The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional. It may be reproduced and re-posted electronically but the author prohibits commercial use. WARNING: This story is NOT TO BE READ BY ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. It is for adults only. I welcome comments by confidential e-mail. Diana, June 1998.

Corporate Power

Carol got to work a little early that Monday morning. Her secretary, Linda Kirts was not quiet through getting her daily schedule ready. Carol walked by Linda’s desk on the way to her office and stopped just long enough to say hello and motioned for Linda to get her tail in there with the schedule right away. Linda was a little flustered, not having had the time to get Carol’s schedule and coffee ready. But since Carol was an indulgent boss, she just smiled and went in. “Good morning Ms. Milford,” Linda said as she sat across from Carol’s desk. “Look, Linda, I don’t mean to be short but I have a hard week before me. We need to plan the whole week out now so I will have the time to finish my interviews with all the big shots about the department’s financial report.” “That I realize Ms. Milford. But I have to report that Mr. Simms said he wants to be first on the list.” Carol shook her head and slapped her desk in frustration. Usually, she prepared her report only after checking with all the executives in her department and the big shots. She liked to have the background from her department before meeting with the company president John Simms. That way worked best and she was miffed because she could not really plan the rest of her interview process until she had taken the meeting. “So when does Mr. Simms want to meet?” Linda looked down at her notebook and said, “Three this afternoon.” Carol was exasperated: “Well I guess he wants me to do a bad job or be miserable the whole week. I cannot make any plans for the rest of the week until I see him this afternoon and so most of the day is wasted.” Carol sent Linda for coffee and breakfast and booted up the PC to study her preparatory notes for the financials. She started dictating a preliminary report as soon as Linda got back, hoping to save some time later.

She finished this in a few hours and decided to take a break for exercise. She was at a high enough level in the company to do this. She knew she would be working very late tonight and could not get anything else done before her meeting with Simms; so why not do something to feel better. Carol was an athletic type. She was training for a triathlon and spent hours every week swimming, biking and running. So she kept fashionably thin and lightly tanned. She had beautiful blonde hair, classic golden blonde not platinum which she wore curled in at the shoulder, a pleasant face with soft eyes and a finely sculpted chin. Her body was thin and girlish with just the right amount softness in her ass and chest. Her looks always got everybody’s attention. Everyone at the office, female and male wondered why she dressed so conservatively. With a little more makeup and the right clothes she could have been a Miss America candidate at age 28. Carol changed into jogging shorts and a sports bra in the company’s exercise studio but instead of joining her fellow executives on the weight machines, she left for a long run outside.

John Simms, The president of Trinity Industrial Group was standing at his office window watching Carol run on the sidewalk several floors below. What a body he thought. This was a woman who had so much going for her. The financial analyst for her department- who was a real rising star with real brains and business savvy- was also a real looker who seemed to enchant everyone. Simms was in his mid forties and not bad looking himself. He had a slightly pock-marked face (that would have been unattractive on a woman but just added to his distinguished features) and graying hair and mustache. He kept his body fat low by doing weight watchers. He admired Carol’s tight, rounded ass as she jogged down the sidewalk. Simms liked to maintain control over his company. He liked to control his board of directors as well as employees at every level. Many in the company marveled at his degree of control. He had an idea as he watched Carol. John rang his secretary and said, “Have Mrs. Redmond come in a little early today. In fact right now.” In a few minutes, Doris Redmond a senior VP walked in. John thought she was not nearly as attractive as Carol but she would do for right now.

Before Doris could sit down, Simms said, “Well shall we get on with it again?” Puzzled, Doris just looked at him. “Doris, I know how important it is to you to please me.” With that, something clicked in her mind. She remembered that Mr. Simms had been giving her some special instruction that she could not recall just right now. So she decided to just play along. “Well sure, Mr. Simms. You know I always want to please you.” “Then look in my eyes and remember what we talked about three or four times in the past.” Then something clicked again and she got a dazed look on her face as if she was thinking about something far away. Looking directly at Simms, she said, “I remember that in order to please you I have to be totally loyal to you in every way.” “That’s right, Doris. In every way. And what else do you want to tell me?” Doris immediately said, “More than anything in the world I want to please you. Whatever it takes.” “Right, Doris. So show me a little more about what you’ve learned. Show me the respect a woman like you should pay to a man like me. It pleased Simms immensely that Doris fell to her knees and said, “Mr. Simms, I am hear to do whatever you want. I am your loyal employee. It is my intention to become your slave if you will allow me the privilege.” Simms thought that with only three or four sessions, Doris was coming along real well. John went on to finish her training. He explained to Doris as he had to many people that now she was initiated as a servant or slave or acolyte or whatever you wanted to call it. After this session, there would be no more need for explanations. She would be loyal at all times. She would be mentally, physically and emotionally incapable of disobeying him. She would constantly look for ways to help John in any way within her power and of course carry out any commands from John immediately. She would never tell anyone of John’s power over her. Although she deserved no reward for this, John told her he would see that her career stayed on track. Doris looked up at John and felt so lucky that this great man was allowing her this honor. She knew in her heart she would do anything he asked. She was not aware that John had taken control of her mind. She just knew that this was the way things were meant to be. “OK, Doris, before you go, there is just one more thing,” John said as he loosened his belt. Doris smiled at her good fortune. She would again be allowed the privilege of servicing this great man. She crawled closer, crooked her neck and took his prick into her mouth and went to work. She felt that she was fulfilling her place in the universe. John who was still thinking about Carol’s ass was quite pleased with the situation.

