The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Compulsion

(mc, md, m/ffff)

By Julian Winslow

Part 4.

In spite of the oversized baseball cap, sweat suit, baggy army jacket, and clunky shoes, the blonde with the pony-tail was still cute enough to cause the guy working behind the front desk of the computer lab to look up, and follow her with interest, as she made her way to a free console at the back of the room. With her mind set on the task before her, Jamie completely ignored the kid at the desk, along with everyone else in room. Her fingertips flew across the keyboard with brisk efficiency, booting up the computer, typing in her password, then tapping the desk impatiently while she waited for the little icons to appear, and the hoped for message—that she got e-mail.

Then she saw it; a wave of elation ran through her! Ignoring the other messages, she ran the colored bar down to highlight the message from Dr Wolfe.

* * *

The next day, the same kid was at his post behind the desk when a dynamite blonde zipped past, causing him to look up and stare longingly, as she rushed to an empty workstation. It was the same pony-tailed girl, hurrying to get to a computer, but this time there had been quite a transformation!

The freshly-scrubbed face of yesterday bore carefully applied make-up: those big brown eyes were highlighted, the lashes lengthened, and thickened. The dark ruddy lipstick she wore made her lips even more inviting. With her straight silver-blond hair drawn back into her perky ponytail, the mini-skirted blonde flounced in like one hot chick, a girl totally aware of how sexy she looked!

The kid behind the computer screen, sat captivated by what he saw: the short skirt and a skimpy top—a bright blue halter pulled tightly and tied behind her back, streamlining her maidenly breasts. The brief halter, pulled so taut that it compressed the slight bulges on her thin chest, allowed the girl’s stubby nipples to clearly show through the shiny fabric. The sexy top left her velvet smooth midriff deliciously bare, while letting a sliver of softly-mounded breast peek out at each side from under her arms. The loose, khaki mini-skirt she wore came halfway down her slender thighs, allowing her bare legs to be displayed in all their naked glory. The modest heels of a pair of strapped sandals kept the girl on her toes, elongating those delicious, lightly-tanned, mouth-watering lengths. In her frenzied haste to get to a computer, the girl paid not the slightest attention to the awe-struck kid who sat wide-eyed with his jaw fallen open.

* * *

Jamie could go for long stretches without a guy. It had never been a problem for her, because the pretty blonde had guys falling over themselves to get in her pants ever since high school. Still, she saw little use for men. Who she really admired were strong women—like Paige Robbins, who had half-convinced her that men were pretty much useless, joking they could be replaced by a really good dildo, or if need be, a turkey baster. So it was unusual, that for the last few days her thoughts had turned increasingly to sex and to men. Suddenly, Jamie would find herself shaken by uncontrollable waves of randiness that rolled over her, and left her with an intense longing for sex. Far too young to be having hot flashes, those sudden surges of arousal suffused her with warmth. And when they receded, they left her flushed, tingling with sexual excitement. Now, as she waited for the bus, a knot of lust formed in her belly, and she snuck a hand down to furtively touch herself between her legs, quickly pressing her fingers against her skirted, moistening vagina.

It had been a long day at school, half-distracted and unable to concentrate, she somehow managed to get through her night class. But now she knew she was in sexual heat, and she set out on a man hunt. Jamie had often taken the long ride on the University bus, as it made its interminable loop around the east campus. She knew it would be crowded with night students going home. By this time, there would be plenty of guys on board, as the later trips always picked up a crowd from the gym. The bus could be counted on to be hauling a load of freshly-showered jocks. The shiver that went through her caused her to close her eyes. The erotic image of a roomful of naked men, soaping their bodies under steamy showers, hit her with such force that it took her breath away.

Now she stepped up onto the dark, crowded bus, and quickly surveyed the passengers: mostly boys, a sprinkling of girls on their way home. As she expected, all the seats were taken. Then she saw him: the boy she wanted, wedged into a back corner, hanging from the overhead bar, a tall, rangy guy, with dark hair and rugged good looks, wearing a T-shirt and jeans. For a split second their eyes met; he looked away, not wanting to stare.

The male passengers looked up with interest, causing her to lower her head and smile to herself, secretly pleased. As she made her way down the crowded aisle, brushing past their awkward bodies, one could sense how her presence in their midst instantly excited the healthy young males.

She pushed her way through the crowd till she came to the guy in the shadowy corner. Looking up at him with those big brown eyes, she gave him a pleasant smile in a dim, overhead light, before deliberately turning her back on him. She reached up for the overhead bar after having placed herself only a few inches in front of the boy. She could feel him behind her, sensed him shift his weight, widening his stance against the sway of the bus; she set her heels in the same manner.

