The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A cop transformed

“I have to get in there, Carlson,” Carla Chaplain softly informed her partner through the miniature microphone in her ear.

“Are you sure he’s in there?” her partner Leonard Carlson said back over the microphone. Carla could hardly hear him over the loud club music, and the conversations of the numerous men and women in the club.

“I’m sure, I saw him go right in, and with my disguise I can get right in,” she was worried, but she hadn’t degraded herself as a dancer in this club for 2 weeks to lose their prize now.

“O.K. Chaplain, if you’re sure. Be careful thought, and remember, make sure that he admits to selling the stuff to you before you confirm it. Also make sure that when you have the tape to activate the signal so we can send in the cavalry and oh Carla don’t forget to—“

“Leonard, I know how to do it, I’ll be O.K., talk to you in a few,” she said flipping off the piece. She walked across the club floor, feeling so exposed in her skimpy uniform. She had on a skimpy tub top that showed off generous cleavage and left her midriff open, short denim shorts around her finely sculpted ass, and a pair of black heels topped it all off. Her long blonde hair had been curled and ran down to her half-back.

She bumped into a few people, mostly drunk college kids reaching for the big white orbs on her chest. She brushed them off with a look of disgust, in her life men had been either too controlling of her. Or not controlling enough. They were either brainless, sexist idiots, or scared, wimpy idiots. Carlson was right in the middle and she hoped that he would ask her out eventually, just thinking about him got her wet.

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her brain and walked across the dance floor.

“You sure that one of the girls here is a cop?” asked Pedro “the snake” Juarez. He was a big man, with big biceps, a muscled chest, broad shoulders, and a somewhat handsome face. He wore a wifebeater undershirt, and big baggy jeans. His hands had multiple rings, and his head of hair was greased back.

He sat comfortably in an armchair, holding a scotch, and ignoring the moans of two of his girls in the back who were busy pleasuring each other. With his other hand he petted a girl on his left affectionately, and she moaned in response.

“Yes, Mr. Juarez, she’s posing as a dancer, our intel says she’s good, but I think you’ll know a cop when you see one.

“Yes, make sure none of your boys touch her Carlos, I want this bitch to myself,” he said taking a swig of scotch.

Carla breezed past the guards, who stared at her breasts while she told them she was just working the room. They moved their oversized bodies out of the way while the flaxen haired beauty passed by. Once inside there were a bunch more girls like her, giving lap dances to some guys, one even giving a BJ, and all smiling and happy about it.

“Sluts,” Carla thought to herself. She walkthrough the orgy and reached what was Pedro’s personal bodyguard.

“What you want with Mr. Juarez bitch?” he asked her, his foul breath almost made her wince.

“I hear he’s got some good dope,” she said with the best fake junkie voice she could do.

“Yeah, he does, but if you want in I need a little favor first, you work here right?” Carla was a bit scared at first, she hardly worked here, she had avoided having to do anything sexual but striptease a bit. One or two lap dances, but no blowjobs or sex.

“Yeah, what about that, just lemme in its been too long since I’ve snorted some,” she said waving her hands in an irritated manner.

“I want a favor, you know why? Cuz aint nobody gets into see Mr. Juarez but me, and since you’re a little slut here, I want some stuff done,” he pointed down to his zipper.

“What?” she asked almost breaking her disguise. He couldn’t possibly want her to do that.

“You heard me, if you wanna get in, on your knees, take it out, I wanna feel those big puffy lips on my cock.”

She nodded, got down on her knees, and unzipped the zipper. She had been with me before, but never sucked a dick, and he had a so-so one from all the men she’d seen. She looked up at him, he nodded back down.

She curled her toes, and swallowed his erect member. Slowly she built up a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue she found that made his dick twitch her wet mouth. He was right she did have big lips; they felt like pillows around Carlos’s cock.

Finally she sensed he was about to release and she quickly tried to pull her mouth out, but he grabbed her by blonde locks and kept her head there. Forcefully he fucked her pretty face until he came inside her mouth, she swallowed it all. It tasted foul and salty in her mouth.