When Doris left Simms’ office, the appointments secretary nodded knowingly to Simms’ administrative assistant. All the telltale signs were there. She had carpet marks on her hose at the knees and her lipstick was smeared. The secretary, Lynn Baker made a note to tell Doris that from now on she should wear only kiss-proof lipstick and extra heavy duty panty hose. Lynn had learned that Simms wanted his attractive acolytes to stay neat.

Simms knew that Carol would be angry about the schedule change. That was part of his plan. Before he began to indoctrinate another slave, he always to tried to get them a little off balance. Although it was not absolutely necessary to do this, he found it much quicker and easier to get inside their mind and control it. Simms knew that he was not one of the most powerful mind controllers around. It took him a little time to get someone to do his bidding. But on the other hand, he had built a large army of slaves. After all, you really just had to have a little control over a mind to get the job done. Simms knew that many successful corporate executives and rulers of nations were mind controllers. People wondered how some people could accomplish so much. Well, It was easy and fun if you had the power. Simms controlled enough people in his company to make sure his position and income would always be secure. He controlled his wife and a small harem of luscious compliant women with soft receptive orifices. At work he had many women and men who were completely submissive to his will. He enjoyed sex at work whenever he wanted it.

He had all this but there was something about Carol that excited him. He thought that, yes, he wanted her under his control but not as an abject slave. He decided to keep his degree of power over her a little lighter than with his slaves. He actually felt he might enjoy interacting with her in a more normal way. What if a mind-controlled woman could also be a friend?

Carol ran for eight miles in about fifty minutes and took a while to cool down by walking the rest of the way to the office. She enjoyed the way she felt after a long run. She was calmer more tolerant and less likely to be flustered by the crazy corporate world. She stopped to have a yogurt at a sidewalk restaurant. Lynn Baker, Simms’ secretary and Patti Haarl his administrative assistant were sitting on a bench waiting for a table while Carol paid for her yogurt to go. Carol heard them talk about Doris Redmond. “I don’t know what he sees in Doris,” Patti said. “John has so many younger girls around. Lynn agreed, “She is way past her prime and as you and I know John does have his pick.” “Maybe it’s a mind thing. Maybe its like he likes her for her mind,” Patti said. Lynn laughed a little to loudly, “Yeah. Right. Like what they do in there requires a lot of thinking. You saw the red marks on her knees. You think they were talking about mergers and acquisitions?” “Well, maybe a merger of Doris’ mouth with John’s ...” Lynn did not get to finish this as Patti shushed her just as the waitress walked up.

Carol wondered what was going on. Simms did have a reputation of philandering a lot even though he had been married to the same woman for a long time. Carol knew that CEO’s often got away with affairs even today when battles against sexual harassment were common. She was sure that many women in Trinity would go for a discreet or not so discreet affair with Simms. But she did not agree with Lynn and Patti that it would be odd for Simms to want Doris over some younger woman. She thought that the most erotic organ was the mind. Obviously Doris was desirable to Simms for some reason.

John Simms was thinking about his dominion. He was prone on his office sofa while two girls from data processing were finishing his massage. He dominated his employees for two reasons. He dominated the higher up men and women in order to keep and extend his authority. He dominated many younger women for their sexual favors. These two girls were clearly in the second category and it was just natural for him to take them as sexual slaves. On the other hand, Doris was clearly in the first category. Doris had the knowledge and position within the company to help Simms stay in power. With these people, Simms preferred to think of sex as a means of demonstrating his absolute mastery. Simms thought about starting a third category. This would consist of people that he did not have to have as slaves to run his company or as sexual concubines. He sometimes felt a little lonely with so many of the people around him treating him as master of the universe. He would try this out with Carol Milford. He thought that he would keep his degree of control lighter. He would make her feel that he was handsome and talented. She would quickly overcome any mental blocks about a single twenty eight year old woman being friends with a mid-forties married man. He envisioned long weekends at his beach house with he and Carol hiking, surfing, sunning and talking about anything and everything, This should be fun. Anyway, if it did not work out this way, he could easily extend his control and she would be the first person in BOTH of the first two categories. He decided that with another blow job, he could be more objective with his session with Carol and asked the two data girls who would like the honor today. Five minutes late he was still thinking about walking on the beach with Carol as his amateur masseuse was really getting down on him. She was not quite enough of a deep throat to suit Simms but her technique included some good tongue action on the underside of his prick as her mouth slid up and down.

