The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Collectors Edition

When a young investigator for the Security and Exchange Commission is assigned her first case to investigate claims against recluse billionaire James McGuires toy company, little did she know how much she was about to learn about toys.

MC, FE, MD, MF, BD

Julie Harper arrived on the 4pm flight, caught a cab and checked into her hotel in enough time to grab a quick dinner, enjoy a wine and review the file and her notes on Graber Toys. The company was a recent acquisition of Milton McQuinn a billionaire recluse known for buying and selling entire corporations. The acquisition of a toy company caught the SEC’s attention given rumors circulating the business world that someone was going to try and monopolize the toy market, manipulate prices and make a killing in the upcoming holiday season. An anonymous tip led the SEC to McQuinn.

Julie Harper was 28 years old and new to the SEC. A dual threat as both a CPA and a lawyer, Julie was blessed with a sharp mind, a quick wit and a beautiful body. She could disarm even the toughest opponent with her smile and personality. As she reviewed the Graber file, she was not predisposed to any finding, but needed to better understand the rationale behind the purchase and McQuinn’s ultimate end game.

The following morning, Julie rose early, did a quick workout in the hotel gym, went for a run and was showered by 730am. Dressing in a professional black pencil skirt, blouse and jacket, Julie headed down the block to Graber’s corporate offices. By 9am, she had already met with company officials and was busy reviewing the latest company filings. As she studied the documents, Julie made marginal notes for later discussions and was so engrossed in her work that she did not hear Marsha Dowd, McQuinn’s Executive Assistant, knock on the door to let her know McQuinn was ready to see her.

“Mr. McQuinn will see you now,” Dowd said as she turned to lead Julie into the large office.

Quinn was not at all as Julie expected. Standing in front of her was a good looking man in his mid-50s, casually dressed and armed with a pleasant smile.

“Miss Harper now what can I do for the SEC today,” Quinn asked with an overly charming voice.

Julie Harper for once was momentarily flustered before she answered, “as you know, we have some concerns about your recent toy acquisitions and hope you would answer some questions on the record.”

“I would be happy too,” Quinn grinned “I think you will discover there is nothing nefarious about my business strategy.” Quinn then began to answer Julie’s questions.

Julie was so busy taking notes as Quinn talked that she hardly noticed his assistant placing a water glass next to her. As a natural part of the interview process, Julie began sipping from the glass as she asked questions and recorded replies. She hardly noticed her eyelids fluttering or how blurry her note page was becoming. When it finally dawned on her that something was wrong, it was too late. The last thing Julie saw was Quinn’s face as she heard “just relax now, you will understand everything when you wake up.”

Darkness washed over the young investigator.

As Julie slumped into her chair, two white coated technicians entered Quinn’s office. With no emotion, Quinn said, “take her to the lab and prepare her for transformation.” He then laughed, “she wanted to know what we were up too, well, experience is the best teacher and she needs to experience it for herself.”

As Julie was taken away, Quinn’s Executive Assistant came back into the room.

“Excellent job Marsha,” Quinn cheerfully exclaimed.

“Thank you Mr. Quinn,” the Assistant answered and then asked, “do I get to choose her character.”

“Of course,” Quinn answered, “ a deal is a deal and I told you if you helped with the investigator, you could choose what she became.” He then added, have you handled things with the SEC.

“Yes sir,” I told them that she was a no show for the interview and asked them when they would like to reschedule.”

Quinn could see an obvious look of satisfaction and excitement grip his assistant and made a mental note about her seeming love of control.

Down in the basement, Julie slowly regained consciousness. As she did, she realized that she was in what looked like a sterile lab of some type. She was covered and on some type of gurney. What bothered her most was her inability to move her arms and legs which seemed to be secured tightly to the gurney. Unaware of what happened, Julie called out for help.

Footsteps approached and a female voice said quietly to others, “it seems she is awake and we can start. Mr. Quinn always wants them awake and aware.”

“Aware of what,” Julie yelled. “What am I aware of and why can’t I move.”

“Well,” the white coated lab technician said, “we are in the process of perfecting new toys for a select market and as you will see, we have been pretty successful.”

