The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 7

‘A breeding pen is the only place for you,’ Mr Arden told me dismissively. ‘Don’t you agree, my dear?’ he asked the woman sitting next to him.

Vanity tittered and smiled, and I could feel Mr Arden’s influence working on her even if she couldn’t. I guessed that she probably just felt extra comfortable in his presence, because she was glowing with fangirl adoration on her face.

‘If she’s a slut, it’s the best place for her,’ she said as she ran her eyes down my body, and I looked away, hoping she didn’t see the immediate anger in my eyes. ‘I’d like to see these breeding pens you talk about,’ she said to Mr Arden as she caressed my cheek daringly with the back of her hand.

Vanity glanced flirtatiously at her date, a man about Mr Arden’s age or slightly older, before keeping talking. I sensed that she thought she was in control of the conversation and I winced internally at such naivety. Even I could see that Eric had brought her here to deliver her into Mr Arden’s hands.

‘Eric has told me so much about you,’ Vanity cooed. ‘About how you take girls like this out of the world and put them to use, breeding and pleasing your guests,’ she said, her voice still sounding like musical bells despite the horrifying words she was saying.

‘It…’ she fluttered her eyelashes at Mr Arden, sounding suddenly embarrassed. I was pretty certain it was an act, but maybe even actresses did get embarrassed sometimes. ‘I’d like to see that,’ she said, clearly having changed what she was going to say. ‘I… I like the sound of that. I’m so glad that people like you exist.’

Mr Arden just watched her, his mouth tilted in an inviting smile, encouraging her to keep talking.

‘I’d like to hear about what you like,’ he said eventually, glancing at the other man, before returning his attention to Vanity.

‘I like…’ she said slowly, breaking off as she met his eyes. ‘I like…’ she said again, clearly reluctant to get to her point.

‘I know what you like,’ Mr Arden said softly, still stroking my cheek. ‘I’m very glad I met you. Do you want to come up with me to my room — you and my old friend Eric here. We can torture Tinkerbell together, and you can show me exactly what you like.’

Vanity gasped in delight and I wanted to sink into the carpet with embarrassment. How dared he talk about me like this to these people? I was also so scared. What did he mean by ‘torture’? He was just going to fuck me, wasn’t he?

‘Yes,’ she said quickly. ‘I’ll come. We’ll come. I’ve wanted to see you in action ever since I first heard about you. I like,’ she paused shyly, flirtatiously. ‘Well, I guess you know what I like. I like to watch girls like her getting fucked. Getting what they deserve.’

‘Girls like her?’ Mr Arden asked curiously, casually stroking a hair behind my ear.

‘Sluts,’ Vanity said. ‘You know. Lower class girls who can’t keep their legs together. I want,’ she paused again, ‘I’ll come with you tonight,’ she said. ‘That sounds like fun. But I do also want to see your breeding facility, Mr Arden, I wish you would show it to me. I’m just so excited when I see their bodies growing and changing. I like that look in their eyes when they learn they’re nothing but incubators for a man’s seed.’

I shivered at the enthusiasm in Vanity’s voice, wondering that she couldn’t see the glances between Mr Arden and the other man, Eric. She was walking into a trap, I knew she was.

‘And…’ she paused again, gasping as if at her own temerity. ‘Well, Eric said I should tell you. I want to drink their milk. That’s what got me into that silly trouble before. They fired me, but they shouldn’t have done that. I have needs. And it wasn’t wrong really. The girl was begging for it, she was such a slut.’

Mr Arden just grinned, as I remembered suddenly what the scandal had been about. Vanity had been accused of keeping a girl in a cage and feeding her drugs to make her lactate. She had threatened the girl that she was going to bring men in to get the girl pregnant. I wondered vaguely why she wasn’t in jail now, but I guessed money and power had bought her way out of trouble.

