The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Controlling Thoughts

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Tony Pritkin had realised he was different when at the age of 10 he discovered he could make people do whatever he asked of them. Get into the movies for free? Free toys or chocolates? All he had to do was ask and it would happen. Tony was not the brightest young man and so he had never really wondered why he had this gift that no one else did, he was just happy to use it to his benefit. Unfortunately his parents seemed to be pretty much immune to his talent, but anyone else was putty in his hands.

Of course at the age of 12 his curiosity began to awaken and he was always guaranteed a steady stream of female companionship who were more than happy to satisfy his curiosity and on occasions, his wandering hands and fingers. This gift was a boon for Tony as otherwise he would have been nothing special, average height and build, average looks and nothing in his makeup or personality that would have suggested great success or popularity in life. This gift made him a god in his own mind, and everyone else’s too.

By the time sex education classes came about in school he was already familiar with the female equipment, but for entertainment he still suggested to the teacher that she remove her clothing and point out what she was talking about, live and in person. The other students in the class still talked about the day Miss Brown had her nervous breakdown in class, removed her clothes, laid down on the desk and spread her legs wide apart for all to see.

Tony had loved every second of it, and it had fuelled his appetite for older women.

Tony’s best friend, Michael Albertson who like Tony was nothing out of the ordinary, couldn’t understand how Tony’s gift worked so he had all the girls after him, or why he had the uncanny ability to get anyone to do virtually anything he asked. In the long run though, he didn’t really care as long as he reaped the benefits too. Tony was a generous friend and always shared whatever he had with him. Michael would never forget the first time he had demonstrated this gift a year ago. It was just after their respective 15th birthdays and they had been down at the local department store, hanging around in the food court, drinking Pepsis and just waiting for something to do. On the other side of the room a group of girls from school wandered over from the milk bar and sat down with their milkshakes. Michael pointed them out to Tony, but he had already spotted them, in particular Melinda Parker. Melinda was a lovely little blonde, wearing a tight white t-shirt to accentuate her c-cup sized breasts and a short black skirt. She would probably end up being a dancer or a model in a year or two, but for now she was just a student like them. She was enormously popular, and certainly didn’t speak to people like the two of them, at least not if she had a choice about it.

Tony turned to Michael with a wicked grin on his face, “Michael, I think we’ve been friends now long enough to show you a trick I’ve picked up.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll bet you ten bucks that I can get her to take off her panties, right at the table, and give them to me.”

“You’ll what! You’re nuts bud, but go ahead, I’ll take your cash.”

“Just wait here then,” said Tony as he stood up and headed off across the room.

Michael watched as Tony walked up to their table and the girls all quickly turned their backs on him. He could see Tony talking to them and slowly Melinda turned and looked at him. Suddenly she turned her chair so that it was facing Michael from across the room, and like an erotic dancer he’d once seen in one of his brother’s porno films, she flung her legs apart. This caused her short skirt to ride up her thighs, allowing him, and anyone else that cared to look, a clear view of her lacy pink panties. She grabbed the hem of the skirt and pulled it up to her waist, as her two friends looked on, almost like zombies. She ran her index finger along the elastic waistband at the top and then plunged it down into her panties. This was unbelievable, and he could see Tony snickering out of the corner of his eye. She stood and slowly slid her panties down her legs, exposing her blonde pussy for a moment, before her skirt fell down over it. She got them down to her ankles and stepped out of them before bending down to retrieve them. She brought them to her lips and gave them a kiss, before taking the pen Tony was holding out to her. She wrote something on the panties and handed them and the pen to Tony, before sitting back in her chair and acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. Her two friends snapped back to life and they all began chatting away, again ignoring Tony.

Michael was looking around frantically expecting a group of outraged adults to descend upon them at any moment, but no one was acting like anything out of the ordinary had just happened.

Tony walked back to Michael, twirling the pink lace around his index finger, and sat back down. He flicked the panties across the table to Michael who laid them flat on the table to see what she had written. Right in the centre of the front section was a lipstick kiss mark and underneath it was written ‘Sealed with a kiss, for Michael. Love Melinda XXX’

Michael was stunned, he looked up in disbelief, even though he had just watched the whole event, it still hadn’t sunk in until now.

