The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cougar Cages

I am sitting at the bar with my best girl,Yvette. I’m Astrid, and I am a fucking Viking. Seriously, my heritage is 100% Nordic, though I hail from Wisconsin. I stand 6′1″ without my 5″ platform heels, and I am thick! Not fat in the least, but meaty-at 45-years-old, my calves are muscular and thighs are full. My huge tits are spilling out of my skin-tight dress, which is also doing a fine job of showing off my perfect bubble-butt. I have my naturally platinum hair tied-off in braids (an homage to my Viking heritage) and just had my spray-on tan redone a few hours ago. I’m on my second margarita and I’m rockin’ a nice buzz.

Yeah, I’m a Viking but most people now-a-days would call me a “cougar.” That designation is pretty accurate too-I’m a cougar and I am on the prowl for some young prey. In fact, me and Yvette are at this college sports bar to ensure the freshness of our meat. The bar is actually on campus property: it serves food, has a bowling alley, a basketball court, and plenty of video games. Even better, it’s open to all ages.

Yvette’s certainty taking advantage of that fact. Right now she is snuggling into a boy that can’t be older than 19 and sticking her tongue down his throat while letting him grope her juicy titties. She is definitely squeezing his young cock, a sure predictor that Yvette’s taking him home tonight. That’s Yvette for ya! She’s 49-years-old and is as tiny as I am tall-only 5 feet! Still, her curves are awesome, and her Mexican background gives her a special kind of hotness and passion the cubs eat-up.

Me and Yvette have only really known each other for a couple of weeks, and to tell the truth, we weren’t always so interested in hunting for young studs. We were more like that woman over there-see that black chick? The one sitting with her hubby and son, probably having a “welcome to college dinner” and helping him move into his dorm. Yeah, I was definitely like her, wrapped up in drab sweaters, neutral makeup, showin’ no skin. But ever since I got taken and spent some time in the Cougar Cages, no kid that looks half as hunky as that bitch’s son is safe from me. Fuck, my own son wasn’t safe <giggle>; which is why my pointdexter husband moved out a few days ago, taking Brad with him. I could give a shit-more time to party and get my kicks with some hot studs!

Why’d I get taken? And what are the “Cougar Cages?” Well that’s the story of how I became this hot <jiggle>, stud-seeking <wiggle>, bitch. It all started a few weeks ago, I was just leaving my job at the church...

A Few Weeks Ago........

My husband is the senior pastor at New Life Lutheran, and I take care of the day-to-day activities there. Or at least I did. Anywho, I was leaving at 3pm like normal so I could be there when my son Brad got home (he just entered high school), and I could start preparing dinner. I was very conservative and traditional in that way. My husband Joshua and is the only man I had ever been with, and we were high school sweet hearts. Joshua was the only guy with the balls, or what I once thought to be “Christian kindness,” to ask out the “Amazon.” He quickly learned that my tallness was inversely related to my meekness.

It was a standard abduction. I was walking to my car that was parked on the suburban street when a guy pulled me into a creepy van. I was quickly chloroformed into unconsciousness.

When I awoke, I was groggy and restrained to a wheelchair. Whoever had abducted me was pushing me down a dank hallway, which for all intensive purposes, was a dungeon. On both sides of the hallway were barred cells with one woman per cell. Not a single woman appeared to be under the age of forty. Above each cell was a flat-screen television positioned to be watched by the woman across the hall; the screens cycled through pictures of hot young studs, like Robert Pattison, some college sports stars, and even Daniel Ratcliff. There was a soft hum sounding through the dungeon.

Something was very wrong with all the women. They were completely engrossed in the televisions. It was as if they were seeing the pictures as real, scrumptious looking boys who were there in real life. In response to their misconception, most of the women were lewdly soliciting the boys. Some were yelling about how they could pleasure them-how a mature woman knows how to satisfy them. Others were displaying their goods, shaking tits around, flashing their pussies. Two women were taking advantage of the bars between their cells and making out with each other, probably because young dudes love when chicks make out. One woman, with a strong Canadian accent, was shoving her backside out the bars of her cell and spreading her ass cheeks while begging a picture to “shove his dong up her butt.” I remember being so scared.