Carol was not in the mood to deflect any passes from the big boss. So she changed in to a very conservative suit she kept as a spare in her office and was very skimpy with her makeup. She walked up to Lynn’s desk just as the two girls from data were leaving. Lynn gave her boss five minutes and then checked on him before telling Carol to go in. Simms was looking over last quarter’s financials from Carol’s department. He asked her a picky question he knew she would not be prepared for since he had forced a schedule change on her. “I’m sorry Mr. Simms, But I would normally have got that from Jack in my department but Linda said that you wanted to speak to me before I started to prepare my report.” John then looked directly in her eyes. “Well, Carol, you should know that I only want what is best for this company. And in turn I really only want what is best for each person who works here.” Simms was pleased that the encounter so far had put her completely off balance. “You see, Carol, I know that when people are happy they want to please me and that makes things better. Would you agree?” John was speaking lower, very relaxed and he intensified his direct gaze into Carol’s eyes. Some might call this hypnotism but what John was doing was much more powerful, He was transferring his will directly to Carol’s mind. He spoke out loud but the transfer of his will was just as much in the tone of his voice and in his gaze. It usually took three to five sessions to enslave a person completely but in reality, it was all over after he made that magical eye contact.

Unknown to John, Carol was different. Carol had a well developed minds eye. She had no idea what the purpose of the initial conversation was but knew immediately what was going on when John tried to transfer his will into her. To Carol’s mind’s eye, there appeared to be an aura emanating from John’s head, centered mainly on his eyes. This other-worldly aura was shaped as a cone and was “aimed” at Carol’s eyes. “Wow...Shit...What the hell...I never....,” thought Carol. “He is trying to control my thoughts”. And her actions. “....and since you are such a favored employee, it is important to me that you be happy,” John was saying. “I think that we can be best of friends. Tell me Carol, don’t you think that we can be friends.” She became aware that her mind was functioning on two levels of consciousness. The outer level seemed to be controlled by the aura from John’s eyes but a deeper, more basic and more powerful level was not affected by the aura. Carol’s deep consciousness made a quick assessment. “If he is trying to control my actions, and I can prevent him, and at the same time make him think he controls me, then maybe I Can control him.” Carol had discovered the secret of deflecting mind control. As long as her deep consciousness was powerful, Simms could not put his will in her mind. Carol tried hard to keep her voice calm and not give away her excitement of her discovery. And her deep consciousness was still learning: IT COULD NOW READ SIMMS’ THOUGHTS. “Yes, Mr. Simms. It would be great for us to be friends.” “Great,” said John. “And as friends, I hope that you would accommodate requests made by me as your friend and not as your boss.” Carol thought she might as well speed things up. She knew where Simms was going with this. “Oh, Mr. Simms...John. I can be a good friend. I promise. Our relationship will be great for both of us and for the company.” Carol appeared engaging as she leaned forward and crossed her legs. This pleased him. John thought that Carol was trying to please him without even being told.

John had had a good day. He thought that being a master of the universe was going to have its rewards. When he had dismissed Carol, he was confident that the session had accomplished more that he could have hoped for. Her mind was under his control but she seemed to actually be eager to be his friend.

When Carol left John’s office, Lynn and Patti looked for the telltale signs and were a little disappointed that Carol appeared quite poised with intact lipstick. Carol got to her office and told Linda to give her a few minutes before they started their afternoon correspondence session. Carol thought, “I will never let him control me. And if I play this right, I may just end up getting the best of him. And that bastard deserves being taught a lesson.”

Linda Kirts came in with a stack of messages to review with Carol. Just as she sat down, Carol said, “No, Linda. Tell Jack that we are having the meeting with auditing tomorrow. No way will we put it off again.” Linda was puzzled. “Ms. Milford, how did you know about Jack wanting to delay? You must be reading my mind because it was the first thing I was going to tell you!” “Wow,” Carol thought. “I did read her mind.” Carol told Linda that Jack’s secretary had told her earlier. But she could hardly contain her excitement about her newly discovered power. Something unusual and wonderful had happened to her when Simms’ aura probed into her mind. Her most inner consciousness took over and now she had this and no telling what other power. Simms may have just done her a wonderful favor. It might be a real advantage to read the thoughts of others.

Carol was riding the elevator down to parking. She concentrated on reading the thoughts of the woman in the elevator. She knew what floor she was going to get off on. Simms was waiting for her in the garage. She knew he wanted to ask her out for a drink. Carol would usually have refused an invitation from a married man. But she knew the bastard was trying to control her. She was getting better at reading minds very quickly and knew he was planning to seduce her tonight. She could see he was confident that Carol’s “training” was nearly complete. She decided to take the initiative. Her plan was to play along with him and let him think he was controlling her. Just maybe she might end up controlling him or at least teaching him a good lesson. “John, it is so nice to have you as a personal friend. Why don’t we celebrate a little. I’ll buy the first round at Gerry’s” Again Simms was surprised at how good this was working.