“That was pretty good, slut,” he opened the door for her to go on in.

She saw him, Pedro “the snake” Juarez, and was actually surprised at how handsome he was. He had animalistic, bad boy magnetism to him. On his right was a whorish blonde girl with attentive, obviously fake, breasts, a slutty face with pouty lips, and long brown hair down to her back. She wore a uniform similar to Carla’s only with more cleavage showing, making Carla’s breasts feel small to this girl’s colossal rack, and her navel was pierced.

Behind him was a dominatrix like woman with black leather covering her, and she was currently dominating a small redheaded girl who was equally as whorish as the brunette. If they had the same color hair they could have been twins.

“What you want?” he asked sipping a scotch.

“I hear you got some strong dope,” she said in her nearly flawless accent. Nearly flawless was all it took, Pedro knew this was the cop. He snapped his fingers twice and the brunette got up and went to the back like an obedient puppy to get the stuff.

“You heard right,” as he finished the brown haired girl returned, “Bambi, why don’t you go make sure Mr. Menendez is taken care of.”

The whorish brunette stood up, her fake tits bouncing like melons as she stood, and left her plump ass swaying sexily in the denim shorts.

“She’s just one of my bitches, why don’t you snort a bit, make sure it’s right,” he snorted a bit too.

Normally Carla would be hesitant, and especially around this drug kingpin who she felt very uncomfortable around. Still though he had snorted some, it obviously wasn’t spiked, or so she thought.

“Aight, wanna make sure I’m payin’ for good dope,” she didn’t know her cover was blown, grabbed the bag and took a big long snort. She had done coke before, but this was different. Suddenly her senses were warped, her mind was foggy, she was so suggestible, and she felt comfortable around Pedro.

“It’s good right?” he asked, grinning like a fox.

“Hell yeah,” she declared, and snorted some more then put the bag down.

“Why don’t you stay a little, come sit on my lap, how long you been working here?” he asked, and she complied in perfect bliss. She sat down, her juicy ass poking at his boner.

“I’ve been here for about 2 weeks,” she admitted rubbing her ass on his cock, “ooh that feels good baby,” she moaned like a whore wanting another fucking.

“We gotta fix you up,” he pushed an intercom, “Bambi, get Ginger and come in here,” he took his finger off and removed Carla’s top. He felt her nipples that were sticking out like little twins, then removed her bra giving him more direct access to the pink tipped beauties.

“Ooooohh… yeah fix me up…make me your little whore,” she moaned in pleasure.

“I will baby, I will, but first my dick is feeling a little dry,” he said and removed her denim shorts, tossing them aside like garbage.

Carla just smiled, her half naked body got on her knees in front of him, unzipped his trousers, and pulled out her veined prize. Then she realized why they called him the snake. In front of her stood a proud 12 inches of cock, with a snake tattoo running up to the head. Carla looked at it like it was a god, nothing compared to the previous blowjob, in her blissfulness she planned to give Pedro the BJ of his life.

She took her puffy pink lips and wrapped them around a good seven inches before she felt herself choking. She began to get a good rhythm going, learning from the man before, then swirled her tongue around his monster cock. With her right hand she played with his enlarged testicles, and with her left began to rub the end of the shaft.

He was a harder to make cum then the first man, but overcome with lust and desire Carla was determined to make him fill her mouth with his seed. Pedro was impressed at the cop’s ability to arouse him, but he had been sucked off many times and began to pet her blonde hair like he would a cat that did a trick.

Carla urged on by his petting began to increase her rhythm bobbing faster, until she was literally face-fucking herself. She took his whole member and deep throated it nearly choking herself, and began to give a hand job to the part not in her mouth like there was no tomorrow. She was a fireball of lust, and Pedro was impressed more, so he let her off easy. After 5 more minutes he came powerfully in her mouth and sensed that she too was about to cum.

“Not yet, slut, not yet,” he said after she had swallowed all of his cum.

