The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clive and Cindy—The 2nd Part:

The Conversion Of Ms. Chase

(MC FF FD)

A pretty lady who is searching for her missing boyfriend, is seduced and hypnotised by a mysterious attractive Indian lady.

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MY LOYAL FANS:

Before you read the disclaimer, there is something you need to know first. This particular story is a bit different to the ones that I normally write. Over the years I have been getting a lot of emails from readers who wanted me to write about a story that involves either Rani or Geetha taking control of a woman. I always emailed these nice people back and tell them that it is not really my field of expertise as I like writing stories of men being enslaved by women.

At this moment I had been working on a new Rani and Geetha story. This is the first story that featured Rani and Geetha as the lead dommes since the second Rani story (The Wicked Stepmother).

What happened there was, was that I felt I have been writing a lot of stories lately that featured far too many new characters. Although I did get a good response from my readers, there were a few who wanted a strict Rani and Geetha stories just like the good ol’ days.

So I thought I write this new ‘back to basic’ story for the original Rani and Geetha fans. However as I was half way through writing this story I had a lot more emails from (mainly female) readers again nagging me for a fem/fem fantasy.

A spark of inspiration then entered my head and I stopped writing the Rani and Geetha story. I then started work on a brand new story, one where Rani takes control of a woman. And here it is!

As a matter of fact I wrote this particular story as a direct sequel to the Rani and Geetha story which I temporarily shelved. This female/female story actually follows the events of the Rani and Geetha tale.

For those of you that enjoy female/female fantasy stories I must warn you that I am still a novice when it comes to writing these stories, so don’t expect anything spectacular.

For those of you who are expecting a male/female based fantasy (the ones that I am known for) then never fear … the next story that will be posted will be the Rani and Geetha story that had been side tracked in favour of this story. It should be seen as a prequel to this story.

I need feedback on this story so please, please comment on this experimental yarn of mine. I don’t even mind constructive criticism. You can email me at . I will respond to all emails. Your comments (both good and bad) will be much appreciated.

Bless all of your hearts,
love and peace,
Nial Van Haydam

This story is copyrighted material and is the sole property of the author. It is intended for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, or distributed without the express written consent of the author. All rights reserved.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story.

This story is dedicated to three really remarkable lady friends of mine:

Cynthia, Affina and (especially you) Heather.

Love you heaps, you have now idea,
Nial Van Haydam.

Clive and Cindy—The 2nd Part:

The Conversion Of Ms. Chase

Prologue

It was a typical cold and dark London evening. The wind hustled across the banks of the River Thames and then into the seemingly deserted streets of Central London.

The streets were empty, safe from the fluttering of litter being blown in the air. Sitting on a bench was an old tramp. He was tired and a bit worse for drink. An empty bottle of malt whiskey lay at his feet.

There was of course no one about because it was a Friday evening and the local inhabitants are in the pubs and clubs drinking and dancing the night away.

The old man had been sleeping rough in this part of London for some three weeks now. Soon it would be time to be moving on as he loved to travel.

Besides the place was inhabited by people he strongly disliked—the yuppies and toffs of the world so to speak. True they were wealthy and he would often get a generous ‘donation’ from them, but nevertheless they were far too ‘stuck up’ for his liking.

The only noise in the distance was the faint howl of the wind. It didn’t bother the old man as this was a noise that he was used to. He could sleep through this very easily.

He enjoyed this part of the week the best. The typical Friday night in Central London where all is calm and no one is about.

It is the calm before the storm. It would be quiet just for a few hours and then all hell would break loose when every scoundrel and ruffian would come crawling out of the pubs totally drunk and disorderly and make enough racket to awake the hounds of hells.

However that immoral outrage is still some time away—enough time for the old man to have a few hours sleep before he departs on his merry way.

He smiles to himself and shuts his eyes, the distant howl of the wind seemingly lulling him to sleep.

As he listened to the wail of the wind and became drowsy, his sensitive ears begun to pick up another sound. It was faint at first but then it grew louder.

This was a noise that he wasn’t used to. Irritated, the old man opened his eyes. The noise grew louder. It sounded like a roar.

As it got louder and louder it became clearer. It soon became obvious that this was the sound of a motorised vehicle. Being a native of the streets the old man was familiar with the sounds of all the many different types of vehicles and knew them better than most people.

He knew it was the sound of a car. If he was a betting man, he would have put money on it of being the sound been made by a taxi cab.

It was probably a testimony of his great skill in identifying sounds as sure enough around the bend of the street where the old man’s bench was situated, a large black London cab zoom into view and begun approaching his bench.

‘Bloody hell’ he grumbled to himself. ‘Just my luck. One of those young hooligans wants to have an early night’.

The cab pulled in at a kerb and just stopped short of the old man’s bench. The door opened and a figure got out.

The old man was wrong about the occupant. He thought it would have been a suited and booted male pansy.

In this cab however the occupant was female, although she was more or less suited and booted.

The girl looked quite young. She was wearing an open black mac. The old man could see her black pinstripe jacket and matching black pinstripe skirt. She had on a white blouse. Her legs were long and shapely and were covered in black nylon stockings that ended in high heeled stiletto shoes.

Tucked away under her arm was what looked like a brown leather folder.

The old man smiled. She was smartly dressed. He always liked an attractive lady who dressed smartly.

The girl turned to the driver and said a few words to him before slipping him a few notes. The old tramp couldn’t hear what was being said, as the noise of the running engine of the cab had drowned out the dialogue. However it was obvious from way the driver had smiled at her that she had told him to keep the change of her fare.

She then began to cross the road. Being seated opposite the other side of the road to where she was crossing, the old tramp had a good view of her.

She is a white lady with light blonde hair, cut in the fashion of a neat bob. Her delicate face was round and she had high cheekbones.

The old man smiled even more. These were the types of women that he liked. A typical English Rose. She was beautiful, cute even. Oh yes, even tramps can fall in love. Of course the feeling may not be mutual, but it didn’t bother him as he was used to being at the very bottom of the social circles.

He watched her as she crossed the empty road. There was an elegance in the way the girl walked. However as she approached him, the old man could see that the girl looked very distressed.

He could tell from the blank eyes that something was not right. Deep blue eyes like hers should have sparkled, but they were dull. Perhaps she had a bad day at the office, he thought to himself.

He smiled at her and nodded politely as she approached his bench. She returned the smile. He however could see that hers was a forced smile, some that was purely done for his benefit just to be polite.

As she walked past him, she put her hand in the pocket of her mac and took out a handful of coins which she then dropped gently on his lap.

Before he had time to thank her she had already walked past him and walked up a short flight of stairs that was behind his bench.

The staircase led to the door of a large building that housed a block of flats. This was where the girl lived. The old man turned around to have a final look at her but he was just a little too late. He had just time to see the large door banging shut. She was already gone.

Disappointed he turned around and looked at the coins that were scattered on his lap. He was expecting to see copper coins, but to his delight he found out they were of silver and gold.

He smiled to himself. He was beginning to like this mysterious English Rose even more. He could even forgive her for her earlier miserable conduct.

He then began to count the money on his lap. ?5.50! That is generous. He could easily treat himself to a couple of cans of beer later that night.

The old man then placed the coins into his pocket and then closed his eyes …

* * *

The young blonde lady had just walked into her apartment. She slowly closed the door behind her. There was a pause before teardrops begun to droop from the corner of her eyes.

In some ways she felt relieved. She had been bottling up those emotions inside her for sometime. She wasn’t one that liked to show her inner feelings in public, hence the reason she was keeping a straight face at the old tramp that she had seen earlier outside her flat.

The girl then took off her mac and threw it on a chair, she immediately walked up to a small table that was on the side of her sofa. Putting the brown leather folder under her left arm, she picked up the receiver of a telephone that was on the top of the table and begun to dial a number.

There was a ringing tone before the line went live. The girl then spoke.

‘Clive it’s me’ she said in distressful tones. ‘Please don’t hang up’.

Had the old tramp heard her speak he probably would have been a bit disappointed as it would have shattered his illusion of the girl being his typical English Rose.

Her voice had a very strong American accent. The girl was not English. She was a Yank.

‘I … I … got your file here’ said the girl tearfully, her voice almost breaking. ‘You left it at Bobby’s place. He gave it to me today’.

The girl then paused as she listened to the voice on the other end.

‘But darling you must talk to me’ she said as more tears begun to roll down her cheeks. ‘How can it be over? You were only asking me to move in with you last month … are you in some sort of trouble … Clive for god sake please tell …’

The line then went dead. The girl then threw the receiver down in frustration. There was another short pause before she then threw the large brown leather folder she was holding onto the floor and then sat down on the sofa.

The girl burst into a flood of tears, unable to bottle in her emotions any longer. She sobbed uncontrollably, her pretty face twisting in the agony of pained emotion.

Through tear soaked eyes she stared at the floor and noticed the brown leather folder lying on the ground. Lying next to it was something else that was unfamiliar to her. It was a business card. It must have slipped out of the folder.

The girl then stopped crying. She picked up the card and examined it carefully. The card contained a picture of an attractive Indian lady.

The card had the words: Padma Enterprises in big block letters. Underneath that was another smaller line of text that is marked: ‘Rani Padma—Chief Executive Officer’.

The girl continued to study the card for a few more seconds. She then placed the card on the table that was besides the sofa she was sitting on.

Slowly, with trembling hands she picked up the brown leather folder that was on the floor and opened it. The folder was full of documents.

As she examined each document carefully, one of them caught her eye. It was a letter typed out on a headed paper. The header was marked ‘Padma Enterprises Limited’—in the exact same font face as the text on the business card she had found earlier.

The letter was addressed to a Clive Morris.

It began:

Dear Mr. Morris,

Thank you for forwarding me your company portfolio. I am please to inform you that your company Northcom Solutions has the potential for growth and I would like to invite you to attend a meeting at my office next Tuesday to discuss the possibility of an allegiance.

As you know Padma Enterprises Limited is a major firm who believe in absolute discretion when conducting its company affairs and as a result we would much appreciate it if you would keep details of this meeting a close secret and not tell anyone about this appointment.

I truly believe this is the start of a great working relationship.

Hope to see you soon.

Yours faithfully

Rani Padma.

The girl studied the letter carefully. She was now longer crying. Instead she was very alert. There was something about this letter that didn’t make any sense—something sinister. A sudden chill went down her spine ...

Chapter One: The three good friends

The young man sat at his desk at his small office hammering away at the keyboard of his personal computer. He was busy typing out a memorandum to his latest client.

Bobby Brookes was young and ambitious. He had worked in many dead end jobs in the past but had always wanted to be his own boss.

He only set up his small stationary firm some six months ago. It hadn’t exactly taken off yet but then again these were early days yet. He already had a business plan and so far everything seemed to be going according to his plan.

