The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COST OF ADDICTION

“So what is the best way to get you alone?” he asked her as he sipped the martini. “Just first understand it will cost you something,” Marina said. John was thoroughly enchanted with her. Right at this moment in time, there was nothing in the world that he would rather be doing more than sitting next to this beautiful girl. Enough light shone on her—even though the bar was dark—to show her golden hair, the perfect, light skin tones and the shiniest hosiery that accentuated the curves of her perfect thighs that thrust through the slit of the black dress. Maybe so enchanted that he did not ask all the right questions. The idea that she might be a lady of the evening did not even cross his mind. “What...” “Tonight,” Marina said as she raised her eyes from her glass to gaze directly at John’s, " it will just cost you the price of a room and maybe breakfast because I am hot and I want you. You will have the time of your life, guaranteed.”

“But,” (spoken a little portentously) “the cost is that you will want me again; it will be that good; and who knows if you can have me again.” John was, especially in his own estimation, a desirable stud and he thought of all the women he had delighted who would love to have him in bed for a few more nights. So he was not truly listening when she went on, “There is something that I can’t really explain to you. You seem to be a great guy and yes, I want you tonight. Sex with me is addicting like a drug. I just want to make a disclosure that people get addicted to me and the price to pay for that addiction is great.”

He sipped that martini and thought about it for a minute. “So, I will call for a room.” Then he waved the keeper for another drink. Marina’s sexy fingers encircled his finger in mid wave: “If you want me, that is the last drink for you, but get him to freshen mine.” It was funny how he could tell by looking in her eyes why she was commanding him not to drink any more; too much alcohol is not conducive to male performance and this sex connoisseur was going to make every demand on his talents.

“Tell them we want the penthouse,” Marina said as she rubbed her silken thigh against his. He felt his nipples tingle just from that. “You go attend to that. I will finish this and when I get there, I want you naked.” Now, he felt a tingling in his pelvis. She was a sexual Stradivarius. His hope was to play her well.

The penthouse cost 8 times more than he had ever paid for a room before. He thought about her “disclosure” but he was unable to just walk away. He would have her. He could handle things.

He went up and undressed as Marina said. Normally he would have waited until he was in the bedroom instead of here in the sitting room. Some might think that his obedience to Marina, his sitting here naked, waiting on her made him the submissive. But John felt nothing like that. He just felt the most naked yearning to fuck that beautiful girl. Every part of him tingled in anticipation, almost like she was already here.

He heels sunk into the thick carpet as she walked over. The light was better and everything about her shone: The gold necklace against her creamy décolletage, the perfect make up and coiffure, her black dress that followed the curves of her beautiful body with just the right amount of softness in the right places. He did not want to undress her fast. He enjoyed her beauty. Before he could get his nakedness against the shiny splendor that was Marina, she walked over and kissed him full open mouthed. Then, her silk melted against his hard nakedness. The sensation was too much for John. If she never, ever fucked him, he could stand against her like this forever.

John’s erection pronged against the black silk dress and Marina lifted the dress up and rubbed the silk around his prick tip. Higher up, the same silk rubbed against his nipples. Then John could feel Marina’s nipple erections. With their open mouths kissing, John felt up her ass. What a body. She shivered a little when John’s fingers pressed hard against the flesh of her ass. That pleased him.

They played and played at the preliminaries. Not to be in a hurry. Marina lifted her dress so his prick could explore inside where a lace thong barely covered her pubis. John knew when Marina wanted something. He knew when it was time to undress her. When she was naked except for her hose, she knelt. John just could not believe the wonderful sensation as her beautiful lips encircled his prick. And the sight of her shiny red nails lightly caressing his balls and the bobbing blonde hair was just too much.

John did not want to cum in her mouth, at least not right now; so he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. They lay with their naked bodies together and their wet tongues exploring all reaches of each other.

Something was building in John that he had never felt before. As his prick entered her wetness, he felt a thousand spots all over his body tingle: an astounding, indescribable sensation that was the best he ever felt. And this was not even the orgasm.

This astonishing feeling got even stronger as he fucked her and when he came, it was like the thousand points of tingling all coalesced into one huge universe of sublime, unutterable bliss. Lost in the pleasure, he knew not how long it lasted, only that it was many times longer than ever before.

