The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crying on the Inside

By:

Hi. My name is Jack. What can I say…I’m a pig. Ever since I can remember I’ve viewed women as a device for the pleasure and service of men. All my life I’ve managed to keep this feeling hidden from the women I was with always with a feeling of dissatisfaction in the back of my mind. My dream was to find a girl I could break down into the slut I knew they all are at the core.

I found my chance with Jessica. We had been married for a couple of years now and let me tell you that I had always felt as though she was a peg or two above what a women should be. Like all the misguided women of our time she continued to feel like she had some legitimate claim to power and respect. Always quick to make demands of me using sex as a weapon…hiding her meager features behind “professional” clothing and acting under the deluded understanding that she was somehow on the level if not higher then the men of her time. Well enough was enough….It all started two years ago.

“Jack!...JACK!!” Jessica shouted up the stairs.

“Yes dear?”

Getting up to look downstairs Jack saw his frumpy young wife staring up at him in disgust.

“I’m going to the doctors to have her take a look at what we’d talked about” Jessica sneered up the stairs.

Of course what she believed what she was referring to was to have some pain in her abdomen checked out by her physician Dr. Toole.

“Alright Hun” Jack replied a sinister smile appearing on his face hidden from his wife.

“Maybe your lazy ass can take care of some of the chores I’ve been asking you to do for weeks!” “Ugh I can’t believe how useless you can be sometimes” Goodbye Jack!

“Good luck at the Doctor babe” “Don’t worry I’ll take care of all the chores while your gone”

As he heard the car roll off down the street, Jack calmly picked up the phone, dialed and waited patiently for an answer.

“Yes good morning” “Dr. Napier please.” Jack spoke into the phone calmly.

“Ah good morning Jack.” “How are things moving?” The plain voice of Dr. Napier came on.

“Perfect Doc, she’s on her way.” “Remember what we talked about”

“Not to worry Jack my organization guarantees your satisfaction” “We’ll have her back to you in about three days”.

“Perfect!. thank you Doc.” Jack replied hanging up the phone.

How about those chores Jack thought to himself….Nah!!!

When Jessica arrived she signed in and after a few moments was called into the doctor’s office. She sat to her self reading some uppity women’s magazine huffing as she looked at her watch wondering when the doctor would arrive. A moment later a portly bald man stepped into the office. Introducing himself very excitedly as Dr. Napier.

“What the hell is this…who are you!?” Jessica shouted.

“Oh didn’t I say? I’m Doctor Napier I’m filling in for Doctor Toole this morning.”

“No way! Look I’ll reschedule whatever! I’m not letting you look at me” Jessica protested.

‘That’s too bad” Napier replied. “I don’t think that’ll be up to you for long”

At that moment the Doctor pulled what appeared to be a small aerosol can from his jacket pocket and quickly sprayed Jessica directly in the face.

cough cough some…cough someone help! Jessica called out.

“No sense fighting it Jess things will be changing and there’s nothing you can do about it” hahaha. Napier laughed sinisterly.

In a moment Jess felt light headed eye sight blurry and then nothing. She slipped into a deep chemical induced sleep. She was quickly whisked off in a van to Doctor Napier’s real office…where the real work would be performed.

Jess’s eyes opened blurry at first slowly coming to. She felt the coldness of the operating table on her back as she became fully aware that she was in a very very unfamiliar place. She felt very groggy and off balance…not sure why she sat up to get a better look at her surroundings. As she sat up she felt a large shift in her chest and the sheet covering her fell into her lap.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” Jess screamed in total shock and fear.

Her chest had exploded! Jess reached down and held the two bags of flesh that now were her chest….they were heavy yet soft….they defied gravity protruding straight out from her body… and could best be described as two volley balls sticking out from her chest. Her hands moved to cover her mouth as she gasped...revealing another frightening surprise. Her lips had swollen to unrealistic proportions!

“What the Hell is going on!?” she thought out loud.

