The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Industry

Part 3

Michael returned home just in time for David to fire up the grill for the fish they caught. Polly greeted Michael with a domestic hug and smile. “How was it?”

“Wet, cold, and you can put your eye out with one of those things.” Michael said disgustedly.

“Your eye?” David replied tartly from the grill area.

“All right, someone’s eye,” Michael said, looking down at the table.

“Well, you’ll have to learn to catch something sometime, especially out here,” Polly said with a soft kiss, her eyes lighting up as her shoes grazed the outside of Michael’s jeans. She didn’t notice the shiver it sent up his spine, but Christy saw it and smiled knowingly as she put out the dishes for the bass that David was taking off the grill.

“Um. Honey? We’re supposed to eat that? The stuff that we pulled from a river that was on freakin’ fire during the ‘70s?” Michael whispered.

“Oh, that was thirty years ago! Don’t worry, it’s fine. Besides, real men eat what they catch. I would have suggested that David take you duck hunting instead, but you and guns... nahhh. I don’t want you dead,” Polly said with a laugh. Michael grinned, holding back laughter. “Think about it this way- just a few more days and we can go unless you somehow decide you actually like all of this.”

While she was talking, she was able to work her shoe up under Michael’s jeans briefly, just enough to start getting a reaction, and then she went over to the picnic table where the side items were being put out, making sure to keep herself in Michael’s line of sight at all times.

Michael was perfectly okay with that, admiring his Polly from a distance, looking at how the tight slacks outlined her long legs and the curve of her ass, watching her toss her long brown hair, once getting a good look at her breasts as they swelled at a deep breath. His eyes followed the glitter of her engagement ring as her hands moved across the table. He knew she was a find and a half, but any further thoughts along that train were interrupted by a sharp thrust to his gut.

“If you’re going to stand around here, make yourself useful!” Polly told him with a laugh, jabbing the dish of potatoes at him again. He put up his hands in mock surrender and followed Polly to the table, potatoes in tow.

“Who needs to catch fish when you can catch pretty girls like those?” David asked as he tended to the fish.

“You better believe it- I mean, because she has such a nice family that’s welcomed me with open arms and time off work to help an Ohio boy find his way around,” Michael replied, catching himself partway.

“No worries, man. You know how many boys I had to beat up to keep their coal-dusted hands off my sister? But you’re cool, even if you wasted three hours getting the line caught in a tree,” David said, liking the sound of Michael’s thoughts and giving him a playful slap on the back.

“I’m not very good at this being manly thing, so let me know if I’m doing it all right.”

“You’re fine,” David reassured him with a knowing smile. “C’mon, sit down before you set your shirt on fire.”

They sat down around the table, and as the normal small talk commenced, Polly maintained her external composure while underneath the table she was happily stroking away at Michael’s ankle with the shoe Taylor had given her. Michael was too confused to try and figure out what was going on as waves of pleasure crashed over him. A little squeeze of Polly’s hand on the table and a kiss on the cheek that lingered longer than usual were the only signs visible signs to Christy and David that Polly’s wiles were working- that, and his chair was a lot closer to the table than anyone else’s. As dinner continued, and as Polly’s strokes got longer and faster, Michael found it harder and harder to contain himself. When she rested a hand on his thigh, it was almost enough to send him flying to the bathroom, but Polly’s warm smile kept him glued to his seat.

“Aw, look at Mike. Isn’t he cute like that?” Polly said quietly to her mother.

“Huh? Wha?” Michael asked. He got the idea that he was being talked about, but he was finding it hard to think about much of anything other than Polly touching him in ways that he shouldn’t have been thinking about at the dinner table. There was nothing wrong with being in love with his fiancée, and not much wrong with wanting to nail her at the table right there and then, but they were in front of her mother- and her older brother, who seemed like the protective type who would turn Michael into unrecognizable goo. He tried to salvage the situation, but all he could do was stammer and blush. “You’re the cute one, Polly,” he mumbled, turning the shade of the Ohio State sweatshirt he had put on for the early morning.

