The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first story submission, and it comes with a light warning, while starting off tame, it contains a reasonable amount of squick. Hopefully I can grow to be a better writer following this up, but it contains a lot of influences from Iago, Tabico, Trilby Else, and a host of my favorite other writers.

Commodities

Tanya unpacked the last box in her studio apartment, moving from rural Pennsylvania to New York City wasn’t an easy adjustment, but it was a necessary move, her little town did not have much of anything to offer a 22 year old graduate. The only problem she had with her new life was she did not have an idea of what ‘offers’ she could get, moving without the blessings of her parents, she also lacked the connections that would land a young woman a high profile job anytime soon. Drawing from her experience, she began with the food industry, waitress-hopping, and after several days she found that food service jobs here were much easier to fill if you weren’t 5′10, had bigger than B cups and were not a tomboy, and had that midwestern accent that gave native New Yorkers a giggle to hear.

She sat home on a Sunday, and decided to give the classifieds a look. It couldn’t hurt, not all the ads had to be dead ends. Looking over the pages, a small advert caught her eye.

[Xyathu Exporters: Min. Wg. + ben.; seeking candidate.]

“Minimum wage...but there’s benefits. Perfect. This is my chance.", Tanya spoke aloud.

She picked up the phone, she doubted that anyone would answer on a weekend, and especially in the late afternoon, but at least she could leave a message, and have a whole week for a callback. The line on the other end rang and to Tanya’s surprise she heard the audible click of someone picking up.

“Xyathu Exporters, Tiffany speaking, how may I help you?”

Tanya guessed Tiffany was a secretary, no one in charge could have that high and bubbly of a voice.

“Uh, yea,um..I wanted to call about the job your company listed in the paper? I wanted to apply.” Tanya said.

For a second there was no answer, she thought the girl hung up, but hearing breathing, heavy at that, like the girl was having an asthma attack, she just waited on the line.

Then the bubbly voice returned.“Oh the ad!,” she announced like it was some forgotten piece of information, “Okay, Miss...”

“Tanya Vinger”, she replied, Tanya hated her last name, in school, she was either too tall, or the ‘Vinegar’ girl. Her height forced her off the cheerleading team, so she focused on basketball, volleyball and other activates. In high school, while she dated guys, her athleticism earned her a rumor that she had a girlfriend. In college her she was best friends with a lesbian couple, even going so far as to travel with them on backpacking trips in the Appalachians.

She had only spoken to Mindy, the closer of the two girls, last week, visiting them upstate would lighten her mood if this city business ever got her down. Her lover, Jessica, though friendly with her most of the time, Tanya felt the disconnect when the three of them were together.

She heard Tiffany on the other line again after a pause.

“Okay, Tanya, you can come in tomorrow at nine, make sure you have your ID and stuff so they can complete your paperwork.”

“Uhmm..okay, but don’t I have to do an interview first or something?”

Another pause. “Of course not silly,” Tiffany giggled, to Tanya she sounded no older than eight, “just come in at nine, the address is on the ad.”

Click.

Just like that, her job search was over. Tanya stared dumbfounded over the phone, here she was preparing herself for weeks of picking apart papers, waiting over the phone, and all it took was a call and a ditzy girl on the other end. She felt good about herself, tomorrow was shaping up to be a wonderful day.

* * *

“Xyathu Exporters,” said Amy, as she read the ad circled by Tanya “jeez, some companies go through hoops to find absurd names for themselves.”

Tanya sat at a cafe that night with her best friend Amy, they’d known each other since freshman year of college, and Amy was the Yin to Tanya’s Yang, or so she liked to think. While Tanya towered over most women, and men for that matter, Amy, in sharp contrast, was a petite 4′9″, 5 foot with sneakers on, or so she liked to point out. They were both athletic girls, Tanya being leaner, with raven black hair, while Amy was as buxom as she was short, though her modest C’s weren’t anything gargantuan, on her small frame they looked like boulders, Amy joked incessantly about how she was the world’s shortest Hooter’s girl, her golden hair only accentuated that image. Tonight, after hearing about Tanya’s new job prospect, she drove into the city to celebrate with her best friend.

“I know, but I could care less if they were named ‘Dildo Lovers Inc.’, it has everything I wanted Amy, benefits from the get go, close location, and the girl didn’t say anything about a dress code, so I guess my first day it’ll be a Tee and jeans.”

“Then you should have no trouble wooing the new employers to find your bestest best gal friend in the whole world a position there.” Amy gave a strong wink to go along with her not so subtle way of asking Tanya for a favor.

Tanya sighed, as much as she loved Amy, and knew she was on hard times, just like her, she was living in the city because of the lack of options at home, and likewise that her savings were dwindling, and she was as desperate for a job, unlike Tanya she had been here for a year, recently forced to move outside the city to save money.

“Amy, I can’t just walk in there as if I owned the place and start asking for—", Tanya saw a familiar shoulder slump that accompanied anything that she could not do for her friend in a time of need. After school, Amy would always cook their meals, and do the housework if Tanya was especially tired after 12 hours of classes. When graduation time came, Tanya vowed that she would return those nights Amy spent supporting her by helping her in any way she could. Lately, when she moved away from home, she felt more and more that she couldn’t fulfill her promise.

“Okay,” Tanya announced, “As soon as I get settled in and all, I’ll try my hardest for you to be there with me.”

“Promise?”

Tanya smiled. “Promise.”

Amy’s eyes lit up, and without warning she grabbed her friend and gave her a hug that took Tanya completely by surprise. They were two of the last people still in the cafe, so nobody took notice, but as the shock wore off and they both hugged and laughed, Tanya couldn’t help but notice the warmth of Amy and of her little blonde head pressed into her chest.

* * *

Morning came, and Tanya’s alarm clock rang to tune of a song she knew she hated, a good reason to wake up and turn it off, she thought, but today it was especially nerve-racking, so she just unplugged the thing and stuffed it in a drawer. Taking her shower at a certain time was always important, she thought it allowed her to time her day pretty well, now as she massaged some herbal lotion into her skin, she thought about what her hours would be, or if she would work a night shift, this was an importing and exporting company after all.

Driving in the city was never something she was fond of, but today Tanya thought it was a god-send, seeing people in the morning rush hour jamming the lanes while she took an hour to calmly walk to her new job gave her a small bit of pride. Finally! She thought good thing I took initiative to move into the city. she felt it was going to pay off, low pay or no.

Arriving at the intersection she wrote down from the paper, the place where she was supposed to be, Tanya saw no sign of Xyathu or any sign that marked where the building was. She walked down the block, this was midtown, she should be able to spot the place fairly quickly she thought, but another 20 minutes of walking down both blocks twice showed no sign of Xyathu, nor a truck that could maybe show the sign of a exporting business.

What the fuck. She walked briskly down the avenue, hoping to find a sign that indicated something other than the boutiques, shops and restaurants that dotted the landscape. As she crossed a small alleyway that broke the block in two, she noticed something to her right, looking down the alley, it seemed to go on forever, creating a mini canyon dividing the city in both directions. Past the trash filled dumpsters and cans that littered the alley, she saw two men lifting dull metallic crates in front of the smallest loading dock she ever saw, it looked like someone’s porch had been pasted onto the side of the skyscraper the alley was created by.

“That can’t be it”, Tanya whispered to herself, “Please god, don’t let that be the place.”

After steeping over and through what seemed to be one giant puddle that extended the breadth of the alley, trash seemed to dot the alley everywhere, she came upon the two men, they were shorter than her, and wore something between overalls and a hazmat suit, both were covered in dirt and grime. Beside them was a forklift that almost filled the whole width of the alley, it almost looked comical, as the men checked the crates, they would lift the box and gently tip it over onto the lift’s front, though no matter what they did, Tanya kept hearing the sounds of the crate falling over past the forklift into the muddy puddle below.

She approached and got the closer man’s attention, she noticed he also wore a dust mask, so that only his eyes showed through the hood of the suit.

“Um, excuse me? Is this Xyathu Exporters? I was told to be here at 9, but I can’t seem to find the place.”

Tanya tried her best to smile, as dirty as they were, the men didn’t seem to be doing much to earn the covering they showed. The first worker looked at her and pointed at the door on the loading dock. Both watched as Tanya went up the granite steps and opened the door, she looked back as the door closed on itself and saw the men returning to work, backwardly loading crates onto what must have been a very overloaded forklift.