“How the hell did you do that?”

“Do you want the panties from the other two as well, complete the set?”

“Tony! How did you do it?”

“Ok man, chill out. I can get people to do stuff. I don’t know how or why, and no I can’t teach you how to do it. But just ask and I’ll get you whatever you like, just promise not to tell anyone”

“Ok,” Michael said in a stunned fashion.

He had kept his promise and the two of them had lived like kings.

Today Michael was in for a special treat.

Tony knocked on the wooden front door and after a moment the door swung open. A 40 year old, short haired, blonde woman, stood looking out at them. She was around 5 feet tall, attractive, and well equipped with a double-d bustline.

“Hello?”

“Are you Sue’s mum?”

“Yes. What can I do for you?”

“Hi I’m Tony and this is Michael, we’re friends of Sue’s from school. She said it would be ok to come over this afternoon.”

“Ok boys, she’s out in the backyard playing with the dog. Come on through,” said Elaine, stepping back and holding the door open for them to enter.

Tony and Michael walked into the tiled foyer area, and both surreptitiously stared as Elaine turned her back on them to shut the door. Her arse was nice and firm as the business dress she was wearing clung to it, accentuating her curves. She had obviously not changed after work, and the knee length navy dress hugged her body as she led them through the family room to the back door. The dress had short sleeves exposing her slender arms, with a high neckline which hid any sign of cleavage.

Leaving her at the door Tony and Michael went outside into the sunshine. Sue was nowhere to be seen, she must have been further around in the yard.

“So what do you want to do Tony?” asked Michael eagerly.

“I feel like a little something special, just do as I say.”

They walked around the corner of the house and could see Sue running around with her German Sheppard dog.

“Hi Sue,” Tony yelled to get her attention.

She looked around and saw the two of them standing at the other end of the yard.

“Hi guys!” she yelled as she broke into a light run towards them. The dog looked around and took off after her, racing her all the way up to the two guys.

Sue was their age, cute, short blonde hair, and developing nicely. Her b-sized tits were perkily forcing their way through the tanktop she was wearing and her arse looked great in the tight little shorts she had on, in a couple of years she was going to be very fuckable.

“Hi Michael,” she said, teasing the quieter of the two, as he stood back behind the more forceful Tony.

“Hi Sue,” he said almost blushing.

“Get a grip,” said Tony under his breath so only Michael would hear him.

After a bit of idle chit chat and some cold drinks brought out to them by Sue’s mum, they moved inside to the family room and began to play playstation.

“Tony we’ve been at this for an hour now, is this all we’re here for?” asked Michael as he pulled Tony aside, while Sue continued her game.

“Patience Michael, when the time’s right.”

After another 20 minutes Elaine came into the family room and stood behind the three of them seated on the floor, as she watched the game for a moment.

“You’ll have to get going boys, it’s time for dinner.”

“Ok, we’ll finish up. Thanks for having us over,” said Tony.

Quickly Tony lost the game he was playing and stood up from where he had been seated on the floor next to Sue. Michael followed suit and stood next to him.

“Finish your game Sue, we’ll see ourselves out,” said Tony.

“Ok guys, see ya,” she said, totally engrossed in the game.

Tony led Michael towards the front door, and put his finger to his lips for quiet. He opened the front door, waited a few moments and then closed it. He then quickly led Michael into the master bedroom alongside the front door.

“Ok now it gets interesting, quick get in the wardrobe,” said Tony as he slid back the wooden slatted door. They both quickly jumped in the wardrobe and slid the door closed. Light came in through the gaps between the slats and allowed them to see out as well.

“Are you gonna tell me what we’re doing?” asked Michael now starting to get a bit more nervous.

Tony looked at Michael with a grin as Elaine walked into the room and closed the door.

“Her hubbie is away with work, Sue told me today. Let the games begin!” He stood and slid the door open, leaving a white faced Michael crouched in the wardrobe as he slid the door closed again.

