The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Conditioner

by Iron Nick

Cora St. Claire pulled her Mercedes SUV into the parking place right in front of the doors to the building. The building was red brick with white colums in front and ornate double doors. The windows were tall and thin blue glass. There was no name on the building, but in big gold numbers was the street address 2540. Cora checked the gift certificate again: “A freind has referred you for a free facial, deep conditioning, massage, and more. 2540 W. Oleander. Saturday 3:00.” She had left the upscale boutique she owned early to come here.

Cora looked in her rear view mirror. She patted her thick chestnut hair and admired the caramel highlights that were added by stylist two days earlier. She removed her designer sunglasses and checked her makeup. She smiled and put her glasses back on. She got out of her vehicle, closed the door, and hit the lock button on the key fob. She smoothed her black linen slacks and walked towards the door. She stopped and stepped over to get a look at herself in the reflection of one of the windows. “Not bad for 40,” she thought as she admired herself. She went and opened one of the double doors and entered.

Cora entered a sumptuos lobby. The floor was covered in plush red carpeting, there was a fountain in the middle of the lobby of a marble mermaid pouring water out of a vase. Marble columns surrounded the lobby, and there were green leather couches and chairs on the other side of the fountain. To the left of the fountain was a large wooden table with carved legs and behind the table sat a young woman flipping through a large leather bound book. The young woman looked up. “Mrs. St. Claire?” she asked.

“Ms St. Claire,” said Cora, putthing the emphasis on the “Ms.”

“Oh, forgive me,” said the young lady. “I’ll call your personal spa attendant now.” She picked up the receiver of the black phone on the table and punched a button. “Ms. St. Claire is here.” She waited a moment then hung up.

A few seconds later, a man walked in from the right side of the room through thick black curtains. Hew as tall and lean with black hair, bright blue eyes, high cheek bones, and a black mustache and goattee. He was wearing a black silk suit and red silk shirt. “Hello, Ms. St. Claire,” he said with a slight accent Cora could not place. “My name is Henry. I am your servant today. You are signed up for a facial, deep conditioning, and a massage, but I think we may be able to offer you more. Put yourself in our hands, and you’ll get the spa treatment of a lifetime.”

“Thank you, Henry, but um, what is this place called?”

“Oh, The Spa. We just call it ‘The Spa.’ We prefer to keep it very exclusive. Now would you follow me, please Ms. St. Claire?”

“Oh, call me Cora,” she said as she walked over to Henry. He extended his hand and opened the curtain with the other. He walked her down a hall that was decorated like the lobby with red carpeting and marble columns.

Henry led her to a red door. “In here you will find a bathrobe, slippers, basin, and our special organic makeup remover. Please remove your makeup and put on the robe and slippers. You can leave your underwear on or off; it’s up to you. Might I add, you look to be in fantastic shape, and you’re hair is so soft and lush looking. You are a very attractive lady, and I’m glad you decided to check us out. You are just the clientelle we’re looking to attract.”

“Thank you, Henry,” said Cora beaming. She gently cupped the hair that hung down over her right shoulder, lifted it, and let it drop. “I try my best: tennis every weekend, aerobics three times a week, yoga every morning, and my hair...I guess you could say it’s my ‘crowning glory!’”

“You’re a very lovely woman,” said Henry. I bet when your children are older, you’ll be the mom their friends crush on.”

“My only child is a freshman in college,” Cora said with a confident grin.

“Seriously?” said Herny, “Wow, no one would ever have guessed YOU have a child in COLLEGE.”

“Thank you,” said Cora with a slight blush, “you’re too kind!”

“Not at all. ! I’m sure you’ll love our deep conditioning treatment for your hair, though you don’t really need it, but it is very exhilerating as is our facial.” In a few minutes, Leah will come get you for your first treatment. He bowed, took her hand and lightly kissed it.

She smiled as he bowed, and she entered the room. The room had a red plush chair, marble tile, and marble sink with gold faucets. Over the sink was a gold framed mirror. On a table next to the sink was a clear bottle with a pale blue liquid in it and two folded wash clothes. On a hook on the wall was hanging a plush pink bathrobe. A pair of pink slippers were on teh floor under the robe. There was soft, new age music playing. There were two signs on the wall. One said, “TRUST us to pamper you!” and the other said, “BELIEVE in US to treat you right!”

Cora stripped to her matching pink lacey bra and panty set and slipped on the bathrobe and slippers. The robe was plush and very comfortable. She ran her hand down the sleeve. There was a knock on the door. Cora opened it, and a petite Asian looking girl was there smiling at her. The girl had a glass of red wine on a silver platter. She held the platter in front of her.

“Ms. St. Claire, compliments of the Spa. It’s a nice pinot noir.”

Cora thanked her and took the wine. She took a long sip. “Lovely,” she said.

