The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contract Negotiations

Disclaimer: If you are under age, not a fan of lesbian mind control, or otherwise not permitted to read ahead, this is your warning. All of the women portrayed are of a legal age for such naughty endeavors, and the term ‘girl’ is not used to denote otherwise. Nonconsensual sex is unethical in real life, and any such examples within this fiction is not condoning or supporting such acts. The following work is copyright Madam Kistulot © 2018, and not for reposting or other such uses.

* * *

“I don’t think that I’m okay with this anymore…” Tara squirmed in her seat, her voice the very definition of uncomfortable. She hadn’t been feeling okay with it for a while, but it had taken a lot of effort to say anything about it. “I… Look, it took me a week of thinking this, feeling this, to be able to bring it up… Lindsey, I’m afraid that… that…”

“Afraid that… what?” Lindsey stroked Tara’s blonde hair with one dark, brown skinned hand. The other was closed around a pocket watch. “We’ve been together for how long now? It’s important that you communicate how you’re feeling. How else am I supposed to take care of you?”

A shudder pulsed up and down Tara’s spine. “Th-that’s just it! You’re not supposed to just be taking care of me. We’re supposed to be a couple, not… not…”

Lindsey watched her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow as she continued to stroke slowly along her smooth hair. Every caress was the same: slow, delicate, and precise. No one ever smoothed her hair or calmed her nerves like Lindsey did. Before it had started to feel like she was taking things too far with this bizarre kink of hers Tara had been a step away from being sure that Lindsey was the One.

It had felt like they’d be together forever without any problems.

Tara stared with wide uncertain eyes at Lindsey as she the pocket watch down beside her own lap and motioned for Tara to continue. It didn’t seem like there was any getting out of expressing herself this time. She was trapped in a corner. Respond, or just leave.

The biggest problem with fleeing was the simple matter of them being in her place on her couch since she’d invited Lindsey over to talk. “I’m supposed to be your girlfriend not…”

“Not my slave?” Lindsey raised her eyebrow again, and Tara nodded with a quiver down her spine. It wasn’t a motion that held only fear, and the hard points the word “slave” had formed at her blouse spoke volumes “That wasn’t what you agreed to, sweetie. Remember the contract?”

Tara’s head swam as she remembered the contract. The two of them had spent the majority of a Saturday agreeing to the exact terms of it. If Tara was really going to let Lindsey try to hypnotize her, to brainwash her into being her little hypnoslave, then Tara wanted to make sure that she knew exactly what was going to happen. Indulging her girlfriend’s kinky little fetish was fine, as long as she didn’t feel like it was going too far.

“Y-yes, but… Like… Look, sweetie…” The blonde bit her lip, staring down at her hands. Lindsey continued to stroke and smooth at her hair. A part of Tara wanted to tell her to stop, but it also felt really nice. “I just… I don’t feel like I have any… assertiveness with you anymore.”

“You’re a slave.” Lindsey said it like it was the most matter-of-fact discussion that they’d ever had. “Doesn’t that mean that you’re supposed to yield to me?”

Tara pointed a finger repeatedly at Lindsey, but there was something that felt odd about the gesture. Wrong. Each time she pointed, she felt a dirty quiver down her back as though she was a little girl swearing at an adult or that a cop had just watched her jaywalk. Small. Wrong. Bad. “See! See… see… Like… girlfriends are supposed to be partners, sharing back and forth, not… not just… You say things and I do it. All the time. When we signed the contract it said that I was still your equal, didn’t it…?”

“We’re still equals. You’re just giving more of yourself to me, and I’m taking more responsibility for you. That’s how this works.” Lindsey sighed, shaking her head. “You signed the contract, sweetie. You wrote most of it.”

“I…I did…” Tara’s face twisted as she slumped back into the couch. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe slower and get some new, tighter grip on herself. Every time she reached for certain parts of herself, it was as though they’d been covered with grease. She had written most of the contract. She’d agreed to the terms that she’d largely set. It was a very important thing that she not feel exploited. This was supposed to be fun for both of them, not just Lindsey.

Even with that in mind, it felt hard to not see how she was just being selfish and unkind. Was she asking for more than she’d agreed to? Was she insisting on something different than they’d agreed?

