The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Computer Connection

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Things were kind of slow. Work was suddenly slow. The days passed slowly. And Shiri’s computer was the slowest thing of all.

“DAMN piece of SHIT! I spend all this money on it, keeping it up to date, and protected, and still, shit goes wrong, and things stop working. Now…I need to find a computer repairman who will come to my house on MY schedule, and not treat me like an idiot, and actually know what he is doing. Like all THAT is going to happen.”

She started flipping through the yellow pages, and noticed that several of the shops listed there had gone out of business already. But Shiri also remembered one that had opened too recently to be listed in the book. She turned to her sluggish computer and did an online search for computer repair shops in her area, and found several that sounded promising. But the shop she remembered, the one she had been looking for, that ad sounded amazingly good, by far the best of all:

TOM’S COMPUTER CONNECTION
We know what you WANT.
We know what you NEED.
It has to work FAST...
It has to work NOW…
…Most of all, it has to WORK!
We know YOU’RE busy.
We fit YOUR schedule.
Call 24/7 and we’ll return your call FAST.
We’ll set up your appointment FAST.
And we’ll BE THERE FAST.
(505) 555-1013

Shiri punched the buttons on her phone, encouraged by the possibility of finding a really good computer guy, but still ready to be disappointed. It rang once…twice…three ti—“Hello, Tom’s computer connection, what is the nature of your emergency?” His voice sounded nice, but his greeting surprised Shiri. It sounded like a “911” operator’s greeting.

“I… I want to get my computer fixed. It’s pissing me off.” Shiri said.

“We can’t have that, now can we? I’ll need a few specifics so I’ll be ready to fix it once I get there…” he said

He asked Shiri for the manufacturer and model number, and for her name and address. She found the needed information and passed it to him, along with her house address. “Alright then, Shiri…may I call you Shiri…?” “Um, sure.”

“Fine, Shiri… I can be at your house at four PM today, if that works for you. If not…”

“No, four this afternoon is fine.”

“Good…I estimate that it will take no more than two hours, based on what you’ve told me. If it takes longer, I’ll stay as long as you want me to, or we can set up a follow-on appointment to complete the work, okay?”

“Okay, that sounds fine. See you at four.”

“Yes, you will… if I’m not there by four-fifteen, you get fifty dollars off your repair. Bye.”

Shiri was shocked to hear that, and grateful too. Someone who would stand by their promise, or make it up to you. It had been a long time since that had happened. Now she waited to see if this guy was all talk, too.

The minutes crawled by. Three forty five…three fifty…three fifty five…bing bong. Early? No way. No freaking way, she thought. People don’t do that nowadays. She checked the peephole in the front door. Middle aged guy, blue jeans, light blue polo shirt, briefcase of some sort…she guessed it had to be him. At least he wasn’t a fucking Mormon or Jehovah’s Witness.

”Hello, Shiri…I’m Tom, of Tom’s Computer Connection. Here to get your computer running like new again…and teach you how to keep it that way, too. May I come in?” He handed her his business card, shaped like a computer display. She looked it over with a smile and nodded, gesturing for him to enter.

“You’re early.” Shiri said.

“Early is on time for me. Well, a few minutes early, anyway. If I showed up any earlier, no one might be home, or you might not be ready for me. In the shower, walking around in a robe, stuff like that. Not that I would mind…but you probably might.” He grinned.

Shiri smiled back; she thought he had a nice smile, and somehow knew that he smiled a lot. She liked that in a man.

“So why don’t you show me your misbehaving computer, and I’ll get started.” Tom Said.

She led him into the adjacent room. Call it her library, study, or computer room, whatever you wish; it was a comfortable room, and equipped to her desires and likes. An older computer sat in a corner, dusty, and ignored. Her desk was laid out fairly neatly, and the computer equipment was all easily accessible. Tom slipped into the big chair, and inserted a CD into the drive slot. “I’ll run my very own diagnostic programs, and see where your problems are.”

“Problems? How do you know I have more than one? I’m not a novice or anything.” Shiri said.

“Shiri, I’ll be surprised…no, amazed…if I find less than five.” Tom said.

The screen came to life with a colorful display of small readouts and indicators. He studied the results as they popped up, and jotted down some things on a small note pad. It took several minutes for his programs to complete their work. “Bad news and good, Shiri. First, I’ve identified thirteen minor problems, and seven major ones.”