“If you would follow me please,” the young lady said.

“Of course,” said Cora. She followed the young lady down the hall to a pink door. Coira took another sip of of wine as the girl opened the door and let Cora enter.

The room was small with a large chair on a pedestal over a basin for foot baths. Over the chair was what looked to be a hair dryer that was made out of black glass.

“Please step up to the chair and remove your slippers,” said the young lady.

Cora stepped up to the chair, sat down and slipped off the slippers.

The girl turned on the foot bath and gently lifted Cora’s ankles and set her feet into the bath.

Cora took another sip of wine, closed her eyes, and smiled. The bottom of the bath was a rubber foot massager, and the water was warm and swirled around her feet. “That feels wonderful,” whispered Cora.

“Yes, doesn’t it?” said the girl. “Now, I’m going to lower the relaxation helmet. It will play very soothing music accompanied by soft gently strobing lights. Just relax.”

Cora finished the wine in one gulp.

The girl stepped up besides the chair. She took the wine glass and set it down on the ledge by the footbath. She lowered the large black glass helmet down. It covered Cora’s head completely without touching it. As Cora glanced around the inside of the helmet, soft music similar to the music she heard in the changing room started to play llights started to dance around the inside of the helmet. She smiled and watched the lights play. As she did, she sank further into a relaxed state. She thought she heard the words “trust,” and “believe us,” but could not be sure, so she just shrugged it off and relaxed deeper and deeper. The wine seemed to be hitting her hard too as she felt a bit tipsy.

Cora woke up as the helmet was lifted and the room’s light hit her eyes. She blinked a few times and looked around. The you girl was standing besides her. “You dozed off, Ms. St. Claire.”

“Oh, yes, I was so relaxed,” said Cora. She still felt a bit tipsy, and she was very relaxed and feeling very comfortable and eager to get on with her spa treatment.

The girl took Cora’s feet one at a time out of the bath and dried them with a warm, plush towel, then put the slippers on. She helped Cora down. “Follow me, please,” she said smiling at Cora.

Cora followed the girl to another door down the hall. This door opened to a room about 300 square feet. In the middle was what looked like a shampoo station at a salon. A tall, thin woman stood by the chair and basin. The same soft new age music was playing. There were two curtains, one on either side of the room, and Cora thought she heard whispered male voices, but dismissed it. She walekd over to the chair and sat down and reclined.

“I’m Marie, and I’m going to administer your facial,” the tall woman said. It’s a very rare and delicate procedure. We have to extract the facial in special way, and it may feel a bit weird at first, but TRUST me, you WILL love it!”

“I’m sure I will,” said Cora.

The woman put a pair of tanning booth glasses on Cora’s face. Cora could only see shadows now. As Cora relaxed, she thought she heard some more people enter the room, but again, she ignored it. She thought about how nice the employees were here and how much she trusted them and beleived this would be a great experience.

There was a shadow in front of her which she thought somewhat looked liked the outline of a man holding a TV camera, but again, she just dismissed it. She heard some odd noises on either side of her face. It should like someone rubbing his or her hands together lightly. This went on for several moments until something wet, warm, and sticky landed on her face.

Cora felt a shudder run through her body. Another shot of the substance landed on her face, and another shudder went through her body. She did not know why this sensation felt so good. She just smiled and parted her lips.

“Don’t worry if any gets on your lips,” said Maria, “it’s 100% organic and edible.”

Right after Maria said that, some of the creamy substance landed on Maria’s cheek and lip. Maria licked it. It was warm and salty. She thought it tasted familiar, but she then found herself getting turned on, and she was a bit embarrassed by it. “This feels so good,” cooed Cora, “what is it?”

“It’s an old nautical treatment,” said Maria as she started to rub the cream on Cora’s face. “Seamen used to use it. Hunting sperm whales at sea was tough on their skin, so seamen used a special sperm whale oil to keep their skin from drying and cracking.”

Cora sighed gently, “seamen...sperm whales...” she said softly. More of the substance hit her face, and more shudders went through her body.

“It’s not from whales now,” said Maria, “it’s still natural and organic, though. You seem to be getting warm. Let’s take this robe off.”

Cora was worried that she was starting to get wet in the crotch, but she trusted Maria and hoped Maria would not notice.

Maria helped Cora take off the robe. As Cora turned her head, she thought she saw shadows of multiple people on either side of her, but she shrugged it off.

After Cora heard some more shuffling feet, she heard some more sounds like skin being rubbed. A few moments later, more of the facial treatment landed on her face, and she shuddered again. She was growing more aroused and breathing through her mouth.

Maria massaged the facial substance onto Cora’s face. “Yes, you love this seamen sperm on your face.”

