The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 9

‘Now,’ Mr Arden said, ignoring my plea. ‘I think those udders of yours should be larger, don’t you, girl?’

No, I thought miserably. I didn’t want more of my body changed in ways that I couldn’t undo. But I remembered what he had said. You’ll learn that the correct answer to me is always ‘yes’, and I knew that I had no real choice, not unless I wanted to risk him finding out that I could resist his mind control

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, flushing.

‘Oh yes!’ Vanity said, clapping her hands playfully. ‘This is what I want to see!’

‘I know you do,’ Mr Arden chuckled, patting her knee. He turned his attention back to me, quaking where I knelt on the luxurious carpet in front of him. ‘Make your tits grow bigger,’ he said firmly, his eyes resting on my boobs. ‘I want them big and round. Blow them up nice and large for me, would you, darling?’

It wasn’t a question, it was an order. I could have resisted. Now that I knew how, I could have diverted his command off me, like water off a duck’s back. But not only did I have Garnet’s orders to obey him, I also knew that I couldn’t give any outward impression that I was resisting him.

I flushed hotly as I let Mr Arden’s command into my body, letting him reshape me at his will. I moaned gently, horrified as I felt my breasts swelling, stretching. It hurt and it didn’t hurt, at the same time, as the skin stretched and my already large breasts grew larger, rounder, filling out the air in front of me.

Mr Arden watched, a satisfied smile on his face. ‘Nipples larger, too, Tinkerbell,’ he said calmly. ‘We want everything in proportion, don’t we?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, humiliated as my breasts swelled to an almost artificial size.

I was going to have to go up three or four cup sizes, I knew I was, and half my wardrobe wouldn’t fit me anymore. And how was I supposed to do my job, sneaking around places at night, if I orgasmed all over the place? Come to that, how was I supposed to even get out and do the groceries on the weekend?

‘Look at you,’ Mr Arden said with satisfaction. ‘So embarrassed. So delightfully compliant. That’s enough for now.’ He reached out a lazy hand, brushing the swell of my breasts casually with the backs of his fingers.

‘So gloriously obedient,’ he said, smiling. ‘Thank me, girl. Thank me for giving you a form more suited to your natural purpose.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ I whispered again, feeling overwhelmed and unable to make a sound.

‘Say all the words, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden admonished me.

‘Thank you,’ I said, hating myself, wincing inside. ‘For giving me a form more suited to my natural purpose.’

‘I’ll probably make your udders bigger again later,’ he promised me. ‘And we’ll get you lactating as well. But the supervisors at the breeding facility like to have a say over your final form,’ he smirked, teasing my hard nipples with his fingers. ‘Of course, I can always come back in and change you again, if needed,’ he chuckled, and I flushed.

My body is not plastic for you to mould, I thought, but I knew that for him, I was clay to be reshaped and bent to his will.

‘Well, Vanity?’ Mr Arden asked, settling back on the couch and smiling at the ex-actress. ‘Do you like my handiwork? Don’t you think Tinkerbell looks better like this?’

‘Oh yes,’ she giggled. ‘I wish you had made her lactate though,’ she pouted. ‘I want to drink from her. Make her lactate,’ she whined, clearly thinking that Mr Arden would do what she wanted.

‘Girls like you don’t get to drink from my milk cows,’ Mr Arden said, urbanely. He looked her up and down, a flickering, sniggering glance. ‘I don’t know what makes you think you would be important enough to drink from her.’

Vanity gasped, clearly caught between surprise and anger. I could see she was about to say something angry, but she caught herself in time and just smiled at Mr Arden instead. She was trying so very hard to flirt with him.

‘I just want to see more of your work,’ she said softly, laying her manicured and elegantly lacquered fingers on his arm. ‘It’s very impressive, what you do.’

‘Hey Eric,’ Mr Arden said, speaking across Vanity. ‘Your girl here says she wants to see more of my work. Do you think we should show her?’

From the flat, unkind tone of Mr Arden’s voice, I knew the gloves were about to come off. Kneeling at his feet, the memory of her delight at his cruelty towards me fresh in mind, I couldn’t even bring myself to be sad about that.

‘I do indeed,’ the other man answered gravely, a flickering smile in his eyes. ‘You should definitely show her.’

‘Why aren’t you speaking to me?’ Vanity asked, actually angry now. ‘And I’m not Eric’s girl,’ she hissed. ‘You need to treat me with respect!’

‘Oh, be silent!’ Mr Arden snapped.

His words landed like a bucket of cold water across her face, and even I flinched. Vanity had started another sentence but as the sharp command hit her, she stopped immediately.

‘You think you’re so special, don’t you?’ Mr Arden asked snidely. ‘In my book, you’re just another slut with a hole for fucking and udders for my clients to enjoy.’

‘How dare you?’ she asked. His compulsion to be silent must have been just for that sentence, as she kept speaking. ‘I’m not a slut! I’m…’

‘You are a slut,’ Mr Arden smiled at her as he interrupted. ‘And you’re going to make me a lot of money, which is even more important. Sit still, my dear.’ He reached out while she sat still, ordered into immobility, and caressed her cheek with a gentle finger.

