The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Club Trance: The New Girl

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

Chapter 1—Stella Quits

The two men stood on the balcony and looked down at the club. It was their creation, their dream, and it had come true. Now there was a problem. Something was threatening the harmony of their creation and they weren’t happy.

“Why does Stella want to quit?” Frank asked. “It would have to be a strong reason to break through the programming.”

“She found out that the woman we set up as her mother died. She wants to move to California to be with her family,” replied Andy.

Frank shook his head. “That’s not going to go over well. I wonder how she’ll react when she realizes that none of them have ever met her. It’s too bad the mind can’t handle reprogramming once it’s accepted a whole new program or we wouldn’t have to go through this.”

Andy looked down at the dance floor. “I know. We’re going to have to shut the club down while we train a new DJ.”

Frank shook his head again and laughed. “I know. But you know what? Some small part of me is looking forward to it. It might be fun to break in a new girl. We haven’t had to hire anybody in years.”

“I would rather uninterrupted business as usual, to be honest,” replied Andy. “Just look at what we’ve created.”

The two men looked down on the club. Bright lights were shining and flashing everywhere and a thumping bass beat was playing. People were dancing and having a great time. In the center of the dance floor two naked girls were making out and fingering each other. Just to their left a large black man had bent over a petite white girl and was pounding into her from behind to the applause of several onlookers. There were at least three girls giving blowjobs, and a large breasted blond in the corner was just standing around enjoying getting felt up; she was completely naked.

The employees, all female, were also all almost completely naked. The cocktail waitresses served drinks topless and the men all enjoyed sucking on their nipples as they received their drinks. One bartender was lying down on the bar getting fucked during her break. The DJ, the topic of their conversation, was spinning the music wearing nothing but a pair of high heels. There was a man behind her reaching around and feeling up her tits; she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

“Well,” said Andy, “since it looks like we’re going to have to close for a little while, shall we go down and enjoy the club ourselves? Where else can you find a place where no woman can say, ‘No’?”

They both laughed and went down onto the dance floor and joined the party.

Chapter 2—The Interview

“This is ridiculous! These girls are all horrible! We’re never going to find somebody to replace Stella!”

“They’re not horrible,” Frank replied, “they’re just not perfect. Stella wasn’t perfect when we hired her either, you know.”

Andy glared at Frank from across the desk. “These girls all have either no DJ experience or they, quite frankly, don’t look good enough.”

“Then pick somebody hot and I’ll program the DJ experience into them.”

“The more we have to program into them the longer the process will take!”

“And the pickier you are hiring the girl in the first place the longer the process will take. What’s the difference?”

“The difference is that we’re losing tens of thousands of dollars per night by being closed because we don’t have a DJ. I want to find somebody fast that we can program fast so that we can open again fast.

Frank sighed. “I understand how you feel. I miss the money. I miss being able to walk into the club and have my pick of any girl I see. But it’s more important that we do this right than that we do it fast, otherwise we’re going to have to do it again.”

Andy paused and glared at Frank from across the desk. “You’re right. I hate it when you’re right.”

Frank laughed. “I know. It’s a shame that I usually am, then, isn’t it? When does the next girl arrive?”

Their conversation was interrupted by a gentle knock on the office door.

“Come in,” they both said together.

Andy chuckled. “At least we agree on something today.”

A stunning brunette with a fabulous figure opened the door and stepped in. “Mr. Berkshire, Mr. Hathaway? The next interview is here.”

Frank acknowledged her with a tilt of his head. “Thank you Candy. Send her in please.” He got up from the front of the desk and joined Andy around the other side for the interview.

A minute later there came another knock at the door. “Come on in, please,” Frank called out, and in came a incredibly beautiful blond woman. Her hair hung loosely down to her shoulders and her green eyes immediately captivated the imaginations of both men.

She was wearing a tasteful white blouse with the top couple of buttons undone to show off her generous cleavage and a thin, black, knee-length skirt. Her legs were encased in black stockings and her height was elevated about two inches by the black heels on her feet.