“What kind of toys,” Julie asked.

“Why dolls of course,” the technician said. “You will soon see how it all happens.”

“What do you mean by that,” Julie said with panic rising in her voice.

“I can answer that,” a deep voice said walking closer to Julie. It was Quinn. “We make human dolls here. Dolls that never age, always obey and are fun to play with for generations.”

“Has she seen the hall of dolls yet?” Quinn asked the question and smiled when the tech said “no.”

“Well, it is time to show our investigator her predecessors.” With that Quinn opened a door and rolled the gurney down a long hallway. As he did, they passed full size display cases. In each were lifelike dolls. Some were dressed in period costumes and some were naked. When Julie was rolled past one lifelike Doll holding a sports microphone, she recognized Annie Joulett, an up and coming sports reporter for a national network who disappeared without a trace six months ago.

“Yes,” Quinn said, Miss Joulett joined our collection a few months ago. She now entertains at special parties and for special clients.

“Entertains,” Julie questioned.

“Yes,” she does whatever the buttons on her remote call for. Each one of our dolls comes with a programmable remote driving behavior and actions. Each remote is reprogrammable, so as tastes change, so does the dolls behavior.” Quinn let the words sink in.

“This is madness,” Julie yelled.

“It might be,” Quinn chuckled, “but it is profitable madness.”

As the gurney turned a corner, a light snapped on illuminating another long row of display cases. Some were filled and some were empty. Passing a nun and a schoolgirl together in a larger display, for a moment Julie thought she was in a wax museum.

On cue, Quinn commented, “you would be surprised at the demand for nuns and schoolgirls. Of course given what our clients pay, we have to provide the real deal.” Continuing down the hall, she passed ballerinas, tennis players and dancers all were frozen in time with a smile on their faces.

Rolling through double doors and into what looked like a medical suite, Quinn spoke to a wide-eyed Julie. “Well, you were sent to investigate. Do you have what you need?” He laughed at his own question and added. “Of course, you do need to understand the process of making a doll and to do that, I feel experience is the best teacher.”

Julie shook her head ‘no’ much to Quinn and the staff’s amusement.

“Oh I forgot one small detail,” Quinn added. “You will understand totally what is happening to you as you transform, but will remain helpless to stop any and all changes. Once transformed, you will remember everything, but find it impossible to override your programming. For all who see you, Julie will be a beautiful and obedient doll and extremely lifelike.”

Turning to his assistant, Marsha Dowd, Quinn smiled and said “a deal is a deal and for your help with Miss Harper, you get to choose what shall she become.” Dowd walked up and looked at Julie tightly restrained to the gurney and then glanced at a stack of papers she was holding. She selected one and handed it to Quinn who glanced down before broking into a broad grin.

“Oh, this will do nicely and be such a challenge to the staff.” Quinn looked to the staff and an empty display case. “You can get the title engraved in the case and add it to the catalog.”

“What are we adding,” a technician in a long lab coat asked.

Looking down at Julie, Quinn said in a calm voice: “Mommy to Be.”

Julie screamed as her gurney was pushed deeper into the room.

Quinn walked into her field of view as the gurney stopped. “Enjoy the process, we will make sure you enjoy every moment.”

Immediately, technicians stepped forward and with surgical precision, Julie felt her clothes being cut from her body. When her bra and panty were cut away, she knew she was naked.

“Full pubic hair removal on her, before we start.” As a technician in charge spoke, Julie felt some salve being rubbed into her pubic region. “The drugs in the IV will insure no regrowth. Julie kept saying “no, no, no,” but her please fell on deaf ears.

A woman dressed in surgical scrubs sterilized a portion of Julie’s right arm and quickly started an IV line. As she did, she calmed Julie, “these drugs will relax you and make it easier for you to obey what we are telling you.” As she finished, the nurse opened the line and the drugs flowed into the investigator’s body. Almost immediately, Julie felt a sense of calmness and then euphoria wash over her body.

“They have taken effect and she will be much calmer now,” the nurse said.