Simms was driving Carol to the bar in his Porsche. Simms could not take his eyes off her as she crossed her legs and touched up her makeup. her. He was enjoying this immensely. Carol noted that Simms did not feel the need to use his aura on her now. John and Carol got a table at Gerry’s. She saw Simms’ aura directed at a waitress. She saw that Simms liked to have her wait on him. He liked to play with her by making her act in an overtly sexual manner and fawn over him. She walked right over and leaned over the table exposing most of her chest. “Oh Mr. Simms. So glad to have you tonight. I hope you are ready to party!” Simms smiled and she took their drink orders. Simms ogled at her barely covered ass as she walked away and then directed his aura at Carol with the suggestion that Carol ought to dress like the waitress. They chatted about coworkers and after Simms seemed relaxed, Carol said, “You know, I have not gotten out much lately. Being here with you makes me see that I have missed something. I think I will get out more. And I am going to by some new clothes and dress a little more in vogue.” John nodded and envisioned Carol in a tight dress exposing her nice thighs. He lightly touched her knee and walked his fingers up her thigh. Carol raised her glass and said, “To many more nights like this.”

She could see that Simms badly wanted to get some sex from her that night. But she also knew he was not going to use his ultimate power on her. He had planted the idea about Carol dressing more provocatively but that was as far as he would go with his mind control for now. She decided to make him wait and make the wait very worthwhile. When he dropped her off at the garage, she put her arm around his neck and kissed him and said, “John, I had such a wonderful time. I plan to take tomorrow afternoon off and go shopping. Why don’t you plan a dinner at a nice hotel ... and get us a room.” John thought that he could wait and said “as you say, Carol. Except I will reserve a penthouse!”

John called his wife and said he would be working very late. He drove to his beach house. He had three full time “maids” working for him there. They were all under tight mind control. Carol might be able to put him off, but not these girls, he thought. Susan Kroft and Paula Price met him at the door while Mary Clark went to get the Jacuzzi ready. He was pleased that they were dressed in their black maids dresses, garter belts with seamed hose and high heels even though they did not know he was coming. He thought that a woman who would dress like this could be counted on to do anything for him. Paula, Susan and Mary undressed him and got him in the Jacuzzi. Mary undressed herself and got in to warm him up while Susan and Paula went to get drinks. She massaged his neck, back and legs. Simms got out just as Paula and Susan were getting back. He did not say a word. He put his aura around the maids who immediately dropped to their knees. They knew what the great man wanted. They did not get nearly enough chances to please him. Paula took his prick in her mouth while Susan spread his ass cheeks and tongued his hole. He got Mary to come over and kiss him while he enjoyed the girls’ oral offerings. Paula was much better than that girl from data he thought. It was not long before her lips were encircling the base of his prick and even nicking a few of his hairs. After this he made the girls get in a circle and tongue their pussies while he made reservations for his date with Carol the next night.

The next day Carol was meeting with Jack, the company’s chief financial analyst. She was really hoping that he would have the analyst team meeting this morning because she wanted the afternoon off. But Jack was as headstrong as they get and a suggestion from her would just prompt him to do the opposite. She thought, “If only I had the power to affect other minds like John. I would use it to accomplish good. But first, I would have this prick change his mind.” She tried to relax as Jack was lecturing her. She let her deep consciousness take over and wished he would just shut up. Then her minds eye could see an aura COMING FROM HER! Jack shut up and said, “Is there anything you would like to say.” He used a serene, unruffled voice which he had never used before. She concentrated her aura on Jack and said let’s just do this team meeting this morning and be done with it. Jack bowed his head like a knight defeated on the field of battle and said, “Whatever you say, Carol. Eleven thirty it is.”

Carol found out quickly that when she used her aura, people would stop doing what they were doing and wait for her instructions. And they complied with her wishes. She did not yet have the power to just will someone to do something like John had. (John had controlled the waitress without saying a word.) But, still this could be a very powerful tool. At the financial analyst team meeting, she got everybody to agree on a new software package that she had recommended for some time. She easily got Linda to agree to help her shop for new clothes that afternoon.

With Linda’s help, Carol bought a number of new outfits for work. She tried to get clothes that would make her as provocative as she could be at Trinity. Linda was surprised when Carol selected suits with slit skirts. Carol was modeling a white suit with a knee length skirt with a revealing slit in the front. Linda said, “Ms. Milford, with your legs and that skirt, you are going to attract some attention.” Carol also picked out a short black cocktail dress, a whole drawer full of stockings and high heel shoes. Linda was astonished when Carol said she had decided to wear stockings instead of panty hose even with the short slit skirts.

