal from my beautiful blonde P.A. was rather hard on me. I would have relished the opportunity to fuck her then and there but that would have been foolish. I knew I mustn’t be greedy or I’d ruin the whole plan. Amanda had had as much as she could safely take on this occasion. The time would come, I knew, when she would accept open sex in front of my wife but today it was a stage too far.

Still, I wouldn’t be frustrated. Vivian smiled at me and her own arousal was obvious!

“She’s gorgeous, isn’t she darling? I can see why you’ve enjoyed yourself with her! And I think she’s going to be just perfect for us!”

She stood up and kissed me and her nipples were hard beneath her sweater.

“I think the silly little bint was far enough gone to need finishing off, don’t you?”

“Shall we have a look?”

There were concealed cameras in my P.A.’s room and a remote control unit switched the television in our bedroom to give us a live feed from hers. My wife drew me to the bed and we both undressed as we watched. It was a fascinating picture. Amanda lay face up, full length on the bed, her tear stained features registering a peculiar mixture of shock, horror, anguish and frustrated sexual need. Her eyes were wide open and her lips were parted. She swallowed convulsively, evidently struggling to come to terms with her recent humiliation. And then her left hand strayed under her skirt and she began to finger herself.

I smiled. Amanda was such a horribly confused young lady; she was in no state to resist our programme.

Vivian gave me another kiss as we watched the hapless blonde strive for a climax, slowly and hesitantly at first but then with increasing energy and abandon. “In future”, my wife said sternly, “we shall have to prohibit unauthorised masturbation. I don’t want that kind of disgusting behaviour in my house!” “All in good time, love”, I murmured as we watched Amanda achieve her objective at last and subside with a muffled sob.

I turned my full attention to my wife. “All in good time...”

Mrs. Tibbs would be the next person to see Amanda when she brought breakfast up to her room in the morning. This was already an established part of my P.A.’s new working schedule at the manor house. She was an employee not a guest so there was no reason for her to eat with the family. My housekeeper was responsible for laying out Miss Jenkins’ clothes and keeping an eye on her general welfare. I spoke to her before retiring for the night.

“Miss Jenkins has had something of a shock”, I told her, trying hard to keep a straight face. “Now the important thing is that business must proceed as usual. We have plenty of work to do and I expect her to carry on with her duties. So you must behave as though nothing has happened and ensure that she follows her routine as normal. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir”, she said. “I understand perfectly.”

The stern old woman cracked a smile! My housekeeper can read between the lines. She might not have been present to see Amanda spanked but she had a good idea what was going on and quite plainly she approved.

“I think it would be appropriate for her to dress in a tight skirt tomorrow”, I continued. “Something that will mould itself firmly to her derrière.”

“Of course sir. And will you require the young ladies’ panties to be dosed with the power again?”

I considered this for a moment. “A light dusting, I think Mrs Tibbs. Perhaps there was rather too much for the poor thing last time!”

It was a very subdued and nervous young woman who reported for work next morning. Amanda was wearing a black nylon mini skirt, outrageously short and ridiculously tight. It would certainly have raised a few eyebrows (amongst other things!) in our old office but of course it was quite acceptable to me now... She blushed bright red as I coolly looked her over, pleased with the effect of her sheer white tights, shiny black high heels and crisp cotton blouse.

“You will reach a point”, Dr. Stebbings had told me, “when your subject will rebel. I can’t tell you when that will be. You must watch for the signs carefully. The fact is that at some stage the conditioning will cross a line, which triggers the more primitive and powerful defensive mechanisms. At that point you must be very firm. Once you’re over the threshold you’re home and dry, but you mustn’t let your subject escape the net.” I wondered if today would be the day. Last night’s talk of leaving, even before the spanking had certainly indicated a high degree of anxiety, which could easily be transformed into resentment. Her reaction to me was certainly a little different. She was very tense again, rather as she had been during the early stages of her seduction. She was avoiding my gaze and there was no doubt that the way I’d handed her over to my wife was preying heavily on her mind. She must know I’d betrayed her but I sensed she was still too bemused to formalise the idea or express it in words.

