The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coach Whistle

mc, mf, md, ff

Synopsis: Two students in the AV department find out why a coach was so popular, and one uses it to his advantage.

“I can’t believe that Professor Payne is dead,” Lea Lucas said at the door way of her former professor’s office.

“Did you see his diet?” Ralf Dupuis said carefully putting things from shelves and book cases into a cardboard box. Ralf was tall, gangly, and had the dark skin of an Irish father and an African mother. He kept his curly hair cut short since haircuts in college were a hassle. He was also dressed in loose clothes that didn’t show off his body. Dark rimmed glasses finished out the rest of his appearance.

“I just hope whoever takes over the AV department keeps us on as monitors,” Lea said. She was short with dark black hair, and the perpetual tan of an Indian heritage. She was thin from not eating enough and had a very low voice that was often times so quiet that instead of talking louder she just wouldn’t talk. Lea would always seem to be wearing a baggy shirt or sweater, and baggy pants or jeans. Not once had Ralf seen her skin other than her head and hands.

“This one drawer is locked,” Ralf said at the desk. “Do you have a master key?”

“No,” Lea said, “but I know how to get around that. Give me a pair of pliers.” With Ralph’s utility tool in hand Lea was under the desk rocking the lock back and forth in the side of the desk. She worked it enough that the nut holding the lock in place on the other side of the desk loosened, and then eventually fell off and Lea pulled the lock free.

“You are good,” Ralf said.

Lea said nothing handing back the utility tool.

“We should go out sometime,” Ralf said putting his tool away.

“Ralf, I love you like a brother,” Lea said with a smile. “I’m just not interested in you that way. Putting that to the side, what’s in the drawer?”

Ralf opened the desk drawer and looked confused. “A VHS tape?” Ralf said picking it up. “That’s it?” Ralf red the spine of the tape out loud, “Coach McDaniel.”

“OH!” Lea looked animated now. “He was the football coach five or six years ago. Behind his back people called him Coach Mc Damn You.”

“I know nothing of football,” Ralf said handing Lea the tape for her to look at. “Who was he?”

“My sister was here when he was coach,” Lea said looking over the tape for any information about it. “He had winning year after winning year in football. Player’s would do anything for him, even at the expense of their grades, and girlfriends.”

“What happened?” Ralf asked putting more things from the desk into the cardboard box.

“You want rumor or fact?” Lea asked.

“I’m going into the news business, so both,” Ralf said.

“Fact was five, or maybe six years ago Coach McDaniel, retired, and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word,” Lea said. “Rumor has it that he was having inappropriate relations with several female students, at the same time, and maybe in the same bed at the same time.”

“Kinky,” Ralf commented.

“McDaniel was said to have had sex with all kinds of women,” Lea continued. “Rumor has it he had sex with the cheerleaders, female marching band members, and even some of the player’s girlfriends.”

“Oh that’s what you meant by players and their girlfriends,” Ralf said closing the last of the desk drawers.

“Do you know what I think this is?” Lea said holding up the tape.

“Blackmail,” Ralf said.

“Blackmail,” Lea agreed.

“I don’t want to see blackmail,” Ralf said.

“I do,” Lea commented with glee.

“You do realize it is likely this Coach McDaniel having sex,” Ralf said looking around for anything he missed. “Also since it was found in Professor Payne’s office it belongs to his family.”

“Give me ten minutes to digitize it,” Lea said. “Besides I don’t think we have another working VCR than the ripper one.”

“I’m going to claim I didn’t hear that,” Ralf said. “I’m going to go get a coffee. I expect the tape to be in this box by the time I get back.”

Lea said nothing, and ran off into the rooms for the AV department.

Fifteen minutes later Ralf was dropping the box, with the tape inside, onto the assistant Dean’s secretary’s desk. Ralf then went off to class not thinking about the tape. He was also trying not to think about Lea, and failing.

The next day Ralf went into the AV department to do his shift as monitor of the students that were working on their own audio and visual projects. It was oddly quiet with all three people wearing headphones or earbuds. Their faces illuminated by computer screens.

Ralf found Lea in her makeshift office/closet tapping away at an animated cartoon she was working on. “Hey,” Lea said taking her headphones off.

“Hey,” Ralf said closing the door on the cramp office/closet. “So what was on the tape?”

