The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cobra Harem

Inspired by Hypnosnake, appropriately.

This story contains depictions of sex, blah blah blah, and mind control, blah, if you are underage or offended by any of this, don’t read it, blah blah. Oh, and just in case you do anything wrong because of this story, don’t blame me, like I always say... I just write these things! Don’t archive or post this anywhere without my explicit consent.

“Perfect.” That’s what Nadia thought as she strode through the heavy gold-lined doors of Cobra Harem, the newest hot nightclub to open up in that one giant nightclub, Las Vegas. The Harem had a definite Eastern theme, from the seductive tinkle of sitars and harps to the gold and silk that seemed to cover everything, including the employees. Clientele of all kinds were plentiful at the lavish tables, where belly dancers clad in meager versions of the club’s decoration swirled, twisted, and danced in entrancing liquid motions. This was just the place Nadia had been looking for.

Some people group exotic dancing in the jumble of vulgar behavior that includes stripping and even prostitution. Nadia thought of such dancing as an art, and it was an art she had practiced since her entrance into womanhood. Nadia had worked at clubs all over the States, always being sure the establishments were reputable, not the kind of scum-holes populated by freaks and addicts. She had heard great things about the Cobra Harem, about their fantastic luxury and equally high standards for hires. With a resume full of powerful references from the best clubs, Nadia was sure of herself.

Walking past the silk lined tables where customers sat, mesmerized over their beer by the gorgeous dancers, Nadia knew why the Harem had gained such infamy in the month it had been in business. The dancers were supposedly all real harem dancers from the Far East, and their appearance and performance certainly could convince most clients. Nadia’s face wasn’t built like that of an Eastern woman, but she was tall and beautiful, with dark hair in a long ponytail, and golden-tanned skin.

The other bit of gossip about the club involved the owner. Specifically, no one had seen him, no one knew him. The whole establishment was operated by Gillam Pythe, a burly but cultured Englishman whose title was merely Manager. It was Pythe that Nadia had an appointment with now, as she walked past the bar to an out-of-the-way door marked ‘Private’.

Gillam Pythe was a calm and cultured man, but he had to struggle to keep his eyes in his head at the sight of Nadia Sheppard, who had come to him looking for a job as a dancer. It would have been unprofessional to hire her before the woman even sat down, so Pythe merely exchanged a firm handshake, offered Nadia a seat, and perused her offered resume. Gillam was impressed by the class of clubs in which Nadia had been employed. From her looks and manner, however, he was hardly surprised. After a brief interview, Gillam stood and invited Nadia to do the same.

“I think it’s safe to say that you’ve got the job.” Gillam smiled at Nadia and offered his hand in a concluding handshake. “Might I suggest that you return tonight at eleven, and you can perform for the club. If I like what I see, and I bet I will, you’re hired for good. What do you say?”

“Well, I couldn’t refuse an offer like that. Thank you very much, Mr. Pythe, I’ll be here at ten-fifty.” Nadia smiled and withdrew from the office.

Once Nadia was gone, Gillam fell heavily into his chair and sighed. He worked around incredibly beautiful women every day, yet Nadia Sheppard had blown him away. Uncomfortably aroused, Gillam reached into a drawer of his desk and pushed a button. A panel in the dark wooden wall slid open, revealing a similarly furnished elevator. Gillam stepped inside and pushed a button. The door closed, leaving the office empty, without a trace of its former occupant.

When Nadia returned to Cobra Harem that night, she was shown to a comfortable dressing room. Sala, the Dance Manager showed her around, and gave her the costume she’d wear. Nadia closed herself in the changing booth and put on her costume. Returning to Sala, Nadia admired herself in the mirror. The costume, similar to what the comely Dance Manager was wearing, was perfect. It was revealing, yet it concealed just what it needed to. Nadia felt like she could seduce the entire house dancing in this. And the silk felt wonderful against her skin. At Sala’s request, she performed some rudimentary moves, then followed the other woman out of the dressing room.

Outside the dressing room was a stage. The doors were hidden by curtains, which Nadia and Sala where now behind. The stage was well lit, and stood as the centerpiece of the club. Smaller stages branched off of it in between the tables, where the lithe dancers performed. Props, such as silk cushions and swaying cobras decorated the stages. The cobras were animatronic, explained Sala, life-like robots that enhanced the mood. “And we’re the snake charmers?” Asked Nadia, smiling at the idea.

“Something like that, yes.” Sala replied, also smiling. She led Nadia out into the crowd, the two dancers beginning to twist and writhe as they moved, watching each other’s face blankly, as though they had enthralled each other with their dancing. Breaking away from Nadia, Sala blew her a kiss, and silently wished her luck. Nadia had to suppress a nervous smile of excitement as she began dancing sexily before a table of young men.

Nadia quickly grew into her role, and very soon she was dancing slowly and smoothly with the music. She kept her face blank, her eyes staring seductively at one client or the other. Occasionally she would descend from the stage, coming close to a lucky wide-eyed patron and brushing his face with her silk-entwined fingers.

