The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR

Though it had been quit a while since he had slept .Eric felt strangely awake. this had been going on much to long now but it felt so good, the power, the control, the fucking great orgasms .

Eric was just 35 yrs old, and now a widower. His wife of ten years, Jill, had been killed in a drunk driving accident. Jill had been drinking at a local bar with her girlfriends, and had made the worst decision of her short life, Jill had refused to cab it home choosing to chance the drive home alone. Why he would never know, she had never been a goody goody, but the fact was she had.

Speeding through a red light she never saw the large truck that hit the driver side of her car. Killing her instantly Eric had hoped, because she was dead when the cops arrived.

The insurance company had refused to pay a cent for the damages, and, the restitution costs were huge. Taking up a large chunk of the life insurance she had left to him. It also meant that her income was lost, and now, Eric was left holding the bag for Jill’s 65yr old mother Penny

Jill’s parents had married late. Penny had given birth to Jill at the ripe old age of 30. Barry, Jill’s dad had left Penny when Jill was ten years old. Leaving for a younger sexy new model . Penny had been able to pull it together and built a good life for herself and her daughter Jill, but they were never rich in anything but love.

About 3 years ago the trouble had started. Penny started to become forgetful and was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease it progressed quickly, out of love Jill and Eric had put Penny in a private home. Jill’s job had covered the costs of the home and left her with a few bucks for herself. Eric’s income covered all the expenses and allowed them to save a few bucks. But now due to Jill’s death, things had changed, dramatically. Eric had a decision to make, put Penny in a county run home or take care of Penny by himself. Eric had chosen the later out of love for his wife Jill.

Eric got all the information he could on how to take care of Penny and her condition. and he also made arrangements for a nurse practitioner to drop buy three times each week to help with Penny’s care and hygiene. Penny was not a danger to herself but Eric made some small changes around the home just to be safe

Eric got Penny moved in with no problems. Accompanied by Beth the nurse, who had declared the home safe and ready for Penny. Together they walked Penny through the kitchen bathroom and bedrooms. Penny seemed to know what was what . Eric offered Beth a cup of coffee and as they sat, Beth reminded Eric that Penny was quite delusional and forgetful at times and had not been completely lucid in a very long time. Beth also reminded Eric that any changes in Penny’s demeanor should be reported and the doctors alerted so they could make changes to Penny’s medications.

After some more small talk, Beth got up and walked over to Penny, stroked her hair and looked at Eric saying

“if you need help at any time just call and someone will drop by, but for now I’ll just get Penny ready for bed ”

Eric stood up and asked how he could help.

Beth replied “well, first we have to let her know what is going to happen” “Penny we are going to take you to the bathroom to wash up and then get you dressed for bed its almost time to go to sleep”

Beth looked at Eric and said

“that’s how you let her know what your going to do and she will follow along”

Eric asked “may i try”

“yes” said Beth “just say calmly what you want her to do”,

“alright “Eric said “Penny we are going to get you ready for bed now do you understand” Penny looked at Eric with a blank stare and nodded her head ever so slightly

“good” said Beth “that’s how you do it i think your going to be fine together.”

Eric took Penny’s hand and led her to the bedroom she would be in . All of Penny’s clothing had been unpacked. Beth picked out a night gown for Penny

“alright Penny its time for you to undress now.” “lets just unbutton your shirt first " Beth looked at Eric and said “your going to have to do this for her from now on are you going to be OK with that? ”

Eric looked at Penny who was now shirtless with only her bra on and said " ill be OK after a few days " Beth smiled and replied “you ll get used to it and she doesn’t mind at all also ill be around to help if you need it”

Eric smiled and said “thanks”

“OK then, penny lets get you out of that bra and out of those pants” Beth said, Penny just stood there with a blank stare on her face Beth reached behind Penny, undid the clasp of Penny’s bra and slowly slid the shoulder straps off Penny’s shoulders, Eric made a silent gasp as Penny’s tits popped into view wow he thought those are not 65 yr old tits. Indeed they were nice tits perfect globes small pointy nipples and dark aureoles almost no sag at all. Eric had never looked at his mother in law sexually ever. But now with those perfect tits staring him in the face, he wanted to have a good look. It was a good thing Beth had her back to him. Penny just kept looking forward showing no emotion at all. Beth tossed the bra on the bed and began unbuckling Penny’s pants Eric just stared as Beth pulled Penny’s pants down over her slender hips past her thighs and knees” lift you leg Penny so i can get your foot out, good girl now the other one OK” said Beth, Eric was stunned penny was in great shape no supermodel but in great shape, just a wrinkle or so here and there.