“I think you’re just anxious.” Lindsey smiled warmly as she sat up straighter. It made her so much taller than Tara when she didn’t slouch, and made it so she had to look down gaze into Tara’s eyes. Part of the reason Tara had fallen for Lindsey was how imposing a figure she was. She was tall, certain of herself, and always confident. “You just need to be hypnotized. It’s been too long, and you’re starting to get anxious again. This always happens when it’s been too long.”

“I want to argue more… doesn’t that matter…?” Even to herself Tara’s voice sounded pitiful and passive aggressive. She felt that from anyone else the words would be scathing, but from her they felt without bite. She tried again, reaching deeper inside of herself. She tried to remember how she would have reacted before the daily hypnosis sessions, the reinforcement triggers, and so many other little rituals she’d agreed to participate in.

So much of her life had changed in subtle ways. She sent selfies to Lindsey to get permission to wear an outfit to work. She was only allowed to cum when Lindsey gave her permission. She’d found it increasingly difficult to make any choices at all on her own.

Her grip on herself felt weaker, and weaker. If I let go, the last of me is going to spiral away and I’ll never get it back. I’ll never come back. I’ll just be nothing more than her hypnoslave for the rest of my life…

She could only find one response inside of her that might convince Lindsey things were going too far. Then they could dial things back. Then they could reevaluate. “Doesn’t how I feel matter…?”

“Of course it does, sweetie! Of course it does…” Lindsey leaned in close and kissed between Tara’s eyes. She sighed and closed her eyes as she moved to nuzzle in to Lindsey’s shoulder. “How could your feelings not matter? Of course they matter. Here, let me hold you in my lap, baby. Don’t worry for a little bit, okay?”

Tara nodded and let Lindsey guide her into her lap. She kept her eyes closed, and nuzzled into the familiar place she savored under Lindsey’s chin. She felt safe there.

London bridge is falling down.

Tara’s defenses were down. Nonexistent. She’d been opening up so Lindsey could protect her, soothe her, help her feel better. She didn’t expect her to use it to drop her. The trigger phrase was one they’d agreed on together.

It was innocent, and it could even be used in public. It would let them get away with doing such naughty things with all of their friends around and no one would be the wiser. Everyone would just assume they were being silly if someone even managed to overhear them.

“Falling down…” Tara replied, already half in trance. Moment by moment, she could feel her mind clouding. It was getting harder and harder to think, harder to remember why she hadn’t wanted to be hypnotized. Why would she not want to sink into trance when it felt so much better to let go and let Lindsey think for her? Why wouldn’t she want to sink into trance when it was already making it easier to stop worrying?

“Falling down...” Lindsey’s words agreed with Tara’s, giving her permission to sink. It wasn’t a simple trigger ritual, but it wasn’t meant to be. Lindsey would say the first phrase, and then Tara would reply with the next phrase to actively submit.

“London bridge is falling down…” Repeating the first line, Tara yielded that it was a good thing that Lindsey was hypnotizing her. She surrendered the authority to make decisions.

“My fair lady.” Lindsey grinned as Tara fell limp in her lap with a long drawn out moan. She fell easier and quicker each time. It was adorable, and it made Lindsey fall a little more in love with her every time. “Is my fair lady ready to make our arrangement even more fair…?”

Blonde hair bobbed as Tara weakly nodded. The strength in her muscles was gone. Quivering was the only motion the smaller woman could easily make. “Yessss, Mistress…”

“Good.” Lindsey sighed, shaking her head as she lowered her ear down to kiss Tara’s ear. “Then it’s time for us to get to work. Your cute little mind is just no good at making decisions for itself, and the sooner you learn that, the better off you’ll be, isn’t that right, sweetie?”

“Yessss… better off… I’ll be…” Tara’s voice was so soft and small. She sounded like she was in a dream a thousand miles away. Nothing could hurt her. She was safe with Lindsey.

Lindsey made the best decisions. Tara wasn’t sure how she knew that, but it wasn’t important. What was important was that she knew it was true, and was sure she’d decided that many times over. There was no need to confirm it all over again.

Tara drifted off into the void of her own mind as Lindsey began to speak into her ear again. She listened, and obeyed. Tara was a good girl. She had to honor their contract.

