The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cindy’s New Program — Part 5

Kitten awoke sometime later as she noticed a strange sensation from her ass. Her hands moved down to check and she was soon shocked by finding both fur and a tail. She bolted upright and looked down at her body. Her entire body was now covered in a light brown fur, except for a patch of white fur that covered her chest and stomach, following the curves of her pelvis to a v shape at the top of her pussy. Her pussy lips and areola were bare, though now several shades darker than she seemed to remember. Her hands had been turned into paws, and she turned them over, looking at the pads of her forward paws. She rubbed them across her body, finding them just as sensitive as her fingers had been. Her feet had suffered a similar fate, though a bit larger in size. Kitten saw a mirror on the wall and got up to look at her new self. She felt a strange sensation at the reflection. Kitten still had Cindy’s face, her human features rested atop her feline form, her fur gradually receding as it went up her neck. As she looked at her face and body, she recognized herself, but she felt as if it wasn’t really her. The sensation faded after a moment and she began modeling in front of the full-length mirror admiring her pert young form. As she did, she found her thoughts turning to sex, and wondered how long it would be before she would have someone to service. She felt herself recoil again at the thought, though not knowing why. Something told her that such thoughts were wrong, but she didn’t understand why anymore. Kitten pondered the thought for only a moment before she turned back to modeling herself in the mirror impatiently waiting for someone to model for.

The door opened sometime later, and Kitten watched Josh and Brice walk in. Kitten recognized Josh, remembering the pleasure he had brought her, though the memories seemed strangely disjointed. That didn’t matter right now, however, and Kitten felt her passions burn. She strutted over to the two men, seductively caressing herself and wiggling her hips. Kitten wrapped her body around Josh, massaging her fur covered breasts into his side as her paw snaked down inside his shorts and began stroking his member. She let out a seductive purr as she rested her head on his shoulder, slowly wagging her tail.

“Oh, man, you guys did a great job. I can hardly believe this is the same Cindy I evaluated.” Josh commented as Kitten continued to play with him.

Kitten ignored the conversation as she pressed herself against Josh. She wondered how long she had to wait before they’d get to play in bed. She felt something scream inside her but ignored the distraction.

“Yes, the process is improving. We’re still working on the programming, however. Kitten here is our first fully autonomous test. Be careful about using her old name.” Brice warned.

Kitten felt Josh get hard beneath her paw’s caresses. She snaked her way down his body, pulling down his shorts. As he continued his boring conversation, Kitten wrapped her mouth around his member and slowly sucked on it. She felt her own juices flow as she tasted his delicious cock. Kitten’s tongue massaged his member tracing every contour as she worked to explore every crevice, compelled to memorize every feature of his cock. Josh moaned with pleasure from her caresses and Kitten smiled inside pleased that she was doing a good job.

“You’ll also find her insatiable. Logan plans on having her very busy up at his corporate office.”

“Do you mind if I have a go right now? It’d be a shame if I missed a chance like this.” Josh groaned again as Kitten licked his cock.

“Sure, I don’t think she’d let you leave anyway. I’ll come back when her ride is ready to go.” Brice replied, leaving Josh alone with the transformed Cindy Stewart.

“Stand up, let me get a look at you.” Josh ordered.

Kitten replied without question, giving his cock one last lick. She began a seductive modeling dance for him, glad to be displaying her charms for him. Josh traced her every curve, Kitten hadn’t been modified in terms of dimensions, and Josh was pleased by that. He moved up to kiss her and Kitten wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body to him as she joined him in a sensuous kiss.

Kitten pulled away from him, surprising Josh at her independence. “You like what you see tiger?” She purred, as she coursed her hands down both sides, seductively wiggling her hips. Kitten was burning with passion, aching to be filled with his cock, hoping her display would entice him into bed.