When Amanda sat down I had to fight not to smile at a little wince of pain, which crossed her pretty features. No doubt the spanking was still hurting and the tight restraints of her mini skirt would certainly not be helping. It was in my interest to allow her no time for further reflection. We must continue as though nothing significant had happened. In that way she would come to accept her humiliation, long past the point where she could dare to complain. So work was the order of the day, and plenty of it! I set about explaining the requirements of a long and complicated data-gathering project...

The next phase of the plan demanded a degree of self-control. I knew I was going to find it hard but the result would be worth it! We’d keep Amanda aroused but I would be leaving that deliciously stimulated body untouched. And how could Amanda complain? Ostensibly, all I was doing was going along with the requests she had made when she came to the manor house! But in reality my lovely P.A. would be increasingly sensitive and increasingly frustrated, until she was ready to accept the breaking of the next taboo. The words we were feeding to her subliminally began to prepare her for it... I watched her log on to the network. There was no word of protest. The little bitch had accepted Vivian’s spanking as her rightful punishment! Poor little Amanda! We’d past another very important stage without any sign of rebellion...

My second business trip was to Birmingham to one of our regional offices. It came a mere two weeks after Amanda had been so soundly thrashed by my wife. My hot blonde victim was bubbling away nicely now! How she needed it! But she’d had nothing except the relief of nightly masturbation to quench her incessantly stoked ardour. What a turn round. Her sex maddened little id was totally overcome by the pressures we’d imposed in it and she had no thought now for modesty, propriety or danger.

As far as she was able she was now going out of her way to entice me into riding her, but I maintained my discipline and deliberately ignored her provocative poses and pouting lips. And she was still much too apprehensive and repressed to dare to ask for what she needed out right. That fear was a very important part of the conditioning as well. We had the silly piece in a real stew!

So when I left a very confused and tense Amanda to the mercies of my wife and my housekeeper once again I expected them to make good progress. I wasn’t disappointed...

A steady drizzle was soaking its way into the woodland and the dank heavy surface of the lawn. Dull grey clouds covered the sky and lent the afternoon an early dim presage of the evening to come. The leaded glass was obscured by little rivulets of rain and although it was warm inside the manor house Amanda shivered a little at the dour view from the window of the top floor corridor. The pale yellow bulbs, which lay bare in open candelabras, weren’t much help. They seemed to emphasise the inadequacy of natural light without enhancing it especially well. Apart from the patter of rain against the glass there was only a long slow rhythmic ticking from the heavy oak cabinet of an antique clock to break the silence. Dark paintings of considerable obscurity brooded over the thick crimson carpet. Amanda smoothed the front of her black cotton skirt anxiously over her thighs, wishing it wasn’t quite so tight or so short. Ms Greenway had asked to see her. Apparently it was ‘to clear the air’

‘We have some unfinished business and whilst my husband is away, it’s time we had a proper talk—woman to woman.’

Before she knocked on the bedroom door Amanda made a renewed effort to sort out the complex of tangled emotions, which now overwhelmed her whenever she tried to think about her situation at the manor house. Things were out of control but she didn’t know what to do about it. She didn’t really understand quite when her life had taken this strange and rather frightening direction. There was no single moment she could pinpoint—or perhaps there were many moments. But which was the crucial one? She remembered that there’d once been a time when she’d actively disliked Sir Peter and she’d certainly felt no trace of attraction for him. He was nearly three times her age after all! And yet now she was unable to think of him without a haze of distracting desire and it was hard to remember what it was like to have a boyfriend her own age—to have a free life away from work even. Every day she found herself hoping Sir Peter would fuck her and fill her needy loins, and every night when she was disappointed her frantic fingers made desperate attempts to compensate. And she could see nothing beyond this. This couldn’t be normal!

