The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: I will take suggestions for the abilities of any collars that have yet to have their properties stated, if you do take advantage of this you must also give a summary of the collar’s appearance in addition to a summary of its abilities and properties)

also a thank you to the readers who took advantage of this opportunity to become involved in the story to some degree.

The Collars

Chapter 2

More Discoveries

After the kinky night before I woke up at almost nine in the morning, to give sense of scale I’m usually up at 4 and on my way to work by 4:20, and upon my waking up I smelled several lovely scents wafting into my room. I reached for my bathrobe, which had apparently been pilfered by Sandy, and upon not finding it I went to just throwing on my underwear and shirt from the day before. “Note to self buy spare bathrobes, maybe some for my female guests that decide on extended stay with me.” With that mental note stated I made my way down stairs, what greeted my eyes was Sandy giving a sexy cooking dance in my bathrobe and half my dining table covered in cooked breakfast items. I saw waffles, which was odd because I was very sure I didn’t have a waffle iron; pancakes, with a light coating of butter; a variety of egg dishes, including fried egg sandwiches and egg breakfast wraps; cinnamon rolls, that looked homemade down to the frosting instead of store bought; and a big looking chocolate chip coffee cake, complete with strawberries and whipped cream adorning its top.

“So, I’m guessing that quip you gave about the collar potentially affecting your domestic skills was a bit more spot on than you initially thought.”

She turned and smiled before saying, “yep, sorry about borrowing your robe, and I tested it all as well so I can tell you with a great degree of certainty that none of it will standout as being potentially dangerous. You need to get an apron in this place, for cooking protection if nothing else. And last night was amazing. I know that this collar probably influenced my experience, but right now I don’t care because I lost my virginity the way I wanted to, I hope every time we do that it feels that good or better,” she said excitedly with a grin as we both sat down to eat. Most of the breakfast conversation consisted of what exactly happened the night before, but she also showed an active interest in my encounter with Bernice after she left to file her notice. I offered to go to her house and get her change of clothes, she refused that offer so I instead offered to driver to her house so to avoid the social stigma of walking around in someone else’s clothing and she accepted that offer (a little to readily if you ask me).

It was after that asked, “do you have a housemate so that you lower your home expenses?”

“Yes, Lana,” said Sandy, “she’s an amazing engineer, also uses the garage for personal projects. She was working at the auto shop, but the had to lay her off last month. When I asked about it she said something about the company that owns the shop cleaning house and they found at least one of her complaints a little to close to insubordination. To pour salt on the wound they only gave her severance package which amounted to half the annual salary she had been making at the time. She’s really desperate for work, and the amount of time she’s spending the garage as of late seems a bit too unhealthy to me.”

“We should talk with her, besides the company I work for is always looking competent engineers so that we can prototype some of the more physical security systems. That said I don’t have much say in matter, I can smooth the request along since they put me in upper middle management a few years ago. I get so bored there that I’m actively designing security systems and measures on my own, I make sure to save everything to my personal appliances so that the company doesn’t have a loophole for marketing my ideas as one the company’s. Also since Lana’s an engineer she might want to tak a look at these collars and assist Bernice in her testing them. I convinced Bernice to wait ‘til after the party, that way she gather volunteers and I don’t have to worry about her becoming some sort of blindly faithful sex slave.”

“The idea of you building harem does make me a little sexually excited,” said Sandy.

“Same here,” I said with a tone of amusement, “but I want them to willingly form my harem with me, not become components of it like some brainwashed bimbos. The car’s in the garage, third door on the left when you pass the kitchen entrance near the front door.”

“Okay,” said Sandy in chipper voice.

As I headed to my room, which is where I stashed my keys in a box in a hidden compartment under my mattress, I’m aware I’m a little weird at times I inquired, “did you inform Lana you would be here?”

“I tried, but she gave a generic response that usually indicated she was far to busy to pay attention to anything outside the garage, I want so desperately to actually park vehicle in there.”

