The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Copy”

Part 1

I want you to know up front that I’m telling you this first story so that I can tell you a better one later. My husband had warned me that this next session was going to be a special one. Normally when he says something like this I just assume that it’s going to be a new adventure only slightly out of the ordinary, but this time there was something more wicked in his voice.

I sat myself down in my closet of all places. I enjoy mysessions more when I’m closed up in the closet; it affords me a little moresensory deprivation. You see; the best thing that has ever happened to the sexlife of my husband and I is the life like automated sex “robot” I bought himfor Christmas a few years back. Basically it can almost fully emulate me, andit’s actually a splitting image of me (well I added some upgrades and made hera little sluttier then me, bigger boobs etc.)

Most women would wonder first off why I would give my husband a fuck toythat most women would be jealous of, and second, why make her more fuckablethan myself? The answer to both of these questions is because she’s programmedto record everything that is done to her (when she’s in record mode) but mostimportantly I can play it back in virtual reality for my enjoyment at a whim.Now you understand why I like my sensory deprivation during sessions.

What basically happens is that my husband will bring the bot out of my closet, set her up in a scenario or give her instructions to follow then he will hit record and fuck her brains out so that later I can experience it for myself. One of the best features is that I can play back scenarios that I like as many times as I want. I’ve even caught my husband playing a session or two back for himself so he can experience the woman’s perspective, though he swears it’s for “quality control of his art”. The bot has a plug in her ear that goes to a helmet, not unlike a full coverage motorcycle helmet. The helmet transmits signals directly into the brain so that the user feels, smells, tastes, hears and sees what they would have experienced if they had been in the bot’s position. The helmet is unable to override your normal senses though so it’s important to use it in a silent dark place where you can sit or lie still. This way your “real” senses don’t mix with the injected senses, causing “ghosting”, and confuse you.

Just for a little more clarification, I bought my husbandthis life like fuck toy because we were always dreaming and scheming about whatwe could do to each other in real life but it never seemed to happen. Either Iwould not be in the mood at the time when he was feeling a little bitadventurous or (I’m guessing) he would just be too nervous to approach me to dosomething interesting. Other times we would find that “life” would get in the way,but there were always burning desires myhusband had, that he wanted to try that we just never seemed to get around to.When I heard about these amazing toys, I bought one almost right away, Irelished the idea of being able to experience sex whenever I wanted, over andover again, I loved the idea that the bot could be my surrogate and that shecould be programmed to do anything or act in any way. This way I could be inthe passenger seat for things I had always wanted to try, like absolutesubmission! Another benefit that we found out later is that my husband couldplan out elaborate situations without the worry of real life getting in theway, this way I would have to see a scenario all the way through as he saw fit,without my intervention, a lot like a roller coaster, you choose to get on theride, but once you are strapped in…

So here I am back to the beginning of the story, sitting in my closet putting on the helmet and turning it on. As the helmet slowly takes control my senses I start to see the familiar interface fade into “existence”. I seem to be seated in a nice cozy soft leather loveseat with a laser pointer in my right hand and a big screen TV on the wall in front of me. Of course I’m really sitting in my closet, pointing my empty hand at nothing, but the helmet does an amazing job of convincing my mind that I’m actually sitting in a room preparing to interact with the system. I use the laser pointer to access the system, log in as myself with my password, and my menu of favorites pops up first as usual. As I look at the familiar screen I see animated thumbnails I’ve created of different scenarios that I like to experience over and over again.

Most of the time when my husband uses the doll he keeps it pretty vanilla and I tend to delete them after I’ve done them once, but there are some very special scenarios that I will never delete. One, for example, my husband tied me (the bot) up to the bed spread eagle and I don’t know why I keep it; even though it was not too involved, it just seemed to be one of the best fucks ever. Another scenario he told the bot that it was to act like a very expensive sexual escort and actually took me (the bot) all over town dancing and dinning just to have her finishing off the evening in an expansive hotel with her doing a strip tease for him then riding him, on the balls of her feet, very very slowly until he came about 25 minutes later. My husband had added many nice touches to this evening out, like a remote controlled vibrator, and he had obviously instructed the bot to cum every 4 minutes while riding him. It’s impossible to go through 6 virtual orgasms in a row, with all of the senses of actually being there pouring into your mind without you cumming in real life. I always make sure to sit on a towel when I’m going to do that session.