“Allow me to answer that” the vaguely familiar voice of Dr. Napier replied.

Jess suddenly recognized the short fat man stepping out of the shadows.

“YOU!” “You creep what the fuck have you done!

“Quiet you slut!” Napier replied “I told you things would be changing and it starts now! Your husband Jack finally had enough of your high and mighty attitude and decided the time had come to bring you down to the level all girls belong. If you ask me he waited years too long. Now normally this would simply be a case adjusting a girl’s proportions to the point of eliminating any respect they might hope to maintain. To top this off we’d suck out the IQ better then a slut sucks out cum…then send them back to their man to live out their life as a complete bimbo slut. Your case is different. Jack wanted you to suffer…to hate what you’d become…to be conscious of your change yet completely helpless in preventing it. To this end I have been very successful. Yes my dear while you still have the brain to comprehend it….you are essentially a strong willed young women trapped in a complete airhead sluts body.

“We don’t have much time so let’s review. Your new name is Stacy you’ve traded in every feature you held dear for a 34GG-24-36 frame. We also puffed those lips up mmm perfect for suckin cock. You are a prisoner in this new frame…and instead of shackles we shortened your Achilles tendons….6in heels or higher is all you’ll be strappin on from now on slut. HAHAHA

Stacy sat in complete shock cradling her oversized tits as a tear ran down her cheek. She suddenly felt strange as though inside she knew this was wrong, but some greater part of her had already accepted her new life. Her outward mind clouded over her eyes became a mindless blank stare and she let out a slight giggle Inside she was screaming for help. Napier walked up to her and got down helping her into her new 6in platform heels. They were incredible sexy and cheap…clear plastic platform with a pink PVC strap that ran half way to her knee.

“There at least now you can walk” Napier chuckled. “In the closet you’ll find your new clothes, get dressed Jack will be here to pick you up soon.”

Stacy hopped down from the table her gianormous melons and ass jiggled slightly upon landing. Still not used to her new frame Stacy clumsily wobbled and wiggled towards the closet. Napier began laughing hysterically. THWACKKK His hand gave Stacy a swift swat on the ass. Stacy hand moved to cover her mouth as she let out a gentle peep and a giggle the little swat on the ass propelling her towards the closet. Laughing Napier turned and left the room.

Stacy swung the closet open revealing her new outfit, She began getting dressed starting with the hot pink boy short style panties. They stretched more and more as she slid them past her wide hips and round ass. The panties clearly accentuated her big round ass ending up as little more then a wide strip of fabric across her lower back engulfed between her cheeks in the center. Then she noticed it. Checking out her ass in the mirror Stacy saw the tattoo across her lower back. Elegant black text spelling “Dumb Bimbo”. Inside Stacy felt like she was going to cry….but instead she giggled softly and continued dressing. Stacy held up the white PVC micro mini skirt with a confused look on her face.

giggle this is never going to fit” she said in her new girlish voice

Stacy stepped into the micro and began pulling it up. She began to struggle with it as soon as she got past her knees. The skirt stretched and tugged pushing her bubble butt up. Five minutes later Stacy let out a long sigh as the skirt finally forced its way over her huge sexy round ass. If it wasn’t for the deep creases from the stretching, the skirt would almost look paint on. The next challenge was the top…another plastic article of clothing to compliment a plastic slut. Stacy fought the hot pink tube top all the way. At least a size too small…the top left her tits ready to explode out. Stacy’s nails and make-up were already finished so all that was left were the 3in cheap plastic hoops left out on the counter top for her.

Stacy wiggled her ass to the door clicking and clacking all the way. On the other side was Napier waiting patiently. With his hand on her ass, Napier led Stacy down the corridor to the receptionist’s room where Jack was waiting.

“HI JACK!!!” Stacy giggled.

Jack stood up his jaw dropped “Holy shit!!!” He immediately began fondling his new plastic toy. Patting her ass kneading her huge tits like dough. Stacy giggled away mindlessly. Napier explained the results to Jack.

