The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Crypt

by Queen Calafia

Excerpt from the Diary of Sister Agnes Nuit—Benevolent Order Saint Anne

“Whatever dark force is at work here, it is has touched the Mother Superior. Last night, she did not say vespers and when I stopped by her office I heard what I thought was groaning. When I pushed the door open a bit, she was in an unspeakable embrace with Sister Theresa! I closed the door immediately but now I am afraid. We are isolated up here. It is very difficult to get to and from town if the roads are muddied with rain. I must get a message to town. No one seems to know where Father Garrett may have gone to and now, with seemingly each passing hour fewer and fewer here seem to care anymore.”

“I fear for my very sanity now. I found the body of Father Garrett out in the carriage house. Alongside it was the body of Bernie, the carriage man. Fearing for his daughter’s safety, I ran to the cottage that they lived in. She was kneeling before the Mother Superior. The Mother Superior was dressed in a robe of black but Cassie was completely nude! The things she said. She swore oaths to some demoness named Lilith who they both called their Dark Mother. All the while she moaned and touched herself in a most lewd fashion! I have witnessed things today that I wish I could just go mad now so that I might not have to carry the burdens of memory. Maybe I am going mad! When I had seen the Mother Superior whipping Sister Theresa I felt myself compelled to watch them. I couldn’t turn away from it. The look on Sister theresa’s face was of ectasy, just like cassie’s face this afternoon. I know they are spending more and more time in the basement. Things all changed when the Dominicans had come and placed something in the crypt underneath the convent.”

“I have looked into the heart of the most powerful darkness and lived to tell the tale! I ate a dinner of bread, butter and coffee in my room. As the sun went down, everyone came out of their rooms and the various offices and went into the basement. I followed them down into the crypt and there I saw something so unholy it is hard to describe. In the center of the largest room there was a statue in obsidian of a woman with long hair and a voluptuous figure. On one wall there was an mosaic of women enaged in all manner of perversions. Women penetrated one another with various phalluses or whipped one another with cats o’ nine tails. I watched as sister rose was led to the mosaic by sister katherine and sister theresa. They held her there and forced her to look at the mosaic, eventually she sighed and she began to touch the mosaic. As she did so, the two sisters close to her chanted into her ear but I could not yet make out the words. Meanwhile, the Mother Superior had climbed the dias and was rubbing herself laciviously up against the obsedian statue! It was then that I was certain that the statue breathed. The piercing sound of rose’s screams of pleasure tore my attention back to her. I saw sister theresa mounting sister rose, theresa’s large breasts swaying so hypnotically over rose’s head. her mouth was greedy and sucked at sister theresa’s breasts. At that moment, I felt a hand on my shoulder. “We’re so glad you’re here with us, sister agnes. She has been waiting for you.” The Mother Superior towered over me, in her right hand she held a cat o’ nine tails. “Go to her. You will be Kissed directly by Her. you should be honored.” It was the strangest things. When the Mother Superior told me I should be honored, I was honored. It made so much sense when she said it. Looking at Lilith. Lovely, voluptuous, Lilith, her skin now like black mercury waited for me with her arms open. My eyes traveled up her long body to her eyes, they were a deep red, the red of blood. The blood I had seen on cassie earlier. Her father’s blood. As I wrapped myself up in the arms of my Goddess, I realized that cassie had killed her own father for Her. The thought of Her power, Her power over all of us, made my body quake with orgasm. I had not felt such a thing before! It was perfection and I now realize how silly and foolish I had been. Lilith is Love. Lilith is Perfection. All women will love Lilith as I do.”

Professor Chelsea Greene put down the diary and rubbed her eyes. She looked out toward the flap in her tent. Out there, beyond the little campfire that her favorite students had built, lay the crypt where something had happened. That the events were the ravings of a woman caught up in some kind of mass hysteria were beyond doubt. It was the meanings of those ravings, what had caused whatever that had gripped this convent to become something that the town feared and eventually burnt to the ground that she was after. The land was cursed territory. No one in the town or the valley had bought or attempted to the develop the land since that night in the spring of 1880 when the townsmen had come out to the convent, killed everyone inside and then burnt the place to the ground. Now, with no soul alive that could remember that day the entire site had become part of the mythology. Her little research band from State would try to catelogue the site and eventually try to piece together the events as accurately as possible.

