The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling the X , The Top Secret Way (Part I)

We had been divorced for 3 years now and she was on the other side of town living in a big house with her new husband (old lover), mostly on my money while I lived in ... well.. let’s just say much less than average living conditions regardless of my well paying career.

Unfortunatly, though I had been with a number of attractive and sexy woman, I still thought of her as the most sexy woman in the world. Afer all, we had been together over 15 years and this woman was beautiful like Jaqulyn Smith, had a better larger boob job than Demi Moore, and could suck the insides out if a baseball bat if she wanted to, all the while being multi-orgasmic herself. She could be extemely nasty and provocative when it sooted her. No other woman made me cum so hard like her and left me with hip convulsions for several minutes afterwards. As much of an emotional and financial reaming this lying cheating woman had done to me in the last 3 years, not to mention the raw deal received from a negligent and biased court system that went along with her lies, somehow the previous 15 was still worth it. I didn’t have much left, and though I was no angel, at least I had a clear conscounce.

So when I received an e-mail from someone I didn’t know and a domain I didn’t recognise and couldn’t locate, asking me if I was interested in a way to completly control a person, I was indeed very interested and my mind thought of you know who. I responded immediatly that I was interested. But to my dismay the e-mail came back as NDR (Non deliverable Report) which just left me thinking “oh well, too good to be true. A cute little e-mail hoax, probably not hard to do but what a waste of their time.” Around 20 minutes later though I noticed that my message light was on and the funny thing was that I had been sitting there for hours and the phone had not rung since the last time I checked my messages.

But I soon understood, at least to a degree what was going on as I listened to the message. A serious male voice on the other end told me that they had received my reply. The persons offering me this “top secret benefit” were part of a covert government entity that, among other things, monitored everything that technology (and were talking technology way ahead of what is known to the mainstream) could track for the purposes of national and industrial security. To varying degrees they used these and other technologies to make negative adjustments (i.e. from framing to fatalities)to those that had unjustly benefited by abusing or avoiding government systems. They also felt that applying some of their time and technologies towards , that they should in turn selectively cause a positive adjustment to those that had been to use this process to occasionally benefit a U.S. civilian that they felt had been dealt an undeserved harsh blow. This had the added benefit of helping the morale and emotional pressures of what was a highly stressful and otherwise negative job for these professionals. It was better than therapy for them to sit around and to some extent play God and decide who they could benefit and in what manner.

But there was a catch. This “secret of controlling someone”, would require my complete aggreement to limit it’s use to only my one target subject, not expose that target subject to physicaly harmful circumstances and of course never divulge the secret or it’s source. Knowing my psychological profile, and even the damage to my mind as a result of the Divorce, and my ex-wifes also, they knew the extent of what I would do and also that she would enjoy most, if not all of it. I was also given some latitude in this area under the circumstances due to what they called the “revenge factor”. In other words they felt it was OK and normal for me to take some amount of revenge and the disruption to her life that it would cause was acceptable under the circumstances. In fact, they received some amount of pleasure themselves from knowing someone like her would be “getting what’s coming to them” while the other half of the problem (her new hubby) would also have his life circumstances “adjusted” appropriatly as a normal course of things. I was told that I could do anything or be as kinky as I wanted, they were confident that they knew the scope of my capabilites and that as long as I stayed within certain bounderies, I would be free to control her any which way I liked. If it came to their attention that I was going beyond those boundaries I would be warned or my abiliity to use this top secret control removed depending on the seriousness of the offense.

Well the interesting part of what and how this secret controlling method was implemented must of course remain a secret, but as Paul Harvey might say, here’s the rest of the story.