Of course it would be sometime before he would see any serious financial returns from this venture, but for now he had to do knuckle down and do some hard work and for the past six months he had been keeping himself extremely busy.

The memo he had been typing was just one of a hundred and one things he had to do that day. So engrossed was he in typing out his document that he didn’t see or hear the door of his office sharply open.

In fact the door actually burst open startling the young man.

The figure of a strikingly attractive blonde lady then entered the office.

‘Jesus Christ, Cindy!’ he yelled in anger. ‘Didn’t anyone ever taught you to knock?!’

The blonde girl didn’t say anything. Instead she just entered the small office, closed the door behind her and sat at the chair opposite Bobby. She didn’t even provide an explanation about why she had burst in on him so unexpectedly.

Bobby looked at her. If it had been someone else he would have definitely had given them a mouthful for this rude and disrespectable conduct. However, seeing the sad look on her pretty face seems to distress him. She had his sympathy.

There was a pause before she spoke.

‘I have something to discus’ she said in a strong American drawl.

‘What about?’ said Bobby.

‘It is about Clive’ she replied.

‘Oh god sake Cindy, get over it’ said Bobby in frustration.

‘I would have, you know I can’ she said tearfully. ‘But he didn’t even give a reason’.

‘The reason is simple’ said Bobby angrily. ‘The man is an animal who thinks of only himself and uses people for his own needs’.

‘Don’t say that!’ said the young woman

‘Cindy, he used us’ said Bobby sternly. ‘He used me because he needed someone to help him get to grips with his newly acquired firm and he used you because he needed someone’s shoulder to cry on when his old man kicked the bucket’.

‘He loves me’ protested Cindy.

‘You are almost old enough to be his mother’ responded Bobby.

The girl then burst into tears sobbing uncontrollably, seemingly offended by this remark.

Although she looked like she was in her mid-twenties Cindy Chase is in fact a lot older than she looked. Almost a decade older. She was in fact thirty-eight.

The young man that they were both had been discussing about and had caused the pair so much heartache was Clive Morris, the young owner of the prestigious firm Northcom Solutions.

He was Bobby’s best friend and Cindy’s boyfriend. Those terms however should be at least applied loosely as for the past month, Clive had broken off contact with them and had been trying hard to avoid them.

At twenty-one Bobby was some seventeen years younger than Cindy. They had been going out with each other for about a year and had been particularly close for the past six months after he inherited Northcom upon the death of his father. She had been his father’s secretary.

It was a traumatic time for Clive and the young man was understandably shattered, but Cindy and Bobby had helped him through it.

Cindy especially had been a rock to him and had always been there for him and comforted him whenever he was down.

Clive had known Cindy for the past two years. He always thought of her as exceedingly attractive. She for her part didn’t think much of him at first as he was somewhat child like, but then again he was about nineteen at the time.

However as he got slightly older he looked and acted a bit more mature, particularly when he begun working for his father. It was at this point that Cindy noticed him more. She thought of him as being cute. She particularly liked his cheeky sense of humour.

It was around about this time, a year or so after meeting Cindy for the first time that Clive’s mother passed away. This understandably had a devastating effect on Clive and almost destroyed him.

It was Cindy that nursed him through it. Perhaps not surprisingly the two of them grew close, to the point where they begun sleeping together.

Bobby had always warned Cindy that Clive had probably been looking for a mother figure at the time and could leave her at any moment. He was pleasantly surprised that they were still together after about a year.

In some ways he thought that maybe Clive was pushing the boat a bit when he got in a relationship with Cindy. He felt that he just wasn’t ready for a long term relationship of any kind.

He was at a crucial and awkward stage of his life. He was twenty-one years old and had just inherited a rapidly expanding business venture that had been taking up most of his time.

Such was the daunting task of managing this new enterprise that Bobby himself had helped out in the early days in order to ease Clive into his new found role. He did this at the expense of putting aside his own business plans.

The business occupied almost all of Clive’s free time. He rarely had a half hour to himself and when he did have time to himself he always used to spend it in the company of friends down the local bars.

For a young man of his age this was understandable. Bobby knew this and tried to warn Cindy about it. He told her that while it is true that Clive thought the world of her, he was not ready at this stage of his life to embark on a long term relationship.

Cindy knew that Bobby did have a point but neither she nor Bobby had ever expected anything like this—for him to just get up one day and run off without saying a word.

This was painful to the pair of them. Bobby for one felt really betrayed especially after all the help he had done to settle Clive into Northcom at the great expense of delaying his own business aspirations. Despite this, he was not one to wallow in self pity. He got his own life to lead.

The same couldn’t be said for Cindy. Having been in many a relationship herself she had her own experiences of break ups. It didn’t really affect her that much.

The break up with Clive however was a lot different. She would have understood of course and moved on, but it was just that she had never been given an explanation of any kind for why he had dumped her and it was this that was troubling her.

She was convinced that he had gotten himself into some sort of danger.

Bobby however was convinced that maybe money and power had gone to Clive’s head and that he had outgrown him and Cindy.

Bobby, unlike Cindy had always been tough and got over it very quickly. He watched Cindy sat perched in her chair sulking away for a few minutes. He didn’t want to say anything—at least not yet. He wanted her to get everything out of her system first.

‘Cindy please’ said Bobby calmly after her sobbing decreased. ‘Remember that time when Lisa left me for another bloke’.

‘That was something different’ sobbed Cindy.

‘Cindy she left me for a milkman’ said Bobby. ‘Do you know how embarrassing that is?’

‘This is something different’ protested Cindy.

‘Cindy, she even went around telling everyone that he was a better lover than me’ said Bobby, his lips trembling uneasily. ‘You didn’t see me wallow in self pity. Just get over it’.

‘For the last time, something had happened to him’ said Cindy, her voice again breaking. ‘Why won’t you listen to me?’

‘Alright I am listening to yer’ said Bobby in frustration. ‘What makes you so sure that something had happened to him?’

‘Well his bizarre behaviour seemed to have started on Monday the sixth of last month, right?’

‘If you say so’ replied Bobby.

He was surprised that she still knew the exact date when Clive went ‘all funny’. He had already forgotten about it as he had better things to do. He figured that the poor girl was obsessed with him!

‘Well it was the night before he took me out to dinner at the Gino’s’ said Cynthia. ‘It was also the night before that I was due to fly out to Montana’.

‘So’

‘Well that night he was telling me that he was going to miss me and begged me to hurry back home as he would be so lonely’.

‘Cindy he said a lot of things to a lot of people’ said Bobby. ‘Remember you were flying off to the states the very next day. He knew you wouldn’t see him for a while, so he said those things to keep you sweet’.

‘No Bobby, there is something not right about it’ said Cindy. ‘Not the way he was talking to me that night’.

‘Cindy he wanted to give you the elbow’.

‘If he had grown so tired of me and wanted to dump me then why did he went to such length to proclaim his love for me?’

‘Maybe he was a sick and sadistic bastard that enjoyed breaking people’s hearts’.

‘Oh come now Bobby’ said Cindy angrily. ‘You have known him since school, since when he ever behaved liked that?’

‘He has changed Cindy’ said Bobby.

‘It is possible’ agreed Cindy. ‘But I refused to believe that this so called change happened over night’.

‘Okay honey, whatever you say’ said Bobby. ‘But could you at least give us your theory to explain his behaviour’.

‘Well I tried to phone him from Montana a few days later but he kept hanging up on me’.

‘Or in another words the spineless cretin wanted to say ‘fuck off Cindy, we are through’ but he didn’t have the guts’.

‘No Bobby it is not like that’ said Cindy. ‘I have discovered something else’.

‘What?’

Cindy then took out a letter and a business card from her handbag, the very items that she found in Clive’s folder and placed them on the table. Clive then picked up the letter and begun to examine it.

That very day he had a meeting with a businesswoman. I believe she had something to do with his behaviour

‘So you believe this woman must had been holding him hostage or something’ said Bobby sarcastically as he was reading the letter.

‘She did something to him’ said Cindy.

‘Yes I see what you mean’ said Bobby as he began to examine the picture of the Indian lady on the business card. ‘Phwooar! She can do anything to me too. We can now consider the mystery of Clive Morris solved. Lucky bastard!’

‘Bobby be serious’ said Cindy.

‘No Cindy, why don’t you be serious for a change’ said Bobby. ‘Just exactly what did this woman did to Clive’.

‘I don’t know exactly’ said Cindy.

‘There see what I mean’ said Bobby. ‘You are just acting on suspicion and jumping the gun as usual’.

‘I know what you have been thinking but I have been doing a lot of digging’ said Cindy. ‘I have checked this woman’s website. There is a list of firms that serve as sub divisions of her company’.

‘So’

‘Northcom Solutions is listed among them’ said Cindy.

‘Well what does that prove?’ said Bobby. ‘Padma Enterprises Limited is a heavyweight in the business world. It quite a coup for Clive actually’.

‘You don’t understand’ protested Cindy. ‘The website states it owns Northcom Solutions and it is one of it sub divisions’.

‘Maybe Clive decided to sell up’ reasoned Bobby.

‘You don’t understand Clive’ said Cindy. ‘That is not his style. He will never sell out. He likes to be his own boss. To form an allegiance maybe but to sell the company, never’.

‘Then maybe he arranged some sort of deal with this company where they can own Northcom Solutions, while he can retain full control of the running of the company’

‘That still doesn’t make sense’ said Cindy.

‘Then what other explanation is there?’

‘I don’t know’ said Cindy. ‘But I am going to find out’.

‘Oh how?’

‘I am going to pay that Padma woman a little visit tomorrow’.

‘Cindy, don’t’ said Bobby with a sigh. ‘Just let it be’.

‘But I need to know some answers’ she said.

‘You are going to make a fool of yourself’ said Bobby.

‘I don’t care what you say’ said Cindy. ‘I am going there tomorrow whether you like it or not’.

With that, she got up from her chair and then stormed out of the office, leaving a frustrated Bobby shaking his head in dismay.

Chapter Two: The uninvited guest

The attractive Indian lady sat behind a large table at her plush and spacious office. She was dressed smartly in a black power suit that consists of a navy blue jacket, with matching trousers and a cream blouse.

The fabric of the blouse was very thin and exposed the outline of her black brassiere, the top three buttons of which were undone exposing her deep cleavage. She was an incredibly busty lady.

This was the mysterious Rani Padma and at that particular moment she had been studying the monthly reports of several of the many small businesses that were affiliated with her large firm.

Actually Rani was only taking a fleeting interest in the reports. The only thing that bothered her was whether the figures all added up in the appropriate places. She had various people working under her that did all the hard work of running the company for her.

In fact her sisters were probably more adept in running the firm better than she could but they were busy elsewhere.

Her younger sister Geetha was a scientist constantly conducting experiments and research in the field of hypnosis and mind control.