“You really want to know?” Lea asked with a deceptive smile. “It was all football stuff,” Lea said letting her face fall. “It put me to sleep several times. I kept waking up when the damn coach kept blowing his whistle into the camera.”

“He was on screen?” Ralf asked sitting in the only other chair.

Lea put her laptop on the plank of wood over two filing cabinets that served as a desk. “He was, and he had this whistle around his neck and would keep blowing it between cuts in the film. It sounded like my safety whistle.” With that Lea brought out her keys that were more trinkets than keys. There, next to a two terabyte flash drive, was a silvery metal whistle attached to the slim metal circle.

“What was he talking about?” Ralf asked.

“Football philosophy, giving everything you’ve got to the coach, of always doing what the coach says, and sculpting your body to become perfect, I think,” Lea said confused. “I kept falling asleep. I bet Professor Payne hid the tape away out of shame for Coach McDaniel. It was so bad and boring. The only thing that woke me up was that damn whistle.”

Ralf gave a low laugh at this. He grabbed Lea’s keys and the whistle. “I can see it now,” Ralf said and blew the whistle. Lea’s eyes went wide and she jumped up to stand at attention. Ralf thought she was playing so he played along. “Alright player you are mine now. You will do what I say no matter what. Got it!”

“Yes Coach!” Lea said much louder than Ralf had ever heard her.

“You will become a lean, maybe not mean because that’s not nice,” Ralf said joking, “very nice at least to me, ripped with muscles beyond belief, and willing to do anything for your coach. Got it!”

“Yes Coach!” Lea said with her eyes wide and her face frozen.

“Okay this isn’t funny anymore,” Ralf said putting the keys down. “Act normal, would you?”

“Yeah, sorry,” Lea said blinking and looking around. “What were we doing?”

“Making fun of Coach McDaniel,” Ralf said.

“Coach McDaniel is a wonderful man and I support him completely,” Lea said as if it were automatic.

“Yeah,” Ralf said thinking she was still joking. “I should get out there and keep an eye on everyone so no one tries do download porn.”

Lea was silent for as Ralf got up to leave. “Ralf,” Lea said and he turned to look at her. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn’t get it out. “Never mind,” Lea finally said. Ralf left without another word and Lea started rubbing her temples.

A few days later Lea was working on her studying next to Ralf and looked over at him. “I need a coffee, would you like me to get you one?” She asked.

“Sure,” Ralf said rubbing his eyes as he looked at his laptop.

“Preference?” Lea asked.

“Just get me whatever you’re having,” Ralf said.

In minutes Lea was back with two large coffees and put both down. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” Lea asked.

“Rub my shoulders,” Ralf said joking.

“Okay,” Lea said all but jumping behind Ralf to start kneading his shoulder muscles.

“Oh hey,” Ralf said feeling her fingers digging into his back. “I wasn’t serious.”

“Do you want me to stop?” Lea asked.

Ralf paused as he felt his muscles give way under her fingers. “No,” Ralf said, “but if you keep that up I’ll want one every day.”

“Okay,” Lea said as if this were normal. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“If I told you what I was thinking, those hands of yours would switch from my shoulders to my neck,” Ralf said. The both gave a small laugh at this, but Lea kept working Ralf’s shoulders until he told her that was enough. Lea had a self satisfied smile on her face as she sat down to her own coffee and work.

The next day and the day after that Lea would give Ralf a backrub. Ralf didn’t know that Lea had watched videos online of how to give the best backrubs possible. Ralf also didn’t know that Lea had been spending hours at the local gym almost daily working on building her muscles. Lea’s baggy clothes kept this a hidden secret.

“Aren’t you hot?” Ralf said to Lea one day, weeks later, when the heater in the building malfunctioned and it was twenty degrees hotter than was comfortable, and there were no windows in the AV department to open.

“Yes,” Lea said, “but I don’t have a shirt on underneath this sweater.”

“No one’s here,” Ralf said waving his hand to the empty computer stations. It was the day before spring break, and people were ready for a vacation. “We’re only here because we’re being paid. Take of your sweater. I promise not to ogle you too much.”

Lea’s hands were already pulling the bottom of her sweater up over her head. On her chest was a simple functional white bra over her A-cup breasts. The rest of her dark body was amazing with the muscle tone she had developed. Her arms had biceps showing even when she wasn’t flexing. Her pectoral muscles stood out on her slim chest making her breasts seem just a little larger. Her abdominal muscles were thick on her middle.

