The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 13

I was lying on my back on the bed in Mr Arden’s suite, my legs spread, my cunt full.

‘Lie still, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden ordered me, and I did.

Honestly, I didn’t want to move. My cunt felt violated, abused. The dilator he had filled me with was too big, too hard, and it held my entrance wide open like a tree branch or iron rod rammed into me. I wanted to pee and I felt like my flesh was being crushed, as my entrance was stretched unnaturally wide.

‘Oh, get that look off your face,’ Mr Arden ordered.

I could have disobeyed but I didn’t. I let the order through, feeling him reshape me all over again.

I could say ‘no’ to him, but I didn’t want him to know that I could. And there was no way I could voluntarily make my face look relaxed and happy right now. So I let him command me to adopt a placid, inviting expression, a soft, mindless smile on my face as if my body wasn’t being split apart between my legs.

‘That’s better,’ Mr Arden said, his voice patronising. ‘It’s not as bad as you think it is, you ridiculous little whore. I’ll expect you to take three or four men’s cocks in your babyhole at the same time, down on the factory floor.’ He sniggered meanly, winking at me. ‘They’ll just keep shoving them into you, Tinks, until you think you’re going to split open.’

‘I’d like to see that,’ Mr Weber said, still rubbing his erection back and forth across one of my breasts, slippery and wet now with his precum.

I whimpered softly to myself. I was still processing Mr Arden calling me ‘Tinks’ — not only did I have to have a demeaning name thrust upon me, now he was shortening it.

My name is Vanessa, I reminded myself, remembering that he had ordered me to forget that name. According to his will, right now I should just be a scared girl lying on a bed, raped again and again, unable to disobey and unable even to remember her own name.

He’s horrible, I thought, an important reminder to myself, because I still found him oddly — unhelpfully — hot and attractive. His voice made me shiver and not because he was an evil man — but because I found it attractive, its deep notes running across my eardrums like liquid silver.

Mr Arden stood up off the bed, finally starting to strip off his clothes as well, while I lay uncomfortably on the bed. He was tall and well built, with defined shoulders and strong abs. His cock bobbed in the air in front of his groin, stiff again, gently oozing precum.

Holding my eyes with his, a mean smile on his face, Mr Arden reached down and thumped hard on the dilator inside me. I yelped in shock and almost-pain as the device was thrust deeper into me, stretching me more. I felt as though it was bruising me, but I knew now that he wouldn’t care.

‘I could just tell her to open herself up,’ he said to Mr Weber, ‘and she would have to obey. I do sometimes,’ he shrugged. ‘But I like to hurt their silly little bodies sometimes too. I like watching them take something they think is too large inside them.’

He smirked down at me, using his fist to thump on the dilator again.

‘I bet this is all she can think about right now,’ he said, grinning. ‘She feels like someone has rammed a tree trunk into her.’

Mr Arden sniggered meanly and I flushed. It was true — all I could really think about was my cunt, the soft flesh that was crushed between the dilator and my pubic bone, and my overwhelming need to pee.

‘The whore deserves it,’ Mr Weber said, clearly unconcerned. ‘She spoke back to me downstairs, when I was prepping her. Disobedient cow. She had some strange idea that she had rights she could exercise. I’ll be glad to shove my end inside her.’

‘Silly cow,’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘But yeah, let’s get started,’ he said.

He turned a switch on the dilator and I felt it shrinking, my body blessedly able to soften and close. I sighed with relief, even as I knew that there was worse to come. Mr Arden pulled the device out of me casually, tossing it aside onto the bed. He peered down between my legs and I flushed, wishing I could pull them closed.

‘I can see right inside your hole,’ he smirked at me. ‘Why don’t you beg Weber and me to shaft you there?’ he said, the words clearly an order and not a question. He stroked his own erection as he spoke, and I shivered at the thought of having the two men’s thick cocks inside me.

‘Please, shaft me in my cunt,’ I said, obediently, flushing at the word ‘shaft’.

‘Tell us you want two cocks in you at the same time,’ Mr Arden said, smiling, relishing the power he had over me. ‘Tell us you know you’re just a pleasure hole, nothing more.’

‘I… I want two cocks in me at the same time,’ I said, blushing hotly, my exposed cunt feeling vulnerable and scared. ‘I… I know I’m just a pleasure hole,’ I said, wanting to cry.

‘Yeah you are,’ Mr Weber said. He lay down on his back on the bed, directing me to roll over so that I was on all fours above him. I met his eyes, begging him wordlessly to stop — he knew I didn’t want this, dammit — but he just grinned up at me. ‘You shouldn’t have spoken back to me downstairs, darling,’ he said cheerfully, winking at me, and I felt hot tears rising in my eyes at his unconcern.

Mr Weber ordered me to fuck myself onto his cock, and I did, moaning to myself in complaint as I felt his head sliding against my entrance and then pushing into me. I was so sensitive and it hurt.

Even worse, I felt myself climaxing as his head slid into me, pleasure flooding through my clit, through the soft tissues of my pussy and cunt.