Polly smiled at him and laid a soft, housewifely kiss on his lips that shot more pleasure through his body than a blowjob, and he sighed dreamily at her. His peripheral vision was starting to fade out a little bit, and he knew that this wasn’t normal, but he didn’t dare stand and run, not with the erection that was straining at his pants and redirecting every available drop of blood in his veins. The last time he’d had an episode like that was during high school English class, when Ms. O’Connor had come to class in a scoop-neck sweater. He couldn’t figure out why he would suddenly revert to that state, but with the hottest chick he’d ever seen sitting right next to him and teasing him like her life depended on it, he didn’t care about anything except getting lucky with her right then and there.

Luckily for Michael, Christy chose that moment to whisk the dishes to the kitchen, indicating that her children should follow her to help. That allowed Michael to bolt to the basement, where he unzipped and began to jerk off with greater intent than ever before. The things that went through his mind were dirtier than he had ever allowed himself, more suitable to a frat boy than the gentleman he was raised to be. He imagined nailing Polly in every position physically possible and a couple he’d heard about late at night, and enough thoughts of hot actresses floated through his head that the worked them in as well. It went on like this for a long while, with several trips to the bathroom, when something awoke him from his cycle.

“Oh, there you are, honey. I was getting worried about you. I thought you were just trying to avoid doing dishes,” Polly said with a bright smile that blinded him on the spot.

“I- I- I’m sorry, I dunno what- what came—”

“You did, silly, that’s obvious,” Polly interrupted with a giggle. Michael blushed.

“I... I mean- I don’t—”

“What, you’d think I’d be upset that a man like you would be attracted to me? Please, I’d be worried if you weren’t. In fact, I’m glad you can’t keep your eyes, or your hands, off of me. That’s a good boy, babe, a very good boy,” she continued, letting her voice grow sultry as she sat down next to him.

“But you- your mom- your—” Michael tried to protest. Polly planted both her bright red heels on his bare legs, and all ability to speak left him, flowing down to his crotch with the blood and his thoughts.

“Don’t try to speak, dear. It’s perfectly fine. Just let your pretty Polly take care of you tonight,” Polly whispered, making sure she traced over the bulge in his briefs with her heel. Michael grunted, his eyes rolling up in his head with pleasure. The next time she saw his eyes, they were hazy and unfocused, and she had him right where she wanted him. She moved over him, running her feet along his legs, while her hands tended to matters below the waist and she gave him a deep wet kiss. He could feel his hands trying to run over her breasts and barely being able to move. The smile across his face when she was finished with him was just the beginning, Polly realized with a naughty grin as she pulled him to a standing position.

“Stay right there, baby, I’ll be right back,” Polly said with a smile, pulling her shirt off to give Michael a hint of what was coming as a reward for being such a good boy. A lesser woman would have used it as an enticement to keep him in place, but she had done her work well enough to keep him from moving until she came back. She ducked into the bathroom and slipped on the sparkling silk teddy- and of course, the reflective silver bracelets that she’d been waiting forever to try out.

She came back into the bedroom, rolling her hips and squaring her shoulders to better flaunt her breasts. “Miss me, baby?” she purred as she stopped short in front of him and cocked a hand on her hip. Michael’s eyes widened, then rolled back in his head the moment he saw her in the scant lingerie. When he was able to get himself together enough to look at her again, she began to dance for him, crossing her bracelets in front of him repeatedly, his eyes growing glassier with every pass until she saw him sitting stiff and motionless. Frozen in her image and flashing light, he was hers.

“A hard-working man like you doesn’t see something like that every day, does he?” she asked. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you?”

“Yeah...”