If her feelings for Sir Peter were confused they were straightforward compared to her attitude towards his wife. Instinctively she resented the older woman with her elegant sophistication, her money and her place in society. There was basic sexual jealousy that this woman kept Sir Peter away from her and had the rights to his marital bed. She couldn’t deny this and yet at the same time she felt guilty about it. She knew that she was in the wrong—she was only Sir Peter’s mistress and so there was something immoral about her desires; something sinful even. Then too, she was afraid of Ms Greenway. With guilt constantly wrong footing her she’d allowed herself to be cowed by the older woman. It had been a hateful occasion when Vivian had confronted her with the accusation of seducing her husband. But that memory was as nothing compared to the shame and horror, which flooded her being whenever she thought about the spanking that had followed. She was more than a little scared of Ms Greenway now; there was no doubt about that!

And behind the guilt and the fear a third emotion was stirring in Amanda’s heavily abused psyche—something unfamiliar and disquieting to the pretty young girl. Amanda couldn’t help but remember the damp heat in her loins even whilst Ms Greenway was spanking her. And she remembered the svelte body of Sir Peter’s wife with a curious and unnatural interest, which she didn’t understand. Almost as if... almost as if the lithe brunette excited her.

There was no time to analyse this disturbing feeling. Somehow she had to get through this meeting—to keep herself together until Sir Peter returned. How bad could it be? Despite everything that had happened Amanda reminded herself that Ms Greenway was not her boss. She swallowed to suppress the butterflies in her stomach and knocked on the door.

Vivian was sitting on one end of a two-seat sofa. She was wearing a tight black tee shirt with a scoop neck which revealed a hint of pale cleavage and the straps of a black bra. Beneath her knee length navy blue skirt was a pair of almost opaque black tights and a pair of shiny black flat heels.

“Come in”, she said. “Sit here please, won’t you?” She patted the chintz cushion on her left.

“Mrs Tibbs will bring us some tea”, she continued.

There wasn’t much room on the sofa but there was nowhere else to sit and after an ineffectual look round Amanda found herself taking up the offered position. It brought her well within the zone of Vivian’s personal space. In fact Amanda could feel the pressure and warmth of the older woman’s thigh through the thin nylon layers of their hosiery.

“I think we need to have a proper talk, don’t you?” Vivian said. “After all we’re going to be living together for some time. There should be no confusion about where you stand with me. Wouldn’t you agree?” “Ummm... well yes, yes of course”, Amanda stuttered, wondering anxiously where exactly this was all leading.

Mrs Tibbs arrived with the tea. It was hot and sweet and Amanda detected an aroma of honey in her cup. She drank it with convulsive little gulps, unaware that it contained an extra dose of her ‘medicine’

“My husband’s an incorrigible old rogue, but I can see why he fancied you. You’re a pretty little piece, aren’t you?” Vivian observed.

Inwardly Amanda bridled at this cool impersonal assessment. She was being treated as of she were some sort of object. She opened her mouth to protest but her head was woolly from the fumes of the tea and Vivian was speaking again. Amanda didn’t have the confidence to interrupt her.

“You see, I could make life very difficult for you Miss Jenkins, if I chose to”, the brunette said with a wolfish smile. “So we need to come to an agreement. I want to know the answers to some questions, first. There’s something I need to understand about you. Something my husband may not have realised when he took you on...”

There was a significant silence.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you Amanda!”

Vivian put her hand under the blonde’s chin and turned the younger woman’s head to face her. They were eyeball to eyeball now.

“I know how you felt when I had you over my knee and you couldn’t hide it. You’re attracted to me aren’t you?”

Amanda blushed. She tried to avert her gaze.

“B... but I’m not. That is, I don’t. I mean, I...”

“Just admit it”, Vivian said. “I make you all hot and bothered, don’t I? It’s not just my husband—it’s me as well. You’ve got a craving for it, haven’t you?”