I gasped in shock at the feeling — Mr Arden had ‘programmed’ my body to orgasm readily and easily but every orgasm since then had been small, a delicious fluttering of pleasure sensations through my clit. This time though, it was not small. My whole groin felt like it was flushed with electricity, and I heard myself moaning incomprehensibly as Mr Weber pushed himself deeper into me, my body tightening and shuddering with pleasure around him.

‘Oh, she likes cock,’ Mr Weber grinned, clearly enjoying the feeling of me cumming around him.

He felt huge inside my orgasming body, all the openness that Mr Arden had forced onto me contracting around Mr Weber’s erection. I could feel every centimetre of him inside me as he thrust himself eagerly into me.

I don’t want him inside me, I thought as he used his hands on my hips to push me even deeper onto him. He knows how I felt about this whole evening. He knows he’s raping me and he doesn’t care. Behind me, Mr Arden climbed up onto the bed, his hands stroking my butt and hips.

‘How’s the hole?’ he asked, starting to rub his own erection across my pussy.

‘The hole,’ Mr Weber said, gasping slightly as he spoke from his place beneath me, ‘is warm and wet.’ He shivered with arousal. ‘She doesn’t like me inside her,’ he said, an ecstatic grin on his face as he gyrated his hips, forcing me to feel how deeply buried inside me he was. ‘She hates it.’ He chuckled with unconcern. ‘She probably thinks she’s being raped right now, the silly cow.’

I am being raped, I thought helplessly, but I knew I couldn’t do anything about it.

‘I don’t care what she thinks,’ Mr Arden said. ‘Silly bitches. As far as I’m concerned, none of them have the right to say ‘no’ to us anyway. Why do they exist, except to fuck and impregnate?’

‘Beats me,’ Mr Weber grinned, meeting my eyes with his own cruel ones. ‘I reckon they’d all be a lot happier if they just accepted the truth.’

Mr Arden didn’t answer as he started to prod his cock against my entrance from behind me where I couldn’t see him.

‘She’s tight again, the disobedient hussy,’ he said. ‘After all that work I did to open her up. Pull out, and we’ll both push into her together. That’ll open her up again.’

Oh no, I thought, but I knew I had no choice. Mr Weber shifted beneath me to slide nearly all the way back out of me, and then I felt Mr Arden positioning himself against my entrance.

I still felt very full but as he started to push, I knew he would get inside me. He was breathing hard, his hands gripping cruelly on my hips, and he pushed hard against my soft flesh, never letting up, as if he was a mechanic and I was a recalcitrant nut needing to be loosened.

He kept pushing and I wanted to pull away, I wanted to stop him. I was full enough with Mr Weber’s tip inside me, but as Mr Arden pushed harder, I felt my body giving way, allowing him access. Mr Arden grunted with pleasure as he felt my body softening, then he took a big breath, tightened his grip on my hips, and simply thrust against me, using all his leverage to get inside me. Beneath me, Mr Weber did the same, pushing himself deep back into me.

I actually screamed as I felt the two men sliding into me. They were being brutal, and my abused cunt cried out as two hard erections slid into my channel, stretching my entrance ruthlessly open.

I orgasmed again, my traitor cunt and clit climaxing hard. I screamed again at the sensation, actually trying to pull away from them involuntarily — it was too much, everything was too much. Electric energy was flooding through my cunt, leaving me shivery and shaking, my vision swirling in front of my eyes. And I felt wedged open with the two men inside me — they were too big, I was too full, and every part of my pussy and cunt felt abraded, too sensitive, too raw.

The men didn’t care, of course. They used their hands on my hips and their positioning — one below, one above me — to easily hold me in place while I struggled mindlessly.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Weber moaned, his eyes shut in ecstasy as he lay beneath me. ‘Oh, the bitch is tight now. Hell, yes.’

The men started to fuck me, alternating their thrusts in and out, so that one of them was always pushing in at the same time as the other was pulling out. It was too much, and I kept screaming, unable to believe what I was feeling. I could feel saliva dripping uncontrolled out of my mouth and my eyes were watering with tears at the intense pressure sensation inside me.

‘Stupid whore,’ Mr Arden growled from behind me, ramming himself even harder into me. ‘I’ll do this every day now I own you. Until you just lie there and take it, like a good hole.’

The men started to fuck me hard, alternating their rhythm at first, but then moving independently of each other as they each sought their own pleasure. Sometimes they both thrust hard into me at the same time, and then my vision would go black and shimmery at the intensity of the sensation.

I lost myself in my own screaming — I couldn’t think anymore, I couldn’t remember who I was, I couldn’t think that I was actually Vanessa, all I knew was that my cunt was stretched open too wide for the men’s hungry erections to stab into again and again.

I could hear someone laughing in exhilaration, while someone else growled in a deep guttural voice, and I couldn’t work out which man was which. Then they sped up and I couldn’t hear anything anymore over my own cries. My insides felt pulverised, crushed, impaled, and I was crying helplessly, unable to think beyond the sensations I was feeling.

One of the men orgasmed inside me, and I couldn’t work out who it was, but it didn’t matter because the other man was still hammering himself into me, rough and hard and vicious, forcing me to feel all of him, like a sword stabbing into my soft insides. Then the second man came inside me, and they both collapsed, resting, with me sandwiched in between them.