Today though I was already sitting on a towel even though I had no intent on playing that “night out” session. My husband had warned me that the newest session was going to be a wet one. I used the laser pointer to navigate the system back to the main menu, and then I filtered all sessions by “un-reviewed” and found the newest session. Normally my husband will go in and create a thumbnail view for me but this time he had just left it at the default file name and blank black thumbnail. This was going to be a total surprise. Now I know that with sessions like this I like to chicken out so we had bought an optional attachment that I was going to use right now. Simply put, it is a pair of magnetic handcuffs with a waist belt. When the bot and helmet are set to use the magnetic cuffs the scenario will not start until your wrists touch the belt and become stuck, then at the end they will release. This is not to say that you can’t just throw your head around a bit and chuck the helmet off of your head to end the session, but that is extremely disorienting and can lead to 10-15 minutes of sensory confusion, plus a possible migraine. Lets just say that after you’ve done that once, there is not much that would prompt you to volunteer to do it again.

Click, Click. The cuffs snapped to my waist at my sides, as soon as this happened the love seat slowly faded away and the scenario started to come into focus.

I (the bot) was standing at attention, staring at the fulllength mirror in our bedroom. I just stared straight ahead, unmoving,unblinking. I began to wonder if he had instructed the bot act like a lifelessfuck doll or like a well behaved sex slave, he had done that before. Soonenough I heard the command of his voice and the body of the bot respondedwithout hesitation. “Slave lay on the bed spread eagle.” Once I was in positionI could feel my husband attaching soft fuzzy wrist and ankle cuffs one at atime and securing them to the bed. Once he was done he loosened the ropes to mywrists slightly so that I could pull them down some. He mounted my body,straddling my chest, sitting on my breasts. He grabbed the hair on the back ofmy head and pulled my head up and stuck his limp dick in my mouth, forcing meto suck on him. Soon enough he got hard and began fucking my mouth. No foreplaytoday I though, what’s so special about this? When he was done enjoying this hedismounted and came to lie on top of me, he kissed my neck and my ears, movingdown ever so slightly. As he rounded second base I began to feel myself gettingwet in real life and the bot was responding exactly the way I would have bywrithing her hips and moaning (and getting wet). As he got close to 3rdbase he passed right by and went down the inside of my legs, kissing and nibbling.Now I was going crazy with lust, the bot shut her eyes tight and bit her lip.Just as he was coming back up my legs toward my sex he stopped, got off the bedand left the room. The bot closed her eyes and continued to writhe her hips infrustration. (“exactly what I would have done”, I thought to myself.)

The bot still had her eyes shut, but I heard my husband came back into the room and he jumped right back to where he had been and went straight for my clit. If it had not been for the cool down time I would have cum on the spot. At this point I could not even tell if the moans I was hearing where my own or the bots, since we both have the same voice. That’s when I heard it, a third voice moaning and it was not me in real life or the bot and it was coming from between my legs.

I (the bot) looked down to see a smoking hot woman eating me out. My (the bots) first response was to freak out (well a little bit). (On a side note, my husband always programs the bot with the emotion I should feel at certain points if it’s beyond the bot’s normal scope of automated feelings, this way when I play it back it is really really hard to tell the playback from reality since it is so emotionally accurate.) I had never had a woman there before and I didn’t know who this woman was. I struggled slightly and looked around the room. As I looked up at my husband standing beside the bed he reached out and started tightening my wrist ropes, pulling me more and more taunt. There came a point where I was so tightly spread that I thought I would have a hard time breathing (even though in real life I could breathe fine, the virtual reality can seem SO real!)

