The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Contemplating a Crime

Summary: Laura creates a plan to reclaim her lover, even if he doesn’t want to be reclaimed.

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now

As she listened to the song playing, Laura couldn’t help but smile. It was an appropriate song for where she was, the airport of course. She looked out the window where the airplanes were landing and taking off. So many people were coming and going; some were going home and others heading out. Laura had just arrived at the airport in Arizona from California, where she lived, and like everyone else, she’d come for a reason. However, her reason probably wasn’t the same as anyone else’s. As the chorus of the song played again she looked at the airplanes. If she was going to accomplish what she was here to do, she might need a wish. She looked out the window and up at the sky, at an airplane flying high in the air. Except for it’s fast movement, it was hard to distinguish it from a star in the sky. Quickly she closed her eyes and made a wish. Hopefully between that, and her plan, all would go as she wanted.

Laura walked over to the screen that listed arrivals and departures. He would be arriving in about an hour. She hated that she had to wait that long, as it gave her time to get anxious about things going well. However, she also knew she couldn’t risk her plane being delayed and getting there after him. Honestly, she couldn’t believe she was doing this; it just didn’t seem like her. Being ruled by one’s emotions is not an easy way to live, but if it’s how you are, it’s also hard NOT to live that way.

For well over a year, Laura and Alan had been talking online. They’d met in an adult oriented chat room, and had hit it off quickly. Given the nature of adult oriented rooms, their online chats had become sexual in nature pretty quickly. However, unlike many men in those chat rooms, Alan also knew how to carry on a conversation. They’d gotten to know each other.

Alan was a computer programmer. At 27, he was only two years older than she was. She’d seen many pictures of him, and they had seen each other on web cam on many occasions.

Their rapport had been spectacular and before she knew what was happening, they were spending hours talking, as well as having “cybersex” online. It had progressed to phone calls also. She’d stopped dating in the real world, as she’d rather spend time online with Alan. Not sure what her friends would think, she’d never told them she was in love with someone she’d never met. Keeping this big secret from her friends and family made talking to any of them difficult, so she’d withdrawn from them too. All she had was her job as a secretary, and Alan. They had talked about meeting up soon, something she wanted very much.

When Alan had started being available less frequently, she’d first put it off as him being busy. Their phone chats became less frequent, and their online time followed suit. Initially she tried being more available to him, so he’d know she was still there even if he was busy. Still, he was around less and less. The less she saw of him, the more she thought about him. Laura had become miserable, and since she’d never told anyone about him, she had nobody to discuss it with.

Alan had finally pulled the rug out from under her completely. He told her that it wasn’t realistic for them to continue in their relationship, and the distance was too much. With that, he’d just disappeared. Laura was devastated. Her attempts to contact him went unanswered. He was cruel in his ability to ignore her. Men were really something. They would say all the sweet, wonderful things in the world about you when pursuing you. Then they take it away just like that, once they get you.

First she’d cried about it. Then she’d become angry. How could he do this to her? Her emotions fluctuated between sorrow and anger. One thing stayed the same though, she thought about Alan obsessively. First she’d created phony IDs, to see if he was about. It turned out he was, he just must have made himself unavailable to her. She would talk to him under these IDs, since she knew him well enough to tailor an ID that would catch his interest.

The conversations she had with him as someone else were devastating to her. He would sweet talk her, the way he had when they first met, all flattering and persuasive. It made Laura sick to her stomach. Alan was a big phony; nothing about him was real, especially the feelings he once had for her. She should just leave him behind her.

Yet, she wasn’t able to do that. All the hours they’d spent talking, it had to have been real, right? More of it was NOT sexual than was. Why would he have wasted his time? The questions swirled around and around in her mind. Still she was consumed with him.

He’d tried to get her on voice a few times under one of her other ID’s, but she’d always avoided it. However, she got enough out of him to find out he’d gone out of town for a few days. This hadn’t surprised Laura. Alan was a little reclusive and was known to travel by himself from time to time. This time he’d gone to New York. There was some hypnosis class he was interested in taking. Hypnosis was a mutual fetish of theirs. Of course, Alan was now on his way back home. He didn’t know there was a welcoming committee waiting for him.

As she strolled through the airport she thought of that song, “The Year of the Cat.” One line popped into her head.