That night, Carol planned her strategy for her date with Simms. She would be a beguiling temptress. She did not want him to become aware of her desire to control his mind. She was sure that his mind would not be as easy to control as the other people she had practiced with. She felt that with time, her ability would improve and she might even be able to control him. In the meantime, she would have to try her best to act as if Simms was controlling her. If she complied, he would have no reason to suspect she was able to deflect his controlling aura. Simms was expecting her to act as a willing friend. And a sexy accommodating one at that. She decided to go all the way. Before she finished her bath, she shaved her pussy clean. She got out the short black cocktail dress and her new lace topped stockings. No panty hose tonight. Simms would be shocked when he felt up under her dress to find lacy stocking tops and creamy thighs leading to an exposed, shaved pussy covered only by a scant thong.

Simms was simply enchanted as he drove Carol to The restaurant. He felt powerful because he was responsible for this wonderful woman presenting her self in a very provocative way. He had never been this close to such a beautiful woman. She had perfect golden hair. He skin was tanned just right amount. Her dress was silky and shiny black and exposed enough of her cleavage to keep Simms’ attention. The dark stockings accentuated the curves of her athletic legs. Simms thought that she would never have worn those “come fuck me” high heels before. As Simms walked her to their table, Carol held closely to his arm and the softness of her breast penetrated his suit. Simms’ wasted no time in putting his aura on several waiters who became even more obsequious than usual. As they sat down, Carol casually leaned forward and grazed Simms’ leg with her calf. She kept up her sensual charm the whole dinner barely letting Simms think enough to order the wine. While he was distracted, Carol relaxed her mind to let her inner consciousness take over. She probed his mind. She could read his general thoughts and found out that he knew he could control her but wanted only to control her lightly so she would be a friend and not a sycophant. Carol thought that she could sometime soon use her aura to control him, but to be successful, she would have to lead his thoughts astray and keep him completely distracted. But she was becoming very confident that she could do this.

Simms took her to the penthouse. Carol had never seen such an opulently furnished room. Her heels sank into the plush carpet and even in the low light she could see expensive furniture and artwork all over the twenty foot high walls. In another time, perhaps she would take the time to just enjoy this but she had read into Simms mind that now was the time for the business of being his friend. Simms pulled her close with his left arm leaving his right hand free to explore. His right hand waited for the right time during that first passionate kiss to explore Carol. It started by caressing her breasts and moved lower down her dress. Then he felt under her dress for that area between her ass and thigh. To his pleasure, he found no pantyhose, just smooth creamy soft skin since Carol just wore a scant thong. This thrilled him and he explored her waist with both hands and felt the tops of her stockings and moved up to feel off her shaved pussy. That did it for him and his erection was now the biggest of his life. Carols nipples tingled when he caressed her smooth pubis. Carol unzipped Simms’ pants and released his prick. He picked her up and placed her on the bed and fucked her with her clothes on. His unbending prick just pushed Carols thong to the side.

Simms was having normal sex for the first time in ages. For years, he had dominated the minds and bodies of his submissive lovers. Most of the time, they serviced him by obeisant blow jobs. He had forgotten what making love was all about. He reveled in Carol’s body and her sex took him to another world. Carol’s several orgasms washed over her like a warm waves in the surf. She was simply thrilled that in spite of the sex she was able to keep her inner consciousness in control. Carol could see farther into his mind each time he had a strong orgasm. Simms could not see it coming. Carol was getting closer to taking control of his mind.

The next day, Carol began to feel her power. She knew that people were affected by her Aura but she had not had many occasions to use it. In keeping with her strategy of making Simms believe he was still in control, she went to work dressed sexier than she ever had before. She wore her blue suit with the short slit skirt, a red silk blouse, dark stockings and shiny black high heels. Walking through the lobby of her office building, she flashed her thighs through the slit. She felt like a queen must have felt as she walked to her throne, her subjects making way for her. People stared at the regal young women and oriented their thoughts and bodies to her. Carol used her aura to experiment several times and she found that it did work. Her coworker Arlene Aren in the next office was always condescending to her secretary. Carol used her aura to make Arlene nicer to her secretary. She noticed that Arlene walked out of the office, got some coffee for her and her secretary and sat down at the secretary’s desk and asked, “What can I do to help you today.”

Unlike Simms, Carol did not need to use her aura much. She noticed that people seemed to know what she wanted and needed without her using her aura or even telling them what to do. Carol felt more confident and powerful. People were nice to her and went out of their way to help her. She knew it was her mind control ability that was doing this. She resolved to only use her ability for good. She would never use her power for greed like Simms did. She would never punish people or make them slaves and sexual toys. She wanted to find out how far Simms had gone in abusing his power. She went to the lunch room for a break and met Doris Redmond. They chatted a few minutes and Carol probed her mind. She could easily see that Simms was in complete control of Doris’ mind. Carol asked Doris what she thought about Simms as a boss and she answered, “He is so helpful to me. I love to work here and would do anything to help him run this company.” Carol knew Doris was thinking about her great privilege of kneeling before Simms and servicing him like he was the emperor. Carol found other people at Trinity who were enslaved to Simms. She resolved to control Simms and release these people from their servitude.