In real life my hands struggled, pulling against the cuffs securely attached at my waist. In virtual reality my clit was singing and the unknown woman started to finger fuck me. If it had not been for all the distractions I probably would have been screaming and cumming. This woman was good, she really knew what she was doing down there. As she ate me out my husband straddled me above my breasts again and made me suck him off. I just wanted to bite him, but of course this was just a recording of what had already happened so I could not. How dare he bring another woman into MY bed!

“Babe, I figured I would finally give you your chance to be fucked by a woman. I hired this nice young escort to help you out. Don’t worry I wont be touching her and she wont touch me, she’s just here for your enjoyment, but don’t think I’m not going to get my jollies off in you while she’s at it.” As my husband fucked my mouth and deep throated me I felt the stranger get off the bed and I could hear her messing with something. As she got back on the bed my husband dismounted and I could see her kneeling at the foot of the bed, looking into my eyes, spreading some lube on her strap-on. I knew I was in for it now. My husband brought over a huge pillow to push up under my ass, with difficulty since I was pulled so tight, and I felt myself getting wetter (in AND out of virtual reality) as she bent over me and started to kiss me ever so softly. She sucked on my lips and nibbled them sweetly. I could feel myself lusting for her lips on mine. After a little bit of this teasing she pressed the head of her strap-on up against my entrance. The bot did exactly what I would have done and I felt myself trying to push my hips up into her fucking the tip of the cock with all of the slack I could get from my bondage. I could get about half an inch in and that just was not enough, I wanted her in me so bad. Even though I didn’t think that I really wanted to be fucked by a woman, my body in real life was responding as if I did want it. In real life I was breathing harder, getting wetter and wetter, and I could feel my chest blushing. In my mind I was crying out for her to fuck me, but I knew she could not hear me even if I spoke, after all this was a recording. The bot spoke up, knowing how I would have reacted (we programmed it very very well when we first got it, and my husband normally put a lot of effort into instructing her on how to respond during the session for stuff that would not be obvious to a bot). “Please, I need you to fuck me, please, please.” I (the bot) cried out. “Please!”

As I begged for her to fuck me she moved her hips a little closet to mine, still not fucking me, but now I could get about two inches of the cock into me and I could move about one inch up and down it’s shaft. As I fucked her from below she moved some so that she could suck on my nipples. Soon she could feel me getting close to cumming so she laid back on me fully and kissed me deeply. She plunged her tongue into my mouth and her cock into my sex in one deep thrust. My body responded in kind and she started pounding me hard. When the first crest of the bot’s orgasm came she flicked a switch on her waist and a bullet vibrator nestled between her pubic bone and my clit came to life, singing a song of animal lust directly into my sex. As usual the experience was so real to me that I came wildly in real life in synchronization with the bot.

After my climax she pulled out and stood up to take off the harness. I though the scenario would end and my hands in real life would be released, but instead this woman came back over to the bed and knelt between my arms where my pillow would have been with her knees around my ears. I really though, when she started climbing on the bed, that she was going to make me eat her out, but I realized why she sat above my head instead of on my face when I felt my husband mount me. He clearly wanted his piece of the action too. As he fucked me I could see him looking up at her body, and the bots eyes did the same. This woman on top of me was going to be the main show for both of us. As he pounded himself to orgasm I found myself looking at her body upside down and realizing just how attractive she really was. With every stroke of his cock her supple breasts would bounce slightly in rhythm. When my husband was done he left the room to go to the bathroom and this woman sat on my face and 69ed me. As I sucked on her clit as best I could I heard her eating the cum out of me as she brought me down slowly and softly from my last orgasm of the session which soon faded back to the loveseat menu.

My wrist cuffs released from my belt and I sat in the closet, in total darkness, catching my breath for at least 10 minutes. Even though I had not touched myself during the entire session the orgasms had been so intense and so real in that virtual world that I had orgasmed in real life as well, more than once. So there I sat, for 10 minutes, softly, slowly stroking my clit, unable to be mad at my husband for brining another woman into our bed, even tough I did try as hard as I could to be angry.