“Wow,” Ralf said looking at Lea’s body. “You look amazing.”

Lea blushed. “Thanks coach,” Lea said and then realized what she said, “I mean Ralf.”

Ralf laughed at this. “Right, coach,” Ralf said, “drop and give me twenty push-ups.”

“Yes, coach!” Lea said quickly. Just as fast she was on the floor, or at least her hands and feet were, and she quickly started doing push-ups. Her back muscles bulged as she silently counted. When she got to twenty she sprang up and looked confused. “Like I wasn’t sweaty enough before,” Lea said in her quiet voice.

“What was that about?” Ralf asked.

“What?” Lea asked.

“Doing push-ups when I told you to,” Ralf said, “also when did you get so buff?”

“I’ve been exercising to become ripped,” Lea said defensively. “I’m not sure why I did what you told me to, but don’t worry about it.”

“Are you going to do everything I tell you to?” Ralf asked in a joking tone, but wasn’t joking.

“Yes Coach,” Lea said then caught herself. “I mean I’ll do whatever you want coach. Damn it I meant to say tell me what to do coach. Shit!”

Ralf was openly laughing at this. “Okay, as your coach, drop your pants,” Ralf said.

“Yes Coach,” Lea said and then undid the belt on her pants and let them fall down her legs. Her thigh and calf muscles were well formed with muscles under tight brown skin. Her white panties were large and covered all of her hips and ass as well as the entrance to her womanhood. “Damn it coach,” Lea said and then said, “I mean Ralf.” She reached down and pulled up her pants again. “You’ve got to stop doing this,” Lea said as she buckled her belt.

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” Ralf said bewildered. “I don’t know why you’re doing what I’m telling you to do. Lea, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know!” Lea said loud for her. “In my mind anytime you say something it is like I can’t focus on anything but what you say. If you tell me to do something then it’s like I can’t think or feel about anything other than what you told me to do. I don’t seem to care about myself, or what I want, when you tell me to do something.”

“When did this start?” Ralf asked.

“After I watched that stupid football video from Coach McDaniel,” Lea said.

“Coach Mc Damn You,” Ralf said remembering the nick name.

“Coach McDaniel is a wonderful man and I support him completely,” Lea said quickly. “I’m not sure why I think that. Then you blew my whistle and after that I just want to be very nice to you, and do anything for you. I also want to build muscle for some reason.”

“Damn, I should have told you to get breast implants and dress in lingerie,” Ralf said.

“Don’t you dare, Coach,” Lea said more concerned than Ralf was.

“I wonder if it is some kind of hypnosis,” Ralf said. “I’ll bet it is triggered by the sound of his whistle.”

“I’ve heard whistles all the time,” Lea said. “People whistling, the train whistle, and even those cheap plastic safety whistles they hand out on orientation day.”

“Those are like sports whistles, or pipe whistles,” Ralf said. “Yours has a plastic thing inside of it to warble around like old time police whistles. I bet Coach McDaniel had one too. Lea, give me your safety whistle.”

“Yes Coach,” Lea said and froze on her way to her backpack. “I really hope I don’t do that in public. Also I’m getting cold, I’m putting my sweater back on?” Lea took the whistle off the key ring and handed it to Ralf. She then grabbed her sweater.

Ralf wasted no time and blew the whistle. Lea froze for an eye blink and then stood at attention, her sweater falling to the floor. Ralf picked up the sweater and put it on Lea’s backpack. He walked around the frozen woman in pants and a bra, admiring her body. “So Lea, can you hear me?” Ralf asked.

“Yes Coach!” Lea shouted.

“You’ll do everything I say, right,” Ralf asked.

“Yes Coach!” Lea shouted again.

Ralf thought for a moment then said, “Lea, from now on you will go into this obedient state when I, and only I, blow on a whistle. You will not react to any other whistle blown by any other person, understood?”

“Yes Coach!” Lea said showing no outward emotion.

Ralf then tapped the whistle to his chin. “Lea, could you edit that Coach McDaniel video so people watching it would obey me, and no one else?”

“Yes Coach,” Lea said then added, “It would take some time to get it right.”

