The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowd Pleaser

Chapter 10 — Keeping the Boss Happy

It had started early this evening.

Emily had barely gotten out on the floor when one of the customers had grabbed her. Literally, that was. He’d grabbed her and he’d pulled her to him and he’d let a hand work his way up under her skirt. “Tell me something,” the man had asked her.

“What do you want to know, sir?”

“I want you to tell me just how much you want to feel my cock between your legs.”

Emily knew what the answer was supposed to be. She was supposed to say no. She was supposed to say she didn’t want that at all. Hell, if she were feeling particularly bold, she was supposed to tell the customer to fuck off and maybe, she was supposed to tell him what it was he could go do with his cock.

The problem was, she did none of these things at all.

Instead, she leaned down and she stroked her hand over the front of the man’s pants. “I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

“How hard?”

Don’t answer that, Emily told herself. Don’t answer that.

“I want you to fuck me hard,” Emily answered. “I want you to fuck me so hard that I want you to make my titties bounce.”

“That hard, huh?”

Don’t answer, Emily told herself. Don’t say a word.

Emily nodded. “That hard, sir,” she replied. “I love it when I get fucked that hard.”

Emily could feel the man’s hand as it continued to stroke her under her skirt. “Well now, if that’s what you want,” the man said in a most inanely conversational tone, “then I suppose we need to make sure that’s exactly what you’re going to get.”

“Yes, sir.”

Emily wanted to groan as she watched the man get up out of his chair. Anything, she told herself. Anything that would tell herself or anyone else that she didn’t really enjoy this but she didn’t do or say anything.

“Are you wearing a bra,” the man asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“Don’t you think you should take it off if we’re going to make your titties bounce?”

“Yes, sir,” the waitress said and without even being told to do so, she took off her top and she took off her bra.

The man’s hands fondled her tits. “Those really are nice,” he said. “I like the nipples,” he said. “I like how nice and perky they are.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I suppose we should get to it then. Tell me again what you want me to do.”

“I want you to fuck me so hard that I want you to make my titties bounce.”

The man grinned. “Yeah, that’s right. That’s exactly what we said. Turn around.”

This was her last chance, Emily told herself. This was her last chance to assert herself. This was her last chance to say she wasn’t going to do what he told her to do.

But Emily turned around and when the man told her to bend over the table, she did that, too.

She could feel the man coming up behind her and she could feel him taking down her panties. She could feel his cock as it toyed with her pussy and she could feel the head of it as it pushed its way between her lips, and she could definitely feel the length of it when the whole thing was shoved deep inside her cunt. She couldn’t help it but she moaned as her pussy took that cock.

“How’s that feel,” the man asked as he pulled his cock back and then shoved it forward again. “How’s that feel? Does it feel good?”

“Yeah,” Emily groaned.

“Am I fucking you hard?”

“Yeah,” Emily groaned again.

“But the most important thing is am I making your titties bounce?”

There was no debate anymore about what she should or shouldn’t say. There was just an answer to the man’s question and nothing else. “Oh yeah,” Emily moaned. “You’re making them bounce. You’re making them bounce so good.”

“I’m glad,” the man said. “I’d hate to think I wasn’t doing my part.”

Emily groaned again. He definitely had nothing to worry about on that respect. He was definitely doing his part.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

Emily groaned. She hadn’t cum yet.

“I’m going to cum,” the man said. “Oh my God. I’m going to cum.”

Emily knew that.

“I’m going to cum,” the man said again. “I want to cum on your tits.”

No, Emily wanted to say but she knew the choice wasn’t up to her. He was already pulling his cock out and she was already peeling herself up off the table. She knelt in front of the man. “I want you to do it,” she said. “I want you to cum on my tits.”

The man groaned as he stood over her and stroked his cock. There was little doubt what was going to happen next. The man groaned again and this time, he was cumming. This time, he was cumming all over Emily’s pretty, little tits.

The man came. He came all over her little fucking tits and he kept on cumming.

It wasn’t that much later when Emily found herself in the bathroom, wiping the cum off her tits. She’d forgotten to take her bra with her and it wasn’t the first time that had happened but she knew she wasn’t going to go back to get it. She’d just go the rest of the night without one even if that did mean that her nipples were going to be on full display.

She walked into the back where Mira was waiting for an order.

“Tell me something,” Emily said.

“Tell you what?”

Emily looked at the other waitress. “Does any of this ... this, you know ... does it get any worse?”

“Does what get any worse?”

“The sex,” Emily asked in a strangled cry. “The sex. Does it get any worse?”

Mira didn’t answer right away. “I thought I was done with all this,” she said finally. “I hadn’t done anything like that in a long time. I thought I was done with it. I thought I could just be a waitress and that’s all, but after what you girls did to me last night—”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be,” Mira said in an almost dreamy voice. “I’m not. But you asked me if it’ll get any worse. That’s not the right question, you know.”

“What is the right question?”

“It’s not will it get any worse. It’s will it get any better.”

“You mean it gets better?”

“Of course. I’m surprised at you, actually. I would have thought by now you would have seen it.”

“I would have seen what?”

“I thought you would have learned to accept it. I thought you’d learn to see just how good it could be.”

Emily shook her head. “I could never do that.”

Mira smiled again. “Honey, I really wouldn’t say something like that, and now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go out and see if there’s a customer out there who needs my special service.”

Emily watched the other woman go. She’d thought Mira understood, but now after all this time, it turned out Mira was just like all the rest.

It was only then that Emily noticed Mr. Henley. He was just standing there and watching her. He didn’t have to say anything. Emily knew what he was thinking. It was time for her to get back to work, but Emily knew something else. She was never going to accept this, she told herself. She was going to fight it, whatever it was.