* * *

Part 2

I told you that story to tell you this one. I wanted you to get a full understanding of the dynamics of the system. I wanted you to see its limitations and it’s very real effect on the mind and body. I hope I got my point across because what happened next is even harder to explain and even more delighting and sexy, though at the same time disturbing and weird.

I was playing back a “vanilla” recording one day when an odd thought struck me. During the recording my husband had instructed me (the bot) to kneel on all fours, doggy style, and stare myself in the eyes in the sliding mirrors that make up the closet doors. Sitting in the closet had always been the best place to replay my sessions due to the sensory deprivation, but as I continued to get fucked from behind, I could feel my real life body in a sitting position leaning up against the closet wall. I started to wonder what it would feel like to be in the same location and position as the doll, and maybe, just maybe I would get up the nerve to open my eyes with the helmet’s visor up so I could see my real eyes staring back at me. Now remember I told you in the first story that if you are experiencing a playback and you are also seeing with your real eyes that it causes ghosting. Ghosting can be very violently disorienting, but I figured I could hold my nausea down enough to get into the exact position of the doll, line my eyes and my sight up with the playback and I assumed the nausea could be avoided.

The thought of seeing my real self in the mirror, with the helmet on, while at the same time seeing a ghost of my doll self getting fucked from behind in the same point in the mirror would be a trip! I just had to try it, worse case I would get a bad headache and I would be unbalanced and nauseous for an hour or so, I figured it was worth the risk. The way I imagined it in my head it would be like being fucked by an apparition. The thought was just so kinky I had to try it right away.

In my excitement, without even stopping the playback properly, I hit the emergency stop button on the helmet and my vision and feelings of getting fucked from behind stopped abruptly, leaving me momentarily queasy. After a few seconds, to orient myself, I got out of the closet, turned the lights in the room on so they where the same as it had been in the playback and I got in position. The cord from the helmet to the doll just happened to reach so I didn’t have to move her (which is not hard, you just turn her on and ask her to move). I got into position as best I could remember, pulled the visor on the helmet down, accessed the menu in the virtual world of the helmet. I felt that my body was having a difficult time staying in position because my brain thought that I was sitting in a chair even though in real life I was on all fours. I managed however to get the playback started and once my husband was settled in fucking my (the dolls) brains out I closed my eyes hard and opened the visor on the helmet (which gave a single warning beep).

As I slowly opened my eyes I found that I had changed position more than I had thought, but with my real body and virtual playback bodies in virtually the same position I had no problem adjusting myself. I opened my eyes again slowly and I was met with a good deal of vertigo. I quickly adjusted my position, trying to line myself up to the exact position and posture that the doll had been in, once I thought I had it I tilted my head back further to match the doll and opened my eyes fully. For those of you that have ever looked at one of those computer generated dot paintings where, when you cross your eyes just right you see a 3D shape, you will know exactly how I felt. You know how the first time you did one of those 3D shapes and you saw it, then suddenly lost it, but you soon learned how to keep it in focus. That was exactly what this was like. As soon as I would get focus my brain would see something wrong and try to adjust. After a couple moments I was able to get myself more relaxed and my eyes stopped going in and out of focus trying to solve for the discrepancies. I had not really been paying much attention to the playback as much as my position so this is when it hit me, the feeling of getting fucked hard came back into mental focus and it felt amazing. It was exactly like I had imagined. It was like getting fucked by a poltergeist. I could feel it and see it, but my body also knew it was not there. The only thing I had not taken into account was that every time he slammed deep into her, her body would shift forward slightly, making it a lot more difficult to relax my eyes. I didn’t know how much longer I could go on like this. I could feel nausea and a slight headache starting to set in. Time had passed faster than I had realized though and we were entering a part of the playback that was further than I had watched earlier when I stopped it abruptly.

I heard my husband start grunting and I knew he was about to cum. I looked as deeply into the mirror as I could. Trying to focus on my real life eyes because they were not moving with each stroke like the playback’s eyes where. I tried to experience as much as I could as fully as I could. As my husband ground to a halt, I could feel him buried deep in me, twitching and filling me with phantom cum. I stared forward at the mirror, and focused hard! I felt amazing, I could feel both my real vagina and the bots vagina muscles contacting and pulsing around his cock. My vagina was convulsing spastically while the bot’s was pulsing in perfectly timed even pulses.