“OK lets get this nightgown on and well go brush your teeth and wash your face”

Penny lifted her arms in the air, as Beth held the nightgown over her head, giving Eric another great look at Penny’s tits. Eric looked down and could see pubic hair peeking out from behind Penny’s panties

Eric felt himself get hard. Very hard. Eric quickly tucked himself in as Beth dropped the gown over Penny, hiding her tits and covering her panties.

Beth turned and looked at Eric “That’s all there is to it, just get her changed and ready for bed, so do you think you ll be OK doing this for Penny every night?”

“It’s a first for me, but I don’t think I’ll have any problem” said Eric.

“it may be uncomfortable seeing her naked, for the first few days but you will get the hang of it” Beth said

Eric followed Beth and Penny to the bathroom and watched as Beth helped brush her teeth and wash her face. Beth led Penny back to the bedroom helped her into bed and tucked her in. Beth stroked Penny’s hair one last time and quietly said good night .

After putting Penny to bed, Eric and Beth made their way to the front door. “well goodnight Eric, I’ll see you in two days, be sure to call if you have any questions or problems”

“I will " said Eric. And closed the door after her.

Eric made his way to the living room sunk down in his couch and switched on the TV. He flipped the channels and found nothing he wanted to watch.Throwing the remote switch onto the sofa he remembered Penny’s perfect tits and the glance of pubic hair he had seen as Beth had undressed Penny. How on earth could a 65 yr old woman look that fit? His cock started to rise just a bit. Eric slid his hand to his crotch and started to rub and squeeze his cock and balls.Eric’s cock got hard as a rock.Unzipping his fly he reached into his pants and slowly rubbed himself to full erection, remembering Penny’s perfect tits.This is crazy Eric thought ,I’m about to jerk off to the image of my mother in law. But Eric could’nt stop rubbing himself.

“What the fuck” he said to himself “this is crazy” but all he could think was “God I need to cum ”

Just then Eric heard a soft cry coming from Penny’s room . With a jerk he quickly removed his hand from between his legs and zipped himself up. Eric quickly made his way to Penny’s room. Fearing something was wrong.The crying got louder as he neared her door. Looking in Eric got a small shock. Penny had thrown off her blanket, was lying on her back, her knees bent up , her night gown around her waist her right hand between her legs.

Penny’s face was a grimace. Her hand rubbing back and forth over her pantie covered cunt. Again a small cry came from her mouth, her hand a blurr rubbed back and forth back and forth, faster and faster, Eric could see a shiny wet spot on Penny’s pantie’s .Eric was stunned and confused. Just moments ago he was doing the same thing to himself.Taking a few more steps into the room.Eric’s eyes riveted on the sight of Penny’s hand. Eric could not believe what was happening. His cock had become hard again. Very hard. Eric could not help it, he reached down unzipped his fly and pulled out his now raging hard-on .Eric began to stroke his cock slowly at first then grabbing just the tip and began to really jack himself off. Eric moved in just a few more steps, then two more. He could smell Penny’s cunt, he breathed in deeply.Penny continued to rub herself. her hips, now quickly rising and falling .Eric could not stop ,his cock was about to bust. He squeezed the tip in his hand to slow himself down .Then Penny’s hips raised up eight or ten inches, her hand dug down on her pantie covered cunt. her breath was now coming in pants like a marathon runner near the end of her quest. Eric’s balls were boiling he was about to cum. Then it happened Penny’s eyes opened and she looked straight at him. She smiled a slow smile , then let out a urg urg, like a stuck pig , her ass dropped to the bed her knees clenched together her hand stopped, and she moaned a long uuuuggggghhhhh.Her eyes never left him as she came, then came again uuuuggggghhhhh. Eric had stopped jacking himself, he felt like a voyeur caught red handed. He turned and ran out of the room. His cock bouncing free as he did not stop to put it back in his pants.

Eric sat on his couch. He was a mess. What the fuck had just happened? It had started with him seeing Penny’s sweet tits, then the little peek of pubic hair, He had gotten exited and started to wack himself then the cry, and the trip to Penny’s room, now this. He had just watched his mother in law rub herself to orgasm while jacking off his rock hard cock right next to her. Holy fuck.