Emily went back out onto the floor. That first night, she’d seen almost nothing. She’d been so disgusted in herself at what she’d done, but now ... now, it seemed as if everywhere she looked, it seemed as if every one of the waitress’s was having sex of some kind or another, every one of them that was but her.

There was Cassie over there with her skirt pulled up and her panties pushed down and she was riding some guy’s dick. Actually not riding, Emily corrected herself. She was grinding herself against the guy, grinding her pussy against the man’s cock.

And over there in the booth in the corner, there was Kimberly laid out across a table, one guy eating her pussy even while she sucked the cock of another.

And right there in front of her, there was Mira down on her knees with some guy’s dick between her tits.

Everyone was having sex, she realized. Everyone but her.

“That could be you,” she heard a voice from behind her say.

Emily didn’t have to turn and look to know it was Mr. Henley standing behind her.

“That could be you,” the man said again.

He was right, Emily realized. That could be her, and her pussy was so wet. She needed someone to come and take care of her pussy and she needed it bad.

“That could be you,” the man said yet again.

That could be her, Emily thought, and more importantly, that was what she wanted, too.

She felt a hand on her bottom, a hand that was doing nothing more than touching her through her skirt, but nonetheless, a hand that was on her bottom. “That could be you,” the man said again.

That hand wasn’t just touching her now. Now, it was stroking her bottom, becoming more intimate with every detail of her bottom, stroking her cheeks, caressing them and squeezing them and suddenly, she could feel that cock sliding up under her skirt. She could feel that hand on her panties. She could feel that hand sliding between her legs.

“You fight so hard to be good,” the man said, “but sometimes it’s just so good to be bad.”

Emily just stood there as those words kept working their way through her mind. Good to be bad, her mind told herself. You fight so hard to be good. But sometimes ... sometimes, it’s good to be bad.

Those words, they just kept echoing in her mind. Good to be bad. Sometimes ... sometimes, it was good to be bad.

The man was standing behind her and now it wasn’t just one hand. It was both of his hands. Both of his hands feeling her ass.

It was good to be bad.

Emily could do nothing more than just stand where she was and watch the show in front of her. She knew what the hands behind her were doing. Those hands were tugging at her skirt, tugging at her skirt and pulling it up past her hips. Emily knew she was exposed. It was a good thing she was wearing panties.

But it was so good to be bad.

One hand was wrapped around her waist even as the other one slipped down between her legs. She could feel it pressing her panties against her pussy.

“Are you ready,” the voice asked.

There was no doubt in Emily’s mind what the word ready meant, and yes, she was ready. Her pussy was definitely nice and wet. Her pussy was definitely ready.

“It’s good to be ready,” the voice told her. “It’s good to be good and ready. It’s good to be ready all the time.”

Emily would have moaned if she could but even that was denied to her. All she could do was stand where she was, but those words, they kept going through her mind. It was good to be ready. She wanted to be good, but sometimes it was good to be bad. She wanted to be ready. She wanted to be ready all the time.

Emily could feel those hands as they pulled down her panties and then it was those fingers as they slid in between her legs. There was definitely no doubt as to just how ready she was.

Those fingers toyed with her pussy. She wanted them to enter her but they wouldn’t give her what she wanted.

“Are you ready,” the man asked.

“Uh huh.” It was the first time Emily could say anything at all and really, it was all that she could say.

The man was back again between her legs only this time, it wasn’t his fingers. Once again, Emily wanted to moan and once again, she could not, but dammit, that cock felt so good, but then why shouldn’t it feel good. After all, it was good to be bad.

Emily seemed to know not only what Mr. Henley wanted but also when he needed it. For the moment, she seemed content to stand where she was but instinctively, she knew what he needed and at just the right moment, she leaned herself forward and let him slide in between her legs.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned as she felt the man enter her from behind.

“Yeah, you like that,” the man said.

Once again, Emily found herself incapable of speaking, but she was sure he knew the answer already.

“Look out there. Look at all those girls getting their pussies fucked.”

Emily looked.

“It’s so good to be bad, isn’t it?”

Yes, of course, Emily thought. Good to be bad. She got it. She finally got it.

“You know, I’ve waited a long time for a girl like you.”

It was getting so hard to think with that cock between her legs. A girl like her, her mind finally said, what was so special about a girl like her.

Mr. Henley, it seemed, did not seem inclined to answer that. Instead, he just kept fucking that pussy and the more he did, the harder it was for Emily to think about anything else other than getting her pussy fucked.

The boss grabbed her arms and he pinned them behind her back even as he continued to fuck her pussy. It was weird, Emily thought. Here she was, just standing here and watching, watching the other girls get their pussies fucked even as she got her pussy fucked, too, and while it was certain that she didn’t really have a choice in the matter, it was also certain that of all the waitresses in the restaurant, she was the only one who was watching the others even as she got her pussy fucked.

The man groaned behind her. “I’ve been waiting for you,” the man said. “I’ve been waiting such a long time.”

Emily wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say to that or if she was supposed to say anything at all.

The man groaned again and this time, his groan was accompanied by a grunt even as he thrust himself between Emily’s legs and Emily could feel it coming. It was the unmistakable feel of a cock cumming between her legs. It was the unmistakable feel of a cock filling her up with its cum and Emily couldn’t help herself. She moaned as her pussy came around that cock.

She knew she shouldn’t like it, Emily thought, and yet as much as she knew she shouldn’t like it, she knew she did, and that’s when Emily realized Mira was right yet again. She really did want to come to work and she really did want to get her pussy fucked, and there was one more thing that Emily realized.

She really did love her job.

The End