Amanda felt a dreadful lurch at the bottom of her stomach—a frightening feeling that her inquisitor might be right.

“Kiss me Amanda!”

It was an order, not a request and confident that she would be obeyed, Ms Greenway bent her head over her victim’s embarrassed face. The blonde’s eyes opened wide and then her lips parted almost of their own volition as the hungry brunette closed in for the kill, planting a firm kiss across the soft exhalation of the younger woman’s muffled sigh of surprise. And then Vivian’s tongue had invaded Amanda’s mouth and was swirling round the moist interior as she took a second more forceful kiss. There was the lightest and most tentative of returns but it was all Vivian needed to press her advantage. The predatory brunette pushed forward, her left hand sliding behind Amanda’s back and squeezing the blonde tightly so that the girls were soon pressed firmly breast to breast. Amanda gave a little wriggle and surrendered to some more heavy kissing. If Sir Peter had been present he would have very much enjoyed the erotic sight the two women now presented—the sexy and sophisticated brunette dominating the sweet young blonde she had begun to master. At last Vivian broke away.

“Did you enjoy that Amanda?”

“I... I don’t know”, Amanda said honestly. She was miserable, bewildered but undeniably and perversely horny.

“How can I tell whether you’re telling me the truth or not?” Vivian mused. “Especially when you’re such an accomplished little liar?”

Amanda said nothing. There was nothing she could think of to say.

“There is one part of your body that can’t lie. We know that don’t we?”

“W... What do you mean?” Amanda was genuinely puzzled. She hadn’t caught the significance of Vivian’s sly remarks.

“Let me show you. Now sit still!”

With no further warning Vivian tugged the girl’s blouse free from her skirt and then her fingers were worming their way under the combined elastic barriers of Amanda’s tights and panties. The button at the side of her skirt popped with a click of snapping cotton and rolled across the floor. Amanda clenched her hands but found herself incapable of resisting. She didn’t really want this but Ms Greenway was far too assertive for her. The hapless blonde squeezed her eyes shut in denial, as though the force of her will might change her circumstance somehow. But of course, even if such a thing were possible, her will had no force anymore. And very soon she felt a sweet friction begin in her groove and a hint of lubrication in response. She gave a soft moan and surrendered herself to the sensation. It had been too long since a foreign body had invaded her—a matter of days in reality but in her specially conditioned state it felt like an eternity. She was programmed for sex and her programming was about to be fulfilled. That was all there was to it.

“Good girl”, Vivian crooned.

Her fingers scissored back and forth over the slippery nubbin of desperately hardening flesh that was Amanda’s clitoris. It didn’t take long at all. Amanda’s orgasm was sharp and shocking—almost painful in its pleasure as her nerves conducted the lightning bolt which confirmed her programming. Almost like plugging the little bitch into the mains, Vivian thought. And she was juicing up again within seconds...

“You should be ashamed of yourself, going off like that. That cunt of yours doesn’t lie does it?” Vivian remarked crudely. “But now you have to pay for your pleasure dear. It’s your turn to see to my needs...”

Amanda began to fumble with Vivian’s skirt. She’d bitten her lip with the intensity of her climax and now she was very flustered.

“Not like that! I want you to use your tongue. See if you can lick me nicely...”

Vivian guided Amanda into a kneeling position between her knees, slipping her panties down to allow the girl to make contact. For a moment or two Amanda seemed to hesitate, sensing the alien nature of the imposed duty. Her eyes were wide and her pulse racing. But she was still excited and in this state she could only comply with Vivian’s insistent instructions.

