The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first time I have written something for this site, but I was thinking about maybe writing some other stories similar to this one. I would love to see what you think of this one and feel free to e-mail me about it at with your suggestions and comments

Comfortable, Happy, and Pleased

“Would you please stop using that voice of yours that way,” Erika said. “I feel weird every time you lower your voice and speak softly in my ear.”

This was one of the first times that we had managed to have the two of us together in her house since we both started dating. She lived with her parents and it was extreamly hard to get some alone time for just the two of us without her mother or father just in the next room. She had just recently graduated high school and we were relaxing inside on the couch on a hot summer day.

“But you always seem to like it when I use my voice that way,” I responded with that same soft voice in her ear. She shuddered in my arms on the couch causing her shoulder length black hair to brush up against my face. “Yes I do but it’s just…weird.” “What do you mean by weird?” I asked. “Every time you use it I just…I just feel less in control of myself. It feels like hypnosis or something.” This instantly caught my attention. I have been interested in hypnosis for years now and the idea of hypnotizing someone was quite a turn on. “Would you mind if I tried?” I asked, my voice filled with excitement. I think it was at hearing my excitement or at just getting a text from her parents saying they would be home later tonight because they were going off to do other things, which in turn meant a large amount of alone time, that she said, “Ummm okay. Just promise me one thing, if it does work don’t make me into a chicken or dog or something like that okay?” “I promise I won’t do anything like that to you,” I said while in my head I was trying to think of ways around that rule. However soon after that idea had occurred to me a memory of a passage I had read popped into my head. You can’t make a person do something that they really don’t want to do. Guess I would just have to see if that was something she really didn’t want to do or if she just felt embarrassed by thinking she might do something like that.

Since we were both laying there on the couch I decided that was the best place to start. I had her slide up on my lap and had her head lay on the top of my chest so I could speak into her ear and be able to use my hands easily. “Just listen to my voice, my nice soft and slow voice,” I whispered followed by some warm breath that I blew into her ear. “Just relax and listen to my voice. Let all your other worries flow away, all your thoughts being pushed back by the sound of my voice. My voice just making you feel more at ease, making nothing else but what my voice is saying seem to matter.” Then I started to lightly trace my fingers up and down her legs and arms. “My voice flows through you and pushes back all your other thoughts and makes you feel happy and pleased and comfortable” Her chest was slowly rising and falling while I said this and a small smile was starting to form on her face. It was when I saw this that I decided to ask her some questions.

“I am going to ask you some questions now, and I need you to answer them honestly. Do you understand?” “Yes,” she responded. “Good, now keep relaxing and listening to my soft and slow and soothing voice. Are you enjoying how you are feeling right now?” “Yes.” “Do you like how you are feeling right now?” “Yes.” “What is it that is making you feel this enjoyment?” “Your voice.” “How is my voice making you feel?” “Comfortable…Happy…Pleased” “Okay now just keep feeling comfortable, happy, and pleased as you listen to my voice.”

“My soft, slow, comfortable voice is all that you hear. My soft voice is caressing you body. My soft voice is slowly covering your skin. You can feel my soft voice slowly making a comfortable cover over your skin. My voice feels so nice and comfortable covering your skin. My voice makes you notice all the things touching your skin. You can feel the hair on your face, the pants on your legs, the gentle soft feel of my fingers running up and down your body. My voice makes you notice all the places that my fingers are brushing up against.” Right then I decided to move my fingers around to more than just up and down her legs and arms. I brushed them along the top of her legs, along her waist, on her stomach, up her chest between both her breasts, followed her collar bone, brought them to the side of her neck, along her cheek and across her smiling lips parting them slightly. I then used my other hand to continue to her right side and traced lines around the backside of her ear and down her arm that was resting on her stomach. “Following these lines feels good doesn’t it?” “Yes.” “Would you like me to keep doing this?” “Yes.” “Where do you want me to trace my fingers?” “Everywhere.” “Everywhere on your body?” “Everywhere.” I took those fingers that were on her stomach and made circles with them moving more and more towards her chest and eventually making circles around and across her nipples. “Everywhere on your body?” She let in and out a deep shuddering breath as she said, “Yes everywhere.” I moved my fingers in up and down lines towards the split of her jeans. “And here too?” “Yes.”