She tried not to laugh at Michael’s monotone response. “That’s a good boy. Show me how much of a man you are,” she said as he laid down next to him. This turned out to be one of her better ideas, because otherwise she would have been screwed so hard into the wall she would have become a new fixture. Michael thrust his tongue into her mouth and ripped her teddy off with reckless abandon. She couldn’t believe how thrilling it was; she had been dreading this part when she first put together her plan of seduction, because she had always liked things a little softer and slower, never being one to be pawed at. But as hot as Michael had become at her takedown of him, her control of him made her even hotter, and she came with enough force to bruise her hips as she thrust against him.

When they were finished, and Polly took a good few minutes to catch her breath and get her head to stop spinning, she began to remold Michael’s molten brain in the model of Three Sisters. “You liked that, didn’t you, babe- Michael?” She stopped short, because she could easily have renamed him Baby and that would not have ended well where she was sending him.

“Yes...” Michael breathed out, eyes closed but mind open to Polly’s voice.

“Good. Now you know that the goddesses are more powerful than the gods. It’s not that well kept a secret, but I’m sure you figured that part out already. You’re such a good boy, aren’t you? So strong, so tough, and so obedient. You love showing us just how hard you can work and how strong you are. You know that it makes us happy when you do the job we need you to do. You’ll do anything we tell you, because you know it’ll make us happy and we’ll reward you for your hard work.”

“Anything...”

“Yes, anything. Let all those feelings come out now. Work hard for us. Be the man I know you can be. That’s all I need from you,” Polly finished with a purr in her voice, satisfied at the work she had done- especially when she felt Michael’s dick stiffening under her. She smiled and positioned herself over him for another round. This one didn’t last as long, and when Michael came with one last jerk, his whole body went limp, his arms dropping off her shoulders as he drifted off. She rolled off of him and whispered in his ear, “Think about women. Think about beautiful women. Imagine pleasing them in every way you know how. Imagine their bodies against yours, just like this—” she wiggled against him, skin burning hot against skin. “Imagine the pleasure they can give you when you obey them. Obedience is pleasure, Michael.”

Assured that she had sunk her message thoroughly into Michael’s sleeping mind, Polly took a few minutes to finger herself to silent but satisfying climax, rolled over, and drifted into blissful sleep.

She awakened with a glorious stretch that worked out every kink from the previous night. Michael was still where she left him, out cold, with a grin of conquest on his face, either from the dreams she had seduced him into or still from the hot night they’d shared. She smirked and did a celebratory little dance, knowing full well that it was Michael who had been conquered. She thought a moment about her next step, but her stomach growled, and she decided that was a good way to test how well her control had taken last night.

“Miiiiiiichael,” she whispered. His eyes popped open, still glassy and sleepy. “You liked last night, didn’t you? Show me how much you liked it.” Michael got up as if it were a normal day, kissed her on the forehead, and headed into the bathroom to shower and change. The only telling sign of her lingering control was the crisp, almost robotic, nature of his movements, and that would fade away quickly. What would happen next, though, would be anything but ordinary, so she threw on a Steelers jersey and some panties and waited for Michael to return. The scents wafting down from the kitchen were enough for her to understand that she had succeeded, and sure enough, twenty minutes later she had breakfast in bed- the universal symbol of a man’s surrender to his woman. Polly flipped on the television and handed Michael the remote, watching intently as her plan continued to fall into place.

“Damn! I never saw how hot Britney was before. You’re cuter still but I’d do her in a second if I had the chance,” Michael said. Polly laughed it off. She knew that she had turned her sensitive man into enough of a grunting horndog that he would certainly be ready for the Beehive by their reservation at 6:30, especially with the day that she had planned for him. She set aside the breakfast, making a note to herself not to let that happen again; Michael had enough sensibility left in him that the only flaw was the runny eggs, but an average Three Sisters man would have burned the house down. Michael didn’t seem to be offended, which was just another sign that she had done her job right.

