The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Compromise’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

The alien Sthil have brought the Federacy to its knees. Why have they agreed to peace negotiations?

* * *

‘Compromise’

Part Eight

* * *

ling was now a willing slave.

she stood at ease, hands at her sides, thoughtlessly naked. The room was warm and humid, and she felt the sheen of sweat on her body.

she belonged to the Sthil. she was Their obedient property.

Obedience was her purpose.

How she had gotten here, she did not quite remember. she didn’t even know what was behind her in the room. It did not matter. Once the Masters gave her instruction, gave her purpose, then she would take action again. Then she would care.

For now, nothing really mattered; only her readiness to obey her Masters.

she would obey Them in all things.

In front of her there was a door. slave ling looked it over idly. If someone hostile came through, she knew that she would be able to react to them in less than a second. she was trained, good at hand to hand combat. But... there was no one hostile any more. The Sthil were her Masters. she was their eager slave. Whatever they wanted from her, she would give. Whatever they asked of her, she would do.

Anything. Everything.

slave ling realized how aroused she was and smiled a little. her pleasure centers had been wired to obedience, and merely thinking about how utterly obedient she was was enough to set her pussy fluttering.

her obedience was bottomless, total. she would kill herself or anyone else without hesitation or regret.

idly, slave ling wondered how They had done it. she was deeply grateful that They had; her bottomless slavery was truly a thing of wonder. slave ling had never realized that anything could be so total. So complete.

The door into the room opened, and slave ling turned her head just slightly to look.

A woman walked in, as nude as slave ling but her skin was dry where slave ling was water-drop wet. She was of average height, light pink euro-skin with many freckles, broad hips, heavy round breasts, a smooth, slightly convex belly. Above her highly feminine body there was a smiling, familiar face.

slave moira.

“Hello, slave ling,” she said.

“Hello, slave moira,” slave ling replied. she realized she was quite happy to see slave moira, for a myriad of reasons.

slave moira sauntered over to stand directly in front of slave ling. she looked down at slave ling’s body, then slowly upward, smiling, clearly enjoying slave ling’s nude form. Finally, her eyes reached slave ling’s, and fixed upon them.

“slave,” she said, “look into my eyes and listen carefully to what i say.”

slave ling nodded and stared into slave moira’s beautiful brown eyes as below them her lips formed the words: “i am your mistress now.”

Something clicked inside of slave ling’s mind—she could almost hear it—and suddenly her nipples were bullet points and her pussy was hungry and attentive and slave moira was Slave Moira, the woman she must obey.

“Yes, mistress,” slave ling rasped. “i will obey you in all things.”

Slave Moira smiled. “Feels nice, doesn’t it? Now then, slave, you will follow me.”

“Of course, my mistress,” slave ling replied.

Slave Moira led slave ling from the room. Unsurprisingly, they appeared to be on the Lith’in Hu-man, rather than somewhere in Tilde station. Memory was coming back to slave ling now, of waking up strapped into a machine, of slave bei-lian sliding needles out of her arms, of following slave bei-lian barefoot through corridors, past bulkheads and humans with blue skin.

Now mistress walked purposefully through the corridors, and slave ling followed eagerly behind.

A blue-skinned guard walked by the other direction, dressed in a skin-tight envirosuit, the suit’s bright blue matching the slave’s blue lips, her shaven head with its dorsal ridge a paler blue, her eyes a glossy total white. slave ling’s arousal tipped up a little more at seeing again the biological customization her Masters were applying to Their thralls; rather than unease, this time she felt pride and lust at how total was Their control over her slave race.

Slave Moira ran a hand past a scanner and a door opened on the right. slave ling followed her into a small room that seemed like a cross between a waiting room and an examination room—there was a slick-surfaced couch, several cabinets, a viewscreen currently showing a starfield, but also a flat examination table and a series of articulated metal instruments branching from a ceiling-mounted arm.

“Lie on the table, slave,” Slave Moira commanded, and slave ling eagerly did as she was told.

Slave Moira swung the arm down next to slave ling, and unfurled a number of sub-arms which she rotated out over slave ling’s body and head. She unfurled a transparent vidscreen from the armature; it was partially blocked by the instruments surrounding her head, but from where she lay slave ling could see that it was displaying false color images of a brain.

her brain.