Okay now it seemed that we were getting somewhere now. But I had to check that this was really hypnosis with her and not just her being exceptionally horny so I decided to ask her about a subject that I knew she did not like to talk about. “Do you every touch yourself where I am touching you now?” “No.” “Why not?” “It just doesn’t feel right” “Does me touching you there now feel right?” “Yes.” “So touching there can feel right.” “I guess.” I moved my other hand and put it over her hand. “I want you to just follow me. Let your hand be light and just follow where I move it. Let it trace the same lines around your body. It feels just as good as my fingers do. Just as comfortable, just as soft, just as soothing, just as calming. Your fingers make you feel the same way that mine do.” I moved her hands all over her body, on her legs, her waist, her arms, her neck, her collar bone, then one hand ended on her breast. I made her make circling patterns there for a little bit. “Feels good to touch there doesn’t it?” “Yes.” “Now even as I lift my hand up your hand will stay there and keep making those good feeling circles, okay?” “Okay.” This is something that I knew she would not be doing at all unless she was not thinking about it. She never liked touching herself or at least that was what she had told me the other time we had brought it up. All she wanted to do was end the conversation and change it as soon as possible that time, but now it seemed like things must be a little different, like I had changed her mind or something. She kept making circles and playing with her breasts while I took her other hand under mind and followed the same process except this time I moved her left hand over the split in her jeans and had her rubbing against her pussy.

“See it feels good to be touching yourself. There is nothing to make it feel weird or strange or bad, it feels good to do this. You enjoy doing this. It is comfortable to be doing this.” She kept it up and it was such a turn on to be watching her rub herself through her clothing. “Your skin is starting to feel warm isn’t it?” “Yes.” “The heat is going up because when you do something like this you get warm. It’s an uncomfortable warm and you need to cool off. I bet that shirt you are wearing is making you really warm. That shirt is really warm for you, maybe if you took it off you would feel comfortable again. I can help you if you just listen to my voice and my touch.” I put my fingers on the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up slightly. “Put your fingers right where mine are and lift up your shirt and take it off. That way it will feel cooler and more comfortable. I know how much you dislike being uncomfortable and if you take your shirt off I am sure you will feel more comfortable. You want to be happy so if you take your shirt off it will make you more comfortable and happy.” She lifted up and her shirt was soon lying on the floor exposing the black lacy bra that she was wearing. “You see that feels a lot better now doesn’t it?” “Yes.” “That’s good now go back and keep tracing your fingers along your skin.”

Watching her rub up against her bra was good and all but I wanted to see just a bit more, see if I could push it any farther. “I want you to sit up just a bit and keep doing what you are. I am going to help you feel a little more comfortable, happy, and pleased. Trust me you will enjoy what I do and how much more comfortable, happy, and pleased it will make you.” I moved from underneath her and squatted in front of her. I reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra letting it fall into her lap. Next I went ahead and moved her hand from around her pussy and made it rub her other breast for a bit while I unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down on her jeans showing off her red panties. She was breathing light and heavy, something she did when she was exceptionally horny with me.

I glanced at my watch really fast and noticed that I had been at this for quite some time now. Where the time got away from me I will never know, but it was just a half hour before her parents were going to be home so I decided to wrap things up from there. “Honey, now I need you to follow what I tell you to do. When I kiss you I need you to pick up your bra and shirt and put them back on and then zip your pants. After that sit back down on my lap and lay your head against my chest again. Do you understand?” “Yes.” I kissed her a deep passionate kiss, she then grabbed the sides of my head and started making out with me. After a few minutes of that I forced her to break it. She picked up the bra and shirt with a smile and she went upstairs to the bathroom. When she finished in there she came back down and sat on my lap just like she was before. “Now I want you to slowly wake up. Slowly open your eyes. It will feel like you are waking up from a short comfortable, happy, and pleasing nap. Wake up honey. Come on honey wake up now feeling comfortable, happy, and pleased.”

“Wow, did I just fall asleep on you?” I laughed a little as I said, “Yes, but only for a bit.” She looked at me a little dazed. “Wow I felt so comfortable when you were doing that. I don’t think I have slept that well in a while.” I ruffled my brow just a bit. “Do you not remember what was going on then?” “Not really,” she said with a bit of a smile on her face. “All I really remember is feeling really comfortable. Thank you though, I was not having that great of a day earlier, but now I feel really happy…Think you could do that again some time?” I laughed again knowing that I was going to be more than willing to do that again, and maybe take it a bit farther if I could, however I didn’t want to seem too eager. “Maybe if you asked me really really nicely.” “Please could you do that to me again some time?” “Well since you asked so nicely…sure what the heck of course I will.” “Thanks.”