This girl had done something to him; had given him something that he could not have known existed. While still tingling after the sex, he then realized that he had experienced sexual pleasure of many degrees of magnitude stronger than with any other woman at any other time.

He looked in her eyes wondering how any woman could do this. She said, “Oh that was so good, but the next time, after we have had a little practice, IT will be better.” She was a sexual artist John could see. “I do not see how it could be better”, John gasped, still breathing a little hard. “I will teach you how we can do multiple”, Marina said. “Not just for me, but you, too can have multiple orgasms!” She covered his mouth before he could exclaim his disbelief. “Get them to bring me some Champaign!”

John somehow knew that Marina would let him have a few small sips but of course by now he realized that he would not want to decrease his responsiveness with too much. But Marina enjoyed a full glass and then poured a little on her pussy and told John to lick it off. John, for the first time in his life willingly went down and voraciously licked a girl’s pussy. Like he would have expected from the most dynamic sexual creature John had ever fucked, she went into constant orgasms. John could not explain the sensation, but he felt like he was having small orgasms himself as he tongued her clitoris. And she was not even touching his prick!

Then, Marina made him roll over and she sucked him, this time taking the whole prick all the way to the hilt. Hers was the softest, warmest mouth he had ever felt and soon he was cuming and she swallowed it all. And she kept it up. After he came, he stayed hard and she just kept sucking. He came several more times. What John knew about the male sexual response did not hold for a man with this girl. “What was causing this?” a sane man might have asked.

But of course, a man in the middle of sex with Marina could not even ask the question much less answer it. This time, there was no break. The loving couple, now, as Marina had alluded was capable of a supercharged sex response. Their bodies morphed into a continuous spasm of orgasm. And they did this with every type of sucking/fucking/caressing motion they could think of. For hours, John felt a mystical connection to this woman. Not just the raw sex. He felt like a soul mate to her. How could you grow to love someone after only a few hours?

The next morning, John found Marina already taking a bath. He was ready to get in when she told him to just go out and wait for room service. John was not pleased to see the huge expensive breakfast they brought in, having already paid $2000 for the penthouse. Caviar, more Champaign, every kind of omelet and pastry he could imagine set him back another $450. The strawberries had the thickest cream he could imagine.

They started with breakfast and John saw this svelte woman eating a huge amount and enjoying every bite. “I know what you are thinking,” Marina said. “How can someone as attractive as me eat like this?” The answer should have been obvious to John, who was putting away about 2000 calories himself. “Anyone who fucked nonstop for as long as we did needs to eat like this!”

In spite of the huge expense, John felt a calmness he was not used to. He saw the price tag on the pair of silk hose that a lady from the boutique in the lobby brought to Marina. He smiled with understanding to Marina when she showed him the rips in her old hose from the vigorous activity the night before. Of course a lady like that could not leave a hotel without the proper attire. He knew he was a changed man when he was not the least bit angry about buying this girl a $250 pair of silk stockings.

“You see,” Marina said, “I truly love you for the man that you are, but I do not think it wise for us to do this again.” John was incredulous; “How can you say that? We were great together. I have to see you again.”

“You have a short memory. Remember, I told you people get addicted to me. If you walk away now, you might be OK. If we have more nights like the last, you may not be able to.”

“You mean it could be even better?” John asked. Marina smiled and pointed down at her shoes. John did not hesitate even a second before he knelt down and buckled the tiny straps of her high-heeled shoes: as if he were the maid of an important lady. Even now, he felt some kind of mystical connection to the beauty above him. “Don’t you remember, love, our second fuck was already better than the first and it went better and better all night. Imagine what we could do with some practice.”

“Why can’t we be together?” John asked, being obvious as always. “I cannot tell you, John. Let us leave each other, having had a superb night of sex and love. But no, I cannot tell you why that is not possible.”

John walked the beautiful Marina down to the street and immediately a long limo stopped and Marina got in. John smiled as he memorized the license plate. He would find her one way or the other.

A great, calm feeling stayed with John a few more days. Then, he found himself wanting Marina, or at least wanting the sex. Could she be right? Could a couple of more sex sessions make him hopelessly addicted, like a cigarette smoker or someone who took narcotic drugs or cocaine? To be honest, he had to say it was possible. After all, what made someone addicted was that the drug gave pleasure and withdrawal gave misery. He was not miserable now, but what would happen if he saw her again he could not predict.