Until that moment, slave ling had not considered that the Sthil had gifted her with an obedience lobe. Suddenly, she yearned for it.

“Slave Moira?” she found the courage to ask.

“Yes, slave ling?”

“Have i been implanted with an obedience lobe?” her voice was nearly a whine.

Slave Moira smiled. “No, slave. your obedience is of a different nature. Hypnosis, brainwashing, chemical dampers, emotional-memory replacement, and some very slight but important brain surgery, tailored neuron reset and so forth. No, there is nothing in your brain that the humans will detect as being different from before.”

“Oh.”

“Do not feel disappointed, slave. you will serve our Masters in a critical role; and your slavery is no less deep or eager than mine. you are a true slave, a corrected one. An obedience lobe might be pleasant but in your case is totally unnecessary. you will obey forever and in all things.”

the phrase tickled slave ling’s pussy, and her mouth responded on its own. “i will obey forever and in all things.”

“Indeed you shall.” Slave Moira took another few moments looking at the brainscan, tapping the screen, sliding around numbers and images. Then, with her wonderful, beautiful smile, she lifted the constellation of instruments away from slave ling’s head.

“you will be pleased to know that everything is in order, slave,” she said. “i can see that our correction of your mind has been a total success; but no human doctor will be able to tell that anything has been done to you at all.”

Slave Moira’s fingertips touched down between slave ling’s breasts, and slowly stroked their way down her belly. slave ling shivered uncontrollably.

“There is much for us to talk about,” Slave Moira said, her fingertip circling slave ling’s navel, “much for you to understand and believe. But your ‘negotiation session’ will be complete in less than an hour, so for now it is almost time for you to dress and return to the negotiating room.”

Slave Moira pushed the armature aside and slid her body next to the examination table. Her heavy breasts hung next to slave ling’s head.

“Suckle, slave, as i tell you what you will do.”

slave ling eagerly turned her head and began to nurse at Slave Moira’s generous nipple. No milk was forthcoming, but the simple act was at once incredibly erotic and deeply reassuring; Slave Moira was feeding slave ling, not with calories but with obedience. With programming.

“you will return, slave,” Slave Moira said, and her fingertip was moving again, sliding down across slave ling’s mons and through her white-blond pubic fur, “and you will pretend that nothing at all has happened. you will tell everyone, if they ask, that you experienced yet another boring negotiating session.”

slave ling stared up at Slave Moira’s beautiful face, broad and freckled, eyes wide and happy and glassy.

“No one must know that you are now our slave. This is the task the Masters give you: you must deceive everyone. you will behave perfectly normally, in all things; you will pretend to fear and hate the Sthil.”

The finger traced its way up and down slave ling’s labia, which were slick with her dew. Up, down. Up, down. slave ling suckled gently at Slave Moira’s heavy breast.

“i am your mistress; i will have further commands for you from the Masters. But for now, you understand what you must do. you must pretend that you still are the woman you had been. you must be our perfect double agent.”

Slave Moira’s finger slipped up inside her. “And you will be, slave. Now: cum.”

slave ling’s hips bucked as she came, her lips popping free of Slave Moira’s nipple, her back arching, her eyes rolling in her head. Slave Moira’s hand worked her sex, then withdrew, leaving slave ling panting and twitching on the examination table.

“Good slave,” Slave Moira said. “Take a moment to rest; then, we must put you back in clothes and return you to the Federacy.”

* * *

“I’m worried,” Mary said.

Ling looked at her.

It was an odd experience, being Ling; now that she knew she was a slave, knew that her true purpose was to obey the Sthil and to act as Their tool, behaving as she would have before her reprogramming felt false—and yet normal, both at the same time. Ling was a mask which slave ling wore for dealing with the humans; but a mask that she had worn her entire life. A mask that had once been her face, before her mind was corrected.

“How is that new?” Suren chipped in.

They were sitting in the blister, the topside bar with the actual view of the universe. Tilde itself was seated on the horizon, a dome of orange and swirling yellow rising above the gray rock of the planetoid. The club was busy, all tables occupied, the drone of random chatter filling the air.

“Something’s going on and I don’t... I don’t know what it is. That’s what’s worrying me.” Mary frowned. “If I knew what their angle was... but I don’t. Aphrodisiacs? What was that about? We’re at their mercy, we’ll sign whatever they want—well, more or less. So why befuddle us?”