* * *

“I’m not so sure that this is such a good idea anymore…” Tara lazily shifted in her seat. Her voice was distant, but hardly unsteady. She’d been feeling off all week, but it had taken a lot of effort to pinpoint what was bothering her. It had taken even more to put it into words for Lindsey to hear. “I… Listen, I… It took a long time for me to even realize how I was feeling, and bringing this to you was really hard… I’m not sure that…”

“Unsure that… what…?” Lindsey stroked Tara’s blonde hair with one dark, brown skinned hand. The other was closed around a pocket watch. “We’ve been together for how long now? It’s important that you communicate how you’re feeling. How else am I supposed to take care of you?”

Tara shivered, and pressed her lips and thighs together tight. “That’s… I mean… I’m not sure that I know anymore, sometimes. Who I am. What I’m doing. This was supposed to be a game… We’re supposed to be a couple, not… not…”

Lindsey watched her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow and a calm smile as she continued to stroke slowly along her smooth hair. Every caress was the same: slow, delicate, and possessive. No one ever smoothed her hair or made her feel soft and weak like Lindsey did. Before it started to feel like she was losing herself to this bizarre kink of hers Tara had been a step away from asking Lindsey if she was the One.

It had seemed possible that she could be together with Lindsey and make her happy forever.

Tara stared with fuzzy, dazed eyes at Lindsey as she set the pocket watch down beside her own lap and motioned for Tara to continue. The decision was out of her hands now. It wasn’t her choice to make. She really didn’t have any choice but to obey now that it had been made. She could obey, or she could leave.

The biggest problem with fleeing was how hard it felt for Tara to disagree with her. She’d called Lindsey and her girlfriend had invited herself over to talk. Disagreeing with her after that felt so much more difficult. “I’m… I’m your girlfriend aren’t I? I’m not… not supposed to be…”

“Not supposed to be my slave?” Lindsey raised her eyebrow again, and Tara nodded as she felt her body loosen more into the couch. It wasn’t a motion that held only uncertainty, and the hard points the word “slave” had formed at her blouse spoke volumes. “That was what you agreed to, sweetie. Remember the contract?”

Tara sunk deeper into the couch as she remembered the contract, her legs spreading apart. The two of them had spent the majority of a Saturday agreeing to the exact terms of it. If Tara was really going to let Lindsey hypnotize her, make decisions for her, turn Tara into her personal slave girl, then Tara wanted to make sure that she didn’t lose herself. Letting Lindsey make decisions when she made the better ones was fine, as long as she didn’t feel like it was going too far. Being the one to make the rules seemed the best way to protect herself.

“Y-yes, but… Like… Look, sweetie…” The blonde wet her lips, staring blankly forward at the wall. Lindsey continued to stroke and smooth at her hair. A part of Tara wanted to tell her to keep going, to never stop, but it didn’t feel like that should entirely be her decision. “I just… I don’t feel like I… Sometimes I don’t feel like a person, Like I’m just… waiting for you to tell me what to do… Like I don’t have any drive of my own…”

“You’re a slave.” Lindsey said it like it was the most matter-of-fact discussion that they’d ever had. “Doesn’t that mean that you’re supposed to be waiting at attention, your mind ready for me to tell you what to do?”

Tara parted her lips to speak and disagree with Lindsey, but there was something that felt so impossible about the idea. Wrong. Each time she tried to bid the words to come, she felt a churning, twisting feeling swirling around inside of her belly as though she was a little girl who had tried eating her mother’s special sweets or she’d been caught about to lie on her tax returns. Small. Wrong. Bad. “I… I remember… Sometimes, that… That I used to think girlfriends were partners…? That they helped each other make decisions, they don’t just… They aren’t just supposed to be one of them telling the other everything… All the time. One of them isn’t supposed to wonder if she’d feel like she had a name if the other didn’t use it for her… When we signed that contract it said that I could disagree if I really felt you were wrong, didn’t it…?”

“And you can still disagree. You’re just letting me make decisions for me when you don’t, and I’ve been doing my best to make sure that I give you the smartest, most well-reasoned choices to agree to or not. That’s how this was supposed to work.” Lindsey signed, shaking her head with a rueful smile. “Have I stopped you from disagreeing with me? Is it possible that you just don’t disagree with me anymore, sweetie? We wrote that contract so it could be something you were comfortable signing. You wrote most of that contract.”

“I… I don’t want to… I… I did…” Tara whimpered as she strained to keep herself from sliding a hand down between her legs. She closed her eyes and tried to see if she even recognized herself anymore. Every time she tried to reach for some important memory, some defining moment of her life, it felt as those her fingers were sliding along her own wet slit before they could dip inside. She had written most of the contract. She’d agreed to the terms that she’d largely set herself. It was an important thing that she not lose sight of who she was. It was supposed to be a way Tara could show Lindsey she wanted to please her, not just a way for Lindsey to feel in control.