Now that the bot’s eyes where no longer moving with each thrust, while my husband just rested, still buried deep in her, I focused intently on her eyes. I wanted to see if there was any emotion in them. I tell you it is so weird to look at your own eyes while another identical set stairs back at you, no, more like through you, like a double exposure on a moving picture film. When I finally got a good lock on the bot’s eyes I could feel my vagina’s contractions start to become more constant and less spastic, while I could feel the bot’s vagina (being projected into my mind by the helmet) getting less evenly timed. Soon the feeling had swapped completely and my vagina was pulsing in perfect timing, and the bot’s was just going nuts. As all three of us came down from our orgasms, something in the back of my mind started to try to contemplate what that meant but I could not figure it out. Still looking deep in my eyes(s) I watched my husband reach a hand forward to tap the bot on the head (he tended to program the bot to respond to a tap on the head as “start or stop recording”. As soon as his hand touched my head I blacked out.

When I came too I was on the bed, and I felt weird. I had a serious case of vertigo, but there were no signs of headache, nausea or anything else. I counted myself lucky to only be off balance after doing something way against the “rules” like I just had. As I sat up and tossed my legs off the bed I was having a difficult time, but I managed to pick get over to the bot lying on the floor and I tried to activate her, she didn’t budge. Not really feeling like thinking, or doing anything other than clean up, I picked her up and dragged her body into the closet. It was tough work, these units are just as heavy as a person and moving a totally limp person is not easy. I sat her up in the closet the best I could and the automatic cleaning/charging system whirred to life. I could see what my husband affectingly calls the “butt plug” poking up her rear to start charging her as usual. This heavy lifting, and my current condition had me completely dizzy now and I had to plop down on the bed just to keep my eyes from crossing and just all out giving up on me.

The vertigo was not going away, I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, out of habit mostly, yet I couldn’t get anything to happen which didn’t really surprise me. I didn’t feel like I had to go but I felt just like I do in the morning (groggy and disoriented) and in the morning I always pee before anything else, sitting on the toilet doing nothing tends to help clear my mind. This didn’t work this time though.

I went downstairs and watched the TV some, figuring I didn’twant to do ANYTHING, and I would make my husband cook me a nice quiet romanticdinner for tonight and make him give me a back rub (worst case I would get himto fix the bot and have her give me a back rub, she’s good). As I sat there, Istarted to feel better, and about an hour before my husband was to come home Iwas feeling about 90% of my normal self. Being a bit horney, for no apparentreason, I went upstairs and got a remote (audio sensitive) vibrator, someLiquid-V clit sensitizer, and got dressed in something really sexy. I reallyhad the desire, no I was compelled, to wear one of the bot’s “stripper”outfits. Sometimes I almost think her wardrobe is more impressive than mine,but then again there are two things to consider. 1) her wardrobe is exclusivelystuff you would NEVER be caught in public in, and 2) since she was a copy ofme, both wardrobes where actually mine, technically. It just feels easier to say the slutty clothingcloset is hers, takes it off of me I guess.

I soon found myself dressed up sexy. Anyone that would have seen how I was dressed right now would have thought immediately “she’s looking to get some”, there is not much else you can think about stockings with built in garter belt, and a see through baby doll top with openings for my hardened nipples to stick through. I also had on a black velvet choker with a D ring on it (wearing this is our universal household sign for complete submission). Standing by the bed I reached out and grabbed the remote vibrator and pressed it against my opening, savoring slightly the cool feeling of its touch. After inserting it I pulled up a pair of latex panties just past my knees. I knew the panties clashed distressfully with the light airy stockings and lacy baby doll, but I thought the clash was kind of sexy. I grabbed the Liquid-V, dabbed on more than I probably should have, and pulled the panties up to seal it all in and keep me super wet for my husband. You’d be amazed, if you wear tight latex panties for long enough, even if you are not horney, nothing dries so you end up really wet. I stood there for a moment with my eyes shut, taking it in, feeling the tight clasp of the latex in contrast to the light tickle of the loose fitting material of the baby doll hanging down from my breasts. I reached up and gave my hard nipples a tweak and moaned slightly. I had almost forgotten about the audio sensitive remote and I jumped and squeaked as the vibrator buzzed softly. Of course my squeak took the vibrations immediately from a soft purr to a momentary resounding hum.