My heart was racing as I called her up on the phone for the first time knowing that she would do anything I asked. It was a week day and I had taken the day off to take care of these much more important matters. As she said hello , I immediatly said “don’t hang up” and she replied with “OK I won’t, what do you want?” This was the first test. This response indicated that she just might be under my control , but that she also wasn’t a Zombie. That was good. I went right to a more definite test. “Can I come over and see you?” Her response was very telling. There was a combination of confusion and exitement in her voice from not knowing why she was giving me this answer, while she breathed “yes, you can, why do you want to come over here? You certainly can but ... what for?” There was almost some anticipation in her voice and it was like she was already instinctually aware of what this lack of control on her part would soon become.

“I just want to talk to you face to face. Can you make sure you are alone when I get there? Get your girlfriend to watch the babies somewhere.” I was slowly asking more demanding things of her and her response to my delight was “OK, I guess I can do that. When will you be here?” Again there was an air of excitement in her response. “I will be there about eleven,... and I want you to be wearing something sexy when I get there.” There is was, I threw it out there to really find out if I was in control. Again my heart raced while a few seconds went by waiting for her reply. Slowly she started to speak, “umm Yes i’ll wear something sexy for you, what would you like me to wear?” Suddenly it was as clear as it could be that this was no fluke. I was in control, and even better it was almost as if under the covers of her mind she wanted to be and even got a thrill from knowing she was unable to resist. Some of her biggest orgasms of our past seemed to come from fantasies in which she was being made to have sex and was not being held accountable for her enjoyment of it.

That was it, I couldn’t hold back any longer and decided to take full advantage right then. “Where are you and what are you wearing?” I asked with confidence. “I’m in the bedroom alone, the boys just left for school and the babies are watching cartoons in the frontroom. I’m wearing my bathrobe” she said obediently, with a hint of fear in her voice. “Check the babies immediatly, then come back and close the door, and between the door and picking up the phone I want you to stop, open up your robe and pinch one of your lovely nipples hard while you reach down with your other hand and touch your clit vigourously counting to 10 out load towards the phone. Then continue to frig yourself pussy more gently while you lie on your back on the bed and pick up the phone. I want you to start getting horny a wet and horny pussy starting right now. Can you do that right now? " She breathed a sigh as if something was coming over her and quickly responded “Yes,... I’m horny,... I’ll be right back.”

I heard her leave and 20 seconds later I heard the door close, and then and audible groan when she stated pinching her nipple. Then the counting started. I heard her moan out “1, ...2, ...3,mmm ...4, uh...5,” there was a noticable jiggle in her voice caused by the motions of her hand on her cunt. She continued " ...6, ...7, oooh I’m getting wet already, 8, ...9, ..10!” I heard her land on the bed at the same time she pulled the phone to her ear and moaned " Oh baby I’m getting horny, ... what , what are you doing to me? ... I can’t beleive I’m letting you do this. mmm, but mmm... I’m touching myself somemore and it feels so good.” I was rock hard and I quickly released my cock from my pants and sat back on my own bed. This was intensely erotic and at the same time I was enjoying every heavy breath she breathed over the phone, like a multi-tasking computer my mind was also way out there into the next few hours, next few days savoring what this new found power would bring about.

As I licked my hand and brought it down to my pulsing erection, I told her to make feel good, make that nasty pussy more and more horny. “Get your vibrator out and buzz that pussy” I gently commanded. I heard the phone drop and a creaking of the bed as she rolled to reach under the bed for her plug-in vibrator. This was her favorite toy, or rather the sixth in a line of Oster or ConAir plug-in “Massagers” that she had worn out in the past 18 years. I then heard recognized the sound of the low humm of the vibrator and then a low moan as she picked up the phone again. My throbbing cock was already at a point of easily being taken over the edge to orgasm, but that was not my style. I was going to make this last as long as I could, and definitly until she had cum a couple times first.