On a morning from a Bogart movie
In a country where they turn back time
You go strolling through the crowd like Peter Lorre
Contemplating a crime
She comes out of the sun in a silk dress running
Like a watercolor in the rain
Don’t bother asking for explanations
She’ll just tell you that she came
In the year of the cat

Laura laughed as she sang the lyrics in her head. She was certainly contemplating a crime. However, what she was wearing did not come close to resembling a silk dress. Her pink hoodie and blue jeans were rather common place, though they did show off her back side nicely, if she did say so herself. Her brown leather boots completed her attire. As for her hair, she’d dyed black to cover its natural dirty blond color. She had a pair of glasses on, fake glasses, so as not to be easily recognizable. She’d put in a pair of blue contacts, to mask her naturally brown eyes. Heavy make-up also coated her face, just for that added protection of her true identity. She hadn’t dressed to impress, she’d dressed for comfort.

She was here to have that meeting Alan had tried to deny her. She knew how stalkerish her behavior was. Talking to him under phony id’s, following him into chat rooms, calling him and leaving messages that went unanswered. However, it wasn’t REALLY stalking if two people were meant to be together, right? Alan just needed to be reminded of that.

Laura looked at the time. Alan’s plane should be arriving very soon. Her heart began to beat quickly in anticipation. Things just had to go right today. She’d make Alan see how they belonged together.

She watched as his plane made its way towards the gate. She stood a safe distance away from the jet way exit, just in case, and watched as people began to come off. She looked at each face, barely able to contain her excitement.

Finally she saw him. Blonde hair, blue eyes, standing tall at 6 feet, and looking much better than any picture she’d seen of him or any view of his webcam. He looked a bit tired, but good otherwise.

After he’d walked past her she began to follow him. She followed him all the way to the baggage claim area. This was where her plan would begin to take shape. She watched him as he waited for his bags to come round on the carousel. Her anxiety began to fade, and a strange calmness overcame her. She’d felt calm like this once before, the day she’d first decided to come here and stake a claim on what was hers. All would go as planned because this was simply meant to be.

After he got his bags he made his way out of the crowd of people still waiting for their bags to come around. She followed him until they got to the place to catch a cab. She got in line a few spots behind him; there were a number of people waiting for a cab tonight. Just to be safe she pulled the hood up over her head. As they waited she tried not to watch him too obviously. At one point he was scanning the line of people waiting for a cab. It made her a little nervous, wondering if he might have spotted her. Then she remembered, people watching. He’d told her it was something he did, and no doubt that was what he was doing now. She actually felt his eyes stop on her for a moment, though she pretended not to notice. Knowing Alan, he was probably admiring the way her jeans conformed to her figure, showing off her rather nice rear end.

He got in his cab and was off, for home she hoped; otherwise she would have a bit of a long night. She got a cab about 10 minutes after he did, and gave the driver the address of Alan’s apartment complex. While they drove the Police song, “I’ll be watching you” played on the radio.

She had the driver leave her at a place a bit away from the location of Alan’s actual apartment. After she paid the driver she made her way to his front door, hoping he was there. That same calm feeling overtook her again. It was going to work because they were supposed to happen. She slipped behind a tree and took a washcloth out of her rather large purse. She dabbed a little chloroform over it, a precaution that was necessary so he’d be open to listening to her. She stuck the rag back in her bag.

She was ready now, and walked up to the second floor, where his apartment was located. The light was on, so he’d obviously gone straight home. She knocked on the door and he answered quickly.

“Can I help you?” he asked, obviously having no idea who she was. This delighted and disappointed her at the same time.

“Yes you can, I am trying to find a friend’s apartment and I can’t recall the unit number,” I said, in a lowered voice that I hoped didn’t sound familiar to his ears.

“Well, I don’t know all my neighbors but I’ll help if I can,” he replied. “Why don’t you come in?”

This was all going according to plan. It would be much easier to carry this out with us behind a closed door. I smiled and accepted his offer.

“Now, what is your friend’s name?” he inquired.

I fingered the cloth in my open purse, hesitated for a moment, and said, “Time to obey mistress.”

Although his reaction time was only a couple of seconds, it felt like an eternity as I waited to see if my hypnotic trigger still worked for him. His eyes widened a bit in surprise, and then began to get a very vacant look in them. “Yes, ma’am,” he replied, as he’d been conditioned to do.

Relieved, I took my hand out of my purse. I wasn’t going to need my backup plan after all. “Good boy,” I said. “Now, show me the way to the bedroom like a good pet,” I commanded.