John found himself at that same bar a few days later and he again picked up another beautiful girl in whispering stockings. The sex was not to be compared to Marina. He could have great foreplay, fuck with a girl like rabbits and although he had an orgasm, the sensation was not good at all. In fact, with each new beautiful girl, John came closer to the realization that he would have to have Marina again, no matter what the cost. He was missing Marina very much. He decided he would do anything to have her.

He tried getting to know women as friends, taking them to plays and academic lectures at the university. He thought that maybe a more conventional approach to love would work better; rather than his usual practice which was just to pick them up for a night of sex. He tried staying with the same girl for a longer relationship rather than one night stands. He dated a beautiful, brilliant graduate student named Lesley for months. John came close to loving her. They could talk for hours about anything and then fuck a great fuck. But for John, the pleasure was not there. He really did not know how he knew, but Marina was perfect in every way. John did not get a chance to know her platonically, like he knew Lesley, but still, he knew that if Marina was here, she could be the perfect platonic girlfriend as well the sexual Stradivarius.

John was an executive in a large insurance company and he used the license plate number from the limo to find out a little about Marina. She did not live in his city, but had addresses in several large cities on both coasts. He hired a private detective to see if there was a way to contact her. He found out that there was no phone number to call her and the large mansions she apparently owned did not have mailboxes. The detective could not find out much about her movements. He waited for a couple of days outside her large house on the west coast and saw a limo drive in and out a few times, but he could not say who was in it.

Lesley broke up with him because he got to where he could take or leave sex. Lesley, although being a serious student really liked to fuck. She had never had a boyfriend that she could not give great pleasure to.

John was obsessed. He flew to the west coast thinking that since it was winter, Marina would likely be in the warmer clime. He rented a car and sat like a policeman on a stakeout across the street from Marina’s house. He could see a lot of servants tending to the grounds around the house. One day after a week, he saw Marina in the driveway through his binoculars. Oh, but she was beautiful and his heart raced when he saw her for just a few seconds.

The next day, it was raining. A limo picked Marina up and it drove out to the street where John was sitting. The door opened. John thought of no other response except to leave his car and get in.

“Oh, love. Somehow I knew you would come but part of me hoped that you would not. But, oh you are so handsome and I can see that you are just infatuated with me. Why else would you be here?” She was dressed in jeans, a floppy top and her hair was covered with a scarf. No makeup or jewelry; almost like she was trying to be unattractive. “Marina, I just have to see you. I really tried to do what you said. You do not understand what that night meant to me.” “John, don’t say that I did not warn you. I felt the same connection as you did. There are reasons why we cannot be together.”

“Marina, I will do anything to be with you. I have come all this way not knowing that I would have a chance to talk to you. Tell me what I have to do.”

“Look, John, when I said that people get addicted to me, I was speaking the absolute truth. Your infatuation with me, your withdrawal from me will get worse each time you are with me. I am hot to be with you, and if you choose, I will spend some time with you. But you should consider what your addiction with me will mean for your life.” Now she seemed to have his interest.

“What happens when someone is addicted to a drug? They will do anything to get the drug. If you become addicted to me, if sex with me makes you happy, then you will do whatever you have to in order to get it. I am wealthy. A number of people have given up all they had to come and live with me. I don’t get addicted. They are addicted to me. They are my servants and slaves. They do whatever I tell them. Even being near me, doing my will is good for them. I am telling you that the price of addiction is very, very high!”

Marina went on with the shocking revelation: “Do you remember...” John cut her off because he knew what she was going to say. “You were going to refer to how I felt some sort of mystical connection to you when you made me kneel down and buckle the straps on your shoes. I should have known at the time that you were used to having people do that for you all the time.”

“John, I am only going to say one more thing. You make the choice. You may not ask any questions and if you do, I will stop the car and make you get out and this time I can make certain that you will never see me again. If you want to see me...if you want to take the risk, then when you next see me, or if I contact you in any way, just do as you are told.”

The car stopped and Marina got out. A guy in a tux met her and held an umbrella over her as she strode inside a downtown hotel. John wondered what she was up to as the limo drove him back to his car.

