The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clinching the Deal

(D/s, MM/F, foot fetish)

Burns looked up from his desk to see the highly efficient Jessica Hartley, hovering in the doorway. Jessica carried an IBM notebook; ready, as always, to take down her boss’ every word. The perfectly poised secretary wore an expectant smile on her pretty face, a pair of thick-rimmed glasses perched low on her nose, and not a stitch of clothing—save for the 3″ high heels on her bare feet.

Burns smiled, pleased to note that the tall, stately brunette had once again automatically obeyed the unspoken order that was now firmly embedded in her subconscious—an order she was quite unaware of, yet one she instinctively obeyed...whenever she heard the triggering words. By now, Burns need only buzz his attractive assistant on the intercom, summoning for her “special duties,” and Jessica would promptly drop whatever she was doing and go straight to the walk-in closet in her office. There she would completely disrobe and neatly stow her clothes. Then she would answer her boss’ summons as required—wearing nothing but her shoes.

It would never occur to Jessica to question why she should find herself performing her office duties in the nude. It was simply a condition of her employment. She was sure it had had all been explained to her when she first started work at the company, and to Jessica, it made perfect sense. And although, on occasion, a vague, niggling thought intruded telling her that there was some thing wrong here, something terribly wrong, the half-formed voice of caution was immediately drown in the warm and fuzzy feeling the words “special duties” sent flooding through her suddenly weakened body, and the overwhelming surge of lust that quickly followed.

She remembered her first day on the new job, when Mr. Burns had escorted her into the dimly lit viewing room so that she might watch the company’s video. It was required of all new employees. She sat comfortably cradled in the deep pillows of a massive easy chair. Before her in the darkened room sat a big screen TV, oddly, the only other piece of furniture in the room. Burns explained that the video began rather slowly, but she was not to let her attention stray. She would be tested on what she saw, so she must pay close attention. In no case was she to take her eyes off the screen, even for a second. Jessica, very much wanting to please her new boss, sat up alertly, staring wide-eyed at the screen, just as she had been instructed to do.

Then he turned off the lights, backed out of the small room, and quietly closed the door behind him with a muffled click. In a minute or so there was music and the video exploded onto the screen in a blaze of brightly colored lights. Jessica felt herself relaxing as the lights began to dance: a strange slow rhythmic dance of pulsing lights. “How pretty” she remembered thinking. The funny thing was she really couldn’t remember much else about the video. In fact, that was the last thing she remembered thinking—“how pretty.”

* * *

“Come in, Jessica. I want to fill you in about a meeting I have with a client this afternoon. A very important meeting. It’s with a Mr. Carlyle, who represents ITTO, a consortium of some very powerful Japanese businessmen who have shown an interest in our operations. His recommendations could be worth quite a lot of money to us, so we must treat him nicely. He’s to be here at 2, and I want to be sure he receives the VIP treatment. The minute he arrives, you are to go to the reception desk to greet him, and then personally escort him back to my office. Be sure to smile, and welcome his graciously. I expect you to be your usual courteous and polite self. Once you’ve brought him here, go back to your office and wait for my call. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mr. Burns.” The naked woman nodded differentially, her blue eyes bright and alert, eager to be of service.

“Good girl.” Burns smiled his approval at her, letting his eyes rake down that long, sleek body, those succulent, small mounded breasts, that flat belly, and the wispy dark-haired bush between the girl’s legs. He pushed his chair back from the desk, and gestured to his waiting secretary. “Now come over here and sit on my lap. We have some time till lunch, and I think I should like to play with your tits.”

* * *

Long accustomed to the highest levels of the corporate world with its posh boardrooms, exclusive country clubs, and private jets, Logan Carlyle was not a man to be easily impressed. So, as he waited, he gazed on the expensive, modern decor of the Company’s executive suite without much apparent interest. However, a look of definite interest came to his steely eyes when a stunning brunette came through the double doors to welcome him. She was poised imperiously in her high heels, moving with the stately grace of a high fashion model advancing down the runway.