Shiri’s eyes widened, her eyebrows arched, and she let out a gasp. “Shit! You’re kidding me?”

“I wouldn’t kid about this. It’s your computer we’re talking about. I take this very seriously. But there’s more good news than bad.” At this, she began to smile again, and her smile grew even nicer as he continued. “I can fix them all, and it should only take me an hour or two. Do we have that long?”

“Yes, I don’t have any plans for the rest of today, or tonight.” Shiri said.

“Good, because after I fix this computer, I want to show you what you were probably doing wrong, as best I can, and how to do things better. So you won’t need me to come back real soon. We wouldn’t want that, would we?” Tom said as he smiled.

His grin was infectious, and Shiri returned it.

“I don’t know about that. I don’t mind this TOO much. But yeah, I need my computer to run right.” Shiri replied.

That seemed to please him. “You can stay if you’d like, Shiri, or you can take care of other things you have to do while I work. I’ll let you know if I need your help with this.” Tom commented.

“Okay, I did want to start making dinner.” She thought a second, and then followed that with, “I can make it for two, if you don’t have any other calls to make after me.” Shiri added.

Tom was speechless. He looked touched, too. “I… I don’t have any other calls to make today. Thank you very much, Shiri.”

”Easy now… you haven’t tasted what I’m cooking yet.” Shiri interjected.

“Good point. I’ll get to work, and if unpleasant smells start wafting from the kitchen, I’ll make up some excuse to get out of here.”

Shiri feigned a pained look. “Ah, the old blind date strategy.”

“Never went on any blind dates… but yeah, I believe that’s the idea.” He smiled and turned to her computer again, inserting a different disc and clicking away with the mouse. Shiri slipped out and headed for the kitchen. What to make? With those big… shoulders… this guy did not look like a vegetarian… but keeping it light, and simple, was always best. Pasta with marinara sauce, and salad, and some good wine would be the easiest way to go. She could turn that out in her sleep. It took less than an hour to have everything ready, and she returned to her study to see him reading the screen and nodding to himself, smiling all the time.

“Are you almost done, Tom?” Asked Shiri, “Because dinner is ready if you are.”

“Just about… and this is a good place to stop for now.” He rose from the chair and stretched a bit. “I’ll follow you.”

They walked into the dining room and he let out a soft whistle. “The room is nice. And the table looks great. Not to mention how good everything smells.” He smiled at her appreciatively. “The food does, too.”

“Flirt. Sit right there, Tom.”

They ate and drank, and talked about computers and running a small business in the age of “big box” stores. They talked about what they did for a living, both now and in the years before. She was surprised to hear he had spent a career in the military. “How old are you, anyway?”

“Just passed fifty. I feel it, too.”

Shiri smiled. “Well, you don’t look it, or act it. And I’m not just saying that.”

“Thank you.” He was…blushing? “And thank you for dinner. This was a treat.”

“What, you don’t usually eat dinner?” Shiri replied.

“I love to cook…but I don’t often have the time. Serving my customers comes first.” Tom replied.

“That’s what I like to hear. No wonder your business is successful.” Said Shiri.

Tom smiled. “It helps that there are still people who value top quality service, Shiri. Folks who want it done cheaply, or just want to drop it off and not worry about it until it’s fixed…and then mess it up again, immediately, and try to blame me…they aren’t my kind of customers.”

“Cripes, I couldn’t bear to drop my computer off and just wait for it to get fixed. I need it. I’m online all the time. Plus I don’t really trust my computer in some… shop.” Shiri said.

“I could tell… I mean, that you’re online a lot. That’s where you picked up your problems. I would like to talk to you about that, show you what I mean, and help you defend yourself… um, your computer… better.” Tom said.

“That sounds great, Tom. Let me fill up these glasses again. This wine is too good to go to waste.” Shiri said.

“Agreed. Shall we head back to the scene of the crimes?” joked Tom.

He had Shiri sat at the computer and Tom leaned over her, instructing her on the new firewall he had installed, what it would do sight unseen, and how it would prompt her to make informed decisions about the sites she visited, and about the things those sites wanted to download to her computer. Shiri paid even closer attention after he showed her how one of her favorite sites was trying to download “malware” every time she visited, and after he described how that had been slowing her computer more and more with repeated visits.

“This firewall will automatically update, automatically start as soon as you turn your computer on, and you need to manually enter a password to disengage it. Which you should not have to do.” He commented.