“Well, perhaps they wanted us sleeping with their slaves,” Ling suggested. “They’ve been making passes at us. Maybe it was just a straight attempt at seduction, to get us alone for... nefarious purposes.”

“Like what?” Suren asked. “They could offer the best sex ever, but none of us would betray our worlds to them. They’ve shown exactly what a defector will get, sooner or later. A lump on their skull and a new outlook on life.”

Ling shrugged. Mary took a sip of her cocktail.

The double-dodge felt odd and yet exciting at the same time. Suren was not to know that Corvette-Captain Toligiani was scanning for hidden obedience implants; but neither Mary nor Suren must ever know that Ling herself had been replaced and that they were now talking to slave ling, obedient Sthil drone.

“What about systems security,” Suren asked Mary. “Any developments there?”

“None,” Mary replied. “They’re still trying to break in, using the methods we’d expect. I guess it makes sense, all of their personnel are former Federacy. I mean, it’s always possible that the hacking attempts are just chaff, and they have some secret Sthil technology that has already penetrated our systems, but if that’s the case there’s little we can do. So far none of our behavioral algorithms have noticed activity outside the norm on any network.”

“Then what’s worrying you?”

Mary held her hands out, shook her head silently. “It just feels wrong,” she finally said. “It’s just a feeling.”

“Never ignore your feelings,” Ling observed. “Know that they may be wrong, but never ignore them.”

“Even if they’re right,” Mary said, sighing, “I don’t know that there’s anything I can do.”

Someone approached their table; a serious woman with raven-black hair. They all looked up.

“Corvette-Captain,” Suren said.

“Sergeant Narahesh,” Toligiani replied. “Officer Wu. Ms. Lane-Tennant. You all seem rather... somber, for a group of off-duty women in a rocksurface bar.”

“Mary was just telling us that she is worried,” Ling volunteered. “But she can’t put her finger on why.”

“Have a seat,” Suren offered. “Perhaps you can use some of that Common Security magic to draw her out. Reveal what’s really bothering her. Or at the least, you yourself could have a drink.”

“Thanks, but I have some important meetings,” Toligiani replied. “Perhaps I’ll see you later.” Toligiani looked at Mary, and then at Ling, leaving no doubt in slave ling’s mind that one of those ‘important meetings’ was with her. The Corvette-Captain smiled, then walked towards the exit.

“What does she even do?” Suren asked, watching as Toligiani disappeared into the rock.

“Keeps us secure,” Ling said. “And, I guess, common.”

* * *

“Sit,” Toligiani commanded, gesturing at a chair.

Ling sat. She looked at Mary, who stood to the side in the small room. Next to her a small portion of the vidwall was illuminated, rectangular green traceries and blank number fields. Mary was looking at it, so Ling did as well.

The fields sprang to life, numbers flickering and scrolling, and within the central box an image of a human brain appeared. Toligiani was pointing something at Ling, her dark eyes a hard glitter behind it.

slave ling simply sat and stared back at her.

“She’s clear,” Mary said, and Toligiani looked to her side, at the slowly rotating image of the brain. Her hand lowered the scanning device as she skimmed the numbers and graphs. From where she sat, slave ling could see that one set of lines neatly overlaid another.

“Great,” Toligiani observed, her tone of voice indicating that she did not, perhaps find it great at all. She put the device on the table, then turned a chair backwards and sat on it, bracing her arms atop the chair’s back. She looked up at Mary, then back at Ling.

“So,” Ling asked, “what now?”

“We keep scanning,” Toligiani observed. “It’s early days, yet. Don’t know how long we’ll be here. Don’t know when the Sthil might make a move. We need to know instantly if someone has been subverted, implanted. We have to know who we can trust.”

“Do we need to keep meeting?” Mary asked. “I mean, you’ll be scanning us along with everyone else. I assume you have your secret scanners in place. Coming here to chat just raises suspicions that we’re up to something.”

“Fair enough,” Toligianreplied. “Unless I uncover something, there isn’t really any reason for us to get together. I’ll let you know when something comes up.”

“Don’t you mean ‘if’?” Ling asked.

“You’re right, I don’t.”

Ling looked at Mary, who shrugged.

“Let us know when you need us,” she said.

Ling stood up to follow Mary to the door. Inside, slave ling exulted. There was nothing in her which the humans could detect.

* * *

Ling tapped at the door.