Oh my God!!! Screamed Michael in his mind, we are going to get so busted. There is no way on Earth this is going to work on an adult woman, why would she want some kid. She would kick both their arses.

He watched in horror as Tony stood alongside the bed, behind her. She had sat down on the edge of the bed, with her back to the wardrobe and was slipping her leather high heels off, and began to massage her tired feet.

“Wouldn’t you rather a man do that for you,” suggested Tony. And just like that, she was his to command.

For an instant he felt something inside him reach out and touch her, and he knew once the contact had been made she would do as he requested.

Tony was like a kid in a candy store now. He had a real live adult woman to play with, her husband wasn’t coming home and he didn’t have to be home for hours as his parents thought he was at Michael’s house.

“I can see how frustrated you are, what a shame your husband leaves a hot woman like you home alone. Don’t worry I’ll take care of you,” said Tony as she nodded her acceptance of everything he was saying.

He took her left hand and pulled her up to her feet, and then slowly spun her around before him. He was around 5 foot 2 inches tall, almost the same height as her and in a year or two he would be taller than her.

He let got of her hand and dropped his hand down to her hip, and began to run his hand down the outside of her leg towards the hem of her dress. His fingers came into contact with the pantyhose covered side of her knee, and then he slid his hand up under the dress, and slowly began to slide the dress up towards her hips. The dress slid further and further up her thighs to reveal her pantyhose covered crotch.

He heard a gasp from the wardrobe and chuckled.

“I don’t like pantyhose, or panties. Don’t wear them anymore. Buy some stockings and suspenders, they’re much sexier.”

“Yes Tony,” stated Elaine.

“Hold your dress there,” ordered Tony, handing the hem to her.

Tony looked at her for a moment as she stood holding her dress up around her waist, and then reached out and grabbed the pantyhose and began to tear them off her. This took a little while to accomplish as it stretched, unravelled and made a general nuisance of itself. Elaine stepped out of the remnants, now looking like a pair of ratty long socks.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

“Mum are you ok in there? I thought I heard a noise?”

“I’m fine Sue, go and play your game. I’ll be out to get dinner in a minute.”

“Ok,” said Sue as she moved away.

“I still can’t get over that pantyhose. I think you need something to remind you not to do it again,” said Tony as he sat down on the end of the bed and pulled Elaine down over his lap.

He slid her further across until her pantycovered buttocks were almost in his lap, her dress bunched up around her waist, giving him something to hold onto. He grabbed her panties and pulled them up higher, and slid as much of them as possible into her arsecrack to expose her buttocks. He placed the open palm of his left hand on her quivering arse cheek. With one smooth motion he raised his hand up and back down again with a resounding slap. He felt his hand tingle as he watched the red mark appear on her white arse. She grunted in discomfort, but she stayed in position. His hand raised and came down again and again. He could feel his cock hardening as he was spanking this adult’s arse, he was sitting here spanking Sue’s mum, just like she probably spanked Sue.

“This is so cool,” thought Tony as he raised his hand up for another slap of her arse.

Michael could not believe what he was seeing, right in front of him was Sue’s mum’s arse as Tony spanked her, and she was letting him do it without any complaints! Was there nothing Tony couldn’t do with his gift?

“Stand up,” said Tony as he slid her off his lap back onto her feet. “I think it’s time to have a look at that rack of yours. Take the dress off.”

She reached up behind her neck and began to slide the zip down. She slid the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She stood wearing only her bra and panties, waiting for Tony’s next move.

“Take the bra off and let me see them,” instructed Tony.

She reached behind her back and undid the black lace bra, and slid it down her arms allowing it to fall to the floor in front of her.

She stood proudly, with her hands on her hips, chest thrust outwards towards Tony. He was in awe. He had never seen such an impressive set of tits before in his entire life. They were naturally large (not that Tony had any idea one way or the other) and the nipples stood out erect and pink in the warm air.