“Seaman sperm?” thought Cora, “doesn’t she mean...” but more of it splattered onto her face, and she felt herself actually getting close to orgasm. She forgot all about what Maria had said.

“Ok, your face is coated now,” said Maria. “We’ll let this set while we do your hair now.”

Cora just nooded. Her chest was heaving now. She heard more sounds of people moving around. Then she felt what seemed like three people each taking a handful of her hair and starting to gently pull on those handfulls.

“This is our special deep conditinioning,” said Maria, “It’s very similar to your facial treatment. It’s quite a job to get this on your hair, but since your hair is so soft and silky, this hair job is easy.”

“Ohhh, OK,” said Cora.

“Your hair is so soft and silky,” said Maria, “I bet guys just LOVE to run their members through your hair!”

“Run their MEMBERS through my hair?”

“I said run their FINGERS,” said Maria, “but I can see how you’d like them to run their MEMBERS through your hair! That would be some kinky fun for both of you!”

“Yes, kinky fun,” murmred Cora happily. She giggled a bit. Whatever they were doing felt good. After a few moments she realized they had wrapped her hair around something and were stroking it with her hair as she occaissionaly felt something bump into her scalp. Cora closed her eyes. After she did, she had a day dream that three men were jacking themselves off by stroking their cocks with handfulls of her hair. She smiled nervously as she thought about how kinky it was to have a guy use her soft, silky hair to pleasure himself. “He’d so love to feel my soft, silky hair around his cock,” thought Cora. “A HAIR job instead of a HAND job!”

After a while, the people pulling on Cora’s hair stopped. She thought she heard some soft masculine moans, but shrugged them off. She then heard some movement then the skin on skin sound again. A few moment’s later, she felt something splatter onto her head then another splatter. At irregular intervals, she heard the skin rubbing sound then something wold land on her hair. Maria started massaging the conditioner into Cora’s hair and scalp.

Cora had more vivid day dreams about guys stroking their members with her soft, silky hair before shooting their wads in her hair or on her face. She then felt a spurt land on her head. She orgasmed. Her body shuddered, and she let out a loud moan. She smiled ashamedly and blushed.

“Don’t worry,” said Maria gently, “It’s OK to love how this feels to be squirted in your hair just like you love it on your face. It’s only natural. We’re so glad you love having this ejaculated on you.”

“Ejaculated?”

“Sorry?” said Maria.

“Did you just say ‘ejaculated?’” asked Cora.

“No, I said ‘ejected,’ but keep up the kinky thoughts!” said Maria.

“Yes...I...love it...” said Cora, no longer embarrassed she was thinking kinky thought had just orgasmed in front of these people, and knew there had to be a wet spot on her panties. Having this stuff spurted on her head and in her hair was just as arousing as having it spurted on her face.

Cora orgasmed twice more as more conditioner was spurted into her hair, and Maria kept massaging it in. Spur after spurt after spurt landed in her hair. Cora lost track of time, but after a while, she felt her hair heavy with the conditioner. Her panties were soaked now too. Shen heard the sound of footsteps leading away the silence.

“We’re finished,” said Maria, “we need to let this conditioner dry then we’ll wash it out, but first I think we need to get you out of those wet panties.”

Cora blushed deeply as Maria took off the goggles. Cora’s face was stiff with the dried facial treatment. She sat up and felt the weight of the conditioner throroughly coating her hair. The substance was so sticky, her hair was all bunched and matted above her shoulders. She reached up and felt her hair. Despite the fact it was sticky, wet, and matted, she loved it.

“Let me get a photo for our files,” said Maria, picking up a camera from a table Cora hadn’t noticed before.

Cora smiled as Maria took several photos.

Maria helped Cora up as Cora was still a bit week in the knees. She escorted Cora to a bathroom off of the room they were in. This bathroom was rather bland compared to the others. It was white with a blue tile floor and simple commode and basin. Cora slipped her sticky, wet panties off. She did not know what to do with them. She lay them on the toilet lid. She took a wash cloth that was hanging on the towel bar, wet it in warm water, and wiped herself clean. There was a knock on the door. Cora craked it open, and Maria held the bathrobe in threw the open door. Cora took it and put it on. She walked out, forgetting about her panties.

Maria led her back to the shampoo chair. “We need to wash the conditioner out now, so just sit back and relax.”

“OK, whatever it was, it felt great!” said Cora.

“Thank you. We pride ourselves on it.”

“It felt sooo wonderful!” said Cora, “can I get that for my personal use?”

“Sorry, Ms. St. Claire, but that’s a spa secret. But between us girls, there are some...ways to get something very similar.”

“What’s that?”

“Something I think you alluded to with your Freudian slip. Remember ‘members?’” Maria winked.

Cora blushed, smiled knowingly then glanced downward, a bit ashamed that Maria could read her like that.

