The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 11

‘Get up here on my cock,’ Mr Arden growled eventually and feeling helpless and needy, I climbed up onto his lap, settling my knees on either side of his thighs.

I didn’t like how much I wanted him. He was unequivocally a terrible person and he had terrible plans for me, but I liked him in a way that I didn’t like Boulder. Boulder was rough and mean. I yearned for him because he felt great inside me, but I didn’t like him.

But Mr Arden was such an awful person. I had seen Garnet’s statistics on how many women he had kidnapped and enslaved for his ‘breeding facilities’, but I liked him.

So, when he ordered me to please his erection with my pussy, I obeyed with an odd pleasure, running the tip of his shaft back and forth through my wetness. I knew he would be feeling how hot and turned on I was, and I wished there was a way to hide that from him. My hands were on the lounge behind his shoulders and my huge breasts were in his face.

The orgasm caught me by surprise out of nowhere. He wasn’t even inside me yet but clearly the modifications he had made downstairs in the ballroom were enough. The feeling of his hard, thick head running across my pussy stimulated my clit, and suddenly rich, electric pleasure was running through me, leaving me gasping.

‘That’s it, slut,’ Mr Arden groaned, his eyes half shut, his hands wandering casually across my body, up and down my torso, stroking my breasts. ‘Show your master how much you enjoy being taken. My blow-up fucktoy.’

I was silent. I was so embarrassed, and his words took any pleasure I had in the orgasm away from me. Suddenly I felt like a clockwork doll—wound up and ordered to please her owner. Even worse, I knew I would cum again, soon. In fact, it was even sooner than I thought. I continued to ride astride him for a while but Mr Arden stopped me fairly soon, tightening his grip on my hips. I knew he was going to push himself into me, and I didn’t know whether to love it or hate it.

Smiling at me, Mr Arden started to push me down onto his cock. His erection was thick and I felt myself stretching as he slid into me, an alien intruder into my soft body. I had the same feeling I always had the first time I have sex with someone—it was too intimate, too exposing, he wa was inside me dammit, and I didn’t even want him there.

Worse, I orgasmed immediately, as his head penetrated me. It felt amazing and I wanted to cry, and I kept cumming as he used his grip on my hips to pull me down so that he was all the way inside me, filling me. As my cunt tingled like lightning around him, leaving me gasping, I remembered his orders from earlier, when I had him reshape my body.

You’re always aroused now, girl. You’re always desperate for sex and penetration.

I want you to cum readily from walking. Walking across the room will make you cum, involuntarily.

You’ll also cum when a man pushes his rod into your cunt. A slut like you should show her appreciation that men choose to fuck her.

After my orgasm, his shaft felt so much larger, as my body tightened and grew more sensitive.

‘Yes,’ Mr Arden groaned, using his hips to push higher up into me, holding me still with his hands. ‘Hot and wet and tight.’ He opened his eyes, meeting my eyes, and I winced at the intimate feeling. ‘This is your job now, Tinkerbell darling,’ he said, a happy, aroused half-smile on his face. ‘Pleasing me. Pleasing my dick.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, tears filling in my eyes at how conflicted his words made me feel. His erection felt so good inside me, and some submissive part of me still wanted to please him.

‘I’ll fix your brain eventually,’ he said, still sounding happy and relaxed, riding a high of his power over me. ‘So that this is all you know. All you think about.’ He sniggered, holding me still and starting to gently thrust his cock into me with his hips. ‘I do let some sluts remember their old life. It gets me hard,’ he said, smiling, ‘to see them suffering, loathing their role as fucktoys.’

‘You’re terrible,’ I said, a tear sliding down my face, feeling invaded by his cock inside me, stimulating every part of my channel. ‘You shouldn’t do this, it’s wrong. Please stop. I don’t want you inside me.’

