The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Beware of restarting repaired PC’s, it may just change your perspective.

Tags: MC FF.

Converter Prog1

JinnyJ.

“DAMN DAMN BLAST AND DAMN!!” The tall, slim, elvish looking flame haired woman cursed and slammed a fist down on her keyboard in a rare break to her usually seemingly cold, calm and composed manner. As she reached for the telephone and dialled Lou’ PC’s, the poodle that had been contentedly licking the red heads delicate feet whimpered and veritably shot out of the room, making a skidding turn in the hallway as she scooted past the well toned blonde woman who, on hearing the outburst, took a sharp breath and almost as quickly turned away to return to the exercise room. Both knowing from experience that when this particular storm hits, it is much safer to hide until it passes.

* * *

Lou, short for Louisa, hadn’t long come down from her flat above the shop, just long enough to make a pot of coffee, pour herself a mug, slump into the chair behind her desk, start up the computers and start looking over the worksheet for the day while she waited for her assistant to arrive.

She hadn’t had the store long but business was good, so good she had been able to hire help within only a few months. Maybe it was sexist of her to have decided she was going to hire a girl but so what, she’d rather look at the firm body and pretty face of Sal than some guy who reckoned he could convince her a cock was better than a pussy. Lou had long since come to the conclusion that men just didn’t like to think there was a pussy in the world they couldn’t have; not that she was a man-hating dyke, she had nothing against men in general, she just didn’t like the neanderthals.

As Lou contemplated all things work and life, the phone rang, she sighed and let it ring a few times; a trick she’d learnt to make people think they were busy, she picked it up on the third ring.

“Hello, Lou’ Pc’s, what can we do for you?”

“Hello Lou, this is Susan Masters, I know it’s short notice but my old PC failed on me before I could get some files I need, is there any chance you can take a look and try to get it running temporarily for me?”

Lou smiled, “Of course we can Miss Masters, I’ll send Sal to collect it when she comes in, she should be there in about an hour, is that okay?”

Lou not only liked, but was very grateful to Susan Masters. The woman had made her dream of owning the PC store possible and had recommended her to her friends, on top of that she’d had Lou install a huge and very expensive system throughout her home, and what Lou had seen in that home Lou would never tell, even if some of it had given her some good fantasies to finger by, but no matter how often Lou had offered not to charge her, or offered a cut rate, Susan Masters had graciously refused.

“That’s fine, I’m going out but Mandy can let her in and show her where it is.”

As Lou immediately got had a mental image of the last time she’d seen the blonde Mandy and felt a moistening between her denim clad thighs, the phone went dead and she grinned, that was Miss Masters, all business.

* * *

Sal trotted along the near empty street, her short blonde ponytail bouncing on her head, a smile plastered in place on her full, pink lips, after the break up with her boyfriend and the loss of her dead end job five months ago she hadn’t thought her luck would ever change, it had.

A few months ago Sal had answered an ad for an assistant in a relatively new PC sales and repair store. She hadn’t expected to get the job, her luck didn’t work that way so when the owner had called a couple days later and told her she had the job, she was so happy she nearly wet herself.

It had only taken a couple of days for her to work out that Lou was a lesbian and, once she got over awkwardly trying to ask if that was why Lou had hired her, much to Lou’ amusement, she had decided her boss was about the coolest person she knew. Apart from being incredible with anything computer she was funny and not a little outrageous, not to mention the fact that she totally respected peoples privacy and insisted Sal did too. But most of all, Sal liked how Lou treated her more as friend than an employee, but then, there was only a couple of years between them.

* * *

Sal stopped off at the bakery and picked up a box of four fresh cream éclairs then walked the rest of the way to “Lou’ PC’s” , she smiled at the jingle of the bell over the door and called out “Hi Lou” as she closed the door behind her and made her way into the office and popped the box of cakes in the fridge.

“Hi Sal, coffee’s fresh and I see you got the honey.” she winked and grinned.

Sal blushed and laughed, she couldn’t help herself, Lou had never made a move on her so she didn’t mind the friendly teasing when she wore tight jeans and a t-shirt, she’d come to realise that was just part of who Lou was, besides there were days like today when, even though she was straight, she had to admit Lou looked hot. “I’d say you brought that today Lou” she grinned back.

Lou laughed “By the spoonful kid.”

“Kid? And what are you, the old girl?” she chuckled

“Hey, less of the old..brat” laughed Lou “anyway hun, get a coffee then I need you take the car and pick up a machine from Miss Masters, she won’t be there but remember Mandy?” Lou could tell by the blush turning Sal red that she did “yeah, I can see you do” she grinned “well, she’ll let you in, here’s the ticket.”