The entrance and ‘porch’ of the company made the inside seem like she had walked from, well, an alley, to the most exquisite space she’d ever been in. A short hall ended in a Y shaped corridor, at the intersection was a reception desk, with what was most presumably, the girl she’d talked to on the phone looking bored at a monitor. For all intents and purposes, she thought it looked like the most professional law office or agency you would see in the high rises hundreds of feet above her, here on the ground floor.

“Hello,” Tanya came up to the receptionist, “I’m Tanya Vinger, I called yesterday about a job and I talked to Tiffany, I think it was.”

The receptionist didn’t bother to look up from the monitor, Tanya wondered what gossip site she was looking at, bored enough not to do her job. If this was Tiffany, she certainly looked as Tanya imagined her, bleach blond hair cut straight, shoulder length, wearing a dress that in an actual office would be considered obscene, barely containing her breasts, and so short Tanya swore she saw that the receptionist wasn’t wearing any underwear. She was sure she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Left hall, go down the stairs, third door on the right.” Tanya recognized it was the same girl from the phone, this was Tiffany. Though her bubbly tone remained she was as interested in Tanya as she was whatever she was staring at apathetically on the computer.

“Oh, okay thanks, I guess.” Tanya started down the left hall, signs pointing down and a few doors on either side of her, all numerically marked. As she reached the stairs she heard the phone ring loudly down the hall behind her.

“Xyathu Exporters, Tiffany speaking, how may I help you?", the girl chimed in the same bubbly and high voice she spoke to Tanya with.

Odd blonde. Aside from Amy, the stereotypes she heard about blondes rang true, even with her sister Lynn, who was as close to Amy in looks as she was far from Tanya in personality. She sometimes thought about growing her black short hair out and dyeing it like her sister, though she repressed that idea thoroughly many times afterward.

Downstairs was an identical copy of the hallway she had just come from, with another set of stairs about a dozen rooms further ahead, the difference being that instead of the walls being a rich finished wood, here they were just normal plaster walls, it seemed as if she walked from an office into a hospital.

“Door one, door two, door three, ah” Tanya stood before the door and looked at both ends of the hall, she would have thought that at least more applicants would be here, or even that this would be a warehouse, it seemed odd that an exporting business wouldn’t take residence in a warehouse, but this was New York, she reminded herself.

Tanya opened the door, and the room was shaped like a classroom, only it seemed huge because all there was inside was a computer station with a office chair next to it.

“Hello?” Tanya called, “Anybody here?”

She heard a PA system click on, though she saw no evidence of a source.

“Hello Ms. Vinger,” it was a woman’s voice, unlike Tiffany however, this one seemed older, a 30-something’s voice, “please have a seat at the station and we’ll begin your brief training.”

“Um, okay, I thought I needed to give you these papers though, and identification, I have my resume as well.”

The system clicked on again, “No need Ms. Vinger, we’ve prepared most of the paperwork, all it needs is a signature, but that can be done via mail, we’re sure you’ll meet our requirements.”

Wow, these people are either bullshitting me or really casual. She took a seat on the chair and faced the monitor, she noted that it was not a system she recognized, it was not plugged into a wall that she saw, nor did it have a model or brand name on the exterior, only a monitor and a standard keyboard, also disconnected.. The system turned on by itself, and a bunch of charts came up, with prices on one side and combinations of letters and numbers on the other, she assumed this was a price list of whatever they sold.

“Please follow the directions on the screen, once you’ve done so, go down the stairs and to my office where we will finish up.” The system made a loud static noise and clicked off.

“Ookay, lady”, Tanya whispered under her breath, “but I really hope finishing up is more challenging than data entry.”

The computer made a whirring sound and a new menu came up on screen over the chart, only two lines were onscreen.

[Input tracking number left field] [Input outbound shipment right field]

Like I thought, data entry. Tanya sighed. She minimized the window.

A series of new numbers appeared in a new page on the bottom of the screen, scanning from top to bottom, Tanya began entering the number only with the number/letter combination afterward. After a few dozen entries, her eyes started to hurt. Better than sitting at home I guess, the only good thing about it, she laughed to herself.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finished the few hundred entries. Leaning back she stretched, and yawned, she went to look at her watch but a blip from the monitor stopped her, it looked like there was a hole in the middle of the screen, thinking it was dirt, Tanya flicked it with her finger, but it was inside the screen. The dot grew until it was about the size of a penny, and Tanya was sure she saw something like numbers inside it. She peered right at the monitor until her nose touched the screen trying to figure out what this graphic was.

The monitor exploded in a flash of light, the whole room seemed to be filled with it, Tanya, if she could see beyond the luminosity, sat staring at the screen while a pulse emanated right in front of her eyes. She stared slack-jawed at the screen for minutes, and a long line of drool formed from her mouth onto the keyboard.

Minutes passed and as suddenly as the light had flared, it died instantly. Tanya sat with her forehead pressed against the now blank screen, her glazed eyes locked onto the point where the light emanated from, the only sound in the room being the slow trickle of drool dripping steadily against the keyboard. The monitor came back to life, and the small black dot reappeared on a white screen.

A click signaled the PA coming back on. “Come.”

Tanya, just as suddenly as the monitor came to life, though with no appearance of intelligence on her face, her slow trickle of drool now turned into waterworks as the liquid that had pooled in her mouth spilled, working it’s way down her chin and onto her chest. She stood up, a puppet on invisible strings, walked out of the room, leaving her purse, and papers, into the halls downstairs.

* * *

A pair of eyes framed heavily in dark red liner studied the monitor up until the flash, she did not bother to watch during the programming anyway, all she saw was a white screen. She remembered she had to remind the engineers to one day tone down the effect, not that it would matter to the girl, she would be under whether or not the light was in front of her eyes.

The beauty of this particular technology was a subject had no idea how long they were being programmed. What must have felt a vague amount of time entering numbers to the girl onscreen was, to Mistress Vitha, Head of Xyathu Branch Thirty-One, about to pass the sixth hour mark.

She turned the monitor back on, and the program had switched off, the girl, like all the others, sat there with her head glued to the screen.

It gave Vitha a none too small amount of joy whenever the girls went under, she wondered what it felt like, of your consciousness being turned off like a light switch, of absorbing hundreds of new commands in a few seconds. She pitied that the process wasn’t permanent, but then otherwise they would cut a large part of their business, and business was booming. Her leg was a little moist, no matter how hard she tried, this first initiation of the company’s program got her excited. No matter, her entire outfit was a form fitting suit, she looked as much a part a dominatrix as she could, although this was company dress code. She lifted a finger to her sex and rubbed the area, a small sigh of relief passing over her perfect features as she found her release.

Vitha pushed a button on the panel below her desk and activated the PA.

“Come.”

She watched as the girl stood like a bolt had hit her, and in step to Vitha’s tapping on her desk, Tanya shuffled her way to her office. In a few moments she would go over her work and begin the next stage like she had done like the others.

It’s convenient being in a city as big as this, the numbers would never dwindle.

Her door opened, and Tanya, their new temp, entered and sat in the chair in front of Vitha’s desk. She chuckled at the look on the girl’s face, what was obviously a clever girl who probably thought this was going to be her big city break was now sitting in front of her, drenching her shirt in her own spit.

“Aw, poor dear, let me clean you off first.” Vitha opened a drawer and placed a handful of tissues on her desk.

“Wake.”

Tanya blinked as she viewed the fiery redhead in front of her, the woman was covered from neck down in black latex, or what looked like latex, it seemed to hug her and merge at the throat with the woman’s own skin. If Tanya were aware of the woman at all, she would have noticed her striking features, not unlike her own, with high cheekbones and ruby red lips, her face framed by the same short shoulder length cut as Tiffany, the receptionist, though in Vitha’s case, a bright red. Unlike the rooms above, Her office was superbly decorated with the added effect of a wall painting directly behind Vitha of seemingly hundreds of shifting colors and shapes moving of their own volition.

“Mistress.”

The voice was not her own, it seemed like an echo in Tanya’s head.

“Clean yourself up, my dear, before we begin.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The semi-aware girl reached for the tissues on the table and wiped her spittle and drool from her chin and chest, holding a tissue where the liquid had collected in her cleavage.

“We have to do something about that reflex, you know I’ve had girls come in here drenched from mouth to pussy.” Vitha remarked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Oh, let’s get started before I get more excited, shall we? Now, what is your full name?” As she pulled out a transparent ball from her desk, the organic looking device giving off a blue pulse as it started recording.