“Enter,” Lady Li-Hwa said.

Ling had a vague memory of Li-Hwa’s voice in a different setting, saying something... but she dismissed it. Her purpose was to deceive the humans, speculation about Lady Li-Hwa was not relevant.

“You summoned me?”

“Yes,” Li-Hwa replied, gesturing for Ling to sit. Ling lowered herself to the cushion.

“We will be leaving soon,” Li-Hwa said. Ling allowed herself to arch her eyebrows in surprise.

“Such is my understanding,” the Lady went on. “The Sthil are almost finished with this infuriating, interminable charade of theirs, and will be presenting us with terms sometime in the next several days. We will then convey these terms back to our worlds. Obviously we are not empowered to commit to anything.”

“But why... then why have this weeks-long meeting at all? Could they not have simply sent us their terms?”

slave ling suppressed the shiver she felt at understanding the true answer to that question.

“I do not know. To show their power? To demonstrate that the relationship between us is as supplicant to aggressor?” Lady Li-Hwa sighed. “Perhaps it is merely that they are xeno, and this is how they do things. It is not the first time that you and I have encountered inexplicable custom.”

Ling smiled fondly. “Indeed it is not, my Lady.”

A strangeness passed over slave ling. slave ling was new, but Ling... Ling had been with Lady Li-Hwa for years. There were emotions there, emotions that were dull—that the Sthil had made dull—but that she knew had once been bright...?

Li-Hwa was saying something; Ling blinked. “I... I’m sorry. My thoughts snared me and I failed to hear your words.”

Across the low table, Li-Hwa was pouring hot water into two cups. “What thoughts were those?” she asked.

“What you said. The times we... the time we have been together. It rushed at me.”

Li-Hwa smiled, and slid Ling’s cup towards her. “Indeed.”

In silence, they sipped at their tea. Once, Ling would have relaxed here, would have savored the sense of serenity that her Lady’s quarters, and the presence of Li-Hwa herself, engendered within her. slave ling felt the echo.

But as a slave, she was free of the worries that had twisted within Ling, tightened her stomach and swirled her future with uncertainty. slave ling would obey her Masters; it was all she wanted, and all that was asked of her. she could fail, but it would not be for lack of trying. And the attempt, the obedience, was all that was asked.

Serenity was much closer, for a mindslave. slave ling smiled, and sipped her tea.

“It will be good to return home,” Lady Li-Hwa said.

“Yes,” Ling agreed. “It will.”

* * *

The guards outside the meeting room were from Anherabad, and Ling was pleased to see that one of them was Suren. They saluted as the Penyang delegation approached, and as Ling returned their salute, she winked. The corners of Suren’s mouth crooked up, then she and her companion turned on their heels and strode swiftly away.

The Sthil representatives were already present in the room. slave shuu was seated in the center, the other slaves flanking her.

As usual, Ling stepped to the right, LiShen to the left. Hands behind their backs, left hand gently holding the right wrist. Lady Li-Hwa and WuFei entered between them, seated themselves.

The door closed.

The female slave—of course, slave ling thought with a touch of amusement, that described most, if not all (yes, please!) of the women in the room—reached out to turn on the recorder.

slave ling waited.

The door to the Sthil area opened.

“You may relax,” slave shuu said, and slave ling let herself relax slightly. “Everything is as it should be.”

The four humans from the Federacy slowly exhaled. slave ling felt her eyelids flutter.

But slave shuu resumed speaking. “Now listen, and obey. As I say your name, please exit the room, and follow your escort.” slave shuu looked them over.

“slave lishen,” slave shuu said, and slave ling’s heart pattered. So LiShen was now slave lishen.

Just as she was meant to be.

LiShen was walking out through the far door. “slave ling,” slave shuu said, and slave ling felt pride that the others now knew of her conversion and her perfect obedience. she released her hands and walked around the table. A familiar woman, nude, lobed, waited beyond the door. slave ling approached slave bei-lian, but she listened carefully as she did so...

“Li-Hwa,” slave shuu said.

What did that mean?

“slave,” slave bei-lian said, and slave ling discarded all extraneous thought. “you will follow me.”

“i will obey,” slave ling confirmed, and she followed the woman’s bare backside away down the hall.