‘Well then,’ Mr Arden said, and I shivered again at the predatory sound in his voice. ‘I look forward to watching Tinkerbell here meeting your needs. And we’ll go visit a breeding facility tomorrow or the next day, if you like.’

I wondered that Vanity couldn’t hear for herself how he was hunting her.

‘Oh, thank you!’ she gushed. ‘I know I’m going to love it.’

‘I bet you are,’ said Mr Arden, and again I couldn’t believe that she couldn’t hear the sarcasm in his voice. ‘Now, Vanity,’ he said, ‘you’re not allowed to tell anyone anything that Eric has told you about me, or about what happens in my room tonight. Is that clear?’

I could feel him using his powers on her as he spoke but it was clear that she had no idea.

‘Of course not,’ she said, smiling sweetly at him. ‘I’m very discreet.’

‘That’s a good girl,’ he said. ‘And you’re going to obey me in everything, aren’t you, darling?’ he said, using that same careful, considered voice he always used when he was applying his mind control powers.

She felt that, I knew she did. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a suddenly nervous expression moving across her face, and then it was gone. I winced to watch her. I knew she wouldn’t be able to disobey him now, but she din’t even know it yet.

‘Of course,’ Vanity gushed, smiling again and fluttering her eyelids flirtatiously.

Mr Arden’s attention turned back to me. I was hoping that the Vanity complication wasn’t going to make my life harder tonight. On the one hand, if Mr Arden was concentrating on reeling in two of us — me and her together with, I was sure of it, Eric’s assistance — then he might not notice if I behaved oddly. On the other hand, I needed time alone in his room after he had fallen asleep, or this whole evening would have been in vain.

‘You’re such a good girl, Tinkerbell,’ he said, running his thumb across my lips. ‘Just kneeling there, quiet and submissive. We’re going to hurt you tonight,’ he said, smiling as if it was a treat. ‘And you can’t even do anything about it, can you?’

I was silent, hoping I looked as puzzled as I thought I would be if I hadn’t known in advance that this would happen. In the background, I could hear the ‘auction’ starting, with the other waitstaff hopping up onto a podium to get ‘sold off’ to the highest bidder for the night. It was for charity, people kept saying, and I wondered at their failure to see what was under their noses. But then, maybe the rest of the auction was for charity. Maybe it was just me who got sold into slavery.

‘Oh!’ said Vanity, clapping her hands together. ‘I’ve looked forward to the auction so much,’ she said to Mr Arden. ‘I was even going to bid but I won’t now, of course.’

‘No,’ said Mr Arden, smiling paternally down at her. ‘I’m glad you enjoy the auctions though. Tinkerbell!’ he said, and I jumped, looking up at him. He gestured to Eric who had just taken a seat next to Vanity where he could watch the auction. ‘Go and suck his cock. Get him hard.’

I obeyed, of course. I had to, or my cover would be blown. I walked across the carpet on my knees to where Eric had sat down. He didn’t even look at me, his eyes fixed on the auction block that had been moved into the centre of the large room, and I flushed, humiliated, as I unbuckled and unzipped his trousers, starting to stroke and lick his shaft.

‘Good girl,’ said Mr Arden and I moaned softly to myself at how unfair life was. I didn’t even know this Eric, I didn’t want to give him a blowjob, but now I could taste him in my mouth and feel him hardening at my touch. Eric let me suck on his shaft for a long time, his hand casually on my head, his hips pulsing gently upwards, clearly enjoying the sensations.

Next to him, Mr Arden was stroking Vanity’s thigh and murmuring flirtatiously into her ear, and I winced to see her so taken in by him. He’s tricking you, I thought wearily, but she was a terrible person so I was struggling to feel that I should do anything help her. Honestly, I didn’t think I could do anything to help her. It was going to be hard enough to get myself out of this. Behind me, where I couldn’t see, waitress after waitress — and the occasional male waiter — were sold off on the auction block for astonishing sums of money.