‘You said you wanted to see my breeding facility, didn’t you?’ he asked. I winced where I knelt, thankfully forgotten for the moment, down on the floor.

‘Yes,’ Vanity said, sounding nervous. ‘I do. Oh, please do show me, Mr Arden!’

‘Oh, I will,’ he smiled at her, and I winced to see her so taken in by him. ‘Here’s what’s going to happen,’ Mr Arden said, his voice flat and uncaring. ‘Eric will have the fun of your willing body in his suite tonight. And then he’ll take you to your new home tomorrow.’

He chuckled softly, clearly enjoying her shock.

‘We’ll have you settled into a breeding stall by midday tomorrow. Won’t that be nice? The supervisor has some eager men already lined up for your first breeding session tomorrow afternoon.’

‘What?’ Vanity said, sounding outraged. ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not going into your facility! I’m not a slut.’

‘You are,’ Mr Arden said firmly. ‘It’s all been arranged. Eric arranged it for me. Isn’t that kind of him? Your staff think you’re going to a sanatorium. When you don’t come home on time, I don’t think they’ll ask too many questions, do you? You should have been nicer to them.’

‘You can’t do this,’ Vanity complained, but she was helpless and I could see from the scared look in her eyes that she was finally starting to realise it.

‘Don’t be silly,’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘I’ll do whatever I want to you. I’ll get you pregnant to some unknown man and then when your belly is nice and round, and those udders of yours are dripping milk, I’ll put you up on an auction block. There’s plenty of people will pay me good money to own Vanity Harbor.’

‘You can’t,’ she gasped again. ‘I’m not a slut. I’m not like her.’ She waved her hand dismissively at me, kneeling thankfully forgotten on the carpet.

‘Aren’t you?’ said Mr Arden. ‘You’ve got tits and a hole to fuck. I’d say that makes you pretty much like her. Wouldn’t you agree, Eric?’

‘I would indeed,’ said the blonde man, grinning. ‘You walked right into this, Van, I’m afraid. Hook, line and sinker,’ he said, not seeming to care that he was mixing his metaphors.

‘There’s plenty of men out there will want to keep you in calf, sharing you out among their friends for a good fuck.’ Mr Arden sniggered. ‘Especially once I’ve fixed your figure. Your owner might even put you back on public display as his wife, you never know. We’ll have cooked your brain and your reputation so thoroughly by then that no-one will ever believe you even if you try to tell them what happened to you.’

‘You can’t do this,’ she gasped. ‘I’ll tell people. Someone will rescue me. I’m not one of your broodmares! I know people.’

‘Not any more,’ Mr Arden smiled meanly. ‘I don’t think anyone is going to want to stand up for you, my dear. That is even assuming they knew where to look for you. Slutty Vanity Harbor got involved with a sex cult and took too many drugs,’ he said, smiling at her victoriously. ‘Now she can’t help fucking anything that moves, so it’s no wonder her husband keeps her close to him. People will believe it. And I can teach you to be like that, sweetheart. It’s easy. I’ll just tell you that you’ll always try to fuck any man who enters the room.’

‘You can’t,’ she said again. ‘You won’t.’

‘Not yet,’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘You’ll spend a few months in a breeding stall to start off with. I’m pretty certain that that alone will instil some discipline in that pretty head of yours. Let’s see how you’re doing after you’ve been fucked by ten or twenty men a day.’ He smiled, sipping from his cocktail. ‘Now stand up and take your dress off,’ he said softly, his words an order.

Flushing hotly, unable to disobey him, Vanity stood. She jerked angrily at the zipper behind her on her dress, struggling to pull it down. The men didn’t stand to help her, and she flushed angrily, finally lowering the zip and stepping out of her dress.

‘Give it to Eric,’ Mr Arden said. ‘It’s worth a pretty amount. You won’t be wearing it again, my dear. My breeding sluts don’t wear designer dresses. Underwear, too.’

Vanity pulled off her panties and undid her bra, dropping them into Eric’s outstretched hand, then she was standing naked in her high heels, glaring angrily at Mr Arden.

‘Nice,’ the evil man smirked at her, winking meanly.

Kneeling at his feet, I wondered if I should try to rescue her, but I knew I couldn’t. Even if I could grab her and get her out of the room, I didn’t think I would achieve that and succeed in fighting Mr Arden and Eric at the same time. The best I would achieve would be to betray myself and fail tonight’s objectives. The worst — and likely — outcome would be that I would be captured by Mr Arden for real.

I hated myself though, because I knew that I also didn’t want to save Vanity. She had been perfectly happy to sacrifice me, she had actively enjoyed watching him modify my breasts. She had kept a girl locked up for sex and attempted breeding in her office, and she would have enjoyed watching every step of the way as Mr Arden did that to me.