Moments later, I was at my cell. Masked men disconnected me from the chair and laid me on the ground. I was still in my work attire of an ankle length skirt, stockings, blouse and a camisole. At first I was too drugged to cry, but tears eventually found me and I sobbed prone on the floor. I then fell asleep.

“Well you’re a tall one,” a husky voice said from my adjoining cell. Her voice roused me and I sat up.

“What’s going on?” I pleaded, my eyes were still coming into focus. When they did, I saw Yvette for the first time. She was sitting on the floor of her, occasionally looking up at the video screen. She was a wearing standard issue UPS delivery uniform, which she had unbuttoned slightly to reveal her ample cleavage. She pointed behind me to a plaque on the wall.

The plaque read:

COUGAR CAGE # 18 “INCREASING THE ENDANGERED COUGAR POPULATION”

“What does that even mean?” I asked the diminutive Hispanic woman.

“Well,” Yvette explained, “whoever these people are, they’re doing something to all of us. You hear that humming? It’s coming from the bars. Or maybe the television screens. I’m not sure. But whatever is going on, it’s changing how we think.”

My terror superceded my tears, which dried-up immediately as self-preservation instinct kicked-in, “Is that why all those women, were, were...”

“Acting like middle-aged sluts? Yeah.”

“How long have you been here, um...”

“My name is Yvette. I’ve been here about three days. The process, from what I learned from your cell’s former resident is that I have about a day until I’m rutting against the bars like the rest of these ladies, and in two days I will be already for them to ‘release into the wild’ as they say,” Yvette said in an oddly resolute voice, “what’s your name?”

“I’m Astrid,” I replied and then my tears returned, “why are they doing this? I have a husband! I have a son! A family!” I started sobbing.

“I wish I knew. I’ve been married for 25 years,” Yvette said, and showed me her ringed finger, “and I love my husband more than anything. He is such a good man... always treats me like a princess, and has worked so hard to provide for us. I can say without a doubt that he has been faithful as I have been-completely.”

I nodded, expressing how I felt the same about Joshua. Yvette continued, “but I will tell you, some of those guys on that screen, I’d definitely risk getting caught letting a few of them work out their frustration on me.” She went back to staring at the screen.

I didn’t know what else to say. I just curled up on my mattress and went to sleep. I was so emotionally exhausted.

I woke up again hours later. Yvette was asleep. I remember thinking, for the first time in my life, that a woman could be sexy. Such ungodly thoughts. But Yvette looked so hot wearing only her brown work shorts. They emphasized her curvy calves, and she had removed her shirt, her brown juicy melons resting in her bra.

“Hey babe, lunch,” a man slid a tray into my cell. My knees almost buckled, he was so hot. He couldn’t have been older that 25. He wasn’t even wearing a shirt. I remember feeling my skin redden as I blushed furiously at the sexy stud. I was so intimidated by cubs back then <giggle>, now they’re intimidated by me.

Anyway, I ran to the bars and pleaded, “why are you doing this us?”

The boy’s name was Hunter, and I was taller than him. The cutie shrugged, “dunno, I just prepare your sandwiches you know.” Such an idiot.

“But you have to realize we’re being held against our wills! You’re all doing terrible experiments on us! How could you take part in such an immoral act!” I shouted.

Hunter flashed a brilliant smile at me, “Yeah, well I needed the money, you know, and you chicks are only unwilling for like a day or two, right?”

“But...”

Then he leaned in, “but nothing, to be honest, I love older woman, you know? And you have to be one of the sexiest cougars in this place. I can’t wait till this place works it’s magic on you.”

I recalling thinking that I should slap him, wanting to show him that my love for my family could never be corrupted. But I didn’t. A smile erupted on my face and I broke eye contact, “really?”

“You’re gonna be one hot MILF. A tall sexy chick like you.”

I turned from him, blushing furiously. Hunter took this opportunity to walk his food cart over to Yvette’s cell. She had woken up and had sauntered to her bars to meet with the sexy kid. She had positioned herself so that one of her bra-encased orbs hung out so that any passerby could rub against it.