His eyes were immediately drawn to a set of tall gorgeous legs encased in darkly-tinted nylon; much of their smoothly sleek feminine contours left to be admired by a tightly narrow skirt that ended halfway down a pair of superb thighs. The pale mauve of a frilly silken blouse under the matching jacket softened the severe lines of the neatly tailored navy business suit that defined the perfectly groomed woman’s trim youthful figure. He looked up to find her big blue eyes engaging his with sparkling interest; a ready smile came to those wide, neatly chiseled lips.

She came close to him, greeted him by name, and asked if he would please follow her. It was an invitation no red-blooded man could possibly refuse. Logan would have followed this beautiful girl to hell! As she escorted him down a thickly carpeted hallway, the man caught a whiff of her intoxicating scent, and it was all he could do to resist the urge to let his dangling hand come up to cup the girl’s skirted rump as it swayed so seductively, so near at hand.

Burns stood up to greet him, and as the two men shook hands Burns saw that his guest was having trouble tearing his eyes away from his lovely secretary. He knew at that instant that he has his man! The plan was bound to work.

The secretary was sent for coffee and the two men adjourned to a leather couch behind a glass coffee table where they might make small talk while they waited for their coffee. Soon Jessica returned with a tray containing a carafe and two china cups. The watched her while she poured and when she reached down to serve Logan his coffee, his eyes caressed the long, leggy brunette, briefly met those sparkling blue eyes, studied the upswept hair pulled back from her oval face and neatly pinned in place, the smiling lips; he couldn’t help smiling back at her.

She was dismissed, gave a slight bow of her neatly groomed head, and left them with that dazzling smile of hers. The two males turned as one to watch the sashaying female figure retreating, and only when she closed the door behind her, did they shake off that pleasant distraction. They were, after all, here to make a deal.

Burns knew that the Japanese had sent Logan for this job because he was an aggressive, hard-nosed negotiator. He also knew of Logan’s reputation as ass hound, a weakness he fully intended to exploit when the time was right. Burns, too, was a tough negotiator and he knew that in such matters, where the stakes were this high, timing was often crucial.

The two men got down to business; proposal and was quickly met counterproposal, each vying for some small advantage, suspicious of what the other had to offer. Later teams of lawyers would draw up the papers and everything would be gone over again with a fine-toothed comb, but for now the two executives had been fully empowered to make the deal, and each one knew it.

They had been at it for more than an hour, and seemed to have reached an impasse over residual rights when Burns, attempting to pour more coffee, found the small carafe empty. He proposed a break. Would his guest like a little more coffee? Logan nodded, leaned back, and lit a cigarette, while Burns went to his desk, tapped the intercom key and told the answering secretary that she was needed for “special duties,” and that she was to bring a fresh pot of coffee with her.

Logan found the phrase mildly curious, but he shifted back to relax and enjoy the reappearance of the lovely creature Burns employed, idly wondering what it would take to get the girl to join his firm as his executive secretary. He causally mentioned something about Jessica, and Burns was soon singing her praises, agreeing that she was rare secretary: both competent, marvelously efficient, and lovely to look at. At that moment, as if on cue, the door opened and the object of their conversation came in carrying a pot of coffee and wearing nothing but her shoes.

“Sonovabitch,” Logan breathed, in wide-eyed astonishment. The girl seemed not to have heard his remark; she was not in the least bit fazed by his bewildered reaction. She just sauntered in buck naked, perfectly poised, not the least bit embarrassed or self-conscious by presenting herself as nature intended. She stopped before him with head held high, a vacant stare on her pretty face, her eyes blank as though set on some distant horizon, She might have been a lovely robot, mechanically pouring coffee for the stunned guest who say back, gaping in wonder.

“What...the hell? What’s going on?” he managed to sputter out once he found his voice. The nude secretary, going about her serving duties, had now turned away to fill her boss’ cup, unassumingly giving their gaping guest a choice view of her jutting behind.

Burns was grinning from ear to ear, hardly able to contain himself. “I though you might enjoy seeing a little more of our Miss Jessica.”

Logan turned to his grinning host “What is this?!” he hissed.