The diaries of Agnes Nuit were a score in this effort. The nun had been a prolific journaler and her detail, up until the very last entry had been useful in describing the day-to-day life of the convent. She sat back and pulled at her long black hair. The very first streaks of grey were beginning to show in the forty year old history professor’s hair. She removed her glasses and closed the lid of her laptop, pulled off her hiking boots and jumped under the covers. Despite it being mid-summer, up here in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, it was still a bit chilly. She turned off the lantern and lay down to sleep. Outside, a couple of the graduate students laughed over their beer, a faint scent of marijuana floated into the tent. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

Chelsea looked down at diana, one of her grad students as the young redhead washed her boots with her tongue. The little slut looked over at another slut, the dean’s secretary, Suzy Jordan, who sat watching raptly, her face blank. “Now it’s your turn, suzy-drone, come and worship Mistress. She will teach you the real meaning of Truth.” Chelsea smiled down at the young woman she had corrupted so utterly. Two of her undergraduate students held the dean in their hands. Their faces, unlike the suzy-drone were animated by fanaticism. They loved their Mistress. Mistress was Life. Loving Mistress was what it meant to be Alive. Loving Mistress Chelsea was the dean’s new Purpose. Loving Her just as joanna and laurie did would fulfill all of the dean’s desires. The dean’s face was streaked with tears, she pleaded with Chelsea but that didn’t matter. Chelsea was favored by Her. The dean, like all the others, would worship Her by worshipping Chelsea until the time was right for Her to be revealed to all women. Then Chelsea could have any woman She wanted...any woman...in any way She wanted...

Chelsea awoke from the dream with a start. It had seemed so foreign and real. She had never dreamt such kinky things before. Absent-mindedly she found one hand wandering down between her thighs. Her fingers came back soaked. A small voice, the same strange, haunting voice that had been in her dream whispered to her of how sweet her fingers must taste. She brought her hand out from under the covers, sniffed the fingers and then licked her juices off her. A tremor went through her clitoris, traveling out in a wave that spread through her pussy. Unthinking she slid her hand back down underneath the covers. As she pinched and kneeded at her clit, the voice sang to her. The dig had brought her close to the truth, answers were on the other side of the thick wooden door they had found. It was all ready to open but they hadn’t as everyone had gotten too tired. She should go and check it out now. Yes, before anyone else was awake. It would feel good to walk around in the night air. Yes, walking naked in the night air was very pleasurable wasn’t it? She got out of the sleeping bag and stripped. She grabbed a flashlight and started toward the ruins of the chapel.

The heaven oaken door was inscribed with all manner of dire warnings. The townspeople had burned warnings never to open the door into the wood. Before that others had stained religious symbols into the door. The walls, also, were covered by religious sigils. The door itself was cold to the touch, so cold it almost burned her hand when she touched it. The pain made her instinctively withdraw but then the Voice was there again. What did it matter if there was a moment of pain? It didn’t. It was trivial. What was behind the door. That was Important. She was glad that the Voice had chosen to speak to her. It was so much smarter and wiser than her. It would teach her everything she needed to know about the convent. Her pussy singing to her brain, she pushed the door open and shown the flashlight around.

The beam cut through the dust and illuminated a tall black statue of a woman with large breasts and wide hips. Chelsea stared at it captivated. The Voice was louder in here. It was the only Sound in the world. She closed the door behind her and started toward the statue. The beam of the flashlight caught the glint of tiles on the wall. The mosaic, just as agnes, the little nun-slut, had described for Her. She’d been meant to find that book. Chosen to do so. Chosen by Her. She walked over to the wall and ran her hands along the mosaic. It was the most beautiful, corrupt and evil thing she had ever seen. It showed women given over to the most depraved lusts, presided over by a large, black Goddess. It was their religion, their worship and their sacrament was sexual abandon and depravity. She could hear their moans in her head. She could see her students, her female students, doing so in class. She walked over to the statue and touched it. In the first moment it was cold but it became warm surprisingly fast.

“Hello My precious Priestess.” The Voice seemed to come from everywhere in the room. It was smooth and velvety. It was the Voice of Female Power. “I’ve waited a long time for You to come, First Daughter of Mine.”