Her elder sister Radha was at times busy with business interests in other parts of the world most notably in her native India and the Philippines.

Then of course there was Radha’s two little daughters Lakshmi and Sindhu but they have their law practise to tend to.

Still over the past few years Rani had been taken a keener interest in the running of the firm and had been learning the trade. This was not entirely by choice either. The rest of her family had to nag her into doing it.

She is the only one in her family that didn’t have any special education or skills as she had been lazy throughout her life, preferring wild parties and expensive shopping sprees.

She was the only one that seemed to have plenty of time on her hands—time that her family (and her younger sister Geetha in particular) thought should be better spent. Someone had to run the family business so it might as well be her.

A large top of the range personal computer was sitting at the side of the table within Rani’s reach. This was simply a device to assist her in her work but Rani had on more than one occasion had found herself abusing her privileges by browsing the internet.

She had been caught a few times by Geetha doing this and Geetha then had most of Rani’s favourite shopping sites firewalled to prevent her from accessing them.

Frustrating and annoying as it was, it at least made her pay attention to her work. It had too as she had no other choice.

Geetha had only made her work at the office for at least three hours a day, four days a week but even that was too much for Rani.

So far she had been at the office for one hour and she was bored already.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

‘Come in’ said Rani.

The door opened and an attractive young Indian lady in her mid twenties half entered the room. Like Rani she was smartly dressed in the standard office dress code of a suit. Her attires consisted of a grey jacket and skirt with a white blouse. This was Affina, Rani’s secretary.

‘Ms. Padma I am sorry to disturb you but there is a Ms. Cynthia Chase to see you’ she told her employer.

There seemed to be uneasiness in the way she spoke to her. Rani looked up from her report with a pained expression that indicated frustration.

‘I thought I have told you that I shouldn’t be disturbed’ said Rani scornfully.

‘I understand fully, but Ms. Chase is insisting on seeing you’.

‘Well tell her to book an appointment’ said Rani angrily. ‘This is an office not a country club’.

‘Ms. Chase is insisting that she sees you today and is not going until she has had a word with you’ said Affina in tones that expressed awkwardness.

Affina paused for a second as she thought how best to tell her employer about what she had to say next.

‘Er … and … er … she also said that if she doesn’t see you in the next five minutes she is going to barge in here and give you a spank’.

Rani was only half paying attention to her secretary as she studied her reports, dismissing what she had to say as a minor irritation. Now she was fully listening.

Affina froze as she saw the look on Rani’s face. This was a sight she hated seeing and usually something terrible happens after she had seen it.

Rani’s eyes were burning with anger and the corner of her luscious lips were curled back to reveal her clenched teeth.

A few people had ever talked to Rani in this manner and she doesn’t liked been talked to in this way by either friend or foe.

Affina for her part had earlier done her best to plead with the unexpected and uninvited ‘guest’ in the reception area to be a bit more reasonable.

There was short pause, before Rani let out an almost sibilant and snakelike hiss. Affina gulped in fear.

‘Or has she now’ she sneered. ‘I would very much like to meet this Ms. Chase …’

She paused for a few seconds as Affina trembled in fear. Then without warning shouted out her next sentence.

‘BRING HER IN HERE AT ONCE!’ she barked.

‘Yes Ms. Padma’ squeaked Afffina. ‘Right away Ms. Padma’.

Affina then hurriedly closed the door and then scuttled to the reception area like a worried rat. She was shaking uncontrollably. As far as she was concerned she had done her best. If this Chase woman wasn’t prepared to listen to her advice then she should take what’s coming to her—and Affina only hoped she wasn’t around to witness it.

Affina was however thankful that the latest person to offend Rani in this way wasn’t a man. This was only because she was quite squeamish when it comes to seeing blood!

Chapter Three: Fatal Attraction

Rani was sitting at her desk. Her posture was very different. She was exploding in a burning rage. Her hands were now clenched in anger—and she was still holding the reports that she had been examining earlier.

Her claw-like fingers were now scrunching the neat sheets of paper. Of course they will be very tatty when she will get Affina to file them later, but at that moment in time she was far too angry to care. She was just waiting impatiently to let it rip at the brazen woman that dared to treat her in this manner.

‘Insolent bitch!’ she hissed under her breath. ‘Just you wait till I get my hands on you!’

The door open and the trembling form of Afffina then entered the office.

‘Ms .Chase …’

Affina didn’t had the chance to finish her sentence as a rather impatient and clearly annoyed figure then rudely barged past her and entered the room.

Affina then steadied herself and then closed her eyes, to prevent herself from witnessing the next explosive scene.

Rani then took one look at the smartly dressed blonde lady that had just entered the room and froze. Cindy Chase was still dressed in the same outfit of black pinstripe jacket and skirt.

For a few seconds the two ladies looked at each other. Rani couldn’t tear herself away from those pretty deep blue eyes. Her face which had only a few seconds earlier had twisted with anger had now softened. A faint smile was also breaking across her face.

The girl was very attractive and there was something about her that really appealed to Rani.

Affina—who had been waiting for the inevitable outburst from Rani—then opened her eyes cautiously. She was surprised to see Rani smiling. Her anger had seemed to have cooled.

‘Leave us Affina’ said Rani in a calm and yet nevertheless authoritative tone.

‘Y-yes Ms. Padma’ stammered the bewildered young Indian secretary, who was nonetheless relieved.

As Affina closed the door behind her, Cynthia then walked straight away to the large table that Rani was sitting at.

When she reached it and was standing opposite to where Rani was sitting, she gave the Indian lady a sharp stare.

Rani then returned Cynthia’s stare with a short sharp smile, which seemed to annoy the pretty blonde. She cringed before she sat on the empty chair that was at the table opposite to where Rani was sitting.

She hadn’t even been asked to sit down and yet Rani wasn’t offended by the disrespectful action of her unexpected guest. She was already finding this girl very cute. Her shrewish temperament only seemed to add to her appeal.

Rani was happy. Maybe the day would not be so boring after all. This girl could provide her with some sort of challenge and amusement much akin to her taste. Yes she was going to have some fun with her.

The two women sat quietly as they locked eyes with each other. The angry blonde’s blue eyes were burning with fire but the Indian lady’s dark eyes were soft.

Every scrap of anger seemed to have evaporated from Rani’s body. Even her hands were now loose, the scrunched up reports slipping out of her fingers and onto the desk.

There was a short pause before Rani finally spoke.

‘It’s Ms. Chase, isn’t it?’

The pretty blonde didn’t reply to Rani’s question. She just stared back at her.

‘How can I be of assistance to you?’ said Rani.

Cindy still didn’t say anything. She just sat there and continued to fix her counterpart with an icy stare.

‘Ms. Chase I am a very busy woman and I do believe you said you wanted to see me’ said Rani in tones that had a hint of frustration. ‘Now are you going to tell me what you want or are we going to spend the rest of the afternoon staring each other out?’

‘I wish to speak to the chairman of Northcom Solutions’ Cindy said finally.

‘Ahh that explains everything’ said Rani delightfully, when she heard Cindy’s accent. ‘You are an American and that is your problem. I always thought that Americans were peculiar. That is why you had been acting all funny’.

Rani let out a slight chuckle. Cindy however wasn’t taken in with the humour of the Indian beauty. She just sat there and gave her another cold stare.

Seeing that her remark didn’t bring out a response from her guest Rani stopped laughing. She was still slightly smiling.

‘I … er … am sorry … w-what was the question again’ she asked the humourless guest.

‘The chairman of Northcom Solutions’ sneered Cindy with clenched teeth. She was already starting to become annoyed at Rani’s attitude.

‘What about him?’ said Rani.

‘I wished to talk to him’ replied Cindy.

‘The chairman of Northcom Solutions?’

‘Yes’.

There was a short pause as Rani thought for a moment. Oh yes she remembered. How can she forget? She only just took over the company the other month.

‘Have you tried the phone book?’ asked Rani.

‘Are you trying to be funny?’ said Cindy.

‘No not at all my dear’.

Rani then suddenly brought her head forward until it was a few inches away from Cindy, in a manner that made the blonde woman nervous.

‘You probably haven’t noticed the sign outside the building’ said Rani in a discreet, hoarse but mocking whisper. ‘It says Padma Enterprises Limited. Are you sure you come to the right place my dear?’

‘I have checked your website’ said Cindy. ‘Northcom Solutions is now one of your junior companies’.

Rani then looked at Cindy with a mock confused expression.

‘Is it now?’ she said in puzzled tones. ‘Dam! No one tells me anything these days. So when did this happen?’

‘Last month’ said Cindy.

‘And why wasn’t I told about this’ said Rani. ‘Gee I must say dear, this old company of mine is growing at such a rate even I can’t keep up with it anymore’.

‘I want to speak to the owner of Northcom Solutions!’ said Cindy in a raised tone of voice that expressed hints of anger and frustration.

‘Well rest assure, that will be me then’ said Rani. ‘You have come to the right place after all’.

Cindy was now fuming. Her eyes widened as she fixed the beautiful Indian lady with a disdainful stare.

‘Well don’t look at me like that my dear’ said Rani. ‘You did say that that Northcom is one of my junior companies. And if you wanted to speak to the owner … well …’

‘I want to speak to Clive Morris!’ shrieked Cindy.

‘Clive Morris?’ said Rani with a perplexed expression. ‘Doesn’t he play center back for Bradford City?’

Cindy had now had enough. She immediately got up from her chair in anger.

‘Now listen up, you spineless bitch!’ shouted Cindy. ‘I have had all that I could stand of your cheeky remarks. I want to speak to Clive Morris and I want to speak to him now!’

Rani then looked at Cindy sharply. Her expression had completely changed. Her face had once again twisted in contempt. She was someone that didn’t like being called a bitch. She stared at the pretty blonde sharply.

Cindy too had noticed the sudden change in Rani’s nature and started to detect that the earlier playful glow that had illuminated Rani had all but evaporated.

Cindy didn’t like the look on Rani’s face. It made her shudder. And for the first time she was beginning to regret her earlier stubbornness.

‘There was no need to act so unladylike’ Rani said with a sneer that made Cindy cringe.

Although she was shaking slightly Cindy didn’t want Rani to smell her fear and thus give the upper hand, even though Rani was beginning to intimidate her. She took in a deep breath to calm her nerves.

‘And there is no need to beat around the bush and play silly games’ she said with a hint of forced menace. ‘I want to know a few things and I don’t want to waste any time—yours as well as mine. It was you after all that said that you were a very busy woman’.

Rani’s twisted face began to loosen as a smile once again begun breaking across her lips. She looked at the blonde for a few seconds her hand reaching out for the intercom box that was on the table.

‘I think you need to relax my dear’ she told her younger guest.