Eventually Eric got up , and put his blue balled cock back into his pants. Slowly he made his way back to Penny’s bedroom door.. Stepping into the bedroom he turned on the light. Penny seemed to be fast asleep ,breathing deeply, the blanket now on the floor .Penny was tucked in the fetal position her face toward him, she had not pulled her nightgown down, it was still up around her waist.Eric could see her pantie covered ass.He stood there just looking he was so confused. But his cock was now starting to rise. good God he said to himself.what the hell is wrong with me.

Eric asked himself “does she do this all the time ? does she know that he had just seen her ? did see care if he had ? Eric decided to push it a little bit.

“Penny, Penny” he whispered “are you awake?” Penny stirred and opened her eyes to look at him

“Is that you Barry? she whispered

“Wow” Eric thought.

“come over here and let me look at you” she said

“she thinks I’m her long lost husband

“you have been gone so long, are you going to stay with me now?”

Eric decided to play along “Yes penny It’s me”

“come come” she patted the bed “sit down beside me”

Eric sat on the edge of the bed

“Jill’s all grown up now and married and now I’m all alone”

Fuck thought Eric she really does think I’m her ex husband, and she doesn’t even remember Jill is dead.

Penny scooched over and pressed her warm body against his back.Slowly Penny placed her hand on Eric’s crotch “I’ve missed you Barry ”

Eric’s cock rose quickly

she tweaked his cock “and I’ve missed your big cock too”“would you like a chimmychonga? remember Barry that’s what we used to call blow jobs " she giggled.

Eric Knew he was fucked now. How could he get away from this. His cock was a now a raging hard on and his balls were as blue a jaybird. Penny had now managed to unzip Eric and had her hand down Eric’s underpants fishing out his cock.

“Ahh here we are” said Penny,

The feel of her warm hand fondling his cock and balls fantastic. Eric knew there was now no way to stop this.

Penny raised her head and looked into Eric’s eyes and then leaned over and took Eric’s cock into her warm wet mouth She sucked slowly up-and-down Eric settled back and thought I’m going to hell for this. How was he going to live with himself?Penny reached around and gently cupped Eric’s balls in her hand squeezing ever so softly.Eric’s ass tightened as Penny began to suck harder and harder still. Moving slowly up, and down, up,and down. Eric slowly placed his hand on Penny’s head and began to gently stroke her hair. Penny moaned. Eric could feel the vibrations all through his hard cock causing his ass to tighten once again. His cock was in heaven but he was in hell. Penny continued to suck and moan on Eric’s cock like a woman possessed.She thinks I’m Barry her ex husband come back to save he he thought.Penny continued to suck hard and deep .Her nose nestled his pubic hair with each downward stroke.Up and down she kept going. moaning each time she filled her mouth with cock .No one had ever deep throated Eric like this before. Penny sucked his cock like she was in love with it.Eric’s balls were boiling he knew he was about to have the biggest orgasm of his life He steadied his hand on the top of Penny’s head.Slowly he started to push back just a little keeping his cock deep in Penny’s mouth as she sucked.His hips pushed forward just a bit then relaxed then again he pushed forward holding her head still. Eric was ready to cum . placing both hands now on Penny’s head he began to thrust forward .Penny tried to back off just a bit

“keep sucking Penny don’t you fucking stop till I tell you to stop”

“What the hell” Eric thought “where did that come from " Eric had never spoken to any woman like that.Penny tried once again to back off but Eric forced her head to stay where it was .He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and then again and again .He was fucking her mouth hard now.

“I said SUCK Penny now SUCK” Eric roared .

Something was happening to Eric. He felt a kind of power he had never felt before.He instinctively knew she was just a puppet for him to use any way he wanted. And he wanted.

He pushed her head down onto his cock as he thrust up into her mouth and then thrust again, his balls were ready.With one final thrust. He exploded in her mouth

“swallow it all you cunt”

Penny was gagging now her mouth was full of cock and hot cum. He felt her swallow three or four times and she never lost a drop.Eric let go of Penny’s head expecting her to pull away but she did not move. She just kept her mouth where it was and continued pulling lightly on Eric’s cock with her lips, till every last drop had been swallowed.

“Oh Barry that was a big one I didn’t think i was gonna get it all mmmmmm” Penny licked her lips and gave Eric a big smile “So are you good and empty now Barry?

“Wow”Eric thought “what a fantastic blow job”

“Yes Penny I’m empty now lets get some sleep”

And with that Penny rolled over and fell asleep