With that she headed to the garage and got in my forest camouflage colored jeep while I headed up the stairs for my keys. After a few minutes I had my car keys, was in shorts clean with a black shirt that read ‘I am indeed a geek, and couldn’t be more proud’ and was back down stairs, when entered I noticed she had taken the initiative and opened the garage door and had the opener in her lap in addition to being buckled in. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t have to ask her address, she’d told me the first time she decided I was the shoulder to cry on when her relationships fell apart. Her residence was on the other side of the suburb, a two minute ride at most.

When we got there the front door was wide open, and Sand said she had made sure to close and lock it before coming to my place. I had Sandy walk in first, I didn’t want intrude or do something that could potentially anger Lana. “Well the model’s back,” came a voice that sounded like a cross between a German and Welsh accent, “where were you last night? I do hope that bathrobe was clean before you put it on.”

“At Marcus’s if you must know, he’s nice enough to listen to my sob stories after ever breakup without being judgmental about it, said Sandy “you’re usually not concerned with my attire, I take it you ran into a little frustration last night.”

“Yup, my resources got so low I decided its time to do some job hunting.”

It was at this point I decided to join the conversation by asking, “is she presentable.”

“She’s in overalls and tank top, that’s as good as you’re going to get it,” replied.

“Who in the blue Hell...” I stepped in to see a redheaded woman of Welsh and German ancestry with brilliant cyan blue eyes and a nearly flat chest, “is that?”

“Lana, meet Marcus,” said Sandy.

“I remember him, he was in my computer courses. He was a nice guy, everyone including me had a hard time recognizing him. It stopped for me after week 3, everyone else not so much. You’re still as blendably generic looking as they come, I can see why she keeps coming to you.”

“I’ll have you know recent developments have lead me to decide to date him,” Sandy cooed.

“I believe you have a new outfit to swap to,” said in a matter-of-fact way then turned my attention to Lana and said, “I’ll have you know I washed my bathrobe, which Sandy is currently wearing by the way, yesterday before she even came to visit, I wash my bathrobe every Saturday, I’ll be washing my pajamas tonight.”

Sandy gave me a peck on the cheek and danced into the hall towards her room, “took her long enough to get with a decent guy,” said Lana, “nice to see you again Screen Face.”

“You too, Motor Arm,” said teasingly, “I didn’t know you remembered me, it’s kind of nice.”

“I always made it a point to remember all the decent guys since middle school,” said Lana “her behavior’s a little different than usual.”

“Well, I found these modified accessory collars that some people like to wear and told her she could borrow one to help build her costume for the party. Turns out that the collars have some sort of mind altering ability when someone puts them on, I’m keeping them out of everyone else’s hands until we can run some tests on them, Bernice offered to do so and I had the idea you might want to assist after Sandy mentioned your skill set. Also the company I work for is also looking for qualified individuals with your skill set, I can help arrange the interview if you’re...” I didn’t get the rest out on account Lana had me in a powerful hug, despite her slender figure that girl has a lot of muscle.

“That’s all I could ask,” she said, “go ahead and arrange the meeting, I’ve gotta check my wardrobe to see what I have that could be acceptable to an interview at a security company.”

“Something practical, but slightly formal would probably be a good choice,” I commented.

“Business casual, sounds good,” said Lana.

“And I’m back, sweethearts,” said Sandy, we both looked up to see her in her Aphrodite outfit.

Lana face-palmed and said, “switch to something that is typical for a day like this, maybe something you would usually wear to the agency.”

“They said I should take a month’s reprieve last week, and I filed my two week notice with them, I’m technically between jobs right now.”

“So we’re both unemployed, wonderful,” huffed Lana.

“You have a lot of money saved up for special occasions and emergencies right?” I asked.

“Yep,” said Sandy in chipper voice.

“Then why not use some of that capitol to startup your own agency, the way you think it should be.”

“I’m liking him even more now,” commented Lana, “why go looking for jerks to to mistreat you for the sake of selling a few pictures when you can be the boss and do things the way you think they should be done. Not to mention the publicity when you announce the founding of your agency.”

“Have any thoughts on a name for company?” I inquired.