Maria gently washed the dried facial treatment with warm water and cleanser, and Cora just relaxed and left herself in Maria’s expert hands.

Maria then rinsed Cora’s stiff sticky hair in the sink with sweet smelling shampoo, put some more typical conditioner in her hair then rinsed with cold water.

When Cora was cleaned off, Maria blew dry her hair with a blow dryer on a low setting while brushing out Cora’s hair with a soft bristled brush.

When Maria was finished, Cora felt her hair.

“Softer and silkier than ever!” said Maria.

“Ohhh, yes it isss,” said Cora as she ran her fingers through her hair. After a moment or two she realized she had cupped her hand as if she was rubbing an imaginary cock through her hair. She caught Maria smiling at her, and Cora blushed again.

Cora was led to another room where a make up artist applied some subtle make up. Cora then went back to the dressing room and put on her clothes, sans panties.

Henry met her outside the room. “Wow, your hair looks even softer and silkier. Our treatment agrees with you?”

“Ohhh yesss!” said Cora running her fingers through her hair. “It certainly does feel wonderful, and has more body too!”

“Right this way,” said Henry, offering Cora his arm.

He walked her to the entrance room and over to the reception table. “This spa is VERY exclusive,” said Henry, “please do NOT tell anyone about it. If word gets out...you know....”

“Oh, of course. I’ll tell no one.”

“Thank you. I know we can trust your discretion. Now your treatment is free of charge, of course, but would you like to pay it forward?”

“Pay it forward?”

“Yes, your treatment was a gift from a friend. Is there someone you would like to treat?”

Cora thought for a moment. “My daughter’s coming home from college soon. It’s the start of the debutante season!” said Cora. She reached into her purse for her wallet. “Oh, can I come back too?” she said with such a girlishly enthusiasm, she blushed.

“Of course, say a month from today?”

“Yes, that’s great!”

“Excellent,” said Henry. “Helene will take care of you. It’s been a pleasure!” Henry took Cora’s hand and gently kissed it. He looked at her, smiled, and walked off.

Cora caught him turning and looking at her again. She knew she was admiring her hair, and for a moment thought “Yeah, you’d love to stroke yourself off with my lucious hair, wouldn’t you, big boy?”

“Ms. St. Claire, will this be cash, check, or charge?” asked Helene.

“Oh,” said Cora turning to Helene, “debit.” She handed her debit card to Helene.

“Your daughter’s name and age, Ms. St. Claire, and write down the address to send the gift card to?”

Cora wrote all the information down on a fancy looking note card.

Helene filed the card away and took out a credit card reader. She swiped the card. “Enter your PIN please.”

Cora did not even bother to ask the price. She was still thinking of Henry stroking himself with her hair. She entered her PIN.

Helene rang up the charge and handed back Cora’s debit card along with a small reminder card with next month’s date and time.

Cora smiled and left.

As Cora drove home, she admired her hair in the rear-view mirror at every stop light. She arrived home and noticed Paul, the neighbor’s 18 year old son playing basketball in his driveway with three of his friends. Three had shed their shirts, and they were all sweating. She smiled at them and pulled into her garage. h the She walked through the house and out the front door, down the sidewalk to get the mail from the roadside mailbox. On her way back, she detoured to her driveway which was seperated from the neighbors’ by a small stretch of grass and low hedge.

The boys stopped playing and said hello to Cora.

“Hello, boys, Hello Paul,” she said with a toss of her hair. “Great day for a game. I was couped up getting a facial and deep conditioning.” She ran a hand through her hair and let it fall.

“Looking good, Ms. St Claire,” said Paul.

“Oh, call me Cora. Well, you boys don’t let me keep you from your game!” Cora smiled, and turned sharply so her hair swung.

She walked off slowly making sure to swing her hair as she walked. She knew they were staring at her and thought about how great it would be to jack them off with her hair and have them ejaculate all over her head or face.

Back inside, Cora admired her hair in her foyer mirror. She had a date with Robert, the orthodontist in a few hours. It was their second date, and as a rule, Cora never had sex before the third date, but she thought she’d suprise Robert tonight, take him back to her place and allow him to feel how soft and silky her hair was himself. She smiled, playfully tossed her hair as she walked to her living room.

The next day, Henry walked into an office. A man sitting at a cluttered desk turned to face him. Henry tossed the man a DVD in a case.

The man looked at the DVD and read the title aloud: “Mesmerized MILFs: Foure

Freaky Fetishes.” The DVD cover had a monage of four women in their early forties in various sex acts or situations. “Very nice.”

“And I have an idea for our next DVD,” said Henry in a bland midwestern accent.

“Do tell,” said the man at the desk.

“Debauched Debutatntes! Or maybe Comely Coed spelled c-u-m-l-y.”

“Nice,” said the man, “Nice!”