The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact all the stories I have submitted are my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Crystal Mes

Chapter Three: Home Entrancement (Part Two)

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

It was a short week for me but I had already gotten a call from Abby (I might need to change my circle). Actually she had called me on Sunday as well looking for some more time but I told her I was busy, even though she pleaded prettily.

Needless to say she was very eager to get started on Friday rather than waiting for Saturday, although she insisted that we get it on Saturday as well, she declared I would not regret it. Plus it was necessary, if Jim were to continue to believe that I was only fucking her (her words, it seems the hornier she got the more her language deteriorated when she was talking to me) once a week.

I walked with Abby to the school bus stop and ogled and talked up some of the other mothers while she saw her girls off to school. She had observed me watching the other neighborhood ladies and felt the need to make a comment.

“Don’t you have your hands full with Jan and me?”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said with a smirk.

“I’m talking about the way you were checking out Jackie and Jill, and the two of them covered in their winter coats.”

“I’ve seen them in the summer and they are both worth checking out. Now that I have you I am considering branching out and I was considering my options.”

“Well you may “have” me, but I’ve got a hot wet pussy that needs your attention and I’m sure Jan would agree that you should be taking care of the women you have before you start ‘branching out’.”

“Actually Jan is an obedient sex slave and would gladly agree to any woman I might decide to add to my harem. You on the other hand seem confused as to who the master is and who the slave is, perhaps instead of adding to my harem I should just find a replacement that is more...flexible.”

She quickly backpedaled although I could tell she didn’t really believe I had a chance with either of them (apparently she “knew” both were happy with their partners and of course Abby was unaware of my persuasive ace up my sleeve or to be precise around my neck). “Of course I am flexible...master, I just wanted to remind you that you already have two eager and willing girls ready to do your bidding...well at least I am.”

She continued: “Speaking of doing your bidding Jim leaves for work in 20 minutes I could be ready for you in bed in 21 minutes or would you like me to come over. I can’t wait to suck on your cock after you fuck me.”

“I want you to be sluttish for me; do you have any thongs or crotch-less panties with matching bras you can put on? While you’re at it shapeless sweats and wearing no makeup does not cut it with me.”

“But Jan never seems to wear any makeup.” Abby protested.

“We were not talking about Jan we were talking about you and with your pale coloring you could use a little makeup and if you want me to admire your figure, you should be showing off not hiding. By the way you did not answer my question.”

“Yes, I can look sluttish for you but between that and the makeup it may take a little time and I want you ASAP.”

“You seem to forget that what I want is what is important, not what you want.”

“Ok, ok I will do just as you ask.”

“Fine you call me when you are ready, in the mean time if you take to long or make any more demands, I may decide to just fuck Jan all morning and you forgot to call me master.”

“Yes master, no master, I will call you as soon as I am prepared for you master.”

That should put her in her place I thought, although it might have sounded just a touch sarcastic. I headed back into the house where Jan was naked as previously directed. After a 25-minute session she was sucking my cock clean when she asked if she would be going over to participate. After explaining that the best part of enslaving Abby was that she would be doing it to herself, Jan mounted my shaft to flavor it for Abby.

The phone rang a few minutes later it was Abby of course. After explaining to her the fantasy we were going to play out, I dressed and headed over. The door was unlocked as directed but I rang the bell anyway.

“Come in darling I’m upstairs and do I have a surprise for you.” She called out through the open window.

I moved upstairs and entered the room. There was Abby wearing a red and white crotch-less piece of lace and a matching bra with cutouts for the nipples. She was displayed on the bed like a pin-up girl.

“Oh you’re not my husband, please leave immediately!” She moved to cover up but did little to cover her goods.

“Lady, I was told to come over and check the plumbing and that is just what I intend to do.” I leered and dropped my pants and underwear stepping out.

“My husband will be home any minute...um what is that...it’s massive.” She was doing a good job of looking frightened and yet aroused.

“First of all if your husband is the wimp I met coming in he said he had to go and would not be back for hours, secondly this is a pipe cleaner, and I’m a plumber…remember.”

“My husband is not a wimp...um what do you mean pipe cleaner?” She asked coyly.

“You have a clogged pipe and this is going to clean it out.” With that I jumped on the bed and buried my face in her pussy.

“Ummm, I thought you said you were going to clean my pipes...no this is wrong I am a married woman I demand you stop...ohhhhh...soon...ohhhhh...ahhhhgg...I mean stop...don’t...oh don’t...stop.”

I rose up and said, “I had to lubricate you first.” I was about to shove deep inside of her when I remembered that my cock had been flavored for her. “Get your mouth over here slut, I need some lubrication of my own.”

“Ummm your cock...slurp...taste like it was already doing some pipe cleaning today...slurp...no this is...slurp...wrong...slurp.”

I forced more of my length into her mouth, for a second it looked like she was going to choke but then she got into the rhythm, which is when I pulled out. She reached for my cock but I pushed her away. “I thought you said you’re a married woman. Spread your legs slut, its time to clean your pipes.”