Cooling myself down I walked downstairs trying to be as quiet as I set the remote down on the glass coffee table at the foot of the couch. I sat down, turned the TV on, and put it on some romance flick pre-recorded on the Tivo. I enjoyed the soft vibrations as the quite tones of the couple’s romantic moment sent shivers along my spine, this was soon interrupted by a violent scene with guns where the vibrator sung like a banshee inside me. I could hear it’s vibrations right through my stomach.

A thought crossed my mind. Why was my clit not burning to be touched yet? It had been plenty of time for the Liquid-V to work, I reached down with one hand and fingered my clit through the latex. It was defiantly very sensitive, more than normal, but not as much as I had expected, and no tingling. This thought process was interrupted though as my husband came through the garage door unannounced. I must have been enjoying the combination of TV, vibrations, and clit flicking too much to notice the sound of the garage door.

“I see we are already up to some games tonight? Better be glad I’m in a good mood.”

I got up from the couch, and remembering the choker, got on my hands and knees and crawled to him as sexy as I could. As I reached him I grabbed onto his pants and pulled down on them to pull myself up level with his zipper. As I started to work it out, my husband gave me a sharp (but light) tap on the head and he told me to “wait here”. I felt like a little kid getting their hand slapped for getting into some candied before dinner. Wanting to be good though I waited. I didn’t even move. Totally ignoring me, my husband went to the bathroom, then to the kitchen, got himself a drink of water, snatched a bit of cookie, then after way to much of a wait came back over to me and resumed his position.

My husband smacked me on the head again and without saying anything started to fondle my hair. As if on cue I started working his pants off again. I wanted to get him in my mouth as soon as possible, in fact I almost wished I was the bot so that I could take him deep and hold him there as long as he liked. Most of the time though he never let the bot do that, he let it “breath” so that the illusion would be that much stronger for me, and seem more real.

I took him into my mouth, and being semi soft, I took him all the way to his balls. I swallowed hard and got the tip of him pressed down my throat some. This way I could get his balls into my mouth at the same time. I wanted to feel him growing down my throat as I liked his balls. I knew that he would start choking me soon, but I was going to savor this rare chance while I had it.

As his cock grew in length it kept inching deeper and deeper down my throat. I really would have thought that it would have cut off my breathing by now, but I figured he just was not as hard as I thought. I reminded rationalized with myself that “things in the mouth feel larger than they really are”.

If I had not been so distracted by the vibrations lightly bursting into my sex every time I let some air slip past or slurped while I sucked on him I might have noticed that somewhere in the back of my mind an idea that something was not quite right was brewing.

My husband put his hands on the sides of my head, enjoying this deep sensation, pulling my head lightly into him letting me know it felt good. Soon he tired of our current activates and he pulled out with a sucking pop. I should have noticed that, unlike I had imagined, he was fully hard. I should have realized then that there was no way I could have had him that deep in me for as long as I had without gagging for air. Instead I noticed that he addressed me as ‘bot’.

“Bot, pause program.” I just sat there stunned. I didn’t know what to say. Even though I had fantasized about him deciding to treat the real me like a fuck toy, or maybe him confusing me with the sexier bot version of me, I didn’t know what to do. I was shocked.

“Bot, what is current program?” Not knowing what to say, and not really being focused enough to realize I should roll play I simply replied “I don’t have a program, I’m me, your wife.”

“Oh I see. You wana play switcheroo, well ok. So should I fuck my wife, sitting right in front of me, dressed amazingly sexy, or should I go up to the closet and fuck the doll?” As he said this he sounded very sarcastic and playful, and at the end of the question he even winked a huge wink.