Bambi, the brunette from before, and a new whore in two Ginger a black girl with planets for breasts, and her hair was straightened down to her shoulders.

“What’s your name slut?” Pedro asked Carla.

“Carla, baby,” she said her eyes were misted over in bliss, her brain foggy, her body on fire with lust and awe for Pedro.

“From now on your name is Candy, Candy Cones, you got that?”

“Whatever you want baby,” she purred.

“Now, how many other cops were you working with?” he asked reaching into her denim shorts and pulling out her microphone.

“Just one, he’s outside the club in a brown 1998 sedan,” she gave away Carlson’s position so easily, no longer caring for him. All she thought about now as pleasing Pedro, and right now she realized that if she did he might fuck her. That was all she truly wanted his monster dick ramming her pussy, filling her with his seed.

“You catch on quick babe, alright Anton, Gunnar, and Carlos go get a 1998 brown sedan parked just outside. There should be a cop in there, bring him up to my crib.” He said through the intercom. “Girls, take Candy here to the back rooms, fix her up good. Impress me and you’re all gonna get a little reward, and Candy if you impress me I think I might keep you,” that was all she needed. The thought of being with him forever made Candy wet, Carla was gone, the personality was melting away, fading into the background.

Some memories merged some didn’t, but the cop Carla Chaplain was fading away. Now Candy Cones was preparing to impress Pedro however she could.

The back rooms weren’t really back rooms, more of a basement. Inside was an entire studio for making girls into sluts, like it was a business for Pedro. Once down there Candy took another sniff of the Coke feeling a jolt of pleasure and the world so much clearer and beautiful.

“Alright, time to fix you up,” Bambi said. She first put her in the tub after removing her panties, Bambi got in too and began to shave all the hair off of Candy. Starting at her legs, the blade was so fine it made Candy feel a tingle and giggle. Then at her pussy it shaved away the little bush until there were just two proud pink lips. Bambi took the opportunity to finger Candy a bit.

“Now this is a special tool by Mr. Juarez, that hair will never grow back baby,” Bambi said as she rubbed Candy’s clit with a manicured nail.

Then Ginger took pierced her navel with a big emerald, meanwhile Bambi painted her nails a dark, whorish red, and her toes as well, and then moved up to her ears giving her big golden hoops that must have been about 5 inches in diameter.

Bambi then did her face, painting her pouty lips a whorish red to match her nails. Then she gave her a good amount of eyeliner, shadow, and makeup to make her look like a common whore. Finally Bambi moved on to her breasts.

“Too small,” Candy was in shock she had a voluptuous C cup that were quite well endowed.

“Too small?” Candy couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Yep, Pedro likes ‘em big as can be, don’t worry though we have a thing for that,” Ginger came back with two big rods and then Candy lost consciousness

She woke up on a table, above her stood Bambi and Ginger, they looked the same as before she passed out.

“Sorry about that sexy, but we had to knock you out to give you this new rack,” Bambi said in her high pitched whore voice, “go ahead check them out, you could stop traffic you’re so sexy girl.

Candy stood up and nearly lost it, her well endowed breasts of a woman were now ridiculously plump cow tits. They were huge, EE’s probably. Candy squeezed them and felt an intense jolt of pleasure.

“They stand up perffffeccttlyyy,” Ginger purred, “there never gonna sag hun.”

Candy looked at herself, and felt more of Carla fade away, “SOOoooooooooo sexxxyyyyyyyyyy,” she moaned and squeezed them together. She cupped the huge boobs thrusting them out, then squeezed her now silver-dollar tits.

“Yeah girl, now let’s finish you up,” Bambi declared after giving Candy’s tits a once over.

When the finished project emerged Carla was almost entirely gone, lost in the bimbofied slutty mind of Candy Cones. Candy was wearing 6′ red ‘fuck me’ heels, fishnet black stockings that left an inch of bare thigh (a very sexy inch of bare thigh) before a short, tight black mini-skirt. Her midriff was left completely exposed flashing her emerald navel piercing, and a tight white tube top that was barely clinging to her humongous tits (no longer could be called breasts). She had large golden hoop earrings, dark red lipstick that Bambi said, “will look beautiful wrapped around a cock”, and Candy agreed.