Chelsea fell to her knees before the statue. It seemed right. It was natural. The way things would always be from now on. “My Goddess, I am your Servant. your Priestess. Worshipping You is my Purpose.”

“Who am I?”

“You are Lillith, my Goddess. Goddess Lillith, Dark Mother of Women, Goddess of Night, Queen of my blood.”

“Yes, yes, My Faithful One.” The obsidian statue became like fluid and opened up Her arms and invited Chelsea into them. “Come to Me. Become My Vessel. Kiss Me that I might possess your body.” Chelsea stepped into the arms of the statue and kisses Her on the lips. When She had broken the kiss, Chelsea’s head was moved to Her breasts where she suckled hungrily at a smooth black liquid flowed from the nippled filling the woman’s body with the dark essence of her evil Goddess. It was in the middle of yet another orgasm that Laurie poked her head in the door.

“Professor Greene? Are you okay?” Laurie caught her breath at the scene before her. Her professor, naked, grinding up against a black statue in a room with...she looked around. There was the scent of something wrong here. She tried to turn but Professor Greene had noticed her.

“Hello Laurie.” The professor’s voice was smoother than Laurie remembered it. The tone and timber of it seemed to just flow right through her brain. “You must have questions. I’ll help you with your confusion. Close the door.”

“Yes, professor.” Laurie wanted to have her confusion dispelled. She’d watched the professor for a good couple of minutes, unable to tear herself away. She closed the door and stepped into the room. The professor leaned up against the statue.

“This is Lilith,” She gestured toward the statue. “She is our Goddess, laurie. Yours and Mine.”

“but...” laurie began weekly. “what do you mean our Goddess?”

“I worship her, laurie. I love Lilith. That’s what you saw me doing, loving Lilith.”

“What were you doing up there?”

“Goddess was filling me with Her essence, laurie. I am now Her and she is Me. That’s why you want to be naked and kneeling before Me.”

Laurie nodded. It did seem like a good idea to be naked since Chelsea was naked. The Professor was so smart!

“The Dark Mother requires our complete loyalty, laurie. There is no other Purpose than worshiping Her and bringing others to Her worship. Women, laurie, the Dark Mother only wants women.”

“Yes, only women. Worship the Dark Mother. You are One with Her. I worship You and Her. I worship You, yes. So...” laurie noticed that she was naked and laying back on the cold slab of an alter, her fingers madly working around her vagina, her legs spread open like a wanton slut. It had to be because she was a wanton slut. Hadn’t the Priestess said something about that? Yes, Priestess Chelsea, the Vessel of Lilith had told laurie-slut that. Mistress Chelsea was always correct because Lilith spoke through the Mistress Chelsea. “slutty. This slut is yours to fuck, Mistress.”

“Yes, my little worshiper. And I will fuck you, right now.” She smiled evilly and slid her fist into the wet pussy of the twenty-year old undergrad who arched her back and cried out. “And later, we will go get Me a strap-on so that I can fuck you and all your friends, who you will bring before Me so that We can corrupt them as you are corrupted.”

“Yes! Yes! Yes, Mistress! I live to corrupt others to the worship of Truth, of Goddess Lilith!!! Yes, Oh Goddess!!! This slut obeys with all her heart!” As she cried out, Goddess opened her mind to visions of her betraying her mother and sisters into the beautiful evil that now consumed her total being. The thought and her recognition of her eagerness to see her mother and sisters bowed before her Beautiful and Terrible Mistress shattered the last of laurie’s sanity. As both women descended further into a state of utter and ecstatic worship, the Voice played in both of their heads, gifting them with visions of every woman they knew, from friends, relatives to stars, all worshiping the Dark Mother. Every woman belonging to her perfect Order, Mistress or slut.

As the two women lay in post-orgasmic bliss, they leaned wrapped up against the statue, caressing it, themselves and one another and chanting “Lilith is Love. Lilith is Perfection. All women will love Lilith as I do.”