Even with that in mind, it felt hard to not see how she was being selfish and unkind by trying to cling to something that felt so distant and amorphous. Was she asking for more than she’d agreed to? Was she insisting on something different than they’d agreed?

“I think you’re just anxious.” Lindsey smiled warmly as she pulled Tara closer. Tara had taken to slouching lately, and it made Lindsey feel so much more imposing and powerful a figure than she already was. That was no small part of the reason Tara had fallen for Lindsey. She was tall, certain of herself, and always in control of every situation. “You just need to be hypnotized. It’s been too long, and you’re starting to get anxious again. This always happens when it’s been too long.”

“I… I’m afraid that all I ever do is just agree to whatever you want without doing anything that isn’t for you… doesn’t that matter…?” Even to herself Tara’s voice sounded both uncertain and aroused. She felt that from anyone else the accusation might be able to sound scathing, but from her they sounded like she was upset it wasn’t actually true. She tried again, reaching deeper inside of herself. She tried to remember how she would have reacted before the daily hypnosis sessions, the choker she wore around her neck to remind her she was always a slave, and so many other little rituals she’d agreed to participate in.

So much of her life had changed in subtle ways. Tara sent upskirt selfies to Lindsey to prove that she was wearing the thongs that she’d told her to wear. She hadn’t seen any of her other friends in weeks. She’d found it hard to even check social media or her own email if she didn’t know that Lindsey was going to be sending her a message.

Her grip on her identity felt weaker and weaker. If I let go, there’s not going to be enough of me left to hold onto. I already don’t know what I’d do without her. I want her to decide this for me. Should I be a hypnoslave for the rest of my life…?

Only one response seemed worthy to convince Lindsey that things were out of control. Then maybe they could lay off the constant hypnosis. Lindsey could make a new decision. “Doesn’t who I am matter to you…?”

“Of course it does, sweetie! Of course it does…” Lindsey grasped Tara’s chin and firmly kissed her lips. Tara sighed and closed her eyes, melting into Lindsey’s lips. When the kiss broke she was uncertain what to do. “How could who you are not matter to me? Of course you matter. Here, move into my lap. I’ll hold you, and we can relax together. You’re going to stop worrying for a bit, Tara.”

Tara nodded and clumsily crawled her way into Lindsey’s lap. She soon nuzzled her way into the familiar place she savored under Lindsey’s chin without even opening her eyes. She didn’t know who she was there any more than anywhere else, but it felt less important.

When she felt so small and vulnerable it was easy to just let herself savor something that she could feel good about.

Iron and steel will bend and bow…

“Bend and bow…” Tara replied. She was already in trance, and the longer she stayed there in Lindsey’s lap the further and further she fell away from herself. It was so impossible to think, and it was hard to understand how she could want Lindsey to make a decision that wasn’t hypnotizing her. Why would she not want to surrender her will in trance when that made it so much easier for Lindsey to make the right decisions for her? Why wouldn’t she want to be hypnotized when it was already clearing away the last of her doubts?

“Bend and bow…” Lindsey’s voice was firm, and was like a hand in Tara’s mind pinning her down so helplessly. Her words were all stronger than iron and steel. They would never bend or bow. They commanded, and Tara would obey.

“Iron and steel will bend and bow…” Tara felt like she was admitting that her will crumbling away was the better decision to make. It was a good thing that Lindsey was hypnotizing her. She surrendered the right to be her own person that belonged to herself when Lindsey wasn’t around.

“My fair lady.” Lindsey grinned as Tara fell limp with her head back against Lindsey’s breasts. Her legs spread, and her skirt hiked up to show the neon pink thong that she was wearing underneath. Her conditioning was working faster and faster every time. It was adorable, and it made Lindsey want to fuck her slave a little bit more every time. “Is my fair lady ready to make our arrangement even more fair…?”

Blonde hair bobbed as Tara weakly nodded. The strength in her muscle was gone. Spreading her legs further was the only motion the smaller woman could easily make. “Yessss, Mistress…”

“Good… I don’t think your silly little contract really needs that many more revisions. Maybe another week… maybe two, and I think you’ll be ready to go.” Lindsey sighed as she reached a hand down and stroked along the pink fabric nestled tight between Tara’s legs. “It’s better for you when I help you decide what’s important to you to write in the contract, and then you just follow the path I’ve written in your head… isn’t that right?”

