The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cliché Chronicles: Practical Demonstration

“And wide awake!”

Abby heard the snap of his fingers and jolted awake with a start. Sitting up straight in her chair and pulling the dark red hair out of her eyes she looked around confused as the room erupted into applause and some light laughter.

She was sitting in a chair at the front of her Intro to Psych class as 60 other students starred down at her clapping. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked behind her to see Professor Locke stuffing an old pocket watch into his pocket. Abby had a rush of memories flood back to her; she had been sitting in class chatting with her friends, then Professor Locke announcing he would be doing a hypnosis demonstration today and would be running a test first.

She remembered squeezing her hands together and imagining glue being poured over them as they became impossible to pull apart. She then remembered feeling relaxed as she was told about how heavy her hands were growing and how the lower her hands sank into her lap the sleepier she would get. After a few moments her hands grew too heavy and her eyes slid shut. After that it was a lot foggier.

Brief images appeared in her mind as she went back to her seat and the professor began assigning the weeks homework. Images of moments like being asked to come to the front of the class to sit, then feeling overwhelmed with sleep as she stared at a watch dangled before her eyes. Then she believed that Professor Locke’s TA, Shelly, was wearing a pair of mutant shoes that wanted to eat her feet and heard the laughter as she tried to take them off of her. Another flash of her counting up and realizing she had 11 fingers, followed by thinking that she was in the presence of her celebrity crush, only to awaken to realize she was hugging and clinging to a stool. Finally she awoke for good right there in the chair Professor Locke was now standing over as the bell rang and dismissed the class.

“Abby, i had no idea you had such a thing for bar stools!” her friend Sam said, causing their small group to laugh as they gathered their things.

“Yeah me neither—god, that was so weird,” replied Abby.

“What did it feel like?” Leah asked excitedly. “I wasn’t able to go under,” the tall blonde said with a small frown.

“Kind of weird, honestly. The book says being hypnotized is like being hyper aware or focused, but I had no idea what was going on, I just had to do whatever he said.”

“Kinda hot,” replied Sam, zipping up her bag.

“Yeah, he’s pretty cute, I wouldn’t mind him bossing me around a little,” Leah said, blushing a little while Sam giggled. Abby shook her head at her two horn-dog friends, then laughed as she slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Abby, would you mind holding after class for a few minutes?”

Abby turned to see Professor Locke looking up at her from the bottom of the circular classroom, he appeared to be holding her assignment from last week.

“Oh no,” she mumbled, “I can do that,” she replied as she descended the stairs.

“Don’t make the bar stool too jealous!” Sam shouted after her.

Abby blushed hard as she approached Professor Locke and they waited for the rest of the students to file out. He was a looker, she had to admit. Blonde hair, freckles, wide shoulders, soft blue eyes. She often though he wouldn’t look out of place at a surf board shop if he never became a professor.

Once the door shut behind the final student Professor Locke took a seat behind his desk. Abby stood there somewhat awkwardly waiting to find out what this was about, worried that she had tanked the last assignment.

“Er, Professor, is this about my paper? Because I understand that differentiating brainwaves isn’t my strong suit, but I sti—”

“No, no, nothing like that,” he said waiving his hand, “I just wanted to see how you were doing after the demonstration. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,” she said, “a little embarrassed that I couldn’t stay awake, I’m not really sure what came over me, I wasn’t even trying to go under.”

“Oh, well, that’s to be expected, you have such an inquisitive and bright personality, Abby. But trance can be a little intense for some people, I just wanted to make sure you were feeling alright.”

“I feel fine,” she said with a small smile, flattered at both the compliments and his concern, “but thank you for making sure.”

He smiled back as he looked her over.

“Wonderful! Thank you for being a good sport about things today as well.”

“Well truth be told I can’t even really remember most of what happened after you started using the watch.”

“This watch right here?”

Professor Locke withdrew the same pocket watch from his pocket and held it out before the much smaller student. Abby’s eyes locked on instantly and she nodded. The professor smiled.

“Some studies have shown that, while cheesy, things like pocket watches and spirals are still great hypnosis tools because people associate being hypnotized with theses and their brains just do the heavy lifting. Some people might even just naturally find themselves drawn to them, they simply allow themselves to relax and follow because that is what’s supposed to happen.”