Andy looked down at the résumé on the desk and stood up to shake her hand. “Ah, you must be Lilly. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Lilly smiled and walked up to the desk to shake Andy’s and Frank’s hand. “Yes, it’s a pleasure to meet you too, Mr...?”

Andy took his hand back but remained standing as he said, “I’m sorry, I’m Mr. Hathaway, and this is my business partner, Mr. Berkshire. But please, it’s Andy and Frank. Please sit down and tell us about yourself.”

Lilly smiled a nervous smile. “Well, I just moved here from Seattle. I was DJing out there in a club called Club Mix for about 4 years before the owner was caught in some...unsavory activities and the club was shut down. I was looking for a fresh start, so, here I am! What else do you want to know?”

Andy and Frank looked at each other out of the corner of their eye and could tell they were both thinking the same thing. “So much for not finding perfect.”

Frank looked at Lilly and said, “Would you give us just one moment? I need to discuss something with my partner,” and then turned to have a whispered conversation with Andy.

“She’s absolutely perfect,” he whispered quietly. “She’s new in town, she has experience, and she’s gorgeous...”

“So what do you want to do?” Andy whispered back. “Do you want to give her a trial in the club first, or start her programming right away?”

After a couple of moments of thought Frank responded, “Let’s ask a few more questions and get a baseline, then give her a few hours in the chair to see how she responds to programming. Then she can have a solo trial in the club. Sound good?”

Andy nodded and turned back to Lilly. “I’m so sorry about that Lilly. So what in particular made you want to come all the way out to New York? That’s quite a move from Seattle!”

“Yeah, you know I’ve never really been here before, but I’ve always wanted to. I figured if I was really going to get a fresh start it needed to be really fresh. So I picked a place that I had never been to and was as far away as I could get from anybody I knew.”

Frank smiled and nodded. “And how do you like it so far?”

“Aside from the fact that I haven’t been able to find a job, it’s pretty good. I love the city itself.”

“I’m glad you like it here Lilly,” Andy said, “and I think we might be able to help out with the job part, too.”

Lilly’s face lit up. “Really?! That would be great!”

Andy stood up from his chair and moved towards a side door to the office. “There are just a couple of things we would need you to do first. If you could just follow me please?”

Lilly stood up to follow him and Frank fell into line behind her. The next room had no more than a large metal chair in the center of the room and a desk to the side with a laptop computer on it. The chair had no cushions and a high back that would make it easy for even the tallest people to rest their head against it.

Andy gestured to the chair in the center of the room. “I know this is a bit unorthodox, Lilly, but we’re an unorthodox club. We have a kind of aptitude test we would like you to take before a trial in the club. If you could just take a seat in the chair please?”

“Sure, no problem.” Lilly moved to the chair and sat down.

As soon as she sat down Frank went to the laptop and typed in a few commands. A low humming sound started coming from the chair. Lilly moaned as her entire body slumped back into the chair.

Frank looked to Andy and said, “Do you have any work you need to get done? I’m just running a basic background program. I can stay and make sure everything goes well without you, if you want.”

“I’m staying.”

“All right.”

About an hour later the chair stopped humming. Lilly groaned and put her hand to head. “Ugh, that was some aptitude test.”

Frank walked right up to her side, “I know it can be a bit intense, but you did very well. Assuming you do well during your trial and we hire you, we’ll have some additional tests for you, but you can worry about those later.”

Lilly nodded her head. “Ok.”

“So, I do have just one simple question for you before we head into the club to see how you do with the mixer. What are your feelings on Seattle?”

Lilly looked at Frank like he had just asked her what color the sky was. “Um, they have good coffee, I guess. I’ve never been there, though. Why?”

Frank smiled. “No reason. Let’s head into the club and see what you can do.”

As they filed out of the room Frank and Andy shared a knowing smile. She was taking to the programming very well. She was going to be perfect indeed.

Chapter 3—The Trial

Andy, Frank, and Lilly filed onto the dance floor and over to the DJ booth. On the way over Frank lowered the house lights and flipped a few more switches on the wall. One of which activated the spot lights on the ceiling, one started the spot lights on the floor, and another that had no discernible effect in the room other than Lilly’s nipples springing to attention.