“Yessss, Mistresss…!” Tara groaned, rubbing the growing wet spot in her panties firmer and firmer up into Lindsey’s hand. “Better for me… Help me decide… so... right…”

It was always better for her when she let Lindsey make the big decisions. Even when Lindsey let her think she was making her own decisions, it was better when they really belonged to Lindsey. It was better to have a path to follow. Things had gotten so much easier for Tara since she started letting Lindsey decide what was in the contracts. It had been so hard to be sure what things were most important to her, but with Lindsey telling her they’d taken less and less time to write.

With less time spent writing the contract, there was more time where she could just obey.

Fingers moved under her panties, delving deep between her legs. Tara’s eyes crossed between their closed lids as she wriggled her hips and groaned. Tara was pulled deeper into the void of her mind by the chains of the contracts that Lindsey had helped her form as she began to speak into her ear again. Tara listened and obeyed. Tara was a good girl.

She had to know what to put into the contract that she would follow to the letter.

* * *

“This was such a good idea…” Tara smiled dreamily as she slouched back against the couch. Her voice was reverent, all but throbbing with audible devotion. She’d been feeling better than ever all week, and it was the easiest thing in the world to savor it now that she could spend some time alone with Lindsey. She was glad that she could be such an agreeable little slave for Lindsey to enjoy. “I know it took us a lot of time to come to this point, but I wanted you to know how grateful I am that… that…”

“Grateful that… what…?” Lindsey stroked her fingertips up under Tara’s skirt and stroked over her bare pussy with one dark, brown skinned hand. The other was closed around a cell phone. “I’ve been enslaving you for how long now? It’s important that you communicate how you’re feeling. How else am I supposed to break your will and make you into a commodity?”

Tara groaned, arching her back as she spread her legs further. She was already so damp, and feeling Lindsey’s skillful fingers stroke over her clit and tease inside of her pussy was a pleasure that always made it hard to focus on anything else. “That’s… Oohhh… I just wanted you to know I… Mmm that I know this is how I’m supposed to be. That it’s better if you make decisions. That I’m your slave… I still really don’t want you passing me around to your friends, but… but… MMmmnnnnaaaa…!”

Lindsey watched her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow and a calm smile as she moved her fingers ever quicker inside of her slave’s pussy. Every stroke was firmer, quicker, and more filled with satisfaction. No one ever fucked her pussy or made her feel like a slave without any willpower or chance to resist like Lindsey did. It was hard to believe that before Lindsey had suggested they spice up their relationship Tara had ever imagined she could be Lindsey’s girlfriend forever.

It had somehow seemed possible that they were equals and not that Tara should surrender her body and mind to make Lindsey happy in every way she could.

Tara’s eyes grew fuzzier and fuzzier as she bucked her hips into Lindsey’s touch. It made it hard for her to notice as Lindsey tapped something on her phone before motioning Tara to continue. Tara knew that meant that she would need to say more. There was no question.

She was a slave. That meant that before her own thoughts, before thinking of herself, she had to obey. There was to be nothing before Lindsey.

That had been true before Lindsey had taken time out of her day to spend time on Tara’s couch with her making Tara more and more of a helpless little slave. “I’m… I’m your slave, aren’t I? I’m not… not supposed to be used by just anyone…”

“Not supposed to be used by just anyone?” Lindsey laughed, rolling her eyes as Tara’s cheeks turned deep red. She came from the humiliation of it alone, screaming as her eyes rolled back into her head. Lindsey was sowing her what her place was, reminding her of what she was. It burned such heat between her legs, and made her mind feel so much weaker. How drenched her pussy and Lindsey’s fingers were spoke volumes. “That was part of what you agreed to, sweetie. Remember the contract?”

Tara groaned and raised her hands up to unbutton her blouse as she remembered the contract. They’d spent part of a Saturday agreeing to the exact terms of it. Lindsey had suggested that it would be good for Tara, and she had agreed—Tara just wanted to make sure that she would be the best slave girl that she could be. Letting Lindsey make decisions, change her, use her however she wanted was fine…

But Tara didn’t want to be some half assed slave that would be easily replaced.