John went home. He was frantic to see Marina. At this moment in time, all he could think about was the night he spent with Marina. How perfect it was. How the sex had taken him to a new universe of sublime pleasure. He thought of what Marina had said about the people who lived with her. What could be so bad about living with her? Did they have to give up their former lives? John tried to sleep but the tension of waiting for Marina to contact him was too much. He went to some bars but the drinks and girls did nothing for him.

A few days after he got back, he thought that maybe some exercise would help his tension. He went out for a long run. When he was headed up a long hill, he heard some footsteps of another runner behind him. He picked up the pace a little. The light steps were coming from a skinny female and John was not about to let her overtake him. He was in good shape. He would beat he up the hill then let her catch up so he could talk to her. But this girl was fast. She beat him up the hill and only then did John recognize the golden blonde hair and terrific shape of Marina! “Follow me if you can.”

Of course, John did as he was told. His gaze was on the ass of Marina. Her legs were wonderful too. Exercise tends to make men not want sex as much; but today, with John, who was mesmerized by the superlative woman running ahead of him, it definitely did not have this effect. As they turned a corner, a very large black limo stopped right in front of them. A girl got out and literally ran to the back door and opened it for Marina to get in. “OK John,” she sang, her voice like velvet, “Get in and enjoy. I’m YOURS.”

His prick, already a hard thick rod, pressed through his thin jogging shorts and rubbed against Marina’s pubis that was barely covered by her shorts. Their bodies melded and the sweat lubricated their limbs as every part of their bodies touched every part of their partner’s in very short order. To John, it did not matter where the limo was heading. They fucked without taking their shorts off. Marina sucked in John’s tongue. John fucked her slowly. Their bodies, so well melded, were passing the pleasure of untainted, unceasing orgasm to each other. John, already experiencing the same multiple orgasm he had with his first time with Marina, did not cum until they were both in a completed transcendent trance of glorious gratification.

It was enough. The car stopped and John knew better to say anything when Marina told him to get out.

It was enough, that one long fuck to completely inspire John in every possible way. He was 7 miles from his home and he ran it fast. He felt so good. He was so happy in every way. His mind was calm. He felt comfortable in his body. He could exercise longer with more pleasure than ever before. He could converse with anyone about just about anything and his whole life was a pleasure. John figured that the pleasure would last a while and he would “withdraw.” Isn’t that what happens with addiction. But he knew better than to even try to contact Marina. Marina would rule him. He knew that she would come to him again.

The withdrawal started in a week. He could only think about the pleasure of sex with her. He knew that nothing would help so he just sat and waited. Yes, Marina would rule and she would come again.

Another week passed. To John, it was a month; it was an eternity.

John’s phone range and a sexy female voice said, “Your anniversary is coming. You know what to do.” Tomorrow would exactly a month since his first night with Marina. John spent the next day getting ready. He reserved the very best penthouse suite at the same hotel. He ordered the best champagne and all sorts of the fanciest foods he could think of. And, he bought ten pairs of those $ 250 stockings that Marina liked. This was not going to be a quick fuck in the back of a limo—not that there was anything wrong with it!

Naked, he waited for her in the suite. All was ready. She made him wait. John felt not the least bit slighted by this. After all, as frantic as he was to have her, he knew that she was coming and that thought alone kept him sane.

Marina came with her body naked under a long black leather coat and black thigh length high-heeled boots. “Most men,” she said, “think about falling down and licking these boots when I dress like this. But, tonight, we are lovers. You can lick something other than these boots. Tonight, we love each other.” Marina sat on the couch. Taking off her boots she displayed her legs thorough the slit of the leather coat. “Let me try some of them on” she told John, pointing to the stockings he had brought. Her well turned legs made an arresting sight as she slipped the luxurious, shimmering hose over her knees. John made a mental observation: why was his prick cool and flaccid and not a hot, hard rod of steel?

“Love, don’t worry about your prick. I will not tell you things like this in the future. You will get to know me better. But for now, Love, just know that I control it.” John bent over to kiss her knee as she brought the silk over her creamy thigh. “I will let it get hard in due time. It will get hard when I want it.”

