The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Confessions of a Vampire’s Slave

Let me tell you my story, and see if you believe me. The police, prosecuting attorney, judge, and a jury of my peers didn’t. Hell, even my attorney didn’t believe me. So now I have nothing but time to tell my story over and over again. Let me start by telling you about myself.

I never met my mother, for she died giving birth to me, a fact my father never let me forget till the day he died. I did everything for him, I cleaned for him as soon as I could walk. I cooked for him since I could figure out how to operate the stove. I went from school to home. He always found fault with everything I did. I grew up knowing I can never do anything right.

When he died, I had his property and money. Men started to call on me, and I found someone who at first promised me the life I always wanted, but just gave me more of the same I took from my father all these years, but was worst.

For he cheated on me, and said it was my fault, I drove him to other women’s arms, for he said I never gave him satisfaction. I let him do with me as he want, and he hurt me, hurt me over and over again. I had no where to go, I was trapped, so I just took this abuse.

The one stroke of luck I had so far in my life, was a all expense trip to Europe. He didn’t want to take me, but had no choice. Even this stroke of luck turned my life inside out and I wound up in prison for 5 consecutive life terms. There was more, but in a act of feeling sorry for me, the district attorneys only tried to tie me to those murders. I told them the truth, but the truth was so hard to believe, they didn’t.

We were in some hotel in some city in eastern Europe where I met her, but I am getting ahead of myself.

The one time I found my husband in bed with another woman, I was so humiliated, he actually felt sorry for me. He promised he would change his ways. He said he wont cheat on me anymore, but more like he would not do so in our apartment.

So here I was in this strange city, actually enjoying myself exploring. My husband found it boring and left me to go back to the hotel room. When I went back to the room later, I found him in bed with another woman. I screamed and ran from the room, out of the hotel and just kept running away. I wanted to run away from my life, as it was.

I ran for hours till I could not run anymore. I found a park bench and started to cry hysterically. I never felt so alone as I did right now. I didn’t know where I was, or how to get back to the hotel, if I ever wanted to go back there.

That is where I met her. I was double over in a wrenching crying fit, when I felt a hand starting to caress me. I jerked up to look who it was, and the moment I saw her face, her eyes, I felt so calm now. She spoke to me, but her voice was inside my mind, or so I thought. She asked me what my trouble was. I thought of the events, before I could even mouth the words, she knew everything, my abusive cheating husband, my abusive father, everything about my life, and I didn’t utter a word to her.

She comforted me, for the first time in my life, someone comforted me. It felt so strange. So this is what happiness is I thought. She responded, pretty soon I will know a happiness that I never knew before.

She asked where I was staying. I didn’t know where I was even, but I thought of the front of the place. She smiled at me, again, even though her lips didn’t move, she told me she knew where it was, took me by the arm and guided me back to the hotel. I must have run in circles for in a couple of blocks I was back at the hotel.

She guided me to the couch, had me think of the room number, which all of a sudden I can remember very easily. She told me to sit here till she summons me. I didn’t understand, but acknowledge that I would.

As I just sat there, I felt so strange, I felt a calm I cannot remember feeling before. A couple of minutes later, I heard a voice tell me to go the room now. I swear someone whispered that in my ear, but when I turned my head to look, there was no one there.

I went to the room, but I was not prepared for the horror I saw. There was blood all over the place, my husband’s body all torn up, that strange women covered in blood, dripping from her lips even. I wanted to scream, but at that moment, she pointed her hand at me and the scream died. I went totally numb. I couldn’t feel anything.

She slowly approached me. There was a evil about her, I wanted to run, but nothing in my body would move. She stood right in front of my eyes. I felt something very cold brush the hair away from my neck. Her head then leaves my sight. I know she is looking at my neck, when I feel a pain that hurts so bad, just like how I was hurt in the past, but this was different, for there was something going on that I didn’t realize yet.

After a moment she stopped biting me, and I would never feel the same either. No longer was her appearance scared me, for I accepted it. I accepted lots of things, like I will obey her, she is everything to me now, she is the most important thing in my life now, which she is.

She looked around the room, as I did. The fact that my husband was butchered like he was, no longer mattered to me. She turned back to me and for the first time, she spoke using her mouth. She told me, no, she programmed me to tell the police exactly what had happened here. She told me so much detail, that I started to believe that what she told me, actually happened.

For the first time I noticed the dead woman on the balcony. Her dead body didn’t even bother me, for even dressed I recognized her, she was the one I found in bed with my husband. Good for her, I thought, she deserved it. A voice deep inside of me cried out when that thought went through my brain, but I ignored it. After she told me what I saw and happened, she told me that when she leaves, I will scream as loud as I can. The events I was to tell the authorities was this.

I went back to my hotel room, discovered my loving husband murdered, and I screamed. My scream startled the woman who murdered my husband as she tried to jump to the next balcony, causing her to loose her balance, and plunge to her death below.