Cindy didn’t say anything. She watched as Rani hit a button on the intercom box. The intercom then buzzed into life.

‘Affina, get me two cups of tea in my office as soon as’ said the Indian lady into the intercom.

‘Coffee, milk one sugar’ said Cindy in a tone that was commanding.

She wanted to stamp out her authority and to show Rani that she will not be intimidated, not even by her.

Rani looked at her again and smiled.

‘Oh how typically American’ said Rani as she hit the intercom switch for the second time.

The intercom again buzzed into life.

‘Affina, make that one tea and one coffee’ she said into the intercom. ‘Bring the jar of milk and the bowl of sugar’.

Rani paused for a moment and then added:

‘Make it a memorable one’.

Cindy looked at Rani as she switched off the intercom. She found her last command to Affina quite strange.

‘Right shall we talk business?’ asked Rani.

‘Just as long as it is sensible’ replied Cindy.

‘You are looking for someone?’

‘Clive Morris’

Cindy watched as Rani put her finger to her lips and seemed to be in deep thought.

‘Hmmm’

‘You have heard of him, haven’t you?’ she asked Rani.

‘Well to be honest dear, I have so many associates it is difficult to keep track of who is who’ said Rani. ‘I must also confess I was never any good with faces’.

‘Well try to think hard’ said Cindy sternly. ‘It is so important to me’.

‘Why, what is it to you?’ said Rani with a hint aggression in her voice. ‘What is this Clive Morris person to you?’

‘Well … er … he … is ’

Cindy was struggling to answer Rani. She was caught unaware with this awkward question. The fact of the matter is, she wasn’t prepared to tell her that she was looking for her boyfriend. It was deeply embarrassing. She was opened to the possibility that Clive might have left her for this attractive Indian lady.

‘He is my boss!’ said Cindy abruptly in a tone that was almost triumphant.

She found a sensible answer at last. Of course she was being truthful as well. The one thing that people tend to forget about Clive, including Cindy, is that he is Cindy’s employer. She was his secretary long before she became his lover.

‘He is your what?’ asked Rani in bewildered tones.

‘My boss’ said Cindy. ‘I am his private secretary. Well … at least I used to be’.

Rani looked at Cindy for a few seconds. She had a puzzled look on her face. This was something she had not expected.

Rani then turned to face her personal computer. She gripped the wireless mouse that was on a pad next to her. With the aid of the mouse, she clicked on the desktop icon that was linked to her company website.

Chapter Four: The peculiar cup of coffee

It was at this moment that Affina walked in with a tray. Rani had at this point, loaded up her company website and had begun skirting through a series of online menus: Company records, affiliated company, etc.

Afffina had already laid out two cups for the two ladies that were seated at the table.

‘How many sugars, do you require Madame?’ said Affina as she handed Cindy her cup of coffee.

‘Just the one’ said Cindy in a hard tone.

‘And any milk, Ms. Chase?’ asked Affina had she added a lump of sugar in Cindy’s cup.

‘Just a drop’ said Cindy.

Cindy watched Affina pour a drop of milk into her cup. She was trying to be stern as much as possible. It was in her nature to be polite and thank anyone that ever made her tea, but she was trying to give the illusion that she was far tougher than she really is.

Cindy noticed Rani and Afffina exchanging glances. There was something sinister in the way they did this. It was almost as if they were plotting something.

Rani had meanwhile arrived on the section of her website that contained all the details of Northcom Solutions. She clicked on an icon marked: list of employees.

A dialogue box then appeared. She keyed in the words: ‘Chase’ into the box and hit the enter button. The screen went blank for a second then an hour glass icon appeared with a line of text underneath it that read: ‘Searching … Please wait’.

Affina had at this point been watching Cindy. She waited until Cindy took a few sips of her coffee. Affina then smiled menacingly.

About three or four seconds later, a page then appeared on Rani’s computer. Rani then begun to look through it.

‘Ah yes … Cynthia Heather Chase’ said Rani aloud.

Cindy watched as Rani studied the on screen record further. Cindy took another few sips from her cup. Her face then slightly cringed at the peculiar taste of the coffee that Afffina made her.

Affina for her part had noticed the pained expression on Cindy’s face. It made her uneasy and she quickly turned and darted out of the office, closing the door behind her.

Rani suddenly turned to Cindy and smiled.

‘You are 38 years old?’ she asked.

‘Yes’ said Cindy in tones that expressed awkwardness.

‘You have looked after yourself well, I would’ve said you were about twenty-five’ said Rani. ‘We are both so alike you and I. Most people think I am in my mid twenties as well, even though I am in my forties. There are not many girls out there that can look as youthful as us’.

Cindy didn’t say anything. She felt that the Indian lady was crackers. She watched as she continued to read her personal details off the computer screen.

‘Aha, the University California of Los Angeles’ said Rani in delighted tones. ‘So you are quite clever. I have friends that studied there’.

Cindy again didn’t say anything. She was getting annoyed with Rani. Those details she had been spitting out so freely were supposed to be confidential.

Rani for her part was getting frustrated of Cindy’s lack of interaction. Rani had been trying hard to create conversation with her guest. She really wanted to get through to Cindy and get to know her better.

‘It’s says here, that the boss had sacked you last month’ said Rani as she scrolled onto another section of Cindy’s personal details page. ‘Now why would he want to do a thing like that?’

‘That is why I am here to find out’ said Cindy.

‘Perhaps maybe you were not up to speed’ suggested Rani.

‘I have been working for Northcom for four years’ said Cindy sharply. ‘If I wasn’t any good, why was I kept on for four years?’

‘You have a point there my dear’ said Rani as she begun to scroll further down the page until it came to the part that detailed her previous periods and places of employment.

Rani checked out Cindy’s work history for about a minute or two. She then turned to face Cindy.

‘You have worked in many other firms, each time gaining a glowing reference’ said Rani to Cindy. ‘By all intents and purposes you are a super efficient secretary. So why the hell did he fire you?’

‘Like I told you earlier, that is what I am here to find out’ said Cindy sharply. She was again starting to become annoyed.

‘I made it plain to that bastard that he must keep all of his best members of staff’ said Rani. ‘So why in the hell did he give you the boot?’

‘What did you say?!’ said Cindy in disbelief.

Rani’s last comment proves that she had known about Clive all along. For Rani’s part this wasn’t just a simple slip of the tongue. She was beginning to get fed up with playing games with Cindy.

‘Unless of course … oh yes … you are his girlfriend aren’t you?’ said Rani

‘I beg your pardon?’ said Cindy

‘I am right aren’t I?’

Cindy bowed her head. She didn’t want to say anything. However it was obvious from her reaction and body language that Rani was correct in her assumption.

‘I knew it’ said Rani. ‘I told him to break up with any females he had been seeing as he now solely belongs to me’.

Cindy was shocked by this latest revelation. It was totally unexpected. Still it at least managed to go a long way into explaining Clive’s bizarre behaviour of late.

‘You … witch’ screamed Cindy. ‘What have you done to him? Where is he?’

Cindy then leaned forward and swung her fist in a bid to strike out at Rani. Rani however was equal to her and managed to raise her elbow to block her strike. She then grabbed her arm roughly to prevent her from lashing out again.

‘Calm down dear, you really need to relax’ said Rani. ‘If you were that worried about losing your job then you only need to ask’.

Rani then leaned forward and smiled at Cindy sinisterly.

‘You can work for me personally’ she said in a tone that was breathlessly seductive. ‘I will even quadruple your salary’.

Rani had loosened the grip on Cindy’s arm, but she begun to seductively stroke Cindy’s wrist, while tracing slow circles with her finger on Cindy’s hand at the same time.

Cindy then pushed Rani’s hand away from her own in disgust.

‘Keep your filthy hands to yourself!’ shouted Cindy. ‘I am not that kind of a girl’.

Rani then burst into a fit of laughter.

‘I am not that kind of a girl’ she mimicked in a mock American accent that was clearly an attempt to tease her guest. ‘Yes … I quite like that’.

‘Where is Clive?’ yelled Cindy.

‘I am afraid Mr. Morris doesn’t exist anymore … well at least in the mental sense’ said Rani. ‘These days we call him Slave 6’.

Cindy couldn’t understand what this woman is talking about, but she could sense that her young lover is in some sort of danger.

She then tried to get up from her chair in a bid to confront the evil lady. But she found herself struggling to raise herself from her chair.

Her legs felt like it was turning to jelly. She did got her bottom off the seat of the chair a few times but she kept falling back. Rani watched her struggling and she smiled sinisterly.

Cindy had seen Rani’s smile and knew that something wasn’t right.

‘W-what’s going … er … on?’ she slurred.

She was quite shocked that her voice has somewhat slowed down and was coming out slightly garbled. Her eyes were very dreamy.

It was then she again noticed the bitter taste in her mouth and began to panic.

‘What have you put into my cup’ she said, her voice breaking in fear.

‘Oh nothing much’ giggled Rani. ‘I just thought I will make your coffee a memorable one’.

Cindy’s ears pricked when she heard this. This was the very words that Rani had said to Affina when she ordered her to make a cup of coffee for Cindy.

‘You have poisoned me haven’t you? squealed Cindy fearfully.

‘Oh Cindy dear, don’t talk like that’ said Rani. ‘You know I will never do anything like that to you. I love you too much to harm you’.

‘Oh my God I am dying’ said Cindy as she again attempted to raise herself from her chair. She knew that Affina had put something in her drink on Rani’s orders.

‘Cindy I thought I told you not to talk like that’ said Rani. The mere suggestion of Cindy being poisoned or that Cindy was at death’s door was clearly distressing her.

Cindy had managed to lift herself out of her chair. She had both arms gripping each corner of the table. She was very weak.

‘Cindy calm down you’re not dying’ said Rani as she herself got up from her chair and leaned forward to support her drugged guest. ‘Trust me. Just sit down and relax’.

Chapter Five: Rani hypnotises Cindy

Cindy’s grip on the corner of the table then gave away and she slumped back onto her chair. Rani grabbed her to stop her from slipping off her chair. She was gently resting her hands on Cindy’s shoulders as if to steady her in place. She was ever so gentle with the drowsy blonde.

‘Just learn to relax my dear’ said Rani. ‘Just concentrate on my eyes. Look deep into my eyes’.

‘W-what have youuu … put into my … cup’ slurred Cindy, her voice slowing down. ‘It is poison isn’t it?’

‘It is just something that makes you susceptible to my suggestions’ said Rani. ‘Now stop worrying and look deep into my eyes’.

Cindy found her self staring at Rani’s beautiful dark eyes.

‘That’s right, my dear’ cooed Rani. ‘Good girl, keep focusing’.

Cindy was getting weaker. She tried hard to focus on Rani’s eyes but it was making her even more drowsy.

