The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Club Flame

The familiar glass doors of Intellisoft opened to the front desk where the usual Monday morning pleasantries were exchanged from lobby to elevator to office. It had been an unremarkable weekend after an unremarkable week at the office. “I need to quit this gig or go on a vacation,” Amanda thought to herself. It was official, despite being an irresistiable 5′8″ brunette with an exceptional figure, a good sense of humor and a natural intelligence, Amanda was in a rut. Somewhere between graduating from university with a head full of dreams and moving to the big city for the excitement and money, Amanda had settled. She had moved into a modest, but nice apartment; found a boyfriend named Ron who was comfortable and moderately successful; and found a job that paid pretty well, but lacked the challenges and fulfillment she had envisioned in school. Something needed to change.

She navigated her way through the maze of neutral grey cubicles to her office. “Well at least I don’t spend my days in those little stalls,” she thought. Apparently, all the girls were running a little late this morning. She tried to run her department efficiently but fairly. She always gave the girls some leniency on Monday mornings. Hell, she didn’t even want to come to work today.

Debbie was the first one in. She came through the door like a breath of fresh air—all smiles and cheer. She was the youngest girl in the office, a 20 year old, natural blonde who had moved out from a California Beach Town a year ago. They had hired her as a temp six months ago and Amanda had kept her on. She was good worker, not the smartest girl around. But she was pleasant and positive almost every day—qualities that had seemed lacking in the office before.

“Well I guess someone had a good weekend,” Amanda said.

“Oh yea. We went to that new bar Club Flame, Jana told us about last week. Oh my God, we danced all night long. I went Friday and Saturday. Look I even got a tattoo. Debbie pulled her skirt up to reveal a small red triangle containing the symbol for female painted on the side of her perfect, heart—shaped California ass.

“Debbie! That’s not appropriate behavior here at work,” Amanda chastised.

“I’m sorry I just want to show it off,” Debbie apologized. “It’s a ‘girl power’ symbol. It’s not done yet though. I have to go back next weekend to get it completed.”

“That’s alright Debbie. I’m glad you had a good weekend. Just don’t go showing your ass off around work.”

“Sorry Amanda. Hey, you have got to come with us next weekend, it’ll totally cheer you up,” Debbie said.

‘Who said I needed cheering up?” Amanda contorted.

“Well, you just need to get out more, have some fun. You always look kind of glum. I hooked up with someone different both nights.”

“I have a boyfriend, Debbie. His name is Ron?”

“Oh yea,” Debbie said. Well you should still come.”

“Maybe I will, Debbie.”

It did sound fun. She hadn’t gone out with the girls in so long. Maybe she would think about it. “Glum? Did she come off as a charity case?” she thought to herself.

Eventually all the girls made it in, albeit, a little late. They were all as ecstatic about their weekend as Debbie was. But despite their excitement they all seemed a little glassy eyed after their full weekend of partying. There were four girls under Amanda—Debbie, Jana, Rita and Mary. She got along with all of them pretty well and the office environment was friendly.

To an outsider everything would have appeared normal. But all week Amanda thought she began noticing some differences in her office. For one, the girls were barely meeting the corporate dress code. Their outfits seemed to be getting subtly more revealing. While making a trip to the water cooler Amanda had chanced to look at Jana, the brunette who had originally found the new club. She was wearing the normal business suit with a blouse and skirt. However, the skirt, almost too short for the office, had ridden up her leg while sitting at the desk. Without being obvious, Amanda admired the girls long, toned legs. What surprised her was the tattoo which peaked out from under the hem. It was the exact same symbol that Debbie had showed her on Monday.

“Hey Amanda, see something you like?”

“What..uh..Jana. Yes I was just wondering how the McKenzie report was coming along,” Amanda replied, embarrassed that she had been caught staring.

“It’s coming along just fine, Amanda. I’ll have it on your desk tomorrow.”

“Ok, great Jana.”

At 5:00pm on Friday Debbie stepped into Amanda’s office. “So, are you going to come with us tonight,” Debbie asked.

“I don’t know Debbie. I think Ron wants to go see that new action flick.”

“Oh come on. You’ll love it. It’s girls’ night out.”

“Alright, give me the address. I might stop by,” Amanda said.

“Cool. You’re going to totally love it,” Debbie replied enthusiastically.

Amanda opened the door to her apartment, laying her purse and keys in the usual places. Her boyfriend Ron, didn’t even notice her come in. He was enthralled in some new program he got for the computer. Amanda knew it would be another dead Friday night.

“Hey honey I’m home,” she with very little myrrh.

“Oh, hi babe. I didn’t even hear you come in,” he replied half listening.

“Are we still going to that movie?” she asked.

“Oh yea, I kind of forgot about it. What do you say we go tomorrow night,” he said turning back to the screen.