As she spoke, two other technicians attached earbuds to Julie’s ears and a set of special glasses that projected directly into her retina. Julie’s senses were immediately assaulted; her transformation into a “good doll” began.

“Put her in the tank for 24 hours,” the lead tech ordered and Julie felt herself moved, lifted and then placed in a tank, where her body was suspended in a green, gel like material. She did not fight as she had never felt so good in her life.

Once suspended, her head was secured in a halo like device. It was the only portion of her body not submerged. A few switches were thrown, a keystroke was added and the halo came to life. The tech explained “while she is suspended, the robotic surgery will use the halo to make the necessary mental adjustments and implant the programming protocols.” Of course, this was all said for Julie’s benefit as everyone else knew the complete procedure.”

“I do love the facial expression as they try to fight the drugs and comprehend what is happening,” a computer operator said.

“Well, have we decided on how we will make her the “mommy to be” model?”

“That depends on Quinn and the buyer,” the lead tech answered.

Julie could hear the entire conversation but was trapped in an out of body experience. She felt herself floating above what was happening and could feel her brain and body being manipulated. She tried to form the words “stop” and “help” in her mind, but nothing happened and her facial expression retained a sweet smile. Occasionally, someone would adjust an instrument or add a drug to the IV, but for most of the next 24 hrs, Julie had no choice but to accept the changes being made to her body.

“The client had asked for the following physical attributes,” Julie heard a voice say and almost immediately felt a tingling sensation flood her body. The next voice added, “and here are the mental attributes we need to load into the programming.”

“Already done,” a distant voice said as Julie’s head tingled.

Julie was frustrated and although fully aware of the changes being made, could not stop anything. Every time her frustration seemed ready to explode, a new shot in her IV sent her into euphoria. She had no idea that the implants she now carried sensed her mental activity and provided the counter sensations. The IV was not involved in the feelings.

Gradually, Julie lost all track of time and fell into a deep stupor.

Light was the first thing she saw. Opening her eyes, Julie looked up into a mirror and a reflection of someone who almost looked like her stared back. A voice behind her said “yes, you are the perfect doll. You are lifelike and our best creation yet.”

Julie could not move, a technician walked over and handed Quinn a remote and he powered it on and then pushed some buttons. Julie immediately sat up, then she swung her legs over the gurney and stood up looking directly into the mirror. Quinn pushed another button and she did a pirouette. She stopped her movements and stared straight ahead into the reflective surface. As she did, Julie saw her new body. She was leaner and toned. Her breasts were larger and her hair was longer. Quinn said, “of course, your owner can change your look at will.”

To demonstrate his point, Quinn pushed a few buttons, and as Julie watched her reflection, her skin became a dark tan, her hair light blonde, her lips puffy and her only pale skin was where her bikini top and bottom would have been covering her skin. “This is the suntanned look.”

He pushed another button and Julie’s hair and complexion darkened and her breasts grew larger but remained firmed. “And this is the Latina look,” Quinn said admiring the transformation. He pushed a button and Julie spoke, “que tienes para mi?”

“What have I done to you?” Quinn laughed at her question delivered in Spanish and kept his eyes on Julie. “Why I have made you the object on men’s desires.” Julie did not comprehend what he said and it was only when Quinn pressed another button that she understood English again.

“Have you checked all of the programming?” Quinn looked as his staff shook their heads yes. “She is fully interactive and will function perfectly in any social situation.”

Quinn said “ok, on Saturday, she meets her new owner and the mommy side of the transformation begins.”

A technician pushed some buttons and watched as Julie stepped into her display case while remaining naked for viewing. One more button push and a fine mist filled the now closed case. Julie’s eyes shut, darkness invaded her world, but a smile remained etched across her face. Inside the the doll’s body, Julie’s mind was screaming, but no sound or emotion was heard or seen. She remembered Quinn’s warning “you will know everything that is happening but remain helpless to stop it.”

The following week, all was ready and Julie, her programming fine-tuned while in suspended animation, woke and stepped from her cabinet. Handed a robe, Julie wrapped her body and walked down the hall to a dressing room where stylist, makeup artist and designers, made her ready for tonight’s big reveal at a charity event downtown.