“Tanya Nadine Vinger” The hollow Tanya replied.

“Sexual preference?”

“Bisexual, I have been attracted to women before, but I have never been in a sexual relationship with one—” Tanya’s words cut off.

Vitha continued. “How many men have you been with?” she said.

“Only one, Mistress. In high school.” Tanya stared right through Vitha into the wall.

“What about friends? Family? How many friends know you’re here? Detail them.”

“I have 4 friends Mistress. Amy, she is close, near the city, she wishes to have a job in the company.”

A smirk grew on Vitha’s perfect features, “Well, that’s convenient.”

“Second is Lynn, my sister, she has turned 18 this year, she is in another state and will come if I call.”

Vitha’s grin grew wider, “My my, we certainly are lucky today, sister’s even.”

“Yes, mistress, the other two are living together upstate, Jessica and Mindy, they are lovers, Amy and I have known them from college, they will also come if called. My birthday is next month, I will be 23, they will have no problem coming for a celebration.” Tanya’s voice droned on, but Vitha stopped her.

“Well my dear, it seems you won’t be working today, but I want you to plan a gathering of these girls and we will arrange a stay in local hotels for them at the company’s expense, as it would seem our benefits have birthday packages you may take advantage of.” Vitha moved to a closet on the far side of her room, and slipped into a pair of jeans and casual blouse, over her slick suit, and sat back down at her desk.

“Now where was I,” Vitha said.“Oh yes, take advantage of your birthday package, and we’ll handle the rest.”

A man dressed similarly, though unsoiled, to the workers outside came in the room with Tanya’s belongings and placed them beside her chair, without word, he left and closed the door. Vitha stood up from her desk and walked around to sit in front of Tanya. She had to admire these urban girls, they did keep their body fit. With her finger, she traced from the point of Tanya’s chin to the delicate curve of her jaw line down to her shirt, and curved around the breast to the tip of the nipple, hidden delicately underneath the girl’s bra. She’d make a point to remind this one not to wear those things again, it was against company policy after all. She leaned down and placed her lips on the girl, tasting the sweet perfume she wore on her first day.

Yes, this will be great for business. I might even get a promotion.

After a few minutes of the more mundane instructions, Vitha sat back down at her desk.

“Wake up.”

Could this get any duller?, Tanya suddenly thought.

She felt like she had been listening to corporate jargon and policy about restroom use all day, this woman may be her supervisor, but she sure didn’t make the job any more interesting.

“So do you have any questions, Ms. Vinger?” the woman asked.

“Umm,” Tanya felt her head was going numb from procedure and regulations, “No I think I got all of it, just, um—”

“Yes?” The woman’s looked at her quizzically.

Tanya didn’t know how she should ask, but she blurted it out, “I didn’t catch you name Ma’am, I’m sorry it’s just all this is a lit—”

Vitha interrupted her. “Don’t worry about it hon’,” a matronly smile bloomed across perfect lips,” believe me, it’s no picnic for me to repeat this stuff every time we have a applicant”.

Tanya felt a wave of relief wash over her, maybe this woman wasn’t going to be such a bad boss.

“Oh thanks, I just didn’t, you know, but, what is your name again, Ma’am?”

“It’s Ms.June, but you can call me Vitha, Tanya.”

Tanya stood up to shake Ms. Jun- Vitha’s hand, and felt suddenly dizzy.

Vitha looked Tanya over like a predator sizing up a fresh meal. “Feeling alright, hon’?”

Tanya recomposed herself, she felt more energetic than ever. “Yes, fine thank you, and thanks for the birthday package! If I had known this company offered those types of deals, I would have begged to work for free! Do you know the prices of some of these hotels? I mean, my sister, you know she lives in PA, so she could stay at my studio, but that’s a tight fit for two people, but to have Amy, Lynn, Jessica and Mindy, I mean that’s a lot, are you sure the company does this sort of thing, for a new hire even, it’s like, unheard of.”

Vitha beamed back at Tanya. “Of course, honey, it’s no problem to us at all, we’re a tight knit group here, remember though that we can’t have them all stay in one hotel, the package has that caveat, excluding the couple, your sister and your friend, what was her name—”

“Amy.”

“Ah yes, Amy, your sister and Amy and the couple have to stay in different hotels, maybe even on different days, I’m sorry to say.”

“Oh no, it’s no problem at all, just the opportunity to stay in a 4 or 5 star is too good too pass up.”

“Well that’s that then,” Vitha shook Tanya’s hand one more time, and watched the girl leave her office. Her smile never fading, she thought of the luck of not having one, or two, but five girls at once, two sisters, and two lovers, that was a transaction Jillan would pay handsomely for.

Tanya left the office, the receptionist, Tiffany, that was her name, smiled broadly at her and welcomed her into her new job as she made her way out of the building. A little slutty but a really nice girl, gorgeous too. Wait, I’m not that turned on, am I? Whatever. She continued out of the building, into the cool evening air, even the alley looked better, she couldn’t remember the last time she was this happy. Vitha was the dream woman to work for, and the only thing that bothered Tanya was how much her bra was starting to itch. Her first day went better than she expected.

She had to call Mindy, Amy and Lynn as soon as possible to tell them the good news.

* * *

Vitha took the recorder from her desk and took the elevator down to the processing bay, the translucent device leaving a cool touch on her hand, she loved the feel of all Xyathu technology, but these little devices reminded her of thick jellyfish, squeezing them to relieve stress or whatever other uses she could find for them. The engineers below would want to review the data and make the necessary preparations for five new products, which based on their current order list, they were actually ten products, though she thought about keeping Tanya for herself, the girl was certainly attractive, but after she was a full employee, Vitha could finally begin to enjoy the benefits of her position.

She wondered how far Jillan would go this time when presented with more than one. The last payment of 12 million credits put her branch on the map as far as the Company went, and that route was very far indeed. He was her best client and the source of much of her personal income, all due to the initiative she brought to the job when she was selected as manager of this branch.

Her job wasn’t always so glamorous as millions of credit deals go, she remembered the days when they fought tooth and nail to stay open, when she had nothing but a couple of girls and not even a engineer, all the processing, shipping had to be done by her. Now she commanded hundreds of Companymen in the warehouse and kept a private harem above the warehouse for herself.

Despite the cool environment the Company kept in the warehouse her slick suit kept her warm, and always comfortable, if they had been able to, the Companymen, the hundred-thousand strong workhorses of her employers, would have ogled and tracked her, lust in their eyes. She reprimanded any such behavior however, but it was always comforting for the 6′1 crimson boss to be appreciated by her workers.

The elevator stopped on the floor of the bay, and she stepped into the cool air, the vast open space of the warehouse easily dwarfing the city above ten times over. It existed in a pocket, as far as Vitha understood, all the engineers had explained to her anyway, to store, ship and receive all the billions of packages the Company produced, and played courier to. Her thick stilettos making obscene amount of noise on the hard machined floor alerted any employee to the Mistress’ presence, she stepped into one of the areas designed for production and shipping, giant vats of chemicals, crates containing all manner of exotic creatures, and a control hub, one of thousands situated all over the warehouse, built to track everything that went on around them.

Vitha handed the recorded to a Company engineer, a tall gaunt man, with smoke colored eyes.

“The most recent order, and our package to be processed is five females, ten orders total.” Vitha said.

The engineer examined the gel placed in his hand and poked and prodded it several times. it pulsed a light blue each time his gloved finger pushed into the soft device.

In a voice that could have been gravel being shoveled, he replied, “How long until delivery, Mistress?”

Vitha smiled and remembered the timetables he had given Tanya.

“Expect the first two in a few days, and the rest following. Contact Jillan and tell him that at least, his first two packages should also be ready at the end of the week.”

“Understood, Mistress.”

Walking back to the elevator, Vitha thought that this week’s shipments would put her part of the Company well ahead, she may even be looking at a raise. Whatever the Company’s reward, she would get two very special gifts tomorrow.

* * *

Jessica unpacked the last of her clothes from the suitcase and turned to Mindy with a look she knew would get noticed.

“What?” Mindy said, “Okay, okay, I know I might have packed too much.”

“Too much? Okay Min, hon’, packing a couple of outfits for a single nights stay is too much. You packed your entire wardrobe! It took you longer to ‘pack’ than it took us to get here!”

“I still don’t see what the deal is, maybe we might get to stay longer, Tanya hasn’t even called us back yet, for all we know, she booked us for a week!”