“Hey chica,” Hunter greeted.

“Hey Hunt,” Yvette replied meeting the boy’s glare with one her own.

He smiled, “You seem to be coming around.”

Yvette responded by tracing her nail up and down Hunter’s tight abs. Hunter didn’t even hesitate in squeezing the woman’s presented bosom. I later learned that the people behind the Cougar Cages only selected specimens that were fit enough to survive in the wild. This meant sexy. Though Yvette was closing in on 50, her delivery girl lifestyle plus whatever her genetic heritage was made her quite a fit specimen. No wonder there was a bulge in Hunter’s pants.

“Got a kiss for your favorite captor?”

“Do I ever,” Yvette sexily sighed, as she stood on her tippytoes, reached her hand around Hunter’s neck and pulled his lips down to meet hers. She unabashedly shoved her tongue into his mouth and he shared his tongue with her. They shared for about a minute before Hunter needed to move-on down the dungeon hall.

I walked to the divide between our cells and in a hushed tone, whispered, “Yvette, what about your husband!”

Yvette looked honestly ashamed. She walked up to me, well she sauntered. Every woman who graduates from the Cougar Cage program saunters. We prowl. Yvette replied, “I love George, I really do. But he ain’t here right now. And look at all these yummy guys all around,” she pointed to the television, “why can’t I have a little fun?”

“Because you’re married!” I exclaimed. “You made a promise to him and a covenant with the Lord!”

Yvette looked down to her cleavage, she had a small gold cross on a chain. “The cross makes them hot. So does the wedding ring,” she smiled.

“Who?”

Again Yvette pointed to the television, but this time she pointed with her ass. She shook it upward showing it off.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, “Yvette, you know they’re manipulating you. Making you act this way.”

A tear rolled down her cheek. “I know,” she wept, “I can’t control it, and I feel awful. I have always been a good person. It’s sickening me, this desire growing in me. I try to turn my thoughts to my wedding day, the happiest day of my life.”

“That’s a great tactic,” I soothe.

She shook her head, “But it doesn’t help. My thoughts shift from my George, and focus on his little brother Paulo, who was in high school at the time. I imagine sucking his cock in the bathroom and escaping with him to Puerto Rico, where we have an exciting ‘honeymoon.’ I’m 49 and he’s 17 and he’s insatiable. It makes me so fuckin’ wet!”

“Yvette!”

“I’m sorry,” she sighed, “but whatever’s happening is making my thoughts so vulgar. A cougar makes her thoughts known!”

“You’re not a cougar, Yvette! You’re a loving wife.”

“I don’t know anymore... maybe if I just take one little buck to bed, get it out of my system,” she said turning to the screen and winking and kissing at it.

“No, Yvette, stay strong. I have an idea about what can help.”

“What?

“Sit and pray with me,” I exhorted her.

My appeal got through. We joined hands, and sat Indian style facing each other on our cell floor. And started praying. We shared prayers, my Protestant ones and her Catholic ones. For an hour or so, it worked.

While we were sitting in silence, Yvette broke the quiet. Ya know, “we should hit the clubs together once we get outta here.”

“Keep the faith Yvette,” I said without looking up. That’s when she separated our hands.

“Wanna make out?” she asked, “those boys are looking at us!”

What scared me the most was that I spent a minute in silence considering it. Honestly, my prayers have strayed at sometimes. Times spent in silence were spent thinking about Hunter. One prayer was for some intimate time with him. But for the most part, I prayed to return to my family.

The rest of the day was spent sitting in prayer by myself. Yvette spent the day parading around her cage like a whore. She had shucked of her shorts, revealing a practical pair of white panties. Here solicitations revolved around here expert tongue abilities—her ability to suck cock. She demonstrated on her fingers.

It was late in the evening, or least my best guess was that it was evening, Hunter returned to Yvette’s cell. “Hey papi!” Yvette greeted.

“Hey chica, you look just about done! Ready to come along?”

“You knows it papi! You want to spend some time with some sexy?” She ran her hands down her luscious body. Her accent, which was pretty normal yesterday had devolved into a strong street-latino accent. She can still talk normal, but doesn’t really. The latino accent turns the babes on!