“I-I know that I’m obeying you if you tell me to obey them, b-but…” The blonde woman groaned, staring at nothing as she pulled off her bra and began to fondle her own bare breasts. Lindsey continued to feel inside of her with the occasional pinch to her clit. Tara didn’t want to make any trouble, but it was important for her programming that she express any doubts so Lindsey could erase them. “I just… I… I want to be used be you, to be special to you and I know I’m just a slave but… Oohhh fuuuck… I want to be a special slave for you…!”

“You’re a slave.” Lindsey said it like it was the most matter-of-fact discussion that they’d ever had. “Doesn’t that meant that it’s not your decision to make how I get the most use out of you, or if you’re worthy of being something more than just a slut for me to pass around?”

Tara wanted to disagree. Something told her that being this kind of a slave was never what she had wanted from their relationship. It was such a quiet and pitiful voice that she found herself easily overruling it. She swallowed it well before she started to feel like she was a little girl caught stealing her mother’s gas money for the week, or was caught trying to slash a school bus’s tires. Small. Wrong… but she’d forced it away.

She’d beaten that part of herself, and that meant she was better than that. She was a good, obedient, loyal slave. Just thinking that made her cum again. “Ooohhh… Mmmm… Sometimes I remember that… MmmMMmm I used to think that having my own free will was a good thing…? Mmm but then I think about how good it feels to cum with your fingers and words fucking away my mind and all of that just goes away! I don’t want to be like that anymore… I just want to be a slave! I’ll even… I’ll even let you trade me around your friends. I did say I’d do anything you told me to do, whenever you told me to do it… It’s important that I don’t act against the conditioning we’re both working so hard for…!”

“And you’ve done such a good job, becoming the perfect slave for me. You’ve been doing everything that I’ve told you to do, even if you haven’t enjoyed doing it, and even that’s made you dripping wet for me. That’s how this was supposed to work.” Lindsey grinned as she pulled her fingers back and slowly licked them clean. “You’ve done such a great job in helping me enslave you. You wrote such a good contract… You made yourself my little fucktoy.”

“I… I did…! I did! I was the one that wrote that, for you!” Tara screamed as she slid a hand down from her chest to twist and pinch at her own clit. It was all right that Lindsey had stopped. It was important that she take responsibility for being Lindsey’s entertainment. She was a slave, after all. Every time that she touched herself she was rubbing away some important memory, some important feeling deep inside of herself that had helped her cling to her individuality. She’d written all of the contract, and made it so there was no way she could get through the conditioning without being a helpless slave. It was important that the process be complete, and total.

Tara didn’t want there to be any going back!

Even with that in mind, it felt hard to not see how she was still being selfish and unkind by placing any importance on herself. Tara knew she’d have to work harder to be the perfect slave, but really, that was okay. She was doing her part.

“I think you’re ready to give me the last little parts of yourself now.” Lindsey grinned as she wrapped an arm around Tara and pulled her closer as the blonde continued to rub her clit raw with wild abandon. Tara loved how tall Lindsey was. She was so tall, so dominant, and so in control of her. Tara had sensed that in Lindsey somehow, and she knew that was why she’d fallen for her. “You just need to be hypnotized. It’s been long enough now, and I think you’re ready. You’re showing all the right signs…”

“Mmmm yes! Yes, please! I want to be the perfect little slave for you! Don’t you just want to finish enslaving me, burning out my will, making me your little toy? Doesn’t that matter?” Tara tried to add a playfully plaintive edge to her tone, but she couldn’t believe it herself. She was too hot for it, and twisting her own nipple made her voice shake in ways she couldn’t contain. She just wanted to be a mind fucked little slut. It didn’t matter if it wasn’t even originally her fantasy or if she’d even been nervous about it before. All Tara waned now was to be a slave.

The choker she wore around her neck at work was replaced with a leash whenever she was home, and it was a clear sign to everyone that saw her that she was a slave. It reminded her if she looked in the mirror. It showed everyone who ever knocked on her door.

So much of her life had changed since she’d written that contract. She wasn’t allowed to wear underwear at home anymore, and she took daily selfies for Lindsey to see how wet that made her pussy. She went out with Lindsey to kink clubs and let her fuck her in what would have felt like public a few months ago. She’d completely abandoned every part of her life that didn’t make her more convenient for Lindsey.