“Relax, Logan. I just wondered what it would take to get you to see things our way on those nasty ol’ residuals. And it occurred to me that Jessica here might be able to help change your mind. You see, she’s only too eager to help out, doing whatever it takes to clinch a deal. She’s not only a loyal employee, but also a smart businesswoman,” he said beaming at his astonished guest. He turned to look up at the waiting nude. “Aren’t you, Jessica?”

“Yes Sir,” the voice came out in a dull monotone. Like the expression on her face it was flat, without emotion, and Logan wondered if the girl had been drugged. He stared up at the naked woman who stood patiently waiting for orders, a small chrome coffeepot held in both hands.

“But..how?!!”

Burns chuckled. “Let me tell you a little secret, Logan. It concerns a bit of work we did sometime back for the government, well the CIA actually....”

And so Burns went on to tell the story of how certain mind altering experiments had been prematurely shut down, just when they were showing some glimmer of promise: victim of Washington’s stupidity and an unexpected funding cut. Or at least Washington thought the project had been terminated. But Burns had quietly kept the work alive, took personal charge of the project, and soon found certain experimental results to be extremely useful in what he called “employee relations.” This was a top secret part of the company’s work, known only to him and a few scientists, and it was these experiments that he felt sure would interest Logan and his Japanese masters. He had prepared a demonstration.

Now he turned to the standing secretary. “Jessica Dear, put the coffee down and go to Mr. Carlyle.” The girl obediently set the chrome pot down on the glass table and walked over to stand before their guest, her hands loosely at her sides, shoulders squared, and head held high, her big blue eyes staring into space over his head. Logan gazed up at the vision of sheer loveliness offering herself to him in all her naked splendor.

His eyes took in that long and leggy figure, the lanky arms and lithe chest that sported a pair of modest breasts: small and slightly mounded with neat crescent undercurves and generous nipples that protruded in saucy invitation. His scrutiny fell down the lean body, slender hips, flattened belly to the soft mound of a richly furred vulva, a dark-haired pussy tucked between those sleek thighs.

Burns interrupted his reverie. “Well, what do you think? I hear you’ve got quite an eye for the ladies, I’d be interested in knowing your opinion of our Jessica?”

“What do you expect me to say? She’s beautiful,” Logan concluded simply, his eyes flickering up to the expressionless face.

“Yeah, she is isn’t she? Quite a piece of work! And sexy too! When she’s like this, she’s incredibly horny; she’ll go after anything in a pair of pants! Even the slightest touch will turn her on. Ain’t that right, Jessie?”

Logan looked up at the attractive brunette. If the woman found the raunchy words humiliating, her set features showed not the slightest sign of disturbance. She stood there, at loose attention, waiting to serve. “Yes Sir,” the answer came in the same flat, lifeless tone. For Logan it was all so incredibly amazing, he could only stare in disbelief.

“And some hot body, huh?” Burns continued. Wouldn’t you just die to have those dynamite legs wrapped around you? And what do you think of those cute boobs of hers. Floppy lttle titties. Unbelievably sensitive. All you have to do is play them a little, and she goes absolutely crazy. And what about that ass of hers? Gorgeous! Here. Jessica, turn around and show Mr. Carlyle your ass.”

The girl obediently turned in place, presenting her pert, high-set buttocks only inches away from the seated man.

“Bend over. Hands on knees.”

Jessica widened her stance and bent down, obediently assuming the lewd pose thrusting her naked bottom back, practically into Logan’s astonished face. Burns laughed, enjoying himself immensely.

“Okay, that’s enough. Now straighten up and turn around.” She turned like a mechanical doll atop a music box. There was a pause while Logan looked from the amazing girl to the grinning guy.

“Well, Logan, do you think Jessica here can help you see things our way on those residuals?”

* * *

The naked girl knelt at his feet, while Logan eased back into the deep cushions of the small couch. He looked down on her bowed head, the even strands of dark hair pulled back, stretched tautly and imprisoned between the jaws of a clamping barrette. His eyes caressed the huddled shoulders of the kneeling woman.