Quinn checked on progress asking “how is she doing?”

“Perfectly, the program we started for the event will carry through until she is brought back here.” The technician continued, “she will find Jonathan Jones, the most interesting man she has ever met.”

“We have a lot riding on this sale,” Quinn reminded everyone, “we can afford no mistakes.”

“Don’t worry,” a young female said monitoring a computer. “As you can see, we both see and hear everything she does and if we detect any anomaly, we can remotely send a signal to get her back into the proper mode.”

“So you will be the voyeur for her date,” Quinn laughed. The young woman blushed red but nodded her head answering, “I guess you could say that.”

Two hours later a car pulled up and Julie walked out ready for her evening. To anyone observing, she was a beautiful young woman in a stunning cocktail gown who would surely turn heads wherever she went. Julie’s mind was shoved into a dark corner and remained an observer to what was about to transpire.

Arriving at the event, Julie, turned doll, walked in turning heads. Heading to the bar, she ordered a Cosmo before turning around and observing the crowd. As she did, her eyes feel upon a tall, middle aged distinguished gentleman approaching her. He walked up and warmly embraced her.

“Jonathan, you are looking as handsome as ever,” Julie said with a warm smile as she melted into his embrace.

Back at Quinn’s facility, it was all smiles as Jonathan Jones seemed absolutely delighted with his doll.

Jonathan Jones was shocked by his doll’s beauty. He had been promised life-like, but had prepared himself to walk out of the affair if Julie looked artificial in any way. As he hugged her, felt her body press into his and inhaled her perfume. Leaving was now not an option for Jonathan.

Stepping back from the doll, Jonathan said, “you look fantastic and in fact stunning. You are a beautiful woman.” He meant every word and Julie felt her doll-like body respond. Unable to say anything to interfere with the programming, she wanted to scream “OMG, What have they done, I am being aroused by his words.” As her real mind registered this thought, Julie could feel her pussy lubricate, her nipples harden and the doll like flesh blush.

It continued throughout the evening. Jonathan enjoyed seducing the beautiful and agreeable doll who also had a personality that charmed those they talked too. As the evening ended, Jonathan took Julie by the arm and as if they were long lost lovers, escorted her back to his suite in the luxurious downtown hotel. Julie’s programming held and was reinforced with a few commands sent from Quinn’s facility. “Her need for sex will be overwhelming within minutes guaranteeing a successful breeding session for Mr. Jones.”

Jones poured himself a drink while he looked at Julie and said, “why don’t you strip and get comfortable for me.” He added, “your beauty amazes me.”

Julie slowly stripped and as she did her programming did two things: it changed her facial expression to reflect a face etched in passion and it intensified the erotic feeling coursing through her body. By the time the last piece of clothing fell to the floor, Jonathan’s doll was aroused, wet and ready for him.

The next two hours were nothing but sex and more sex. Julie’s programming and stamina insured she provided Jonathan every experience he desired. Her programming allowed Julie to get into sexual positions never experienced before and each one seemed to give Jonathan more and more of a thrill. He forgot that Julie was a purchased product and saw her more and more of a person. For her part, Julie’s mind, locked away by programming initially screamed at what was happening, but found no immunity to the waves of pleasure ripping into her body. By the end, Julie was moaning, screaming and begging for Jonathan to fill her.

When Jonathan entered Julie from behind and gripped her hips, the final bit of programming kicked in. Julie found her head turning to face her lover about to fill her from behind, her lips opened and words she never thought she would say spilled out of them.

“Breed me,” Julie screamed in passion. “Fill me with your seed and make me a mommy. Make me yours forever.”

Jonathan could not last any longer and the words triggered his cock to swell and pulse and within seconds, he exploded deep in Julie’s womb filling her with his potent seed. His ears heard her continued screams of passion as he emptied his body.

“OMG, Yes,” is all she managed to say as he finally collapsed on Julie.

