The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 5

‘Bring those tits over here, girl,’ called out a man, and flushing, I obeyed.

It was an hour or longer later, and my feet hurt from walking on the marbled floor. So many people had groped my breasts that I had lost count. The men with their sly, sniggering expressions and arrogant hands. They knew my boobs belonged to them for the night, and they were making the most of it.

The women were no less eager — whether they believed this whole gala was some kind of kinky art experiment or whether they just believed they had the right to touch the serving girl’s breasts, they were all clearly delighted to have the chance to stroke and fondle me.

Some of them had frank and embarrassing conversations in front of me too. Two women had even made me stand in front of them so that they could criticise the size and shape of my nipples and areolas. I had felt besmirched, and then they had decided to smear chocolate dessert on my breasts so that they could lick it off me. I had felt their hungry mouths and felt their careless hands, and flushed all over again that I had to submit to this.

‘What’s your name, love?’ the man asked, peering at the necklace around my neck.

‘Tinkerbell,’ I said, flushing as his eyes dropped down to my boobs.

‘Pretty fairy,’ he said, his words slurring slightly. ‘You going to make some man’s dick happy later, fairy? After the auction?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said woodenly, staring straight ahead. I hadn’t met Mr Arden yet but I knew my devout hopes that he was absent would be smashed. My heart sank at the man’s next words.

‘Tinkerbell!’ he said again, saluting his glass at me. He was clearly drunk, and his brain had only just caught up. ‘I know someone who’s been looking for you. Arden!’ he called out across the room. ‘The fairy’s over here.’

A tall, broad-shouldered man walked casually across the empty space, a drink in hand, and I caught my breath to realise that this was Mr Arden. He was in his late forties, I guessed, with patrician features — good cheekbones, dark hair with a handsome smattering of silver, keen eyes and a generous mouth. He looked like he should play James Bond or some other well-mannered, intelligent, badass spy or detective.

It was when he was about four metres away from him that I felt his aura hit me. I forced myself to keep breathing, but I didn’t understand why no-one else was responding to it. I felt like I was being hit by a runaway freight train and terrifying fork lightning from some ghost movie at the same time. I even felt the hairs on my head lift and settle again.

I looked at Mr Arden as he stepped up to me, hoping the terror wasn’t evident on my face. With him standing within a metre of me, I felt like I was dying in quicksand — the air had turned to treacle, I didn’t even know if I could move if I tried.

‘Arden,’ said the tipsy man, clasping him on the back. ‘You were looking for the girl called Tinkerbell, weren’t you?’

‘I was indeed,’ smiled the man, and my heart sank at how downright hot he was when he smiled.

He wasn’t intrinsically pretty, he just had an indefinable mixture of charisma and domination. He looked at me and I flushed, wondering why I was just standing here. I swallowed and held out my drinks tray.

‘Drink, sir?’ I forced myself to ask, wondering why the words sounded normal when they came out my mouth.

This close to him I could see his aura like sparkles, and I wondered all over again why people weren’t running from him. The only conclusion was that they couldn’t feel it, although I didn’t know how that could possibly be the case. Garnet thinks I’m immune, I reminded myself silently, forcing my terror down. Maybe, because I was immune, I could also feel his powers where others couldn’t? Whatever it was, I didn’t like it.

‘Thanks,’ Mr Arden said to me, taking a drink as his eyes meandered down over my body. He winked at the tipsy man. ‘Thanks for calling me over. I heard that Weber had a treasure here he was hiding from me. He told me that he had chosen Titania over there,’ he gestured across the room to the tiny, pocket-rocket sized waitress with bright gold hair and an animated expression, ‘to be my fuck for the night.’

‘Cute,’ said the tipsy man, eyeing off the tiny woman who I already knew wore a golden necklace with the word ‘Titania’ around her neck. ‘But not your style. The fairy here is your style.’

‘Indeed,’ said Mr Arden, his eyes still on me. ‘I wonder why Weber didn’t pick you for me straightaway, girl. What’s his plan for you, do you know?’

‘No, sir,’ I said, trying to keep my voice friendly and my face blank. He’s just another man, I kept repeating to myself. Just another man who wants to grope my boobs and put his arm around my waist. That’s all.

Actually, I wasn’t lying. I had thought Mr Weber had been going to introduce me to Mr Arden, but I guessed this strategy was even more effective. Mr Arden was clearly more likely to want things he couldn’t have. Making me apparently unavailable — while starting a rumour that Mr Arden should check me out — had probably been the best way to ensure that the man would take me.

‘I’ll take you for the night, then,’ Mr Arden said, stroking a casual finger down the outside of my breast. ‘Weber,’ he called out as the host wandered into view — deliberately, I was sure. ‘I’m taking this one, Weber,’ Mr Arden said as Mr Weber walked up to us.

‘Oh, you didn’t like Titania?’ Mr Weber asked, managing to achieve a look of confusion, contrition and competence all in one expression. ‘I’m sorry. I thought you might like her.’

‘I can’t imagine why,’ said Mr Arden. ‘I’m sure the girl is fine. But you know I like big tits,’ he smiled, still stroking my boob. ‘This one will be fun to fuck.’

I stood stricken, wondering all over again how I had been reduced to this — standing still, unable to say ‘no’ while powerful men groped me and discussed my breasts. Mr Arden kept talking and I kept my eyes blank and unfocused, trying not to give the game away.

‘I’ll take this one,’ he said again. ‘Unless you have some compelling reason you didn’t introduce me to her to start with?’

‘No,’ said Weber, still managing to look vaguely guilty, as if he’d just committed a social faux pas in front of one of his more important clients. ‘My mind must have wandered. Now that I look at her, I can see she’s perfect for you. Feel free to take her, of course. You know you always get first pick before the auction.’