“Aren’t you going to wear a rubber?”

“Why?”

“I was dressed this way because I am fertile and I was hopping my husband would knock me up today. Look I know I can’t stop you but please use a rubber.”

“I’ll tell you what, when I am about to come I will give you the choice of my pulling out or coming inside of you.” I penetrated her tight wet pussy pushing deep into her, eliciting a groan of pleasure. I thrust again and again, after about 15 minutes I paused, deep inside of her a looked into her blue eyes. “I can leave now or you can get on your hands and knees doggy style like the slut you are.” I pushed just a little deeper than slowly pulled all of the way out.

“Please, please I am a slut I will get on my hands and knees and you can fuck me doggy style or any other way you want.” She proceeded to take that position.

I moved closer and than pushed deep into her until my balls touched up against her thighs, I pushed harder like I was trying to climb inside of her.

“What happened to the married woman (I pulled almost all the way out and thrust hard into her), what happened to the innocent wife just wanting to have a child with her husband (again I almost pulled out and thrust deep into her), what happened to the good girl?” I pulled most of the way back and held it there only two inches in her. She tried to force me deeper into her. She squirmed when I stopped her.

“She’s gone, just your slut is here, your property, please fuck your slut.”

“I might come in you.”

“Come in me all you want I am yours to do with as you please. Please come in your slut...master...come deep inside my cunt.” I thrust into her and we both got into the rhythm until I came inside of her while she screamed out her orgasm. As soon as she could Abby had her mouth around my cock slurping and sucking.

After a while I pulled her back and looked at her. I could tell she was about to say something so I was quiet and waited for her speak.

“I meant every word Larry, I know it was just a fantasy but I truly meant every word, I am your slut, not just until Jim’s better, I am your slut forever. If you want those two bitches down the street I will help you get them I swear, I belong to you now. I will help you take my friends, my sisters, my cousins, anyone you want.”

“Get back in doggy style, I brought some oil and I am going to finger your ass while I fuck you.”

“My ass...are you...my ass...yes master my ass belongs to you, all of me belongs to you now, I am sure even if it hurts I will enjoy it because you are doing it.” She grunted as my oiled finger penetrated her anus. Soon she relaxed and than I entered her pussy, now I filled both of her holes. We soon set a good pace, not the same as before but she certainly seemed to be opening up to new ideas. “Larry...master...I hope this doesn’t upset you but...I love you, I know it sounds to soon...but I just love what you do to me, not just the sex but the controlling part too. I just want to belong to you forever.”

I did not respond but picked up the pace my heavier breathing matched by her increased moans as she came several more times before I burst inside of her.

We continued on that way for the next several hours. I did not penetrate her ass hole with my cock but she seemed willing. I did order her to get several butt plugs to prepare herself for the inevitable.

Saturday was pretty much the same with a different fantasy this time. I called this one the wrong door blind date scenario, where I knock at the wrong door and we end up fucking like two horny bunnies.

She had really got into the role-play and promised to not only to acquire new outfits for next week but also to think up a few fantasies on her own that might please me.

Abby was to call on Wednesday to go over her ideas. Little did she know that one of my most recent acquisitions would be spending the weekend with the two of us. Maria a cute Hispanic girl with a build similar to Irene (slender with big tits) but she was a good five inches taller with a killer ass.

When Abby called I selected the best of her three ideas. I altered it slightly. She was to have a “nanny” who I would supply. I wanted the Nanny to catch us screwing. She assumed the “nanny” would be Jan and I pitched it as voyeurism. The “nanny” would watch us and play with herself. Abby just did not know about the rest of the role play.

When we got in I ordered my wife to take Maria upstairs and moisten that luscious pussy with her tongue. I enjoyed the threesome but the important thing was for Maria to improve her bi-sexual skills.

When I got there I placed Abby in a trance and told her she would be so into the role play that it would be real for her and she would react exactly if it was really happening.

Here is the scene: Abby a bored yet sexy housewife had lost money gambling at the race track. I the neighborhood sleaze had lent her the money but she was unable to repay me. Desperate to keep her husband in the dark she had reluctantly agreed to have sex with me in exchange for an extension on her loan. She swore to me and herself that she would just lay there and not respond to my lust.

Of course we both knew how long she would be able to resist my “masculine” ways.

She was dressed in another hot outfit as I had directed.

“You are such a bastard, blackmailing me, but I will submit to your lust in exchange for another month to repay your loan.”

“Whatever, as long as I can do whatever I want with you for the next 90 minutes.”

“I said I would do it though I don’t think you will last more than 90 seconds let alone 90 minutes.”

“What type of sex do you normally have?

“What do you mean what type, when we make love we turn off the lights, my husband rubs me a little to get me wet, and then he sticks it in. When he is finished we go to our separate bathrooms and clean up.” For purposes of the role play she was to pretend her sex life hadn’t changed any over the last few weeks.

“Well first of all we will be doing this with the lights on and that is just the beginning.”

“I don’t understand when I agreed to have sex with you it was to be on my terms.”