She’d poured a coffee and was sat sipping it, trying not to blush more as she remembered what she’d seen in Miss Masters place, before Lou had finished talking and took the paper Lou had torn out of her pad and read it “So, just get it working if we can, then return it? She doesn’t want a full service and repair?”

“Nah, it’s an old computer, she’s probably going to dump it once she gets whatever she needs off it, I’d go myself but I need to go up the road and price up another installation, probably won’t be here when you get back so don’t forget your keys hun.”

“As if I could, can’t drive the car without them” she smiled.

Sal gulped down her coffee then pulled open a desk drawer and lifted her keys out, at the same time Lou finished the last of her coffee and the two rose from their seats almost simultaneously, they followed each other out of the office.

Lou couldn’t help admiring the denim covered ass swaying through the shop in front of her as she, not for the first time, thought how much of a shame it was that Sal wasn’t even Bi.

Sal opened the store door and flicked the sign to “AFK BRB”, Lou’ idea of funny, well it beat the “Back in 30mins” or “Gone to lunch” signs that most shops used, she let Lou pass her then stepped out into the sunlight herself as Lou turned with keys in hand to lock the door, the two women smiled at each other and echoed the typical “see you later” then went off on their own separate missions.

* * *

An hour and a half later Sal pushed the shop door open to the jingle of its little bell and a little awkwardly carried a large computer tower into the workroom, she lifted it onto a bench with a grunt and puffed as she muttered to herself “that’ll teach me to park the car outside while I unload next time”, she was hot, her arms ached a little and every time she thought about Miss Masters house, Mandy and Susie the poodle she blushed furiously, she wasn’t the least bit prudish but damn that was going to take some getting used to.

She poured a coffee from the two hour long stewed pot and inhaled, “mmm, nothing like a good coffee to improve the mood” she muttered with a smile, she took a sip and put the cup down then set to work plugging Miss Masters tower into the test station and ran through some tests and checks. She checked the settings and altered a few that were slightly off and restarted it.

“Ah, I bet you’re the trouble, feeling tired huh? well that’s easily fixed.” Anyone watching would laughed at her talking to a PC. She turned the machine off and took the graphics card out, she dropped the worn out card into the “busted” bin, Lou’ label for it, and checked the second hand parts shelves, finding nothing suitable she grabbed her mobile and dialled Lou’ number.

“Hey hun, what’s up?”

“Sorry to call you Lou, I just wanted to make sure it was okay to take a graphics card out of the shop for Miss Masters tower?” She wasn’t surprised when Lou said yes without a seconds thought, among their many chats the past few months had been one about how Lou had got the store and Miss Masters part in it.

“Sure it is hun, oh just a reminder, don’t open any files unless you really need to, okay?”

“Lou, I’ve just been to the house, how could I forget?” she asked wryly.

Lou laughed softly “See you later kid.”

“Yeah okay old girl” she said and grinned as she cut the call before Lou could reply.

She took a gulp of her coffee and went through to the shop, checking the shelves she chose a relatively decent graphics card, not the best but good enough if all Miss Masters wanted to do was run the machine to get her files off it.

Unpacking the card on the way back to the workshop, she dropped the rubbish into the bin then fitted the card into the tower, she took another mouthful of coffee, then turned the power on, “Hah! picked up and repaired inside two and a half hours” she smiled to herself as it ran through its start-up, she watched the screen closely, keeping an eye out for any hitches, any signs of a problem. Then the monitor flickered..

* * *

The jingle of the bell in the shop made her blink “Sal?” came Lou’ call, she blinked again and her eyes seemed to refocus, she frowned, it wasn’t like her to daydream while working.

“Sal? You okay hun” Lou was in the workshop doorway.

“Sorry Lou, must’ve been daydreaming, you’re back a bit quick, didn’t expect you for another hour yet.”

“What do you mean hun, I’ve been gone over four hours, are you sure you’re okay?” she looked worried which made Sal nervous.

“Yeah right, stop fooling, you must’ve been almost back when I called you.” she tried to laugh it off.

Lou stepped up close and looked at her frighteningly seriously “Hun, I’m not messing with you, look, it’s gone one” she indicated the clock on the wall.

Sal thought it was amazing how hot and sexy a woman could look even when she was worried, then she wondered what the hell she was thinking.