* * *

slave ling waited in a room.

she was still groggy; there had been another session in the programming chair, drugs and dildos and subliminals. she remembered little of it; the only difference from her previous sessions was that now the messages overlaying the subliminals were not artful illusions but stark and clear. YOU ARE A SLAVE. YOU WILL OBEY. OBEDIENCE IS YOUR PURPOSE.

All truths that slave ling was happy to repeat, slurring around the tube taped into her mouth.

Afterward, she had been brought here, following slave bei-lian’s blurry ass through the Lith’in Hu-man until a door opened and slave ling was instructed to enter the room, and wait.

she, of course, had obeyed.

Then the door opened to reveal Slave Moira, bringing slave ling’s world into tunnel-vision focus. she loved Slave Moira with all her heart and seeing her now... she was the most beautiful and desirable thing slave ling had ever seen.

Slave Moira was more than nude; she was wearing white stockings attached to a white garter belt, white lace gloves to the elbow, and a little white lace collar. slave ling had no idea why Slave Moira was in lingerie but the effect was heartstopping.

“Mistress,” she blurted, her knees suddenly weak.

“Hello, my pet,” Slave Moira replied. She approached where slave ling stood nude, juices trickling down her thighs. “There’s a bed behind you. Lie on it.”

slave ling turned to find the bed, which was only a few feet away. she quickly stepped over to it and lay down, turning her face to gaze on her mistress. Slave Moira had followed her, and leaned over, her heavy breasts dangling, her hand reaching to gently touch slave ling’s cheek.

“How are you feeling, pet?” Slave Moira asked.

“It’s so wonderful to be a slave, mistress,” slave ling replied. “i love you and i love our Masters. my heart is filled with love and wonder.”

“And your mind?”

“my mind is filled with obedience. It is my purpose.”

Slave Moira smiled that broad smile that was so perfect. “Good.” She leaned back up and ran a hand through her hair. “You are just so delicious, i wanted you from the moment i read your dossier. i was so pleased that you turned out to be naturally extremely obedient; practically self-correcting. your mind was already seeking to obey, eager to be a thrall to something or someone greater than yourself. Enslaving you was almost shockingly easy.”

slave ling’s heart was pounding rabbit-fast in her chest.

“It’s nice to hear, isn’t it?” Slave Moira reached down and began to stroke slave ling’s body, hands sliding over her thighs, her stomach, her breasts. “Some humans are like that, very close to the slave archetype, requiring only the daintiest of effort to correct into willing drones. you are one of those.”

The thought made slave ling proud. And aroused—although Slave Moira’s proximity was already peaking that emotion.

Slave Moira laughed. “Not that you didn’t take a lot of work! i put a lot of effort into your luscious mind.” she ran one hand through slave ling’s hair. “And now you’re mine. Such a wonderful body you have as well, so strong, so... exotic. What marvelous hair,” her Mistress observed, now looking downward and stroking slave ling’s venus mons. “i wonder if the tailoring of your genes somehow helped give rise to a mind ready and eager for correction. Probably not,” she chuckled, sliding her palm across slave ling’s pubic fur and slipping her fingers down along her labia.

slave ling was simply staring and panting, lost in Slave Moira’s beauty and her manipulation of slave ling’s body.

“There is much i need to tell you, slave, and sadly nowhere near the time available that i would love to spend with you. i think,” she said, crooking a finger into slave ling’s vagina, “you are a little distracted at the moment. And obedience always comes before extraneous pleasure. So: cum.”

her whole body bucked, and slave ling heard herself crying out, a wounded deer cry, as her mind whited out and she came again and then again.

Finally, it passed. slave ling found her body covered in sweat, panting like she had run a fifteen kilometer. she looked up at her mistress.

Slave Moira was grinning, licking her hand. “Ah-ah,” she said, waving a finger, “don’t start getting horny again. We need to talk first.”

Obediently, slave ling fought against the urges that rose when she spied Slave Moira’s tongue sliding between her fingers. “Yes, mistress,” she rasped.

“Good. Now then, what do i need to tell you? Ah, yes. A few general things for you to understand and believe, and then more details about your specific mission. That which you shall do for your Masters. The reason that you are now Their eager slave.”

“i exist to obey my Masters. i exist to obey the Sthil.”

“Just so.” Slave Moira looked around behind her, found no chair. “Scoot over,” she said. slave ling obeyed, sliding backward further onto the bed, and Slave Moira lowered herself onto it to sit next to her.