‘I am sorry it had come to this, my dear but really it is for you own good’ cooed Rani. ‘Trust me you will thank me for this a lot later’.

‘What have you done with me?’ she said weakly. ‘What have you done with Clive?’

‘You don’t need Clive, my dear’

‘I … must see Clive’

‘You don’t need any man’ said Rani.

Rani’s hands began to trail up Cindy’s shoulders.

‘What have they ever done for you’ said Rani as she began to reach for Cindy’s blouse buttons. ‘Did he ever ring you up every day to tell you how much he loves you?’

Cindy opened her weak mouth to answer Rani but Rani then fired another question.

‘When was the last time he ever brought you flowers?’

Cindy’s mind race as she thought of the last time Clive brought her flowers. The truth is Clive never really like flowers and wasn’t a flower person, though Cindy was lover of flowers. Rani then blurted out another quick fire question.

‘And what did he do to make your last birthday so memorable?’

This time Cindy didn’t open her mouth to answer Rani as she thought about the disaster Clive made to her last birthday party. Instead her eyes softened.

Rani had noticed this as she had been studying Cindy’s reactions carefully. This was always the clincher. Rani knew that men were always forgetting birthdays and she could tell by Cindy’s eyes that her last birthday was something she probably wanted to forget.

‘He forgot about it, didn’t he?’ she asked Cindy.

Cindy still didn’t say anything. Rani giggled. Her hands then slowly begun to work themselves up from Cindy’s shoulders until they were gripping either side of her face. Rani’s index fingers were now resting on Cindy’s temples.

‘Your problem honey is that you are too nice and men take advantage of you’ said Rani. ‘I could see that you are kind and it is a good quality, but what you see as kindness they perceive it as a weakness’.

Cindy listened to what Rani had to say. A very small part of her seemed to understand where Rani was coming from but she still believes in her beloved Clive.

‘No … that is … not true’ she protested.

Suddenly Rani’s index fingers that were resting gently on Cindy’s temples began to slowly revolve in a steady rotating motion, as Rani gently massaged Cindy’s temples with her fingertips.

This seemed to have a funny effect on Cindy. Her mind then started turning into mush as her memories seemed to be grinded away by Rani’s fingers.

‘Listen to what I have to say’ said Rani, her voice now a lot harsher and more commanding. ‘You don’t know men, I do and I know how to handle them. They are not like us. They are a different species altogether. They are creatures’.

Cindy sat motionlessly as she listened carefully to Rani’s words. She opened her mouth weakly to speak.

‘What are you …’

‘The world is not a safe place when men are in control of it’ continued Rani cutting off the semi conscious woman. ‘Us girls have to stick together. Join me sister and I will make sure that they will never mistreat you again. Stick with me and they will always worship you’.

The words seemed to seep into Cindy’s mind like radio waves no doubt helped by the rotating motion of Rani’s fingertips. Cindy’s will was weakening, but nevertheless she tried to put up a fight.

‘No … I’

‘Don’t resist me darling, please don’t resist me’ cooed Rani. ‘It is not my style to enslave a woman and I find it particularly embarrassing’.

Rani had now stopped massaging Cindy’s temples with her fingertips. There is no point now as Cindy’s mind was already spinning. Her hands begun to trail down her face past her shoulders until they were gripping the sides of her blouse.

Rani was also now bending down. Despite her comatose state Cindy noticed Rani’s exposed cleavage. Cindy always loved big busts. It was not as if her boobs were less than impressive, they were actually quite big and Clive certainly wasn’t disappointed with them. It is just that she wished they were a bit bigger.

‘You must listen carefully to what I have to tell you’ said Rani as her fingers begun to reach out for Cindy’s blouse buttons. ‘Do you understand darling?’

‘Y-yess’ slurred Cindy, her drowsy eyes still soaking up the deep cleavage of Rani’s massive knockers.

‘What I have to tell you is soo important’ said Rani as she begun to slowly and seductively unbutton Cindy’s blouse buttons.

‘Soo important’ parroted Cindy.

‘You will listen to everything I tell you’ cooed Rani. ‘You will listen, understand and you will obey’.

‘I must obey’ slurred Cindy in monotone.

‘You will obey only because you want to obey’ cooed Rani. ‘You will obey because you want to and it feels soo good and you know it is right’.

‘I obey because I want to obey’ droned Cindy.

‘You don’t need Clive’ said Rani seductively.

‘I don’t need Clive’ said Cindy.

‘He hasn’t done anything for you, he had treated you appallingly and he doesn’t love you’.

‘Clive doesn’t love me’ droned Cindy.

‘He doesn’t deserve you’.

‘He doesn’t deserve me’.

‘You belong to me and I deserve you’.

‘I am Rani’s and Rani’s alone’.

‘Good, very good’ cooed Rani in satisfaction.

The tops of Cindy’s blouse buttons have all been undone. Cindy was also now breathing a lot better as she feel restricted.

Cindy’s cleavage was also exposed. Rani herself was very impressed. Although Cindy’s breasts were quite smaller compared to Rani’s they were still more than a handful. They were quite curvy. Her black bra was holding them nicely in place.

Rani’s mouth began to water as she watched Cindy’s heaving bosoms rise and fall as Cindy breathed deeply. Rani was however quite disappointed with the brassiere that Cindy was wearing. She wished the fabric was a bit thinner. The material looked pretty cheap too. Rani knew that when this is over, she and Cindy would be very good ‘friends’. Then after that she needed to take her new found friend shopping.

Rani then gripped Cindy’s breasts and begun to fondle them gently. The very touch of Cindy’s soft breasts was having a funny effect on her. Her pussy was all hot and sticky.

She began to slowly massage Cindy’s breasts with her fingertips. Rani’s slow massage was also having a strange effect on Cindy. It felt so gentle and blissful.

‘You don’t need any man’ continued Rani.

‘I don’t need any man’ parroted Cindy

‘Men are weak and foolish’

‘Men are weak and foolish’ repeated Cindy in monotone

‘They need to be dominated and enslaved by women’.

‘They need to be dominated and enslaved by women’ repeated Cindy.

‘You must seduce, enslave and punish them for their own good’.

‘I must seduce, enslave and punish them for their own good’ droned Cindy.

Rani was smiling to herself. It has so far been going very well. She hasn’t had so much fun in a long while.

Chapter Six: Geetha has a shock

In the reception area of the Padma office, Affina had just finished answering a phone call. She looked up from her desk to see, just in time, a tall beautiful Indian lady enter the reception. She was extremely beautiful and had a strong resemblance to her boss. Affina knew at once who this lady was.

‘Alright where is she?’ shouted Geetha to Affina.

‘Er … M-Ms. Geetha’ stammered Affina. ‘I don’t know who you mean?’

‘I am talking about that sadistic cow’ said Geetha. ‘That inhumane evil witch that I call my sister’.

Affina knew clearly who Geetha was talking about.

‘What has she had done now?’ asked Affina.

‘Well she …’

Geetha then stopped quickly in her tracks.

The fact of the matter is Rani had a nasty hobby of torturing the male slaves of her household. Each day she seemed to get more brutal and brutal. It is not that they have done anything to displease her it is just that she hurts them to amuse herself.

Geetha had been worried about the long term damage that Rani is in danger of causing. It is not that Geetha cares for these miserable creatures it is just that there is a lot of work to do around the house and that she needed the man power.

Today had been another of those days where she had just been out and she had left some of the slaves at her wicked elder sister’s mercy. When she had walked into the large mansion she shares with her elder sister later that day, she wasn’t particularly pleased with what she saw.

The thing is she didn’t want Affina to know this, as most of what goes on in her house is supposed to be a secret.

‘Ms. Geetha …’ said Affina. ‘What has happened? Is everything alright?’

‘Never mind’ said Geetha managing to compose herself. ‘Where is she?’

‘She is in her office at the moment’ replied the secretary.

‘Good’ said Geetha. ‘Wait till I get hold of her’.

She was about to walk into the office when Affina raised her voice after her.

‘I don’t think you should be going in there’ said Affina.

‘And why is that?’ barked Geetha clearly annoyed at Affina’s apparent act of insolence.

‘Forgive me’ said Affina. ‘She had asked not to be disturbed’.

‘Oh has she now’ said Geetha. ‘Why has the new Versace catalogue had arrived?’

‘No but …’

‘I am going to see that cow today if it is the last thing I do’ shouted Geetha.

With that she headed straight for Rani’s office door before Affina could say anything.

* * *

The door of Rani’s office then burst open and Geetha then entered. She was all set for an explosive encounter.

However when she entered the office the sight that greeted her made her jaw then drop in shock. All thought of giving Rani a piece of her mind had all but evaporated when Geetha saw a pretty well dressed blonde woman lying on a couch. Her sister was crouched over her.

Geetha’s sudden entrance had just startled Rani who quickly moved away from her companion. Geetha had for a brief second just managed to see her elder sister move her face away from the blonde lady’s face.

From what she had just briefly witnessed, it became obvious to Geetha that the two women were engaged in a passionate kiss.

Geetha looked at the two ladies in bewilderment. Both women had most of their blouse buttons undone. Their hair was also slightly dishevelled.

Rani had a sheepish look on a face but the blonde just laid on the couch, her face blank and her eyes motionless.

It was a few more seconds before Geetha finally spoke.

‘What the fuck is going on in here?’

‘I … err …’ Rani struggled with an explanation. ‘Geetha my dear, I would like to introduce my friend Cindy Chase’.

Rani then turned her attention to her seemingly semi conscious friend.

‘Cindy my dear, this is my sister Geetha’

Geetha watched as the blonde lady then slowly picked herself off the couch. Then like an emotionless zombie, she proceeded to walk clumsily to where Geetha was standing.

As she strutted towards her, Geetha could see that the blonde lady was in some sort of a trance. And by the way the blonde woman walked, Geetha actually feared that she would trip over herself at any given moment.

It came as some sort of a relief when the blonde lady stopped right in front of where Geetha was standing. The blonde lady stared blankly at Geetha for a few seconds. Then suddenly she began to bring her head forward towards Geetha’s face.

Geetha was a woman who was always in control of herself. She is level headed and was very calm under pressure. But even Geetha froze when she realised that the blonde lady was going to kiss her!

As the blonde lady’s lips were about to lock onto Geetha’s mouth, Rani decided to intervene.

‘Cindy my dear!’ said Rani abruptly, her words freezing Cindy like a statue. ‘I am afraid my sister is … well … not that kind of girl’.

She delivered the last line of sentence in a mock American accent. Geetha then let out a sigh of relief as Cindy turned away. Geetha then turned her attention to Rani.

‘Just exactly what have you done now?’ said Geetha to her elder sister.

Rani didn’t say anything. She just smiled sweetly …

Chapter Seven: The big deal

Two men sat in a small office. One was a big man in his early fifties. He is a physically fit man with a grey beard. He was dressed in a smart sharp black suit and looked every inch a high flyer. At the moment he had been looking intently through a pile of documents.