He led me to his room. I’d seen it on webcam many times, but seeing it in person always gives one a different perspective. It was in a bit of disarray, as one might expect of a bachelor.

“Now Alan, where do you keep your naughty toy stash?” I asked him.

“Right here, ma’am,” he said, pointing to the last drawer in his dresser. I stooped down and rummaged through it, finding what I was looking for. I took out the things I needed and stood back up. I saw his eyes start to focus for a second, widening as he saw what I’d taken out.

Now, undress for me Alan, while I watch.” Obediently he removed his shirt and his pants. He hesitated when he got to his underwear.

“All of it,” I said firmly. I watched in satisfaction as he took those off too. I smiled as I noticed that his cock was a bit on the firm side. I walked over and pushed him on the bed, while murmuring words to him to keep him in this nice, fuzzy state.

I took the bindings I’d retrieved from the drawer and spread eagled his legs to the bed. I used the cuffs on his wrists, binding him to the headboard. I checked everything to make sure he was secure, and then shoved the ball gag into his mouth.

Satisfied that he wasn’t going anywhere, I spoke again. “When I count to three, you are going to wake up. One, two, three…,” and with that, I snapped my fingers. I watched as he came completely out of his trance, and realized his predicament. He looked at me; I took the hoodie off my head and removed the glasses to give him a better picture.

He tried to say Laura, but it was very muffled under the ball gag.

“Mmmmmm hmmmmm,” I confirmed. “Glad to know you haven’t completely forgotten me. Sorry for all the dramatics but as you have refused to take my phone calls for the last three months, you left me with little other choice. I am here to make you see that you can’t run away from that which is meant to be. And what is meant to be is you and me. I know by the time I’m done with you, you’ll see things my way.”

I saw a wave of genuine fear pass through his eyes, as he wondered what I meant by all that. That look only increased my feeling of calmness and confidence.

“You have been a very naughty boy I’m afraid. If you think I don’t know what you’ve been doing, well think again. Many of those women you’ve been talking to online?”

I paused for dramatic affect.

“Many of those women were just me, in one guise or another. Even under phony id’s, you found yourself drawn back to me, don’t you see the irony of that? Still not convinced dear heart (I smiled as I said the term of endearment I’d always used for him)? Well, in a bit of time I know you’ll see it my way.”

I noted with amusement, the way his eyes widened a little at that piece of information. I was really starting to enjoy this. I began to walk around him as I continued to talk, enjoying the sound of my boot heels tapping while I circled him.

“For months you’ve ignored my messages; you blew me off. Well; that isn’t happening tonight. I’ve had it with that nonsense. You’ll hear every word I say and hang on to them for dear life. I’m in charge, just the way you always wanted me to be. Be careful what you wish for, dear heart, sometimes you get it.”

This felt so good. All the anger and resentment I’d been holding on to for all these months just unleashed themselves in my words. It felt good to let it go. Looking at him, bound and gagged on the bed, naked and helpless, I felt something welling up inside of me that I’d never felt before. I recognized it as arousal, but not the type I’m used to. Part of me wanted to hurt him, and I wondered if I was going to be able to fight that part of me. It hadn’t been in my plan, but not everything always goes the way we envision it.

I looked at the candle on his nightstand. I picked it up and rifled in the drawer looking for something to light it with. I found a pack of matches and soon the candle’s flame was flickering around. I watched his eyes, knowing he wondered what I was going to do. There was a bit of anxiety, but there was something else too. I didn’t pause too long to wonder what it was.

“Now I’ve never done this before Alan, so forgive me if I don’t get it quite right.”

I held the candle above him a bit, and watched as the wax began to melt and drizzle down. As the wax melted down I began to whisper, “Deep down Alan, mind dropping with the wax.”

His eyes fluttered and I knew he was dropping back down into trance. I watched as the first bit of wax fell off the candle, and down to his stomach. He twitched a bit, but it didn’t seem to be burning him. I continued to let the wax drizzle down, falling in drips on his skin. His cock was hard as a rock and I knew he was getting off on this.

The thrill of being in control of the one who had consumed my thoughts for so long began to get the better of me. All the times I’d envisioned our meeting it had never been like this. But this is what it was and I felt a need to possess him completely.