‘My thanks,’ said Mr Arden, a smug smile on his face. He knew he didn’t have to thank Mr Weber. He knew that he could do whatever he wanted in this room. I winced internally in terror as he turned back to me. I don’t want to go with him, I thought to myself, I don’t want to go with him.

‘You’re my fuck for the night, darling,’ Mr Arden said, and this time I felt the force of his personality hit me.

It flowed around me, some obscure skill that I had letting me almost step sideways and avoid the compulsion. I felt that for any other person—any other woman, Garnet said—I would have just agreed with him blankly, accepting what he said as true.

‘Yes, sir,’ I forced myself to say, trying to sound sweet and compliant.

I must have succeeded because Mr Arden just smiled, the pleased smile of a hunter who knows his prey cannot escape. He kept stroking my breasts while chatting to the other men. His fingers were casual and relaxed, clearly enjoying the large size and softness of my breasts.

‘Is Tinkerbell your real name?’ he asked after a long time, when I had wondered if I was going to just stand here forever while he groped me.

‘No, sir,’ I smiled, hoping he wouldn’t ask me my real name.

‘Wrong answer, girl,’ Mr Arden smiled down at me, a mean look in his eyes. ‘I like making my girls ridiculous. And you’ll learn that the correct answer to me is always ‘yes’.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I flushed, keeping my gaze down.

‘Anyway,’ he said, and I could hear that he was still smiling as he flicked a finger across the necklace around my neck. ‘You’re ‘Tinkerbell’ now. You’ve forgotten what people used to call you. You’ve always been Tinkerbell. Haven’t you?’

I gasped in shock to feel the compulsion settling in around me again like tight wires in my brain. I threw it off again, hoping that my struggle wasn’t visible. Mr Arden’s tone of voice, and the excited but casual expressions on the face of the other men, told me everything I needed to know. Arden wasn’t used to women fighting him — if he said a thing, it became true, immediately, without struggle.

‘Yes, sir,’ I made myself lie to him, Garnet’s orders that I needed to make him think he was controlling me flickering to the fore.

‘Good girl,’ Mr Arden said, his hand closing around one of my breasts as if he owned it. Of course, he probably thought he did.

The conversation flowed around me, and I was glad that Mr Arden was content to let me stand still like a ghost, ignoring me while he talked to the other men. It was clear to me that while I was resisting him, I wasn’t immune. I couldn’t wait to yell that at Garnet — assuming that I lasted that long. Unlike other women, I could feel his power, and I could force my brain to sidestep it, saving me. But if I wanted to, I knew I could let him inside my brain, and then he would genuinely control me.

I knew that if I hadn’t been able to resist his last order to me, I would literally now think that my name was Tinkerbell. How humiliating, I thought, flushing hotly, and hoping that my embarrassment wasn’t too evident.

Eventually, Mr Weber and the other man wandered off, looking for new conversation, and Mr Arden steered me away from the centre of the floor, towards one of the alcoves at the edges. These were all decorated as if from a rainforest or jungle — with creeping vines and flowers, and on any other occasion, I would have adored it.

‘Put your tray down, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden said to me as we passed a little table, and I surrendered it just like that. ‘You don’t need to wait on anyone else anymore. You belong to me now.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, still hoping that the mental calculations I was doing to avoid his mind control weren’t obvious on my face.

He led me into the alcove and made me sit down next to him on a lounge, his hand resting comfortably on my thigh.

‘Weber says you don’t have any family,’ he said. ‘Is that true, girl?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, lying, wishing he would remove his hand. He wouldn’t, of course, and I couldn’t ask him to. Garnet had ordered me not to tell him anything about myself, and I didn’t want him to know about my family anyway.

‘Is there anyone who will notice if you go missing?’ he asked, his aura demanding that I tell him the truth.

‘No, sir,’ I said, meeting his eyes with a flicker, knowing that he wouldn’t be surprised to see the fear in them. It wasn’t entirely a lie anyway — Garnet and Boulder would notice if I didn’t turn up tomorrow, but I hadn’t worked with my regular clients for weeks now and I hadn’t made any regular friends in this city.

It hurt me suddenly, deeply, to realise that if I vanished, people would just think that I had moved on. They wouldn’t look for me, and suddenly I wanted to cry. I had made myself this way, I knew I had. I had cut ties with my family, and I hadn’t let anyone get close to me, and now I was feeling the consequences.

I wondered, suddenly, for the first time in years, what had happened to my sisters, where they were. Why had I cut myself off from them again? Why did I always push people away? I had no-one I could go to for help, and the thought was so saddening that I was surprised. I immediately tried to put the thought out of my head though. The less contact I had with my sisters now, the better. I was in danger and I couldn’t put them in danger too.

‘That’s good,’ Mr Arden murmured, stroking my hair out of my eyes. ‘That’s very good. Are you looking forward to being my sex toy?’

‘I…’ I said, suddenly caught out by the question. ‘I don’t…’

I yelped as he slapped me across one of my breasts, sharply, suddenly.

‘Silly girl,’ he scolded, his voice a mixture of patronising and cruel. ‘Didn’t I tell you that the answer to me is always ‘yes’? Say it now. Tell me you’re looking forward to being my sex toy.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, knowing my eyes were wide with fright. ‘I’m looking forward to being your sex toy.’

He grinned with delight. ‘That’s my girl. You won’t enjoy it, of course. Sluts like you always think you’ll enjoy it, but it isn’t about you. You’re just a hole, darling, remember that. The men will enjoy you, that is the important thing.’