‘I can do this,’ Mr Arden chuckled, thrusting his dick harder into me as he spoke, ‘and no-one cares.’ He snigged meanly. ‘No-one cares about girls like you or where you vanish to. And there’s more than enough powerful and wealthy men who want to use you. Who want to own you, when I’m tired of you.’ He smirked at me. ‘I’ve already got two possible buyers for little Miss Harbor, and she’s not even prepped for sale yet.’

‘We’re people,’ I said again. ‘Vanity Harbor is a terrible person, but she’s still a person. You can’t sell her.’

I wished he didn’t feel so good inside me as he kept fucking me gently. I was feeling sick at the thought of what Vanity would go through, even though I was also angry at her because she would happily have put me through the same thing. I didn’t want to like a person who would do that. I didn’t want to enjoy sex or share orgasms with a person who would treat a person like that.

‘You’re not a person anymore, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden smirked. ‘You haven’t been a person ever since I met you downstairs. In time,’ he said, continuing his earlier conversation, ‘I think I’ll remove everything. You can be my empty-headed fuck slut. Pleasing cock is all you’ll know. You’ll pop out baby after baby for me, and you’ll never even know your own name,’ he said. ‘You’ll be happier like that.’

‘I won’t,’ I said softly, unclear as to why he was ‘letting’ me argue with him.

‘You will,’ Mr Arden said significantly, thrusting harder into me again as if to prove his point. ‘You will have no choice. Now be quiet while I enjoy this hole between your legs.’

He fucked me for a long time, and I was quiet, obedient to his command. I orgasmed once again while he thrust into me, gasping at the pleasure sensations that flooded through me. It really was humiliating to cum so readily, just because I had a cock inside me. None of the orgasms were huge but I hated them and how they exposed me.

Mr Arden sped up eventually, fucking me hard, faster, using his grip on my hips to pull me back and forth on top of him, intensifying the experience. He groaned out loud as he ejaculated inside me, his eyes shut again and a half smile on his face.

‘Good girl, Tinkerbell,’ he said, opening his eyes eventually. ‘Very good girl. Your fuckhole is a dream — hot and slick and deep. I’ll have no trouble selling you if I want to.’

I flushed, tears smarting in my eyes. I didn’t know how to get out of this trap I had fallen into, where people just used me like a sextoy. I have to break Garnet’s mind control, I thought helplessly, but I still had literally no idea how.

Mr Arden leaned back casually on the lounge, relaxing beneath me, his dick still inside my cunt after his orgasm. ‘I’ve changed my mind, girl,’ he said, his eyes running up and down my body, a happy, almost drunk look on his face from his recent release. ‘I want to breed you now. I want a baby forming inside you by tomorrow.’

‘No!’ I gasped in fear. ‘You can’t!’

‘I can,’ Mr Arden said significantly. ‘You heard what I did for Vanity.’ He chuckled. ‘I wasn’t sure if I wanted to breed you yet, or just keep you as a pleasure toy in my bedroom. But I want to see your body swelling soon. I’ll still keep you in my bedroom while your belly grows.’

‘Please no,’ I begged, wishing I could climb up off him. Dammit, his cum was inside me, and Boulder’s from earlier today. And I couldn’t get pregnant, I simply couldn’t!

Mr Arden ignored me, and I could see him concentrating. I felt embarrassed as I sensed he was using his mind control, body changing powers to sense things about my body.

‘You’re on hormonal birth control,’ he said. ‘I can tell. Get rid of it. Get your womb ready for breeding.’ He chuckled. ‘And oh my, you have been a slut recently. I can feel another man’s seed inside your babyhole.’

I flinched, feeling tendrils of warmth creep through my abdomen. I felt him assessing me, and then ordering me to change my own body. I had to let him in. If I didn’t, he would know that he didn’t have full control over me, and then I would never escape.

‘I want you to have two babies each time I breed you,’ he said. ‘Make it happen, Tinkerbell. You’ll come on heat as soon as you give birth, of course. I don’t believe in giving sluts like you breaks. Time off from being pregnant only encourages you to be lazy.’