I was paradoxically glad that I didn’t have to stand up there in front of all of the crowd, my breasts bare, while they all looked at me and I learned how much they were prepared to pay for a night fucking me.

Eric’s breathing was coming hard and heavy, and he was using his hips and his hands to guide my mouth faster and faster onto his cock. I heard the auction behind me winding up and then he came in my mouth, almost suddenly as if he himself hadn’t expected it, his cum bursting across my tongue in a rich, musky spray.

I choked, gasping for breathing, swallowing instinctively, and wondering as I felt the warm liquid running down my throat, why these men — men like Mr Arden and Boulder and this Eric — felt they could just use me like this. Eric knew that Mr Arden was mind controlling me, he knew that I hadn’t chosen to be here, and he used me anyway.

‘Fuck, that was good,’ Eric murmured, his hands still heavy on my head. ‘You’re going to enjoy this one, Arden.’

‘I’m glad to hear it,’ said Mr Arden. ‘I think I’m going to have a good night, actually. Is there anyone I need to say goodbye to Eric?’

The man shrugged. ‘Nah. They’re all too keen to get their little fuckdolls upstairs anyway. No-one will notice us if we leave. Damn, this is a good event.’

Everything moved too fast after that. I could still taste Eric in my mouth as he pulled me to my feet, and then Mr Arden took my arm while Eric took Vanity’s arm, the men leading us quietly from the room.

‘I’m very impressed with you, Tinkerbell,’ said Mr Arden, as he led me towards a lift.

My stomach clenched in fear. This was it. He was taking me upstairs to his room. He was going to fuck me. He was going to torture me, whatever that meant. Hell, he had told me that he was going to hurt me.

‘I’m glad I found you,’ he continued. His eyes flickered towards Vanity Harbor, walking gaily in front of us, clearly over-excited and happily looking forward to her evening ‘torturing’ me. ‘That little bitch is a side gain,’ he said, patting my hand, and I flushed. ‘A sweet little rabbit to fall out of a hat,’ he chuckled. ‘You’re the real victory here. I can’t believe that Weber wasn’t going to introduce me to you. I’ll have to have words with him about that.’

‘I…’ I said, then I stopped. Mr Arden hadn’t forbidden me to speak, he had just told me that I needed to obey him. ‘What have you done to me?’ I asked suddenly, thinking it was authentic for the girl I was pretending to be. ‘Please let me go.’

Mr Arden just chuckled. ‘I wondered when you’d find your voice. And the answer’s no.’ He glanced down at my breasts, smiling broadly. ‘I thought there was something odd about you at first,’ he said, ‘but by gods,’ he swore. ‘You’re satisfying to shape. You’re going to be the most desirable slut in my stable when I’ve finished with you.’

‘I…’ I said again, wondering how to play this. ‘I don’t want to be here,’ I said finally. ‘I was just meant to wait for the evening. It was edgy but I was okay to do it, for the money. And now I don’t even remember what my name was before you changed it!’

I wondered if I was overdoing it, but Mr Arden just winked at me.

‘You’ll forget a lot more before I’m done with you,’ he said. ‘I can tell you’re an intelligent girl, Tinkerbell, so I’ll be straight with you. There’s no way out of this for you. I’m going to enjoy your body tonight,’ he said, ‘and those two,’ he gestured with his free hand at Eric and Vanity, ‘will enjoy you too. And tomorrow,’ he paused looking down at me.

‘Tomorrow,’ he continued, ‘I’ll install you in one of my breeding facilities. You’re pretty enough that I’d give you as a toy to the men of my company, except I just gave them a new treat.’ He patted my hand gently as we arrived at the lifts. ‘I’ll be able to charge top rates for you. We’ll get a baby inside you in no time. And then you’ll forget there ever was a time when you didn’t spend your days with men huffing and puffing away while they grind their dicks into you. Say, ‘yes, sir’.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, flushing, my eyes lowered, and then Mr Arden led me into the lift and I heard the doors clunk to a stop behind me.