“Alright. I’m going to go out with the girls from work,” she announced, retreating to her bedroom to change.

Outside the streets were wet. Pools of shimmering neon reflections danced next to the bars and stoplights. Amanda pushed her way through the crowded boulevard of club goers and hipsters. A half a block away she saw the blinking letters of a sign that read ‘Club Flame’. Inside, the bar was dark. The steady rhythm of techno gyrated the throng of dancers out on the floor. Amanda made her way to the bar. Behind the counter a beautiful raven-haired woman was serving drinks. She found a stool and took in the scene, searching for her office mates. They didn’t appear to have arrived yet.

“Can I get you something?” the woman behind the bar asked.

“Oh hi. Yes I’m just waiting for some friends. I’m a little late. I thought they’d be here already.”

“Are you Amanda?” she asked.

“Yes, how did you know that?” Amanda asked.

“Debbie said you’d be coming by. She said she might be late. I’m Regina.”

“Nice to meet you Regina.”

“Well it’s traditional for newbies to drink our house special, the Flaming Pussy.”

“A what?” Amanda asked a little shocked by the name.

“Don’t worry it’s good and it’s on the house,” Regina said.

“Alright. I’m game for that,” Amanda said, feeling like her night might just get more interesting.

The club was starting to fill up. The lights of the dance floor continued to pulse and strobe. Placed all around the dance floor were televisions which played random images to enhance the surrealism of the club.

“Here you are Amanda, one Flaming Pussy,” Regina said breaking the spell of the club’s music and imagery. The drink was aptly named. It consisted of a thick pink liquid topped with whipped cream and a cherry. For effect, Regina pulled out a lighter and a pretty red flame danced on top in front of Amanda’s eyes.

“Wow I see why they call it that,” Amanda said.

“Taste it and you’ll really understand why this place is so popular,” Regina said a little suspiciously.

With that Amanda blew out the flame and sucked the sweet pink liquid into her mouth. It was luxurious. She couldn’t quite place the flavor. Of course it tasted like strawberry and cherry but there was something else, something familiar but unidentifiable. The effect was subtle but immediate. She felt a pink sense of relaxation come over her mind. The lights became more vivid and the sounds more vibrant.

“Wow that’s really good,” Amanda said, her straw making a slurping sound as the last of the liquid ran down her throat.

“You want another?” Regina asked.

“I better not, I feel a little tipsy already.”

“Oh come on, the night is young. I’ll make it less foofy this time,” Regina coaxed.

“Alright, just one more.”

Amanda felt good. She felt herself involuntarily swaying to the music on the bar stool. Vaguely she remembered that her friends were supposed to be here by now. As she searched the crowd, she noticed something askew. There were no men in the bar, not a single one. In one of the corners two women were engaged in a deep kiss. On the dance floor, two other women were spooning each other in an erotic dance. The TV screens which had previously seemed innocuous, now showed images of women having sex—red painted lips wrapped around a pert nipple; sexy finger nails spreading smooth creamy thighs. “What the hell?” Amanda thought. This is some kind of lesbian bar. Her little buzz was broken as she cursed her office mates for not warning her. As she grabbed her purse and turned to leave, Regina stood in front of her—all long beautiful black hair and sexy red lips—offering her another delicious pink drink.

“Leaving so soon, Amanda. Your friends are going to miss you.”

“I...uh didn’t realize this was one of ‘those’ kind of bars,” Amanda replied.

“You mean a lesbian bar? Oh Amanda, it’s not just a gay bar. We like straight girls too,” Regina countered.

“I’m sorry it’s not you. I just think I should go. This isn’t really my scene. I have a boyfriend at home,” Amanda replied.

“But your friends are going to miss you. And I made you another drink, on the house.”

The drink did look good and Amanda didn’t want to be rude. Besides, she wasn’t a homo-phobe. She was comfortable with her sexuality. She laid her purse back on the bar.

“At-a-girl. I’m sure your friends will be here soon. Here have another drink.”

She handed her the drink and sat down facing Amanda, making her a little uncomfortable. Regina watched her as she sucked more of the pink aphrodisiac through the straw, waiting for it to work its magic.

“Mmm. What a drink. A Flaming ...well you know.” Amanda said shyly.

“Pussy?” Regina said, finishing her sentence for her. “A Flaming Pussy. Don’t be shy; you can say it, Pussy.”

Amanda felt strange as she watched the words roll off Regina’s full, red lips. Her brain felt fuzzy and her thoughts weren’t flowing clearly. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this situation was weird. She just couldn’t or didn’t want to move. Regina’s deep blue eyes pierced her and held her fast. To Amanda’s horror she realized this situation was turning her on.

“Go on Amanda. You can say it. ‘Pussy.’ See it just rolls off your tongue. Come on honey it’s really easy,” Regina cooed.