Jack, the chief financial analyst saw the changes Carol made in her dress and appearance. His prick hardened as he watched her ass wiggle from walking in the high heels. He stopped her in the hallway and told her to come to his office. He made her sit on the sofa, wanting to confirm his thought that she was wearing stockings instead of panty hose. But Carol sat carefully and pointed her legs away from Jack’s gaze. “Carol, there is just something about you lately, “Jack said as he moved to sit beside her on the sofa. Carol knew what was coming and told him, “You don’t want to go any farther, Jack. Why don’t you just back off and let both of us get to work.” But Jack was persistent and Carol thought why not see how far the prick would go. Carol used her aura to probe his mind and could see that Jack had used his position in upper level management to take advantage of female subordinates. Carol decided to teach him a lesson. She said, “Why don’t we hold off just a few minutes. I have to go get something.” Jack was a bit perplexed but thought he might as well go along with her request after she crossed her legs and leaned over toward him revealing her stocking tops and cleavage. Carol called a friend at marketing and asked if she could send up an audio-visual technician up to Jack’s office with a VCR. Soon, the tech followed her into Jack’s office. Carol pointed to where she wanted it set up, told the tech to leave and adjusted the camera lens to wide angle. Jack thought he was in for a real treat. Carol evidently wanted to record their encounter. Carol stood with her thigh thrust through the slit in her skirt and said like a flirt who meant it, “Don’t worry Jack, I’m not going to entrap you for sexual harassment. I just feel extra sensual today and want to get real kinky. Later, we can watch the tape together.” Jack was ready to cream in his pants. Carol stood in the center of the room and told Jack to point the camera right toward her and start recording. Then she smiled and crooked her finger toward Jack. The camera recorded Jack walking toward her. Then Carol lost her smile and thrust her aura into Jack’s mind. “Jack, darling, why don’t you take off your clothes.” Jack would have wanted her to undress at the same time but he felt compelled to do it. He undressed and stood with his prick at attention. “Good,” Carol said, “but you won’t be needing that stiff prick. Today, you are going to start making up for all the women you have abused and harassed.” Carol’s aura took control. She told Jack to kneel on the floor. “Crawl, you prick. Crawl over here and get on the floor in front of me, little sex toy, Jack.” Jack was astounded that he could not resist. “Now, Jack, I want you to worship me like the women worship men in those dirty movies you make your wife watch. Yes Jack, I know a lot about you and your past. Now, let’s have you clean my shoes with your tongue.” The tape recorded Jack licking her shoes enthusiastically. Carol then sat down on the sofa and wrapped her silk clad legs around Jack’s head and made him slurp her pussy. Her orgasms were accentuated by the power she felt. After she was sated, she made him kneel in front of her and she went to turn the camera off. “Now, Jack. You have experienced what sex will be like for you for the rest of your life. Your erotic nature is permanently altered. You will be able to have an orgasm only after you have pampered and worshiped the woman you are with and completely satisfied her by licking her pussy. You will not be able to fuck her or even masturbate until you have asked for the privilege. And, no, (she smiled down at him) you may not do it now.” Carol took the tape with her. Jack the sex toy could not make his prick hard even though he had great desire after the erotic encounter. And what was she going to do with the tape?

Carol felt very powerful and very sexy and went right to Simms’ office after she locked the tape in her office. She strode by Simms’ girls into his office and said, “John, Why don’t we do something at my place tonight?” Simms ogled Carol’s thigh that she had displayed in full view and smiled lecherously as he nodded agreement: “Just what I had in mind.”

Carol got home early and started preparing dinner. When things were almost ready she bathed and shaved her pussy again. She thought about her strategy for the session she would have with Simms after dinner. She wanted to intensify her control over his mind. She though that this time, she wanted him to concentrate just on her body and mind. So instead of a sexy dress and stockings, she wore a plain white robe with nothing under it.

Carol greeted Simms with a brief kiss. He grabbed her and pulled her close. Simms could feel that she was naked under the robe and started to lift the hem to feel off her ass. Carol though he would be a better subject after some wine and dinner. Carol knew that it would be hard for Simms to resist immediate sex considering how passionate they had been the first time. It was even hard for Carol to resist it! Carol was able to back off and before Simms could grab her again, she was pouring two glasses of Freemark Abbey. She knew that Simms liked a good Chardonnay. Carol easily probed Simms’ mind during dinner. She spoke quietly and calmly always looking directly in his eyes. She could see that he thought it was great that Carol was treating him this well without him using his mind control powers. And also, she could see he was immersed in the thought of her naked, smooth body under the white robe.