Josh was taken aback, Cindy had been well programmed. The standard program didn’t allow for the subject to talk while under control. Josh realized that Kitten was more than just a program, that HRI’s programmers had replaced Cindy’s personality, turning the teenager into a feline slut.

“Of course.” Josh replied, grabbing the girl by the hips, and pulling her back to him. She embraced him again, kissing him passionately as she felt his cock rub up against her belly. Kitten enjoyed the feeling of his hands as Josh caressed her through her fur, purring as he cupped her tender breasts.

Kitten was growing frustrated by his patience and pulled back again, this time grabbing his cock with both paws. She wanted him inside, and quickly pulled him to the bed. Kitten lay back on the bed, pulling Josh between her legs as she went.

“Come on lover boy, show me your stuff.” Kitten teased, rubbing his cock head between her pussy lips. Josh pushed forward and Kitten growled as he sank into her tight folds. Kitten wasted no time in beginning her internal caress of Josh’s member, pleased with every moan that came from between his lips. Kitten reached up and took his hands, pulling them to her breasts, gratified when he gave her breasts a good squeeze.

She growled again as Josh began to fuck her, welcoming the pistoning motion. His pace left her a bit disappointed, however.

“Come on, fuck me.” Kitten growled. She was rewarded as he began pounding into her faster.

“Harder, harder.” She cried as he pounded into her soft folds with even greater fervor.

Kitten dissolved into pleasure as he plowed into her with increasing speed. She thrust her hips back, sure to meet every thrust, to fill herself up as much as possible with his stiff cock. His every moan of pleasure increasing the fire within her.

After only a few minutes of this, Kitten felt Josh’s seed flow into her. As he did, she pulled away again, pulling his still spasming member from inside. She climbed off the bed and crawled up to his crotch, taking his shrinking member in her mouth. As she licked their juices from him, she sent a paw to her pussy to catch the remains of their lovemaking in her paw. Josh soon found his erection return under Kitten’s skillful assault, as he did, Kitten pulled back and licked her paw clean of their juices, thoroughly enjoying the unique taste of their combined fluids.

“Ready for more?” She purred, stroking his cock. Kitten felt her need still burning within her, driving her. Before Josh had a chance to respond, she pushed him back onto the bed, straddling his hips.

Josh watched in awe as Kitten moved between his legs, pulling his cock to her pussy. She leaned back and descended upon him. Kitten growled again, her face clenched in pleasure as she felt him move inside her. She quickly set up a rhythm on top of him, happily taking him deep within her. She leaned forward, pulling his head to her breast with one paw. She cried out in pleasure as he suckled on one breast while slowly kneading the other. Kitten pistoned atop him happily for some time, pleased that he was staying hard. Her passion slowly building each time she impaled herself upon him. Finally, the tension snapped, and Kitten cried out in orgasm, her pussy clamping down on Josh’s member. She felt his seed fill her a moment later, and quickly pulled herself from him, not wanting to miss the opportunity to suck the last of the seed from his cock. As she did, she enjoyed the taste, though dissatisfied with the portions.

Josh had fallen asleep as she sucked on him, and Kitten wrapped herself against him purring gently as she watched his chest rise and fall. As her orgasm drifted away, a thought nagged at the back of Kitten’s mind, that something wasn’t right. She tried to figure out what was wrong as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Kitten was woken up by Brice sometime later. Brice had made her put on a robe and walked her out to a limo. Kitten didn’t like the robe since it hid her body. On the way out, Kitten flashed several passersby only to get rudely corrected by Brice. He told her she would have to wait until they got where they were going. Kitten whined a little but did as she was told. The trip was boring, Kitten tried to seduce her companion, but he rebuffed her every attempt. After giving up, Kitten began playing with herself instead, but found it generally unsatisfying.

She was feeling a bit dejected by the time they made it to their destination. Kitten wondered if she wasn’t pretty enough for Brice. Her concerns quickly left her when she met Logan. As they stood in the lobby, she traced his every feature with her eyes, marveling at the man before her.