John’s mind-focus on Marina was all that kept him from confusion. Normally a guy would ask how a woman could keep his prick from rod-response at a time like this. But his trust of her was becoming more complete. She made him sit on the bed. And she walked over. She touched each of his nipples with her silk-sheathed knees. The love-warmth mushroomed from the nipples and spread all over his body. This was simply bliss. Taking off her coat, she made him lie prone and started to massage him. Fingers, toes, calves, his back. She had good hands and soon he was lost in the feeling. The feeling that at first started in his nipples was now all over. She had him turn over and she massaged him all over from the front. His prick was still soft as the flesh of her breasts that swung over his thighs as she bent over to kiss his balls. She took his still flaccid penis in her soft mouth. She applied suction while encircling the penis head with her tongue. Still not hard, John thought that this may be the best sensation he had ever had. And the vision of her stunning face framed by the golden curls and her elegant hands massaging the shaft while his prick was in her mouth was sheer loveliness.

She swung over to John’s side and lay prone. John tried to massage her just as she had done for him. He lingered on her thighs above the stocking tops. Then moved his hands to her back as he licked that place where her ass hung over the thighs; trying to reach his tongue to the back of her pussy slit.

She rolled over and said to John that he must lick her pussy like he had never licked a woman before. He had better learn this skill fast. She was hot for his tongue to be a slave to her pussy. John quickly learned the licking movements she demanded. She moved in ways that taught him the best ways to gratify her. She had convulsive orgasms and John smiled at her when she finally lifted his face. They met face to face in the middle of the bed and sucked and fucked continuously. The pleasure was no different than the previous two times he was with Marina; just longer and stronger. A thousand foci of orgasms that never ceased the entire time their bodies were touching.

John helped the ruler of his mind put on her boots after another 1000-calorie breakfast. Then the coat. John knew he was satisfied in every way when the thought of her walking through the hotel lobby with her body naked under the coat did not get a rise out of his dick. She stepped up to him. He was still naked and she grabbed his balls and squeezed a little. A sign of ownership, perhaps. He knew better that to ask any questions as she left. He has passed the point of being afraid of ownership. While walking out the door, she said, " A slightly chubby lady lawyer with a nose ring is going to meet you. Do what she tells you and you will get to see me again.”

John was without withdrawal for more than a week. He knew he would go to Marina. What he did not know was what the price he would have to pay.

He was just starting to experience the now familiar withdrawal. Soon, one day he was leaving work and his secretary said he had one more appointment. Sitting in his waiting room was a stunning woman. The slight overweight added to this woman’s elegance. She was impeccably dressed and a gold ring protruded in front of her nostrils. She got up, shook his hand and said, “John, My name is Gracie. Marina was right about you. You are a beautiful sight and I am jealous of her as usual!”

Of course John was determined to do what she said. The first thing was easy: dinner.

They were just about finished with the duck at Jay’s Bistro. Gracie told him, “You see, it really is pleasurable to be Marina’s solicitor. I have so much fun with this. Especially when she gives me work that involves a hunk like you.” From what I already know, she has taught you well. You have demonstrated that you know it will not be productive to ask any question of me. I like it that way.” Marina wants you to come live with her. Her price is that you must completely liquidate your financial assets and everything you own. Down to the clothes on your back. I will help you turn all this to cash which you will sign over to her. John’s mind was racing. He did not expect to become penniless in order to be with Marina. Gracie took a drink from her fourth glass of chardonnay. “Let’s order something chocolate, OK, John.” John became quiet. Gracie understood this to signify reluctance.

As she finished the large mound of chocolate cake, Gracie told John that she understood his reluctance. “But look, Marina told me that you will soon be having your third withdrawal. There are not many guys who can live independently of Marina after that. A few women can make it. I should know, I did.” “You mean that you...” John said. Marina cut him off: “I am going to ignore that you asked a question only this once..... you ought to know better than that. Marina instructs me that any non-cooperation by you means that I walk away and I will make you wait a long time before I contact you again.” She let that sink in and took another bite of the icing. “Yes, Marina has girls too. I picked her up and spent 4 glorious nights with her. I was able to resist doing it again and for a couple of years have been free of those loving thoughts of Marina. And yes, I can have normal relationships with guys and girls again.”

