The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Convincing Kathy

These days, Kathy was spending quite a lot of time chatting and emailing online. Despite college homework really needingall the time it could get, it would be silly not to do anything but study. At least that was her justification for sitting an hour or two every day and talking to people across the globe. Besides, she might actually be solving one of her problems this way.

She had been having a problem with night-long headaches. They were pretty bad, not extreme, but sometimes even bordering to migraines. It had happened a few times, just this month. Convinced it must be stress or anxiety about something, Kathy had turned to her favorite problem solver: self hypnosis. It was a great skill. It had helped her with lots of things through her life; everything from memorization problems to overcoming shyness when talking in class. Unfortunately, this time she hadn’t been able to get it right. But online, she knew just the man to help her figure out the best way to formulate a few suggestions to solve her problem.

So that was why it was okay for her to be sitting in front of the computer even on a warm spring evening in the middle of the school week.

The man she was hoping to see was somebody she had only known for a few weeks. He was very polite and well mannered, and she had gained a liking for him almost at once. He seemed educated, and almost always had some insight to add into conversation about almost anything. Kathy had been sharing self hypnosis experiences with him for a while, and it had always been rewarding to talk about it with the man.

Checking her own web cam image displayed on her computer screen, the college girl made sure she looked all proper and nice before connecting. Having come home from school just half an hour earlier, Kathy was still dressed up in her favorite top, a black tee with a lip-licking smiley face on the front, and some slightly faded jeans. Her brown hair was cutely made up with little hairclips, keeping it out of her face, and even though the top looked a bit like it was licking her, she still retained a very prim good girl look.

It was just half an hour later that she had found him. The man didn’t own a web cam of his own, so she could only hear and not see him when they were talking, but that was okay with her. She smiled as she fired the conversation up with a simple “how’re you doing,” and then time flew. It was almost two hours into the conversation when she finally got to her point. She explained what she had tried to accomplish using the last few days’ self hypnosis, and why she thought it didn’t work out like she had hoped it to.

“Ah, I see,” the man said suddenly.

“You do?” Kathy asked, sounding mostly surprised as she didn’t even think she was done explaining yet. She tilted her head a little, and took her hands from the keyboard, placing them in her lap as she waited for the man to explain.

“Yes. I had a very similar experience once, and it took me quite some thinking to figure it out,” he said. “Since I’m not a professional, I don’t know if there is a proper term for it or anything, but I guess we could call it... performance anxiety due to confusion.”

“Performance anxiety due to confusion?” Kathy asked with a slightly, well, confused voice.

The man laughed softly, perhaps at her expression, or perhaps at her tone of voice. “Alright, so maybe that’s an excessive term. Allow me to offer a hypothesis, an explanation of my theory. You don’t really know why you are having these headaches. You formulate a few general suggestions to perhaps find out and fix them at the same time. But!

“When bringing yourself into self hypnosis, you still don’t really know. Your uncertainty about your own suggestions makes it difficult for you to go deep enough for them to be effective. That’s what happened to me anyhow.”

“Okay,” she replied and smiled a bit. “So what did ya do?” She gave the window a brief glance, noticing how the day light was fading already. She was spending too much time online now again, she thought to herself.

“I had to consult a professional, miss.” He often used honorific language like that, calling her ‘miss.’ Sometimes, he’d call her young lady too, which made her feel a bit weird, but she liked the miss part. It made her feel nice. The man continued, “The doctor in question recorded a tape for me with suggestions, and I could go through with the self hypnosis without worrying about the design of the suggestions since I didn’t formulate them myself.”

“Really?” she asked. She wanted to hear more about this, so she decided she could stay for a while more.

“Really. Hey, I can tell you’re anxious to get to your homework or whatever you have planned,” he said, reading her mind. “Since I already have your address, shall I record a tape and mail it to you? That way, you can use it if you can’t solve the problem yourself.”

Kathy nodded a bit. The thought of using somebody else’s suggestions made her a bit nervous, but she realized that wasn’t very rational. It was just self hypnotization, not mind games from a corny TV show—it’s not like she would hypnotize herself to run around like a chicken or anything.

* * *

She didn’t think about it much after that. She made another attempt at fixing herself, and when the promised package arrived two days later, she didn’t really feel like she needed it. It was a bit funny though, because the package was too large. As she curiously examined why, she found that the actual tape rested in the top part of the package. Underneath, some cardboard covered the rest of whatever might be in the package, and a yellow handwritten note read, “Don’t open this part yet! I’ll tell you about it online.” Kathy decided she’d leave it like that, even that she was somewhat intrigued about what might be in there. About the space of a shoebox was left unexplored when she put the box away.

Still not comfortable with the thought of using such a tape, she left the box lying around for over a week.