The following morning, Julie opened her eyes as she was programmed to wake at a specific time. She looked over at Jonathan sleeping and did what she was programmed to do. She slipped out of bed, crawled between his legs and softly took his flaccid cock into her mouth licking it softly as not to awaken her owner. Jonathan for his part, thought he was in the middle of an erotic dream with some warm mouth providing ministrations to his cock. It was only when he was hard and throbbing on the brink of orgasm that his eyes shot opened and her realized it was real. He felt Julie’s warm mouth deliver its last suck and then he could take no more. His cock pulsed over and over as again Julie took his all of his seed from his body with a smile on her face. When she finished, Julie smiled and simply said, “good morning.” Jonathan said, “Holy shit.”

An hour later, Julie was back in a car headed to Quinn’s lab. By noon, she was naked standing back in her display case which was slowly being filled with a gas immobilizing the beautiful doll and her mind. Once immobilized, a new halo was placed over her head and the latest programming and updates were added based on her performance last night.

Quinn walked into the room. “Jones was extremely pleased. He would like Miss Harper delivered full time, once all of her “mommy functions” are checked. How long will that take?”

“It will take at least two weeks, the lead tech said. I want a minimum of one day for each month of pregnancy and then a few days for post delivery functions.”

Quinn shook his head in agreement. Mr. Jones also needed assurances that Miss Harper will still be able to deliver a child should he decide to actually impregnate her.”

The Physican on the staff chuckled, “well given what we saw last night, he should have asked that question earlier.”

“She was not ovulating last evening and was safe a nurse chimmed in quickly. We monitor all of those functions from here. However,Mr. Jones needs to understand that the doll has all human functions.”

Quinn nodded his head, “I will reinforce the point with him.”

The following day, Julie was taken from the display case armed with a new protocol. She slipped into a robe and immediately felt a wave of nausea wash over her. She barely made it to the bathroom before vomiting the contents of her stomach. Technicians watching smiled, “morning sickness,” one commented, “I would say month one has started.” By late afternoon, the nurse examined Julie’s breasts noticing increased tenderness and a little swelling. Reading the reports and checking the monitored statistics, the lead technician had Julie put away for the night and said program check on month two tomorrow.

And so it went, day after day, each month was checked. By the time they got to month six, they let Julie react to her new look. She stood naked in front of the mirror staring at her enlarged hips, swollen breasts and a pronounced baby bump. There was no yelling or emotional display. Julie’s programming was perfect and she gently rubbed her stomach where the baby would have been located. “Perfect response,” noted the technical team. By the end of 14 days, all of the programming was checked.

In celebration, Julie was put away in her display case at the eight month mark. Left naked, she was now on full display in the hallway for visitors to walk by and see and more importantly potential clients to view. One distinguished gentleman walking with Quinn stopped in front of the case and immediately said, “so I could deliver my wife here and she could end up like this and even deliver the child she fights having?” Quinn shook his head and said, “just get her here and we will do the rest.”

The following week, Jonathan arrived to pick up his Julie doll. He was reminded to bring her back every three months for a checkup, but absent that, she would respond like a normal human to the programming he selected. “Good,” he said, “we are heading on vacation to celebrate. I have no doubt that when we get back I will be able to tell my parents they will be the grandparents they so desperately want to be.”

Six months later, Julie woke as sun came through the window on the estate. She heard the shower running and getting out of bed, she walked into the expansive bathroom and stood before the mirror as it fogged with steam. Turning sideways, she admired how her body changed with her pregnancy. Running her hands over her stomach, she could not wait for the changes yet to come. Now deep into her second trimester, her hormones were raging and with a smile, she walked into the shower and wrapped her arms around Jonathan. As she did every morning, Julie began stroking his cock until it was fully erect. She then knelt, took it in her mouth and provided oral pleasure until Jonathan exploded in a fit of morning passion. Swallowing, she got to her feet and washed his body and then kissing him on the cheek, simply said “have a good day.”

As Jonathan left for work, he led Julie to a display case that she willingly entered. Shutting the door, he selected a program for the day and set a timer insuring she would be as he wanted her when he arrived home from work. Smiling, he left the house. Life could not get any better.