“What’s the password anyway? Just in case?” Shiri asked.

“Errr…it’s ”tomtom”…if that’s okay.” He replied.

She nodded, and jotted it down on a note pad. “That’s easy to remember.”

“The firewall will also keep malware from messing with your anti-virus software. It will greatly reduce your future problems, if you do nothing else but leave it on. Let me walk you through a few other things. I don’t want to keep you too late.” Tom added.

“Don’t worry about that…I’ll be up all night. It’s what I do.” She smiled bewitchingly. He smiled back. The wine was affecting him. She was affecting him in other ways, too. He discussed other online tips, as well as computer maintenance ideas that would keep her system operating as fast as possible. “It IS operating much better, Tom. Like when it was new. I’m very grateful.”

“Good. Figuring out what makes my customer happy is what I do best, Shiri.” Tom said. “Speaking of which, I think now might be a good time to show you one other program I loaded on your computer. Just for you. Because I… noticed that you might enjoy it. Click on that icon at the lower left of the screen… the one that says ‘Shiri must’. That’s right.”

She clicked on it, and a small hourglass icon appeared in the center of a darkened display. The hourglass slowly became larger, and Shiri could now clearly see the sparkling gold grains of sand trickling through the neck in the glass. The graphics were very nice.

The hourglass seemed to move closer, and continued to grow, until it nearly filled the display. Then the hourglass turned on its side, and the round bottom of the hourglass was revealed to be a brushed metal surface. The silvery finish glistened, and the bright pattern on the circle rotated slowly around, curving from the outside of the circle into its center. Shiri found it very nice to look at… and it started to drop her into a trance. He did this for her? Mmmm. Tom wouldn’t mind if she enjoyed a quick trance, would he? He had been very nice… and installed this program just for her… so she was certain that he wouldn’t mind, if he even noticed at all.

Shiri allowed the hypnotic pattern swirling around the metallic disk to drop her even deeper. Slow, silver swirls, bright and shimmering, spinning around on the screen… and then spinning around in her mind…

These graphics are nice, Shiri thought.

I should find out… where they came from…

I could… use these… in the group too…

Mmmm… there is nothing better… than a sexy little trance.

After the good food… and the really good wine... and this… Tom… He is promising… maybe he would… like to try hypnosis…Shiri style…

She realized she was smiling.

Maybe I should… ask him… after I finish… this nice… diversion.

What is he doing… while I am watching… the spiral… anyway…?

Then that she noticed his fingers… were lightly touching the sides of her head.

Gently… tracing… little circles… on her temples.

His fingers were warm… and soft… and they felt really… really… nice.

That helped her… relax… even more… and helped her fall… even deeper.

And it turned… her… on… making her pussy get soooo wet… and SOOOO hot…

Shiri wanted to… slip a hand… down there… and enjoy this more.

But she didn’t feel she could… that she was not… in charge…

That she could not… do that… without permission.

But she had no idea… why she should feel that way.

“Shiri, you can’t stop looking at the silver spiral… can you?” said Tom.

Tom’s voice was deep in her mind. It felt nice… warm… powerful…

Then it seemed to push through her mind and into her body.

Her body responded with more heat… more wetness… and soooo much desire to touch herself. But first, she wanted to answer Tom.

“Nnnnoooo… can’t… stop… looking.” Shiri faintly replied.

Shiri felt like the heat from his fingers was… warming her mind.

“Good… I am so very glad you are enjoying this, Shiri.”

She could hear the pleasure… the delight… in Tom’s voice.

“You are doing very, very well, Shiri.

You are such a good subject.

You are pleasing me very much, Shiri.

The longer you look at the beautiful silver spiral, the more you please me, Shiri.

You don’t want to stop staring at the silver spiral, do you, Shiri?” He said.

He had not mentioned sex, but he didn’t need to when it came to Shiri. Her pussy had not been this hot, this crazed, for a long time. Her entire body seemed to be slowly melting from its own heat. She was so warm, and so relaxed, and her eyes were getting just a little heavy… just a tiny bit tired… from staring into the shimmering spiral… but she did not want to stop. It felt too good. Shiri forced the words out in reply.

“Mmmm. Nnnnnoooo.”

The next time she heard his voice, she noticed it was coming in a soft, velvet whisper, from directly behind her ear. His breath was so warm on the back of her neck, and on her ear. She felt like her skin was glowing from the heat.