“Yeah, makes sense,” Abby said nodding, unaware that her shoulders were already starting to relax and her facial features were growing a little slack.

“Yes, the human mind can be very mysterious when you start poking and prodding it. You would be surprised what your brain can allow yourself to think, or even how it can trick you into believe certain truths are or aren’t real.”

“How so?” Abby asked, her curiosity piqued.

“Well take yourself for example. You were just sitting in class, listening to my demonstration without any intention of being hypnotized, but it just happened. Despite your intention to observe and watch, your mind absorbed my instructions easily, and before you know it you were completely focused on my words, completely focused on how soothing my instructions were, weren’t you?” he asked, his voice low and smooth, the same voice he used during his induction.

“Uh yeah, it was really easy,” she responded a little slowly, eyes still locked onto the swaying watch.

“And you found that the longer you focused on my words, the easier it became to simply let them lead you. They led you to feel quite sleepy, in fact, they made you feel heavy and tired, like my words were a warm blanket, putting you to sleep.”

“Mmm,” Abby replied with a sleepy smile,” I was so…sleepy.”

Abby was now swaying slightly on her feet, and as she remembered the heaviness in her hands and her head again her bag slipped off of her shoulder and onto the floor with a clatter, but Abby didn’t so much as flinch. The professor grinned, happy with how absorbed she already was, but Abby didn’t notice his reaction any more than she noticed the bag fall, her big brown eyes were too focused on the watch to care.

“Yes, and then you sat in this chair, and despite dozens of eyes on you, you saw this,” Locke said, lowering the watch just a few inches from her eyes and twirling it, “and all of a sudden nothing else mattered. A pocket watch is inherently hypnotic in our history and our media, so your mind, especially as sleepy as it already was, easily accepted that you were supposed to be hypnotized. That led you to feel so tired, sooooo sleeeeeeepy, you just wanted to rest those pretty brown eyes and do what i said, didn’t you?“

“Mhm, wanna rest,” Abby softly replied, eyelids fluttering now. The professor took a step forward and leaned Abby’s swaying body against his. She put up no resistance as she sagged against him. If anything her small smile grew as she felt safer in the arms of the man that made her feel so sleepy and happy.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, “and now all your mind wants to do is let the watch finish what it started. Your mind remembers how wonderful it was to let go and give in to trance, to let your memories float away and let yourself be led, be controlled, and when I snap my fingers you’ll find yourself overcome with sleep again, leaving you empty and obedient.”

“Obedient...” Abby whispered into his chest.

SNAP

Abby’s eyes snapped shut and her body went limp in the professor’s arms as her world went dark.

* * *

“I said ‘if you’re feeling well than you can be on your way,’ Abby.”

The voice rang out like an echo from the bottom of a well. Abby shook her head and rubbed her eyes. Seconds ago she had been talking with Professor Locke about the demonstration, but now he was standing in front of her holding the door open and smiling.

“Sorry, professor, I must have spaced out a little!” Abby apalogized as she picked up her bag.

“Not a problem! Maybe you paid too close attention to my watch earlier if you’re still dozing off like that. Abby laughed as she started heading out.

“Good one, but we all know hypnosis doesn’t really work that way.”

Professor Locke smiled.

“Of course, just a simple joke, I’ll see you on Monday, Abby.”

Abby let the door close behind her and used her phone to check her appearance before her next class. To her surprise her lip gloss was pretty smudged, and she didn’t remember putting her hair up in a ponytail. She shrugged, adjusted her makeup, and thought nothing of it for the rest of the day.

Locke sat down at his desk, grinning ear-to-ear as he let out a deep and satisfied breath. He felt a small draft, then realized his zipper was still down, and quickly pulled it up.

“Good thing Abby didn’t notice—not that she couldn’t have just as easily forgotten... such a wonderful subject,” he mumbled to himself, taking out his phone. He wrote up a few emails, set them to send at a later time, and then started prepping for his next class.