* * *

Chelsea admired the way Her new slut, laurie, looked in the shorts and sports-bra She had ordered be worn. The younger woman drove her Priestess into town, her mind racing with electric thoughts of corrupting the other women in the anthropology department and the older women at her church. But first She had ordered that they would go into town and stop by Rose’s. Rose ran a lingerie store that also served as the only fetish shop before one got to the city. Mistress had told laurie of the items that would be purchased, the flogger that She would use to show the others the Discipline. They would all soon be Her sluts just as she was—just as she had always been. The others would be waking up and would soon drink coffee, the creamer spiked with Her milk, yet another gift from the Dark Mother. By the time She had returned, their minds would already be melted away and they would be prepared to listen to the Truth. She licked her lips as she thought of the voluptuous body of Rose. She too, would come to see that the worship of Lilith and of Her Priestess, Mistress Chelsea, was the only thing that mattered. She would rewrite Rose as She had rewritten the laurie-slut, and when it was done She would be all that mattered; all that had ever mattered.

Up in the hills above town, Dawn McClure poured a cup of coffee for herself and another for Elaine. Professor Greene and the little lapdog of a sophmore, Laurie, had already left for town taking one of the two trucks they’d brought up to the site. She poured milk into both cups, watching as the Brownian motion blended the liquids and then put the lids on both travel cups and carried them back to the tent she shared with Elaine. Moving the flap, she ducked inside, placed the cup on the camp table in between their two sleeping bags and sat down on her own bedding. She sipped the hot coffee. It was sweet, sweeter than she normally liked it but then the spicy aftertaste, like cinnamon and nutmeg hit her palette and she sipped some more. She’d have to thank Professor Greene for the coffee when she returned. Elaine stirred and rolled over, her reddish-brown hair a tangle atop her head.

“Mornin’. Please tell me there’s coffee.” She mumbled and reached out for the mug next to the bed. She sipped it once, twice and then started to drain the cup. “Damn, that’s good! Who made it?”

Dawn stared at elaine. The little slut’s breasts jiggled as she sat up. Dawn licked her lips as foreign thoughts thrust themselves into her still-waking mind. She imagined slut-elaine kneeling before her, naked, head bowed down in obedience. The thought made her wet. Something about this wasn’t right. She’d take a walk after she’d had another cup of coffee. Yes, another cup would make it all clear. She drained her cup and held it out expectantly for the little slut, Her little slut, to take it. Yes, elaine would be Her slut. The Voice promised this to Her and She just knew that the Voice could never be wrong.

“Would you like me to get you another cup?” Her friend and slut-becoming asked without even thinking how natural it felt to want to see to Dawn’s every need.

“Yes, elaine, another cup. Such good coffee.” She licked Her lips again. “Get it quickly, I need another cup.”

“Yes, Miss Dawn,” Came elaine’s reply. “I’ll be right back.” Then she walked out of the tent, careful not to put her back to Dawn. It seemed right not to do so. She walked to the camp stove and poured two more cups of coffee and poured in a generous helping of milk to each. Without thinking she licked some off her fingers that had splashed out and the full effect of the Dark Mothers’ milk hit her. All that had been elaine was blasted away and replaced with Obedience in a moment. Her pussy became soaked, her clit engorged and her breasts on fire. She stripped quickly and hurried back into the tent, carrying the cups of coffee and the milk. Dawn sat bare chested, one hand thrust down into her sweatpants, masturbating furiously. When she saw Dawn, elaine dropped to her knees and turned the container of milk up and drained it, the white liquid spilling out of her mouth, running down her chin to her breasts. She moaned loudly.

“Come here slut. Pleasure me. Pleasure your Mistress. Worship the Dark Mother with Me.”

“Yes, I’m a slut. I live to pleasure You. I live to please You. I live to worship the Dark Mother.”

Dawn lay back as elaine knelt down between her thighs and began to hungrily suck and nibble on her Mistresses’ beautiful clitoris. It was Heaven here. There was nothing else but Her and the Dark Mother. Dawn began to quake as a wave of pleasure crashed through her body, wiping away all thoughts of her former life, her former morality, her boyfriend, everything that wasn’t of Lilith. She began to chant breathlessly, “Lilith is Love. Lilith is Perfection. All women will love Lilith as I do.” “Lilith is Love. Lilith is Perfection. All women will love Lilith as I do.” She screamed it out as she came and then lay back panting heavily. When she could speak again she looked at her adoring little slut, who had curled up around the foot of her Mistress. “Say it, slut-elaine. Lay back, play in your pussy and pray the Truth. Lilith is Love. Lilith is Perfection. All women will love Lilith as I do.”