“Hi, I’m Kitten, I’m happy to meet you.” Kitten opened, dropping her robe with one quick move. She presented herself openly for the handsome man before her.

“She’s conditioned to be sexually aggressive but will submit to any command. Kitten’s purpose in life is to sexually please anyone around her, and she is insatiable in that task. Her intelligence is intact, but she’s constantly driven by sex, and should ignore anything not sexually related unless asked to pay attention. Otherwise, put down a litter box and some food, and she’s self-maintaining, though you may prefer if she showers.” Brice described, watching as the cat woman adoringly explored Logan’s body with her lust filled eyes, oblivious to the discussion about her.

“I’m impressed, she’s just what I ordered. How is the other one coming along?” Logan asked as he fondled his new pet. Kitten purred as he cupped her breasts and ran a finger between her nether lips. She gave Brice a quick look of disgust, this man knew how to treat a lady.

“Not so well, the personality hasn’t fully taken yet. We should be able to deliver her in a couple days though.” Brice replied.

Kitten knelt before Logan, determined to give him a proper greeting. She quickly pulled out his ready cock and began sucking on his ample member, wetting herself with the thought of filling her pussy with it later.

Logan groaned. “Good girl, enjoy it, you don’t have to rush.”

Kitten agreed and slowed her pace to a casual caress, savoring his musky taste.

“I don’t mind, I think Kitten will enjoy the extra work out anyway. Just make sure she’s as good as this one. If you’ll excuse me, I think Kitten would like play.” Logan replied, petting Kitten’s head as she continued working on his member.

“Alright, I’ll inform you of any developments. Enjoy.” Brice replied, leaving the former Cindy Stewart at her new home.

Kitten continued sucking on Logan’s thick shaft for another couple minutes when she felt his member begin pulsing. She pulled back, wrapping her lips around the bulbous head of his cock as it spurted his seed into her mouth. She savored every drop, she swished it around her mouth, enjoying its warm, salty taste before finally swallowing it. Kitten then descended upon his shriveling member, making sure she had captured every drop.

“Come on, Kitten, let’s introduce you to the staff.” Logan ordered, taking the sleek young cat woman in hand. Kitten purred as Logan’s hands explored her fur covered body as they made it into the elevator. As they ascended, Kitten took the opportunity to explore him as well, being sure to rub her breasts and pussy into him as she did so.

Once he arrived at the executive level, Logan called a staff meeting. Kitten continued to caress him as she watched other executives file into the board room.

After everyone had arrived Logan introduced their new pet. “Everyone meet Kitten, she’ll be our new head of office morale from now on. She’s fully versed in our favorite techniques and will willingly give us all lots of personal attention. I’m sorry that her partner hasn’t been prepared yet, but I’m sure Kitten will be more than happy to take up the slack.” Logan explained. “Why don’t you introduce yourself to the board, Kitten.”

“Hi, I’m, Kitten.” She said as she climbed up onto the boardroom table. She slowly strutted up and down the table, being sure to give each board member a sultry smile and a full view of her charms. She shivered with passion as each member enjoyed her show.

“I can’t wait to introduce myself to each of you personally.” Kitten purred. She really couldn’t, already her pussy ached with the need to be filled again. Kitten wanted nothing more than a good long fuck.

“Now, I’m sure you’re all anxious for Kitten to visit you, but first I’m going to take our lovely new pet for a spin. She’ll stop in for each of you later.” Logan smiled.

Kitten couldn’t wait, looking forward to all the cock and pussy she was going to get. First, though, she had an appointment with Logan, and she already ached for him to fill her. She waited impatiently for the boardroom to clear before she made her move.

“Come on, big boy, I’m ready for you.” Kitten draped herself over the head of the boardroom table, spreading her legs right in front of Logan’s face giving him full view of her pussy. Kitten growled with excitement as he descended upon her, devouring her sensitive flesh.