Later that night Abby and Leah were getting changed in their dorm room, preparing to hit a local frat party. As Leah stood in front of the mirror they shared admiring her figure in the sixth different outfit she tried on in the last five minutes, Abby got an email. She saw it was from Professor Locke and flipped it open. She only read one line, (A good girl is summoned), and her world went foggy as her mind absorbed the rest of the content of the message. In a daze she deleted the email and then reached to the back of her closet, pulling out a tight backless, black cocktail dress and matching black high heels.

A few minutes later she was fully dressed and adding some curls into her hair when Leah had finally settled on an outfit and whistled as she noticed Abby short, toned body in the even shorter dress.

“Damn girl, you aren’t messing around tonight!”

“It’s not that crazy,” Abby said blushing, “I just wanted to make a good first impression.”

“Well it’s impressing the hell out of me,” Leah said, pretending to fan herself. Abby giggled and grabbed her purse as they headed out into the night.

At 9:00 on the dot Abby was standing outside in line with Leah and Sam, awaiting entry to the party when Abby’s eyes glazed slightly, and she started rummaging through her purse.

“Oh, shit,” she said, looking worried.

“What’s up?” Sam asked.

“Left my phone in the dorm room...I’ll meet up with you guys a little later.”

Leah waved to her as she left and shouted, “Ok, sounds good, we’ll leave a couple football players for you! Unless you prefer some of their bar st—”

“If you make the bar stool joke again I’m going to find a stepladder so I can slap you!” Abby yelled back to the much taller girl as she left the crowd.

Abby went to the end of the road, but didn’t head left back to the dorms. She continued straight, eyes glazed over as though in a trance, until she reached a small building behind the library. As she opened a side door that should have been locked this time of night, she followed her feet downstairs to the basement of a room she dimly recognized as one of the research buildings for the Liberal Arts departments. She arrived in a small room just outside a large oak door when she felt her head spin and she held onto the wall for support.

“Hey, are you ok?”

Abby recognized the voice and when she opened her eyes it was Shelly, Professor Locke’s TA, looking down on at her, wavy blonde hair framing her concerned face.

“Yeah, thanks, I’m fine. I just got a little dizzy. Maybe i pre-gamed a little too hard waiting in line for the party tonight, I don’t even remember how I got here.” Shelly nodded, putting her hand on Abby’s shoulder to help steady her.

“Yeah, funny you say that, neither do we.”

Abby looked behind her and saw five other girls were also in the small space. She recognized one other girl, a slim black girl who was the school’s star soccer player, but had never seen the other three. Like Abby they all looked a little confused and were also dressed to impress, wearing a variety of body-hugging dresses and out fits. Shelly herself was wearing high-heeled sandals, a tight black mini-skirt, and a small black top that showed off both her toned midriff and her ample cleavage.

“So you guys have no idea how you got here either?” Abby asked. The other five shook their heads. The door they were in front of then swiftly swung open.

“I think I can answer that, ladies,” came the confident voice of Professor Locke. He stood in the doorway, smiling, but it wasn’t a kind or friendly smile, it was almost predatory in nature.

“Don’t you all look ravishing tonight,” he said, looking them all up and down. Despite her confusion and a growing sense of concern, Abby blushed and felt herself grown warm.

“Professor, what are you doing here? What’s going on?” Shelley asked, slight fear in her voice.

“Come on in and I’ll explain,” he said, gesturing inside the room. None of the girls moved forward, in fact Shelley took a few steps back. There was silence, and then the soccer player’s voice rang out in anger.

“What the hell do you think you’re trying to pull? A professor leading young women into a basement late at night, do you have any idea how sketchy that is? When the cops find out—”

“Yes, but they won’t find out, Shauna,” Professor Locke said, shaking his head dismissively. “You’ll never say a word, my Sleepy Soccer Star, will you?”

Shauna went quiet and the light left her eyes as her whole body seemed to sag in place.

“No, Master, I won’t say a word.”

Her voice was softer, void of all emotion. In an instant she had gone from practically screaming in rage to docile. Abby’s blood went ice cold as Shelley gasped, putting her hands to her mouth and speaking aloud the same thought that just occurred to her.

“Oh my god, you’ve been hypnotizing us all, haven’t you?!” Shelley squeaked in a high-pitched voice. She never got a real answer to that question, as the professor just smiled and then simply stated, “Good girls obey, now come inside.”