As the beautiful blonde applied her lips and tongue with hesitant inexperience to the task she’d been set, Vivian allowed herself the luxury of a long pleasurable sigh, spreading her legs more widely to give the girl better access to the engorged flesh she was ministering to. So far, Peter had had all the pleasure of breaking the girl in and Vivian was conscious that this was the first real use she’d been able to make of Miss Jenkins. Everything was going perfectly to plan. Amanda’s attentions were providing a most delightful form of stimulation and one which Vivian now expected to enjoy on a regular basis. The girl would certainly need some additional training in the art of cunnilingus but she had made a fine beginning!

It was the situation which aroused Vivian as much as Amanda’s artless efforts with her unpractised mouth. Vivian had taken a handful of lesbian lovers before and three were certainly beauties at least the equal of Amanda, coming as they did from within her modelling agency. But her other lovers had been urbane and worldly, receiving as much as they gave. Amanda had a quite delightful quality of injured innocence and she was allowing herself to be dominated in a remarkable way. It was the knowledge of the power she wielded over the hapless girl, the liberties she was going to take with her body and the use that it would be put to that finally made Vivian come.

“Well you’ve proved that you can do something for me at least”, she sneered. “Not very good but I dare say you’ll improve with practice.”

Amanda blushed bright red.

“Thank you Ms Greenway”, she stammered. Now where had that come from? Amanda was a very confused young lady. And her confusion was not about to get any better.

“What I need to know now is whether you are capable of exercising self control.” Vivian said slyly “You see I think you’re rather an unfortunate little thing in many ways. I’ve diagnosed your problem. You’re a nymphomaniac aren’t you?”

“No. No. Well, I don’t know.”

“Of course you don’t. But I do. I can see all the classic signs. I pity you really. You need help.”

“W... what do you mean?”

“Well don’t you feel in need of a good stuffing all the time? You’re sex crazed aren’t you? You’d do it with anyone given the chance. No wonder my husband has had to take care of you.”

Amanda was on the point of tears, recognising the older woman’s cruel analysis of her mental state over the last few weeks. But she was sure she hadn’t always been like that. What had happened to her? Perhaps she did need help...

“I’m a reasonable woman. You’ve got a problem my dear but I’m happy to help you. I’ll even let my husband fuck you sometimes when he has a mind to. On one condition.” Vivian’s smile was profoundly disturbing. She allowed it to fade slowly from her face before continuing.

“You attend some regular therapy sessions with me, and you do exactly as I tell you to.”

“B.. b.. but, well, alright, yes alright.” Amanda stammered at last. She was really too scared to object and deep down inside, felt guilt at her affair with Vivian’s husband and a need to atone for it by submitting to her lover’s wife now.

“Good. That’s settled then. I propose a little test to start with.” Vivian said. “Something to confirm my diagnosis. I’ll need you to cooperate so listen carefully.”

And so it was that five minutes later with her heart in her mouth and a lump of solid undigested fear in her stomach Amanda found herself once again draped over Ms Greenway’s lap, preparing to be beaten. It was her worst nightmare—the thing she had feared unconsciously from the moment she walked into the room. Yet she’d agreed to it—agreed to let the older woman play with her sex again and punish her if she moistened herself. And all in the name of a cure for her supposed nymphomania.

She whimpered softly as Vivian stroked her bottom.

“Oh do be quiet! This is for your own good you know!”

And the punishment began.

Subjected to the relentless stimulation of Ms Greenway’s simultaneous spanking and masturbation, Amanda’s body responded with the primitive urges of ancient instinct, wriggling, squirming and trembling with suppressed desire. Meanwhile her mind struggled not to drown in the turbulent sea of overwhelming sensation. She was only capable of hanging on to the simplest of thoughts—that she mustn’t cry out and above all that she mustn’t climax. But it was so, so very difficult—next to impossible.

In the lulls between each strike, the brunette’s shiny red fingernails worked Amanda with consummate skill, so that try as she might, the blonde found herself visualising the soft curves of Vivian’s body, her supple but firm breasts, her creamy thighs and the moist centre of her being, opening like a swollen pink flower before her own lips and tongue. She squeezed her eyelids shut and ground her teeth until little tears formed at the corner of her eyes but after the briefest interlude Amanda was unable to resist without a more violent distraction.