Jessica could never win a argument with Mindy, no matter how much she tried her former best friend, now lover, always brought out a protective side to her that lost the will to fight. She sighed and sat down on the bed, waiting while Mindy dumped out what looked in all the world like half a department store. All she had to pack was a pair of shorts and a pair of tank tops, while Mindy’s fashion sense was rather absurd, almost always in sun dresses, long black hair, she looked like a suburban wife from the fifties, and she was almost 22 now, she did not scream lesbian nor current, but it was these traits that attracted Jessica to her anyway. Jessica looked the part though, if there was a ‘look’ to a lesbian, she had it down, buzz cut hair, casual as can be clothing, she was proud to be herself.

What she was now though, was angry that the person who had invited them to town for her birthday in the first place had not even bothered to call or meet them. It bothered her that Tanya called in the first place, Jessica knew she was a closet case, but to her, she never had the guts to come out in school. Tanya and Mindy were always on close terms, and Jessica by association, had to be. As the afternoon wore on, she was tired of watching reruns of the Newlywed Game hoping for a call from Tanya, and promptly turned off the set and fumed.

“Jess, can you come in here?", Mindy asked from the bedroom.

What now…..if I have to unpack any more or help her fit one more pair of shoes….

Jessica entered the bedroom, and Mindy was on the bed, with a hungry look in her eye. Jessica sighed again as she looked at the buxom brunette laying on the bed.

“I thought since you were so patient, and since we have time...”

Jessica did not bother to answer. She kissed Mindy deeply, they fell back onto the bed and embraced each other, each knew the other, and both knew where to go. Mindy ground her soft hips into Jessica’s hard body, both felt as if they were going to explode, their moans escaping in time to their bodies rubbing against each other, and then Jessica felt the familiar probing, and she let out gasp, gripping dark locks and opening her legs between to allow Mindy a better position.

Mindy paused and lifted her head, her chin was moist with Jessica‘s juices. “Wait, what if Tanya calls?”

Jessica pulled her lover up and kissed her, “Then she can wait a little bit too.”

Afterward they ordered room service, everything was apparently paid for, and for the moment, Jessica thought, the afternoon did not go so badly after all.

* * *

Her face pressed against the glass, Tanya stared at the little black dot as if it were her whole world. Drool ran down her jaw, coating her neck and becoming slick on her breasts. She had stopped wearing a bra days ago, thinking it would be so much more comfortable without thathard fabric rubbing her as she worked, her shirt now clung tightly to her chest, her nipples engorged from arousal and the cool wetness she had given herself.

“Come.”

She followed the voice. Her Mistress’ voice, without thought, the order was her world.

She had been working for four days, and as far as Tanya could recall, all she did was walk in the front door daily, small talk with Tiffany, who really was a nice girl, she thought, and walked to her office, ready for another day of data entry.

Each day took less time for the dot to appear. Today, she began to zone out even before the program kicked in.

Entering Vitha’s office, Tanya in the familiar chair.

Vitha looked at her with lust and longing, licking her lips as she gazed at a pair of bullets in Tanya’s chest.

“If only I could enjoy you now, but that isn’t in the programming you know.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Vitha patted her thrall on the head.

“You know I’ll have to petition Xyathu to let me run my own branch the way I want, but I guess they believe I will somehow abuse the shipments. Not that I don’t agree with them, Tanya, but I do hope your friends get here soon, and they will, won’t they?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good, get right on it, and don’t forget, you’re going to witness the first shipment too, after all a new employee has to know everything that goes into making a business run don’t they?”

“Yes Mistress” A thin line of drool ran from Tanya’s nipple to her leg. Vitha plucked it with her finger and rubbed Tanya’s temple with it.

“Remember Tanya, you can get many uses from one resource, and there are many willing to pay, now it’s time you make a call.”

* * *

It was sometime after dusk that Mindy’s phone rang.

Mindy got up from the bed, as Jessica watched her hips sway to the dresser.

“Hello?” Mindy asked.

“Hey Mindy? It’s Tanya, I was—”

Mindy’s face lit up into a pinkish red, it amused Jessica anytime Mindy got angry, her whole body blushed.

“Tanya! What the fuck!?,” Mindy yelled into the phone, “We call, we called all afternoon, and you didn’t even meet us, I mea—”

“It’s impolite!” Jessica yelled so Tanya could hear, she chuckled and popped another strawberry into her mouth. The hours spent making love, and ordering free room service calmed her down, Mindy however could be a beast, as she so delightfully watched.

Mindy gave Jessica a stare, which she threw her hands up over.

“I know I didn’t call I was at work, but you guys should come over here, there’s a bar and a restaurant right on the corner, my treat, you guys are paid through the week, I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

Mindy whirled to give her lover a shrug, Jessica, without looking up from whatever she magazine she was currently looking at, flipped the finger, at what Mindy assumed was whatever Tanya was saying.

“Okay, Tanya, we’ll come over, let’s just get some drinks and we can plan for tomorrow right?” she asked.

“I’m not meeting that bitch if I’m the one that got stood up!” Jessica yelled.

“Oh thank you hon’, I promise I’ll be here, you won’t have to wait a whole day again!” There was a pause on the line. “Let me give you the address.”

As Mindy was preparing to leave, she saw Jessica, staring daggers at her, leaning against the bathroom door. Mindy knew what was coming.

“You’re in love with that bitch, aren’t you?”

They were both experienced in this argument, having repeated it before the trips the three girls took during summer breaks in school, and it only led to the same ending every time. Without saying a word, Mindy picked up her purse, and left. Jessica took the bottle they had been sharing, and fell asleep, tears in her eyes.

* * *

Funny, she never thought that working this late would be enjoyable, but Tanya was going back to her office again, at least what she liked to think of as her office. The trips to Ms. Ju—, no, Vitha’s office always left her a little dizzy, but otherwise she loved seeing her boss every now and then. She didn’t exactly know what the reports she kept on giving to Vitha were for, but that’s what corporate work is about, nobody knows quite what anything means, Vitha said so herself, and she was always right.

She sat down at her desk, it was getting easier every time, the work was not that hard and she even began to look forward to entering numbers and letters, nondescript things which represented maybe billions of dollars of shipments to everywhere. She never asked what Xyathu ships, it was probably mail, beauty products, or some other unimportant items like that, it wasn’t her place to ask, she was happy working for such a great firm. She was almost giddy to work late, but a voice on in the back of her mind told her that did not feel right.

When her world became the dark dot at the center of her monitor again, the last thought of joy echoed in her head.

* * *

No answer.

Mindy had called Tanya’s cell over a dozen times waiting at the street where her workplace was supposed to be for over half an hour.

She even considered calling Jessica to walk her back to the hotel. That would just completely make a bad situation worse, she thought, Jessica never liked Tanya to begin with but, before they became lovers, she, Jessica and Tanya were a trio, or at least, she was their common interest. She could always talk to Tanya about anything in school, but after they graduated, it was Jessica who was there for her. Now she was walking a thin line, supporting a close friend, sharing in her happiness, and trying to love Jess at the same time.

She was glad she had a jacket on, the wind blew pretty badly down empty streets, the towers providing the effect of funneling the force onto people like her. She wondered where Tanya was.

She said to herself, “Come on Tanya, if I knew I had to stand like this, you sai—”

“Min-dy!”

Tanya? It was Tanya’s voice, she was there, across the street, standing in an alley that Mindy had not even considered looking into, she heard the stories of young women and those places, but there was Tanya, oblivious to the night chill standing there in a white tee. Mindy ran over to her and hugged Tanya tightly.

“Oh Tanya! Jess, I know you and her don’t get along, but you have to know, I love her, and it’s just, well, you know how much of a bitch she can be sometimes. Tanya?”

She stepped out of the hug and looked at Tanya, it was her alright, she had not mistakenly run and hugged a stranger, but her look was disconnected, she was staring straight through Mindy, a line of spittle caught by the wind trailing from her dry coated open mouth. Her shirt was slowly drying in the open air, but Mindy could see her nipples jutting out, two knobs capturing her attention at once.

Something is very wrong.

“Tanya?”

Mindy never saw the men behind her, nor the cold metallic rod touching her back, only the blackness that followed the image of her friend looking through her as she slumped forward.

* * *

Gray.

At first Mindy thought she was freezing, as she came to the chill seemed to be not so much cold as a pervasive chill. She could only see gray all around her, but she could not move her head. A darker gray hand emerged from the space around and she felt it close upon her vision, filling an already empty space with more emptiness.

