The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cough Syrup

mc/mf/md (sorta pd and in as well)

DISCLAIMER: The following story is for Adults only! Those of you 18 or younger should go play with the other kids right now and leave the rest of the story for the grownups. Those of you who are grownups should know better than to think anything in this story is real or should be tried in your home or office.

DEDICATION: For Simon, this is another thanks for the archive. And for N. Trance, who should get full blame for this one. Also thanks to those who wrote with their compliments and suggestions.

* * *

“Are you still feeling that tight pressure right here?” Dr. Grant asked as he pushed his hand down onto Amy’s chest.

Amy nodded, feeling the difficulty she had breathing around the weight of his hand. Her small breasts barely moved against the fingers that covered her heart.

Dr. Grant shook his head. “Looks like you might be coming down with that cough again. And I thought you were being careful!”

“I was!” Amy sat up, indignant. Though she was 16 years old her attitude was still very young. At home she was very much considered the “Baby” of the family and the fact that her blond-haired, blue-eyed face still carried a little girl’s pout on her lips and her gymnastics-trained body had only just begun to develop a woman’s soft curves and breasts only worked to make her look as though she were 16 going on 10. She’d learned to hate it when people treated her like a child. “I did everything Dad told me to but—”

Dr. Grant nodded. “Yes, well, ‘but’.” He smiled at her, suddenly friendly. “Well, let’s not worry about it. At least we caught it early this time. Let me fix you up with some medicine and we’ll have you right as rain in no time flat.”

Amy relaxed, smiling back at Dr. Grant. She’d known him as her doctor ever since she’d turned 13. Her dad had recommended him since he wasn’t a “baby doctor” like Dr. Abler had been. “The perfect doctor for a young woman.” her father had said. And Amy had to admit she agreed with him. 45 years old with a well-muscled body and just a hint of grey in his hair, Dr. Grant had turned into someone Amy hadn’t minded having to see on a regular basis—and not just for his bedside manner.

The doctor’s visits had become regular ever since then too. Not long after her 13th birthday Amy began having all sorts of problems with her health. Nothing major, of course. But little coughs, sleepless nights, stomach pains—it all added up. And it was made worse by the fact that Amy just couldn’t take regular medicine. She couldn’t swallow pills, needles made her break into panic attacks and liquid medicines just made her gag. This meant that Dr. Grant had needed to get creative in his prescriptions every time Amy came in.

“What’s it gonna be this time, Doc?” Amy asked, swinging her bare legs back and forth as she sat down on the examining table. As Dr. Grant had requested, she was only wearing her little cotton panties and her light, lacy bra for the examination.

“I’ve got a new one for you,” he said as he carefully measured out the dosage. “It’s a syrup—”

“Gross!” Amy made a face.

Dr. Grant looked sternly at her. “Now, now. You should know me better than that.” He came forward carrying a cup of dark red liquid. “This is a new kind. Made for kids—" he forestalled her next complaint with another look "—or for people like you who can’t take regular cough syrup.”

Amy looked at it dubiously. “It looks the same as all the others.”

Dr. Grant handed her the cup and began looking for a spoon. “True. But you’ll find it tastes different and has a different texture. It’s made to go down easy and taste nice and sweet. It’s got a weak dosage, though, so for a big girl like you I had to give you a full glass of it.” He handed her the spoon. “But I’m sure you’ll be able to finish it in no time.”

Amy began to stir the thick liquid, still unconvinced. “You want me to take it now?”

“Yes,” Dr. Grant made a few notes on her chart and then prepared to leave. “Take the first dose now and I’ll be back in just a bit to see how it’s working.” He smiled again. “With any luck you’ll drink it all down and not need any more for the ride home. Sound like a deal?”

Amy gave him a little smile in return. “OK. But I’m still not sure about it.”

“Just give it a try,” Dr. Grant said as he made his way out. “I’ll be back before you know it.”

Amy sighed as the door closed and continued to stir. The cough syrup moved slowly, resisting her. “I can see why he gave me the spoon,” she said, surprised at how thick it was. She shook her head. “Enough of this. Let’s get it over with.”

She dipped the spoon in, pulled up as much syrup as she could from the inside and gulped it down quickly.

“Huh,” she thought, sitting still for a moment as she licked the remaining syrup off of her lips and judged the taste of it. “Not bad.”

It wasn’t bad. Sweet, as Dr. Grant had said, but fruity too. Like cherry. She liked cherry. And she didn’t think she could taste the medicine inside. She licked her lips again, slowly, looking for any remnants of it. No. No, she didn’t think so.

She decided to try again.

She took the next spoonful more slowly. This time instead of gulping it down she decided to lick the syrup off. It proved tricky as the thick syrup moved down the spoon and onto her hand. But, working slow, taking nice, long licks off of her fingers, she was able to clean up most of the mess.

And, she had to admit, it did still taste good.

She took another spoonful. This one she put right into her mouth but sucked on gently, lightly, just like she used to eat the fudge her mother would make for her as a child. Small, tiny sucks against the spoon to release little bits of the syrup onto her tongue.

Amy looked at the door suddenly, wondering how it would look if Dr. Grant came in and saw her taking her medicine so childishly. But the door was closed and she was having fun so Amy did it a second time with the next spoonful, this time just changing it a little as she ran her tongue over the bottom of the spoon again and again to clean the syrup off of it.

Funny how she couldn’t taste the medicine. Normally she could, but it just wasn’t there. All she could taste was sweet, and fruit, and cherry. It was nice. It tasted real nice.