The other man sitting opposite him was much younger. He was dressed in an ordinary black trousers and a white shirt. He watched as the older man studied the papers that he was holding.

The older man then placed the sheets of paper neatly on the table. He then looked at the younger man and smiled faintly. The younger man noted the approval in the older man’s eyes.

‘Well what do you think?’ the younger man asked.

‘Excellent!’ exclaimed the older man. ‘Everything is how it should be. You certainly know your stuff kid, I’ll give you that’.

‘So we have a deal then?’ asked the younger man.

‘Let us say we can do business … partner!’

The older man then reached out his hand, the younger man then took it and they shook on a deal. The younger man’s face cringed at the firm grip of the bigger man’s hand. He was pleasantly relieved when the elder man released his grip.

The elder man then got up as if to leave. He turned to his younger companion.

‘Well Master Morris I shall speak to you … shall we say … next Monday?’

The younger man nodded.

‘Monday it is then’ said the big man. ‘I will call you tomorrow to arrange the details’.

With that the older man then left the office.

Chapter Eight: Recalling the past

The younger man then put his hands in his head. He was trying to recall the past. He had not much memories of the past. There was a block on his mind. It was as if he had only been born a month ago.

The fact of the matter is he had really been reborn a month ago. Before then he used to answer to the name of Clive Morris. He still answers to that name, but only to the outside world. These days his name is Slave 6. Apparently that is his proper name all along. However only a few people knew this—and they were all women.

He sat there for a few moments and wondered how he found himself in this bizarre position. For the past month he had been doing this a lot lately. It was really strange when you can’t recall memories of your past. A certain few things he knew but large chunks of others he didn’t.

The young man then raised his head. It was now back to business. He had a phone call to make. He had to let his … owner … yes his owner (not his boss), know the news of his latest business deal.

He picked up the phone that was on his table and dialled a number. He waited patiently as he heard a ringing tone and then the line went live.

‘Goddess Rani … it is I, your abject slave, Slave 6’ he said through the mouthpiece of the receiver. His tone was low, almost respectful. ‘I am happy to announce that we have secured the Jamison contract. Yes … congratulations supreme goddess … you have done it again … they were one or two snags but they were my fault entirely … however with the integrity of your grace they had been rectified’.

He paused as he listened to the voice on the other end of the phone. A lot of hard work was done today and he was at the forefront of it all. Still when he spoke to the female voice at the other end of the phone he didn’t once attempt to acknowledge his role in the proceedings. Instead he found himself praising the mysterious female on the other end of the phone, this Goddess Rani. It was as if she did everything and he did nothing.

‘At your place?’ asked the young man through the mouth piece of the phone. ‘Tonight ... yes of course supreme goddess … right away … I shall leave this instant …’

The young man then replaced the handset of the phone and then shuddered. Goddess Rani wanted to see him at her home immediately. He didn’t know why, but he was dreading it. He only hoped that he had not offended her.

Chapter Nine: The sexy new maid

The young man unofficially known as Clive Morris has just arrived at the gate of Rani’s large house. He took the bus there. It was the cheapest option. Taxi’s are expensive and he didn’t want to eat into the company’s budget. Every penny that his company makes belongs to his Goddess Rani.

He could have drove there, but his Goddess Rani had forbidden him to park in her drive. It was a large drive and there was plenty of space but he was told it was reserved for important people only.

He opened the gate, walked up to the large door and then rang the bell. He waited patiently for about a minute. He heard footsteps and the door then opened.

A fairly tall Indian lady opened the door. She was in her late thirties but looked younger. She had long dark hair that hung down to her waist. She was dressed in a plain white sari with matching white blouse. She looked elegant and beautiful.

Clive recognised her at once. He had seen her once before. She was Rani’s new maid and she only recently started work at her house.

‘Er … M-Mistress Kalpana’ stammered Clive. ‘Goddess Rani had summoned me. I believe she has something important to show me’.

The beautiful Indian lady looked at him for about a few seconds. She had a look of contempt in her eyes. It was clear to Clive that she didn’t think much of him.

‘The mistress is in her bedroom at the moment’ she said flatly. ‘She is expecting you. She wants you to present yourself in the living room. She will be down shortly’.

With that she turned and walked away. Clive then entered the house closing the front door behind him. He then went straight to the living room.

Once inside he knew what he must do. He began to strip off. It had been a requirement of Rani that he must remain naked in her presence at all times, unless otherwise instructed.

They had been exceptions to the rule of course, like when he was in the office. That of course was understandable, but in her home it is a different matter. It was mandatory.

He had so far taken off his shirt and had neatly folded it and placed it at a corner of the room. He was now unbuttoning the fly buttons of his trousers when the door suddenly opened.

Clive then froze in fear. He feared that Rani had entered prematurely. He still wasn’t ready to be in her regal presence yet. He was improperly dressed. He feared what she would do to him, as a worthless slave wearing clothes in front of a goddess is the ultimate form of blasphemy.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he realised that the figure that entered the room was not his goddess but the new maid whom he had seen earlier.

He then proceeded to take off his trousers while the maid watched. She had entered the living room to ensure that he was in the appropriate form of dress (i.e. in the nude) for her mistress to receive him.

Soon Clive’s entire clothes—his shirt, trousers, underpants and socks were all folded neatly and placed in the corner of the room.

Clive himself was now kneeling before the beautiful Indian maid as naked as the day he was born, with his head bowed ready to await the arrival of his goddess.

The beautiful Indian maid then looked down at the pathetic form of the naked man that cowered before her. She was looking at him disdainfully, paying particular attention to his limp cock and almost sneered her next words to him.

‘The mistress will be here shortly’ she said scornfully.

With that she turned and left the room. From the corner of his eye, Clive could see the beautiful lady disappearing from the room and closing the door behind her.

He caught a glimpse of the tantalising wiggle of her large shapely buttocks as she strutted out of the room—his limp cock giving an involuntary twitch to acknowledge her well rounded figure.

Chapter Ten: Enter Goddess Rani

Now he was all alone. He wondered what Rani would be wearing this time. Rani always dressed for the occasion. She was always wearing something very sexy and revealing, be it skimpy lingerie or figure hugging designer dresses.

Clive had waited anxiously for only five minutes but it felt longer. The door then opened and—as expected—Goddess Rani then entered.

Although he had his head bowed Clive still caught a glimpse at what she was wearing. She was smartly dressed. It was her typical office gear of a black power suit. Perhaps it was not overtly revealing but it was sexy nevertheless.

He then stared at the ground as he heard the clicking of high heels approach him.

Clive felt his energy drain as his cowering formed then became engulfed in a large shadow. It suddenly became dark. The clicking of heels then stopped. Clive could see a pair of stiletto heels from under his gaze. He knew what to do next.

He then lowered his head and kissed each shoe as a sign of respect and a token of submission to the powerful lady that now owned him.

‘Look at me!’ she sneered.

Slowly he raised his head. Rani was looking down on him. She had her hands on her hips and was smiling ominously. Clive could see that the top three buttons of her blouse were undone, exposing the deep cleavage of her massive breasts.

‘Has the Jamison contract been signed’ she asked him.

‘I-It should be ready on Monday morning’ stammered Clive.

Rani then caught a glimpse of Clive’s cock. Although limp it was slightly stiffening, presumably he caught an eyeful of her deep cleavage. She smiled a very cold smile that made Clive feel uneasy. It was the kind of smile that a snake would make just before it bites you.

Suddenly Rani then lifted up her right feet. She placed her raised stiletto shoe just under Clive’s scrotum. Clive begun to tremble as he fear what this unpredictable and dangerous lady would do next. She was still staring at his cock with a peculiar smile. Clive’s cock begun to wilt slightly. There was a pause before she finally spoke.

‘You know this is a very important contract, one that will benefit me immensely?’

‘T-there is no problems as everything had been verbally agreed’ stammered Clive. ‘The contract will be signed and sealed. You have nothing to fear, o’ great goddess’.

‘Off course I have nothing to fear’ agreed Rani. ‘I am not the one that should be fearful if that contract isn’t signed. It is you’.

Rani begun to waggle her shoe that was under Clive’s scrotum in a rotating motion. It was slow and seductive and had a funny effect on him. His balls were being massaged by her feet and it felt blissful but he was still understandably worried. Despite this, the rotating motion of Rani’s feet made his cock go hard.

‘It will be done, great goddess’ said Clive fearfully. ‘I have everything arranged I will be at the Jamison office first thing Monday morning’.

‘And you better not ruin my big business deal’ said Rani. ‘Or I shall be forced to ruin something of yours’.

As she said the last sentence, she stopped waggling her foot and instead tapped his delicate testicles lightly with the uppers of her hard stiletto shoe. Even though it was only a few light taps, it conveyed Rani’s message clearly. Clive’s hardening cock then wilted quickly and went limp.

To Clive’s relief Rani moved her shoe away from his scrotum.

‘Slave there is someone I like you to meet’ said Rani.

Clive looked up. He was quite puzzled by Rani’s sudden announcement.

‘Actually you might have seen her in one of your previous lives’ said Rani. ‘I have reason to believe you have treated her disrespectfully, but when you will see her now I want you to give her the utmost respect reserved for a goddess. Is that understood?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’.

Clive wasn’t bemused of the things Rani was telling him. The idea of leading previous lives is just something that Clive had fully embraced when he became enslaved to Rani.

It plays a large part of the Hindu style religion that he converted to only a month ago—the one that preaches love, devotion and submission to the Great Goddess Rani and the Great Goddess Geetha.

He knew he had lived past lives, the previous one being that of Clive Morris—a name that he still uses but only informally.

He also knows that the previous lives that he led had all been sinful. It is only in this life that he had seen the errors of his ways and that he had truly been enlightened.

So it didn’t surprise him to hear from Rani that he had been disrespectable to a woman in a previous life. This is a great sin in his new religion as it practised submission to the superior sex.

Still he was seeing this woman again in his enlightened form and so there is plenty of opportunity to repent and make up for the sins committed in his previous life when he was just a lost soul. A bit of penance would harm no one and would go along way in redeeming himself.

Chapter Eleven: Enter Cindy Chase

Rani then shouted out at the open door that was slightly left ajar.

‘You may now come in’

The door then opened and a well dressed lady then entered. Like Rani she was dressed in office gear. This consisted of a black pinstripe jacket and skirt and white blouse. Unlike Rani this attractive lady was white. She had short blonde bobbed hair. She looked very familiar.

Clive watched as she walked up to where he was kneeling. As she walked he tried hard to concentrate on her. He was certain that he knew her.

She sat on a chair that was only about a few yards away from him. She was smiling at him. It was as if she was pleased to see him.