“You look sooooooo sexy Candyyyyy,” Ginger said giving her a long passionate kiss. Bambi did the same only dug a bit into her tight skirt and fingered her bare pussy a bit more.

“Pedro’s going to love you,” Ginger said as they rode the elevator back up. They reached Pedro’s floor and emerged on a scene that almost reawakened a weakened Carla.

Carlson was tied up hanging by his hands from the ceiling, Pedro sat in his armchair still sipping some scotch, and Carlos stood by the doorway at the ready.

“Pedro, say hello to Candy Cones,” Pedro’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, as did Carlson’s. Despite all the changes he could still see sweet innocent Carla in there, no matter how much she had been changed.

“Hello, Candy, do you recognize this man?” he asked.

Candy felt a punch against her face as Carla’s muscled hand hit. Candy fought back she ducked the next punch and knocked the wind out of her with a tackle.

“Your finished bitch,” Candy said as she grinned wickedly the alter persona starting to strangle Carla. The blonde on the bottom couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, the world closed in around her. She felt a burst of adrenaline and tried to break free but instead of being forced down, she felt a monstrous wall of fleshy tits blocking her and keeping her in place.

She tried to grab her face but her arms couldn’t reach around her gargantuan rack, her legs kicked and flailed in a last ditch effort but couldn’t force up.

“Shhhhhhhh…..sleep forever,” Candy said and squeezed until she felt Carla go limp in her hand. Then she stood up, spat on Carla’s face, and adjusted her breasts to fit back into her ridiculously large bra.

“Never seen him before in my life baby, now let’s pick up where we left off before,” she said coming over and sitting in his lap and planting kisses on his muscled face. He in response reached his hand up and began to fondle her gigantic boobs, fondling one, and then moved around to her ass. After giving her another good once over he forced her off of him.

“First things first, my pet,” he pulled a gun from the table next to him, “get rid of this clown and I’ll fuck you so hard you won’t remember which way is up.”

Candy took the silenced smith & Wesson, and pointed it at Carlson.

“Carla, no, I know you, don’t do this!” he shouted. In that moment Candy’s face flashed a furious look of hatred and anger, then returned to its blissful, misty-eyed, world of Pedro and sex.

“Who the fuck is Carla?” Candy said and pulled the trigger, a red flower erupted where the man’s head had been. Pedro was in total shock he remembered to give Bambi and Ginger a good fucking for making Candy into such a sexy whore.

“I think I know what your new job can be Candy,” Pedro said, “but first we have business to finish he said.

He stripped off her top and felt her generous mounds fall on his face, he then ripped her skirt off and pulled her soaked panties down. She in turn removed his undershirt, and managed to drop his pants before he rammed his fully erect demon of a cock into her. With both hands he gripped her shoulders for support and rammed harder with each thrust.

He changed tactics halfway through bringing his dick into contact with her enflamed clit he thrust violently but lightning quick.

Carla responded by fucking back, they fell to the floor, making kinky sex. He fucked her until his massive member erupted in a shower of white streams. He lined her vagina with his cum, and she erupted in her own orgasm.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!”

He wasn’t close to finished though, he flipped her over. Then angled his monstrous penis into her tight little ass, one thrust, two thrust, three thrust, each one harder than the first, going deeper into her virgin ass. So tender and smooth Pedro couldn’t get enough of it as he slammed into her again and again.

She squealed in delight, and orgasmic pleasure. She thrust her ass back into his cock creating a massive whirlwind of pleasure coursing through her. She came again and again, she lost track of how much she orgasmed with him.

He then lay back, but Candy wasn’t done yet. With a sly grin she got on him and began to grind into him, her sex connecting with his chest. He cupped her lovely tits, and smiled up at his new whore. She grinned back, kissing him all over his face, then down his chest. She went down and down until she reached his erect 12′ dick.