“Basically Jack we were able to get her to a 34GG-24-36 for you. Please don’t buy her any shoes lower then 6inches as she won’t be able to wear them. So of course you’ll have to forget doing most activities with her ie. Sports, hiking, running etc. She’s one hell of a shopper though and has everything required to be a perfect sex doll. This includes her reduced IQ which we estimate to be in the mid 70’s somewhere. Sorry I can’t be more exact…dumb as a stump that’s all that matters right? Oh and I almost forgot…diminished consciousness has set in already but she’ll always have some memory of her old respectable self ie. She will be anguished on the inside but unable to show it outwardly as you requested.

“Hahaha this is perfect. Thank you for giving me a perfect docile slutty trophy!” Jack replied.

As Jack led Stacy out Napier pulled him aside handing him a bottle of pills. These were to be given to Stacy twice a day for the chronic back pain she’ll have as a result of her oversized jugs.

Outside Jack helped Stacy into the car and came around the other side and got in. “Like where are we going daddy?” Stacy asked. “Well I’ll be driving us home you stupid slut…but your going right into my lap” Jack said. “Yay Stacy wants to suck some co… mmmppphhhhhh!” Stacy was cut short as Jack pulled her down into his cock stuffing her face with it. “Shut up Bimbo and just suck hehe” Jack sneered. As he drove Jack held the back of Stacy’s empty head and pumped her up and down. Slurp pop slurp slop MMMM Stacy hummed on his cock as she worked and drooled on it. Suddenly Jack pushed down on her head as hard as he could. Stacy moaned and her eyes widened as about half of Jacks thick long cock was buried in her throat. Jack couldn’t get anymore in because Stacy’s huge tits wouldn’t squish down on his legs any more. “OHHH here it comes bitch!” Jack screamed. Stacy’s thick DSL’s wrapped tight round his throbbing cock as a huge load was released into her throat. Stacy guzzled as fast as she could but it was not fast enough, some of Jack’s huge load began to leak from the corners of her lips. Ahhh that’s it you fuckin cum dumpster. “Hope you enjoyed that whore because it’s your new life.” Jack said as he slapped Stacy with his flaccid meat. Some latent feelings appeared as tears on Stacy’s face as she replied “ Giggle Like Stacy was happy to suck daddy’s cock..Stacy is a good slut.

Later on when they got home, Jack led Stacy into the living room where all her former belongings were neatly packed away. “Like what are all these boring old clothes for daddy?” Stacy asked. “Those used to be yours you airhead! But don’t worry about any of that now. Stacy stared blankly at her old Law degree unable to read or understand what it said. Just then Jack took the frame from Stacy and tossed it aside, smiling inside as he heard the glass break as it hit the ground. Grabbing Stacy by her platinum blonde hair, Jack threw her over the arm of the couch watching her ass jiggle a good 3-4 times before coming to rest. “Wow you are such a dumb slut.” Jack declared as he stared down at the two globes of flesh that were Stacy’s ass.”Giggle…thanks daddy!” Stacy replied wigglin her ass for Jack. Jack peeled her mini skirt back and pulled her skimpy panties aside. Jack layed his fat cock between Stacy’s soft round ass cheeks and slowly began to push. Stacy moaned slightly grabbing the couch cushions as she felt the swollen head of Jack’s cock force its way into her tight asshole. Jack stopped for minute after the head was completely in…allowing Stacy’s ass to adjust to the new feeling. Then with a sinister laugh he rammed all 9 inches home with one brutal thrust. THWACK!! Jack’s hips crashed into Stacy’s ass with a loud smack. Stacy let out a painful yelp burying her face in her massive titties squished against the couch cushions. “Sniff…owwww daddy that hurts.” Stacy complained. Jack spanked her ass as hard as he could; it jiggled and wiggled out of control, leaving a nice red hand print behind. “Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch and take it!” Jack replied. Jack began to pump his new sluts ass short thrusts at first growing into the brutal long dicking Jack had always wanted to punish his old wife with.