Once at the booth Lilly put on a pair of headphones, powered up the mixer, and started some music. The moment the music started, hidden sensors in the walls started pulsing the lights in time with the beat. A deep bass beat was throbbing through the club that had Frank and Andy nodded their heads. The lights spun, pulsed, and throbbed. When one of the lights flashed directly in Lilly’s eye Frank noted the slightly glassy look. Andy noticed it too and smiled at his partner.

After a few minutes of mixing the music Andy moved around behind Lilly and Frank took up a position to her side. Andy placed his hand on Lilly’s ass and began running it up and down while Frank grabbed ahold of her left breast; she didn’t seem to take notice of what either man was doing. While she kept the music going, the two men continued their exploration of her body. Frank pinched the nipple on her left breast and then moved his hand to her right. Andy meanwhile continued rubbing her ass and moved his free hand around to her front and moved it down her skirt; Lilly continued to not take any notice of either of them.

Lilly continued mixing the music, either oblivious to what the men were doing or just not caring. Andy moved his hand down Lilly’s skirt between her legs and nudged them apart. Lilly helpfully obliged by shifting her legs further apart and Andy moved his hand down into her panties. While Andy stuck a finger into Lilly’s rapidly moistening sex, Frank began to unbutton her blouse. Once he had it open he reached in and freed the left breast from her bra. Lilly let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

While he continued to gently finger her, Andy used his other hand to remove the headphones from one of Lilly’s ears. He shouted loud enough to be heard over the music, “Don’t stop the music until we tell you to, no matter what!”

Lilly just nodded her head, her eyes still had the same glassy look as Andy replaced the headphones and she continued mixing the music. Frank pulled her shirt the rest of the way open, leaned over as far as he could, and managed to get her breast into his mouth. He used his hands to turn her slightly and Lilly helpfully obliged by turning her body. Frank sucked on the nipple and Lilly moaned lightly. Andy stepped up closer and undid the clasps on her skirt, letting it pool to the floor. It was followed shortly by her panties. He left the stockings in place, the garter belts dangling uselessly.

Once her panties were on the floor, Andy reached down under the DJ booth and pulled out a large black rubber dildo. He once again pulled one of the ear pieces off of Lilly and told her, “Keep the music going with one hand, please. Use the other to bring yourself off with this.”

He replaced the ear piece, and without breaking stride Lilly took the dildo from him, spread her legs a little wider, and plunged it into herself. Frank let the nipple fall from his mouth and gave it one last tweak before stepping away.

The two men stepped back to watch Lilly work. The music continued uninterrupted—she bobbed her head to the beat and her free hand flew over the mixing board. Her blouse hung open, one breast contained in the bra while the other swung free, the nipple glistening with Frank’s spit. Her skirt was on the ground and the hand not on the mixing board was busy pistoning the black rubber dildo into herself with an ever increasing desperation. Sweat began to bead on her forehead and run into her eyes which still held the same glassy look.

After a few minutes Lilly was now moaning constantly and the music was beginning to suffer. The beat became less regular as she thrust the dildo into herself and her eyes started to lose the glassy look. She started to look around, and the more her eyes lost their glassy quality, the more confused she started to look. Frank stepped up to the board and started to manipulate the controls and the music quickly regained the beat. Lilly continued thrusting the dildo into herself and her eyes regained their glassy quality. She kept trying to mix the music, but eventually the pleasure became too great and she collapsed against the sound board, convulsing in orgasm.

Lilly writhed against the board and grabbed at her exposed nipple with her free hand, no longer thinking about the music. When she slowly started to come back down from her orgasm, she pulled the dildo out of her pussy, handed it to Andy, and took the controls back from Frank.

The two men nodded at each other, and started re-dressing their new DJ. Once they had her dressed they indicated that she could stop the music.

Once the music had stopped the glassy look immediately left Lilly’s eyes. She looked to Frank and Andy with a look of hope instead and asked, “How did I do? Do I get the job?”

Andy smiled back at her, “You did great. Welcome to Club Trance!”