Tony stood and took in the scene for a few moments before he decided it was time to dive in. He lunged forwards and grabbed a tit in both hands and began to suck on a nipple, like a starving man at a buffet. He wanted to be everywhere at once, it was bliss. He sunk his face in between the two warm pillows and licked his way up the length of her cleavage.

Tony was ready to explode here and now so he decided to slow things down a little for himself.

“Michael get out here man.”

He heard the door slide open and closed and felt Michael standing behind him as usual.

“She wants to suck you off,” said Tony to a surprised Michael. This was the first time they had done anything beyond playing around, there had never been any sex before with one of their playthings.

Before Michael could react Elaine took control. Taking Tony’s statement as her cue she walked in front of Michael and walked him back until he was up against the bed, she pushed him and he fell backwards onto the bed.

She sunk to her knees at the edge of the bed and undid his pants, slipping his cock out and giving it a long lick along it’s underside.

Michael shivered in a mixture of shock and excitement. He looked down and watched as his hardening cock disappeared into her mouth. He could see and feel those fantastic tits squashing into his legs and felt her tongue swirling around his cock as she slid it in and out of her glorious mouth.

Tony stood back behind her and watched her arse as she moved back and forwards on her knees, servicing Michael. Tony had done this a few times with some of the girls he had talked to, but Michael hadn’t been with him on any of those occasions, so this would be Michael’s first venture into the world of mind controlled sex. Elaine, like all the others, was totally uninhibited. She did exactly as she was told, to the best of her abilities, so he would be getting an absolutely killer blowjob.

He unzipped his jeans and slipped them off and slid his boxers off too. He stood watching her arse jiggle as Michael’s cock was repeatedly slurped down her throat. Michael had never had a good opportunity to indulge his fetish for older women, particularly someone’s mum, so this was really turning him on. Especially as he knew that he would have Sue in a couple of years and complete the mother/daughter double feature.

He could take no more and sunk to the floor behind her. He grabbed the waistband of her black satin panties, watching them shimmer and stretch as she moved back and forth before he slid them to the ground around her knees. He ran his hand down her arsecrack and underneath her to her dark haired pussy. He slid it around between her stomach and the bed to feel her pussy from the front, and she jerked as he grazed his fingers across her clit.

She was already wet and stuck her arse back at him so he could slip his cock into her.

Tony didn’t need a second invitation and slowly slid his cock into her wet cunt. He slid in and out of her a few times slowly, enjoying the sensations of her pussy around his shaft, before he began to increase the pace.

“Yesss, just like that,” she hissed at him before sucking Michael’s cock back into her mouth again.

Michael began to make little groaning noises and Tony could tell that he was about to come, so he reached forward and pushed Elaine’s head all the way down to Michael’s stomach.

“Swallow it all,” he ordered.

Michael jerked upwards on the bed and began to twitch, and each time he twitched Elaine gulped as another shot of hot come flooded down her throat. He finished and with a gasp Elaine let his cock spring out of her mouth.

Tony had been pounding away at her and now he knew he was running out of time so he picked up the pace. He was forcefully driving her whole body forwards into the bed, and she was gasping in pleasure with each thrust.

He reached forwards and started running his fingers up and down her pussy lips, lingering on her clit each time he reached it, dipping a finger in her moist pussy and then spreading the juice over the outside of her lips and clit.

He spun her away from the bed, without pulling his cock out of her, and got her onto all fours. Her large heaving breasts hung down beneath her enticingly, swaying back and forwards as she moved. He reached forwards and grabbed them and began pulling her back onto his cock, again and again.

He played with her nipples, giving them a final tweak before he slid his hands up and grabbed her hips, then it was time to increase the pace again.

He could only take a few more strokes and began to blast his hot come into the depths of her pussy.

When he was finished he slipped his cock into her mouth to clean it off and then slipped his clothes back on.

Michael pulled himself up to his feet, and looked down at Elaine laying in an exhausted heap on the floor. “Wow, thanks Mrs Newbury.”

“I think we’ll be seeing more of you again soon. Don’t bother getting up, we can see ourselves out,” said Tony with a grin.