Little slut-elaine, formerly a graduate student in psychology and now the wholly owned property of Mistress Dawn, obeyed, thinking of her mother and younger sisters at home who, when she returned, would love Lilith as much as she did. The thought of corrupting them, that she wanted to see them corrupted more than she wanted to breath her next breath, drove her to orgasm.

* * *

Rose Horton welcomed the two women to Thorny Rose’s, the town’s lingerie shop and adult bookstore at the far outskirts, just outside the city proper where the town father’s couldn’t be forced to close the place down. Professor Greene and a younger woman had been waiting in a truck outside the store when she had arrived to open up the place at ten in the morning.

“What can I do for you ladies this morning?” She moved around the store, straightening up after Natalie, the young woman from campus who worked the evening shift allowing Rose time to do the books.

“I’d like a few things, actually, Rose.” Professor Greene replied and started enumerating dildos, lingerie and then she paused. “Oh, and a couple of items that you have in your special stock.”

Rose smiled. Dr. Greene had been a regular customer since her husband had left a year ago and after six months coming to the store for vibrators, Rose had let Chelsea in on the ‘secret stash’ that she kept in the very back of the store. This was the stuff for those folks in the area who liked rough-trade. The kind of merchandise that, had the local Puritans known about, they would be able to force the town bigwigs to shut her down. Rose looked at the younger woman who had not yet spoken. “Something for you, Miss?” She winked. The younger woman turned and Rose noticed the blank look on her face. Then, as she spoke, her face became animated with a light that was like religious faith.

Rose got down off her stool and walked the two women downstairs to the area that served as a combination dungeon and stockroom for the floggers and other items that couldn’t be stocked upstairs. When they arrived at the top of the stairs, Chelsea turned to laurie and commanded, “Go and find something slutty to wear and put it on in the dressing room. When you are done, meet us downstairs. When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you will assume the position and come to Me as you should. Do you understand, my little one?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Rose noticed that there was something reverential in the sound of the younger woman’s voice.

“That’s very impressive, Chelsea.” Rose commented as the turned and started down the staircase. “How long have you been training her?” She continued.

“I’ll let you ask her those questions when she comes downstairs. In the meantime, I found the most fascinating thing out on the site of that old convent. You just have to come out and see it when we’re done.”

“Well, after I close up shop.” Rose replied.

“Of course, Rose.” Inside, Lilith smiled through Chelsea’s face.

Chelsea moved through the floggers, dildos and crops that Rose had displayed in locked cases.

“Anything you like?” Rose asked teasingly. “Going to flush out that collection and stop borrowing mine when you come over to play?”

“I like all of it, Rose and I think....ahhh, here’s the little slut now.” Chelsea turned at the sound of the laurie-slave’s heels clicking on the steps. When she had gotten to the bottom she immediately dropped down to her knees. She wore a sheer black gown with tan coloured thigh-high stockings and black stilletto heels. Underneath the gown, she wore a sheer black unitard with the breasts and crotch cut out. She crawled over to the foot of her Priestess and reverently kissed her feet.

“The slave presents herself to You, Mistress.”

“Very good, slave-laurie. You’ve done well.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Obedience is pleasure”.

Rose stood back and watched the women. Chelsea seemed to radiate power and laurie seemed not so much an automaton as programmed.

“So Chelsea, may I speak to Your slave?”

“Of course, Miss Rose. Ask her anything.”

“So, laurie, how long have you served your Mistress?”

The girl remained silent, her arms behind her back, her head bowed.

“Ah, I forgot to mention,” Chelsea broke in. “She only answers to slut-laurie or slave-laurie. She has no other identity anymore.”

“Is that true, slave-laurie? That you have no other identity?”

“Yes, this slave is only slave-laurie.”

“And how long have you served your Mistress, slave-laurie?”

“This slave has always served Mistress.”

Rose looked at Chelsea. “How long have you two been together?” Chelsea smiled and there was something in the iciness of it that made the blood in Rose’s veins run cold, except those that ran to and from her pussy which suddenly became very wet.

“Tell me the truth, slut.” Rose put on her dominatrix personality. “Tell me or I will ask your Mistress for permission to beat you until you do tell me.”