“Oh, thank you!” She screamed as his tongue parted her nether lips and teased the entrance to her pussy. Her senses burned as he licked her, driving her mad with pleasure.

“Fuck me!” She cried as the empty ache within her became too much to bear. Logan complied as quickly as he could. Kitten felt him lift her legs onto his shoulders. Then moaned as her flesh parted around the tip of his member.

“Fill me up!” Kitten moaned as Logan teased her with his member, caressing her nether lips with his rubbery tip. Kitten cried out in passion as he pushed his way inside her, filling her up beyond belief.

As she sat there, luxuriating in the sensations of her stretched pussy her mind battled a new thought. As he plowed into her, Kitten’s memory told her that this was the biggest cock that ever rested inside her, but something told her that wasn’t right. Kitten was distracted for only a moment as she was brought back to their coupling as Logan pulled his cock slowly back down her channel. For now, she didn’t care, all that mattered was the cock she had between her legs this very moment. She moaned as Logan filled her again. Her inner folds pulsed around him, caressing the cock she was so happy to have inside her. Logan began a slow, steady pace, and Kitten writhed passionately under him.

“Oh, fuck you’re so big! Fuck me, fuck your kitten!” She cried egging him on with Cindy’s melodious voice, but to no avail. Logan knew his own limits and was determined to get the most out of his first time with his own little pussy cat. Kitten cried in frustration and pleasure as he kept up his steady pace within her. Her mind shifted, however, determined to prove her worth to him, concentrating on her pussy muscles, being certain to give him every bit of pleasure she could. If she could please him, maybe he would fuck her like she needed it. Even at his slow pace, Kitten enjoyed the sensation of being so fully plowed with each thrust.

Kitten felt her lover reach up and caress her fur covered breasts. She let out a cat like hiss as his lips descended on her nipples, suckling her. Kitten enjoyed the treatment, thrusting her breasts into her lover’s mouth and hand, humping back against his filling thrusts. With his every moan of pleasure Kitten felt her purpose in life fulfilled. As she lay there, Logan’s cock plowing her velvety folds, Kitten reflected on the meaning of life. Surely there could be nothing more important than using her body for the pleasure of others, she thought. Kitten lay back, content in this revelation as she again concentrated on caressing the cock moving within her.

Logan began to pick up the pace, pumping harder and faster into his lovely pet. Kitten beamed inside, happy that he was now moving like she wanted, filling her with passion with every furious stroke.

“Oh yes, just like that, fuck your kitten, fill me up!” Kitten screamed with pleasure as he pounded harder into her willing flesh. Kitten thrust back against his every filling push, her passions building as she felt her lover pistoning his thick shaft inside her. Kitten felt her orgasm overtake her as Logan screamed in passion, filling her with his seed. Kitten milked his member with her pussy, working to extract every drop from him before he left her. She gasped as he withdrew, and quickly began catching their juices as they leaked from her, barely waiting to taste his sweet seed again.

“How soon can you ready again?” Logan asked as he pulled his pants back on.

Kitten wondered at the strange question.

“I’m always ready.” She replied as if there was no other possible answer.

“Good, the rest of the board members are each expecting a personal meeting before the end of the day. Don’t disappoint me.”

“I won’t. I’m always happy to serve.” Kitten replied cheerfully, she had plenty of cock to enjoy now. She looked forward to the rest of the day as she finished licking his seed from her paw.

“I’ll check in with you again after work. Have a good day.” Logan replied as he went back to his office, taking one last look at the company’s new pet cheerfully licking his seed from her paw.

* * *

Kitten spent the rest of the day pleasuring the other board members. She fondly counted each one, tallying the number of cocks that had plumbed her depths and pussies she had licked. Kitten enjoyed the men the most, the women just couldn’t compete with a big thick cock. Still, Kitten enjoyed pleasing everyone, satisfied that her efforts were making people happy. She fondly remembered the looks of joy on the board members faces as each of them orgasmed because of her. Kitten licked her lips with every thought of the seed she had eaten, constantly craving more.