It was then that she spoke for the first time ...

‘Hello Clive’

Since the time he had entered into bondage with Rani and her evil sister, Clive had gotten used to a different lifestyle. The numerous times he been round Rani’s house he had seen and spoken to only women and they had all called him: ‘Slave’.

It is true that he had seen other men in the house as well. But these were just naked slaves like himself and he was forbidden to speak to them.

This is the first time that any of the females in the Padma house had ever called him: ‘Clive’.

A flash then entered his brain. It was if a barrier had been broken. Memories begun to flood into his brain. Long dead memories. He knew who this girl is.

‘Cindy!’ he said.

Over the years Rani and Geetha have enslaved many men with hypnosis. Their conditioning was very strong. Clive however was conditioned in a different way. He had been enslaved through a computer programme that Geetha had created, one that incorporated subliminal messages.

Geetha was always dreaming up new inventive ways of enslaving men through hypnosis and this was just the latest in a long line of procedures that she had been experimenting with.

Although the conditioning of Geetha’s software package was powerful and Clive had been responding successfully to Geetha’s trials of her programme, the procedure was nevertheless still experimental. It is still in its infancy stage and it needed a bit more work.

That was not the only thing causing problems. It is also Clive’s state of mind.

The human mind is a unique device. Everybody’s is different. Over the years Geetha had examined many a mind. Some are easy to control as they are more susceptible to hypnosis while others need a lot more work.

Clive’s brain is one such case. His mind and will had always been strong. During Geetha’s computer based conditioning he had been trying to resist. True, he ultimately succumbed to it, but he was still unlike the other victims of the evil Indian beauty.

Whereas the others had lost the will and memories completely, Clive at least would find himself at odd moments (when he was free from Rani’s demanding workload) sitting down and trying his best to recall the past and trying best to find out how he ended up in the position he now finds himself in.

This stubborn attitude to resist, coupled with the experimental nature of his conditioning had caused him to have a lot more chunks of past memories than all of the men that were enslaved by Geetha.

So far these lost memories lay dormant in his brain. He had been trying to mentally reach these memories for sometime, but without success. All it needed was for something to get it to bubble to the surface.

Meeting that attractive blonde lady and hearing her call out his name had provided the catalyst to bring those memories to the surface.

In some ways it was quite ironic. Geetha had inserted a lot of triggers into the brains of her slaves to strengthen their conditioning. Now however a freak chain of incidents had unwittingly created a trigger that actually broke his conditioning.

Old memories of his past began to flood his brain as Geetha’s conditioning began to fade.

He knew who this lady was. This was the only person that ever truly loved him. This was the only good woman left in the world. She would walk fire for him. It was true that he perhaps hadn’t been treating her the way that she deserved.

She was always there for him and he let her down on many occasions. That didn’t mean he didn’t love her. He loved her more than life itself. He didn’t mean to cause her harm, but things happened that was beyond his control.

He then walked up to where she was sitting. Rani was calm and didn’t say anything. She instead studied the situation very carefully. It dawned on her that something was wrong. Then again Geetha did tell her that when she had enslaved Clive that his enslavement was experimental. Rani was convinced that it had worked. Geetha however was adamant that he must be watched and studied for the next few months to be absolutely sure.

The two former lovers looked deeply into each others eyes. Clive looked down to where Cindy was sitting, his eyes not leaving hers. He loved her more than ever. He had complete faith in this lady. He believed in her. She was his only hope now.

‘Do you remember me Clive?’ asked the pretty blonde.

‘Oh darling yes’ he replied.

‘I had been trying to find you’

‘I … don’t know … what’s been happening to me lately’ said Clive. ‘I am so … confused’.

‘When was the last time you saw me?’ asked Cindy.

Clive’s face then twisted as he tried hard to remember his past. His mind was still blank however.

‘I … don’t … I … can’t’

‘Think darling it is so important’ said Cindy. ‘It is absolutely vital that you remember’.

She was now not smiling and seemed distressed.

‘Gino’s cafeteria!’ he yelled with a hint of triumph. ‘I remember now. You were flying out to Montona for your mother’s birthday the next day’.

‘Oh Clive darling, its working’ said Cindy, her eyes almost tearful. ‘You are doing well, but you must try harder. Do you remember my birthday?’

Again Clive contorted his face as he tried to focus on his past.

‘Yes’ he shrieked. ‘It was your thirty-eighth’

‘Oh Clive darling’ said Cindy in highly emotional tones.

Chapter Twelve: Mistress Cynthia

Rani was watching this with interest. The scene being played out to her was not good. In fact it brings all of Geetha’s enthusiasm for hypnotic experimentation into disrepute.

She was however quite calm in these difficult set of circumstances. She was visually noting everything down, mentally noting down all the actions and reactions of Clive and Cindy and of everything that was said between them.

She was going to have to compile a report to show to Geetha afterwards. Personally she rather had told her what she had seen, but Geetha had always been someone that is formal and professional.

‘You cooked and prepared dinner that night’ said Clive tearfully. ‘You wanted that night to be special for the both of us. But I blew it, like I always do. I am so sorry. You had never ever forgiven me for that night’.

‘And too right too you ungrateful despicable bastard!’ said Cindy in sharp tones that took not just Clive by surprise but the watching Rani as well. ‘I hadn’t forgiven you for that night along with the hundreds of other times you fucked up’.

The way Cindy had changed her tone and approach was so unexpected and spontaneous.

‘But Cindy … I …’

‘I have found someone that can treat me a whole lot better’ said Cindy, interrupting her former lover in mid sentence. Her voice was now calmer and softer. ‘You don’t deserve me …’

She paused for a moment before she suddenly exploded.

‘Hit the floor slave and get that tongue out and give my footwear a dam good licking!’ she barked. ‘I want to see them spotless’.

Clive then found himself sinking and slowly dropping to his knees. It was an involuntary action. It was almost as if some force was pushing him down. He looked around as he fell to his knees. He tried to protest and plead with Cindy but he couldn’t open his mouth.

When his knees finally made contact with the floor, a funny sensation then engulfed him. The old dormant memories in his brain that had just bubbled to the surface of his conscious mind then suddenly melted away. His earlier hypnotic conditioning then returned to him. It was now even more powerful than ever.

Within seconds it was all over. The old Clive was gone completely. The one thing that was keeping his will together had let him down and hence he was forced to loose the fight. The woman that he had put so much faith in had deserted him when he needed her most, just as he had done to her on many occasions.

He then looked up and saw the beautiful smartly dressed blonde lady. He didn’t recognise her at all now. All he saw was the new mistress that he must serve.

His motionless head then lowered slowly as it descended to her outstretched shoes. The blonde looked down coldly at her new slave who used to be her lover as he begun to slowly lick away at her shoe. His blank face stared emotionlessly at her foot as his tongue flickered at her leather uppers.

Chapter Thirteen: Rani’s plans for the future

Rani was watching the interaction with keen interest. She was smiling in satisfaction. Her pussy was already going all wet from witnessing the sudden turnaround of events.

For Rani’s part she was somewhat relieved. She had just spent a few hours ‘educating’ her new found friend with all her ideas. When she saw her getting emotional with the young man she had earlier enslaved she really thought it was all in vain.

‘How did I do?’ asked Cindy to her new found mentor.

‘You were magnificent my dear’ replied Rani.

‘I thought you said you had him under’ said Cindy. ‘He knew who I was and he remembered the last time he saw me, amongst various other memories’.

‘Yes … I agree’ said Rani. ‘A slight glitch … I need to speak to Geetha about this later on … he needs to be fully checked out’.

‘What is going to happen now?’ asked Cindy.

Rani paused for a few seconds before she replied to her friend’s question.

‘He hurt you pretty badly that night, didn’t he?’

‘He supposed to come to my flat to celebrate my birthday’ said Cindy.

‘So what about the other times that he had let you down?’

‘There had been lots’

‘Name some’

‘Does it matter?’

‘It matters to me’

‘Why?’

‘So I can punish him accordingly afterwards?’

‘Is that necessary?’

‘Of course it is’ replied Rani. ‘You know I will never ever treat you like that’.

‘But to punish him …?’

‘He deserves it’ said Rani contemptibly. ‘All of his kind deserves it’.

Cindy then looked at Rani sharply.

‘Don’t you like men at all?’

Rani’s face then broke into a smile.

‘Well I suppose they have their uses’.

‘That is not what I meant’ said Cindy. ‘I mean on an intimate level’.

Rani then laughed for a few seconds.

‘I have had my fair share of men’ she said with a giggle. ‘I suppose it had been fun at times but …’

‘But what?’

Rani paused for a few seconds as she thought how best to answer Cindy’s question.

‘Look around you my dear and tell me what do you see?’

Rani’s unusual response caught Cindy unaware.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Cindy.

‘I mean look around and tell me what you see?’

Cindy looked around the large living room as her former lover continued to lick away at her shoes.

‘I don’t know what to say …’ said Cindy. ‘It’s a large … living room’.

‘Attractive living room …?’ asked Rani.

‘I would say so … yes’ agreed Cindy.

‘Sofas and chairs … beautiful enough?’

‘Yes … they are nice’.

‘What do you think of the television set?’

‘It is huge’.

‘Expensively looking?’

‘Yes … I imagine so … with something that size …’

‘My office … how do you like?’

‘Well it is big as well’.

‘You have seen my computer at my desk’ said Rani. ‘It is the very latest model. It is upgraded at least once a month’.

‘That is a bit too much, isn’t it?’.

‘I want to be up to scratch with everything’

‘Look could you tell me why you are asking me all these questions’.

‘Is there anything in this room that is out of place?’

Cindy looked around the room carefully.

‘No … everything appeared to be just fine’ she said. ‘What is this all about?’

‘Can’t you tell the type of person I am’ said Rani. ‘You have seen my car. You have seen my jewellery. You have seen my expensive Rolex watch’.

‘I don’t understand’ said Cindy.

‘Everything that I buy and use is of the highest quality’ said Rani. ‘I expect nothing less’.

‘You certainly are lavish, I will give you that’ agreed Cindy.

‘It is the same with men’ said Rani. ‘I don’t have much time for them because they are inferior. I prefer women because they are of a higher quality and they give me so much satisfaction’.

‘That is a funny way of looking at it’.

‘It is true’ said Rani. ‘Men are only useful if they are under our control. We can get the best out of them. They need to be dominated by women. It is a fact’.

‘What are you saying?’

‘Look at this cretin’ said Rani pointing to the naked man at Cindy’s feet. ‘He has let you down, on more than one occasion hasn’t he?’

‘Yes but …’

‘Just let me deal with him and he will never ever forget your birthday ever again’ said Rani. ‘He will work so much better; he will be more efficient and productive’.

‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘They need us to show them the way’ said Rani. ‘Without us they are nothing’.