THWOP THWACK THWOP Jack continued to pump her ass enjoying the ripple his hips sent down her fake surgically enhanced ass every time he rammed home. Jack chuckled as he noticed he’d been fuckin Stacy so hard that her slutty little tube top and been fucked right off.“OHHHHH OWWWW Daddy!....OHHH fuck!” Stacy moaned. Jack grabbed her shoulders with both hands and rammed in one last time feeling Stacy’s ass choke his cock. “OOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!!” Stacy screamed feeling Jacks cock throb uncontrollably inside her ass. With a masculine grunt Jack dumped his massive load into Stacy’s up until now virgin ass. Stacy could feel each time Jack’s cock pumped another glob of cum into her…it felt like forever before her ass had sucked his cock dry. Jack finally pulled out a thick rope of cum gushed from Stacy’s ass. Wiping the excess on Stacy’s ass cheeks, Jack reached down and jammed a thick anal plug into his bimbo slut’s reamed ass. He slid her micro mini back down and rolled her over onto her back. “There now you can enjoy having my load inside of you hahaha” “Oh thank you daddy! Stacy is like soooo happy you could enjoy her ass” Stacy replied. “I told you to shut up you slut! Now put her top back on I can’t stand to look at those fake balloons right now!” Jack sneered. Looking at the clock Jack stopped Stacy who was trying futilely to stretch the PVC back over her massive tits. “On second thought let’s get you into your bedtime clothes slut” Jack said. Jack led Stacy into the bedroom once there he peeled off her top and skirt tossing them aside. “Incase you slutty dumbass hasn’t figured it out yet..your days of fabric are over” Jack said withdrawing some more plastic ware from the closet. He handed Stacy a tiny vinyl pair of baby blue booty shorts with thick white stripes along either side. Jack told her to put it on and Stacy obediently complied struggling with stretching the material on. Next Jack began to put on her evening support. “I don’t really care but this might be a bit uncomfortable but it’s the only way to support your slutty big tits” Jack informed Stacy as he put her into a matching vinyl corset. Jack tugged hard on the locking straps in the back pulling Stacy’s melons up and out. The custom corset had heavy duty underwire inside to give Stacy at least some relief from the heavy tits she’d be carrying everyday for the rest of her life. Stacy let out a gentle sigh of relief as she felt her tits weight lifted as Jack locked the straps in back so only he could remove it in the morning. Not forgetting her feet, Jack helped Stacy into her new baby blue vinyl platform hooker boots. Lastly Jack locked the blue vinyl collar to Stacy’s neck then locked the chain to the bed. Jack stood back and admired his work, content at the sight of his new bimbo slave all these enhancements had served two purposes, to turn her into a complete slut of course but it also ensured that if anything ever went wrong it left his slave too hobbled to ever escape. Stacy was left in a condition to get away slower then most people crawled. Sensing some pain in Stacy’s eyes, Jack had released it was time for her medication. He withdrew from his pocket the final stage in completing Stacy’s total and utter dependence on him. “Here bitch. You wouldn’t need this if you weren’t such a slut with huge tits” Jack said handing Stacy her dose. “Ohhhh! Thanks daddy!” Stacy replied. Jack just smiled and smacked her on the ass.

Jack explained to Stacy that he had an early day tomorrow so she better shut the fuck up and let him sleep. Just incase she couldn’t do this, Jack decided to make her sleep at the foot of the bed with his cock in her mouth this way she could get him up on time with a nice slutty blow job. As Jack closed his eyes he could hear Stacy’s crying muffled by his cock in her mouth. Jack smiled knowing that inside was his strong willed intelligent wife who was forever made chemically and physically unable to stop what was happening to her. She would forever do as Jack told her to do with a happy dumb bimbo smile on her face….even though she’d be crying on the inside.

Jack knew these little teary episodes would happen from time to time when things quieted down and Jess could briefly come to the surface of the dumb slut Stacy. Jack loved this realization the most.