“Where are you taking her!” I cried out.

Hunter didn’t feel it necessary to hide anything back, “The last day is spent in prep. We’re gonna do her hair, give her a makeover, and give her a final test.”

“Final test?” I asked, terrified for my new friend.

“Yeah,” Hunter continued, “we need to see if she’s ready for the wild.”

Yvette butted in, “Oh, I is ready, papi! I wanna hit da clubs and get me some baby boys! Mami wants her some action!”

“Come on babe,” Hunter said, opening the cage wrapping his arm around the topless Mexican’s back, “we’re gonna get you ready to return to your life.”

The 49-year-old wife, spun around and jumped up and wrapped her brown legs around the young man. He carried down the tunnel as she sucked his ears and neck, pressing her soft breasts against his sexy rugged pecs.

I cried myself to sleep.

Yvette’s test? Well I wasn’t there but she told me how it went (It was a lot like mine, which I will tell you about later). They spent Yvette’s fifth day primping and painting her. Heavy mascara, lip-gloss and body glitter all over her tan skin. Us cougars need to be well-groomed all over, so she got a Brazilian. They shoved her voluptuous body into a tight black dress that showed off her huge cleavage and sexy legs. They slipped 5″ heels on her tiny feet and did her nails nice and large. And for an added touch, put in a hair-poof. This is her standard look even now. She looks like Snooki thirty-years older. She is Snooki-slutty though.

Once cougar-fied, Yvette was brought to a large sitting room. In the room was George, her husband. He was sitting anxiously, obviously told that his missing, beloved wife, had been found. As Yvette told me, he immediately ran to her and embraced her, joyous to be reunited and concerned for her welfare. It was then he noticed how she dressed. His concern grew and he asked her questions. He was even more concerned that his wife of 25 years met him with disinterest. It was then a confused high school student came into the room. He announced that he was here for some sort of test, but wasn’t sure what it was.

Yvette described him as the reason high school teachers fuck their students. Young and dumb, and hot. Once Yvette heard the word “test” she said she knew what to do. She immediately went up to him and started coming on to him, right in front of George. The kid was confused, but the Yvette’s flesh clouded his judgment. George got angry as he was cuckolded, and security had to come in and hold him down as Yvette continued to run her hands over the teenager. Her husband screamed as his true love rubbed her ass into a strange boys groin and pulled his young hands to her titties. She then said that some guy came in and asked who she wanted to go home with. That night, Yvette lost her anal cherry to her first cub.

I woke up on my third day prepared to pray, but found that I didn’t have the energy to. I sat on my mattress, and occasionally watched the television. I knew that I was doing exactly want they wanted me to do, but I was sooo tired.

It was that day they brought in Julie. Julie was a 38-years-old single mom. I recall her being a little hippy-ish. She was an artist, wore a long flowing sundress and had long blond curly hair. She worked in sculpture. She also waited tables.

Julie was a busy woman who was totally devoted to her children of which she had two. She worked a lot to support them, as well as to one day make it as an artist. Her responsibilities made her tired. She was taken right outside of her apartment. Julie, like most of us, cried for most of that first day. I didn’t have the energy to console her. My pussy was so hot, I just spent the day staring up while opening and closing my legs. When Julie passed out I masturbated for the first time in my entire life.

On the fourth day, I was enthralled. I woke up early, and got ready for Hunter to bring by food. I shucked off all of my clothes except for my blouse. It hung down so that it hardly covered my big ass and puss. I kept buttons open so that my breasts were accessible. My tits.

When Hunter arrived, I squatted down and pulled his cock out. I have never sucked cock before but I had been thinking about Hunter’s cock all morning. It was delicious. Moreover, I could taste pussy on it. The only thing that occurred to me was that Hunter had probably fucked another cougar within the hour, and as only a young stud could, was able to get nice and hard for me. That’s why I should be a cougar! Because young boys can fuck and fuck. Funny, Yvette was able to resist a little bit, religious ole’ me had been so easily broken.