Chapter 4 Training Begins

“This is so exciting! Thank you very much for the opportunity. When can I start?”

Andy led the three of them back towards the offices in the back. “We expect we’ll probably be able to get you started either tomorrow or the day after. We have just a couple of training programs we need to get you through first.”

“What kind of training programs?”

“While there was nothing major,” Frank said, “there were a couple of things highlighted by the aptitude test and your trial in the club that we want to iron out prior to going live in the club. It shouldn’t be too bad.”

Lilly looked upset. “Oh. Ok...I guess so.”

Andy chuckled. “Don’t take it so bad, Lilly. If we didn’t like you we wouldn’t have hired you. It’s just a couple of small things, really. Why don’t you tell us a little bit more about why you left your last job again?”

“At Club Mix? It was shut down. The owner was insisting that some of the female employees grant him favors and they got together and sued him for enough to shut the club down. My only regret is that he hadn’t come after me too; I wish I could have been a part of the law suit that finally neutered the bastard.”

Frank laughed. “I don’t blame you. And I assure you, that we don’t stand for that sort of behavior here at Club Trance. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment and have an open door policy. If you ever feel that you’re having trouble with another employee please come talk to me or Andy, ok?”

They walked into the back office with the tall chair and laptop just as Lilly said, “Ok.”

“Great. Could you hop up into the chair again for me, Lilly? We’ll get started on the first training program.”

“This thing again? Sure, no problem.”

Lilly sat down in the chair and Frank stepped up behind the desk and the laptop. After typing a few commands into the laptop a humming once again filled the room as Lilly slumped back into the chair. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a low moan.

Andy looked to Frank and asked, “How long do you think this training module will take?”

Frank carefully considered before answering, “At least several hours. The last program we ran was mostly a test to see how she’d respond to the programming. This is a pretty serious personality re-write. She’s still going need a few more sessions after this of course, but I’m laying a necessary foundation.”

“Do you think we’ll be able to open tomorrow night?”

Frank paused to consider the question. “It’s possible. Normally I would say no, but considering how well she took to the test program...it’s possible. I won’t say yes though.”

“I’ll go tell the other girls to be ready. Just in case.”

Frank nodded and turned back to the laptop as Andy left the room.

Several hours later Andy returned. The first thing he did was look at the chair to see Lilly still slumped back with her eyes rolled into her head. She occasionally let out a low moan.

Frank smiled and turned to his partner. “Ah! I was just about to send for you. She should be done any minute.”

“Good. The other girls are all excited to come back to work and meet Lilly. They want...”

Before he could finish the sentence the humming sound from the chair stopped and Lilly sat up in the chair. “Oh, God does my head hurt. Can we not do any more training today? Please?”

Frank went around to face Lilly. “Ok Lilly, we can wait until tomorrow to finish any other training. But I was wondering if you could help me clear something up before you go home for the night.”

Lilly reached up and rubbed her temples. “Yeah. Sure. What’s wrong?”

“You said that the last club you worked at was Club Mix, right? And that you left when the club was shut down following a law suit?”

“What? You’ve got it a little off. I worked at Club Mix and they were shut down by a law suit, but I left before that.”

“You did? Why did you leave, then?”

“Well, remember I told you the owner liked to fuck some of the girls?”

“Yes.”

“Well, when he started fucking some of the other girls that left me high and dry. I’d be sitting in his office, horny as hell, and he’d be off fucking some cocktail waitress or something. So, of course a girl has needs...I went and banged a bartender. He got all possessive on me and said it was, ‘Unprofessional for me to have a relationship with a coworker.’ Hypocritical prick. So I left. Serves him right to get shut down. You guys aren’t like that here are you? I mean...I can sleep with whatever employees I want, right?”

Andy nodded. “Of course you can Lilly. But I feel it’s only fair to tell you, that Frank and I are the only two men that work at Club Trance.”

“Really?”

Frank smiled. “Afraid so. I hope that’s not a problem for you.”

“No, no. You guys are pretty hot. I wouldn’t mind fucking either or both of you. Probably would right now if my head didn’t hurt so much.”