“That’s fine,” Ralf said. “I’d prefer accuracy over speed anyhow. Make the video so anyone who’s seen the video will drop into this obedient state if I blow a whistle like this. Show it to as many people as possible. Oh, and make it so I will not fall into this trance when I blow the whistle.”

“Yes Coach,” Lea shouted.

Ralf looked like he was going to say something, but stopped himself. “One more thing,” Ralf said, “the idea of getting breast implants will grow on you and you will think that it is because I suggested it to you. You’ll make sure to have large breast implants before school starts again in the fall. You’ll think this was your idea. Got it?”

“Yes Coach,” Lea said with no emotion.

“And start dressing in revealing clothes, you’ve got a great body and should show it off,” Ralf said offhandedly. “One more, one more thing, you are to not have any sexual feelings, actions, or thoughts towards anyone but me, unless I specifically say so. Now wake up.”

Lea grunted. “Did it work, Coach?” She asked blinking. “My eyes are watering.”

“Yeah it worked, this is the trigger,” Ralf said. “I fixed it so that anyone with a whistle like this won’t trigger you.”

“Thanks Coach,” Lea said and then stopped. “Why am I still calling you Coach?”

“Would you prefer Wonderful and Amazing Master?” Ralf joked.

“No, I would not, Coach,” Lea said grabbing her sweater.

“Okay then from now on just refer to me as Master when we’re alone,” Ralf said with a grin.

“Yes Master,” Lea said and froze as she held her sweater. “Oh, that is not funny, Master.”

“Sure it is,” Ralf said. “What else, how about this, you don’t need a sweater, you’re hot, very hot.”

“Oh, damn it, Master,” Lea said putting her sweater down.

“Yes, you’re hot, hot all over, for me,” Ralf said. “You should think about taking off those pants because of how hot you are.”

“Oh Master,” Lea said rubbing her body as sweat was popping out on her skin. “You’re making me hot, so hot.” Lea kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks, and dropped her pants and panties at the same time. Her dark black bush over her small slit was open to the air. “I’m hot for you, Master.” Lea reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, and showing off her dark brown nipples.

“Lea, what are you doing?” Ralf asked surprised at how amazing she looked naked.

“Hoping you’ll put out this burning fire in me with what comes spraying out of your hose,” Lea said coming up to Ralf in sexy and sultry moves as she ended her comment with, “Master.”

“Wait,” Ralf said and Lea paused for only a second, “are you saying you want to have sex with me?”

“I want to fuck you, you mind controlling, Master,” Lea said as she pushed Ralf to the floor. With strong fingers she undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. Ralf pulled off his loose tee-shirt. His hard dark cock sprang out with its pink tip soon lined up with Lea’s slit.

“Hang on Lea, do you really want to do this?” Ralf asked Lea.

“I want what you want, Master,” Lea said. “Do you want to fuck me?”

Almost as quiet as Lea usually was, Ralf said, “yes.”

Lea slammed her body down on Ralf’s cock hard. Lea let out a cry as her hymen tore to allow Ralf’s large rod deep into her body. She felt it filling her, pushing away her insides as her soft walls took him in. There was a pleasure in the act, a pleasure in the feeling, and a pleasure in knowing that Lea wasn’t the only one moaning.

Ralf started to buck his hips up and down into Lea as she used her improved leg muscles to bounce her small body on him. Ralf’s man-meat seemed to vanish into Lea and behind her hairy bush. Ralf started to sweat too as he felt Lea’s hot naked body on top of his. Her vagina was leaking fluid down Ralf’s cock and into his own lower hair. Ralf reached up and pinched Lea’s nipples.

“Oh yes Master,” Lea said sweeping her black hair back. “Make me cum for you, Master.”

“I don’t know how long I can hold it,” Ralf said quickly. “You’d better cum now.”

Lea’s body reacted like a bomb went off as her pussy clenched hard. “Yes Master,” Lea said and her body started to shake. Her hips shook like a paint mixer. Her stomach jumped over and over. Lea’s pussy went into rhythmic pulses of clenching and relaxing around Ralf’s cock.

“Are you on the pill?” Ralf asked quickly.

“No, Master,” Lea said still gasping from her orgasm.

“Then get off me, suck my cock, and swallow my seed,” Ralf commanded.

“Yes Master,” Lea said.