She woke up. Her vision, blurry at first, cleared to reveal that she was suspended from the ground a few feet, and she still couldn’t move her head, or arms or legs. A dark shape came into view, it was a man, no, it wasn’t, as her vision cleared she finally saw clearly.

Mindy screamed. She gasped as the cool air went into her lungs,

Around her men moved like ants checking, moving, tapping, and doing hundreds of things which did not register at all to Mindy. She knew she was naked, her breasts open to the cool air, her nipples, bullets in the same pervasive chill which felt cold but did not make her shiver. A tall, skinny man hovered around her, but she could not make out his features, some kind of suit he was wearing fell into her line of sight, something rubbery, like a hazmat suit. Once her breath gave out she cried to her captors, but no one seemed to hear, and then a voice from below.

“She is a gorgeous one isn’t she Tanya? I can’t keep her you know, that would be against policy, we do have customers. Oh she’s awake, lower her down. Make a note, next time try not to press the nullifier into the victim for more than a few seconds, we can’t do this with her unconscious for days, fool.”

“Yes Mistress.” A gravel voice from beyond her vision replied.

Mindy felt whatever machine she was strapped to hum and her world righted itself, she was freely suspended in a circular rack, her body open on both sides, her head, arms and legs held in place by manacles that felt cool to her skin in an already cold environment. There was an extremely tall redhead in a black outfit, one of those you’d see in a science fiction movie, it clung to her so tight, like Mindy, her nipples pushed rock hard against the sleek material. They were on a platform high above what looked like an endless hangar, crates of every size, and whole buildings, what looked like a collection of steel homes in one area, and in their immediate vicinity, all manner of vats, glass labs, and what looked like translucent capsules hung on a meat rack. She was in the front of a giant hangar, an egg shaped elevator closed nearby and rocketed upwards into the gray void above.

Then she saw Tanya. In the same outfit as the street. The street! Tanya was there. Mindy panicked. Was she going to be kidnapped? Where were they? She knew she had to escape, but couldn’t stop whimpering.

“T-t-tanya? Tanya! Please, help me!Tanya!” Mindy cried.

The redhead stepped up to Mindy, she was only a few inches off the ground now, that they were eye to eye.

“Please, please let me go, please..”

The redhead stroked Mindy’s hair. “You are truly a beauty my dear, what was that woman’s name? Betty something...yes you remind me of her.”

Mindy spit in her face. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TANYA YOU BITCH?!” Between sniffling, Mindy’s eyes burned with fire to see her friend stand there, a line of drool connecting her mouth to the floor.

The redhead wiped the spittle from her face. “She’s just doing her job sweetie, aren’t you Tanya?”

Staring through both women, Tanya replied “Yes Mistress.”

Mindy watched as the woman went back to another taller man, he gave her a jar with green fluid inside.

Vitha placed the jar on a table next to the rack, it almost seemed as if the entire warehouse went quiet as she leaned into Mindy’s ear.

“Do you want to know how valuable you are?” she whispered.

“Eat me you bitch! Fuck you!”

Vitha smiled. “In a short while, you’ll be tasting me, love.”

She stood back and called Tanya over, Mindy yelled, and tears from anger flowed from her in desperation. Seeing that it was no use, Mindy stared at Vitha.

Whore, when Jessica finds you she’ll rip you apart for even laying a hand on me.

“Tanya, I know you’re listening, so listen well. Xyathu does business everywhere, ships to most of the known universe, yet I have taken steps to make our branch a powerful production house, quite underway as well, so far our in-house products have been ordered millions of times. I took measures recently however, to expand into other commodities,” She stroked Mindy’s breast, flicking a nipple in the process, Mindy moaned in response to the shock of warm flesh caressing her.

“This, for example.” Vitha took the jar of green liquid and opened it.

Mindy screamed in terror as Tanya looked on. Vitha pulled a pale green brain from the jar, fist-sized, a fleshy tail trailing behind it, where the stem would connect to the spine and in front of the numerous folds and wrinkles, a mass of hair thin appendages, currently searching the air like bug antennae. It writhed in the woman’s hand like a worm brought out of the earth.

“What the fuck is that!", Mindy gasped in horror, she started shaking, feeling faint.

“This, my love,” replied Vihta,“is a Yu’ullix. Enthraller Brains as we call them, quite a unique creature in the galaxy actually, harmless for all of our customers, but once I learned of them, our branch began exploiting their unique properties. By importing one of these lovely little creatures, I double their value. That is smart business sense I’d say. Isn’t that correct Tanya?”

“Yes Mistress” Tanya said to no one in particular.

“Oh don’t worry my dear, I can sense your enthusiasm!” She patted Tanya on the cheek.“You’ll get one of your own soon enough, hopefully I can keep you if 4 slaves in a under week satisfy the Company. Complete subservience, with the added benefit of producing another item we’re famous for, the Yu’ullix is I believe, my favorite import.”

Another item, thought Mindy. A shudder ran thorough her as she heard Vitha emphasize those words toward her.

Mindy felt all the strength in her body fade, the only resistance she mustered up was a whimper as she gazed at the squirming mass that would invade her mind.

“Afterward she’s going to need some programming of her own too though, the Enthrallers aren’t exactly sentient, however they do learn quite fast.” She faced Mindy, “I do hope you enjoy it, love, as Tanya will soon.”

“Rot in hell bitch, Tanya will never be your slave...Neither will I!” Mindy managed to find a new voice, the thought of this woman hurting Jessica or Tanya lighting a fire in her.

Vitha smiled with moist ruby lips, “Love, not that she isn’t already mine, but by the time I’m finished with Tanya here, she will beg to have one of these inside her. Isn’t that right Tanya?”

Tanya only nodded her response while Mindy looked in terror at the fist sized thing in the woman’s hand. She screamed as she felt the circular rack turn inches above the floor, and felt the cool touch of the redheaded woman’s hand, and a wet feeling as she deposited the brain on the base of her neck.

She could feel the tiny tendrils running over her skin, like thousands of hair thin needles grazing her flesh. Suddenly she no longer felt the wet lump on her neck, nor the dreadful needle sensation but a pressure building up inside. Oh god it’s pushing in! No! I feel it! Help...Tanya..please.The pressure kept building, she felt as if someone had pushed a baseball inside her skull, her eyes widened in shock at the physical and mental invasion. Inhaling slowly, she heard a flap of a fleshy appendage on her back, a wet slapping sound, as her vision slowly dimmed, she heard her ears pop, and her face took on a look of total bliss, remembering the first kiss she shared with Jessica at first and then a flood of memories of time spent, of rainy Sundays, two lips locking together before an open window, a summer day, the trees swaying in the breeze as she was presented a straw hat, a little house on the path ahead, the accompanying laughter brought the visions to a close.

In the darkness before her, Jessica materialized, the familiar buzzed hair framing a perfectly athletic face.

Her arms reached out, and pulled Mindy in.

Mindy’s face went slack as her mind went dark, glassy eyes peering out into the gray space of the warehouse.

Vihta observed the Enthraller beginning to mold it’s tail to the curve of the woman’s head, following the nape of her neck to settle on her bare back, the last bit of pale flesh flapping wildly against the young woman’s back, thousands of tendrils reconnecting nerve endings to control the host body. The creature grew already, the familiar bump emerging at the crown ,distorting her head’s shape ever so subtly, growing larger given time, and within a day, the Enthraller giving yet another gift to Vitha, to be sold to a customer species who treated the product as an aphrodisiac.

Five in a week, the orders will have to be put in now, at least Jillan will have his by tomorrow’s end, impatient bastard.

“Turn her around.Release.” Vihta ordered the engineers.

The circular rack spun and released Mindy from her bindings, her mind no longer present, her face was an emotionless mask, tears marking the last feeling she had before she was taken. Behind her, a green tail emerging from the base of her skull was the only sign that the organism had taken the girl, it flapped in response to thousands of tendrils finding their place in her body. She took Mindy’s head in her hand and looked into the girl’s eyes, the utter lack of passion in those emerald orbs sent a chill up her spine.

“We have a job for you Mindy, I’m sure you’re up to it.” Vitha cradled the girls head in her hands.

The girl looked through Vitha as though she were glass.

“But first you have to get some.....direction.”

She took a taste of Mindy’s lips and walked away.

“Follow.”

Two pairs of thoughtless eyes followed the black suited Mistress into the elevator, one temporarily suspended in thought, the other, soon to be permanently separated from thought, her last being of love, of a face that she could no longer see.