The bus drew up to another stop; still more students pushed their way on. The new passengers pressed into the narrow aisle, and it became even more congested as bodies were squeezed together. Jamie was jostled slightly, and used her rebound to fall back against the standing boy, pinning him in the corner. He was taller than she was, but only by a few inches, and her soft bottom now made contact with his loins. She turned to sneak a look over her shoulder, and found him looking out the window.

Random movements in the crowded space pushed them closer; the movement of the bus, as it suddenly lurched, pushed her ass back into him. Jamie decided to go for it! Her left hand, which had been pressed against her side, reached back to touch the boy on his blue-jeaned thigh. She sensed him instantly stiffen at her fingers touched denim. There was a pause, then he shifted and let his lank body fall forward, meeting hers in full body contact. She could hear him breathing and, fought the urge to look over her shoulder.

Instead she sent her spread fingers creeping around the curve of his thigh, till she could insinuate her hand between their tightly pressed bodes, blind fingers seeking his manhood through the front of his jeans. Again his body stiffened as her inquisitive fingers explored, and then found, the tented shape of a semi-solid penis. The young woman’s fingers closed on the telling bulge, instantly powering the randy, young lad into full erection.

She slid the flattened palm of her hand down the front of his jeans, pressing hard over his straining prick. For a moment, she fondled him and then clasped and squeezed his rock-solid, meaty length in her small fist. And when she was confident she had the guy solidly upstanding, she moved her hand out from between their bodies, and happily wigged her ass back against him, relishing the feel of his upstanding prick against her skirted bottom. She felt him tremble, and thought she heard a soft groan; his hips squirmed back in lusty answer.

Now fired by her own burgeoning lust, Jamie reached back to find his free hand and take him by the wrist. She brought the hand forward, placing it around her trim waist. He felt his way along the bones of her lower ribcage seeking the smooth flesh of her bare midriff, and used that hand to pull her back against him, wiggling his hips, letting her get the feel of his hard penis, his terrible need.

She closed her eyes, craned back; purred in dreamy contentment. The little throaty noises made by the writhing blonde, caused a few of their fellow passengers to look their way, but Jamie’s eyes flew open, and she met their curious gaze boldly, directly; caught looking, they guiltily turned away.

The crowded bus gave a lurch, and wallowed around a sweeping curve, and when they regained their stance, the dark-haired guy had slid his hand down and around her thigh, to fit his curved palm to the pert contour of her mini-skirted ass. He realized he had a hot piece on his hands. Just how far could he go in feeling up the hot, sexy chick on this crowded bus? She squirmed her bottom into his large, masculine hand; signaling how much she loved it, and he knew he could get away with just about anything! His prick surged in wild elation at the happy thought.

His greedy fingers spread more widely, digging into the meaty flesh, and then closing to grab and hold and squeeze a handful of taut, young asscheek. Jamie sucked in a shivering breath as she felt his hand move over her thinly clad ass, his fingertips tracing the ridged outline of her panties through her skirt.

His adoring hand felt its way lower to the back of her thigh to caress the rich, succulent flesh he found there. He kept up his incessant fondling, squeezing her thigh, heating her up, and though she tried to control herself, she couldn’t help grinding her ass back into his groin.

With increasing boldness his furtive hand slid up the taut smooth skin at the back of her leg, and right up under her short khaki skirt. Jamie was thrilled to realize the guy had a hand up her skirt. He delighted in the silky feel of her pantied ass, moving his hand freely over her nylon-covered buttocks, relishing the slick feel of the thin fabric as it slid over the girl’s smooth, hard mounds. His eager fingers took a firmer grip of Jamie’s plump bottom, squeezed and kneaded her buttocks together in his large palm. She gasped, quivered; bit off a tiny moan. It was becoming harder to hide the fact that the pretty blonde was becoming aroused, turned on by that warm masculine hand paying tribute to her pert young behind.

By now he knew he had a hot number on his hands, and he ignored his fellow passengers as he used a finger to trace the crack of her ass. Pressing though the nylon seat of her panties, as he followed the curve down between her legs. Then he pushed forward a little, nudging her, coaxing open her legs just a bit more, to gain greater access to her pantied cunt. Jamie shifted her heels, straddling the hand that was wedged between her thighs, and rocked back against his lean body.

His middle finger found the valley between her ass and her cunt, tickling her there through the thin silk of her panties, working her up with just the tip of his finger. He saw her breathing quicken. She gasped abruptly, and her shoulders heaved, as a shudder ran through her body.

He pressed his advantage, sending his curling fingers nosing up the front of her crotch, pressing into the spongy pubic pad through the thin nylon, while the fleshy palm of his hand cupped and cuddled the slight bulge of Jamie’s needy pussy. Her panties were warm and damp in his hand. And while he secretly fondled her cunt, the girl’s breathing seemed to stop; her whole body froze.