* * *

It was a horribly rainy day. Kathy was running home from the bus stop, trying to cover her bag up with her body so that her books wouldn’t get wet. As the rain thundered around her and she ran as quickly as she could, she decided this was a really bad day. Not only because of the rain, but she also had had an absolutely dreadful night, her headache trying to pound holes through her skull. She was feeling better now, but if she couldn’t fix this stupid headache problem, she was going to the doctor first thing on Monday. Even if it would be expensive.

She peeled out of her jacket and shook it once inside of her apartment complex. Sighing, she unlocked the door to her apartment and headed inside, dropping the bag on the floor and heading straight for a warm shower. Leaving a pile of wet clothes on the floor of the bathroom, she turned up the heat of the water and stepped into the shower to warm herself from the cold. As she stood there with the warm water running down her young form, she let out another little sigh, her skin aching from the cold slowly becoming warm again, her tense muscles relaxing... Mmm, this felt so...

Not good at all. Her headache was returning with a vengeance. After a few minutes, she dejectedly turned the water off and grabbed her white warm robe. Leaving the bathroom, she headed into her wardrobe, and took some underwear out, dressing with them under her robe. As she was fastening her bra though, she spotted the box on the floor.

It didn’t take her a second to make up her mind. Crawling up onto her bed and turning to be on her back, she put the tape into her walkman and turned it on. The man’s familiar voice played.

“I recorded fifteen minutes of silence at the start of the tape so you have time to go through your induction techniques. Remember not to listen to the tape in advance, or you will end up becoming just as anxious as if you had recorded it yourself. Good luck, young lady!”

She closed her eyes, firmly resolved to go through with this now. She had to fix her problem or it’d mess her whole weekend up. She took a deep breath and began imagining her legs relaxing. Going through one muscle group after another, the college girl felt like she was sinking deeper and deeper into the bed, until she was completely relaxed. Having done this so many times, she was already slipping into herself, that familiar feeling of being inside of her head entering her. She felt herself float further and further down, deeper and deeper inside of herself. The sounds and smells of her imaginary “relaxation room” assailed her senses when she entered it. She picked a pen up, feeling it as she put it back into its place on the desk, pen and desk all in her mind. Submerged in the feeling of sleeping awake, the girl let herself go even deeper, feeling no worries...

“I open my eyes and wake up,” Kathy thought. She blinked, and looked around on the bed. “Oh,” she thought to herself. She got out of the bed and stretched, feeling wonderful, like she always did after a nice session. She couldn’t seem to remember what suggestions she had given herself, for the moment, but she did feel better. Did they work, or was it just a matter of time before her headache would return? She could only wait to find out.

Feeling like going online, she changed out of her robe into some proper clothes; a light blue tank and some darker blue shorts. Leisure clothes. She plopped down into her computer chair, and a few minutes later, she was online, talking to the man.

“Ah, I haven’t seen you for a while. Did everything work out with the tape, miss?” the man asked with obvious interest, as that was his first question.

Kathy nodded to her cam. “It did, I used it just a little while ago. I don’t really know if it worked, but it did fix my headache for the moment,” she smiled.

“Oh, that’s wonderful. So are you ready for the next step, then?”

“Next step?”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? I added some suggestions so you would be able to tell me what was wrong, and then we would be able to fix it. So if you want to, you should be able to slip into a slight trance sometime during this conversation and just tell me, straight out of your subconscious mind,” the man said, his voice somehow sounding very optimistic like if all the problems had been solved.

“I could?” Kathy asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

“Yes, and you want to do that, young lady. It will help.”

The brown haired girl nodded a little bit, realizing that was true. That really could help, if he could later tell her what was messing stuff up. Was it stress, or was it anxiety? “Okay, lets do it then,” she said and smiled again.

Just making the decision was enough to make her suddenly feel like she was blacking out. When she blinked ‘awake’ again, the time on her computer told her she had been gone for three minutes. “Woah, that was scary!” she exclaimed.

The man chuckled. “That’s okay. We won’t have to do it anymore, because I am now certain I know your problem.”

“Oh?”

The man’s tone of voice changed slightly as he said, “Yes. It would seem like it is a pretty profound personality problem. You see, from the things you just told me, I understand that your father brought you up to be a very good girl. Be nice, not do naughty stuff, be supportive, and all that.” Kathy shifted her weight slightly where she sat, suddenly feeling a bit uneasy. The man continued, “It would seem like he made one more thing forever vital to you though. That you are properly submissive to the men you should be so—”

“That I’m what?” Kathy asked in surprise, immediately starting to feel angry with this. Was this man taking her headaches with such a light attitude that he’d just make fun of her instead?

“Hush, girl. You feel bad because you aren’t doing as you were brought up to do. When you are disobedient, that’s when you feel bad. Sometimes you feel so bad it even makes you physically hurt.”

