The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Controlling Karl

By

Max Rank

It was April 1st one of the few holidays I enjoy; but this year, I discovered, it was also Karl’s birthday. Luckily I’d found out in time to get him a gift. Karl was a college student that worked part time where I managed a restaurant. He was an Italian in his twenties with dark curly hair that he wore short and the smoothest olive brown complexion I’ve ever seen. He was six feet of writhing rippling muscle. Needless to say he had no trouble getting tips from his many lady admirers always quiet and afable he was a joy to be around and liked by us all.

Secretly though I liked him a little more. I wanted him for my self and I wanted him body and soul. Of course me being older, and Karl’s being straight would make such a thing an impossibility and a normal man would forget the whole matter and file it into the late night fantasy bin. Unfortunately for Karl though, I’m not normal and when I fix my sights on something I want; I get it.

Although Karl was in outward appearance, very conservative he had a wild side too and displayed it when all his friends from school went to Myrtle Beach for spring break. They all returned with their hair bleached out and deep sexy tans, except Karl. When I asked him if he had any fun and what he did down there he just smiled a big grin and stuck his tongue out at me! There planted in the middle of the end of his tongue was a big silver spike. “Oh my god.” I whispered in dismay. “So you do have a wilder side.” I laughed. “That had to hurt.” I said unable to take my eyes off of it.

“Do you like it?” He asked still smiling and half-laughing. It’s definitely different.” I commented chuckling myself but secretly all I wanted to do was grope his mouth with mine and feel his pierced tongue deep in my mouth.

That was last year and this year I had just enough time to get him the perfect gift. A new gold tongue post. Of course as with any gifts I give, it was a ploy to get something back from him. You see I’m a selfish bastard I know it and I’m proud if it! I watched with pent up anticipation as he opened the box and was relieved by the look of glee in his eyes when he saw what it was. “Mr. Rank this is beautiful, Thank you so much.” He said as he lifted it from its box. “Here I never thought you liked the idea of me piercing my tongue, what a surprise.” He held it in his hand and bounced it. “Gee this thing is pretty hefty, you must have paid a lot for it.” “You deserve it Karl, you’re a reliable asset here at work and I wanted you to know I appreciate you.” I laid it on thick, really all I wanted was his face down on my cock. “Go ahead Karl; put it on.” I begged. “I’ve always wanted to see how you do that anyway.” I’d made sure to give it to him after the place was closed and every one had gone home. “O.K. but its kinda awkward and I’m gonna need a mirror.” “No problem,” I said turning the knob on the door that let into my private bathroom. “Wow, I didn’t know you had a bathroom in your office, this is cool.” He blathered on as he scoped out the tiny but elegant room. I watched with anticipation as he pulled out the smaller silver post, rinsed it off in the sink and stuck it in his pocket. I could feel my dick swelling in my pants as he raised the thicker one and began pushing it through the hole in his tongue never realizing he was actually being duped out of his freedom and consigning himself to me as my mindless obedient toy.

“This ones a lot thicker than my old one Mr. Rank; it’ll take some getting used to.” He mumbled as it slid in place. I handed him the bolt and quietly he twisted it on the post until was tight. “There,” He said turning with a silly open mouthed smile. “How’s it look?” “Oh it looks great on you, did it click?” I asked. “No, I don’t think so is it supposed to?” He asked innocently. “Yeah, the guy I bought it from said it had a safety lock so you don’t accidentally swallow it in your sleep.” I lied. The extra twist was actually the way the tiny transmitter was turned on; once turned on it would never turn off. “Click,” I heard the audible sound as Karl switched it on. I almost came right there in my pants as I watched the blank stair spread over Karl’s face as his arms dropped limply to his sides. The inventor that sold me the device told me that when the thing was activated it would immediately begin to reformat its subject’s brain. For this reason he instructed me to stand at least six feet away during the process because it was powerful and would do the same to any brain close by. Reluctantly I watched from a distance as Karl was transformed and prepared to be my willing slave. A few minutes later Karl snapped out of it and joined me back in the office. “Boy this thing tingles, I’m probably going to have to where it for short times until I get used to it.” He said as he reached up to take it off.

“You’ll wear it for the rest of your life.” I said in a commanding tone. “I guess I’ll wear it for the rest of my life!” Karl parroted back with a puzzled look on his face as he were thinking, “why did I say that?” Nervously he looked at his watch. “Gee is it that late already, I’ve got to get home; I’m opening up tomorrow.” He said, making for my office door. “You have plenty of time and besides you haven’t thanked me properly.” I said as I walked up to him. “What do you mean?” He asked with a tone of trepidation in his voice. I grabbed him with both hands by the waist and turned him to face me. “Kiss me.” I commanded. Karl squirmed awkwardly in my grasp and tried to free himself while politely explaining that he couldn’t do that. “Come on Mr. Rank, you know I’m straight I would never kiss another man.” Karl pleaded but deep inside he felt a strange new compulsion to kiss this older man. He’d always liked his boss, Rank had always been a fair and honest employer. He noticed that he was very good looking now that he thought about it and who cares if he’s a little older. Karl felt Rank’s arms softly slide from his waist up towards his upper back. What was a restraint was now turning to a caress. Karl’s head was beginning to spin. The pin in his tongue began to throb and heat up as Rank pulled the helpless waiter closer to him with one hand and pushed the other into his pocket. I slid the button of the control device in my pocket to maximum and kissed my confused and helpless victim deeply on the mouth. The post was warm and I could feel it vibrating. Karl melted into my arms and began to return the kiss passionately. “You love it now don’t you, you want it more than anything, you want me to teach you all about your knew compulsion. You want me to be your master.” I whispered in a deep commanding voice in Karl’s ear. Karl, unable to understand these new compulsions or how all this was happening heard himself answering yes, yes, yes. “You are mine now.” “You are my property.” “I am your master; from now on you will address me as master.” “You understand me don’t you.” I demanded. Sheepishly Karl surrendered. “Yes, Yes master.” He corrected himself as I grabbed the back of the neck of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head. Karl stood there half naked while I took a black magic marker and printed five large letters across his bare chest EVALS. “Strip.” I commanded. “Yes master.” Karl heard himself say and immediately kicked off his shoes and socks and dropped his pants and briefs. “Now go to the bathroom mirror and know what you are.” Karl looked up at the mirror and saw the word Slave plastered across his beautiful Pectorals. “What does it say.” He heard me ask from the other room. “It says SLAVE Master.” That’s right boy, that’s what you will be from now on, my personal slave.

I took the brief opportunity to strip myself and move in for the kill. Karl was standing in front of the mirror, his beautifully smooth and naked body silhouetted in the light, transfixed at the word roughly written on his chest a strange excited look of wonder was in his eyes. Tenderly I clasped his smooth naked waist and turned him once again to face me. I kissed him and this time he eagerly kissed me back exploring the inside of my mouth with his pierced tongue. After a long time I gently pushed him down to his knees to face my bulging cock.

“I must teach you to service me slave.” With out a word Karl swallowed my cock and I swam in the warmth of his mouth the pulsing rivet in his tongue still vibrating. When I could hold back no more I shot my load down his throat. Karl eagerly gulped down his master’s musky cum and felt a rapture course through his entire body. He felt himself blow his own load without ever touching his cock! In that instant all thought of his previous life passed from his mind he was now and would be forever his master’s obedient slave. He was mine.