She sat back on her work seat, as she did she caught the scent of Lou’ perfume and thought how delicious her boss always smelt, then she wondered where the hell that thought had come from.

Sal looked up at Lou, taking in her shapely, denim covered thighs, the V at her crotch, and she wondered how what hid behind the denim would taste, then she wondered where the fuck that thought had come from.

Her eyes roamed the deliciously shaped hips and slim waist, continuing up until she noticed how the tight t-shirt emphasised Lou’ full breasts and how her nipples pushed at the soft cotton, and she thought how nice it would be to kiss them, and she wondered what the fuck was going on.

She heard Lou speaking, asking her something which drew her attention to her bosses beautiful, soft face, her deep blue eyes, her ever so slightly turned up nose and those lips, so full, so..kissable, and she thought, “how come I never noticed how damn sexy she is before”, and she blinked as she felt a little twitch and a moistening between her thighs.

Lou glanced at the monitor beside Sal “Hun? Sal hun? Dammit, tell me you didn’t open any files on that machine, Sal?”

“Hmm? What? No..no, of course I didn’t.”

“That’s it, I’m taking you to A and E!”

“No..no, I’m fine, honest, just need to sit a minute, maybe have a coffee?”

“Of course hun, hang on a sec’” Lou grabbed the almost empty cup and turned to head toward the office.

Sal watched her deliciously shapely ass move in that deliciously natural wiggle and thought, “god I want to bite that so fucking much”, then she wondered if Lou even liked her that way and she realised her heart was pounding in her chest and she knew it was because she was afraid Lou didn’t like her that way, the fact that she wasn’t even bi didn’t seem to enter her head, it was in fact, a fact that had packed its trunk and run away with the circus.

Lou came back into the workshop and held out a cup of coffee, her concern evident, she reached out and moved a few errant hairs away from Sal’ eye and raised a brow when her employee shivered, “You cold hun?”

Sal took the cup and shook her head “Thanks, um..Lou, would you mind if we closed up for a bit and went somewhere we can talk?”

Lou looked at her , an unasked question spoiling her pretty face for a moment then shrugged “Of course not hun, how about going up to my flat, good enough?”

“Perfect, thanks” Sal smiled and clenched her thighs together as Lou turned away and she rose from her seat to follow.

“No problem hun, I’ll do anything for a pretty face, you know that” she grinned as she turned back a moment and winked, she didn’t even think about how this time, what she had done hundreds of times before, suddenly was having a big effect on her employee.

Sal felt herself get a little wetter and bit her lip as her stomach flipped “Shit, I wonder if she knows what she’s doing to me” she thought.

“The flat’s open, go on up and I’ll lock up hun, be up in a sec’” Lou told her.

Sal couldn’t help herself, she licked her lips as she took a moment to watch Lou’ nicely rounded ass swaying toward the store door, she shook herself and almost ran up the stairs almost spilling her coffee on the way.

Before she went upstairs Lou did a quick check of the shop, office and workshop, she frowned as she glanced at the monitor that the newly repaired computer was connected to, it didn’t look like anything had been running. Among the few files she noticed the one titled “Converter Prog1” was highlighted, she was very briefly tempted to open it, she didn’t, instead she sighed and simply turned the machine off then went up to her flat.

Sal perched nervously on the edge of the red leather sofa, she looked up and smiled ever so slightly as Lou came in, Lou thought it was cute, she smiled back and sat on the edge of the sofa beside Sal.

“So, what’s up hun? Not thinking of leaving me are you, I’d hate to lose my best worker” She grinned at the joke.

Sal smiled weakly and coughed one of those nervous little coughs that says I need to say something but I’m terrified of your reply, “Lou, do...” a bite of her lip “do you like me?”

“What?” Lou gave her a very confused look “Of course I like you hun, what makes you ask?”

“No Lou, I mean do..do you, you know...like like me?”

Lou blew out a heavy breath, “Hun, you’re confusing the hell out of me, I mean you’re smart, funny, cute and sexy as hell and I can’t say I haven’t had more than a few fantasies bumphphmph” Her eyes widened as her words were shoved back down her throat and she suddenly had a Sal fixed to her mouth, and a very passionate one at that, and in a kind of stunned confusion, she kissed back.

* * *

Lips were crushed against lips, tongues wrestled with tongues and explored each others mouths, experienced and inexperienced hands moved longingly over cotton covered breasts searching for a way past the material to the firm mounds underneath.

