The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Constructive Indoor Conflict Resolution

He was legend. He had a record that had never been beat. And she was winning. She blocked the table lamp with the small stool. Her momentum was strong and she followed through, the stool almost smashing into K5’s head. He deflected it with a martial arts block, fast and hard, his body trimmed and trained to the extent of human capacity. She had already rolled over to the bedside TV and ripped the cord out of the wall with a powerful jerk. Blocking a TV was too much even for K5 and he dodged left instead, the only place he could dodge and she was there already, kicking her heel into his solar plexus so hard and fast that he crashed into the bookcase behind him. He groaned, lost his air, and she came around him. She took a punch in the shoulder that hurt like hell but ignored it because she knew he was weakened. She locked his neck and it was over.

He took it with grace; he even bought her a drink. She must have been more tired than she thought because she crashed into bed with her head spinning like if she was drunk.

* * *

Evelyn was woken up by her door slamming into the wall. She rolled out of bed and got into a standing fighting position in the blink of an eye but there was no attack. Instead her Drill Instructor Grant entered, staring at her. “Inspection! Show me your fucking body, agent.”

She was wearing fatigues and a white top. She felt her cheeks redden but she couldn’t disobey a direct order and so she lifted her top over her head and tossed it onto the bed. She had no bra underneath. She stood at attention. Grant came up to her and stared her in the eyes, his face empty like rock as always. She was ruffled, the gentle waviness of her brown hair disturbed. He took a step back and looked down her body. She was in perfect shape, her body trim and shapely with just enough feminine fat to make all her lines soft and well curved. Her dark nipples stiffened as she was ashamed of Grant looking at her topless. This had never happened before. She wanted to leave, to refuse, but the thought of disobeying made her nauseated to the point where she just had to stop thinking about it.

He traced a hand over her stomach, lingering over the even indentation of her belly button. “This is good but I can almost see your stomach muscles. You’ll need to gain a little to be more sexually appealing, understood?”

“Yes Sir,” she said loud and clear, not looking at him but past him at some point in the distance.

He cupped her breasts which nicely filled his hands. She felt her head spin because the Drill Sergeant had definitely never done that before. And her nipples were stiffening and she couldn’t stop it, the arousal was a drug rushing though her system, unbidden. “Very supple and round. Good.” He looked down. “Open your pants.”

She felt a shiver of fear but she reached down and unbuttoned the fatigues. She pulled down the zipper and allowed the pants to hang open. They barely stayed up over her hips. Her heart beat faster. If they fell down she’d be naked as she had no panties on. And even now the soft V lines to her sex were showing together with the top of her pubic hair.

The Drill Instructor looked at that. “It’s common among slaves and submissives not to have pubic hair. Are you aware of this?” He wasn’t shouting but he was still speaking to her forcefully.

“Yes Sir! I have heard of that,” she responded. What kind of question was that?

“So if you had no pubic hair you would look like an obedient little slave girl. Wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Button up your pants agent and follow me.”

She closed her pants and followed the Drill Instructor. They left her room and she blushed even more. It was in the middle of the night but she was topless. She covered her breasts with her arms. Ignoring the two armed guards in the corridor Grant lead her to one of the shower and locker rooms. Both guards stared at her semi naked body. One whistled.

The shower and locker room was empty. The Drill Instructor threw her a small hygiene package. “Shave your pubic hair.”

She began opening the package but before she was even halfway he hollered for her to speed up. She thrust her pants down and began to shave herself using a mirror, desperate not to cut herself and still be fast about it. She had never felt so exposed, her pants down before this man, careful fingers over her exposed lower lips as stroke after stroke took the hair away. She had tears in her eyes when she washed the last few hairs off. Now she was bare like a slave girl just like the Drill Instructor had said. She didn’t want people to take her like a slave girl.

The Drill Instructor did not ease her worries. He gave her a collar with a prominent padlock. “Put this on. Tell me if you ever fantasized about being raped or enslaved.”

The tears were starting to run down her face now. She took the collar and put it around her neck. The padlock went on the back and she locked it. It clicked. She jerked even as it did. “Yes Sir,” she answered, still loud and clear. “I have imagined being raped or enslaved.”

“Did it make you wet, agent?” the Drill Instructor demanded loudly.

“Yes Sir!” she said and this time her crying came through in her voice.

“So you’re a submissive girl that gets horny being forced!” The Drill Instructor came up close to her. Her pants were still down around her ankles. He grabbed her sex like if it was a thing, meeting her eyes with his own. He slipped a finger into her pussy and she knew he’d find her wet. “Good job with the shave. Take off the fatigues.” He was holding a carry bag and he searched around it.