Jessica had been instructed to make their guest comfortable; to remove his shoes and socks, and that’s what she was now doing, as Logan watched through half-lidded eyes, his body tingling with barely suppressed excitement, all the while sporting an enormous erection. Burns sat to one side, clearly enjoying the show, calmly giving his able assistant detailed instructions which were followed to the letter. Now Jessica sat back with her heels tucked under her bottom, and placed one of Logan’s bare feet in her lap.

“Jessica is really very talented. And I know she’s so very grateful for your help with the ITTO deal. Go on, Jessie, use your mouth and lips and tongue. Show our guest just how much we appreciate his help.”

The kneeling woman cupped the heel of the foot she had cradled in her lap, raised it, and submissively lowered her head, bringing her lips down to the top of the foot, to plant a kiss there and then run her wet flattened tongue slowly up and down, licking her way to toes that curled with exquisite pleasure. The sprawled back man gave a strangled moan as he wiggled helplessly in his chair.

He eased back and closed his eyes as he felt warm soft lips engulf his big toe, suck gently. And when he felt her wet tongue licking between his toes; he groaned in ecstasy, and twisted in his seat.

After several excruciating seconds of this sweet torture, her lips abandon him. He opened his eyes to look down and find the blue-eyed girl looking up at him. She raised his bare foot and placed the sole flat against her lithe bosom. Logan smiled and began moving his foot in slow circles, playing with the girl’s floppy tits. She closed her eyes and groaned. He singled out her right breast, pressed into the pliant mound, wiggling his toes and delighting in the feel of the softly yielding tittie flesh. This caused her to her arch back; her shoulders squirmed in sensual heat.

Suddenly she clutched his foot in both hands and leaned hard against him, mashing her soft smooth chest against the sole of his extended foot, and she gave out with a low, plaintive moan. Logan watched in wide-eyed surprise as the kneeling secretary began lightly jogging up and down, rubbing her pliant breasts all over the sole of his extended foot, making tiny whimpering noises. He looked to Burns. The other guy had a wicked grin on his face; he gave his guest a conspiratorial wink.

Both men realized that the attractive brunette was really hot by now, was getting more aroused by the second, powerfully turned on by all this breast stimulation. Jessica had a dreamy expression on her flushed face. Her eyes were closed and she was panting through her opened mouth like a racehorse in the final heat. She threw back her head; clutched the foot to her chest. She jogged up and down; moving her rubbery tits all over the bottom of the guy’s foot.

Her moans were coming low and throaty, the passionate moans of woman in heat, sounds that electrified both men with the erotic realization that they were witnessing a healthy, beautiful girl being caught up in the grip of a powerful orgasm.

Suddenly, the woman jacked up onto her knees, and still holding the man’s foot captive clutched in both hands, she quickly inserted it between her parted legs, and with a massive pelvic thrust rode up onto the stiffened toes. She gave out a single, tight-lipped grunt as she shoved the stiffening foot into her splayed crotch and then ground down on Logan’s bare foot.

Logan, wildly thrilled, jammed his toes into the sopping wet pussy and to his surprise his throbbing penis suddenly erupted, and he creamed his pants like some sweaty horny teenager who had lost all control at the first elicit touch of his date. The raging woman who rode his bare foot, was not far behind. She threw back her head and came with a yelp, grinding her crotch down with desperate, pounding urgency, as the onrushing climax racked her shuddering body.

Logan let his foot fall to the carpeted floor, and Jessica immediately squirmed up, to collapse over his legs, and lay there limp and depleted, with her head in his lap. Logan let his hand rest lightly on her hair, feeling the warm and weight of her head through his pants as it rested only inches from where his still-twitching cock dribbled the last residue of his sperm into his sticky underwear.

Logan’s fingers played in the fine silky hair, then moved down to caress Jessica’s naked shoulders, still warm and heaving in gentle undulations while both of them gradually came back to earth. Weakened, satiated, and still breathing heavily, he turned to his host. The two men exchanged knowing glances. Burns nodded.

“Well, Logan, do we have a deal?”

The End