* * *

Amy received a message from Tanya asking if she’d like to get drinks with Jess, Mindy and Lynn later in the week. That’s odd, she thought, I didn’t think Lynn knew Jess or Mindy.

Small town girls don’t exactly mingle with fashionable lesbians, Amy knew both well enough, they had a lot of classes together all through school. Tanya was always the one to go out with them, Amy was actually intimidated well enough by lesbians, but Jessica in particular seemed to her thoroughly a man-eater...Or woman eater really. She was close to Lynn, one because they both shared a lot of the same interests, and two well, Lynn and Amy could pass for twins. While Tanya was tall, brunette and tomboyish, Lynn was a mirror of Amy, both of them bubbly blondes. Whenever they got together, Tanya joked about their resemblance.

She shrugged, Well at least it’ll be girls night out.

Amy turned of the lights and went to bed.

* * *

Jessica tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep, it had been hours since Mindy left, the streets below were devoid of anyone, Mindy had never been away from her this long without a call. She didn’t fear for Mindy so much as the guilt wringing her mind about their relationship. Her anger earlier, Jessica knew, was not truly caused by Tanya, but that Mindy knew that she didn’t trust her enough to go to her friend without suspicion clouding her head, a friend they both knew from all the years in school, the trips they had taken together that had left the three women with an inseparable bond, a bond that Jessica and Mindy took further. She wasn’t fair to either of them, when they both cared about her in different ways.

It wasn’t right, I shouldn’t be so protective of Mindy, I have to make it up to her. To both of them.

She went to the dresser and there it was, the address of Tanya’s company, hopefully there was still a guard or somebody there that could give her an idea of where Tanya lived. The window in their room felt cold to the touch, they were high up, but Jessica knew that it was more than chilly down on the ground.

She found one of Mindy’s jackets, and in the dead of night, resolute to come to terms with feeling that all three women shared for each other, she ran to the elevator to find her friends.

* * *

The sound of the vacuum echoed through the lobby of the hotel, in daytime, the noise would be drowned out by the constant hiss of the traffic outside, of guests talking, yelling, laughing, that it was possible to ignore the annoying whine of the machine’s motor.

That was one reason Rose hated the night shift, everything was dead, though it did afford her the time to clean and review the notes she took from class earlier in the day, on slower days, or the off season, she basically got paid to work, her time spent in the janitor’s lunchroom, piles of notes on history to review al night. Lost in thought, she was caught off guard when a woman in shorts and raincoat came barreling out of the elevator, knocked her over and ran out the front door without saying a word.

“Bitch”,she said, and resumed sweeping. She would have to find that woman’s room and ask her what was so urgent that she needed to push a maid over, or empty their room of towels and soap, her favorite revenge on unruly guests. This one, she guessed, was one of those rich, spoiled brats, taking daddy’s money to ‘rebel’ in the big city.

The front desk was empty, as it had been always, the night manager was usually watching infomercials till dawn, Rose went behind the desk and searched the registry, she knew that woman checked in today, a bald Amazon in jean shorts wasn’t hard to miss when you’re bored and loitering before work. She probably doesn’t pay attention to anyone smaller than her, thought Rose, her petite frame almost comical in comparison to the tanned, buxom, or supermodel guests that buzzed past her daily.

“Seventh Floor, Room C......checked in this afternoon. That’s her.”

Wait, thought Rose, what if she’s not alone, I don’t want to go sneaking into someone’s room, I could be fired.

The hesitation left her as she placed the key in her pocket.

Rose stepped onto the elevator, she could almost picture the woman, coming into a room with no fresh towels to be found. The doors closed and the familiar ding sounded as it lurched upwards.

* * *

Tanya Vinger had never been happier. It was not enough that she had the best job she knew of, with the nicest, not to mention gorgeous, boss, who helped her every step of the way to familiarize herself with every nuance of the position. The added bonus was that one of her closest friends, Mindy, had dropped by out of the blue to congratulate her on her fantastic job.

Odd, she thought, that Jess isn’t here, she’s always with Mindy.

The thought faded from her as she realized she still had to show Mindy the rest of the office. Had she even seen the rest of the office?

Pushing the question out, in Tanya’s mind the two friends talked cheerily about living in the city and how great this place was as they walked down colorful halls.

Vitha escorted the two women to another programming room, an clone of Tanya’s, the difference being this room had two stations. She guided both girls into their chairs, taking time to feel the bump in Mindy’s head, visible now, as if she had been hit there, though there was no bruising. Both women looked directly ahead at the monitors.

“Turn your computer on Tanya, time for work.”

In her mind, Tanya waved goodbye to Mindy as she left the room, she sat back into her chair focused on the job, new orders had to be shipped out, and she was a very good employee.

Without effect, the dot was again Tanya’s world, her head slumped forward as she gaped into the screen, Vitha noticed the immediate arousal, Tanya’s breathing becoming heavy as she processed information, she was nearing the point where she would obey orders as one of Vitha’s girls, like Tiffany, who only received a modicum of reinforcement daily to control, as much as she wanted to she could not take Tanya now, only shipments and employees approved by the Company could be used by the managers. Plus, Tanya was destined for shipment, although Vitha already put in the request to keep her.

Turning on Mindy’s monitor, her screen was full of repeating patterns, having been given all the information on the whereabouts of her friends, Vitha gave Mindy, or the Yu’ullix now, it’s personality and instruction. Absorbing the hosts memories, the creatures, after implantation purely moldable to whatever will owned them. The company gave Vitha specific programs to train the slaves, to which she added some minor commands, to last as long as the girls were in her possession.

The first Enthraller she had placed in a girl, some runaway with no connections, she remembered the disappointment of the customer who bought her, the Yu’ullix not given lessons, it was still a non-sentient entity, which for the customer, meant a worthless slave. Xyathu afterward took precise measures to insure a quality product, over the last few years, Vitha had shipped six girls, and she was praised by her peers, a branch of Xyathu as small as hers had never produced goods like these before, but thanks to her linking these creatures to her own species, and being located where they were, the demand rose tenfold for her work. It’s too bad, she thought, that we only get a few Enthrallers a year.

Lucky me, having five of them in stock, for five girls. She quivered with the possibility that she could expand her branch, maybe even get a position off-world. Her hand mindlessly went to her crotch, while fingering herself, the suit, a second skin given to her as a manager’s uniform, tightened around her nether lips, her juices caught between herself and the black material, lubricating her lower body while she leaned against the wall, thinking about her newfound prospects.

With a click, Mindy’s monitor turned off, sitting up, the naked girl turned in place and came directly before Vitha, and knelt at her feet.

“You know what to do, don’t you Mindy?”

Hollow eyes looked up at Vitha, the raised portion of the girl’s head elongating her face similar to a porcelain doll.

“the brain thanks the Mistress. it receives orders through the host. she obeyed.” Monotone, but Vitha was amused by how the Yu’ullix communicated. The creatures used the host’s memories to access speech, but talked in the third, referring to themselves by their role, and that of the host as what they controlled. She had only spent a few hours with the last girls before they were shipped, but this time she had five orders to fill and time was on her side.

She looked down and cupped Mindy’s chin in her hand. “Before you go, please your Mistress.”

“the host understood. she pleased the Mistress.”

Vitha sat with her legs spread, her suit merging with skin as if it was her own, the slick material not covering her sex, but wrapping it in all it’s glory, continuing inside her. If Mindy were herself, and aware, she would notice that the woman just seemed to be fully nude, but tattooed in a jet black skin from her neck down, only her hands free of the material, their ruby tips now rubbing her breasts in anticipation of Mindy’s next move.

Vitha offered herself, thrusting her hips forward, the creature in control knew the command by instinct, and signaled the body to place her head between the slick thighs. In the unfurnished room, as Tanya’s mouth grew slack, her head pressed against the glass screen, eyes focused in a single point in space that encompassed her very being, Vitha screamed. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw the familiar crest of the girl’s head, her bump becoming more noticeable, her forehead now slightly engorged. Mindy’s tongue traced the black lips of Vitha’s sex, eyes staring thoughtlessly into the shiny material covering Vitha’s stomach. Once her tongue found the nub that was the center of Vitha’s pleasure, she doubled her efforts to please her Mistress by including her fingers, playing with the lips while her tongue flicked the clit twisting back and forth.

Vitha moaned in ecstasy.