It seemed like a magic trick to see Ralf’s long hard cock slid out of Lea’s wet and dripping pussy. Lea moved her small dark body down Ralf’s long gangly one and without hesitation slammed her face down onto his cock. The sour and salty taste of her own juices filled Lea’s mouth, with the tang of something she’d never had before, pre-cum. Lea moved her head back as she needed to breathe, but then she got to Ralf’s other head. There was a jerk, a surge, and then an eruption into her mouth. Instantly Lea felt her mouth fill with a salty sticky substance that she’d never tasted before. She let the seed slide down her throat, and then swallowed as there was more.

“Sucking my cock really turns you on,” Ralf said to Lea, “so much so that when you’ve swallowed the last of my spunk you’ll have a powerful orgasm.”

Conditioned as she was Lea wanted desperately to respond, but she also couldn’t take her lips off Ralf’s cock for fear of losing some of his seed. She still had to speak, and her throat vibrated with her lips fastened to Ralf’s pecker. With Ralf’s dick softening, and the seed no longer flowing, Lea gave one more swallow. The orgasm thundered in her pussy like a detonation. Ever muscle Lea had, reacted to the orgasm that consumed her mind and body. It wasn’t just stars before her eyes as her pussy squirted for the first time in her life, but Lea’s vision was filled with supernova blasts. In the live electric current frying her brain there was some dim awareness of her body falling to the ground and bucking wildly.

For a time there was no Lea. There was no human. There was a bucking body on the floor leaking fluid from between her legs. Her hair was a wild mess sticking to her sweaty body. Dirt from the floor darkened her already dark skin. Aftershocks of an orgasm, which was so powerful that it would have fascinated medical students on campus, still rocked through Lea. Lea lay on the cool floor feeling her muscles ache as much as from any workout she’d done. She moaned realizing she needed to get up.

“Are you okay?” Ralf said at Lea’s side.

“I will be, Master,” Lea said. “I’m cold.”

“Why don’t we get dressed,” Ralf said sitting up.

Lea moaned moving, and said, “As you command, Master.” With agonizing and painful movements Lea got dressed. She looked down at her sweater on the desk, and then fished around in her backpack. In seconds she had removed most of the sleeves, the bottom part, and made a large ‘V’ in the front. She then put on the sweater showing off more skin than she had all school year.

“I like what I see,” Ralf said to Lea as he went to get a drink.

Lea blushed as she said, “Thank you, Master.” Lea immediately set about editing the Coach McDaniel’s video.

Spring break happened, and Ralf had gone home for the week long vacation. It wasn’t much of a vacation since he had projects to work on for his classes. He knew exactly when Lea had finished her edit on the McDaniel video because it was suddenly everywhere. It was on TV, on the internet, in his email, on every one of his social media play lists. There were even previews in movie theaters of the video that people were calling, ‘Football For You’ video. Ralf watched it, saw his own image from his social media, briefly, and realized he too had been hypnotized by the video because as soon as it ended he felt different. Ralf really wanted to use the power he had on everyone around. He needed a whistle.

“Just the whistle?” The blond woman at the checkout counter said. Ralf and she were the only ones in the small sports store that morning. She had dirty blond hair, a tight fit body of someone who did cross fit, and an arrogant attitude.

“Just this,” Ralf said, “maybe I should test it first.” Before the annoyed woman could protest Ralf had the silver whistle with a black lanyard out of its packaging and he blew hard into it. The woman’s eyes went wide and she stood at attention.

“I guess it works,” Ralf said looking at the whistle. “You’re going to give me this whistle for free, got it?”

“Yes Coach!” The woman shouted with her whole body getting into it.

Ralf couldn’t stop himself. “You’re also going to get huge breast implants and become an internet porn star,” Ralf said really enjoying the power, “because you want to.”

“Yes Coach!” The woman shouted again.

“Good, now wake up,” Ralf said wondering what would happen.

“You know what, just take the whistle,” the woman said with a wave and scooping the now trashed packaging into a waste basket.

“Well thank you,” Ralf said with a please smile.

“Anything else I can do for you?” She asked not quite smiling.

“Give me a blowjob,” Ralf said.

“Get out of my store,” the woman answered. Ralf left realizing that he would have to put some post hypnotic commands in people to make them obey outside of the coach whistle trance.