“I can play this game. Bot, tell me, do you have any special instructions from my wife.”

Now I was REALLY confused, he was calling me bot and wife. “I don’t have any specific instructions; it’s really me, your wife! Comon honey, I’ve had a long day and I don’t think I can roll play like this.” I replied in as sexy a voice as I could muster.

“Ok fine, you must have some extra instructions from her, let’s see where this goes. Bot un-pause program.”

Not wanting to dwell on this confusing crap anymore I went to pull his cock back into my mouth but he had different ideas. He grabbed the back of my hair and pressed my head kindly to the ground, leaving my ass up in the air. He got behind me, pulled my panties down to my knees, which held my knees together. After he had reached in and pulled my vibrating toy out and stuck it in my ass, he sunk his cock into me deeply. As he fucked me my sex squeezed around him in a perfectly timed pulse. (Again something tried to surface in the back of my head, trying to let me know that something was wrong).

As my husband came close to orgasm he said “Bot, Cum now!” and I exploded. Just exploded, that is the only word I could think of. My cunt squeezed down on him harder than I had ever squeezed before. It felt just like the orgasms I experienced in my playbacks, except this time the orgasm was coming from me, not the playback. I probably should have hit me right there, but it would be another couple of minutes before I realized what was really happening.

Once finished my husband said “ok follow me upstairs.”

Not even worrying about the cum in my pussy, I pulled up my panties, sealing in his semen. Then I got up and followed him upstairs. I was way too emotionally drained to do any thinking for myself, I just followed instructions. As we got upstairs he opened the closet door and found the doll on her charging station.

“WHAT THE HELL! BABE! HONEY?!” I don’t know why but my husband was bent over the bot shaking her. I probably would have been jealous that he was more worried about her being shut down than about me being exhausted, but I was too exhausted.

“Bot, what happened to her?”

“I don’t know she just won’t turn on.”

“What the hell do you mean won’t turn on? Did she get hurt? How did she get into the closet?”

“She won’t turn on. She didn’t get hurt as far as I know, and I put her into the closet to try to reset her.”

As he pulled her limp body out of the closet and lay her on the bed, checking her pulse, he told me to go charge, reset, and run a full diagnostic. This is when I realized that something was really wrong. With no thought of my own my body simply started to undress, just like the bot does when she’s going to reset. Then I got into the closet, sat down on the charging station, and I could feel my charging receptacle deep in my ass move into position to receive my charging plug. Oh my God! I was the bot! There was no way this could happen!

Everything started to make sense. As the charging station dildo poked up into my rectum I started realizing that ever since I had woken up on the bed things had been wrong. The vertigo was because this body was build more voluptuously and therefore I was not used to it. My body had looked younger and sexier in the mirror when I was dressing and I had not realized it. I was constantly horney with no reason. The Liquid-V had had no effect on me at all. And I had done everything I was told.

That’s when it struck me, the charging station was going to do a full diagnostic, what if it found me in here and erased me! I tried to will myself to move but I found my body unwilling. I had been given a command and I had to follow it. I was supposed to plug in and complete a reset and diagnostic. I would have been terrified but it seemed that in this form there where only so many emotions I could feel. So instead I just felt horny, a strange type of horny, I didn’t want sex, I wanted to be plugged in. I could feel the anal intruder poking around trying to find it’s receptacle and I cringed mentally. I know that the station only takes a couple seconds to plug in and start doing its duties. I could feel the end was near, but somehow I welcomed it. At that moment I realized I’ve always envied the bot. I was never jealous of her because she was “me” in my mind, but I always envied her un-aging sexy figure and her ability to be the ultimate submissive. I even felt emotionally attached to her since we shared “sex” more often than my husband and I. As I waited for the last moments of my free life as a woman, I tried to imagine what it was going to be like to be totally, blissfully, compliant. I also wondered if the bot was inside my body or if it was just empty now. The feeling of the anal intruder not finding it’s home began to aggravate me. I don’t know if it was my desire to get this “transformation” over with or the bot’s programming to do what she was told but I realized that the remote vibrator my husband had put in my anus was blocking access to my plug.