Almost against her will, Amanda’s lips started to part and she heard the word “pussy” roll off her tongue. She never used that word.

“See, wasn’t that easy?” Regina said placing her hand on Amanda’s knee.

“Uh-hu,” came Amanda’s faded reply.

Regina eased Amanda’s legs apart and stepped up close to her “And your easy too, aren’t you?”

Amanda felt her legs spreading and allowing this total stranger between her thighs. She was trapped, and she was getting turned on. “Have some more,” Regina said, placing the straw on her lips. She watched as Amanda began to suck on the pink liquid. As the wonderful flavor ignited her senses, Amanda felt smooth fingers caressing the inside of her thigh. Instinctively, she spread her legs wider to allow the hands easier access. Regina was now very close, blue eyes watching like a skillful predator. And then she felt it, experienced fingers on the soft fabric of her panties. “Mmm, you’re pretty wet for being a nice, straight girl,” Regina said, teasing her swollen mound. Amanda was mute with pleasure, catatonic with lust. She hadn’t been this turned on by her boyfriend since they first met. Still, her better judgment was screaming in the back of her mind. She knew she was being taken advantage of.

“What did you put in my drink?” she slurred out.

“Oh, just something to make you a bit more pliable. You see every woman has a secret desire, a hidden yearning to taste another woman. I’m just going to amplify it,” Regina said suddenly rubbing the hard little lump that was Amanda’s clit.

“Oh,” Amanda half spoke, half moaned. “But that’s rape.”

“It’s not rape if you don’t tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop baby?” Regina asked.

All Amanda could do was whimper as a total stranger made her hotter and wetter.

“That’s what I thought.”

With that Amanda felt Regina’s soft, red lips touch hers. Involuntarily, her mouth opened to allow her seducer’s warm tongue in her mouth. Her breath was like a hot vapor. Amanda’s ability to reason was waning. She was just a malleable play thing. She felt the electricity coming from her pussy and knew she had to obey the feeling. She was nothing but a sex toy.

“Do you want to go see your friends now?” Regina asked.

“They’re here?”

“Yes, let me take you to them.”

Regina ceased her caressing and led her helpless victim toward a doorway behind the bar, giving a quick wink to the bartender. Amanda let her self be led through a dark corridor, dimly lit by red lights mounted on the wall. She felt drunk but aware. It was hard to keep her eyes off Regina’s sexy figure as she was pulled along. In the distance she could here muffled music and muffled voices. As they descended a short flight of stairs, an intoxicating mixture of perfume and subtle feminine musk filled the air. The room was lit only by the light of several red lava lamps dancing in their glass. She caught intermittent glimpses of female forms entwined.

On the couch a woman sat with her legs spread open, another woman’s face between them. As Amanda passed by, the girl on her knees looked up at Amanda with spacey, unseeing eyes. It was Jana. She smiled and quickly went back to her work. On another couch Debbie was riding up and down on huge strap-on cock. Amanda couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Debbie is that you?” she asked in horror.

“Amanda, you finally made it,” Debbie said between strokes. “Hey I got my tattoo finished, see.”

Amanda looked down at Debbie’s ass. Her tattoo still had the triangle and female symbol. However, around the symbols, the words “Property of Club Flame” had been added.

“Do you like it Amanda?” Regina asked.

“I..don’t ..know..What is she, some kind of lesbian whore?” she asked turning to Regina.

“That’s a bit course.” Regina said. “I like to think of her as our little toy. You see many of my clients like young, sexy, feminine girls like yourselves. Most of them are in town on business. They don’t want to go through all the trouble of trying to meet someone in a bar. They want a sure thing. I provide them with what they need. And I must say, your office has been a gold mine.”

“But you can’t do that to people. I have a boyfriend,” Amanda cried.

“Oh sweet heart, after tonight you’ll be through with all that.” Regina said reaching over to a small cooler, which held another glass of pink liquid. “Here you are honey. Don’t you want some more pussy?” Amanda looked at the yummy fluid in Regina’s hands. All of sudden it seemed like the best thing in the world. She had to have it.

“That’s my girl. Suck it all down for Mistress Regina,” she said placing the straw in her waiting mouth. As the last drops of liquid slid down her throat Amanda felt the last of her faltering will go with it.

“Very good Amanda. How do you feel now?”

“I feel...I feel strange.”

“Yes you do. You feel hot, hot like a little slut.”

It was true. Something had ignited inside Amanda. She reached down and felt her pussy. It was throbbing with heat.

“Mmm, I just love seducing sexy little straight girls like you,” Regina said with pleasure.

“Now do want some real pussy?” Not waiting for her reply, Regina eased up her skirt and pulled her black satin panties to the side. Amanda crumbled to her knees, eye level with the most delicious pussy she’d ever seen. As she moved closer, she realized her life was about to change.

By Personanongrata