So she pushed her bottom up almost eagerly; almost willingly offering up the tender pillows of her glowing buttocks to Ms Greenway’s painful mercies. And Ms Greenway would oblige and duly spank them. It wasn’t that Amanda wanted it. On the contrary, each blow was a hateful experience, delivered with spiteful venom and sending a shocking charge of exquisite pain into the girl’s acutely sensitive nerve endings. But it was the only way that she could keep any control over the unceasing provocation of Vivian’s fingers within her labia, which were constantly on the brink of pushing her into the climax she had to deny herself.

Slap! Another hard blow landed squarely across the blonde’s bottom. Vivian was quite delighted with her little deception, the irony of which amused her enormously. This spuriously justified process which purported to be helping to cure Amanda of her uncontrolled desires was in actual fact going to do no such thing. On the contrary, the P.A.’s conditioning was being blatantly reinforced. And in one session, Vivian had made more progress towards Amanda’s reorientation than her husband had managed in the first six weeks. Good work because it was built on solid foundations. Amanda was very vulnerable to suggestion now and quite without resources to resist.

Much as she relished the opportunity to spank Amanda ‘for her own good’, at last it was time to finish her off. Closing finger and thumb firmly over the girl’s clitoris Vivian gave it a sharp tug and a fierce squeeze. With a great sob of despair and shame Amanda spasmed over her tormentor’s knees. To her everlasting dismay the utterly humiliated blonde was wracked by a mind shattering orgasm. The older woman withdrew her fingers from the sticky cooling mess between Amanda’s thighs and gave the softly crying girl a final contemptuous slap on the rump.

“You’ll have to do better than that next time”, Vivian said coldly.

I returned from Birmingham two days later and entered the study unannounced to find a marvellous scene in progress. Vivian was sitting on the edge of the desk with her legs spread wide as Amanda knelt below and planted diligent little kisses on my wife’s sex. Our lovely young victim was totally naked and I was amused to see the raw red evidence of a recent spanking across her bare buttocks. Vivian winked at me and tousled Amanda’s hair.

“Well, well, well”, I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. “What have we here?”

Amanda jumped like a scalded kitten! She obviously hadn’t heard my entrance. Vivian had a firm hold on her though and she prevented the girl from turning round, pressing her face tighter into her loins and giving an accompanying little gasp of pleasure.

“I’m pleased to see you two ladies are getting on so much better”, I said. I honestly believe I could see Amanda blushing through the already rich crimson of her tender bottom flesh! I crouched down behind her and stroked that painfully sore rump, watching it tremble, quiver and endeavour to shrink away from my touch. I couldn’t resist delivering a little pinch to the inside of her left thigh and she squeaked loudly.

“I never knew you were a rug muncher, Amanda”, I teased her, but my tone of voice was ambiguous and dangerous. In actual fact I knew that Amanda had no natural lesbian tendencies at all. That had come out plainly from Patricia Stebbings original assessment. What I was witnessing now was the product of some short but very effective conditioning and some serious browbeating by my wife. This was the reaction we’d been inculcating with Dr. Stebbings technique—a sublimation and redirection of her frustrated lusts and guilt into a need to service Vivian. And an excellent product it was too! But there was no need for Amanda to know that she’d been so skilfully manipulated.

“Why don’t you plug the girl whilst she finishes me off?” Vivian suggested. I needed no second invitation! In moments I was out of my trousers and my straining cock was sliding smoothly into the blonde’s sweet little nest. Amanda gave a startled twitch and bucked back. She moaned and lifted her head trying to turn to face me. But Vivian soon put a stop to that with a firm hand behind the girl’s neck, pressing her face firmly back to work against her sex.

“Keep licking slut! I didn’t tell you to stop!”