“I’m ...mmm..back, I’m buzzing ... my mm..my horny ...p pussy . mmmuh” she breathed. “You have a horny cunt don’t you? and it wants to cum doesn’t it?” I said provoking her. “Yes... oh Yes,.. I’m a veerry horny ... mmm cunt and my pussy wants to cum ... uuhh ... so bad.” she moaned back into the phone. “Pinch those long nasty nipples of yours nice and hard, and then squeeze those nice round tits, and think about how I’m going to be there in a couple hours to rub and squeeze them for you,... while I stick my big cock in your mouth and make you suck it nice and deep” I ordered. “oh yesss,... come over here and fuck my mouth,..uh..mmm.. make me suck it. ooohhh, I want you to cum down my throat. mmm you know how I love to suck your big cock.... mmm ... mmm” She responded half submisively, half demanding it of me, as I envisioned her grinding her vibrator against her clit.

The pre-cum was oozing from my cock and getting all creamy as I stroked it around the top half of my dick. My strokes were slow and careful. This was so hot and it would have been nothing more than 1 or 2 extra stokes to start the sperm shooting into the air. We continued to taunt each other with our words and description of what we were doing. I had her take her free hand from her breasts and told her to stick two fingers in her cunt and start fingering herself.” “I’m so horny, so ...uh ... fucking ho.. horny..mmm ...I want your cock in me.” It was time to end this and both the thought of making her cum on demand and the fact that I wanted to hurry and make the drive entered my my at the same moment. “Ok baby, I want you to cum for me right now, right this second... and don’t stop until I tell you to stop cumming” I directed her with complete firmness in my voice. Immediatly her voice ramped up from a moan to a loudly exclaiming “ohhh .. ooohh .. uuuhhh!!.. I’m cuuuummmmiiinnggg ...Oooooh, ...Ohhh. feels .. sooo ... ooohh ... goood, oh yes baby.. oohh.. such a ... horny ... pussy... yesss. what ... are ... oohhh you doing .. to me.. I’mm cumming again.. I’mm mmm ohhh , cummingggggg ... mo... more... ooohhh, ....I ... can’t .... stop .... it feels .... so goooooood, oooohh, .... here uuuuhhh comes another.... uh... uh ...uh one... cuuuuummmiing....OOOOOHHHH...".

As she continued to cum and cum I pulled on my cock with a few more hard strokes and gave out a loud slow groan as I shot a huge load of cum into the air, shooting up a couple inches out of the tip and then falling back down onto my bare thigh. As I slowly came down to earth myself I suddenly realized that as she reached her 6th or 7th orgasm, her moans and squeals were now mixed with words of concern. Between loud grunts of “uuuhhhh....c..c..cuuuummmiing agaaaaainnnn...” she was almost pleading “how ... how are you doooooing this .... too mmeeee. .... I keeeep... cuuummmiing.. I ‘mmm mmmm can’t ... stop ... my pusssy ... from cuuuuummminnng... Please .... i’m going ... to faint... if you don’t ..uuuuhh ...stop.... oh you ... have to stop... meeeee” I could tell that she getting exhausted and draining her body quickly. I raised my voice to make sure she heard it over her own moaning and grunting “Stop cumming now.” I heard her suddenly stop and loudly exhale as the phone and the vibrator dropped to the bed beside her. She started re-gaining her composure slowly and asked, “you OK, pick up the phone Hun, talk to me.” The phone came to her ear and as her heavy breathing decreased, and in a voice indicating a significant afterglow she said “yea, ...I’m ...OK.. I’ve...mm. never... never cum... that much... in a row. ... That was ... so good. mmm. ... thank you.”

Not wanting to let the momentum slow down too much, and with a little bit of mischief in my heart, I told her I would be over at Eleven, and was going to tell her how I wanted her to be waiting for me. But first there was one more test now that she had calmed down a little. “Kay, listen closely. ... as I count to three right now, you will built up to a huge orgasm and start cuumming for me again. Put both hands down at your wet little pussy and start frigging yourself for all your worth right now... ’ She started to speak " No I don’t think.. I Can..cum ag..” Firmly I interupted “ONE, " and her voice instantaneously changed to one of panic and surprise, " oh ... ohh no... I’m I can’t stop my hands ... my clit , my ...oooh.” “TWO!” I commanded. " OOOH, my god, ... I’m gonna. gonna.. OOOOH OH. OH.” I could here her frantically moving her arms and hands between her legs as she started growling the words, “Oh yeeees, oh yeesss Oh, here it comes,... OOOOH, I’m al...most...” I interupted one more time, “THREE!!” , and she started screaming and cumming “oooooooAAAAAAAAHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOH, .... ooooh god... Yeeeeeeesssss...Uh... Uh... UUUUUUUUHHHH!” This lasted about 60 seconds and then she came back down to earth, and while telling me how good it felt she also told me that if I didn’t stop, there would be nothing left of her by the time I got over there.