“Shiri… you are pleasing me so very, very much…

your complete attention is focused on looking deep into the spiral…

and on listening closely to my voice…

I can feel how very relaxed you are…

how the gentle touch of my fingers…

around and around your temples…

is sending warmth and relaxation…

into your skin…

across your face…

down your neck…

I feel your body getting warmer… relaxing… mmmm, yes… relaxing…

the spiral is hypnotizing your mind…

relaxing your body…

warming you all over…

reminding you how much you love to be hypnotized…

how you want to be controlled…

by the spiral…

by my voice…

how hot… you… are…

how horny… you… are…

how much you want sex and hypnosis…

how much you would love it if I licked your pussy…

while you were being hypnotized by the spiral…

you would love that, wouldn’t you, Shiri?”

Fuck yes, she thought. But… can I trust him? Hell yes, I can trust him… but if he tries anything… I’ll hypnotize HIM…and fuck him up good… But for now… yeah… I want him to DO ME…

“Yessss. Doooo meeee. Nowwww.”

The smile in Tom’s voice seemed even broader.

“Good, Shiri…

I will lick you…

as long as you keep looking deep into the spiral…

keep falling deeper into the silvery, spinning spiral…

as I lick your pussy and make you cum.”

He held up his end of the agreement. He slowly, expertly moved down her skirt and pushed it up over her thighs, exposing her (wet) panties, and carefully positioned her hips on her chair so she could spread her legs wide apart. His hands were as soft now as they had been on her temples, slowly gliding his fingertips along her inner thighs, gently caressing the soft skin above her clit and around her lips. His tongue delicately traced along the edges of her pussy lips and circled her clit. She found she was caressing her breasts. She didn’t remember his telling her she could… but somehow she knew that he wanted her to. So she did. And although it felt niiiice…

Damn it, I’m way ready for more than THAT, she thought. She took one of her hands from her breasts and forcefully pressed his face into her pussy. I said, DO ME…don’t make me tell you AGAIN.

He took the ‘hint’ and put his tongue and lips to the task, darting, flicking, and probing deeply. Shiri moaned softly, and then again, louder… and pressed back against her chair, fully concentrating on the spiral and letting her trance deepen as her first orgasm started to build rapidly. Her increasingly higher waves of pleasure kept rhythm with the spiral… because Tom was doing his… duties… to the same rhythm too. Shiri found the effect of the synchronized hypnotic and pleasure waves was making it very difficult to keep her eyes on the spiral. She… wanted… to… arch… back… and… SCREAM…NOW… NOWWWW…

She leaned as far back as she could without taking her eyes off the spiral, and she crammed Tom’s face harder against her clit, and she let loose a “ohhhh—ouuuu—ieeee—EEEE—EEEEEEEE—AHHHHHHH” that would have scared the hell out of anyone else who had heard it without warning. But there was no pain or fear involved in this cry. This was sheer orgasmic delight. It filled her with energy and power, and it took her mind off everything else that had been going on… with work and the computer and all the other bullshit going on in her life. THIS was just what she needed. And who would have thought it would happen this way, she thought, smiling wickedly.

As Shiri slowly began to slide back down from the height of her bliss, she found the silver spiral somehow seemed more powerful than ever, and it continued to pull her eyes into its spinning center. This was a GREAT program. But there would be plenty of other times to use it. For now, she knew what she had to do. She looked down at Tom, and took his head in her hands, and turned his face upwards to meet hers. And as his eyes met hers, a switch closed in her mind, and her hypnotic gaze burned into his soul.

“Tommmm… listen to me… and smile, Tom… SMILE…”

He smiled. But it was a vacant smile. His eyes were blank, and fixed on hers. His body was frozen in place. His mind may as well have frozen too, for all the good it was doing him. Shiri loved this moment like few others: a man with his face between her legs, helplessly hypnotized, responding to her trigger, and waiting to be told what to do.

“Tom, you are SUCH a good boy. I love when you come see me like this. How long has it been since I found you, and made you mine, and planted all these wonderful suggestions in your subconscious? So whenever I had a computer problem… or whenever I wanted you just like this… making me feel soooo good… after you’ve fixed my problem… and tonight, I actually had a problem. I hate making shit up to justify calling you… I don’t have the time for that! So the timing was perfect for you to come service… both of us.” She ran her fingers through his hair. “Let’s sit you in the chair again, Tom. I have some new programs to upload into your hard drive. Some new ways to make you… SMILE.”