After what seemed hours, Vitha found she had been running her hair through the slave’s hair, raven strands feeling like the world’s most exquisite silk, as she petted her head in her lap, her juices had flowed outside her suit, coating and drying on the Yu’ullix Mindy’s mouth.

Vitha turned off Tanya’s monitor, and lead both girls to the lobby, she had Mindy cleaned, and put back into her clothes. She sent Tanya home, the tall girl walked home without a thought in her head, in the morning she would show up for work, to continue taking her friends one by one. Picking up another green jar, her second Yu’ullix writhed inside the opaque gel that served as it’s food source. Handing it to Mindy, along with a smooth rod that bristled with energy, the same nullifier that had incapacitated Mindy herself hours before, she sent her thrall on her way to collect her lover, with luck, Jillan would collect two shipments tomorrow instead of one.

* * *

No taxis. In New York City, of all places! Sure it was the middle of the night and chilly, especially chilly for the time of the year, Jessica ran to keep herself warm, and possibly spot a operating cab down one of the these god-awful streets. She felt lucky to be living far from all of this steel and concrete, with in her quiet home upstate. Her parents had more or less stopped talking to her after she came out, but at least one of them cared enough to give her the summer home they had used every year until she began university. Mindy had moved in with her shortly after they graduated, she appreciating the solitude they enjoyed, and the tolerance of the town they lived in, Mindy joked about the idea that they were the “two lesbos in the woods”.

Mindy.

It had been over 9 hours since she left Jessica in their room, if Jess had the time right, dawn was about to break in a couple of hours. No call or any sign that she had even met up with Tanya, thought Jess, something happened, she must’ve gotten lost, or...

Shuddering away the thought, Jess ran. The address she had in her pocket was only two blocks away now, Tanya was certainly not at work at this time, but it was close enough to morning that she may as well wait outside the place, maybe ask a guard.

“Come on, where the fuck do you work Tanya, the fucking ass end of Metro Central?” she cursed to herself.

This was the block on the slip of paper, there was no sign of any office, any open anyway. Cursing again, Jessica slipped into a nearby alley to escape the fierce wind that had picked up. Dawn was only an hour or so away, and as the city came to life, she could wait here watching for Tanya coming onto the street.

Looking around, she saw a forklift deeper into the alleyway, though nobody was manning the thing. At least, she thought, it’s warmer here.

Jessica sighed and leaned against the wall, rested her eyes and dreamed of a little house in the woods.

* * *

Opening the hotel door carefully, Rose crept into the room making sure no one else was around, she couldn’t think of an excuse for the life of her if somebody saw a maid going coming into their room at five in the morning. What am I going to say? Hi, Ma’am, um, room service?

This was risky, but the lights were on inside, at least she could say she had the wrong room if whoever was in was awake.

A suitcase lay on the couch, empty save for various exotic designer perfumes in numerous small tote zipper bags. Wow, this girl is either filthy rich, or a fragrance researcher. All over the bedroom, hung in neat order, were a dozen dresses, all following the same loud floral pattern. If I ever dress like that, kill me, she thought to herself. Well I guess I’d better get to it.

In the bathroom, after collecting all the towels and herbal soap the hotel offered, she smiled to herself. Let’s see how she likes not having her pumice laced, lavender pomegranate body rub.

Arms full, she turned to head out of the room, stepping lightly over the garments not hung on tables and chairs. She heard a soft sound behind her, something wet.

“Wha—”

The tingle on her shoulder did not register until she fell forward unconscious onto the thick carpet. Mindy stood over the sleeping maid, nullifier crackling in her hand, leaving it on the nightstand, she stared ahead as she prepared the bed.

* * *

Rose woke up, her temples throbbing to the sight on the finely painted ceiling of the hotel room. She found that she couldn’t move, her head was free, but something tight bound her to the bed, bringing her head up she saw her hands and feet tied with torn garments, the light cloth expertly wound from her knees to her chest, pressing her firmly onto the mattress. She couldn’t talk, her mouth had been stuffed with cloth, tied behind her head.

“the host saw the subject, it was to be made a host as well. it took the Yu’ullix and began it’s duty.”

Turning her head, Rose saw Mindy, this girl had somehow knocked her cold, and tied her up. Rose noticed her forehead was inflated to a noticable bump, so much so that it seemed to be a giant bubble. Now she gazed at the wall, holding a pickle jar in her hands. Rose swore she heard something nearby, like the slap of wet flesh, but panic took over as she struggled against her bonds. The jar opened with a pop, Mindy took the Enthraller and held it in one hand, it squirmed in her grip, as it’s tail, like an pale green eel wrapped around her forearm, innumerable hairs stood up on the creature’s bulbous front, testing it’s environment for a suitable home.

Rose screamed inside her gag, the sound all but muted, to come out a moan, she felt Mindy turn her head to the side and brush her brown hair over her shoulder. She felt a cool jelly on her skin, then needle sharp pricks, like the muscles in neck had fallen asleep. Rose thought about what that thing was, what this woman was, she cursed herself for being an idiot, coming into rooms she had no business being in. A pressure built up in her head, like somebody had pressed their hand on her skull and pushed. She felt the gag being removed and two feminine hands taking cloth from her mouth.

“Uuuuhh...uugh.....” A moan was all Rose could muster, it felt as if she were slowly being crushed out of herself. Her vision dimmed, the pressure had stopped, a trail of moisture staining the bed between her legs. The last thing that registered to Rose’s mind was the wild flapping of flesh on flesh. Her eyes lost focus and gazed into space, a quiet moan escaping her lips.

“the host brings the fresh host to Mistress. the host has not been prepared.”

“guh...” Was all that Rose mustered up, the Enthraller still an unprogrammed thing, the girl, now disconnected from her body. The mind of Mindy that the Yu’ullix absorbed alerted it to the smell of the maid’s sex, as Rose’s Enthraller slapped it’s fleshy tail against her neck, Mindy felt herself grow wet, though the feeling did not register at first, the Yu’ullix felt pleasure, as it’s glazed eyes stared, it moaned in time with the former maid.

Unbound, both women, without thought, exited the hotel. Two women with raised bumps on their heads, walking as the dawn came, one girl in a flower pattern dress leading a maid.

* * *

The sound of a horn woke Jessica with a start, she had been slumped almost sitting against the wall, for all intents looking like a homeless woman, albeit in Mindy’s four hundred dollar coat, and her own khaki shorts. She adjusted her eyes to the glare of the morning sun, the light beaming through the city, most of it still covered in darkness, it was coming to life however, the shops and vendors out in the street opening up for the day. I wonder how long I slept. Damn it, I could have missed her, or Mindy. Damn it.

Just as she kicked the puddle beneath her feet, at the intersection a familiar silhouette appeared. Tanya, in casualwear, crossed the block and ran toward Jessica.

“I knew it, she took Mindy home, without even calling me, the bitch.” Jessica seethed, she walked purposefully towards Tanya.

“Hey!,” Jessica yelled, Tanya walked briskly towards her, “Tanya, what the fuck? No call, not even a fucking text, ‘Hey Jess, cold night, Mindy staying over.’ Nothing!”

Tanya, without acknowledging Jessica’s presence darted past her and into the alley.

“What the?” Jessice stood dumbfounded, her brows furrowing in confusion. Was that Tanya?

It definitely looked like her, Jessica had not seen the tall brunette for close to a year, but that certainly was her. She watched from the mouth of the alley as Tanya jogged over to a loading dock, the forklift obstructing her view of anything past the porch-sized area where she entered.

“Jesus, what.the.fuck.”

Jessica made her way to the door and gave it a pull. Entering inside the building, she looked around at the very high class decoration in the entrance,a small hallway led to a desk up front. Her sneakers made next to no sound and she tiptoed up to the, she noticed, very high desk. A receptionist sat looking bored at a monitor. She did not seem to have noticed Jessica at all. I guess I’ll look for Tanya, I could always ask someone if they ask why I’m here. Walking down the left corridor, she looked back at the receptionist, the girl was wearing a skimpy outfit that barely covered any part of her that warranted covering. If she wasn’t so worried over the situation, Jessica thought she would be very turned on right now. Before turning into the hallway, she noticed the girl was watching a black dot on a blank screen.

I really hope Tanya works here, if not I’m in some deep.

The hall was just a series of doors ending in a set of stairs down. Jessica opened the first door and saw only metal crates, of varying sizes, all stacked end to end down the length of the room. Peering into the other rooms, it was the same.