“Time to obey mistress,” I whispered, as I watched him fall the rest of the way. I slid the boots off my feet and off came the jeans and panties shortly after. He was going to be mine in every way tonight. I slid my sex, which I realized was very wet, down on his aroused cock. I took him with every part of me, while I whispered words to him. I reminded him of how he needed me, how he wanted me, how he would never be able to leave me like that again.

Wanting to kiss him I decided to risk removing the ball gag. He didn’t make a sound, only looked at me with that blank, obedient stare. I kissed him hard and he kissed me back. He was thrusting up against me as I thrust down. We came together, both of our bodies covered in sweat.

I stared at him, wondering what I should do next. Technically I hadn’t really committed any crime, as he’d not struggled against the bindings. I hadn’t had to use the drug, so that wasn’t an issue. Still…I was concerned about what would happen once I let his bindings loose.

I bit the bullet and undid the cuffs on his wrists and straps on his ankles. I debated waking him up from the trance, and decided it was best to leave him as he was. Let me have tonight, and tomorrow would bring what it brought.

We lay in bed together. I whispered, “Come closer dear heart.” This time the words were said sincerely, without the bite they’d had when I said them earlier. He obliged by scooching over and resting his head on my shoulder. We both fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning I woke up and took in my surroundings. As the events of the night before came back to my memory, I looked at Alan still sleeping beside me. I pondered just sneaking out and leaving, and hoping he’d just let it be. Then I thought about it, I’d come here with a purpose and doing that would defeat that purpose completely.

Before I had too long to ponder my options, I felt Alan stirring next to me. When he opened his eyes and looked at me, I found I was holding my breath, waiting for his reaction.

“Well Laura, what would you like to have for breakfast?” Alan asked cheerfully, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened here last night.

I paused, not sure how to react to that. In some ways I guess it shouldn’t surprise me. I could recall the way we’d exchange heated words, he’d storm off, and then just pretend like nothing had happened the next day. It irritated me to no end. Still, this was a little different than those times.

I looked at him, feeling like if I let him do this I was giving him the control back. I wasn’t quite ready to let him have it yet, if I ever would be. “I thought I’d have you for breakfast,” I said, practically purring.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said. I couldn’t really tell if he was saying that in sincerity, or if it was his subtle way of giving me grief. It was really hard to tell with him somehow. Amazing the traits I’d forgotten about him, considering how much time I’d spent obsessing over him these last few months. However, he didn’t seem angry about the events of last night.

I knew I’d better take control now before I lost it. I reached over for him, kissing him hard. He responded in kind, as we collapsed in bed and began to make love. For a little while we just drowned ourselves in each other, and nothing else seemed to matter.

We enjoyed the afterglow of our lovemaking by lying in each other’s arms. “Alan…..,” I started to say in a serious tone.

“Shhhhhhhhh,” he whispered, putting his finger over my lips. He grinned at me with that smile I loved so much. “It’s driving you crazy isn’t it,” he asked.

I just nodded. “How about this,” he continued. “I PROMISE we’ll talk about it in depth, and analyze every aspect of it to your heart’s content, just not right now.”

I looked at him doubtfully, feeling weird at having this normal type of conversation after what had occurred last evening. I’d felt dark and angry last night, had plotted last evening for weeks, and now he was acting like everything was fine.

“Look Laura, I was an ass and I know I was an ass, will that satisfy you for now? I know I probably deserved something much worse than what ended up happening. By the way, your natural hair color is much prettier.”

Some moments in life are very anti-climactic and this was definitely one of them. I took a deep breath and composed myself. “I guess I will be satisfied with knowing you’ve seen the error of your ways for now,” I said, feeling my confidence starting to return. He’d admitted he’d been wrong, which was worth something, even if it had been a bit backhanded.

“Good, I’m glad we understand each other,” he said. Now let’s go have breakfast, mistress,” he said. We both laughed a bit at that and the tension faded. It all came back to me, the way he’d always do this to me. I’d get so upset about something, and then he’d make it seem like it was nothing at all. But no, this had been something and he’d promised we’d discuss it and I’d see to it he followed through.

“Ok Alan, time for breakfast,” I said agreeably.

“By the way Laura, did you bring any other clothes for this uh…vacation?” he asked teasingly.

My silence told him that in fact, I had not planned that far ahead.

“Well, the rest of your visit should be interesting then,” he said, as he handed me his robe to put on.

“I guess you’re right,” I agreed, laughing in spite of myself. Interesting indeed…..