Talking about easily broken, Julie was not reacting well to the Cougar Cages. Or perhaps it would be better to they were working too well. I spent the day showin of my goodies to all the fine cubs in the hall. I grew up in a family where dancing was forbidden, so I decided to remediate that by pretending I was cage dancer. I was sure that Harry Potter kid wanted some of my heathenish “witchcraft.”

Anywho, Julie was acting all weird, especially for a Day-two’r. She had arranged her ass-length hair into two large, floppy pigtails and had taken off her shoes (which given the griminess of the floor, was odd). She set herself up by our dividing bars and watched me obediently. Around what I would have guessed was early evening, I skipped over to her. She stared up to me in awe sucking her thumb. Yeah, I figured awe was the emotion I was going to elicit from most people, being a hot fucking cougar goddess.

“You wanna be my mommy?” Julie asked me in a cute little voice.

Obviously an unearthed fetish or something, but I felt I could use it. Nothing makes a guy hotter than two sexy women getting nasty together.

“Maybe,” I smirked at her, “I already got a kid. What would a mommy do?”

“Well,” Julie said in a childish voice, “Mommy would play with me, and cuddle me, and kiss and hug me.”

“Would you want me to be your mommy in public, like in a hoppin’ club? Where people can see my little girl play with her mommy?” God, I was so fucking wicked. My Cougar nature was ferocious.

“Uh huh, yes,” Julie sighed in a husky baby-voice.

“Would baby like it if I brought home a daddy to help us play?”

“Uh, huh! I would love my daddy, and play with him, and kiss him all over.”

“But what if you were older than your daddy?”

“But I’m only 7,” the 38-year-old said in a very slutty tone, “see I have no boobies.” She opened up her dress for me. She did have boobies, but they were small. Like cute apples on her chest.

“Stand-up, sweety,” I cooed at the mixed-up woman. She did, and I pulled her into a kiss. I hoped the boys were watching as I tongued the woman, and fondled her ass.

My plans turned out even better than I had planned. Hunter came by to take me away. Julie looked sad as I broke off our kiss. I whispered in her ear to come find me in a few days.

Then I walked up to the sexy young stud, and ripped off my blouse completely. And stood naked before him in my Keds. I struck a sexy inviting pose for him.

“There’s my Amazon warrior,” he said.

“You gonna make me over?” I asked, “Cause I want to be in the clubs by Friday!”

Hunter opened my cell and held his hand out for me to take. I sauntered up to him and took his hand. He walked me down the Cougar Cage hallway, as I passed by a number of more middle-aged women being turned into hot, sexy sluts. I was happy and but competitive. I snarled at the ones at their bars, showing who was the alpha-bitch.

There was a team of young girls ready to make me up behind a door down the hall. There were packages. What kind of cougar did I want to be? It was my choice. For instance, Yvette chose the “sultry” package-with her blue collar background, she wanted to become a sexy, fashionista, always wearing slinky dresses, always the center of attention. And, believe me, that’s exactly what Yvette is.

I didn’t really like the “sultry” package. I didn’t like “soccer mom” either, I was too much like a soccer mom already. Nor was I feeling like a stepford-that was even closer. Naw, none of those. When I saw “Young-at-Heart” package, I jumped. That was it! The “Young-at-Heart” collection would combine my mature figure with some teeny-bopper clothing. You know those talk shows where moms dress like their daughters? That’s what I wanted. I missed out partying when I was a teen, now I am going to frequent parties of my son’s classmates, even buy them beer!

They put my hair into my now trademark duel braids, and covered me in pink make-up. They made me smell like cotton-candy, and shaved my vag. I got a cute white shirt that was waaay too small, and without a bra, made my huge tits quite visible. The shirt showed the bottom of my boobs, and said “Hottie” across the front. My jeans were so tight, they were almost painted on. I only wore a green thong to draw the eye to my butt. I also wore a pink kiddie cow-girl hat. I don’t know why, but it completed the outfit.

Hunter returned. “Ready for you test, sexy?”

I wanted to suck him off again, but I really needed to be fucked and fucked hard. “Are you my test,” I asked hopefully.