In the bathroom, she showered quickly, changed into tight blue jeans and a tight scoop-neck sweater, then put some of the perfume out of the shimmering crystal bottle on her wrists, in her cleavage, and behind her ears. As it soaked into her skin, she felt a little buzz, nothing she hadn’t felt before after she’d had a few drinks, but still enough to throw her mind a bit out of whack. If that was what it did to her, she was interested in seeing how it affected Michael. She got her answer when she sauntered out of the bathroom ad plopped herself down next to Michael, who was channel surfing, trying to find more babes to drool over. In his condition, the tiniest whiff of the perfume was enough for his erection to spring up almost instantly and his mouth to drop open as his body reacted.

She couldn’t resist. Besides, she told herself, it would be a good test of how far down he was. “Before you can get me on my knees, I need you on your knees,” she said playfully. She beamed when he was looking up at her almost before she finished the sentence, brown eyes glassy and completely fixed on her. “Good boy,” she said, raking her fingers through his hair. She felt a small ache in her heart when she began to read him his orders for the day. Everything she had done so far had made him her personal property; to make him a Three Sisters product and complete her hiring, she would have to make him have sex with other women and let them give him orders.

But the deep breath she took to steady herself was laden with sweet perfume, and the ache moved down from her heart to between her legs. “We’re going to visit some of my friends from high school, dear. You’re going to love them. Then we’re having dinner at the best place in town,” she told him. He nodded obediently. As his reward, she let him feel her in her jeans, teasing him, then letting him get up and make out with her for a good few minutes. “Now let’s get you dressed. Pick out something nice.”

She directed him like a marionette into a white button-down shirt and black pants before leading him upstairs, where Christy was tackling the dishes Michael had left behind. “Have fun last night?” Christy asked over the running water.

“Oh yeah!” Michael blurted, drawing belly laughs from both mother and daughter, who knew the exact extent of Polly’s control over him. The fiancé had become a pet.

“So how much you think that goes for?” Christy whispered to Polly, eyeing the engagement ring.

“MOM!” Polly objected. “God, if he hears you, you could ruin everything!”

“I’ve been doing this for longer than you’ve been alive. If you don’t think I can gauge product completion, that says more about you than about me. That boy’s so out of it that if I did my hair like yours, he’d likely mistake me for you... which might be interesting if you want to keep him, but he is your first and you have a lot to prove to the board.”

“I know. He’s cute when he’s like this, though. Ah, well, maybe I’ll find another one,” Polly replied with a girlish lilt.

“So, have a big day planned?” Christy asked.

Polly blinked at her and was about to reply that Christy had planned their day and should therefore know what they were doing, when she noticed something sort of like consciousness creeping back onto Michael’s face. “Yeah, we’re going out and about. I want him to meet Taylor, since she’s back in town, and then we’re meeting you and David for dinner at the Beehive. I know how hard it is to get reservations,” she said instead, shooting her mother a smile that Christy returned with thirty more years of cunning behind it.

“Yes, the Beehive is the hottest place in town. Michael, you’ll love it,” Christy said, and only a practiced ear would have heard the mischievous intonation in her voice.

“Yes, you will,” Polly agreed. “We’ll have a great time. Come on, sweetie, we’re going to be late.” She led him out to the car, got behind the wheel, and headed downtown. Michael looked ready to protest that it was his job to drive, but the first glimpse he got out the window of tight pants and low-cut shirts distracted him.

“Wow, no wonder I found you! The girls in your town are hot! Man, who would ever want to leave here?” Michael said, eyes fixed on one particularly shapely ass in black leather pants. One small part of him was still rational enough to want to know what was going on and aware that this wasn’t normal, but it was drowned in the parade of vixens working the streets. A few of them waved, and he whistled.

“Oh, they’re nothing. Did I mention that I was a cheerleader in high school?” Polly said.

“Really?! Damn! I missed it?” Michael replied.

“Yeah. I didn’t want to bring it up in college. You know, dumb, giggling, letting guys lift them up by the panties. Not exactly the image a business major going for an advanced degree wants to project. Besides, I never made it past JV.”