When Logan returned at the end of the day, Kitten was anxious, hoping that she had pleased everyone as much as expected.

“I hear you’re a little hell cat. How would you like a reward?” Logan asked.

Kitten beamed at the praise. “If it pleases you.” She chimed in her high pitched voice. Kitten purred, presenting her body to Logan. When she wasn’t pleasing someone, Kitten was always certain to present herself to those around, so they could always have a good look at the charms she had to offer.

“Oh, it will.” Logan dropped his pants, reveling his erect member.

“Oh, thank you!” Kitten smiled, quickly descending on his member, sucking it for all she was worth. Kitten worked passionately for his seed, sucking, and licking his cock. She was soon rewarded, and happily savored every drop of his seed as it squirted into her mouth. Before she was finished, she was sure to lick every drop from him. She looked into Logan’s eyes as she got back up, pleased that he enjoyed her reward.

“Now it’s time for your evening workout. Follow me.” Logan ordered. Kitten followed obediently, strutting behind him with her chest pushed out and a lust filled smile on her lips.

Logan led his pet downstairs to a small club on the second level. Kitten looked around as she entered, purring at the site of sex all around her. Kitten recognized many faces in the crowd. Each of the board member’s secretaries was here, either fucking a guest or lewdly dancing on stage. Kitten was pleased, they had all seemed so disinterested to her advances during the day as she walked by to service their bosses.

“Our secretarial pool has been instructed to keep their sexual activities to the evening hours, so it don’t interfere with their work.” Logan explained. In fact, they had all been programmed to act normally during business hours, unless directed otherwise. After hours, they became unwilling entertainers in the corporate lounge for the rest of the company’s managers.

Kitten looked over the scene before her, already aroused and ready to join in.

“Feel free to join in, you can come here every evening in fact. Just be sure to get a good night’s sleep so you’re well rested for the next day. There’s bed and bath in my office for you when you need it.” Logan offered, patting his Kitten on the cheek.

“Thank you, I’ll be sure to get enough sleep so I can please you tomorrow.” Kitten purred, descending to the sea of writhing flesh before her. She decided to introduce herself first and climbed atop the runway where several other secretaries were dancing invitingly for the crowd. Kitten climbed up on stage, happy that Logan was giving her this opportunity to enjoy herself.

Kitten began dancing on stage, enjoying the whistles and catcalls coming from the crowd. She ran her hands seductively down her fur, wiggling her hips and flicking her tail as she strutted up and down the runway. Occasionally she wrapped herself around a pole, gliding her body across it, riding it between her legs. She continued this display for several minutes, hoping that everyone’s eyes were given the chance to explore her every curve.

The need to be filled again burned within her, and Kitten began to review the selection of men before her. She slowly crawled down the stage, looking into the eyes of every man as they followed her every movement. Finally, the ache grew too intense, and Kitten pounced on one gentleman who was enjoying the casual sway of her breasts as she crawled to him.

“Would you like to give Kitten a ride?” She purred, sitting on her knees before him, displaying her feminine charms for him. He answered her with a passionate kiss, pulling her mouth to his. Kitten felt her pussy burn, and quickly climbed off the stage, careful not to interrupt their embrace. He pulled by her arm, dragging her from the orgy all around them and down a small hallway at the back of the club. Kitten realized that he had wanted more privacy as he directed her into a small room with a bed.

“Lay down.” He ordered, and Kitten instantly complied. She fell back onto the bed spreading her legs wide and giving her best fuck me look. She ached with the need to be filled, hoping that he wouldn’t keep her waiting long.

“How old are you?” He asked.

Kitten wondered at the strange question and wracked her brain for the answer. She hadn’t thought about it before and was curious as to why it mattered. Still, her memory eventually gave her the information. “Nineteen”

“What high school did you go to?” He asked.