“Nope,” he replied and led me down another hallway, this one looking more like an office hallway, until we reached the sitting room.

Joshua and Brad ran at me, hugging me and inquiring whether I was ok. I tried to think past my arousal and calm them down. We all sat down. My husband, the fatherhead, chose a single-person chair. I sat next to my son Brad in a comfy leather couch. They believed that we were waiting to be processed out and to speak with a trauma counselor.

Seeing my family brought me out of my cougar state, though only for a moment. I saw my true love. I thought about how much I loved him, and how I had confided all my secrets in him. The only person, aside from god who truly knew me. Then I saw a vision of me at a frat house, drunk off my ass, being fucked by some meathead as his friends prepared a video for the internet while cheering him on. A twenty-year perfect marriage to a kind and loving man, the father of my child or being some fratboy’s prize for an hour or two or three or four? The cougar in me roared. I knew that I would never again pass up fine fucking with baby boys over some ridiculous concept of love again. I would choose strange big cock over my marital vows any day of the week.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Joshua asked with concern.

God, I thought looking him over, this is what I married? I drolly replied, “it’s what they gave me to wear, ‘dear’.” My instinct to tease men, all men, did kick-in and I sighed and stretched so my tits could be ogled. Then placed my elbows on my knees so my cleavage burst out. I was waiting for my test. Was this my test?

If treating my husband like crap was the test, they should be letting me free by now. I wanted to get out there. Maybe if I asked for a divorce, I thought. It was then I felt Brad’s eyes on my body. My pussy slickened immediately. I smelled young meat and I was salivating.

Josh kept talking, though I didn’t pay attention. Something about worry, and fear. I started rubbing Brad’s leg. I brought my face close to his. “Baby like mommy’s body?” I knew from his erection now in my hand that he did. He was so young-so vital. I wanted to take him home and teach him about how to please me. I wanted his obvious virginity on my mantle.

“You can have it,” I cooed in his ear, “you can have mommy’s body all you want sweetie. I want your sweet body so badly. I’m a very generous lover.”

“What the hell are you doing Astrid?” my preacher-husband yelled.

I spun to face my hubbie, and my tits flew out of my Hottie shirt. “I’ve changed, Joshie. You’re old and boring and I am soooo, totally not interested in that anymore.”

He made a move to come grab me and steel restraints flew from the chair, securing my husband’s wrists and ankles. I knew my test. I needed to break my husband completely. I needed to cement my new identity into his mind forever more.

I pulled off my shirt and stood-up topless in front of my loving family, and thrust out my tits in all their glory. “Josh, do you see my body?”

He nodded at me angrily.

“This body is fantastic, isn’t it? It’s what every man, every boy dreams of, isn’t it?”

I ran my hands up my body starting with my long legs, “these legs are perfect, my ass jiggles, my stomach is tight, and these tits beg to be sucked on.” I winked at Brad.

“Why are you doing this, Astrid, I thought we loved each other.”

I shook my head. “No, I love one thing. Young cock. I have been kept in the shadows by you for too long and I need to party, I want to drink, and I want to fuck.”

Josh and Brad looked at me stunned. I saw an opening. I slinked next to Brad and slipped him my tongue. Instinct took over and his hand cupped my tit.

When he had a chance, he muttered, “mom we can’t!” Josh was yelling too, but I didn’t care.

“Shut up!” I told Brad and pulled off his gym shorts. He laid prostate on the couch and his erection saluted me. I grabbed it firmly in my hand, and kissed the head. He erupted cum all over me-I should have known, my little virgin. Luckily, he was a young cub. I knew he’d be ready to go again in moments. I also knew we were being watched. I called out, “hey whoever you are, can I get some music in here?”

Music filled the sitting room almost instantly. It was club music, and I started shaking my body to it. I strutted over to Josh, still restrained. He was going to be my “strippers pole.” I start rubbing my ass against Josh’s face, all for Brad’s pleasure. I shook my tits like a slut.