“The name ‘Image Oracle’ sounds enticing, and I’ll expand beyond the modeling business. I’ll also have the company provide image consultants for the entertainment industry.”

“Happy to help,” I said, “can I have my robe back, I have some things to take care of for tomorrow. And you, Sandy, have to start checking for a few things if you’re serious about the suggestion I gave. Things like real estate, qualified staff, and a whole slough of other logistics. I’ll be seeing you later.” Noting eventful happened after that.

* * *

I went through my morning routine for work days, thankful I got a good night’s rest after what happened on Saturday, and clocked into work a half hour before I was slated to be working, like always. My Monday wasn’t something I would like to talk about, and parts of it I’m contractually obligated to omit on pain of law suit. I remembered my promise to Lana and snagged work application form from the coffee room during lunch, why the company made the forms next impossible for anyone who didn’t know someone in the company I will never fully understand. Watching Cerberus, doesn’t the name fill you with sense of security, is a security company and will not miss any opportunities to make everyone in the company remember it. We have to file a visitation request which is processed for about a week just to see other’s in other departments, and that’s for the projects between two or more departments. I work in design and cyber protections, about a year before I was hired the two departments were merged as a cost saving measure. My Six to Four job is not as fun as I would like it to be, on the plus side I get off at time when most vehicles are off the roads.

Unfortuneatly this particular Monday one of the company Alpha Bitches was in my department, and decided it was my turn to get grief despite my work being well above par when submitted. “Latch,” screeched a condescending feminine voice in a North Carolina accent, “where the hell... ah, there you are.”

“I’m always in this cubicle, except at lunch, which I would like to remind you is well within company protocol,” I said in a purely neutral voice as I kept my eyes on running one of my newer cyber security programs, “forgive for not getting up to face you Ms Delver, “but I’m doing my job, like always, and would like to remind you I am one of the only members of the staff that has not been given a bad rapport.”

“Exactly,” said the condescending female voice, “and since you’ve turned down a promotion five times I am pleased to inform you that you have reached your quota for promotional turn downs and are now required to take this promotion to head of this department.”

“What about Mr Selvis?” I inquired, “last I checked he was performing his duties competently.”

“Was being the operative word,” said Ms Delvers, “we recently found out he was guilty of embezzling some of our funds and had a nasty little program on him that transferred the blame to another employee. Last week he tried his little ploy and tried to shift blame to you, but all your extra little security measures that you have a lovely habit of running on their own during the testing phase to see how they can handle some semblance of real world conditions caught him in the act and notified us, he’s been turned over to the authorities and since you are by far the most qualified individual within this department you get the job.”

“Is there a reason you have been putting a hint of contempt in your words throughout the entirety of this conversation?”

“Quite frankly I hate you, you’re too much of a goody goody for my taste. You returned a superior’s personal effects to them without using any of them, you make sure to cite protocol before anything is said so as to cutoff any complaints your partner in the conversation can make, you’ve not only shown up for every Sexual Harrassment seminar but also are the only known male employee to follow through on not even be found fantasizing at work. Is there anything that makes you less perfect?”

“I’ll have you know I’m not one press any possible advantages outside of a game, save all non-work related thinking and behaviors for after hours away from the work place, and for the most part am so utterly forgettable that most people don’t recognize me on the street even when they see me almost everyday.”

“Wait, you’re forgettable? I find that hard to believe mister Latch,” said Ms Delver, “seeing as your work is very unforgettable.”

“I as a person am forgettable, but my work is quite memorable. The only time people remember what look like en mass is during costume parties, which I usually go to great lengths to make memorable, and even then they only remember the outfit and have trouble remembering the face of the one in it.”

“If it weren’t for that little quirk about pressing advantages you would a perfect executive,” said Ms Delver.

“Say hi to the CEO, he left a memo to me that he would like to see you in his office by the end of the week. He already told me about my new promotion, but not the circumstances surrounding it.”