‘Kneel down, girl,’ Mr Arden said, forcing Vanity down to her knees near me on the carpet. He moved to sit directly in front of her, reaching cool hands out to grope her small, shapely breasts. ‘Now, you said you wanted to see me do more of my work, didn’t you?’

Finally, she had realised the danger she was in.

‘No,’ she said miserably, tears running down her face. ‘I don’t. I didn’t. I’m not like those other girls. You can’t do this to me.’

Mr Arden ignored her. I wondered why he didn’t simply order her into silence, but I figured he was probably enjoying listening to her helpless pleas.

‘I want your breasts bigger,’ he said sharply. ‘Grow them for me, darling. Yes, just like that,’ he sniggered as Vanity started to cry for real as her breasts swelled in Mr Arden’s hands.

‘No, please, no,’ she said again. ‘Not this.’ But she had no choice, and she knew it.

Bigger,’ Mr Arden said once. ‘I want them to dwarf your figure, darling. The men will want to fuck the slender girl with the huge udders.’

I watched silently as her breasts grew and grew, and she cried harder and harder, unable to resist his commands, forced to feel her body changing even as she watched. She was slender, thin even, with fine bones and features, quite unlike my own strong, curvy figure. Mr Arden kept his hands cupping her boobs as he forced them to swell, becoming large, round globes on the front of her body.

‘I think you should start lactating, don’t you?’ Mr Arden said, smiling cruelly at Vanity. ‘You were so excited about it earlier. I really don’t want to deny you. The answer is ‘yes’, my dear.’

‘Yes, sir,’ she whispered, looking helplessly at him, begging him uselessly with her tear-filled eyes.

‘It’ll make these udders even bigger, of course,’ he chuckled, teasing her erect nipples with his thumbs. ‘Like a slutty nameless milking cow.’

‘My breasts are not udders,’ Vanity said, tears still slipping down her face. ‘You can’t do this to me! You’ll get found out and then you’ll go to prison!’

‘Stupid girl. Your breasts are whatever your owners decide they are,’ Mr Arden said flatly. ‘Produce me some milk, girl. I want you nice and full of milk. So full, that if you don’t get milked regularly, it trickles down your front. Like a cow in a dairy.’

Vanity said nothing as her breasts grew gently larger again. I watched, unwillingly entranced, as she gasped and a thin trickle of milk started to flush from first one, then the other nipple.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden said, his voice encouraging. ‘I think you’ll find life a lot more comfortable now, girl. Now that you can finally fulfil your duty. Say, ‘yes, sir’.’

‘Yes, sir,’ Vanity whispered, looking overwhelmed and desperate, tears still running down her face. She looked pretty even when she cried and she was so horrible, I still couldn’t feel sorry for her.

‘Your duty is breeding and pleasure,’ Mr Arden said, and I felt the flash of compulsion as he forced Vanity to agree with him, to believe that what he was saying was true.

‘My duty is breeding and pleasure,’ she said softly, sounding bewildered.

‘Indeed,’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘Now, darling, I can tell you’re on birth control. Make it stop for me, would you?’

‘But I…’ Vanity said softly. Then I saw her face soften and she broke off, her mouth open with shock, as she accepted Mr Arden changing her body deep inside at the hormonal level.

‘Make yourself nice and fertile,’ he said, still stroking her breasts. ‘Eric did so much work finding you and bringing you to me. I want to give him the best chance to breed you tonight. And if he doesn’t tonight, then the men at the breeding facility will tomorrow or the next day. You’ll enjoy being pregnant, darling, won’t you? Say yes.’

‘Yes, sir,’ Vanity whispered again, her eyes wide and horrified.

‘You’re going to obey everything that Eric here tells you to do, aren’t you?’ Mr Arden spoke firmly.

‘Yes, sir,’ she said, her voice sounding flat and empty. ‘I’ll obey him.’

Her face was empty now too, and I knew she was struggling to process her new reality. Her sudden nakedness, her changed body, her unnaturally big breasts even now trickling milk down in front of her. The incomprehensibility of what had just happened to her and the impossibility of resistance.

‘You’d better obey me,’ Eric said bluntly. ‘I’ve put up with enough nonsense from you these last few weeks, you stupid slut.’

Mr Arden looked across at Eric.

‘She’ll do as you tell her. I’ll visit her tomorrow at the facility, and we’ll start to shape her new personality then. You can take her back to your room now. She’ll obey you. Keep her chained, of course. No-one will ask questions and it’s safer in case she was to break the programming while she’s away from me.’

‘Of course, Arden,’ Eric said, standing and stepping over to stand above Vanity. ‘Stand up, slut. I’ve got a package of cum with your name on it.’

Vanity stood, still crying and shaking with shock, her giant boobs dwarfing her slender body. I looked straight ahead, horrified as Eric led her away and from the room. I still couldn’t stop myself thinking I should have done something to help her, but I didn’t know what.

The door shut behind them, and Mr Arden sat back in front of me.

I flinched.

‘Now, my dear,’ he said, relaxing back against the couch. ‘Now that I’ve got that business out the way. You’re going to please me this evening, aren’t you, girl?’