“Exciting work...” She mumbled. “An office inside a box factory.”

Working her way down, she came on an identical hallway, though this one looked more sterile, bright flourescent lamps lighting the way to another set of stairs. There were more rooms in this hall however, it was odd that there was nobody about, Tanya could be in any one of these rooms, and she certainly did not want to search each one. Finding Mindy was on her mind, but getting arrested in the process was not an option. As she started to crack open the first door, a door down the hall opened, and Tanya stepped out.

Jessica froze in action, she didn’t want to alert Tanya by having her look in her direction, she would only compound her problems if her lover’s close friend found her snooping in her workplace.

Seeing Tanya disappear down the stairs, Jessica quickly followed the footsteps, making sure not to make any noise. She came upon a waiting room of sorts, there was a large door in front, marked ‘Jun, V.", the left wall was a strange fishbowl type placement, clear tubes embedded in the wall with some thick liquid suspended in them, it reminded Jessica of colorless lava lamps.

She tracked the markings on the walls, stylized arrows pointed to a smooth white door marked ‘Elevator’.

“You never know till’ you try.” Jessica stepped into the elevator, there was only one button. Pushing it, she felt the lift going down.

At first she thought the hum was from the lights inside the elevator, but as she looked, there was no visible lamp,the light seemed to be the walls themselves. The doors flowed open and Jessica was presented with a view that left her breathless.

Oh my fucking god. Where am I?

As far as she could see, a cavernous expanse with no visible ceiling, only a gray haze, extended to the horizon, all manner of crates, some gargantuan, easily dwarfing the buildings above, stood among thousands of others. The platform the elevator was on opened up into a smaller more confined space, it looked like a assembly line, with parts of a laboratory sewn into it. Stepping off the elevator, the floor was dull gray with a plastic sheen, though gave no other impression to what it was made of. Hearing voices, Jessice stepped behind the closest crate, only barely, the space between the wall and the truck sized cube barely allowing her breathing room. She found she could reach the top of the crate and climbed on top.

With a better vantage point, she saw that the warehouse was alive with activity, men in smoke colored suits moved like ants, and machines she’d never seen before, clear as glass, but soft, almost alive, sorted through mountains of containers.

The familiar hum of the elevator startled Jessica, she looked around for a place to hide, but on top of the crate anyone coming out of the lift would spot her instantly, she noticed a latch, a manhole on top of the box, and opened it, crawling inside. it was dark, but thankfully empty, she fit inside comfortably enough to stand and move around. The crate was lined with horizontal spacing, she could clearly see outside, as a bunch of the taller men gathered around a central kiosk, they all had some kind of dust mask on, understanding their deep voices proved impossible.

I feel like I’m in a bad eighties sci-fi. I better try to find a way-

The sound of the elevator hissing open interrupted her thought, and her eyes bulged at the figure walking past the smooth milky doors of the elevator..

An impossibly beautiful woman walked onto the floor, her hair, like flame, running down her head onto her shoulders, the jet-black outfit accentuating every curve, it almost seemed like she was just painted, it was so slick. She sat at a chair inside some kind of computer station her crate was facing. She was close enough to the woman that if she made a sound she was sure to be heard.

Jessica gasped silently and took a step back in the crate she was in, her hands, sweating, gripping the inside of it to make sure she was not dreaming. The unearthly woman the last thought on her mind as she saw who trailed behind her.

Tanya and Mindy walked followed behind the woman, in step to her walk, both looking like they were under some spell. The trio stopped not a dozen feet from where she hid, confusion wracking her head, tears in her eyes, Jessica noticed that Mindy had a terrible bulge on her head,like she was hit there, badly at that, her forehead was distented, the skin tightened over her skull until it seemed translucent. Otherwise she looked normal, if distant, her bright yellow dress and dark hair giving her the appearance of a cheery country girl.

Jessica, biting her lower lip, tightened her handgrip on the ridges inside the crate, to keep herself from screaming.

* * *

Sitting by the illuminated console, Vitha punched in the number her first customer had given her into the Xyathu order system, alerting him that it was available for pickup. Jillan was always on time, one of the reasons she prospered in her branch was that his species’ demand for these goods, and the price they paid for them, seemed to have no limit.

In front of the O-shaped desk, a point in space turned dark, the size of a quarter, the singularity expanded until it was a human sized oval from the floor up. For a second it seemed to shimmer, the light on it showing the tiniest of ripples over the surface. A bright gloved hand, followed by a full figure completely robed in the purest of white stepped through, it had the shape of a man, it’s head however, looked like an eyeless china doll, a mask of what somebody thought human faces look like, at first glance.

The mask, or face of the thing, turned to Vitha. A rumbling voice that seemed to echo throughout the entire warehouse issued from the entity.

“Vit-haaaaaa,” pronouncing every letter to it’s fullest, the creature approached the desk before it.

Nodding her acknowledgement, Vitha presented Jillan with the paper he needed to sign in order to complete his transaction.

“I suppose I need not ask, Jillan, but company policy, as always. What is your price?”

The gaunt figure swayed in place, listening to some unknown melody.

“For t-he whole shipmen-t, or t-his single purchase? T-hey canno-t be t-he same Vit-haa.”

“Of course, we’ve never delivered more than one to you in this short a time, but since you’re an extremely valued customer, regular price for each, no markup of our own, though we do have two sisters and two lovers, free bonus I suppose.”

“Mos-t excep-t-ional. We will t-ake each as offered, T-wenty million credits each.”

Vitha internally gasped, even if she were to offer half of the girls, over one hundred million credits would be in her Company account by week’s end, she could single handedly be the most powerful person in the Company.

“That’s quite a price, Jillan, a tenfold increase to your last payment, are you sure about that amount?” Vitha silently hoped the entity meant what he said.

Swaying again, “Yes. We will pay t-his.” Jillan replied.

With a slow movement the robed man touched the clear pad Vitha handed to him, it pulsed once, signaling their first transactions completion.

Time for delivery, Vitha thought, at least this part anyway, I can still have my fun.

“Mindy, it’s time.” She announced.

“the host was ready for delivery. the brain will prepare for the host.” Mindy droned, and came before the tall figure, the girl’s dress hid the tail of the Yu’ullix, her forehead however seemed to be pushing past her face, she knelt before Jillan and looked up, a smile forming on an emotionless face.

A small crack appeared on the crown of Mindy’s head, and like a blooming flower, the top of her head split neatly open with an audible snap, the petals of the flower made of flesh and bone, no blood or any sign of harm, it was as if this was part of her physiology. Inside her, Mindy’s brain was situated snugly, slightly raised by a piece of flesh above the cavity, surrounded by thousands of pale tendrils that covered the inside of the rest of her head, they moved and shook against each other, some connecting the parts of her head to the roots that the Yu’ullix had formed in her skull. From Jessica’s view, it looked for all the world as if her brain was the fruit that some alien plant bore, a horrid gift presented on a thick pulsing stalk. The meaty tissue stemming forth , it raised itself and pushed the organ outside and away from her head.

Mindy’s brain sat dangling in front of her head like the proverbial carrot on a stick. Her thrall eyes situated on it, smiling blissfully at the sight before her.

Jillan, with a tenderness that seemed maternal, gently plucked the pulsing organ , the brain covered in a thick layer of sickly green slime, the stem retreating quickly back into the girl. The petals that formed her skull closed in on themselves, sealing themselves smoothly back, the bump on her head gone, Mindy looked normal again, though the cavity inside her head had been filled now fully by the Yu’ullix, the Enthaller Brains that Vitha had imported at great expense and time to her branch.

Jillan produced a ball shaped version of the recorder that Vitha had given to her engineers, to prepare their processing bay for his arrival. The size of a basketball, he pressed Mindy’s brain into the soft device, and it absorbed the organ fully. The brain floated in the translucent globe held under Jillan’s arm, the entity cradling it like a precious child.

Mindy, the fully completed Yu’ullix, walked beside Vitha and kneeled beside her goddess. Vitha pulled Mindy’s head into her breast, the slave girl wet her lips in anticipation of tasting her Mistress’ flesh. Vitha felt the soft lips close around a ebony nipple. She looked down at her pet, eyes lusting with devotion sucking greedily on surface of her suit.

“Tomorrow the next one should be ready Jillan, we’ll call you when it’s time.”

The alien entity swayed and bowed, it retreated back into the tear in space, Mindy’s mind in hand, the rift closing behind him without sound.

* * *

To be continued.