Kitten burned with arousal, growing impatient with the unusual questions, but again she found the answer. “Penbrooke High.”

“I thought I recognized you. You wouldn’t happen to be Wendy Stewart’s daughter?” He asked, seeming genuinely curious about the company’s new pet.

Kitten felt something snap within her, but she ignored it as she tried to find an answer. Her thoughts were jumbling together. She was Kitten, but a nagging voice within her told her something else. A confused look crossed her face as she answered. “Yes, no, I’m Kitten.”

“Wow, they really did a number on you.” He seemed satisfied with the answer lowering himself between her legs. Kitten purred as he began to fondle her breasts. Her earlier confusion dissolved into lust as she felt him rest his cock lengthwise across her nether lips. She moaned, bucking her hips against him, parting her folds with the edge of his cock.

“You probably don’t even know what they did to you, do you?” He asked as she continued to caress her fur covered body enticing purrs from the girl beneath him. Kitten writhed beneath him, the aching emptiness between her legs, washing away her every thought with the need to be filled.

“Please fuck me. I need you inside me.” Kitten moaned beneath him, rubbing her burning sex against him, wanting desperately for him to quit talking and fuck her.

He complied a moment later and Kitten moaned in ecstasy as he plowed into her. He quickly set up a rhythm inside her, and Kitten growled with satisfaction, bucking her hips to meet each thrust. Arousal consumed her as his cock pounded with her. Kitten embraced her lover, kissing him passionately as he gave her body the fucking she so dearly wanted.

Kitten cried out in ecstasy as she felt his seed fill her with the now familiar warmth. She tried to move, to begin licking away his seed, but her lover remained still holding her in place, his cock still lodged deeply inside her. Kitten turned her attention back to her lover and slowly caressed his body with her paws as they rested, still intimately locked together.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Her lover asked, casually massaging one of her ample breasts.

“Oh yes.” Kitten purred, her voice ringing with sexual satisfaction. Kitten lay beneath him, enjoying his slow petting motions, as she felt her internal fires burning anew. She began milking the cock within her again, hoping that he would give her another ride. Her efforts were soon rewarded, and Kitten enjoyed the sensation of her lover’s cock growing within her. Once he reached his full size, Kitten moaned as he began pumping within her with slow steady strokes.

“Fuck me harder, harder!” She cried, and he granted her request, pounding into her ready flesh. Kitten cried out in pleasure as he pistoned within her. She had already been fucked almost two dozen times that day, but she couldn’t get enough. The feeling of a cock pounding away inside her was too wonderful, she just had to have another one inside her, filling her.

Having already come once within her, her lover had far more stamina than before. Kitten wrapped her legs around him as they fucked, ecstasy carved into her soft features. With every hard thrust, Kitten relaxed, enjoying the filling sensation of his cock as it sank into her. With every withdrawal she clamped down on him, intensifying the sensation of his movement and bringing cries of pleasure from his lips. Kitten continued like that as he moved within her, enjoying his body fully and ensuring that he enjoyed hers. Kitten had several more orgasms as he moved within her, each time screaming out in passion as he continued to plow into her tender flesh. Finally, Kitten felt the warmth of his seed spread within her again, releasing another earth-shattering torrent of pleasure within her.

This time, he withdrew, and Kitten moved a paw between her legs as she repositioned herself to suck his remaining juices from his cock. Kitten again reveled in the taste, certain to find every drop of his seed. As he got up, Kitten lay back, slowly licking his seed from her paws, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss that coursed through her.

“Well, I’m sure your services will be wanted elsewhere, no sense letting them wait.” He smiled as he watched the former girl, continue licking his seed from her paw, her face locked in an expression of pure bliss.