My Cock was hard again, but I agreed that it was time for us to discuss what she would wear and how she would act when I arrived. She listened intently and obediently. I had a hard time calming myself to think straight and knew it would be a challenge to keep my speed down on the freeway on the way there. But as good as that session of phone sex had become, It wasn’t going to compare to being there “In the flesh”.

Controlling the X, the top secret way (part 2)

As I started to tell her what nasty things she was to be wearing and the nastier things that I wanted her to be doing until and upon my arrival, I suddenly realized that I could apparently do that any time. So I changed my mind. After all I was the writer of this fantasy turned reality, and if a new clean start would be the thrill that would best suite me, even after the hot phone session, I could have my cake and eat it too, and more. At least I would if this whole thing kept working as well as it started.

So mid-sentence, but calmly I stopped and said “Wait, never mind the knit stockings and the bustier this time, in fact, forget everything that happened and when I arrive at 11AM just be yourself. Be wearing your bathrobe, but have your hair done nice, make-up on, and underneath your robe be wearing one of your sexier panties and bras. You will forget that you have prepared in this way, and even that you are expecting me. The only thing unusual that you will think about when I arrive is that you want me to be there, and in fact you will grow increasingly horny no matter what we talk about, and if I tell you to do something, you will do it.” “Yes, ... I will. I will do everything you say.”

I arrived at 10:56. Hey, I was anxious,... and horny. She opened the door in her robe as ordered, her make-up and hair were done to perfection. With a half-suspicious and half-curious look, she asked. “What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here.” “You wanted me to come over didn’t you ?” She took it both as a question and as a command. With a slightly confused look on her face, she replied, “yes, ... yes I guess I did, I wanted to talk to you about...hmmmm , ... I’m sure I must have wanted... something....” I interrupted, " Why don’t we just sit down and talk about it.” “OK” she said sitting down, still a little bit of a perplexed look on her face, mixed with a smile that indicated that she was nonetheless happy to see me. As she sat down, her robe parted slightly and I could see the kind of cleavage that meant she must have chosen not just a sexy bra, but a “wonder-Bra”.

So I just made small talk with her and she conversed fairly normally for the first 5 minutes or so. I started noticing that her face was starting to get a little flushed. She seemed to be getting more distracted by something, and much to my delight, she uncrossed her arms and put them to her sides to prop herself while she leaned forward towards me. The robe parted a little more and those great breasts pushed out as if asking to be appreciated. She started to squirm a little and a look of concern came across her face and she stopped speaking. I decided to start getting down to what I came for. She was getting horny and her eyes kept glancing at my crotch where my semi-erection was making a good size lump in my pants. “Why don’t you relax, ... sit back, loosen your robe, ...spread your legs”. My heart started beating faster as these words left my lips, but she pulled the terry cloth robe open about 8 inches as she leaned back against the back of the couch, her legs falling open and revealing most of her wondrous bra covered boobs, and also her lace burgundy panties gleaming with wetness and only half covering her trimmed but hairy pussy lips.