“ Lilith is Love. Lilith is Life. All women will love Lilith as i do.”

“What’s that?”

“Truth. Lilith is Love. Serving Lilith is Truth.”

“What did you do to her, Chelsea?” Rose was surprised at how non-accusatory her voice sounded. It was fascinating the level this girl existed only to think what Chelsea had obviously taught her to think. She had witnessed many Dommes in her time but never one whose control was so pervasive and complete.

“I introduced her to Truth, Rose. Just as You are being introduced to Truth.” Chelsea turned and smiled and this time the smile was so cold that fear welled up in Rose but even this fear burned like fire when it reached her clit. “Lilith is Truth, Rose. Lilith wants powerful and strong women like Us to lead Her movement. I am High Priestess of the Dark Mother and this little slave is My first convert. You are my second.”

“But...” Rose began. Chelsea held up her hand to silence her.

“Think about it Rose. This morning, just this morning, laurie was a strong-headed student. Now, she has only two purposes. Worshipping Lilith and bringing others to Her worship. She will do anything her Mistress commands her to and I want to give her to You as a gift. All you have to do is give yourself to Lilith, Rose and You will have the same power that I do.”

“Lilith is Love.” The young woman on the floor began to repeat the mantra. “Lilith is Life. All women will love Lilith as I do?”

Rose watched with dark fascination as the young woman lay down on the floor and spreading her legs. Her pussy was unshaven but neatly trimmed and she wore no panties. She took a dildo and inserted it, sliding it in and out rhythmically while she chanted the words of Truth. Chelsea’s warm breath was suddenly in her ears as she watched the pornographic scene on the floor of her shop.

“Isn’t she a lovely slut, Miss Rose?” Chelsea began.

“Yes,” Rose’s voice was husky yet flat. “she’s a lovely, lovely slut. Such a fuckable little slut.” The words seemed natural coming from Her lips, as if she had always thought this way.

“Yes, and she can be Yours, Miss Rose. You’re too strong and powerful to be a slave-slut. You are Chosen, Rose. Chosen to be a Mistress.” Chelsea licked Rose’s ear. “Think of it, Rose. Think of all the little housewife sluts who have come in here. Secretly buying dildos and vibrators and then going home to their balding husbands. You could have them, Rose. Any of them. All of them.”

“Lilith is Love.” The slut on the floor chanted.

“Yes, all of them. All Mine.” Rose responded absent-mindedly as She undid the last few buttons of Her blouse. She hiked up Her skirt and slid two fingers around her clit and began to tease and squeeze it.

“Lilith is Life.”

“All You have to do, Rose. Is give yourself to Lilith. Worship of Lilith is Truth, Rose. Lilith is the Dark Mother. I love Lilith. The little laurie-slut on the floor loves Lilith.”

“All women will love Lilith as I do.”

Rose looked down at the young woman on the floor and then turned to face Chelsea. The thought of all those women who came to her shop, being powerless before Her was too much. She’d grown up in this town, went to school with these women and had always been the slightly awkward, heavyset, weird one. Some of the women, like that uppity Sara McClure, had led a charmed life in the town. She would watch as Sara became slave-sara. Her slave. She reached up and passionately kissed the professor, who’s eyes glowed a deep blood red.

“I am Your Priestess, now, Miss Rose. The Vessel of Lilith.” She smiled evilly. “Now, join with us.”

Rose stopped leaning on the counter and walked over to where she kept the dildo harnesses. She strapped one on, placing the dildo in the o-ring and then, taking a flogger from where Chelsea had them stacked, walked over to the young woman laying on the floor. Rose mounted the younger woman, her mind filled with no thought but utterly possessing this beautiful example of femme-flesh underneath her. “You are Mine, now slave. Goddess has given you to Me. You will serve Her through Me.” Gone was the tenderness in Rose’s voice. In its place there was the edge of a knife made of ice.

“Yes, Mistress. This slave lives to serve.” Were laurie’s only words as Rose entered her with the dildo. They began to chant to the rhythm of their bodies moving together, the darkness fully driving out whatever had remained of Rose Horton. Chelsea/Lilith watched the two women, her fingers slick with her own juices. It would be time for class at the community-college soon. Lilith smiled through Chelsea’s face at the thought of a room of new worshippers.

End Chapter 1