The entire conversation I didn’t move my eyes away from my computer before Ms Delver said with contempt, “have everything packed and ready to move to your new office and by Wednesday. I also noticed you grabbed a form of new employment, who’s the sap?”

“One of my neighbors, she’s an engineer that recently got laid off because her previous place of employment had its parent company bought out and she was removed from service as a massive house cleaning act,” I deadpanned.

“Excellent,” said Ms Delver, “I’ll inform the CEO to disregard the form. This company has standards, and I don’t want just anyone coming into our employment.”

“This company is supposed to perform extensive background checks on all potential employees,” I deadpanned, “the fact that mister Selvis even got to his position without any warning means that someone in Human Resources wasn’t doing their job right, I suggest you hassle them instead of me next time you feel the need to exert your dominance in the work place.”

“You sir,” said Ms Delver, “are one of the least aggravating individuals I have ever met, and that makes me mad at myself for wanting to find something to despise about you in the work place.”

“And you seem to have a tendency to be highly abrasive to others while on the clock,” I snarked.

“I’m going to file that little insult of yours in my report.”

“It wasn’t an insult, it was an observation,” I deadpanned, “which according to protocol you have to write down if pointed out, have a nice day Ms Delver.”

“You know just how to get out of possible trouble I see,” said Ms Delver, “Would at least look at me while you talk to me.”

“And get accused of glaring at your assets or drooling over your figure, no thank you,” I deadpanned, “if I never look at you I don’t have to put up with you complaining about my disrespecting you.”

“At least you’re smart enough to give a valid reason, good day mister Latch,” with that the sound of her leaving my work space filled my immediate area, and I let out sigh of relief. I really had never seen Ms Delver, I had heard rumors about her, but never actually seen her figure before.

The rest of my day progressed as to be expected, uneventful. At a half hour to clock out I began prepping my personal office supplies for my move to my new office, after calling into the boss’s in business line for confirmation (which turns out was accurate and I really was promoted, I always actively tried to deny my personal promotions and always suggested that someone else had to be more qualified, the boss shot down that attempt rather quickly. When it came time for clock out I was quite prompt.

* * *

One smooth ride home and I found both Sandy and Lana in my den with Lana observing the different designs and Lana checking work real estate listing on her smart phone, Sandy’s smart phone could best be described as a pink colored brick with a large screen on one side (beyond that I had no idea what the model was). “Well nice to see you back already, sorry about letting ourselves in. Sandy had one of your spare keys, she admitted to swiping it from your key ring.”

I gave an exasperated sight before handing Lana the employment form and saying, “here you go, as promised. The moved me up to department head, despite my protests. As for a spare key to my house, Sandy put the key back on the ring, I keep a spare in fake rock in the bushes to the right of your back door, it confuses the would be break-in artists. I recommend you do something similar.”

“And you were going to tell us about this when,” inquired Lana, tossing what looked like dog collar design complete with an inscribed heart tag attached to it back in the chest.

“I put in a week before you even started moving in,” I said, “I didn’t see the point in telling you about it until I somehow managed to get locked out of my house.”

“Which is highly unlikely,” purred Sandy as she pulled me to sit next her on the couch, “seeing as you have an override for all your doors in the case you have no keys,” pulling me into her face and giving me a strong kiss.

“I hate to admit it,” said Lana, “but I like Sandy this way, she seems less overly critical of herself.”

“Not to mention more fun for other girls when Master’s not around,” chimed in Sandy giving me a deep kiss, God I’m loving this woman more and more.

“Well yeah,” said Lana with smirk, “she used to be a few cups short of a lethal chef, but since she put on that collar she’s been able to make high quality meals in half the time it usually takes to make a simple meal for myself. I really don’t want to change it how things used to be.”

“Neither do I,” said Sandy giving me an affectionate nuzzle.