Kitten rested for another moment, realizing he was right, she had plenty more people to entertain. She quickly rose and strutted back out to the orgy on the main floor. She quickly found a new target and was soon locked in another passionate embrace, this time surrounded by the sounds of passion all around her. Kitten was washed away in a sea of passion, slowly passed from one willing cock to another. She quickly lost count of how many cocks had filled one of her willing holes, but she didn’t care. Her body rode a wave of pure pleasure for hours as hands and cocks explored her every curve. Kitten purred and moaned, as she was filled with cocks, her body caressed by countless hands and mouths. She was swept away on a torrent of pleasure, orgasms crashing down upon her with every new sensation.

The orgy lasted for hours, though Kitten had no way of telling time. With one passionate cry from the gathered flock, it was over. Kitten felt cocks pull out of every hole trailing their seed as they went. She licked herself clean as the crowd parted and went on their way. As the last people left, Kitten began to feel tired, and quickly set off to bed.

As she lay down to sleep, her arousal abated, and her mind cleared for a moment. She felt something within her try to reach her again, but sleep came too soon, and Kitten drifted off cheerfully on the bed in her master’s office. She felt satisfied, and looked forward to another day of sex, another day of fulfilling her purpose in life.

* * *

As she slept, Kitten was assaulted by nightmares, jumbled images of terror that stirred through her soul, terrifying her. She fought the images, the terror all night, unable to escape the screams coursing through her mind. Her body awoke as she sensed Logan enter his office. She bolted upright, still locked in the terror of her dreams. She sat there for a moment, panting in terror, but the musky smell of Logan pulled her away, and Kitten quickly forgot her bad dreams. She watched as Logan walked into her small bedroom, quickly stripping off his clothes. Kitten felt her folds begin to dampen in anticipation, and quickly prepared her body for a morning romp in bed.

Kitten’s existence continued like this over the following days. Each day, she played with the board members, and each night she joined the orgies in the company lounge. Kitten was satisfied with her existence, pleased at how much pleasure she was bringing to those around her and reveling in the ecstasy she enjoyed as she pleasured them. The dreams continued, though each morning they were washed away by her morning fucks, completely forgotten as she sought out cocks to fill her and pussies to lick.

Everything changed one day as she was sucking on Logan’s cock, working for another tasty package of his seed. His normal moans of pleasure suddenly cut short by a scream of pain. Kitten looked up in surprise, unwilling to release his member from her mouth. Logan’s hand grabbed at the back of his neck, his face twisted in agony. Kitten wondered what was going on for only a moment before she felt herself fall into a deep sleep, her master’s cock still filling her mouth.

Kitten awoke sometime later, feeling very strange. Her head hurt with a slight pounding sensation coming in time with her heartbeat. Her arms and legs were restrained, and she felt like she was in some kind of hospital bed. Her senses seemed wrong as well, she felt her fur rub up against the bedsheets, but found the sensation strange, as if she shouldn’t have fur. Her wagging tail also felt strange, familiar but wrong somehow.

She opened her eyes, quickly confirming that she was in a hospital, strapped to the bed. Almost as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a familiar face looking down at her. Kitten looked into the girl’s sad eyes, unable to place who it was, but knowing the girl was an old friend somehow.

“What happened to me?” Kitten asked softly.

“That’s a big question, let’s start small. How do you feel?” Megan replied, stroking her friend’s furry arm.

“Strange, like I shouldn’t have fur and a tail, but I do. My head hurts a little too. Who are you?” Kitten answered purring slightly at being petted.

“You don’t remember me?” Megan asked while Frank held her close.

Kitten shook her head. “I feel like I should know you, but I don’t.”

“I’m Megan, I’m your friend. Do you know your name?” She gripped Kitten’s paw.

“I’m Kitten.” She replied, feeling suddenly unsure about her answer. “I think I’m Kitten anyway.”

“No, you’re Cindy, Cindy Stewart, don’t you remember?” Megan asked.

Kitten shook her head again. She wasn’t sure if her name was Kitten, but Cindy didn’t seem right either.