“Lemme guess. Refused to blow the quarterback?” Michael said, and both the words and the leer that accompanied them would have been unthinkable even a week before.

“I was clumsy!” Polly snapped, fully testing how controlled her Michael was.

“Yes, dear,” Michael replied, turning towards the window as a redhead in a micromini went by.

Polly laughed and took the opportunity of the red light to kiss him as he passed another control test with flying colors. Her hands were a little tighter on the wheel than they needed to be, but that was the only way anyone might have guessed she was still having second thoughts about selling her man off to other women.. The car sped towards Taylor’s house nevertheless, and Polly was smiling as she led him to the front door. Taylor answered in a short blue skirt and matching low-cut top that held Michael’s gaze more surely than any spiral ever could. He couldn’t see how radiant she was, but Polly could, and her eyes narrowed as Taylor welcomed them in before Dolly could knock Michael over.

“So this is Michael? I’m impressed. Not bad at all. Nice abs, nice- yes, nice butt, thank you for pointing that out, Dolly. Polly, you did well for someone who never made it out of JV,” Taylor said with a wicked grin on her face. “Want anything? Soda? Pretzels? It’s a little early for beer, but I can tap the keg if you’re really thirsty.”

The mention of beer put Michael’s attention back on Taylor when it had started to wander through the macho living room. Polly could tell that his loyalties were still hers; the absent-minded grope of Taylor’s ass might have been part of his training, and his hand on Polly’s thigh might have been conditioning, but the fear in his eyes was pure Michael, who obviously had never dealt with teenage girls in his life. Polly said nothing, just smiled at him to reassure him.

Then again, she wasn’t feeling too assured herself. Her cunt was throbbing in time with Taylor’s steps across the room towards the snack table. She tore her eyes away from the sparkling high heels that coordinated Taylor’s outfit and made her a human metronome- a nice little setup that was easy for her victims to fall into. Polly made note of it to use it at some time in the future.

“Here we go!” Taylor said with a glowing smile that caught both Michael and Polly’s attention- but as closely as Polly was looking, she recognized the cheap lip-gloss from the company store, and the little lie Taylor had told her. “Oooh, you like what you’ve seen of this town, Michael? I thought you would. Polly there might have been JV... but I was the captain of the squad.” She tossed back her hair, her outfit shimmering with every move. It drew Michael in, exactly as it was designed to do... but it also drew Polly in, bringing her high school years to the forefront again.

Make everything sparkle. Make them watch you. Let your captain lead- you’re just the JV girl. The voice in Polly’s head was her own, and she listened intently to it, her gaze fixed on Taylor. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Michael was aroused by Taylor’s routine, and his dick strained ever harder at his pants as Taylor cranked up some slow jazz music and strutted over to the stripper pole. The blonde commanded it with ease, swinging wildly as she worked her way down to her bra and panties, a lacy blue that matched her outfit- as far as Polly could tell; neither was really enough to hold Taylor’s marvelous assets. Polly could feel herself drifting as Taylor addicted both Polly and Michael to her body, making them hot, sleepy, and docile.

Polly wasn’t even thinking about the consequences when she unzipped Michael for Taylor- after all, a JV girl had to take care of such mundane tasks for the team captain. Then it occurred to her that it would be even better if she got all of Michael’s clothes out of the way for Taylor. She beamed at the idea as she undressed Michael and showed him off to Taylor. Taylor’s grin of approval almost made Polly come right there, but she kept control- she wasn’t some silly boy, after all- and followed Taylor upstairs to the bedroom, where she instinctively stripped and laid on the bed so her captain could take care of her.

“Thought you’d be more comfortable with a threesome before handing him off to the rest of us,” Taylor whispered in Polly’s ear. The idea was enough for Polly to shiver in delighted anticipation. Her eyes slid shut and she kissed Taylor deeply. The last thing she heard before she became Taylor’s for the next hour.