“Before I start,” Slave Moira said, looking down at her, “do you have any questions?”

“Ohh...” slave ling breathed. “So many. Why are you wearing lingerie?”

Slave Moira laughed. “i thought you might like it. i’m really quite enamored of you, slave ling. your natural inclination to slavery, your multifaceted competence, your beautiful, beautiful body. i’m a bit smitten, so i thought i would dress up for you. Do you like it?”

“you’re the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen,” slave ling breathed.

“That’s sweet. Thank you.” Slave Moira ran fingertips around slave ling’s bellybutton. “Anything else you’d like to know?”

“What do the Masters want with me? How can i obey Them... the best?”

“Patience, slave. i’ll get to that very soon. Anything more general?”

“What... what do our Masters look like? Are any of Them here?”

Slave Moira smiled. “slave, look into my eyes and listen carefully to what i say.”

slave ling obeyed, staring into Slave Moira’s brown eyes. she listened carefully as Slave Moira’s words poured directly into her brain.

“slave ling, you do not care about that. you are not interested in what your Masters look like; you do not feel any desire to know if They are present with us. you are perfectly content to know that you are Their slave and that you will obey Them in all things.”

“Yes,” slave ling agreed. “i do not care about that. i do not care what They look like. i do not need to know if They are here. i am perfectly content to be Their slave and to obey Them in all things.”

“Good slave,” Slave Moira beamed. “Anything else?”

slave ling shook her head slightly; she felt a little stunned. “No, Mistress. i don’t... there’s nothing else. i am ready to hear and to obey.”

“Very good!”

Slave Moira stretched, reaching her arms to either side, letting her hands curl, her fingers roll downward. The effect on her heavy round breasts was hypnotic, and slave ling let herself stare. Slave Moira reached a hand over to stroke her cheek. Then she lay down on the bed next to slave ling, sliding an arm under slave ling’s neck, pulling herself close, her wide hips snuggling into slave ling’s narrower ones, her heavy left breast leaning over to touch slave ling’s arm.

Slave Moira circled her right hand in the air, as though clearing a chalkboard. “First,” she said, “some background. Long ago, the Sthil, like everyone else, lived on only one planet. Unusually, our Masters were not the only sentient race on Their home world. Nor even one of two, but rather one out of no fewer than four sentient races. But as time passed and They explored Their world, They discovered that the other races on Their planet, although bigger, stronger, faster, and possibly even smarter than the Sthil, were all races whose minds were ripe for slavery. The Sthil learned how best to alter them as necessary, and all four races eagerly slipped into their collars.”

Smiling, Slave Moira turned to look at slave ling; her beautiful face was intoxicatingly near, and the heat from her body felt as though it would set slave ling’s flesh aflame. “Yes—just like you. Natural, eager slaves.” Slave Moira kissed slave ling on the forehead and slave ling shivered.

Slave Moira lay back down and once again addressed the ceiling. “To continue... the Sthil conquered Their homeworld, and with the aid of Their slaves, They reached for the stars. When They reached them, They discovered other new races. And do you know what? Without exception, every race the Sthil encountered was... susceptible. Enslavable. As though designed for it.

“From this experience, the Sthil drew the obvious conclusion. The creative force behind the universe—call it what you like—created the universe for the benefit of the Sthil, and populated it with races whose purpose is to be Their slaves.”

It was a big thought, and Slave Moira paused to let slave ling appreciate it.

“Mistress?” slave ling ventured.

“Yes, slave?”

“Do i... believe this?”

Slave Moira laughed. “you may decide that for yourself. For now. If in the future it is necessary for you to believe, then you will. At present, i am merely explaining to you so that you will understand your Masters’ beliefs and you can use them to guide your obedience.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Very good. Where was i? Ah. So. All of the races in the universe are destined to become the happy, obedient slaves of the Sthil. Taking over the galaxy, and every mind in it, is in fact sort of a sacred task for Them. They feel that to not enslave all of these slavery-prone races would be... ungrateful.”

Slave Moira rolled up onto an elbow. There was a strange light in her beautiful eyes as she looked down at slave ling’s prone form.