Dancing back up on stage, Nadia slid over to one of the robotic cobra props. “It’s so lifelike!” Thought Nadia. She watched it sway slowly back and forth, its liquid movements so like a real snake, that when it turned slowly to face her, Nadia reflexively jumped back. She quickly regained her composure and started dancing again as she inspected the snake. The cobra had hundreds of shiny green and gold scales, lying in perfect rows across its sinuous body. The long tube of its body flared out into a curved hood, the inside of which boasted two large golden marks, like slanted eyes. The snake’s eyes, in fact, were red. They glowed in the slight haze of dry ice, protruding from the sides of the cobra’s tapered head. Nadia was thrilled to see the snake even open it jaws to slash its slender tongue at her, stretching perfect fangs. It was almost as though the snake was challenging her, telling her it was more sinuous, more skilled at the swaying dance. Nadia decided she could meet that challenge, matching her smooth movements to the curls of the cobra’s own body. She focused on those bright red eyes, meeting their unstoppable glare with one of her own.

Hours seemed to pass. Nadia felt rather light-headed, slightly dizzy from the slow, swaying dance, and the cobra’s bright eyes. Still, the lovely dancer felt like she couldn’t stop, like she was totally caught in the subtle motion of those eyes, those strong, deep eyes. They lead her on, ordering her to follow, it seemed. Nadia’s body felt heavy, tired, as though she had been caught in the swaying dance forever. The cobra’s eyes were growing now, it seemed, enclosing her vision, the rest of the club blocked out by the snake’s dark hood. Suddenly, Nadia felt like she was falling, spinning through the air into the cobra’s eyes. The bright red eyes were all around her, now, she was inside them. The snake was talking to her, it seemed, but Nadia couldn’t understand the words. It was more like the long, quiet hiss of an actual snake. It felt nice to hear, relaxing, telling Nadia she could rest soon, could leave the endless rhythm of the dance, the endless fall into the cobra’s eyes.

The eyes moved away, becoming mere eyes once again, and Nadia’s mind cleared a little. She was still swaying along with the snake, still staring into those bright eyes. She was in a trance, she realized. The cobra, like the hypnotist’s polished watch, was swinging back and forth, back and forth, drawing her mind into hypnosis. Like the watch, the snake’s beautiful ruby eyes were all Nadia could see, like the hypnotist’s commanding voice, the cobra’s soft hiss was all she could hear. She seemed to spend an eternity swaying helplessly in a trance, then suddenly the snake was gone.

Nadia blinked many times, her eyes tearing from their long period of being open. The cobra was gone without a trace, and, looking around, so were the customers! The club lights were still on, but the place was empty. Nadia shivered; the large empty space was rather frightening after the intimacy of the dance. She tried to think about where the time went, but Gillam Pythe’s accented voice broke her reverie, and Nadia jumped.

“Miss. Sheppard, I think you got the job.” Nadia turned and walked down to the bar where Gillam sat, taking a stool herself.

“What time is it?” She asked, holding her dizzy head in her hands.

“It’s three-twenty in the morning, I’m afraid. You certainly got into your dance, Ms. Sheppard. The place closed at two, but it didn’t seem right to disturb you. I hope you don’t mind...”

“No, that’s all right. Wow. I feel a little strange. Is there anywhere I can lie down? I’m exhausted.” Nadia took a glass from behind the bar, and took a long drink of water with a gratified sigh.

“Yes, Nadia, there’s a small bedroom amongst the offices in the back. You are welcome to stay the night, as I’m sure you don’t want to drive home.”

“Thank you, Mr. Pythe, I believe I’ll do that.”

“Certainly, Ms. Sheppard. I will be here all night working, lots of administrative stuff the first month, you see. Make yourself comfortable, there’s a bathroom as well, fourth door on your left, down that hall.” Gillam pointed to the long hallway next to his office. Nadia thanked him again, and dragged herself towards the bedroom, becoming more exhausted with every step.

Nadia woke up slowly. The room was dark, but she remembered in a moment where she was. Turning on the bedside light, Nadia looked around her small bedroom at the Cobra Harem. She had relieved herself, and plunked down in bed, immediately falling asleep. She was still wearing her sexy dancing outfit, but it was one the most comfortable things she had ever worn. Nadia stretched and yawned, glancing at the bedside clock, it was 5:17. She lay back, intent on returning to sleep, when she heard a soft hiss. She sat straight up in bed, and looked towards the door. It was partially open, and a shadow slithered in from the hall. Nadia shone the lamp at the door, revealing, to her surprise, the cobra from the stage. It was slithering across her floor, flicking its tongue and hissing softly. Nadia was about to scream when the hiss suddenly echoed in her mind, and she rose out of bed. The hiss came again, and she plunged immediately into a deep, helpless trance, without uttering a single protest.