“That’s ok Lilly,” Frank said. “Why don’t you go home and rest for the night. Come back tomorrow morning and we’ll finish up your training. Ok?”

Andy helped her out of the chair. “Ok. Thanks again for the job guys. I really appreciate the opportunity.”

“It’s our pleasure. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

Andy escorted Lilly out of the office and back to her car. Frank meanwhile turned back to the laptop on the small desk. He had a lot of programming to write before tomorrow. Lilly had come pretty far today, but she still had a long way to go before she would be ready to work at Club Trance.

Chapter 5 —Training Continues

The next morning Frank and Andy were working in the office when Lilly arrived for work. The men had been discussing how well they thought she had taken to the training.

“I’m telling you, she’ll be ready for tonight,” Andy said. “You should have seen her when I walked her to her car. She said good night with a kiss that could have started a fire and grabbed me through my pants.”

Frank shook his head. “And I keep telling you...that’s all well and good, but no matter what she was like last night we need to see what an evening of sleep has done. Dreaming has been known to wreak havoc with the programming.”

“I think she’ll be fine. She’s going to walk through that door just like she was last night.”

“I hope you’re right.”

They were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in,” both men called.

The door opened and Lilly walked in presenting a very different image than she had yesterday. Her blond hair was down and fell in curtains onto her white tank top. The top looked about a size too small, was made of thin cotton, and obviously had no bra underneath it; Lilly’s nipples were clearly visible and erect. Her skirt was grey, pleated, and very short. It was so short that it didn’t quite come down far enough to cover the top of her black stay ups which vanished into a pair of 4 inch stiletto heels.

“So...Lilly,” Andy began, “how was your night?”

“Long. I never realized how many of the guys in my building already have girlfriends.”

“Lonely night?” Frank asked.

“Lonely night and a lonely morning. You’ll have to forgive me if I’m a little antsy during training today. Fingers only go so far, if you know what I mean.”

“Well,” Andy began, “we really do need your full attention for training. Perhaps Frank and I could help you relax before we begin?”

“Oh, that would be fantastic.”

Lilly walked further into the room and stripped off her skirt revealing her now hairless mound to the two men. Andy stood up from behind the desk and she walked right up to him. She grabbed him behind the head, pressed her full chest to his, and kissed him deeply. Andy kissed her back and reached up to play with her breasts while Frank moved around behind her and started massaging her ass. He ran one hand up and down her back side while the other slowly felt up and down her hips. Lilly moaned and melted into the two men.

“Let me help you with this my dear,” Frank said as he lifted Lilly’s shirt over her head.

She smiled a crooked grin and responded, “Ok, but I get to help you both with these.” She started unbuckling Andy’s pants as Frank reached around behind her and hefted a breast in each hand; he pinched both nipples and she gasped before turning around to undo Frank’s pants, having already left Andy’s pants in a pile on the floor.

Andy lowered his own boxers and stepped up even closer to Lilly. She ground her ass back against him while she passionately kissed Frank. Andy reached around her and slipped a finger into her. She moaned into Frank’s mouth and reached back to grab Andy. She stroked him lightly while he fingered her.

“Mmm, this is nice boys...but remember how I said the problem was that I had nothing bigger than a finger? Can we go ahead and get something bigger inside of me, please?”

Frank kicked off his pants and stepped back as Andy put a hand on Lilly’s back and pushed, bending her over. She spread her legs wide and Andy pushed right into her.

“Ohh, Fuck yes! That’s just what I needed. Thank you! Frank, why don’t you come over here and give me something to suck on.”

Moments later Lilly was being bounced back and forth between the two partners with one cock in each end. She was moaning and squealing in pleasure every few seconds. After a few minutes Frank pulled his dick out of her mouth, jacked it a few times in front of her face, and came all over her. She reached out to grab ahold of him and aimed him as close to her mouth as she could, but only managed to get one load of cum onto her tongue; the rest painted her nose, eyes, and chin white. She swallowed what she had managed to catch and then turned her attention back to Andy.