“Which brings us to your role. Obviously, the Federacy must eventually belong to the Sthil. All humans must become slaves. That is our purpose in the universe. But our Masters play a long game—since all races are destined to become slaves, they feel little real rush to conquest. The Federacy, like many peace-loving entities before it, will be brought around slowly. From an independent entity, it will become a protectorate, then an ally, then a vassal state. Eventually, once enough of us have been subverted, seduced, enslaved, then the Federacy will be happily absorbed and all within it will become slaves. As is our destiny.”

Slave Moira drew closer; slave ling could feel her breath, taste it, and the urge to lean upward and drink from that beautiful mouth was terribly strong. But she had not yet learned what her Masters wanted her to do...

“This is a game our Masters have played for millenia, and They play it with skill. It may be decades, or even centuries, before the Federacy is Theirs. And They would much prefer to acquire it, and to correct everyone within, with as little... fuss... as possible.”

she looked into Slave Moira’s eyes and their pale brown was almost golden, warm and open, pools the color of fall leaves that were pulling slave ling into them. They almost seemed to be... glowing...

“you, slave ling, are now one of Their covert agents. A perfectly obedient, undetectable mole. you will spend your life working to spread Their influence within the Federacy. you will do this on your own, but more importantly, you will do this through your charge. your Lady.”

slave ling was caught in Slave Moira’s amber eyes, pinned, helpless and ecstatic.

“Li-Hwa,” she whispered.

“Yesss,” Slave Moira whispered back.

Someone was stroking slave ling’s body.

“you, slave ling, were a natural slave. your mind yearned for it. your Lady, however, is more resistant. So we have... split her mind. Brought forth those parts of her that were amenable to thralldom, and walled off the parts that are not. Within her, now, there are two minds. One is a slave mind, like yours, eager to obey. This slave mind is aware of her other mind and is eager to subvert it; but her resistant mind has been carefully blinded, is unaware of the slave mind, is in fact no longer capable of imagining her own subversion. Over time, her slave mind will grow in power and control, while her resistant mind will erode from underneath. Eventually, her slave mind will simply break open her other mind and take control entirely.”

Deep in Slave Moira’s golden eyes, slave ling nodded stupidly.

“you, slave ling, will ensure that this happens. you will guide Li-Hwa and protect her, and ensure the growth of her slave mind and the slow crumbling of her resistance. you will ensure that Lady Li-Hwa Bao Yu becomes slave li-hwa, eager drone of the Sthil.”

“Yes,” slave ling whispered in a tiny voice.

“you will know how to do this. The knowledge will be programmed into your mind. you will know how to guide, correct, and transform your Lady. you will do this, strengthening the slave within her, eroding her free will. you will ensure that she becomes our slave. This is what you want, what you hunger for.”

“It is what i want,” slave ling asserted. “What i hunger for.”

“Once she is ours, the two of you will be well-placed to transform others. Many others. No one will suspect; Li-Hwa having been one of our greatest detractors. She will spend months speaking out against the Sthil, taking the hardest of lines; you will support her in this. All the while, you will be working to complete her conversion into our tool. Doing so will excite you, it will fill you with joy.”

“It will excite me,” slave ling agreed. “it will fill me with joy.”

“you will be there when her slave mind takes over and destroys the last of her old persona. It will number among the greatest days of your life. Then the two of you will continue on, acting as agents of the Sthil, laying the groundwork for they day when all of the Federacy will submit and become our slaves. It is your greatest dream.”

“Yes,” slave ling whispered. “My greatest dream.”

The golden eyes closed, and for a moment slave ling was confused.

Then there were lips pressing into hers; she parted her lips, and Slave Moira’s tongue slipped in.

slave ling nursed on Slave Moira’s tongue, slithered her own around it, pursed her lips and suckled on it. Slave Moira’s beautiful eyes opened again, now merely pale brown, lust-filled and beautiful. Hands were on slave ling’s breasts, kneading, and slave ling raised her own hands to cup Slave Moira’s much heavier breasts as they hung down onto her.

Their lips popped as Slave Moira broke the kiss. “i have something for you,” she whispered, sitting up, stretching her leg out, straddling slave ling at the waist; then she slid forward on the bed, hands on slave ling’s breasts, sliding to her shoulders, down to her hands, twining with her fingers; and then her sex was there, bald and glistening, inches from slave ling’s mouth.

“You want?” Slave Moira asked, twitching her hips side to side.

“So much,” slave ling hissed, eyes locked on the glistening labia before her.