Shelley’s hands fell limply to her side, as did Abby’s, who had just begun reaching blindly for the doorknob behind her. All the girls in the room had the emotions drained from their faces as they repeated as one, “Yes, master, I am a good girl.”

The six of them walked into the room, Locke shutting the door behind them. The room was dimly lit, with a couple comfortable looking couches set up facing a TV screen on a stand, a DVD player resting below it. The professor gestured to the couches and the girls quietly took their seats, Abby sandwiched between Shelley and a tall girl with black hair. They all starred blankly ahead as the professor turned the TV on and sat down facing them in a computer chair he had rolled over from against the wall.

“Now, my hypnotized pets,” he said, pressing play and revealing a huge rotating silver and gold spiral on the screen, “Stare deeply into the spiral, allow your minds and bodies to descend further and further into trance with every passing second. Allow your minds and your wills to drain into the spiral, as though your thoughts are water in a bath tub that I’ve just pulled the stopper out of. Feel those pesky thoughts simply drain away, leaving you empty, needing to have those parts of you replaced.”

The girls all starred at the screen, bodies growing limp as the spiral on it continued to spin. The silver and gold colors drew them in, swirling around as it took their thoughts way, leaving them feeling more and more empty by the second. Abby stared slack-jawed at it, eyes glazed over, thoroughly mesmerized as the spiral and the professor’s words made her feel as though parts of her were disappearing.

“Good, good,” said the professor, continuing his induction. “And the longer you stare the more subdued you are, the more you realize you need my words, you need my voice. My voice guides you, it leads you, it commands you, and it arouses you. In fact, the longer you hear me talk, the more and more aroused you begin to feel. Your bodies grow warm as your minds grow loyal, every second that passes making you wet and pliant.”

The girls began moaning softly as Locke’s words truly began taking hold. Abby felt her nipples stiffen under the thin material of her dress, and she felt Shelley shifting in her seat next to her, causing their thighs to gently rub against each other. Abby’s eyes fluttered in pleasure, but only for a moment, as they then returned to the wonderful spiral that was making her body feel so good.

“Yes, the spiral is good, so smooth and silky. It makes you feel good. The longer you look at it, the more obedient you become. You feel yourself becoming pliable, malleable, like the warm wax of a candle and my voice is the flame, melting your thoughts into nothing but a warm puddle. You obey. You serve. You submit. say it”

“We obey, we serve, we submit,” the girls repeated, moaning.

“Good girls, you may begin playing with yourselves. Feel how delicious it is to submit, how wonderful I can let you feel, it feels too good to resist, it feels wonderful to surrender.”

Most of the girls eagerly raised their dresses and skirts, revealing an absence of any underwear, and began teasing their pussies with small smiles on their faces. Shelley’s hand hovered a fraction of an inch over her swollen lips as she showed signs of resistance, and then she slowly tried to pull away. In the course of doing so she gently nudged her clit with the tip of one finger and shivered as she let out a small squeak. She grazed it again, this time deliberately, then began stroking it in small circles as she started moaning and smiling with the others.

Abby was in an absolute haze of pleasure and trance, but a small voice in the back of her mind still urged her to resist. Ignoring the fire between her legs she lowered her dress back down, but then felt a hand cover her own and force it to raise back up again. She felt warm lips kiss her neck and her body trembled.

“You look like you could use a little help with this assignment, Abby,” Locke’s voice whispered into her ear. “Why don’t you let me take over and show you what to do next?”

He pulled the straps of her dress down exposing her perky tits and then began stroking her thigh with one hand while squeezing a breast in the other. It felt too good to resist, and Abby let her arms fall to her sides as she let him take control. He moved his fingers closer and deftly began stroking around her lips while he toyed with a puffy pink nipple in his other hand. Abby’s hips bucked occasionally, her body lustful and eager for more pleasure while her mind reeled.

“Feel your bodies grow more and more sensitive, the deeper you go the better you feel. The closer you come to orgasm, the more control you surrender to me. Obedience is bliss, say it ladies,” Locke said as he continued his mental assaults on their minds.

“Obedience is bliss,” the others repeated in unison while Abby just continued shuddering and moaning, growing more desperate.