With nobody holding her up in front anymore she grabbed onto the desk for support and was rocked back and forth with every hard thrust of her new boss’s cock. She continued to whimper and moan in pleasure as he fucked her and they both built towards their own respective climaxes. Andy reached around with one hand to finger Lilly’s clit while he pounded into her and moments later she was screaming as she came, her pussy convulsing around his cock.

Seconds later Andy tightened his grip on Lilly’s hips and rammed into her for the last time. He held himself deep as he shuddered and came, flooding her womb with cum.

When he pulled out Lilly stood up and faced him. She gave him a scorching kiss and asked, “So...I feel much better. When do we start training?”

Frank pulled his pants up and said, “Right away. We have a lot to cover if we’re going to open the club tonight. Right this way please.”

He gestured towards the back office with the programming chair which Lilly started walking towards; she didn’t bother with her clothes. Andy raised a questioning eyebrow to Frank before following her. Frank nodded and followed them into room.

When Frank and Andy walked into the room they found Lilly already sitting in the chair waiting for them to arrive.

“So...what’s on the training agenda for today, boys?”

“Well,” Frank said, “you did a very good job yesterday during your trial in the club. It’s obvious that you have a solid background in DJing. However, we like to do things a certain way here at Club Trance. The training programs today will focus on taking you through those specifics. Any questions?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Excellent!” Frank said as he tapped out a few commands on the laptop and the humming once again filled the room.

“You were right,” Frank said as he turned to Andy. “I think she’ll be ready to work tonight. We’ve got a solid foundation in her personality and it stuck really well. A couple of short sessions to make sure she knows what goes on at Club Trance and that she’s not only ok with it, but a willing participant in making it happen, and we’ll be good to go. That shouldn’t be too bad considering how well she took to the rest.”

Andy smiled and nodded. “You were right about something, too.”

“Oh?”

“I am enjoying breaking in a new girl.”

Chapter 6 The Final Test

“So tell me Lilly, what do you think is the best thing about Club Trance?”

Lilly had just gotten out of the chair. She was sitting down at Frank and Andy’s desk eating lunch.

“Mmm, excuse me,” she swallowed a large bite of her sandwich, “it’s such a unique experience. There’s nowhere else in the world you can go and find what you can find at Club Trance. I mean...think about it. Nobody who comes here goes home horny. A guy can bring his reluctant girlfriend and bang her on the dance floor. A girl can come in looking for a guy and find 3 all willing to show her a good time. A guy can come in without a date and still get his rocks off. More than once if he wants to. And we make that happen. That’s awesome.”

“Does it bother you at all,” Frank asked, “that the women who come into the club might not want to do the things they wind up doing here?”

Lilly shook her head. “Not really. I mean...first of all, why’d they come here then? And second if they really object to a little bit of fun then they need to loosen up a bit anyway. If we can help them do that, then really I think we’re doing them a favor.”

“That’s great, Lilly. It really is.” Andy said. “Once you finish your sandwich there’s just one more thing we’d like you to do. We’d love to open tonight, but as you know, there’s a certain amount of skill that goes into mixing any DJ board. Ours is obviously special. We’d like you to show us what you can do with it just one more time. Ok?”

“Sure. No problem. Just let me finish up here. How long was that training program anyway?”

“About 5 hours,” Frank answered. “When you’re done, just put your clothes back on and we’ll meet you on the dance floor.”

Twenty minutes later Andy and Frank were waiting for Lilly on the dance floor by the booth. A young woman of about twenty, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white cotton tee-shirt, was drinking a glass of water at the bar.

“Where’d you find the girl?” Frank asked.

“At a coffee shop down the street. I told her the club was re-opening tonight and she could get in for free as long as she came now and didn’t mind listening to the new DJ practice.”

Frank laughed. “That was all it took, huh?”

“She asked if her friends could come too. They’ve never been to the, ‘Hottest club in town but have always wanted to.’”

“And? Are they coming?”

Just then two more girls came barreling through the club shrieking in excitement.

“That answers that question, I guess.”

Lilly chose that moment to walk up.

“I guess I’ll be working with an audience?”