“Well I never agreed to any such terms, either you do exactly as I say or I will call your husband right now to discuss your gambling and your delinquent loan.”

She reached for my hand pulling me towards the bed. “No, no we will do it your way, here I will lie on the bed and you can do anything you want to me.” She did just that and closed her eyes putting on an expression of acceptance of her doom. Abby really got into the whole role play thing with a passion. Little did she know what I had in store for her.

I pulled her bottoms down with just a hint of roughness. “Open your eyes slut; I want you to see what you’re getting.” She did as instructed as I pulled her top away and grabbed her luscious tits. Her nipples were already hard and I began to suck on first the left before switching to the right. I made sure each nipple had equal time. She moaned in pleasure as I continued to suck while my hands worked at her pussy.

“Is this what your husband does to get you hot?” I pulled on her clit eliciting a moan of pleasure.

“Yes…oh yes…but he isn’t so forceful.”

I slid my finger deep into her pussy easily locating her g-spot (it pays to know the lay of the land). “How about this you little hussy, does he do this to you as well?” I returned to her erect nipple pulling at it with my teeth.

“No (moan) not (deeper moan) nearly as well, don’t stop what you are doing, please don’t stop.”

I moved down her mostly her firm stomach kissing and licking my way to her moist aching lips. It was here that she pretended she did not do such things but quickly acquiesced as I licked and sucked at her pussy, giving special attention to her needy clit. I inserted a finger once again hitting that magic spot, I continued on until she had come three more times for me. Then I stood up and just a little away from the bed.

“Where are you going? You said I had to fuck you and you haven’t fucked me yet.” She rolled towards me her nipples hard looking eager, confused, sultry, and sluttish at the same time.

“I’ve prepared your pussy slut, now its time for you to get my rod wet and ready.” With that I dropped my pants and my raging hard on plopped right in front of her face.

“You’re enormous; I can’t stick that in my mouth let alone my pussy!” She exclaimed with mock fear.

“You will take it and you will love it slave.” I pushed my tip against her lips while holding her head in place.

“I not your sla…mmmph…ummm.” Her protest stopped as my cock entered her mouth. At first she pretended it was against her morals (etc.) but soon she was slurping away, her desire for my cock stronger than her acting ability.

When I pulled out after a few minutes she protested but quickly changed her mind as I shifted her to allow my cock to enter her waiting cunt, still wet and even more eager than before to have me inside. I slid in and we quickly achieved a rapid tempo as I thrust into her again and again. Despite both of us making a considerable amount of noise we both were able to hear the passionate moans behind us. Neither of us bothered to stop too caught up in the moment, finally we reached a peak and both of us came accompanied by Abby and Maria’s screams of pleasure.

Abby turned to see Maria clothed in a white mini-dress, pulled up to expose her wet cunt lips glistening with her pleasure. “Who…what are you doing here?”

I turned to look at Maria then turned to Abby, “You didn’t tell me you were going to have the Nanny watch us. Why did you have her waiting, I would have been more than happy to fuck both of you?”

“I did not know she was here, it was supposed to be just the two of us.”

“Well now it is the three of us, come here you cunt and lick and suck my cock clean.” Maria did as directed, and did an excellent job of cleaning my cock while Abby looked on in shock. “When you are done cleaning me go and clean Abby’s pussy, while you’re doing that I can sample your goodies.”

“I never agreed to this, I am not a lesbian nor am I bi-sexual; besides she is the nanny, the hired help.”

At this point Maria following her instructions allowed my cock to slip from her mouth stood so that she was looking down at her “employer” and let the other shoe drop. “Listen Mrs. Better than everyone, I heard and watched everything and from now on I am your boss and you will spread your legs for me and your…our master will fuck me while I lick you. When he is done you can use your mouth to clean his cock and my pussy. If he is half as good as your moans indicated I will expect him and you to service me several times a week.”

“Listen you low life bitch I am not his slave, you are not my boss and I will not touch your pussy with a ten foot pole!”

“Ok, why don’t we let your husband settle this and your gambling debts? Yes I know all about your little indiscretion, now spread em bitch.”

Abby did as directed and although she was still in her role play mode she really seemed to be getting into the scene. When I pulled out of Maria’s tight hole and placed my cock by her mouth Abby did not even hesitate but immediately took me in her mouth licking Maria’s sweet nectar from my shaft. When it was her turn she barely hesitated before burying her face in Maria’s freshly fucked and cum filled pussy.

Before long Abby not only expected it but began to request pussy be part of her sexual activity. However, it was only Maria that she was truly submissive to, for the rest she preferred to be the boss. Maria moved to town and then moved into Abby’s house, to all outward appearances she worked for Abby and was completely submissive to her. Alone or with me Abby called her mistress and did anything Maria told her to do.

Abby began to dress the part as well showing off her cleavage and tight sluttish body. She no longer cared what anyone thought just as long as I was willing to fuck her. In fact Abby became one of my best procurers pointing out numerous friends and acquaintances for me to enslave and her to lick. When I finally enslaved her completely it was anticlimactic. I already owned her body, mind, and soul.