I could have stopped him reshaping my body. I could have, but then he would know. So instead, crying inside, I let him inside me again, hating him, desperately hoping that there was some way to reverse what he was doing to me. I could feel my body being reworked to bend to his will. My whole abdomen became hot and aroused as if burning from within.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden said encouragingly as I wanted to cry. The process had probably taken only five minutes but I felt different. ‘I can feel you’re fertile now,’ he said. ‘Receptive. Like all good sluts should be.’

He groaned with need, his shaft stiffening inside me again, clearly turned on by the process of altering me or by the prospect of getting me pregnant.

‘Please don’t do this,’ I tried again, sounding panicky. ‘Please undo it! I don’t want to have a baby! Please, sir!’

‘Heh,’ he said, smiling at me. ‘Be quiet, girl. You won’t speak again until I tell you that you can. I’ve been lenient with you but you’re not here to argue with me. You’re here to take my dick and warm my bed.’

I flushed, still horrified deep inside myself. I had taken so much care with Boulder to not get pregnant, I couldn’t believe that Mr Arden could just take that away from me. I felt myself getting more and more overwhelmed as he stiffened inside me again, until finally Mr Arden snapped at me, his voice cruel and harsh.

‘Oh, take that look off your face, girl!’ he snarled, slapping my face as he spoke. I gasped, my face smarting, and then I moaned as he slid a hand into my hair, holding my head back, baring my throat to him.

‘Smile, darling,’ Mr Arden said, his voice soft and kind and compelling. ‘Yes, that’s it,’ he said as I let my face soften, letting him control my facial expression. ‘Your master is fucking you,’ he said. ‘I’m breeding you. There is no higher honour, you stupid slut. Now, get up on the bed.’

I scrambled to obey him, rising up off his cock and crying out as I felt him slide out of my body. He kept hold of my hair anyway, rising and effectively dragging me, bent forwards beside him, across to the spacious bed. I climbed up onto the bed, actually crying real tears as I felt Mr Arden’s weight land on the bed behind me. He grabbed me by my hips, and then I felt him pushing himself fiercely back into me from behind.

Mr Arden fucked me roughly on the bed, treating my cunt like his personal toy. I let him. I knew that compliance was my only ticket out of this room and in any case I was overwhelmed. I let myself relax while he raped me, still wishing that his dick didn’t feel so damn good inside me.

I was glad to an extent that he had taken control over my facial expression. There was no way I could have pretended to smile at the knowledge that he was forcibly impregnating me. He knew I didn’t want to get pregnant and he didn’t care. Worse — he thought it was irrelevant. He wanted to ‘breed’ me and that was all that mattered.

As Mr Arden rammed himself into me from behind, violently, almost painfully, ignoring me or anything I might be feeling, I let myself drift. I wanted to go back to my old careless existence as a private agent, but I couldn’t see a way back there. Beneath my torso, my boobs felt huge beneath me, sensitive and inescapable.

My cunt was different too. I had orgasmed again when he thrust into me from behind, and when I recovered from the pleasure flooding through me, he was already pounding me hard. I came again before he orgasmed, my body screaming out with intense arousal at the feeling of him hammering himself into me.

‘That’s it, darling,’ Mr Arden said when he felt me cumming around his shaft. ‘Cock is all you’ll want soon. I’ll see to that.’

He ejaculated into me eventually, grunting as he released inside me.

‘Tell me you want a baby inside you,’ he said, still holding me by the hips from behind. ‘Tell me that you’re glad I’m breeding you.’

With Garnet’s mind control in place, I had no choice.

‘I want a baby inside me,’ I said softly, tears running down my cheeks only to vanish into the silken bedcovers. ‘I’m glad you’re breeding me.’

‘I’ll get at least two babies out of you each year,’ he said, sounding pleased with himself. ‘Because you’ll almost always deliver twins. Buyers pay more for my breeders, because of how many babies they deliver.’

I was silent. Mr Arden pulled out of me eventually, rolling me casually onto my back and lying down beside me.

‘My sweet broodmare,’ he said softly, his hand landing possessively on my belly, and I shivered.