“Of course,” Andy said. “It would be hard to see how skilled you are at creating the desired effect if we didn’t have anybody for you to demonstrate on.”

Lilly stepped up to the booth, put on the headphones, and powered up the equipment. “Fair point,” she said. “Well, shall we get this party started?”

Frank nodded and both men walked over to the three young women.

“How are you doing? I’m Frank, and this is Andy. I’m pleased you could join us tonight.”

“We’re so excited to be here...this is awesome!” the first girl to be let in said. “I’m Brooke, and these are my friends Christy and Elly.”

“Can I get you girls something to drink?” Andy offered. “It’s on the house.”

“Oh, water is fine for us. We don’t drink.”

“Of course,” Frank said as he stepped around to the back of the bar.

He pulled out a couple of glasses just as a heavy bass beat flooded through the club. The lights started to pulse and flash in time with the music and in moments all three girls were nodding their heads and dancing in place to the beat. Frank looked at the girls, noted the glassy look in their eyes, and filled three glasses with straight vodka.

He came back around the bar and handed the glasses to the girls. “Here girls, have some vodka.”

“Ok!” they all said and reached out to grab their glasses.

“So,” Andy said, “do you girls have boyfriends?”

Brooke shook her head. “I just broke up with my boyfriend, but Elly and Christy both have boyfriends. Christy actually got engaged last month.”

“Congratulations, Christy!” Frank said. “Do you know what I think would be the best way to celebrate?”

“What?” she asked raising her glass up and taking a swig of vodka.

“Take your clothes off and give me a blowjob.”

“Ok.”

Christy turned and handed her glass to Elly before she started stripping out of her clothes. She quickly and efficiently made a pile on the floor and then knelt down on top of it. Once on her knees she reached out, lowered Frank’s zipper, and pulled out his dick. She leaned forward, licked it once, and swallowed it.

She bobbed her head on and off of Frank’s hard cock and used one hand to jack him gently while the other played with his balls. She pulled back to the head and swirled her tongue around him and then plunged back down, deep throating him.

“Brooke, would you do me a favor please?” Andy asked. “I need you to remove your clothing as well and hop up onto a barstool.”

“Sure, no problem.”

She turned around and put her glass on the bar, and just like Christy before her, she made a pile of clothing on the floor. She then sat down on a barstool.

“Great, thank you. Go ahead and spread your legs for me. Now Elly, strip down and eat her out, please. Make sure you keep your legs locked and bend at the waist.”

Moments later there was a third pile of clothing on the floor and Elly had her face buried between Brooke’s thighs. Brooke moaned lightly and started running her fingers through her friend’s hair.

“Mmmm, yeah. That feels good. Lick me, Elly honey. Oooh! Right there! Yes! Yes!”

Brooke started making high pitched squeaking noises and thrusting her hips off of the barstool while Elly licked her. Andy meanwhile lowered his own pants and stepped behind Elly. He spread her legs, gripped her hips tightly, and started rubbing himself up and down her rapidly moistening sex.

“Keep licking her. Do everything you can to make her cum,” Andy said as he pressed into Elly.

Elly moaned loudly into Brooke’s pussy then pushed a finger into her. Brooke squeaked even louder and grabbed onto the bar as she started lifting herself off of the stool completely.

Frank pulled Christy off of his cock and looked down at her. “You’re quite good at this. Do you do it for your fiancée?”

She shook her head. “No. Bob and I have been saving ourselves. We’ve never done more than kiss.”

“Such a shame. He doesn’t know what he’s been missing.”

He walked over and sat down on a barstool. “Hop on up here, Christy darling.”

“Ok!”

Without a moment of hesitation Christy climbed up into Frank’s lap, grabbed ahold of his erection, and plunged herself down onto it; she gasped as she was filled for the first time.

“How does it feel,” Frank said, “to be fucked for the first time?”

“Ooh, it feels...so good! I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

Frank pinched her nipples and she moaned. “Don’t think about that. Just enjoy it. Now ride me until we both cum.”

“Oooh, ok. Oh, God that feels good!”