Then I sat in Josh’s lap as I slid my jeans off. The perv was hard, and I felt his cock press into my ass. Brad was masturbating, no one could blame him-I’m so fucking hot. I was able to stretch my long leg out and touch my toe to his lips. Brad wasn’t stupid, he immediately started sucking. It was so hot. I pulled my thong aside and showed my teenage son his mommy’s bald cunt.

“Stop this,” Josh begged.

“No,” I replied. Then, feeling inspired, I opened my mouth and leaned in to kiss my husband. His cock stiffened more. He stuck out his tongue, showing me a willingness to suck face. And just as our tongues almost touched, I pulled away giggling. I hopped up and down completely, roaring with laughter.

Brad was completely in my thrall. “Get up!” I ordered. This cougar was about to take exactly what she wanted. He stood up facing me, his cock at full attention. He pulled off his shirt so he was equally as naked as his cougar mommy. I was almost a foot taller than him. I pulled him into my body, and he suckled on my nipple, as he repeatedly humped my leg like the smitten puppy his was.

“I want that young cock in me now, Bradly.” And with that, I pulled him on top of me, letting him sink deep into me. He called me mommy and I called him baby. We fucked. And then we fucked some more. We fucked violently. Brad was able to share four loads of cum with me. I was so proud. During our coupling, Josh yelled and cried and whimpered. I think he also came in his pants.

Brad and I fell together asleep in sweaty mess, but only for a few hours. When we woke up, there was a mysterious man sitting in an aluminum chair next to Josh. He had duct-taped my husband’s mouth shut.

“Hi,” he said.

I was a hot mess, my son was still inside me, we were laying check to cheek. I knew this was the man who opened my eyes to Cougaring. “Hi,” I smiled back.

“You’re doing very well on you test Astrid, you just have one last part to get past.”

I grinned broadly. Brad started exploring my body, which pleased me. “What’s that?”

“I have two tickets to Bora Bora for you and your son. You can take them now and go live in paradise with Brad here, on own company’s dime for the rest of your lives. But you have to make the decision right now to take them. If you don’t take them, your husband will likely take Brad from you and you will never see them again.” Josh nodded in apparent agreement

Brad hardened instantly. It must have been the thought of my Viking body bronzing in the tropic sun, always at his disposal. “Let’s do it mom, you and me,” he urged.

I turned my head to kiss my son. I savored him-the kiss was very passionate. He was the fruit of my loins. The boy I had raised and nursed and comforted. Never see him again? Or go live in paradise with him? Simple.

Sitting up on the couch I said, “I don’t know who you are, or why you’ve done this to me, but you made the answer very, very easy to make.”

The man smirked.

“No way in hell would I go live on an island with him,” I said definitively pointing at my son, “you turned me into a cougar, and this cougar will never be satisfied with one cock for the rest of her life.”

“Mom, I love you,” Brad whimpered with tears in his eyes.

I looked at my son for the last time ever, and simply told him, “And I kinda, love you. But I’ve fucked you, you know? I want more. Maybe if you bring home your friends, you can join in the fun.” I tore out his heart, and I really didn’t care. Looking at the clock on the wall, I could be in a club tonight finding new prey.

“Congratulations Astrid, you passed.”

So that’s my story. I hoped you liked it. You can come back tomorrow night, I will probably be here. Yvette too. She actually found this place and we have developed I nice reputation. And in week, you’re probably gonna see that black mommy back as newly minted cougar. Or maybe panther <giggle>. I noticed Cougar Cages agents circling her. They do such good work. Sure, the twenty-somethings are getting pissed that us cougars are prowling on their territory, but they can have our old men. At least that’s how I see it.

In case you were wondering, Julie’s back home with her kids. Something went wrong. They had to take her kids too. They were sort-of reverse engineered. Both her son and daughter feel extra-obligated to their now childish mother. They’re also working on their relationship, feeling that mom would be better off in a traditional loving family. So they are going to lie about their background and get married. Sometimes I take little Julie out of their hands so they can enjoy a romantic evening on the town. Funny, how I’m the 45-year-old, yet immature babysitter for a teenage couple with an adult baby. Anyway, Julie attracts a certain type of stud, but the sex is always unbelievable. That girl can fuck and suck. So can I. So can Yvette. Rawr.