With this new knowledge my body stood its self up and started fishing out the vibrator. I knew I had no choice in the matter, I could not have stopped my bot body from following instructions and pulling out my last line of defense from erasure, but I don’t think I would have stopped it if I could have. It felt terribly sexy to know that I was about to get “fucked”. That I was going to plug into a new life. I just hoped that if my husband realized, he would still love me, and fuck me all the time. Man I was horny. Distracted I didn’t notice my body on autopilot positioning myself to sit on the charging station again.

“STOP!, BOT STOP, FREEZE IN POSITION!”

“Bot, go sit on the bed and never mind all other commands given since we came upstairs.”

“Honey, that really is you in there isn’t it?”

“Bot, are you my wife or my bot?” “I am both your wife and your bot.”

“Bot, did my wife somehow download into you?” “Yes”

“Bot, how did this happen.”

As I recounted my story to him I could see him getting hard again, listening to this was obviously getting to him.

“We have to figure out a way to get you back in your body, if it’s even possible, who knows what kind of damage this could do to you!”

“Bot, honey do you have control in there or is the programming effecting you? Elaborate.”

“I have had control, but I lost control when you started giving me commands. I was able to do things on my own volition before you came home, now the commands you set in place are in control. I feel sexy.”

“What do you mean you feel sexy. Elaborate.”

My bot body’s logical programming could not answer this question so it simply gave me the freedom to speak my mind through it. “Being in this body, unable to control myself, being a fuck toy is so sexy to me. I occasionally love to replay the sessions where you treat the bot like a fuck toy instead of a human and it is a tremendous turn on. When I was going to sit back down on the charging station I knew that it would reprogram me and I would be lost, I would be an object, a toy, and it appealed to me in some way. To be your sex object forever.”

My husband sat in silence for a while. “Ok well I want to get you back in your body ASAP. Let’s try to set up the same scenario.”

“That is impossible, it required full concentration of my flesh body to cause this. That body is limp.”

“I’m going to call the company, wait here and don’t move. Well never mind, don’t move your location but you can play with yourself since you seem to be enjoying this.” He was pointing at my chest which I could only assume was flushed beat red, or maybe it was my diamond hard nipples that gave it away.

A few minutes later “Ok honey, I mean.. Bot, It seems the technician said that you are going to be stuck like this for a little while. They are sending a truck over tomorrow that will download a copy of you from your charging station diagnostics, and set your body up in a chamber to keep it alive. The data processing takes about a week or two, depending. He explained that instead of programming the bots from scratch, way back, all bots are programmed with an altered version of a woman that they copied into the first bot, and what happened was that you replaced her. All they have to do is compare your data files and they can extrapolate what is you. They said not to worry, you are still in your real body, just in a coma. Once they know what part of the program is you they can extract your memories and inject them back into your body if you want to be able to remember everything that’s happened to you since you where “boted”. Also once they know what part is you they can jump start your real brain, without it they would just be guessing how to jump start it.”

“All you have to do is sit on the charging station and do a full diagnostics without reset. A copy of you will be downloaded to the station.”

“And for you I asked him what would happen if you where to sit on the charging station and do a full reset. He said that so long as it didn’t happen before you did a diagnostics download then you’ll be fine because no matter what happens to you in the bot, the real you is still in your body, sleeping. Honey… what if… what we download you… maybe we could… I mean do you want to.. do a full reset and see what happens? Worst case you’ll remember everything that happened to you until you do the diagnostics download. Best case scenario they can extract all your memories before they inject them into your brain and you’ll remember everything! You can be a real bot for 1-2 weeks!”

“Well, worst case, I want to at least remember this.” I got up from the bed, grabbed the choker off the bed stand and put it back on. Then I wrapped my arms around my master, kissed him, and dragged him to the floor. I wanted to make love to him in a way that he would never forget; I was going to be his fuck toy at least once before the diagnostic download! “Treat me like a belonging, an object, a toy. I’ve been yours since we married, but now I am your property for the night, do with me whatever you please… please.”

END