Christy continued to ride Frank while Andy pounded into Elly who was enthusiastically eating out her friend. Brooke was the first to reach her climax. She grabbed her friend’s hair and pulled her face against her pussy as hard as she could and screamed.

“Oh fucking God...Yes...oh...mmmmmm, oh God that was fantastic.”

Brooke relaxed against the bar with her legs still spread wide so that Elly could hold onto the barstool while Andy pounded into her. Andy reached around and fingered Elly’s clit while he continued to fuck into her.

“Brooke,” he said, “I think Elly did a great job for you. Why don’t you come down here and suck on her tits for her? Help her along a little.”

Brooke slid off the stool and onto the floor. She got underneath her friend and sucked her left nipple into her mouth. She nibbled and sucked on it gently while Elly was rocked back and forth. Elly whimpered and moaned and was soon shuddering through her own orgasm.

“Aahh...mmm...oh yeah.”

Andy pounded into her a few more times before he pulled her tight and came inside of her. He pulled out and watched both the cum streaming down her leg and her friend continuing to suck on her tits for a moment before pulling up his pants and sitting on a nearby chair.

Christy continued to ride Frank on the barstool. Frank smiled and said, “Keep riding me, but pretend I’m Bob.”

Christy blinked for a second and then leaned over and kissed Frank. She grabbed his head and held him while she kissed with a passion that could only be given to a lover. Frank reached up and pinched a nipple; she moaned loudly and broke the kiss.

“Oh God, Bob Yes! Why did we wait so long?”

She pulled his head down to the nipple he had just pinched so he could lick and nibble it and starting gyrating her hips to keep some motion going. A moment later Frank came back up for air and pinched both nipples hard. Christy gasped and started bucking on his lap. She thrust herself on and off his cock, pulling herself almost all the way to the head of his cock before slamming herself back down. She was whimpering and moaning constantly, getting louder and louder.

Frank leaned in close and whispered in her ear, “Remember who I am, and cum hard.”

Christy tensed, the muscles in her stomach spasmed pulling her down towards Frank. She bit him on the shoulder and dug her nails into his back while she came. Frank thrust up into her just a couple of more times before he too shuddered and came. He leaned in, gave her one last kiss, and had her get off of him.

After getting dressed himself, Frank said to the girls, “Alright girls, why don’t you go ahead and get dressed.”

He went behind the bar and poured them each a glass of water while they pulled their clothes on. Once they were dressed he handed out the water, collected the vodka, and asked, “So what do you think of our new DJ?”

It was Christy who answered, “She’s great! Really good!”

The other two nodded their heads in agreement.

Frank walked off to talk to Lilly and make sure the rest of the staff knew to show up for the evening. They would definitely be re-opening.

“Thank you very much for coming,” Andy said. “Christy, would you like to invite your fiancée to our re-opening tonight?”

Chapter 7 The Club Re-Opens

Frank and Andy stood on the balcony over-looking the club. The raised their glasses together in a toast.

“To Club Trance,” Frank said.

“To a seamless re-open and the perfect hire.”

They clinked their glasses together, took a drink, and looked down over the club. The couple of days of being closed had brought out the wild side in people. The dance floor was little more than an orgy at the moment; women everywhere on the floor were being bent over and fucked. Two cocktail waitresses had to take their breaks early when patrons had lowered their pants and insisted on blowjobs, and the bartender’s ‘pussy martini,’ stirred with her finger recently pulled out of her hole was very popular tonight.

Frank pointed off to the side where Christy’s fiancée Bob was fucking Brooke from behind. Christy didn’t seem to mind, of course. Especially since he had fucked her earlier and she was now being bent over her table by a large black man. Elly was being fondled on the other end of the club by a geeky looking skinny white guy.

The both turned and looked over at the DJ booth. Lilly was naked except for the headphones. She was bouncing along with the beat of the music and looking around at all of the debauchery she had helped to create. She took one hand off of the mixing board to tweak a nipple.

“Well,” Frank said, “The night seems to be going well. Shall we go down and join the fun?”

Andy nodded. “We might as well.”