She stepped out of her pants so that she stood naked.

“This is your new uniform.” He handed her a silk outfit. “Put it on!”

She struggled to get into it quickly enough. It was a band of black cloth that went around her torso to narrowly cover her breasts, tied in the back, and silk panties slitted so that there were two distinct sides to the groin that overlapped only lightly. The slit would normally stay closed but it made it easy to get to her now aching pussy.

The instructor had not moved an inch away and was still in her face. “Do you want to to graduate agent?”

“Yes Sir!” she said loud and clear again. Of this she was certain. She had invested everything to make this happen.

He came even closer so that their faces almost touched. He lowered his voice. “And do you want your future role as a spy to be that of a sexual slave girl forced to be obedient in every thing?”

She swallowed hard. “No Sir, that’s not why I signed up.” She felt her pussy clench but her answer was true. She didn’t know why this was so arousing to her. She knew she couldn’t disobey.

“Then you will work twice as hard from now on! Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir!”

“And the first thing you’re going to do is show me you can act out even a role that you don’t want. And if you do not do it well I swear you will become it for real. Before you return to bed you will go out and offer each guard your complete servitude!”

She felt her throat dry. “Yes Sir!” He didn’t say anything, kept staring at her and she saw that he was not going to back down. This was not a test of her readiness to follow orders. It was a test of her ability to perform.

She turned around to leave, leaving her pants there on the floor. She was shuddering, wondering what they would do to her. She had been ordered to pretend to be a slave girl.

“Agent!” her Drill Instructor called before she left. “Lets test you for real. Convince each guard that you’re submissive beyond the exercise, make them believe you’re a true slave girl at heart, make them think that you’d love it if they come into your room at night and rip your panties off you and fuck you hard even while you cry no.”

“Yes Sir!”

She left the locker room. There was a guard just outside. “Is there anything I can do for you Master?” she said to him at once, before she had time to hesitate.

He grinned and looked over her body, the little band of silk to cover her breasts, the silk panties. “I love this part when they train new girls,” he said and put a finger against her panties. He pushed lightly and entered her pussy and she whimpered. “What kinda of service are you offering?” he asked.

“I will do anything you want, I’m your loyal slave girl,” she said, her voice weak. She felt barriers shatter inside of her. Her sex was hot around the man’s finger. When he unzipped his pants and turned her around to push her up against the wall she was more than ready. She was moaning after two strokes and faster than ever before in her life she came to a body shaking orgasm that made her cry out. The guard continued to fuck her hard and fast from behind, lifting her from the floor lightly with each powerful stroke into her needy pussy.

When he started to cum she remembered she had no birth control. Never had she thought she’d need that at the agency. She wanted to slide off his hard cock but he grabbed her by her collar and held her fast as he shot hot cum into her body. She whimpered. When he finally stopped pushing her so hard she whispered, “Oh Master,” feeling some of his cum on her inner thigh.

He slapped her behind and sent her on her way.

She was fantastically relieved that there had only been one guard. There had been two when she entered the locker room. Maybe the other one had been instructed to leave. She almost got to her door when it struck her.

No!

She turned. She went back to the guard who had just fucked her and came close enough to whisper. “I’m sorry but,” she whispered, “Even that we don’t know each other… You just fucked me… Like I’m a slave girl… And I just came from it… I know if… I don’t say this now I’ll… never have the chance to… We both know I’m only doing this to prove I can handle it… as a spy… But I thought… I’d want you to know that…” She looked down and swallowed. How could she say this? She couldn’t believe she was saying it. She had to say it. He’d think of her as a secretly submissive girl forever. In ten years when she wasn’t working for the agency anymore maybe he’d call her up in the middle of the night and tell her to strip. And from the way her pussy was clenching at the thought she knew she would obey. But she had to say it. Even if it condemned her to a lifetime of submissiveness. The man didn’t say anything but she knew he was listening. Intently. “It… turns me on like crazy… Like you noticed… Being taken against my will… Dominated… Forced to concede that I’m profoundly submissive no matter how much I try to hide it… I’ll always be a slave girl, exercise or no exercise.”

He took this in for a bit and then he placed his hands on her waist. Confident. He lead her back towards her room. She felt her breath catch in her throat. What was he doing? What was going to happen?