* * *

The rest of the week passed without incident and before we knew it the time for the party had arrived, the only change was me moving into my new office space (although quite roomy was very bare, and my hours didn’t change while my responsibilities did). The one throwing the party was Alexander Garden, the realator that was actually responsible for selling most of the houses in the neighborhood to said neighbors (he greeted me and told me it was nice to have fresh face around the place, even if he wasn’t responsible for it this time. He did however sell Sandy and Lana their pad, and he also happens to be Bernice’s cousin). I showed up to the party in my cyberpunk wizard outfit, which I can assure you was very stylish and memorable, with an Aphrodite dressed Sandy, needless to say we were noticed before we even passed thorough the door. Everyone there actually stopped their activities to observe our strange pairing. Bernice came up to us shortly after getting over her surprise, she was dressed up in an angel outfit with Alexander partnered as a devil (not the most original outfits, but noticeable all the same).

“Well, miss Delphi,” said Bernice, “you defineatly do prove you have what it takes to be a model, that outfit is a little cliché but it works on you so well,” then turning to me she said, “you were right mister Latch, even without your charming escort I would notice that outfit, are we still on for that project we talked about”

“Of course,” I said, “but we’ll only have to run it on weekends,” I work Monday through Friday, and I’m bit busier than usual since I was promoted, I wanted to turn it down but they said I’d already passed the statute of limitations for turning down promotions within the company.”

“An interesting policy,” said Alex in his usual friendly light Southern Irish accent, “but seeing as they are a security company I can see why they would do it, if the most qualified person for the job keeps turning down the position you’re gonna need a loophole to put them in the chair they deserve.”

“My work is recognizable, but my figure isn’t,” I deadpanned.

“Which makes you an excellent pairing with miss Delphi,” said Bernice, “her figure is quite memorable, but as of late her work has been looked over.”

“That’ll be changing soon,” said Sandy, “Alex are there any complexes that have the needs for what we talked about the other day.”

“As a matter of fact, yes,” said Alexander, “there are five on the market right now, all of which are in the price range we discussed, I recommend the complex at the intersection of Main and Star since it meets all your mentioned requirements and offers room for expansion, not mention plenty of storage space.”

“Just because you want a sell doesn’t mean you’re gonna try and burn the buyer,” I said.

“That’s right,” said Alexander, “I pride myself on quality deals so that I not only get good reviews, but other people actually ask for my aid in securing real estate.”

“Bernice,” I said, “it would probably be a good idea to have the volunteers ask their employers for a month off, mostly because we don’t know what each of the inactive units does.”

“Oh,” said Bernice, “doesn’t your control unit tell you about such things?”

“I already tested that little theory,” I said, “it only feeds me information on active units, it won’t even tell me a summary of an inactive unit that is literally touching it.”

“The project might take a little more organizing than I thought,” said Bernice, “We’ll see what we can do with this new development, I thank you for informing me before we could get it all started.”

“Well,” said Alexander, “if you’re going to test how far your influence is able, why not help some of your friends out. Send some of them my way as prospective clients.”

“Oh trust me,” I said, “we’ll be testing how far it can all go, but Sandy will be exempt from the study due to her already having one and her working on something else that is quite time consuming now.”

It was at this moment an eight year girl decided interrupt us. She had brown eyes and her blond hair was tied up into pigtails in addition to her being dressed up as a pirate in princess dress (not terribly original, but definitely memorable). “Hi, watch ya talkin’ about,” she inquired in slightly squeaky voice.

“The correct way to say that is ‘what are ya talkin’ about’,” I said giving her a smile.

“Ah, yes,” said Alexander, “I’d like you to meet my daughter, Sally, what are doing here sweety? I thought you were with mommy.”

“She bumped into some old friends and decided to shoo me away,” said Sally.

“Looks like that means it’s getting late, maybe you should head off to bed,” I said, “you probably have a lot of things planned for tomorrow and the sooner you get some sleep the sooner you can get up to do them all.”

“I suppose,” said Sally with a yawn, “sleep sounds really good right now,” with that she headed off to what I assumed was her room.

“She’s a good kid,” said Alexander, “and you handled that much better than most.”

“I’m usually ignored when interacting with others so I have a good understanding of how to be tactful in a conversation,” I said, then added, “I’m probably not as good with kids as that made it seem.”