She looked back up at him, winked, and swallowed a good 8 inches of cock. Then she used her old tactic taking the balls with one hand and the base with the other. She rhythmically pleasured his whole mass with her mouth and hands. Pedro groaned in pleasure as he thought of her future with him.

Candy would be a great addition to his growing supply of whores, he was impressed at how large Bambi had made her tits. When she started to dance for real at his clubs the crowds would eat her up. She was sexy, but he would be sure to throw in her cop status to some of the more private patrons. They might want to fuck one of their old enemies brainless. He would have to change her hair, something Bambi forgot to do. Dye it a whorish blonde instead of her pretty dirty blonde, then make it big and sexy, easy to clean a dick with.

He almost forgot she was still sucking on him while she was in his daydream, but remembered when he came powerfully in her mouth. Massive amounts of cum sprayed into her mouth, but he pulled out and hit her face. Eagerly she swallowed her mouthful, then used her fingers to lap it off of her tits, and face.

He lay back down and she crawled on top of him basking in the afterglow of their rough sex.

“Candy, how would you like to work here?” he proposed, while she rubbed his chest hair and stared dreamily, her eyes misty with sex, into his eyes.

“ohhhhhhh anything for you baby,” she grunted and began to hump his lower half.

“That’s right baby, you could be my new bottom bitch, not only will you be the main act at the strip poles. You also get a good fucking from me every night, not to mention my other girls,” he nodded his head over to Bambi, Ginger, the redhead, and the dominatrix who were all in one massive orgy. Candy moaned the thought of being part of a massive five-some with them ,or a six-some with Pedro made her even wetter and she almost came again.

“I’ll be your little sexpot, your cumslut, your sperm dumpster, anything you want me to be,” she kissed him all over his chest and face.

Pedro loved his job.

“Man you gotta come see this girl, she will make your eyes pop out of your head,” Bob said to his friend Eric.

“You say that about every cheap hooker you see, Bob. Maybe you just need someone steady,” Eric proposed but nevertheless followed Bob into “Dark Star” the new strip club. Once in the loud music deafened out most of Bob’s rants on how huge her tits were, her kinky blonde hair, and something about her ass being ‘just right for fucking and spanking in one’.

He had heard rumors about “Dark Star” how it was owned by some drug kingpin Pedro Juarez. Eric had never done drugs, but when he saw Candy he would cut out his own liver to be with her.

Everything Bob had said was true. She was a full body built for sex, and pleasure. She wore 6′ red heels, her legs were bare up to a red starry pasty that clung to her sex by a simple G-string. The G-string wrapped around but left her tight ass totally bare. Finally her midriff was open revealing a sparkling green navel piercing, then she had on two red starry pasties to go with the one on her vulva. They served only to cover up her silver dollar nipple tip, and the areola left a beautiful backdrop. Then her face was whorish, but not too slutty for Eric’s tastes. She had on oversized earrings that looked like they could be little golden Frisbees too. Finally her hair was a bright platinum “whore colored” peroxide blonde, it was big and ran down to her back.

“So what do you think about my girl?” Bob asked nudging Eric.

He couldn’t say anything just stare at her colossal tits, while she continued her routine on the pole. He found himself getting a hard on at her turning to face him, then cupping her tits and swinging around the pole.

After her routine was finished a man came on the intercom and said, “anyone wishing to meet our lovely Candy Cones she’ll be backstage offering up some special deals today.”

Candy winked at the crowd as she was lowered down to the backstage area. Eric was almost trampled by the masses of men wanting to meet Candy, and if lucky get something extra.

All the while Pedro Juarez looked down at his club, while Bambi gave him a leisurely blowjob. With one hand he petted her, like he always did to his whores, and with the other he took a swig of scotch and realized how great an investment Candy had been. Making a mental reminder to give her a bonus later that night, and grinned at the thought.