The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Crystal

by MatterMan

It all started when my uncle died. I went to his house to clean it out and make sure everything was in order. He was a chemical/electrical engineer, but he was basically my only adult role model after my parents died when I was five. So there I was, in his attic, packing things into boxes. The house was being sold next week and there were a lot of things that had to be put away. The attic was kind of his laboratory, he tinkered around up here sometimes up to eight hours a day after he retired. He worked at the Federal Research Labs and the damn government made him work any time that he had. He always said he couldn’t tell me anything about his job.

It was in the attic that I found the box, in the cabinet labeled “Recent”. It was pretty inconspicuous, it looked more like a garage door opener, but yet it was too big. It had one button but that was it. My uncle always said that he was trying to make something “big”. But I always dismissed it as a pipe dream.

When I first pressed the button nothing happened. I figured it was a remote for something that had long since been lost. So I threw it behind me, back into the box I found it from. Suddenly, I heard a hiss of gas, like when you open up your gas tank after running low. I looked at the control and a small vial had popped out of the box. I picked it up. It looked a lot like a test tube, but smaller.

I popped the top off the vial and I looked inside, there was only a piece of paper.

All it said was, “So you’ve found my secret. At least be careful with it.”

I got really excited, and so I looked again inside the vial, but nothing happened.

So I looked inside the box again. It had one more vial inside, and so I popped that open. This one had two things inside. The first was another slip of paper, and the other was a small crystal.

The piece of paper read: “Use with caution. Just say your name.”

“Jake Langdon.”

Suddenly the crystal sprayed out a fine mist. I was surpassed... but that was just the beginning.

I inhaled the mist, partially by accident, partially out of curiosity, but the minute I did, I became aware of a presence in my body... I knew somehow that the mist I had inhaled were powerful little “minions” that I could control.

I thought of something that I could test my power on.

“umm.... make me jump.”

I felt these “things” inside of me suddenly take control of my body and I jumped. It wasn’t any ordinary jump- I jumped almost three feet high. I was scared now. This was unearthly.... but let’s get down to the point. I knew what I could do with this.

The first thing I did was to see if I could manipulate other people... just for fun.

I left the house and saw a woman. She was decent looking, blonde, thin, about 30 years old. I think I remembered her as my uncle’s neighbor.

“Make her strip.”

Well, needless to say, absolutely nothing happened. “Crap. I guess that’s not how it works.”

But as she passed by on the sidewalk, I was playing with the little crystal when suddenly, for no apparent reason, it sprayed right onto her.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, I’m sorry,... I didn’t mean to... it was just... I....” I stuttered.

Without provocation, she suddenly took off her shirt and pants, and was beginning to take off her bra when I said, “Wait!”

She immediately stopped. It was then that I realized that the crystal had some kind of virus, or technology such as nanomachines that I had read about but I thought were just myths.

“Go into the house.” I closed the door behind her when she went in and then I put some plans into my head.

“Now strip the bra and panties.” She obeyed.... but she had a pained look on her face.

I was controlling her body but not her mind, so she was aware that I was doing this against her will.

“Blank her mind.” I realized that I had addressed the nanomachines or virus or whatever. I’ll call it the nanomachines... even though I’m still not sure.

Now she had a strange blank stare. But it wasn’t that I was concerned with. There was a naked woman standing in front of me. I told her to bend over, and told her to “enjoy this.”

Unzipping my pants, I inserted my dick right up her ass and began to thrust. It was so tight that I thought I was going to get stuck. She was on all fours like a dog and I reached around and roughly kneaded her breasts and nipples. But she willingly obeyed my commands, and was thoroughly enjoying it, riding my prick and having multiple orgasms along the way. I came very quickly, but afterwards, I immediately told her to suck it clean. She got up, turned around and knelt in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and encircled it with her lips. She applied a soft suction to it and wrapped her tongue around it. I grabbed her hair and fucked her face as she sucked. I was hard already when she started to suck and by the time she was done I had come for a second time—I never did that, so I attributed that to these new nanomachines.

I was in a hurry to test this new power out on others, so I quickly got dressed. I told her to get dressed and we left the house together. I told her to go back to her house and not to remember any of this.

I guess that the box had some kind of tracking or homing device because the minute I left the house, I was aware of a car following me. I tried to lose them, after I got into my car and drove to my office. It was closed, being Sunday, but I wanted to make sure that I was going to a remote place so that if anyone followed me into the office, then I would be sure I was being followed.

When I got out of the car, I realized that they had been following me. I got out of my car and so did the person in the car.

It was a woman wearing a trenchcoat, and she approached me. I backed away slowly.

“Mr. Langdon?” she paused after saying it.

“uh.. yes?” I said slowly.

“Did you happen to pick up a box with a crystal inside?”

“Who wants to know?”

“I’m from the CIA. I’m going to have to ask you to turn it over to me.”

Hell no, I thought, this thing is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

“What are you talking about, this thing is mine!”

“Mr. Langdon, I’m not going to ask again.”

“Why the hell does it belong to you?”

“I’m sorry to hear you say that.”

With that sentence, she pulled out a gun, shocking the hell out of me. I was frozen.

She pulled the trigger and I barely had time to even try to get out of the way.

The bullet hit me in the left shoulder. I thought I was going to die.

She walked up to me, thinking I was dead. She was about 50 yards away, but I was lying on the ground only half-dead and bleeding horribly.

“oh...shit....oww...” I groaned. I was sure I was going to die, and if not, she was going to finish me off.

She was walking slowly, and it was dark, so I think she was checking to see if I was dead.

Suddenly I got inspiration, I was still aware of the nanos. So in a last ditch attempt, I said, “heal me.”

It worked like a charm, the nanos were at it in seconds and I was almost good as new, except for my clothes which had blood and a hole inside. I got up, a little woozy.

“What the fuck??” she exclaimed.

“That wasn’t very nice, bitch. I told you the crystal’s mine.”

I pulled out the crystal and pressed on it, and out came the mist again.

“No! Get that away from me!” She screamed and began to run, but the mist followed her at an amazing speed.

“Stop her!” I shouted.

She stopped dead in her tracks.

“Oh please don’t do anything oh god. Please oh my god.” She was beginning to sob.

“So I guess you know what these can do, huh?” I stood over her, relishing the fact I had complete control now.

“Oh god no oh please, don’t kill me, I’m sorry.” She was wailing now.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kill you. Just take off your clothes.” She complied. Make her breasts a little larger. The nanos did their job, and now she had perfect size breasts- for fucking.

“Oh please, I said I was sorry.” She was completely nude, standing in the parking lot, and she was begging like a little child.”

“Lie down on the ground.” With that command I took off my pants.

She did exactly that, and then I sat slowly down on her. Tears were streaming down her face and I put my cock between her two breasts.

“I’m going to make sure you’re fully conscious of this when I do this, so you stay put.”

“Now fuck me with your tits.”

She did so, pressing her two breasts around my dick and going back and forth. I was in heaven, looking at this so called CIA agent, under me on the concrete. But I rode her breasts back and forth. I barely had time to do anything before I was coming all over her. I held her face as I spurted cum all over her face. She was covered in my cum, and I stood over her, glaring.

“After I leave, I want you to call in some of your male co-workers here and I want you to fuck every single one of them. Let them use you in any way they want. Don’t tell anyone about who did this, and don’t bother me anymore.”

I got back in the car and smiled. This was gonna be fun.