He dropped her panties before they were even by the bed. He threw the flimsy material aside and looked. He chuckled and then kissed her. She found herself kissing him back submissively. She didn’t even know the man’s name. He was hard again and he took her on the bed, fucking her even faster this time. She came again. When he was done he pulled off her silk top too and threw it, leaving her naked. He made her sleep on a blanket on the floor just to make a point. He went back to do his guard thing but he said he’d keep checking.

She was content when she began to drift asleep. She had gotten the exercise right. She’d pass to the next level, she was sure of it. She just wished the thought of being forced to sleep on the floor wearing nothing but a locked collar didn’t make her pussy heat up so fast.

* * *

She couldn’t believe what had happened and she couldn’t think of what it would take to do her training. And she was collared and with nothing but the two pieces of silk on. She didn’t know how it had come to this last night and it perplexed her. What twisted her head even more was the way her pussy clenched when she eventually had to leave her room anyhow. It was not that she would blindly obey any command the Drill Sergeant would give her. It was simply that she had nothing else to wear.

The Constructive Indoor Conflict Resolution exercise of the morning was surprisingly with K5 again. He rarely came in more than once a month. It had to be a matter of a rematch, but she was not surrendering the win. Again her tactics were better, she took greater advantage of the staged apartments.

“Love your new outfit,” K5 said, his voice smooth and powerful like a martini.

She dodged and rolled, her heart already beating too fast to speed up from the tightening up of sensitive parts of her body as she finally failed to block out the thought that she was in some kind of slave girl outfit.

K5 threw a canteen of water on the fuse box set in the kitchen wall and all the lights went out, leaving the pretend streetlights from outside the only thing to illuminate this particular apartment stage. She pulled a knife from the block on the kitchen. She swung at him and he blocked her arm, twisting her wrist until the knife fell limply on the floor. She had predicted it and was about to knee him in the groin when she saw his other hand going low on her body.

And she found herself hesitate. What if he dominated her too? But she wasn’t that submissive. The thinking took too long and he picked her up by an arm and with a hand between her legs to lift her. He pushed her onto the counter, sitting her there and as she readied herself to bite him, a last resort attack heavily drilled into female operatives by the agency, his finger entered the opening of the panties and touched the heat of her pussy.

She gasped and he grinned. “I heard you did great in the slave girl exercise,” he whispered coarsely. “Like a natural in fact.”

She whimpered but managed to grab a hold of the block of knives. She couldn’t get to any of the knives but she slammed the block against him. He took it on the shoulder, pulling back. She managed to get off the counter and backtrack.

She couldn’t fight and win in even hand to hand combat. He was faster, stronger and more experienced. A major point of the exercise was the ‘constructive’ part. She constructed. She pulled out a drawer of the kitchen counter. It was filled with eating utensils. She threw the whole thing towards K5 and ducked low to sweep his legs while he was distracted.

He ducked too, and the drawer flew over his head. She couldn’t sweep him when he was crouching and he grabbed her ankle, pulling her off balance and towards him. He slid his hand into her panties from above, cupping her sex. “You even shaved your pussy like a good slave girl. Most female agents refuse to do that part.”

She felt her legs going weak, her mind racing with images of last night and her training. She was wet. He pushed her backwards, hard, and she fell prone onto her back with his hand still in her underwear. She shuddered. “I only did what I was told.”

“Take off your top,” he commanded, his voice hard but filled with lust. He had a handsome voice.

Her eyes widened. “No!”

“Take it off right now girl,” he repeated and he put a finger just onto her slit. The promise of pleasure bloomed from her groin.

She was breathing fast and hard, her eyes wide. She undid the knot for the silk top and threw it aside. K5 immediately came over her, cupping her left breast with his free hand, massaging. “I heard you’re into rape fantasies too.”

“No, please, don’t do this I…”

He ripped the panties off her with a snap and threw them aside. He forced her legs apart with his knees. She could almost smell her own arousal.

“Don’t worry, I won’t rape you. Beg me to fuck you instead,” he said, leaning in to whisper right into her ear. “You’re just property, tell me to use your body as it’s mine.”

She didn’t want to and she knew she had no reason to obey. But she felt like a slave girl. Her body tingled like a slave girl’s. She needed to act like one to make her image of herself complete. “Please… fuck me,” she whispered. “My body is your property, please use it,” she pleaded. She wanted it.

He fucked her there on the floor and she came twice before it was over. When he had satisfied himself he pulled her up from the floor and locked her arms behind her back. When the exercise adjuster came in to end the game in his favor she was still naked, showing every curve; he had a leg between hers so that her thighs were invitingly open, her bare sex still gleaming from the sex and her arousal. Evelyn must have looked as dominated as she felt.