I told my mistress; yes I will do as you command me to do. She stood on the railing holding the dead woman, I screamed, she dropped her, and jumped.

It seemed I woke everyone in the hotel because it seemed everyone was in my room, before being sickened from the scene. The police questioned me for hours, but my story didn’t change, because I actually thought what I said, actually happened. They finally let me go. Because of what happened, they took me directly to the airport and sent me home back to United States. The American Embassy took care of shipping his body back.

The next couple of weeks, I truly felt happy for the first time in my life. My husbands insurance money from his job would make sure I would never have to work again in my life.

She then reappeared in my life. While eating dinner, the door bell rang. Even before answering it, I knew who it was. I opened the door to my mistress and just stood there till she commanded me.

She closed the door while I just stood there. She began to touch me in places that I didn’t even like when my husband touched me there. But her touch was different. Even though she felt cold as cold could be her touch was gently, loving, not like my husband for all he seemed to do was find pleasure in hurting me.

She then bit me again, this time harder and longer, but instead of feeling pain, I felt pleasure like I never felt before. It was so wonderful to feed my mistress, to give her nourishment. Not only will I nourish her, but will bring her others for her to nourish upon too. She told me this is my life now. I will serve her, and I do so willingly.

She dressed me that night, made me up to look like someone I never thought I could look like, I was gorgeous, and I loved how I looked.

Even when I left her presence, I still felt her in my mind. I walked by a bar, and she told me to go inside. She saw everything through my eyes. I scanned the room, and she directed me to sit near another woman. I struck up a conversation, or more appropriately, she did through me. I was saying things to another woman, that I couldn’t even discuss to my husband. Things I didn’t even know what I was saying.

Now things got real strange. I pulled out a cigarette which I didn’t even know I was carrying, pulled out a lighter, and ignited it. For some reason I don’t understand, I started to talk to her about if she ever looked at a flame, how interesting it flickers as it burns. She was soon fixated on it. I moved the lighter from side to side to make sure her eyes were following it. I then told her how tired she feels, barely able to keep her eyes open. She started to nod off. When her eyes finally flickered shut. I told her to remain asleep and open her eyes, which she did.

I told her to follow me, which she did without question. We soon arrived back at my apartment. My mistress examined the lovely lady I hypnotized at the bar and was very happy, which made me very happy.

I watched with total fascination as my mistress teased and pleasured the woman I brought her. I felt hot myself, as my hands starting pleasuring myself, without my knowing what I was doing. She then went to kiss her on the cheek, but instead bit down hard on her neck, tearing her flesh open, and sucking up the blood as it escaped the body.

I went from being totally turned on, to totally repulsed at what I was seeing, but I was still turned on by it. I knew she was dead before my mistress dropped her body to the floor. She then turned her attention me. She made me feel so good before feeding on me again. She told me not to worry, that I will be ok.

She then bit me, and the pleasure of her first bit flooded back into my mind and made me feel great, as great as back at that hotel room. This is all that mattered, feeding my mistress, whether with my own blood or the blood of others, it didn’t matter, as long as she is happy, I am happy.

After feeding my mistress, she left me to dispose of the dead body, which left to clean up the room.

This scene repeated over and over again, till the newspapers started to play reports about the missing people. I didn’t pay it any mind, till the police started to question me. It turns out that some people had recognized me as the last person several of the missing people were seen with.

When I saw my mistress, she read my thoughts, knew the police were close to arresting me. She then looked at me in a way that scared me. For the second time, she had me frozen in place. I wanted to run, but I couldn’t move a muscle. As she held my shoulders, I was so scared, never been so scared as this in my life.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, and a voice yelled, police, open up. I don’t know how I was able to, but I was able to scream for help.

The police knocked down the door, my mistress threw me like a rag doll to the floor and turned on the police.

They both drew their guns and pointed it at my mistress and told her to stop where she was, which she ignored. They then opened fire when they felt their safety threatened. The bullets just passed through her, didn’t even bother her.

She grabbed one of the cops, and threw him against the wall with such force, that he crumpled to the floor dead. She then turned her attention to the other. He continued to shoot, but nothing would stop her.

She took a swipe at him, barely touching him, but grabbed enough of his uniform to tear it open, exposing the large gold crucifix he had around his neck. She immediately cringed in horror at this holy symbol. He didn’t know what was happening, but with his hand took out the cross from the tattered uniform and showed it proudly to my mistress. It was all she could take, as she run out of the room through the window.

We both looked at each other, him not sure what just happened, me understanding everything.

Just then two more policemen showed up at the door with their guns drawn. The policeman who just saved my life, turned to face his coworkers, but in his torn unrecognizable uniform, holding his gun, the other police thought he was a bad person and opened fired, killing him before he hit the floor. Also killing the only person who would have told them I am innocent in the murder of the other police officer.

After a show trial, I was quickly convicted on all counts of murder and sentenced to 5 consecutive life terms.

This is my story, but no one will believe it.