Cindy began to giggle.

‘This is no laughing matter’ said Rani in a tone that hinted annoyance. ‘You have been misled and have a lot to learn’.

‘But you are not making sense’ said Cindy. ‘How do I have a lot to learn?’

‘Like I said before, you are too nice to them’ said Rani. ‘I can read you like a book. You behave this way, because you probably had a difficult childhood and thus you are probably looking for security’.

‘T-That is not true’ protested Rani.

‘They take advantage of women like you’ said Rani.

‘I still think you are …’

‘Just stick with me and I will show you a better way of life’ said Rani, interrupting her friend in mid-sentence. ‘You will be very happy as no one will ever walk over you. I will look after you and see to it that they will never hurt you ever again’.

‘I am not as tough as you, you know that don’t you?’

‘You are tough, it is just that you don’t know it’ said Rani. ‘Look at the way you have dealt with this cretin just a few minutes ago. It proves that the potential is there, it is just the case of bringing it out of you’.

‘So it relies on training?’ asked Cindy.

‘A part of it … yes’.

There was a pause as Rani noticed the perplexed look on Cindy’s face.

‘What is the matter?’

‘I don’t know’ said Cindy. ‘This whole new empire you are trying to create …’

‘What about it?’

‘The one where men are put in the rightful places’.

‘Yes’.

‘It involves seducing them and hypnotising them against their will, into your way of thinking’.

‘It is the only way’.

‘Really?’

‘Believe me it is’.

‘And you think that I too can learn this art?’

‘Of course’ said Rani. ‘You and I are so alike. We are beautiful and we are a lot younger than we look. We both could attract men young enough to be our sons. We are one of the same’.

Cindy smiled at Rani. She made her feel good, although doubts and insecurities were still plaguing her mind.

‘Tonight we will enjoy ourselves’ continued Rani. ‘But tomorrow I will fetch my sister here and she will give you a few basic lessons to begin with’.

‘I don’t think I am up to it’ said Cindy. ‘I was never a good learner’.

‘It is simple to learn’ said Rani. ‘You only have to look at Pavani’.

‘Who the hell is Pavani?’ asked Cindy.

‘She used to be my maid’ said Rani. ‘She was a complete amateur and now she is an expert on hypnosis. And what is more she taught herself’.

‘You mean your sister didn’t educate her?’

‘Well she had some help from Geetha eventually’ admitted Rani. ‘But that was for the most advance stuff. To begin with Pavani worked alone and did her own research’.

‘But did she had any success?’ asked Cindy. ‘Did she enslave anyone?’

‘She took control of Slave 9’

‘Slave 9?’

‘He used to be my stepson’ said Rani. ‘That is until Geetha enslaved him’.

‘And this Pavani took control of someone that Geetha hypnotised?’

‘Yes that is right, she broke Geetha’s conditioning in the process’ said Rani. ‘It was something of a miracle. I never thought that I will live to see the day that someone will ever do that. And to cap it all off, it was by someone who is a novice at hypnosis’.

‘You are joking’ said Cindy with a chuckle.

‘No my dear I am deadly serious’ said Rani. ‘She is always boasting to me about how no one could break her hypnotic hold and since that day Pavani took control of slave 9 I haven’t stop teasing her about it’.

Cindy and Rani were now giggling uncontrollably.

‘You see anyone could learn hypnosis’ said Rani. ‘It will take a bit of time but in the end it would be worth it’.

Cindy looked down at the naked man before her. He had stop licking away at her shoes. Cindy then examined her footwear and realised that it was glistening like the sun. He had done a good job, better than the capital’s professional shoe polishers.

The young man looked at her. His eyes seemed to be pleading with her. It was as if he was begging her not to be seduced by Rani’s evil ideas and to give him another chance.

Cindy noticed the look on his face but she was unconcerned. The days when those young pleading brown eyes would melt her heart were long gone. She had become attracted to all of Rani’s evil ideas. Rani had seduced this innocent rose to her sinister world of domination and enslavement and had unleashed the dark side of her nature.

‘Do you think I could enslave a man myself’ asked Cindy as she looked down on the pathetic young man that used to be her lover. She had already changed completely and her pussy was already dripping wet at the thought of bringing down another man.

‘I will teach you a few things tonight and tomorrow we will call Geetha over’ said Rani. ‘After tonight you will be buzzing with confidence. You will be certain that you can have any man’.

Cindy then looked down at her former lover and laughed evilly. Tears then began to roll down the naked man’s cheeks …

Epilogue

It was the early hours of the morning. The streets of Central London were dark and deserted.

The old tramp was still sitting in the same street bench fast asleep. Next to him, stacked neatly in a pile was a set of empty beer cans. He had of course had been sleeping off the outcome of Cindy’s earlier act of charity.

Unlike the previous few evenings there was no distant howl of the wind in the air. Instead the whole deserted place was dead. So quiet and tranquil you wouldn’t even hear a pin drop.

The tramp had a smile etched on his face as he lay soundly asleep on the bench. He had already made plans to move on that very morning. He had enjoyed his short stay in this part of London immensely. The place was nice and the people were generous.

He could have stayed there forever but then he would be outstaying his welcome. No. The time was right to move on and experience something new and as soon as dawn is breaking he will do just that.

Just then he heard a faint rumbling sound in the distance. Of course being an expert in the sounds of the inner streets of London, he knew straight away that this was the sound of a motorised vehicle.

At this point it was too early to tell what it was exactly. The vehicle hadn’t come close enough yet. It was still some streets away but he knew it would be heading towards his direction soon, as the noise it made seemed to be increasing in volume.

Judging by the sound it was certainly a car of some sort and not just a lorry or a truck.

The old tramp finally opened his eyes. He was surprised to see the street still dark. He knew that it must have been about four or five o’clock as the street lamps were still illuminated.

Since he heard the rumbling sound in the distance he actually thought it was around six or seven in the morning. This is when the traffic started to pick up—usually commuters who were leaving early for work and this would have been his cue to get ready to leave.

He frowned to himself. There were still a few hours to go. He didn’t bother going back to sleep as he was now already awake.

The sound was loud enough for the old tramp to determine that it was a large car. Even the most insignificant of people have their own unique talent and this was his. No one in the world had hearing like him.

The sound was now so loud that the old man could tell that whatever that is that made it, would be pulling into the street at any moment.

‘The good old fashion black London cab’ he muttered under his breath.

Just at that moment a large black cab had pulled into the street.

‘Yess!’ he exclaimed triumphantly.

He had been right again. He was ever hardly wrong.

He smiled as it pulled in and parked up at the other side of the street just opposite to where he was sitting.

The door of the cab then opened and a young woman stepped out. He recognised her immediately. It was that kind and beautiful blonde girl he saw some two nights ago. The English Rose.

As usual she was dressed smartly. He was pleased to see her again, not at least for the fact that she could have slipped him a few more coins for the road.

She seemed a lot cheerful now. She was smiling. Her smile was radiant.

As he watched her he was startled to see another figure step out of the cab. This was an Indian lady similarly dressed as the blond girl. The Indian woman then affectionately gripped the blond girl’s arm as she paid the cab driver.

The driver then gave her change and she immediately turned away without giving him a second look. The cab then sped of.

The old man studied both women carefully, paying particular attention to the Indian lady. She was also very attractive.

The two girls looked deeply in each others eyes and then kissed gently full on the lips. The kiss was just a short peck but it still startled the old man.

Could they have been lesbians? They did after all kiss each other on the lips. Nope. That doesn’t mean they are lovers. From his broad experience of women, he knew that girls have often affectionately kissed each other in the lips in a playful manner.

He found it strange that girls can kiss each other in such a way and it can be considered harmless and yet if men did it, it could be seen as something more deep.

He watched as they crossed the street together. As before the old man smiled at them and nodded politely. The blonde girl was smiling but something was different.

The last time he smiled at her she smiled back at him even though it was a false smile she was still trying to be polite. This time however she wasn’t returning his smile. True she was smiling but not at him. She wasn’t even paying attention to him. The smile though unlike the last time he saw her, was genuine and she seemed to be in good spirits.

It was only when they got to the other side of the road, and were standing a short distance away from his bench that they finally noticed him.

‘What about him?’ the blonde told her companion as she pointed at the old man’s direction. ‘I could have him, y’know. After what you have taught me, I could do anyone if I wanted to’.

It was the first time the old man heard her speak and he was a little disappointed to hear her unmistakable American accent. The girl was a Yank.

Still who cares? But what does she meant when she said that she ‘could have him?!’

He didn’t know how the Americans interpreted that phrase but where he had been brought up that phrase could only mean one thing … and it was too impossible to contemplate, unless of course the girl had strange taste in men or that she was seriously unwell!

Her Indian friend looked at the old tramp carefully.

‘Are you trying to be funny’ she told her blonde friend.

The tramp wasn’t offended by this remark—he actually was quite used to it. To be truthful he probably would have asked the American girl the same question.

‘Why what’s wrong?’ replied the blonde girl.

‘Young lady you have a lot to learn’ said the Indian lady. ‘What did I say about the attributes of our potential merchandise should consist of?’

The blonde girl then giggled and placed a finger in her mouth in a mocking exaggerated gesture as if to indicate deep thought.

‘Umm … well … they got to be young, rich and … er … physically fit?’ she said with a chuckle.

‘And perhaps not so smelly’ replied her companion.

‘Oh how very charming’ muttered the old tramp under his breath.

He still wasn’t offended and in fact had found the whole thing quite amusing. He figured that the two girls were clowning around although he found some of the things they said quite bizarre.

‘Come on’ said the Indian girl to her companion. ‘You did promise me a cup of tea’.

The tramp watched as he saw the two girls walk past him hand in hand without giving him a second glance.

As he saw them ascend the short flight of stairs that led to the apartment of the blonde girl, a few things became clear to him.

The blonde girl seemed to have lost all of her generous streak as it dawned on him that she didn’t spare him a few coins. In fact he remembered at the last moment that she didn’t tip the cab driver as (unlike the last time he saw her) she actually insisted on getting the change for her fare.

Maybe because she got over whatever that distressed her deeply the previous Friday and was so overjoyed that her good nature had deserted her.

The strange thing was that although the tramp was sad to see her open her mouth and hear her strong American drawl, her Indian companion had a strong clear cut, upper class English accent. Perhaps the beautiful Indian lady was born and raised in England? Yes an English Rose of Indian extraction.

The two women were now at the top of the stairs. They again faced each other and looked deeply into each others eyes.

The old man again studied them carefully. They were certainly not lesbians he thought to himself.

The two women then brought their faces forward and their lips together and kissed. This time however it was more passionate and deep.

As the tramp watched in bewilderment he could see their tongues probing each others mouths. They kissed each other for a good minute before disappearing into the old building leaving the old tramp speechless …

The End …