Her buttocks clenched reflexively. He pressed gently with his forefinger between the fleshy outer lips. Her hand flew back, clamped his wrist, and extricated his hand from under her skirt. The horrible thought flashed through his mind: Had he gone too far! But they were both too hot and bothered to care about anything. The bus was coasting to a stop as she dragged the astonished, though now grinning, college boy by the wrist, pulling him down the aisle and out of the bus, wildly eager to finish what they had started.

* * *

That night Jamie had a vividly colorful dream. It took place at the college gym where she often went to work out. She seemed to be alone in the silent, deserted building. She had finished working out, and was on her way back to the women’s locker room to shower and change. As she walked down the long tiled hallway, she came upon a large room—the open bay of a shower room.

The incredible thing was that she had come upon the men’s shower room! She knew this was so, because as she stood in the doorway, she saw an unmistakably male figure with his back turned to her, soaping up the front of his body. She stood to watch the naked man with the heavy shoulders, thick waist, and hard-coiled male buttocks, who stood with his hairy, muscular legs spread in a widened stance. Between the arch of his legs, she could see his balls.

As she stood in the doorway fascinated, the nude man slowly turned around to confront her. It was Professor Wolfe! His left hand was on his hip, and loosely cupped in his right hand was his drooping penis, thickening as he idly fingered it, simply standing there and letting the girl look. She found herself walking towards the naked man, drawn to him like a programmed robot. Everything was happening silently and in slow motion. His eyes stayed on hers hers, as he held his cock in his hand, and she moved forward to stand before him. He smiled down at her, and slowly nodded his big, half-bald head.

Jamie obediently got to her knees, to kneel before the grinning professor who gave up his stiffening cock, so that he might lay his large, cupped hand on top of her head. The swollen penis, semi-hard now, swayed only inches from her eyes; the man’s balls hung heavily before her—large, and dangling in their hairy sack. She leaned forward, lightly placing a hand on his wet hairy thigh, as the other hand came up to cup those big balls, and roll them in her small, fleshy palm. The swollen penis surged, instantly grew at the feminine touch, lengthening and thickening, and raising its drooping head till it stood upright, wet and gleaming, before her wondering eyes. She knelt in adoration, awe-struck before that fully erected phallus.

She looked up at him as though looking for a sign of affirmation. But he only stood there, smiling down at her, his balding head slowly nodding up and down. Clasping the base of his erect manhood in loosely curled fingers, she lowered her head, to bring her lips to his upright penis. She planted a kiss on that tautly-drawn prick then extended her tongue, to swirled all over the thick, swollen head, using her slithering tongue in her obsequious devotion to the phallus. Then she took that throbbing, lust-hardened manhood into her mouth, slowly ducking her head in that evocative act of sweet feminine submission.

As the blond girl bobbed up and down on his prick, she used her tongue to pleasure the man, starting at the tip and then running her lively tongue down underneath the length of his cock until she reached the base and then back up again in lavish liquid swirls. The possessive hand cradled her head, drew her in closer, moved her bobbing head in smooth rhythm. A lustful urgency drove her on, spurring her on to even greater heights, till she was drawing on him, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked deeply, her head pumping up and down on his cock in long, even, methodical strokes.

She felt the shiver that ran through his rigid body, and looked up to find a blissful smile creased his lips, as he closed his eyes to savor the delicious moment—the girl’s pursed lips engulfing the swollen head of his penis; the heavenly feel of that velvety tongue, even as her other hand cupped his tight hairy scrotum and she enveloped him in her warm, receptive mouth.

His hands fell on her shoulders. He closed his eyes, swallowing down the abrupt upsurge of pleasure, and swayed back on his heels, tightening his grip on her shoulders, as he prepared to surrender to the myriad sensations of the lips and mouth and tongue of the pony-tailed girl who was assiduously working him over with single-minded determination.

Jamie thrilled to the sense of power that came over her—the sudden realization that she held this mature, older man in her hands, brought him to a helpless state with the need for the continued pleasure of her sucking mouth, the exquisite feel of her lips as she dragged them along his throbbing prick. It drove her on, to suck even more enthusiastically, till the ponytail was bopping up and down, the small blond head pistoning in a vigorous blur.

He ran his curved fingers through the young girl’s hair; guided her bobbing head up and down on his prick. Then, as he teetered on the edge of orgasm, he reached out to clasp her small face and hold it between his large hands, as he abruptly yanked back, freeing his pulsating prick just as he came. It erupted in a mighty surge of lust, splattering the girl’s face with thick wads of dripping cum that festooned her neat, blond features like a sticky spiderweb.

End of Part 4