She knew what she was now better than she ever had in her whole life. If I let go now, there’ll be no chance that I’ll ever grow my freewill back. I already don’t think there is, but I really want to be sure! I want there to be no chance that I could ever be anything but a helpless little slave for her. That’s what I agreed to. That’s what she told me to sign!

“Of course it does, sweetie! Of course it does…” Lindsey laughed, chuckling as she raised up the phone from her lap to take a picture of Tara’s helpless masturbation. She took a second and then reached out to twist and tug at Tara’s neglected nipple. “How could I resist enslaving you, making you the best toy that you could be? Cum, and kneel on the carpet in front of me. Kneel, arch your back, hold up those hot tits of yours, and I’ll take care of everything.”

Tara rolled off the couch so fast she almost knocked her head into the coffee table. Straightened her back before arching it, holding out her breasts like an offering. Her pink nipples stood out hard at her chest, looking so eager to be used. Her pussy was flush between her legs, but Tara stayed kneeling with fuzzy eyes as she stared up into Lindsey’s.

She would kneel and obey, just as she had been directed. She was a slaves, and slaves obeyed. Some part of her missed nuzzling up under Lindsey’s chin, but that part of her wasn’t important. Kneeling was.

Silver and gold will be stolen away…

“Stolen away…” Tara’s eyes went blank as she slumped in place like someone had reached inside of her head and flicked off every last switch. She’d already been in an obedient reverie before the trigger had hit, but now that it had there was nothing left besides an openness. She had no personality. She had no desires. She was a toy to be reused and repurposed. She was a possession. She was a slave.

It was impossible to think, and it was impossible to understand how she could want Lindsey to do anything besides what she chose to do. It was impossible to want anything at all. Why would she do anything other than surrender her will? Lindsey had commanded her, and she would yield. That was what slaves did, and she was a slave.

Why would any part of her resist the chance to have the rest of her will ripped away?

“Stolen away…” Lindsey’s voice was overwhelming, and the words ripped out so many more memories, so many more ideals that the woman had once held. Everything precious of Tara was being taken. They were possessions, and possessions couldn’t own things. They could only be owned. Tara was owned, and that meant that anything that was “hers” belonged in truth to her owner.

“Silver and gold will be stolen away…” Tara didn’t consciously remember what saying those words meant, but her mind remembered what she’d agreed it meant. It meant that the last vestiges of herself were being offered up to be taken away forever. She was giving Lindsey not permission (for what slave could give her owner permission?) but the sign that the last of her defenses were subverted. The very last of her will had been overcome, and she was ready to be a slave forever. There would be no going back. She would be ready to submit to whatever Lindsey asked of her.

“My. Fair. Lady.” Lindsey pause between each word to give them the gravitas they deserved, and Tara’s head slumped the faintest bit forward. She still kept her back arched, breasts held aloft by her hands. Her legs remained spread.

She lacked the will to close them on her own.

Lindsey lifted up her phone and took several quick pictures of the kneeling blonde. She was careful to capture an up close picture of the woman’s lost expression, the way she offered up her breasts, and a tasteful shot of her flushed cunt. When she was satisfied with the results she sent the pictures off in a media text and went to her contacts before pressing the fifth name on the list.

“Hello? Yes, hi, this is Lindsey.” She sighed as she rubbed her feet along Tara’s thighs. She was a looker, and she had been quite the investment, but Lindsey had goals and priorities. “Cute little pieces of ass” weren’t even on the list. They weren’t even there by proxy. “Yes, I think you’ll be getting the pictures of my latest catch? She was a lot of fun.”

Some people liked to take a girl like her to auction. She had a decent paying job. She’d detached herself from friends and family so no matter who wanted to make use of her for what purpose, no one would question it.

None of them would even point back at Lindsey. It had been an abusive relationship from the start, and she really hadn’t let Tara talk about her with her friends. Everything was wrapped up in a neat little bow, and she knew that the woman she called would be more than eager to take the latest blonde off of her hands. The brunette she was working on would go to another, and she imagined the redhead might be worth pitting two women against each other.

Lindsey had expensive tastes.

She nodded along as the woman praised Tara’s body and how utterly blank she looked. She’d heard it all before. She couldn’t be bothered to care. She muted her phone, yawned, and waited for the woman to shut up before she unmuted. “Wonderful, I’m glad you like her, because well…I have a bridge to sell you.”

* * *