The sex was better than Carol and John thought possible. Carol got them started by standing in front of Simms and dropping her robe. Simms just stood for a minute admired the beauty being offered as a sacrifice to him. Their mouths met, fully open, and their hands went to work frantically almost as if they knew they would have little time for preliminaries. Simms’ hands worked on Carol’s nipples and Carol used all her fingers to squeeze his balls and prick. Carol literally jumped on him and Simms fell on the bed. Carol fucked him from a superior position. She rode his prick like a tiny saddle and never let his gaze escape her eyes. She looked deeply into his mind as she fully relaxed her mind and let her inner consciousness take over. Carol eased into her orgasm as she rode up and down Simms prick. The orgasm was the turning point. The inner consciousness component of Carol’s orgasm spread to Simms’ inner consciousness. Then, his mind and body experienced the same orgasm Carol was having. Simms was thrilled by the wave of pleasure. Simms could not believe it. His pleasure unfolded before him. He was having what few males had ever experienced, multiple orgasms. He kept having them even though his prick produced no ejaculate. How long could this go on? When Carol realized that she had transferred this pleasure directly into Simms, she knew she had won the battle. Simms had no weapons to fight her now. She stopped and before Simms could recover she put her aura on him for the first time. The aura reached his inner consciousness and told him he could not disobey Carol. She said nothing and waited for John to respond. It took him a while as he just lay back and gazed at Carol who straddled his thighs, kneeling on the bed. “I think I like you in a superior position, Carol,” he said. Carol laughed and responded, “If you only knew, John, how superior I have become.” John laughed, too, as he thought it was a joke. “Carol...” Carol put her forefinger over his lips as there was no need for him to say anything at this point.

John had not felt her aura and was not yet aware of Carol’s control. Carol thought a little demonstration was in order. “John, you are to at this instant start treating me as the superior person I am.” John did not want the joke to continue so he placed his aura on Carol and said, “OK, you asked for it Carol. Get down there and suck your pussy juice of my dick. NOW.” Carol easily reflected the aura as she had done before. “No John, I will not do it. And I am tired of hearing you talk. So let’s have you do something that makes it impossible for you to talk. I want you to perform cunnilingus on me.” Simms had a fleeting thought that he would never do that on her and in fact had not done it to any woman in years. But he found himself kneeing on the floor and spreading Carol’s thighs. Then he lovingly washed his tongue all over her labia. “What the hell is happening,” he thought. “You know what is happening John,” Carol said as she adjusted her hips, “you the former controller are now being controlled. I am sure it will take you a while to learn all about that, but I intend to give you your first lesson tonight. So you can start by licking my pussy correctly. Come on, put some heart in it. Get your tongue inside and get those juices going. Slurp, John.” Carol came with other-worldly delectation.

“John, I don’t intend to make you enjoy this as you make your slaves enjoy their servitude to you.” John was down on his knees painting Carol’s toe nails. Carol was sipping another glass of the Freemark Abbey. “Tonight is the beginning of freedom for all the people you have abused. How many people do you have to release from your control? Let’s start making a list.” John objected, “How do you know you can make me do that, Carol.” “Easy, John. I know it because I can control your mind just like you used to control other’s...like Doris Redmond.” Simms was surprised, “How did...” Carol retorted, “John, I can read your mind but I knew before because I read her mind.” “Then you can control other peoples’ minds also?” Carol said, “Don’t mind that, John. That is of none of concern. The important thing is that I can control yours!” John said, “What makes you think you can control me enough to make me give up my control over others?” “Look where you are! You the proud ‘master of the universe’ are at my feet, painting my nails, my slave. Tonight, you have sucked my pussy, tongued my asshole, crawled on the floor, and served me wine. If I wanted you as a permanent slave, I could easily have you. But I have something else in mind for you.” Simms looked up just long enough to see the determination in Carol’s eyes but quickly looked back at the toe nail he was polishing. He very badly wanted to do a good job.

Carol made John resign his position as president of Trinity and spend the next week going to each person he habitually controlled and releasing them. At work, it became evident that she could be president of Trinity if she wanted. She decided to take the senior vice president position that became available after Doris was promoted to president. Since she was so young, she thought that she would look out of place as president. But that was just for now. She was becoming more powerful every day. People seemed to instinctively know what she needed and wanted and went out of their way to do things for her. Carol knew that she could control whole crowds of people so it should be easy for her to advance in the company. Maybe it would be too easy. Maybe she should set her sights on high political office. But in the meantime, she needed to find a permanent solution to the problem of John Simms. John was clearly under her control. But she did not want to spend her time watching him to make sure he did not go back to abusing others with his mind control powers. She decided to deal with this as soon as he released all his slaves from his control.

John came to Carol’s home as she had ordered him. He dutifully knelt down to greet Carol. “John, tonight we are going to have some visitors. I want to advise you to do whatever I say without protest. And don’t say a word now. I found out about your embezzling the company’s accounts while you were president. I will turn this over to the police if you are not completely obedient to me and your future mistress.” Simms looked up and asked, “Who would that be. She had better be a strong controller..” “John, she is not a controller but I can make you obedient to her. Just wait and see.”