Maybe it was the spoon, she thought and dipped her finger into the cup. She pulled it up and quickly licked the sides to clean off the thick drops of syrup that nearly fell onto the floor. Carefully this time she dipped her finger in again and put it right into her mouth.

No, she thought, sucking the fruity syrup down, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the taste. No, she couldn’t taste the medicine. There was nothing there but sweet, sweet syrup.

She stopped for a moment, keeping her eyes closed and just feeling how she was. If she couldn’t taste the medicine was it even working? She took a few experimental breaths. The tightness in her chest was gone. She took a few more. Yes, her breathing was fine. She tried again, making the breaths deeper. She smiled. Oh yes, she thought, still breathing deeply, just fine.

She began licking syrup off of the spoon again.

“Although,” she thought, still licking up spoonful after spoonful, “It does make me feel... kinda different.”

She wiggled in her seat a little bit, trying to identify the feeling. It was almost like her skin felt odd. Not itchy but... heavy. Not quite warm but not quite cold. Almost as though little tingles of static electricity were just underneath the surface, waiting to crackle at the right touch.

Amy put her hand on her leg, running it gently up and down her thigh. She smiled brightly once she did this. That was it. Her skin felt like it needed to be rubbed a lot. As though she had something in her now which made her need -

Need what? she thought, licking syrup off of the rim of the cup. Rubbing? Why would she need that?

Well, she thought, she did have a cough. Maybe it was to rub her chest, make her breathing easier.

Amy dipped another finger into the cup, cleaning the sides of any delicious syrup that stuck there. She quickly licked her finger clean then moved her hand to her chest, rubbing it slowly back and forth.

“Yes!” she thought, moving her hand back and forth from breast to breast. “Yes, that’s it! That feels perfect. That feels just right.”

Amy smiled then, happy to have figured it out. She began to lick the insides of the cup, trying to get the last bits of syrup out of it. And as she did she kept running her hand back and forth along her chest, enjoying the little jolts of electricity that went with it, knowing it was what she was supposed to do.

It felt so... nice.

It was then that Amy noticed the music.

When, Amy wondered as she sat there, did it start playing? Soft, light music seemed to be coming right out of the walls. Amy smiled, licking up more of the syrup. It was pretty music, she thought. Pretty, syrupy music that made her feel as sweet and thick as the medicine she was so eagerly eating.

Music that made her feel like she could relax. Lay back. Get comfortable. Just keep licking the syrup and listen to the music play on and on....

It was hard to say how long she’d been sitting there, her hand playing casually with her breasts, and soft, vacant smile playing on her lips by the time Dr. Grant came back in.

“Well, Amy,” Dr. Grant said, his voice nice and low. Almost a rumble along Amy’s tingling skin. “Let’s see how you’re doing.”

Amy smiled, still listening to the music, knowing this was right, knowing this was what Dr. Grant wanted her to do. And she gasped, knowing it was even better, when Dr. Grant took one finger and teased the crotch of her panties with it.

“How’s that, Amy?” he asked, watching her. “Is that what you need?”

“Um,” Amy whispered, her hips moving uncertainly but working to make sure the rubbing didn’t stop. “I...”

“Oh yes,” Dr. Grant smiled. “It looks like you’re ready. Are you ready, Amy?”

“Um-hum,” Amy said, still playing with her tits. The music had guided her fingers toward her nipples and she’d begun to toy with them. “Please.”

Dr. Grant moved her panties aside, letting his fingers slide inside to play with the wet lips of her cunt. “What was that?”

“Please,” Amy said, writhing on the table. The syrup in her system had made her thinking so slow—but it made her body feel so good. Each touch from the Doctor drew her in like a magnet. “Please, Dr. Grant, please.”

“Do you want to feel good, little girl?” Dr. Grant said, teasing her pulsing cunt with his hand.

“Oh yes!” Amy gasped, feeling her mind slip away under the sweet, soft music and the sweet, thick syrup. Her hips began to tremble under his ministrations. “Doctor, please!”

Dr. Grant smiled, unzipping his pants. “Alright then. We’ll make Amy a good little girl.” He pulled her panties down all the way and ripped the flimsy bra off her nubile body. Then, as she lay there, shivering, her hips rocking madly for him, he plunged his thick, hard cock deep inside of her.

“Please!” Amy whispered, shaking harder. She sucked her fingertips, taking in the last bits of syrup that remained on them. “Doctor... oh Doctor Grant... I...”

Dr. Grant held her down, enjoying how it felt to fuck his college’s nubile teenage daughter. “Are you a good girl, Amy?”

“Yes, doctor,” Amy gasped, her body bucking against his cock.

He began to drive her harder, moving to tease her sensitive clit. “Are you a good girl who behaves?”

“Yes, doctor,” she began to kiss his hands, reaching wherever she could to see if she could still find a taste of the sweet, thick syrup.

Dr. Grant moved faster, listening to her cry, watching the tears stream down her face as her body writhed in frustration. He moved quicker and quicker, driving against her again and again until he knew she petered right on the edge. He held her there, smiling cruelly. “Are you a good girl who takes her medicine?”

“Yes, doctor,” she was trembling violently. “Please.”

He grinned, pulling out of her then. “Alright then, Amy,” he said as he leaned over to his medical cabinet. He sat back on his exam chair, took out a bottle of liquid and began to smear the thick, red cough syrup all over his hard, pulsing cock.

“Come and get it, little girl.”

* * *

The End.