“You live to serve, you love to obey.”

“We live to serve, we love to obey.”

“Again, and feel your pleasure double now,” he said, snapping his fingers.

“We live to serve, we love to obey!” they shouted, moaning as an intense wave of pleasure washed over them.

“I-I...I,” Abby stuttered, overwhelmed as the professor played her body as expertly as he played all of their minds. He picked up the pace on Abby’s pussy, finally moving to her clit as he gave another command.

“You can feel yourselves get closer and closer to cumming, but you can only cum on one condition; when you have erased every little ounce of resistance in your minds, and you are ready to give yourselves to me, you may cum, and the orgasm will be so intense it will wash away your free will, like a sandcastle in the rising tide. Now feel your pleasure double again,” he said snapping once more.

Abby felt her pussy nearly explode in pleasure as a couple other girls screamed as they came. She could feel her mind starting to give way as the voice of resistance faded, drowning in pleasure. She wanted to resist… no, that was a lie. She knew she should resist, but it felt so good…

“Ohhhhh fuuuuuuUUUUUCK!!!” Shauna shrieked.

Abby turned and saw her body going wild with pleasure, shaking as she rode the waves of an orgasm. Shauna then began to relax, her tiny dress now scrunched up around her waist, damp with sweat. The girl who initially reacted with so much fire and passion now lay sprawled out, basically naked as she mindlessly played with her pussy, a dopey smile on her face as she kept staring at the spiral.

The girl to Shauna’s right came shortly after, and then Abby felt Shelley’s legs vibrating against her own and turned to see the blonde ride her orgasm all the way into mindless bliss.

“And then there was one...” Locke said in a low, confident voice.

“I-I can’t…” she whimpered as the pleasure saturated her mind.

“You can, and you will,” he said, his voice taking on a harder tone. “You’ve already lost, Abby, you’re sitting in a basement next to five brainwashed women, mind turning to mush, your pussy on fire, and deep down you know you just want to surrender yourself to me and be a good little girl.”

“Gu-good...good...” Abby whispered, struggling to think of a reason to resist, then Locke sank his fingers inside her and she lost the ability to think at all.

“Good girl! I’m a good girl, yes master, I’m your good little girl!” The tiny student’s voice rang out, filled with the emotional release of finally surrendering.

“Cum for me.”

She felt her body explode in ecstasy as her mind shattered like glass. Her hips went wild, thrusting into the air, trying to take in his fingers as deeply as she could. Finally she let out a long moan, exhaling deeply as her body went limp.

Professor Locke stood up, smiling as he took in the sight of the gorgeous group of young women in various states of undress, basking in the afterglow of their world-changing orgasms.

“Alright, my pets, everyone get on your knees, but please feel free to continue playing with yourselves, you’ve earned it.”

The girls all happily complied, sliding to the ground and staring up at him, eagerly teasing their pussies again.

Locke pulled out his pocket watch that he had used at one time or another to hypnotize every girl in attendance and held it out before them, swaying it gently back and forth. Their gazes immediately locked on to it and their eyes rapidly grew glossy and empty, their minds now happy to allow them to sink deeply into trance.

“Very good ladies,” the professor said, using his free hand to unzip his pants. “Now it’s time for lesson two.”

“Ahh, just like that, Ayla, good girl...” Professor Locke sighed happily, running his hand through the busty goth’s blood-red hair.

“Thank you, Master,” she said sleepily from between his knees as she continued wrapping her enormous tits around his cock. She took it in shifts, switching between using her boobs to get him off and taking him all the way to the back of her throat, sometimes just licking and teasing the tip while it was still mostly buried between her breasts. It was quite the sight seeing those dark green eyes, usually so intense with her exaggerated dark makeup, looking up at him empty and obedient.

“Look at how happy and docile she is, Alicia,” a soft, feminine voice came from the corner. “Look how fulfilled she is, you want to fill that way too, don’t you?”

A pretty brunette sat in a chair to Locke’s left, staring at the scene before her dazed, occasionally twitching while Shelley stood behind her, one hand down the girls skirt moving rhythmically, a glint in her eye as she trained the new subject.