She smiled at me and blew me a kiss accompanied by a mischievous wink. I reached under Amanda and grasped her breasts thrusting firmly and deeply inside her as I squeezed the soft tit flesh. The fucking that followed had a curious quality. Although it was Amanda’s lithe young body which was physically accommodating my cock, it was the sight of Vivian’s growing pleasure which mentally synchronised with my own. My wife’s pert little nipples were swollen and erect, her eyes were half closed and she was starting to grind her hips forcefully into Amanda’s face. One hand continued to press the back of Amanda’s neck whilst the other now joined me, fingers intertwining with my own as we mauled Amanda’s right breast. The girl’s little squeak of horror at this dual assault was muffled between the folds of Vivian’s sex. I concentrated on my wife’s needs, timing my thrusts to the rhythm of her building sexual energy so that my pressure complemented Amanda’s services. My P.A. was working hard to please her boss’s wife. I suppose she was finding it hard to breath with her mouth and nose repeatedly squashed so deeply into the older woman’s sex. It must have given her an incentive to increase her efforts to bring my wife to orgasm. And although she was inexperienced her desperate enthusiasm made up for it as her tongue lapped urgently round Vivian’s engorged clitoris. It took a long two minutes of unstinting energetic work before Amanda’s struggles were rewarded with a deep groan of ultimate pleasure as my wife climaxed long and hard, her thighs clamping themselves round the girl’s head in a final vice like grip as she shuddered to a deeply satisfying conclusion. And whilst she was still in the throws of passion I came, spurting a sympathetic dose of my own juices inside Amanda. And so it was that last of all, Amanda, her duties properly performed, was finally wracked by her own helpless orgasm, her spasm as she lost control giving my wife and I an amusing epilogue to our own pleasure as our bodies relaxed.

Amanda was sobbing softly but I felt no remorse. On the contrary, this little bout of fucking had been a very significant and enjoyable step in the progress of our plans. The lovely little blonde baggage had learnt that my wife and I were partners in authority over her. We’d used her for our mutual gratification, reducing her to little more than a living sex toy—an instrument to be employed however we wanted and with no consideration for her own desires. And she’d submitted, willingly or unwillingly, accepting the role of a passive fuck doll, and beginning to understand for the first time that her own pleasure would always be subordinate to ours. I had confirmation that with further training Amanda could now be converted into a very sweet little sex slave for my wife and I. It wasn’t the main reason why we’d acquired her but as a by-product of the doctor’s program it was certainly an added bonus! But would this be the point of rebellion?

Afterwards, in the privacy of our bedroom when we’d sent my P.A. back to her room, Vivian recounted exactly how she’d bullied Amanda into delivering reluctant but enjoyable cunnilingus. It seemed that this wasn’t the first time. I listened with considerable amusement to my wife’s story, delighted with this new degree of submission from the hapless girl and considering exactly how I would continue to develop her in the morning.

“Come here Amanda”

My pretty P.A. was dressed in a candy striped red and white blouse, a soft pink skirt, white tights and pastel pink high heels. Her bra and panties had been dosed today and she was clearly suffering a little from the unidentified itching, which her malleable subconscious had been programmed to interpret as a manifestation not only of her traditional desire for me but of a new and disturbing desire to service my wife as well. I put my arm round her waist and kissed her. She was trembling noticeably and her eyes has that doe like quality of injured innocence which she is still capable of displaying to this day and which I find so appealing. It was obvious that the girl was torn between conflicting desires, knowing deep down that she should not be accepting the liberties we were taking with her but powerless to resist us. Her enforced passivity must have been maddeningly strange to her and impossible to understand. But her desires were overwhelming...

“I’m very disappointed in you Amanda”, I said in my ‘more in sorrow than in anger’ tone of voice.

She gave me an apprehensive and questioning look.

“I leave you alone for a few days and you just can’t control yourself can you? Did you enjoy yourself licking my wife’s minge?”

“I... that is. I didn’t want to... I mean, I...”