“That’s just ridiculous!” she exclaimed. She’d have left by now, not wanting to have any part of this discussion but... she had to stay to sort this out.

“Is it? I’ll show you. I’ll give you a proper order to do something that I’m certain you will try to rebel against. But, since I’m an older male, you will comply like a good girl. Thus, I will prove both that you feel bad when you don’t comply, and that you indeed are incredibly submissive.” The man paused, and Kathy didn’t say a word. She found she was actually holding her breath for a moment. What was going on? “So submissive that you won’t even be able to resist when I tell you to... Hmm. Your way of dressing when going online always bothered me. Strip to your underwear so I can have a better look at you.”

Kathy couldn’t believe her ears, staring at her own web cam image. And the absolutely worst part was that the man really did sound serious. He wasn’t playfully asking her to remove something. He was commanding her to do it. He was obviously crazy, she decided, and just shook her head. She reached for her mouse to turn the session off.

The closer her hand came to the mouse, the worse did she feel though. He was right, she had to be obedient, she found herself thinking. Startled by her own thought, the girl gasped and removed her hand from the mouse. She really wasn’t feeling very well. She was even starting to feel a bit guilty for trying to resist; if her father knew how disobedient she was acting right now, he’d probably be furious.

Startled a second time by her own thoughts, she lifted her gaze to stare at the screen. Why was she thinking these things? Did the man do something to her with the... No, of course he didn’t. She was just feeling bad for not being properly submissive. That’s all there was to it.

Why couldn’t she remember the suggestions from the session? It didn’t matter though. It might be bad to sit in underwear and chat, but it’d still be worse to make the man upset with her. With some trepidation, Kathy finally took the bottom part of her top and pulled it over her head. She dropped it on the floor next to her, revealing her white comfy bra. She then stood up and peeled her shorts down as well, stepping out of them. She could see her own cotton panties on the little image on her computer screen, but they disappeared from view again when she sat down on the chair. She felt herself blush as she felt incredibly embarrassed.

“That’s how a good young lady acts,” the man’s voice returned. Kathy felt a strange tingle between her legs when her submissiveness was praised, and also a whole lot better physically, proud to be a good girl. Even if she absolutely didn’t want to sit there in just her underwear.

“I... only did that because I wanted to,” she claimed quickly. “I’m not submissive at all, but I don’t mind playing silly games sometimes!” she defended her actions.

“Of course you are not,” the man replied calmly. “But you were far too hesitant in disrobing. Show me you weren’t trying to be bad by removing your bra as well.”

Kathy didn’t react at once, just sitting there and looking meek. When the man added, “Go ahead. Do it,” she trembled though. She didn’t want to make him any more upset. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, dropping it on top of her clothes, blushing even more. She covered up her well-shaped and still young looking breasts shamefully, with an arm.

“T-there.” She wanted to try to complain, defend herself as not being some kind of submissive slut, but no words came out. As she sat there in only her panties, only because the man had told her to, she felt her nipples slowly stiffen and a soft glow of warmth grow between her legs.

“Good. So that’s it. If you aren’t obedient to the people you need to be obedient to, you feel bad. Guilty. Shameful. You’re not a good girl then. That’s your headache problem right there.” The man’s voice was calm and composed, as if nothing was different now compared ten minutes ago. “And really, the biggest problem is that you are living alone. Nobody is there to guide you and take care of you, not your father, not a good husband. Even an independent and assertive girlfriend could have fixed it, if you swayed that way. You need a master. The best thing for you, given how much you need to be a slave girl, would probably be if I just allowed you to be mine.”

“To... what?” Kathy asked. She wasn’t getting over any of this. She shouldn’t be. But yet... once more, she felt so nice when he had said she was good, and everything else had to be true, didn’t it? She needed to be a slave... his slave.

Suddenly she managed to clear her head again, realizing this wasn’t what she wanted at all. “N-no! I don’t want to be anybody’s slave, I’m not submissive, and I’m perfectly independent!” she exclaimed firmly.

“Amazing, you still don’t believe me? Very well, I’ll give you some time to become convinced. Of course, the only way is by making you do things you normally wouldn’t. Let’s do this. Stand up!”

Kathy swallowed hard, not wanting to stand up at all. She glanced down at her almost naked body. Her knees were tigntly held together and she now had both arms wrapped about her chest to hide her topless state. It was just a small command though, she shouldn’t spend all her energy trying to resist small things, she reasoned. She stood up.

“That’s a good submissive little slave girl.” Kathy could feel her sex almost twitch hearing that. She made herself focus. “Good. Now, I want you to leave the computer, taking the clothes you left on the floor with you. When you come back, you will be wearing only a t-shirt. You should also be aware that, while you are gone, I will start to record your web cam feed. So when you show yourself in front of the cam again, your image will be permanently stored. When you come back, you will act like if we are just chatting normally, even that you are naked save for the tee. To spice things up a bit, you will make sure that your sex is captured in full at least once. It is alright if it looks like an accident, however. Do it.”