“Want it so bad…” she moaned longingly. Shelley took out a pocket watch of her own and began swaying it before the brunette beautie’s eyes, who instantly sagged in her seat as she followed it.

“Wonderful, Shelley,” Professor Locke said proudly, happy with the progress she had made as a hypnotist in her own right, albeit a hypnotist thoroughly brainwashed and loyal to him.

“These two are wonderful finds, even better than the twins on Monday. I think we’re going to have a great time, aren’t we girls?”

“Yes, Master,” the two entrances students droned in unison.

“Now, Ayla, I want you to keep using your tits to fuck me until I say stop. And you,” he said, turning to Alicia, “I want you to crawl over here and pleasure your fellow slave.”

“Yes, master,” they responded again, Alicia slinking to the floor, Shelley staring longingly at her rear and she crawled behind Ayla. Alicia began kissing the back of her neck and slid a hand over her plump ass, down further and underneath her until she found her pussy. Ayla moaned as Alicia began mindlessly fingering her.

“What about me?” Shelley asked, face flush as she was clearly enjoying the show. The professor signed happily, looking his new protege up and down, admiring her body as he pulled Ayla’s ruby-red lips back over his cock.

“It’s time to get back to work, Activate Huntress Mode.”

Shelley’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, then re-focused on him. She smiled wide and stood up straighter, body language exuding more confidence.

“There’s a new librarian over in the smaller room off the side of the history section,” he said. “This time of day it should be dead there. She has the nicest ass i’ve ever seen, and I’d like it to be bouncing up and down on me by Saturday night.”

“You’ve got it, boss, she’s as good as mine, she just doesn’t know it yet,” Shelley said, grabbing her bag and walking to the door. She pulled on the handle and heard a soft “Oops” from the other side as it wouldn’t open. Shelley chuckled and then pulled the door open, revealing Abby, dressed in a short mini-skirt and crop-top. She tried to go left around Shelley, who moved at the same time, causing them to bump into each other.

“Sorry, Shelley, it’s been a weird afternoon,” Abby said apologetically.

“Oh, not to worry, sweetie, I’m always happy to bump into you,” Shelley said seductively, reaching to play with a lock of the shorter girls hair. Abby blushed.

“Yes, such a weird, long day i bet, but I’m always happy to see you, always happy to see those pretty brown eyes of yours dear. They must be so heavy and sleepy, after such a long day, I bet your body already feels heavy and tired just standing there, doesn’t it?”

“Mhm,” Abby said, somewhat dazed as she looked into Shelley’s eyes.

“Yes, i bet you could just stare into my eyes forever while your own feel so sleepy and ready to close, you want to sleep for me, you want to ob—”

“Shelley? The librarian?” Locke’s amused voice came from behind them.

“Oh, of course, silly me, I must get back to work,” she said, snapping her fingers in front of the dazed girl’s face and giggling. “I’ll see you later though, darling,” she whispered into Abby’s ear, then gave it a small nibble. Abby yelped, then wiped the sleep out of her eyes.

Shelley blew her a kiss from the hallway and shut the door behind her.

“She’s really gotten good,” Locke said, turning his attention to the petite redhead.

“You’re about 40 minutes early, Abby, is something wrong?’

“Ummmm,” she said, licking her lips as she watched Ayla work her master’s cock. “No, not really, at least not yet… Leah has been asking about where I’ve been disappearing to lately, she even caught me sneaking out at 4 am this weekend for our morning session, it’s getting harder to come up with excuses.”

“Leah is the tall blonde that sits with you in class, right? Dynamite legs?”

“Yeah, she’s also my roommate.”

Professor Locke took out his pocket watch and smiled.

“Not to worry, Abby, there’s always room for one more,” he said, twirling the chain.

“Always room...” Abby repeated, already lost in the view of the watch. Locke grinned.

“I’m glad you agree, now lose the top and get over here.”

Five minutes later a topless Abby was smiling wide as she bounced up and down on her master’s cock. She moaned happily as Alicia and Ayla lay naked on the floor, Alicia straddling Ayla as their tongues danced passionately.

“Who do you obey, slave?” the professor growled into her ear.

“I obey... I obey you, Master,” she said, digging her nails into his back and grinding harder on his cock.

“And you always will.”