“If you’ll excuse us,” said Sandy gently grabbing my arm, “I think I see my housemate.”

With that she dragged me away from the conversation and to another area of the common area that the majority of the party was being held in, “hey you two,” said Lana coming up to us in a steampunk mechanist outfit (again not terribly original, but definitely noticeable), “you two really do look good together, and both of your outfits are just a treat to look at.”

“Thanks Lana,” I said, “also your meeting is on Monday, we can carpool so you can see where the complex is. And I can direct you toward Human Resources, part of their job is to interview you and run a thorough background check, of course whoever ended up okaying the guy I replaced has probably been fired for incompetence.”

“Makes sense, it’s security company after all and if the employees don’t practice proper security protocols its not good for the company. Did they issue a statement about the incident that lead to your new position?” she inquired.

“Only that all parties responsible for neglect of proper protocols have been dealt with,” I said.

“That’s good,” chimed in Sandy, “that way they’re admitting mistakes have been made and they’re in the process of correcting them, every company goes through that, it’s like a rule of development.”

“Let’s just hope your mistakes with your new company aren’t as potentially detrimental as the ones Cerberus just went through. Why someone decided that was a good name for a security company I will never fully understand.”

“It sounds imposing,” said Lana, “and when the name of company sounds imposing or frightening it adds an extra layer of security.”

“Only if the company in question does its job competently,” I responded.

“Fair enough,” said Lana, “competence is always something to look for in a business. Anything I should know if all goes well with the interview.”

“Yeah, avoid the boss’s daughter if you can, if not then avoid eye contact in a way that won’t offend her.”

“And whom would that be?” inquired Lana.

“Narissa Sapphire Delver,” I said, “I just call her ms Delver because the last time called her miss they found themself in front of HR for a sexual harassment case.”

“Yeesh, she sounds like a piece of work,” said Lana.

“She is,” I said, “her dad wants her to take over the company so she’s spending a few months in each department seeing how they do things, but she’s complained to me a few times about how she doesn’t want to be in the business and how every attempt she’s made to leave has gotten her noting other than grief from her family. Since she doesn’t have an out she’s decided to make everyone else’s life as horrific as possible.”

“Why you and not a certified counselor?” inquired Lana shooting an apologetic smile at Sandy.

“Because under the pretense of ensuring of business regulation her father can check in on her sessions and she doesn’t want him getting word of her problems.”

“But if she complains to an employee that seems to spend more time on their work than listening to her it’ll just look like she’s venting her frustration in an usual manner,” Lana picked up on, “what does she look like?”

“I’ve only looked at her profile image, not her figure,” I said, “Caucasian, blond hair, hazel brown eyes, looks like she is of Scandinavian descent with a little Southern Italian mixed in, a rather pretty face, but honestly I prefer the beauty right next to me.”

“Smart finish,” said Sandy giving me a peck on the cheek.

* * *

The following day I got up at my usual time and picked up Lana, who was waiting at her driveway, and we headed to the complex where I worked. I showed Lana to HR, after getting her a temp pass at the main gate, and wished her luck. I was back at work when my phone rang, turns out it was the boss and he wanted meet me personally, as you could tell I was very excited. So I made my way to the boss’s office.

When I arrived his secretary; a woman with a Southern Italian complexion, black hair and a pair of D cups that were barely visible under her business attire; ushered me into the office without a word. The moment the door closed my boss, a well muscled man with the same kind of complexion and accent as Narissa Delver said, “my boy you are just what this company needs. You define yourself by your work, but just seem to blend into the crowd, I certainly hope my girl hasn’t been giving you any trouble.”

“Not really sir,” I deadpanned, “she mostly comes into my office to complain about everything else, in fact a lot of people do that, I guess they’re worried about you sneaking a peek at the counselor’s notes.”

“A valid concern,” said mister Delver, “anything I should know about my girl?”

“Only that she wants out and you won’t let her. She would probably feel a little happier if you just dropped her in a department and left her there instead of going around to every department, she really doesn’t want to take over the company when you decide to retire.”