First, Ralf got revenge. He went to old high school girlfriends, and women who didn’t want to be his girlfriends. One woman Ralf made have to start overeating until she reached five hundred pounds. Another woman Ralf made desperately have to get the largest breast implants possible, and never have them removed. One woman Ralf made have to get her entire body covered in tattoos, just to freak out her very conservative parents. There was one woman that Ralf always thought looked like a skeleton, so he made her obsessed with becoming a body builder, steroids and all. The one woman Ralf really wanted to fuck with, Huhana Panzavecchia, was not around, so he decided he would have to wait. He felt very gracious in not fucking over his old high school girlfriend just yet.

As soon as everyone got back to college Ralf was at the sexiest sorority house on campus. With one blow from his whistle there were a dozen women unable to resist him. Ralf had sex with so many women that night, and so many women had sex with so many other women too. Ralf felt like he should have been recording it. Women were having orgasms as they licked pussies in a ring around him. Ralf had a pussy on his cock, a pussy on his mouth, a pussy in each hand, and every woman was having an endless orgasm because of him.

When morning came, Ralf had two of the sexiest women clean him in the shower. He left the two women kissing passionately for they were now enthusiastic lesbian lovers. Ralf left the sorority after issuing a list of commands. In a few months he planned on coming back to a house filled with women sporting enormous breasts, slim and heavily toned bodies, and wearing only micro-bikinis.

Ralf headed back to his dorm room with his whistle in his hand. He swung the whistle around on the lanyard. All the people around him were his to command. If he wanted, Ralf could blow the whistle and make it a public orgy. He could make every guy jump into the river and he would be alone with all the women. Ralf let his mind wander as to where to get his next sexual fix as he entered his dorm building, and headed for his room.

Ralf didn’t see the person with the stun gun in his room. Ralf was briefly aware of a slight pain in his chest when two barbed leads hit him. Then there was nothing.

Lea sighed as she saw her roommate head out. Lea knew that her roommate was going to be with her boyfriend, and Lea had a deep sense of loss. It was the start of the new school year, and Lea knew she had to focus on her senior year studies, but her mind kept wandering, and wondering. Ralf hadn’t come back from Spring break the year before. That wasn’t totally true, his stuff was found in his room, including his glasses, but he wasn’t. No one saw or heard from Ralf after he left the sorority house earlier that first day back from Spring break.

Lea shifted her double-D breasts inside her skin tight black top. Lea had worked hard over the summer to afford her new breasts, and was quite proud of them. She wasn’t sure why she wanted them so large, but they looked amazingly sexy on her small body. So much so a number of men, and a few women, had openly asked her out on dates. Lea had to let them down gently. Ralf still filled her mind. The idea of him being her Master still turned her on. She would remember and imagine all the different ways his cock would slide into her mouth, her pussy.

Lea rubbed her mouth through her black tight bicycle shorts. Lea had decided that with all her exercising, and enhancements she should show off her body more. Much to her parents’ disapproval, Lea had started wearing tight and revealing clothing. Lea couldn’t decide which they disapproved of more, her skimpy skintight outfits, or her unnaturally large breasts. Lea just knew that Ralf would like both, if he ever showed up again.

Lea was still rubbing herself when she opened her laptop and fired it up. Lea was pleased that her video of Coach McDaniel had circulated as fast and as far as it did. Lea was pleased that she had put in the video that Ralf should take full advantage of his power. Lea only wanted her Master to be happy, and wherever he was, Lea hoped he was happy. Lea hoped that wherever her Master was he had dozens of big breasted, muscular, and beautifully naked women around him.

Lea’s laptop fired up, and then there was a problem. Lea’s laptop’s fan kicked into high, and the whole machine started to get hot. The distinct smell of burning circuitry could be smelled, and then smoke billowed out the side of her laptop. Lea tossed the machine to the floor as a small flame on the side popped into life, but then snuffed itself out. Lea frowned at her laptop. It would cost more money than she wanted to spend to get a new one. All the information was lost.

Lea smiled at herself. The information on her laptop was lost, but she always backed-up her hard drive old school style. On Lea’s keys was a two terabyte flash drive with everything on it. There was also the original digitized recording of the McDaniel video. Lea smiled as a plan formed in her mind. She may not know where Ralf was, but she knew what kind of woman he wanted. With her access to the original McDaniel video she could make every woman on the planet how Ralf liked them. Lea got on her phone and started looking for a new laptop.