The snake slid closer and closer. The back of Nadia’s mind wondered what the robot was doing in her room, but her conscious thoughts were empty. Suddenly, the cobra rose up tall in front of her, and it changed! Its form became human! Where the cobra had been only a second before, a tall man in a cloak resembling the cobra’s green-gold scales now stood. He was a handsome man, almost inhuman looking, with white skin and hair. His eyes were bright gold, identical to the marks on the cobra’s hood. Nadia was drawn to those eyes as they shifted to red, the same bright red of the cobra’s endless eyes. Helpless to resist, her mind empty, Nadia felt only tremendous pleasure as the man stepped forward and slipped the silk from her body. His fingers played along the soft, well-formed curves of her breasts, pressing the points of her erect nipples. Nadia heard dreamily her own long moan of ecstasy as those same fingers gently parted her down-lined folds and found her clit. Nadia’s shapely legs stiffened as she came, several times in fact, before the strange man was done. He turned and walked from the room, and Nadia followed, unable to do otherwise. In a daze, she realized they were in Gillam Pythe’s office, the wall was sliding open, and they were stepping into an elevator. There was a hum and the rush of inertia as they descended, then the doors slid open and Nadia’s sleepy mind realized the significance of the club’s name.

The cloaked man and his hypnotised attendant walked into a room pulled straight from Arabian Nights. It was huge and well-lit, with a high vaulted ceiling. Golden columns and tapestries were everywhere. Carved fountains poured tinkling crystal water into calm pools. Plush furniture and cushions lay about everywhere, and upon them all: Dozens of young women, all the dancers from the club, dressed in scant silk and gold or not at all. The girls lounged on the futons and cushions, curled in each others’ arms, and engaged in various forms of acts that could only be termed as sex. Normally, Nadia would have been disgusted by what she saw, but her mind only registered pleasurable sensation as she followed the cloaked man to a huge, plush bed in the center of the chamber.

A lone figure lay on the bed, and Nadia saw that it was Sala. Her black hair poured out over her shoulders and nestled around her ample breasts. Her long legs were spread wide apart on the bed as she pleasured herself. The whole shapely arrangement of Sala’s hips, thighs, and buttocks rose from the thick sheets as she came with a loud cry. She lay breathing deeply for long moments as she recovered. Then, as if sensing their presence, she rolled off the bed in a graceful movement and kneeled before the cobra-man.

“What is your wish, master?” Sala looked up at the man, her eyes wide and empty like Nadia’s.

“We shall convert this young woman into a proper harem girl, like yourself.” The cobra-man’s voice, when it came, was like a snake’s hiss; long and quiet, and irresistibly seductive. It washed over Nadia’s skin as he spoke. “Stand, Sala, and we shall begin.”

Sala led the naked dancer over to the bed, but neither of them lay down on it. Instead, Sala held Nadia from behind, so she faced the cloaked man. His eyes glowed red once more, and he stepped close to the helpless Nadia, commanding her to fall into those deep, crimson orbs as she did before.

The cobra-man’s soft voice was coming from far away, and Nadia heard it only as a nearly inaudible hiss. Still, it sent wave after wave of sexual pleasure through her body. Rather, perhaps it was Sala, whose warm fingers were deftly exploring the entranced woman’s erogenous regions. Either way, Nadia orgasmed again and again as the man, whom she learned to call ‘Master’, explained to her that she was his slave, that she would obey him totally, that she would always want to please him and her fellow slaves sexually, and be similarly pleased. Nadia’s enthralled mind drank in her master’s voice, surrendering her will to the cloaked man. When she had vocally professed her desire to be a slave, Nadia and Sala retired to the large bed, where they pleasured each other enthusiastically.

It might have been days that Nadia spent down in the harem, becoming very well acquainted with the forty or so lovely girls that had also been enslaved by the Master, who could change shape at will to become the cobra that had mesmerized them all. Nadia also became aquainted with her master, serving him an uncountable number of times. The master even gave her to Gillam Pythe once, as a reward for hiring her, he said. Whatever her situation, Nadia had never known the kind of pleasure, in every way, that she felt while under the Master’s control. She still performed on stage, dancing and seducing the many customers that flocked to Cobra Harem, none of them aware that a very real harem existed several hundred feet below the floor.

All through this time, Nadia was still in the deep, helpless trance that her master had inspired on that first night, and enforced every night afterwards. When Nadia slept, she dreamed of spiraling downward in those endless red eyes. When she was awake, her master often held her in thrall with those eyes for long moments. The girls also took turns seducing and entrancing each other with the enchanting movements of their dances.

All things considered, Nadia’s employment was far more interesting than she could ever have imagined, even working for a club like Cobra Harem. Although a week ago she would have objected to being a slave, Nadia only knew pleasure now, especially as her lips pressed against the soft, perfumed flesh of Sala’s smooth womanhood. The Master watched from the corner of the bed, where an equally luscious young girl attended to him, and thought of what a ‘gold’ mine this nightclub business had turned out to be.

-=|FIN|=-