“Are you saying there was something wrong with it?”

“N... N... No. That is. Ummm...”

She blinked, swallowed and looked away. I found it hard to believe but the sexy little bitch was blushing with shame!

“It seems to me, you’re a regular home breaker aren’t you?", I teased, but there was an underlying air of menace in my voice, which belied the lightness of tone. “It’s not good enough to seduce me is it? No. Now you have to go seducing my wife, just because I wasn’t around to plug up your greedy little snatch.”

She bit her lower lip and looked as if she was about to cry. It was all so unfair!

“I thought I could trust you but I’m beginning to think Vivian was right all along! Lets have you over my lap. It seems to be the only language you understand!”

She made a token move to pull away but her heart wasn’t in it and I was not to be denied. I’d conceived a desire to combine two pleasures, which I had hitherto only experienced separately. The first of these would be a sound thrashing of her pretty bottom. I felt I’d exercised quite enough restraint after delivering my original and only spanking, and the sight of Vivian’s recent efforts in this direction had given me a renewed appetite to punish Amanda again—and rather harder this time...

Now at this point I must make a small confession. On the whole I am rather pleased with the self control I’ve exercised in the acquisition of Amanda but if I’m honest, that particular day I fear my emotional detachment weakened just a little. Something had punctured my equilibrium, I wasn’t sure exactly why but I was genuinely angry with Amanda for the first time.

I stroked her bottom gently, studying the softly rounded pillows of flesh which swelled and pressed against the sheer white nylon of her tights. How she trembled! The girl’s buttocks were no longer the pure unblemished canvas of pale white skin which they’d once been. The evidence of recent beatings was plain to see in the delicate marks of a variety of interesting bruises which now decorated her bottom. I pressed my index finger firmly against one pale yellow example and was rewarded with a wince of pain from my lovely victim. It was the spur I needed to begin the thrashing.

And thrash her I did! Hard. Very hard.

She began by crying then moved to a pitiful begging and pleading but I had no need to show mercy and no desire to do so either. I sensed I was on the cusp of a new regime where it was unnecessary to give more than a cursory consideration for the girl’s feelings and I could give free rein to my own. I was determined to outdo my wife! I slipped the girl’s shoes from her feet and Amanda’s pastel pink high heels were soon employed in beating her bottom. They were excellent instruments for her chastisement. The body of the shoe flexed just enough to ease the wielding and the flat of the sole made a most satisfying and loud crack when it landed on her buttocks. It wasn’t long before her flesh was as pink as the shoes.

Incredibly, when I finally stopped and slid my hand under her tights Amanda was hot and damp. Punishment and pleasure were now confused. She cried and wriggled but her body wanted to open itself despite the fear in her head.

I was in no mood to give the girl the usual form of relief, much as I needed some release myself. It would serve her right to stew for a bit. I had something else in mind- something that might be rather painful for my pretty P.A. but would be enjoyable for me! I rolled her over, yanked her tights down round her knees and pulled the cheeks of her sore bottom apart. The heel of her shoe was now used to probe her anus whilst the hapless blonde gave a squeak of horror. Some lubrication would be needed. I pushed my fingers into her snatch again and then widened her bottom still further and moistened the entrance with her own sex juices. When I thrust inside, I found her ring tight but not impossible to breach. With three successively stronger thrusts I was inside. The heat of her freshly punished buttock flesh against my loins added to my pleasure enormously and I was content to enjoy it for a long few seconds. Amanda was sobbing noisily. I reached into her snatch again and started to frig her. She bit back a cry and bucked against me, clearly over stimulated and highly emotional. I orgasmed, dumping my cum deep inside her back passage just as she bucked twice more, climaxed hard and subsided.

Not a bad morning’s work, I reflected as I tidied myself up and ordered my P.A. to get me a coffee. I’d reminded her who was really her boss and it had been a most agreeable buggering session. I’d probably do it again...