“Which is why you’re here, I’m considering alternatives, and you are one of them.”

“I’m perfectly happy where I am, sir,” I snarked.

“And that’s why you’ll make an excellent head for the company, you don’t want anything that’s beyond you, and the best leaders are the ones who have no desire for the position.” After that he dismissed me with an order to see him at the end of the week, I heard Narissa hassling someone again and just headed back to my station. Her attitude need adjusting, that’s when an idea hit me. I had been the one avoiding responsibilities, confrontation and power for years, something in me just snapped and it was just trickle for now, but it would probably turn into a flood or deluge before any of us knew it.

After work I drove Lana home, since I was her ride, we didn’t talk at all. I started sifting through the trunks until I found a collar that looked like it would match the aesthetics of Narissa, it was a wide smooth band that felt and looked like bronze that was oddly in the shape of a weeding band. I put it on my bedside table and passed into a state of dreams that had me dominating Narissa Delver, granted I didn’t know her body structure so I just had her with a modified build of the secretary (whom I was also making plans for).

The next day I got to work early, and for the first time I looked directly at Narissa Delver. She was quite the looker; her face was indeed pretty, with a well-toned feminine build which was complimented with her set of DD breasts. When I saw her I said, “here Ms Delver, I know we’ve had our misunderstandings, but I thought this gift would help make up for it, why not try it on,” while I was appearing to be my usual nice self, it was an act at this point, didn’t want tip my hand too soon.

“Heh, why not,” expressed Narissa and put it on, her face went blank and the holographic display said it was integrating and adjusting «Subject 002». After a few seconds she said, “what can I do for you master?”

With a grin that would do a super villain proud I said, “you will request to be assigned to Human Resources, once you are part of HR you will go through the files of every female in this company and copy their files to a thumb drive to bring me at my place of residence after work. You will also make it known that if you are in any department other than Human Resources you will have little to no work ethic. If you don’t know where to go check my personnel file, you will also make new copies of all the woman that meet the requirements I give you working here every three months and inform me of all new female employees. With all copied files you will omit any married women, we don’t want to cause ourselves unwanted trouble. Also you’re attitude at work will now be friendly and inviting.”

“Understood master,” she said in a chipper voice. That sent a shiver of joy down my spine, with her at my bidding the workplace was going to get exciting. She walked out with a friendly saunter in her work dress.

After she left I checked the holographic display, her full name was displayed (I already knew that one) in addition the display said, “«Complicity Unit» online subject is now tapped into «System Administrator»’s ideals and desires for females, Alert «Subject 002» will make collar suggestions based on what you think a particular collar will do, «Subject 002» will comply with all commands that will propagate the acquisition of more «Subjects» without question. Attention this «Unit» halts reproductive systems, would like to disable feature?” I tapped the holographic no before it said, “thank you for input «System Administrator», you can change this decision at any time by looking over «Subject 002» profile, would you like to observe now?” I tapped yes. A display of Narissa’s bio information came up. Unsurprising the Sexual Fantasy section said that it was «Configured» to be compatible with mine, her breast size was displayed as 37 F and her health readouts were showing she was in excellent health and had no diseases or any other health problems.

The only thing running through me head now was I have two slaves and more are to come, pity Bernice is married since she’d make a fine addition, but she’ll be bring me willing slaves shortly. I will most definitely not give them up. Now tomorrow I’ll go to the boss and say I accept his offer of succession, after I turn his secretary into my little pet. Yes I have an entire company of potential slaves, Lana deserves a reward for helping make this possible, I think I know what some of the collars will do for both of us (pity she doesn’t meet my taste under normal circumstances, but every good minion deserves a reward or two every once and a while. Oh yes, the fun is just beginning!!!!