Yet within seconds her mind seemed to catch up with what was happening. She looked down at her self, at what she was wearing and how exposed she was leaning back like that, and started to panic. (Apparently, her obedience affected her body more so than her mind). " I .. I.. don’t know why I’m doing this. Look at what I’m wearing... why did you tell me... to spread my legs... and why did I just .. do it. " She looked back and forth from me to down at herself with surprise, and then started to plead, “maybe you should .. go , I ..” Again I interrupted her and told her to take off her bra and start squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples for me. Her hands quickly undid her bra from the front and her round firm boobs popped out, her long nipples pointing my way. Her hands started kneading one breast and the fingers of the other started pulling and twisting the nipple of the other, causing it to extend even more than it already was. She started to speak again, some part of her mind still rebelling at what was going on. “but .. but..ohh ,... no, I can’t do this ....., I shouldn’t be doing this in front of you... I ...It’s not right for us to ...oooh, ... your pants,... I’ve made you so ... hard. ...I can see your cock sticking up.... this is so bad, I’m married to someone else now ..and I ...I...”

“quiet” I commanded, and she went silent, staring at me now and suddenly realizing more fully that she was not in control of herself, ... I was. “You look extremely sexy dear. You have a very horny cunt, and I want you to do everything I tell you to do, and that wet little pussy of yours will do nothing but get horny and wet. Now when I pull my cock out of my pants you are going to stare at it and without touching your wet little pussy yet, you are going to have a nice strong cum. Just play with those wonderful tits of yours while you enjoy a nice big orgasm. and until I tell you otherwise, you can only talk nasty”

She looked at me silently, her eyes pleading to understand while her hands continued to manipulate her breasts. I stood and as she stared intently at my crotch, unzipped my pants. I pulled out my erection and pointing it right at her and proceeded to stroke it gently. She breathed in deeply and started to moan loudly “Ohh ...fuck..Oh, my cunt!... it’s so bad, ... it’s so... soooo horny..oohh yeaa. .. I feel like...Oh mmmm,,,mmmmm...ooooooohhh. Her hips started to undulate and her eyes rolled back. It was as if an invisible tongue or vibrator was working away on her clit and all she could do was enjoy it. Her motions and groaning increased. She returned to staring at my cock and she started to lick and purse her lips like only a cocksucker like her could do. “My cunt is so horny, how are you making... oh.. me.. mmm... do .. this. I want your cock ... in my mouth... I need ...uh oohh... cock while I ..”

I stepped over to the side of the couch and shoved my stiff rod into her waiting mouth. She started sucking and tonguing it wantonly apparently having given in to the control and passion that was pushing her closer and closer to cumming. Her hips started to move and jerk up and down. I grabbed her right tit and felt the hard nipple poking against the palm of my hand, while the other tit continued to bob up and down from her gyrations. She was deep-throating my cock like a wild woman and her I could feel and see her tongue swirling out between her bottom lip and the underside of my cock. It felt sooooo good. I was getting closer to cumming myself as she moaned through filled mouth, “amm gunna ...mmm..uuuh cmuuuummm.. " Her legs flailed out to the sides as her hips bucked uncontrollably against mid-air, and she grabbed both my ass cheeks to shove my cock deeper into her mouth. She started cumming violently, muffled screams coming from her cock filled face. (There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like being sucked off by a beautiful woman that is cumming at the same time. Especially a woman that really get off on sucking and cumming.) Hot sensations flashed from my balls to the tip of my rod, and I felt the cum start to shoot though it and down her tongue and swallowing throat. I groaned “oh yeees, suck me babyyyy.. yes” and threw my head back in ecstasy as she continued her exploding orgasms. Her mouth kept working my cock like the expert she was, and reinforcing her own sensations like the horny cunt that she was.

It took several minutes before my hips and hers stopped moving back and forth enjoying to the last the intense pleasures still running through our bodies. I looked down into her eyes and there was a look she was giving me, my slowly deflating cock still in her mouth. It was a look of capitulation and desire. It seemed to say that she was still confused and concerned about what had just happened, but regardless she wanted more of whatever it was. Lot’s more. I totally enjoyed giving and seeing this woman in ecstasy and started thinking of the next episode of this sexual