The doorbell rang just then and Carol told John, “You are to stay in a subservient position when my other guests come in.” Carol escorted two middle aged women into the living room. John’s face became crimson because one of the women was his wife, Ann and the other his personal attorney Rene. “High, John. Nice to see you where you belong,” Ann said. “John,” Carol said, “I have already used my mind control power to release Ann from yours. For the first time she is able to see what you have been doing to her all these years.” “John, how could you do this to your own wife?” Ann went on. “How could you make me do all those things?” She was crying now, remembering all the times he had made her into a slut and whore. Carol hugged Ann and told her, “That part of your life is forever behind you. Together, you and I can turn the tables on him.” “But Carol, I will never have your powers or his.” “Ann, lets just take this one step at a time. Look where he is now. I intend to keep him there.”

Carol, Ann and Rene sat while John served them drinks. “Ann,” Carol said, “The first thing we do is have him sign all his property over to you. Rene, can we get that done tonight?” Rene took a thick legal document out of her briefcase. “I have all the papers we need right here.” Carol made John undress. “Ladies, we want this man to be a completely naked slave. After tonight, he has no property and no rights at all.” After John signed Rene’s papers, Carol said, “Now for the fun part.” “John, starting now, you will be Ann’s slave. You must live with her the rest of your life. You must obey her completely. She does not have mind control powers but I do. Starting now, you will find it emotionally and physically impossible to disobey her. At least once a day, you will bow down before her as your complete ruler. You will perform all sexual favors she orders. Just to be doubly sure that this happens, you will come to see me once every month. If I find that you have been less than completely obedient, I will have the police put you in jail.” Ann was pleased. “Oh, Carol. I am going to make him pay for all the people he abused.” But Carol had even more. “We can even be more sure if we give him an incentive.”

“What incentive?” John and Ann asked at the same time. Now, Carol spoke diabolically. “I have the power to alter a person’s sexual makeup.” Carol put her aura on John. “John, get on your knees and take your worthless prick in your hand. Now stroke it.” John did stroke his prick to erection but was unable to orgasm. “It won’t work and never will.” Carol said. “John will never again be able to become aroused or be sexually active again without help from me. Imagine this, Ann. You will be able to make John serve you sexually in whatever way you want. Personally, I think you should make him service you orally as a submissive sex toy. And he will do it. But he will not be able to enjoy it. Watch and keep an open mind ladies. This really is the best way to insure John’s eternal servitude.” Carol made John crawl to her and she lifted her skirt while she lay back on the couch. She made John lick her pussy. “Come on slave John. You know what will happens if you do a good job. You know what I can do for you.” John indeed remembered what would happen if he did a good job. He tongued Carol’s pussy with relish. She started to cum in wave after wave of pure pleasure and just as before, she transferred her orgasms to Simms mind and he had the same multiple orgasms. This was a pleasure and privilege that men were not usually allowed. Rene gasped, “He’s having multiple orgasms. Men never do that. Carol, you are a genius.” Now, Ann, John and Rene knew that John’s monthly visits to Carol would be his incentive to behave himself and serve Ann. John was thinking he was going to be such a good slave that Ann would convince Carol to let him visit more often.

Ann decided to have a little fun with John-sex-toy while Carol walked Rene to the door. She had him down on the floor giving head to her hairy muff. “John, later, you can shave me like Carol but right now I want you to suck and lick me like you did her.”

Carol and Rene could hear Ann’s sighs and later screams of pleasure. “Carol, I will file these papers but it sounds like it won’t be absolutely necessary. That man is already bound to serve Ann. But don’t you think you should have the privilege of getting his services more often since you were responsible for bringing him to his bondage?” “Rene, I can control any man like that even though I don’t have to. And I have found out that there are many men around who would be grateful for the privilege.”

Carol was comfortable in her position as a senior VP. She carefully selected her new assistants. She wanted several men and women who wanted to be submissive to her. She felt that as a superior person who never took advantage of weaker people, she deserved to be surrounded by deferential, obedient employees who looked after her. And besides that, Carol knew that she could make sex better for anyone who served her. Carol let these men and women come to her. She used her powers only to control people like Simms who deserved to be put back in their places. Soon, she had a number of loyal followers who considered themselves lucky to be around her. Carol did start wearing longer skirts to work in order to better cover her stockings. She never did start wearing panty hose again. It was just too convenient to have her acolytes use their tongues to gently push her thong to the side.

Diana. June 1998.

* * *

You with the Still Soul

Maybe you have a still soul that
goes murmurless like water in the deep
of rivers;
And perchance you wander
silent amid the din of the world’s
grinding barter like one
journying in strange lands.
You, too, with the still soul,
have your mission, for beneath the
dashing, noisy waves must ever
run the silent waters that give the tide
its course.
(By Max Ehrmann)