John thought it ok to gulp. “OK, I guess I have a choice to make. Something in me says that there is in reality no choice. I know that I have to have her. But you see, I am wealthy too. I help run a big company. Maybe you can understand that I really want to work out something a little different.”

“Fine,” Gracie said. You have all the time in the world, or rather Marina does. You will make the choice that is right for you just as I did.” She walked out without another word.

John could not sleep at night. His obsession consumed every second of his days and his craving for fucking Marina ruled his every thought. He missed Marina so much that it was beginning to physically hurt. This time, he did not even try other girls. What choice did he have? If he gave her all his property, did that mean he depended on her for everything? If she had others who lived with her, would she be able to find time to fuck him? He envisioned some sort of orgie where Marina was attended to by a host of acolytes of both sexes. That must be it. Multiple partners.

He worshipped that woman. After thinking on it a long time, he decided to find Gracie. He got an attorney at his company to find out from the state bar association where he could find Gracie. It took a while since she was licensed in another state. He got an appointment and when the day finally came, he waited in her office still not knowing exactly what he was going to say.

By this time, he was having severe withdrawal symptoms. He felt out of sorts and depressed and could not sleep. And he felt like he had not had sex in years.

Gracie understood his discomfort. She had known it herself. “Look, John, it’s time. The first step is that we get your financial statement and figure out the most efficient way to turn it all to cash. Then, you just go and stay with her. She will provide all that you need. She will tell you what to do.”

“I know that your mind has questions that you are not allowed to ask. Besides giving her your money, you are giving her your allegiance and devotion and fidelity in perpetuity. You will do whatever she says. But don’t think of that as a burden. You love her so much that you will do anything to make her happy. Just remember how each time that you were with her, you were calm and happy and just a super guy in all respects for about a week after you fucked her. Imagine the happiness you will have when you live with her!”

Without a word, John handed her a thick folder of papers with all sorts of financial statements. They worked the rest of the day and all the documents were signed to Gracie’s satisfaction.

Then, when John was getting ready to leave, Gracie said, “A courier will deliver you a cashiers check tomorrow. It will be all that you own. We will give you the great honor to personally deliver it to your mistress. A car will pick you up one hour after you get the check. After you leave I will get a moving service to pick up the rest of your things at your home and deliver it all to various dealers. You are to leave your house with only the check to present to Marina. Here is a pair of silk panties that Marina gave me. She wants you to wear this as it is important to her that you don’t even own your clothes as you present yourself to her.” Gracie smiled and John’s face turned red as he took the silky underwear.

John said, “So this is what it has to come to. I have to basically present myself as a totally naked slave.” Unexpectedly, he was a little excited about this. “Come on, John” Gracie said, “you won’t be completely naked...most guys get a little excited about the thought of being made to wear my panties!”

John was happy. There was no turning back now. He had made his decision. What began as a great night of sex now was ending with him knowing that he could be happy, even if it was a happiness of complete servitude.

The next day was the true beginning of John’s life. He called his job and resigned. After the check arrived he got naked and put Gracie’s panties on and waited for the limo. It was a long ride to Marina’s country place. But John enjoyed the sensation of sitting on plush leather in the silk panties because that is what Marina wanted. Her wants were now his wants. At the gate, the driver told him to get out. His panty-wearing humility was obvious as he walked dirge-like up to the house with his balls bulging through the silk and bouncing with each step. Two beautiful girls dressed interestingly in togas met John at the door. “That Marina, can you believe it. The hunks she brings in just keep getting better!” “But,” said the other wench as she lecherously ran her finger under the waistband of John’s panties, “this one has the cutest pants I’ve ever seen of a guy.”

“Just then, the imperious click of high heels echoed through the entry hall. The toga girls stepped to the side and went down on their knees as Marina approached. When she got there, the attractive acolytes prostrated themselves with their soft, lovely, warm breasts pressed against the hard, cold marble; their asses sticking up in the air not well covered by the short, white togas.

Marina was wearing thigh high boots again with the same leather coat. By the way he could see that beautiful area between her breasts, John could almost swear that she was naked under the coat. John did what “most men” do for Marina when she dresses like that. John knew what to do. He was quite happy to do it. Marina gazed down at him and was pleased.

Diana, February, 2006