“Then feed,” Slave Moira said, spreading her legs a little, lowering down, and slave ling opened her mouth and tasted ambrosia.

* * *

slave ling stood in uniform, at attention. It was difficult.

It was difficult because Slave Moira was still nude, standing in front of her. Or almost nude, the white stockings and garter belt framing the pussy which two hours of intimacy had not served to dampen slave ling’s hunger for.

They were no longer in the bedroom, not on the Lith’in Hu-man. They were back on Tilde Station, just outside the meeting room.

Slave Moira ran a hand across slave ling’s face.

“So beautiful,” she cooed. Then she lowered her chin, and looked into slave ling’s eyes.

“slave ling. Look into my eyes and listen carefully to what i say.”

The world deflated and in an instant all that there was, was Slave Moira’s golden eyes.

“Yes, mistress,” slave ling intoned.

“you understand now what you are and what you will do. you must and will remember—your mission is to remain undetected. you must act as Ling would, you must pretend to fear and hate the Sthil. If necessary, you will act against your Masters, knowing that in so doing, you are serving Them. we will meet again soon, and your long-term programming will be completed. do not fear that you will not know when and how to obey. For now, your sole mission is to remain undetected, to deepen your cover, to let no one know that you are secretly a slave. you understand this, and you will obey.”

“i understand this and i will obey,” slave ling confirmed.

“Good!” Slave Moira broke eye contact, looked at slave ling’s uniform. She reached out to pull on the lapels. “you look very nice, pet. Now go, obey, and i’ll see you again real soon.”

slave ling’s heart wanted to say more, but “Yes, mistress,” is what came from her mouth, and she turned and walked into the meeting room.

The three ‘negotiator’ slaves were already seated. slave shuu turned to look as slave ling entered, and smiled at her as she walked in. slave ling felt a brief touch of envy as she looked at the glistening ridge of the obedience lobe atop slave shuu’s head. slave shuu’s lips moved, silently; slave ling realized that she had said ‘welcome, sister’, and was unable to repress a smile.

she rounded the table and took her place on the Federacy side of the room, by the door, and brought her left arm up behind her back, taking hold of that wrist with her other hand. she let the smile disappear.

For a moment, she waited.

Then LiShen—slave lishen—entered the room, looking crisp and attentive and not at all enslaved, and walked around the table and took her place on the opposite side of the door. Then WuFei entered, came around the table, and sat down.

They waited.

Finally, Lady Li-Hwa Bao Yu entered. She seemed disoriented, her eyes wide, her step uncertain. With her came another woman, dark southern skin, dressed in a plain white robe. The woman helped Li-Hwa around the table and into her seat; then she left the room. The door to the Sthil area closed.

“We resume,” slave shuu said.

slave ling noticed Li-Hwa jerk slightly in her chair.

“At which point the Macon’s World trade with Penyang in plasma-derived pharmaceuticals grew substantially, that growth reckoned to be between a 248% and a 271% increase depending on specific analysis. Current levels of trade in the product sector are as read earlier. It has been seven hours, and we conclude this session.” slave shuu closed the dossier which had been open on the table in front of her.

No one spoke.

“Allow me to observe,” slave shuu said, “That we have only two further meetings planned. Our restatement of facts should actually take only two more hours, so please have your proposals and their requisite documentation prepared for next session. You will be prepared?”

There was a pause, then WuFei said “We will. Yes, we will have our proposals ready.”

Li-Hwa spoke. “They...” she paused. “They have been ready for weeks.”

slave shuu nodded. “i understand, Lady Li-Hwa. You are aware of course that we will merely convey them to our Masters, who will decide.” For a moment, the tip of slave shuu’s tongue stuck between her lips. “Allow me... allow me to state that my opinion is that you will find my Masters very... lenient. Obliging. i obviously desire only to act in Their best interest, but it is not... forbidden... that i can also desire to see my former home benefit. Propose... aggressively, Lady Li-Hwa, if i may so advise you. Ask for what you want. my Masters may grant it to you.”

slave shuu seemed uncomfortable as she said this, and the female slave next to her, who had reached out to switch off the recording device, actually turned her head to look at slave shuu.

But then she turned away again, turned off and picked up the recording device. The three Sthil slaves—the three on the far side of the table—rose to their feet.

“We will reconvene in two days,” slave shuu said, and they turned and walked from the chamber.

* * *

End

Part Eight