The rest of the day went without incident. With Narissa at my beck and call I was feeling exhilarated, this weekend was going to be far more fun. Sandy was still my loyal slave and now that started breaking free of the shackles of my old existance she would be getting some kinky play in during our next sex session, oh yes. But I had to make it so the construction of my harem was went in such a way that suspicion was minimized, if one thing sank into me during my time in the security business it was you can never be to cautious or prepared for when it all goes down hill. I would have to make it slow and meticulous. What do you know, I really did start thinking like a good super villain. I already had two slaves in my thrall, one dedicated to my personal needs and the other was effectively my scout for finding more slaves. A villainous grin crossed my face as I crossed the threshold my house, what a wonderfully unassuming fortress of domination. Did my grandfather leave all this for me? At this point I didn’t care, I had power the old me was afraid to use while the new me was going to take full advantage of what I had at my disposal. I couldn’t know what the collars did before they were on someone, fine by me because a little surprise was nice every once and a while. There were four collars I had a pretty good idea about the properties they would display, the rest were merely there for experimentation and claiming of new slaves.

The following day I headed back to work early again, after using the new collar tele-command feature I had found to command Narissa to get there early as well after she insured that her father’s secretary would be there as well. I was building a set of harem slaves and I wanted to make sure I had every card in my favor. I brought what looked like the dog collar with me to the office this time, it had what looked like a heart shaped dog tag on it with the words “Submission, Obidience, Loyalty” on the side everyone could see and on the back it merely said, “SLAVE” and I was more than sure what this would mean.

The secretary at her desk, while Narissa distracted her I clipped the collar on her neck and with a click her face went blank which I now knew as the indicator the collar was registering and restructuring the mind of my new slave. She then said in a sexy Southern Italian accent, “how can I serve you master, this one is here to please you.”

I gave sinister smile and said, “you will continue your work days as usual, but will always contact me when something concerning me or my slaves comes up. Is mister Delver in his office?”

“Yes master,” she practically panted.”

“You’re a good girl,” I said, “what days do you have off?”

“Whatever days mister Delver tells me he won’t be in,” she said to me.

“Then I maybe you should suggest to mister Delver look into auxiliary secretary’s,” I said, “Narissa you may go about your regular routine now,” Narissa gave bow of respect and headed off, “after all none of us knows what might come up.”

“Of course,” my new slave said, “when should I bring up auxiliary secretaries?”

“Wait a couple of days and tell mister Delver you’ve been thinking about potential cases that could require a secretary and how you might not be available for the situation because of other responsibilities, when you use example make them something that is reasonable.”

“Yes master,” she said with a head nod.

“Very good,” I said, “carry on with your work, and don’t forget my orders.”

“I would never forget my master’s commands,” she said as I headed into the boss’s office.

When I entered mister Delver asked, “have considered my offer?”

“Indeed I have,” I said, “and I would be more than happy to take over for you when the time comes, also while Ms Delver has no interest in taking over the company she would like to remain as a presence for your family. She told me yesterday before I clocked out that she would like to work in Human Resources.”

“She did bring up she would like to work in Human Resources,” said mister Delver, “I think I can let her stay there, especially since she confided in you that she at least wants to keep the family presence in the company, and Human Resources is an excellent place for such a presence.”

With that I headed to my office after thanking him for his time. My work week just got more worthwhile, maybe I’d even see what I could get away with. After I took care of the individuals in the security room, I sent a tele-command to Narissa to start the dossiers of the workers in the security room (putting highest priority on who was in the security room today and yesterday. While I knew that cameras weren’t recording where I had acquired both of my new slaves I felt it prudent to double check. Once in my office I brought up my new slave’s profile.

It said, “«Subject 003» registered, «Bitch Unit» online. This unit turns the «Subject» into a submissive loyal slave. They also become more sexual active when ordered to partake in intercourse with anything/anyone «System Administrator» tells them to. Attention «Subject 003» has had fertility increased by 60%, Attention «System Administrator» can control «Subject 003»’s fertility. «Subject» name is «Sasha Rachel Olympus», «Breast Size» «34 D Cup»...” The rest of her data showed she was healthy and once again the Sexual Fantasy section had her being dominated sexually, it also showed she fantasized sexually dominating her partner. Sexual preference showed she was a bisexual, which started giving me more ideas. Oh yes, this was my true beginning, and things were only going to get better.