Kathy quickly collected her clothes from the floor and left the view of the cam, heading for her wardrobe. She had already slipped out of her panties and put them on the floor when she could even dare to think about disobeying. Not being submissive suddenly was making her scared. Worried the man would be upset. That she wouldn’t be a good girl.

She dug out the largest tee she could find, and it barely was long enough to cover her sex when she was standing. Her heart raced. If she went back now, like told to, and just chatted, the captured video would make her look like a very bad girl, to be chatting in such a state of undress. There wasn’t a chance she would be able to cover up that she wasn’t wearing panties. And even just chatting and panties and tee would have been bad.

There was not a chance she would be going back, she thought, even as she slid the red tee on. Not a chance she would be showing off her young, firm body, giving glimpses of her gleaming sex when sitting down, so that everybody who saw it would... Her sex twitched again, and she found her hand between her legs. She was flushed, her sex gleaming wet, she could almost orgasm right there.

She pulled her hand away, gasping. She had to stop this. What was happening to her? There was no way she would be following this man’s commands!

She wondered if he was getting angry with her by now since she had been stalling. Maybe she needed to hurry back.

The girl covered her face and leaned against the wall, trying desperately to get herself together. But she was just starting to feel really bad. Bad girls don’t obey. She had to, had to be a good girl!

Taking a deep breath, Kathy finally left the wardrobe. She tugged at her tee a little before stepping into the view of the cam again. She saw her own image wander in on her monitor. She liked the look of her own legs, just not on video. She stopped in front of her chair, and tried to make it look casual as she held her tee down a bit, sitting down. Her sex twitched again.

“Oh, welcome back,” said the man. “So where were we? Oh yes, about this new wave of thinking. When you mix female freedom seeking with celebration of femininity and sexuality, does that mean that these days it’s not bad for a girl to go lightly dressed, should she want to?” he picked up an imaginary conversation.

Kathy tried to think about what was being said without paying any attention to her stiff nipples and how they probably must be visible through the tee or how the chair felt under her with so little clothes. “I... Yeah, people should be allowed to dress as they wish, I guess, and there is nothing inherently harmful about sexuality,” Kathy replied, realizing the man was playing a game with her. She couldn’t reasonably say it was bad to be lightly dressed, dressed like this. At the back of her head, that was exactly the feeling she had though—this was so very bad, so naughty.

“Ah, yes. I bet we still both agree that it would be wrong for both girls and boys to go outside showing it all though. However, my personal opinion is that as long as you are in your home you can dress as you want or need to without it being ‘bad’,” the man said, still going on about clothes.

“I... guess so. But each individual has to see what he or she, and those affected by it, feel is bad, and make his or her decisions based on that.” Not wanting to allow the man to paint her into a corner with his talking, Kathy pressed her legs tightly together, trying to muster the courage to do what she had been ordered to. She felt the heat still spreading down there. She had to do it to gain her Mast... the man’s approval. To end the conversation.

She parted her legs a bit and moved her chair out just a bit so the lower part of the tee, where it ended to reveal her legs, no longer was hidden from view. The man said, “Ah. What if the girl or boy did not pay attention to those affected then? Would that make it right for their guardians to not only discourage but even forcefully make a point about such behavior?” The man’s voice was calm and sounded casually interested.

Kathy squirmed a bit. She had to show herself. Soon. Quick. Suddenly she had made up her mind, and slid forward on the chair, checking to make sure that she was still fully within view, and raised her arms above her head. Arching her back and stretching, her tee was lift up at once, and as the girl stretched further she was absolutely sure she must have showed herself before quickly letting her arms drop again. She futilely tried to fight a blush on her cheeks as she adjusted her tee, trying to look inconspicuous. She quickly answered the questions like if nothing just had happened. “Y-yes, they are responsible to do just that, I guess,” she said with a stutter. Her sex was pulsing with her own arousal.

“Oh well, I can see you are getting tired. We’ll have to pick up this conversation some other time. Good night,” the man said. This convinced Kathy that she must have succeeded capturing herself on the recording. She blushed further.

“Yeah, good night!” she said quickly.

The session ended, leaving Kathy having no idea what was going to happen to her. Telling herself she needed to fix her arousal problem, the girl had cum two times already when she finally went to bed that night to dream about what would happen to her.

She didn’t need somebody to control her! She wasn’t submissive. It must have been a strange... hormonal thing that she had found it so difficult to refuse the commands of the man. Yes. That had to be it. And, that just had to be the reason that her hands were returning between her legs for a third time as well.