Sal’ hands slid down to Lou’ waist and gripped her t-shirt, almost ripping it as she hurriedly pulled it up and freed the wonderfully large but firm mounds sheltering inside, her fingers finally pinched and teased the hard, swelling nipples and she pushed the breasts together. Her leg slid over Lou’ thigh as she pressed her wet, silk and denim covered groin against the firm limb, she trembled and mewed softly into Lou’ mouth, her need growing stronger with every second.

Lou was still stunned, reacting more on instinct than intent but that didn’t stop her hands roaming over Sal’ firm, perky breasts and very hard, very sensitive nipples, squeezing, caressing, pinching and tugging through the t-shirt, her tongue eagerly exploring Sal’ mouth as she returned the crushing kiss, she hooked a leg over Sal’ ass and ground her own wet denim clad pussy against the blondes hip.

She moaned softly as she felt Sal’ fingers move down her body and undo her jeans, she suddenly gasped as the kiss was broken and Sal lowered her full lips to encircle a sensitive nipple, she felt the tip of her tongue flick across the the hard nub, fingers that had just pulled her jeans open tried to slide beneath the tight denim and rubbed along the neatly trimmed thin strip of hair above her pussy.

Sal growled in frustration and shifted, lifting herself off of Lou as she gripped the brunettes open jeans and, once Lou had lifted that lovely ass a little, pulled them down to her ankles, Sal licked her lips as she caught the full musky scent of her lover, her eyes bright with lust at the sight of her very wet, very engorged puss, she dove forward and pushed her nose and mouth into the oh so inviting sweet, warm wetness and flicked her tongue, she hoped that if she did what she enjoyed maybe Lou would enjoy it too, she was rewarded with a softly gasped moan and couldn’t suppress a small smile as she slid her tongue eagerly between the swollen labia and teased at her hole, her nose rubbing against Lou’ clit, her hands slipped lightly up the brunettes thighs and over her belly to those luscious breasts to pinch and twist the nipples gently, each lick and twist eliciting a cute little whimper from her friend.

Lou rubbed her belly and mound with one hand while the other gripped Sal’ ponytail and pulled her into her soaked, sensitive puss, her thighs spread wide she rolled her hips slightly, rubbing her juices over Sal’ eager face, her lovers tongue flicking, sliding and probing at her aching puss, she suddenly let out one brief, loud yelp and shuddered hard, her sweet honey flowing into Sal’ eager mouth, Sal lapped and sucked at Lou’ puss as she attempted to drink all she could.

Sal felt herself being pushed back to lay on the thick pile carpeted floor, her lust glazed eyes took in every inch of Lou’ gorgeous naked body as her lover knelt and hurriedly undid and removed her jeans and very wet red silk panties, she barely registered her clothes flying across the room as her legs were pushed apart and she moaned loudly, her lovers tongue and soft lips assaulting her dripping, wet and aching pussy, she lifted her ass off the floor, pushing her wanton sex with its unkempt blonde forest into Lou face, her hands crushing her own firm mounds, she screamed and climaxed hard, tensing and shaking, filling Lou’ mouth with liquid desire.

Moments later she felt Lou’ weight on top of her, pushing her ass against the carpet as the brunette slithered up her body, she whimpered as Lou’ breasts crushed her own, her mouth opened to accept the tongue urgently seeking attention and she tasted herself as it entered. Lou ground her groin down against Sal’, sliding one up to kneel and the other over her lovers hip, her hand slipped behind Sal’ head and she lifted them both, their hot, wet, engorged and aching pussy’ still grinding against each other, clits kissing as mouths kissed, hands gripping, squeezing and roughly crushing breasts

In a tangle of limbs and writhing pleasure driven bodies they climaxed time and again, drinking from each other, feeding off each others needs and desires until, several hours later, covered in sheen of mixed sweat and honey and finally sated, they lay panting, flushed and glowing in each others arms.

“I have just one thing to say” said Lou while mentally praying this hadn’t been some wildly delicious dream fantasy.

“Hmm...what’s that?” Sal panted softly.

“If I’m going to keep eating, you need to shave” the brunette grinned.

Sal giggled “I will if you will, hey, I’ve got an idea.”

“No, I’m too sore” she groaned playfully.

“Aww, but don’t you want some lovely chocolate and cream éclairs” the blondes hand slid down between her lovers thighs and teased her sex “with a little honey?” Sal grinned wickedly.

Lou mentally grabbed the nagging feeling this was something else she owed Miss Masters for and bitchslapped it to oblivion as her fingers almost, but not quite, involuntarily slide over Sal’ soft skin and she sighed dreamily.