“That’s okay. Everything is going to be alright.” Megan reassured the confused cat woman before her that had once been her friend.

“What’s going on?” Kitten asked meekly, wanting to understand what was happening.

Megan thought for a moment, deciding how to begin. “A few weeks ago, you and I were taken to HRI headquarters. You were turned into Kitten, a sexually insatiable cat woman, to be a pet for some company. They tried to turn me into your companion, but their methods didn’t take for some reason and I spent the next few weeks fucking the staff at HRI.” Megan began, disgust ringing in her voice. “After we left, Frank found out how to interface with our implants and took control of the system. He tried to simply put everyone to sleep, but some of the higher ups in the organization had anti tampering protection. As he hacked into the system, their implants killed them, everyone responsible for the implants was killed. No one knows how they work now, or how to remove them, but we have disabled them.”

“Unfortunately, not everything was so simple. In addition to the implant’s direct control ability, we were all slightly conditioned when they implanted us. We haven’t been able to reverse that yet, so everyone is still walking around in our skimpy outfits or naked depending on whether we’re indoors or not. We haven’t been able to remove the implants either, so some of their core programming is still active, though that seems limited to hormone and disease control, so it’s not all bad.” Megan explained.

Kitten sat there, taking it all in. “So, what about me?”

“We don’t know, they conditioned you into becoming Kitten, blocking out as much of Cindy’s memory and personality as they needed to successfully transform you. Frank wants to try to unblock your memories, but we don’t know what will happen when we do. Your physical condition is harder to deal with, though. No one knows how they changed you. It’s not just plastic surgery, they changed your genetic makeup somehow, the doctors say that you’ll likely be like this for the rest of your life.” Megan answered, giving another reassuring stroke down Kitten’s arm.

Kitten listened, not sure how to take the answers she was given. She felt strange in her body, but still it was her, fur, and all. A strange dual feeling was still inside her, and she now figured it was the remains of Cindy trying to reassert control. Kitten didn’t know how to feel, and simply rested as she awaited her fate.

Megan continued to stroke her friend’s arm as Kitten drifted back to sleep. Frank had already unleashed the program into Cindy’s implant. As Kitten lay there, her memories were gradually being relinked, and integrated into Kitten’s reality. The technicians had programmed Kitten without concern for her past, Kitten wouldn’t care about yesterday, only getting another cock within her. Frank and Megan hoped that with her memories restored, Cindy would reemerge inside Kitten, and hopefully the two personalities would meld together, and she would be whole again.

They waited silently, patiently at Kitten’s bedside as the program did its work. Kitten lay perfectly still, sleeping dreamlessly as her implant sent thousands of little sparks through her brain, doing its work. Slowly, Kitten and Cindy came to coexist within her and slowly the two personalities merged.

Kitten woke up a day later, her head still pounded, but the strange duality that had been within her was gone. She looked over to her friends, sleeping lightly in the hospital chairs beside her, grateful for their presence. As she lay there, she remembered what Megan had told her, and she took inventory of herself. Oddly, everything seemed normal, her fur, paws and tail all felt as they should be. Her memories seamed whole as well, and she looked back over her life, sensing nothing was wrong or missing. She remembered being programmed and then later transformed into Kitten and while she could objectively reflect on her previous behavior, even her actions in each state of existence didn’t disturb her. She knew she should be disturbed by being turned into a sexual pet but could only look back fondly on the memories of existing in constant arousal, fucked by everyone she met. She didn’t feel that same passion now, though, she was content to relax and had no desire for sex, something she knew was unthinkable while Kitten had been firmly in control.

Megan noticed Kitten turn in the hospital bed and raced to her side, waiting impatiently to see if her friend emerged.

Kitten looked up into Megan’s concerned eyes and smiled. “Hi there.”

Megan smiled back. “Hi yourself. How do you feel?”

“Good, whole. I’m me, or the new me, I guess. It’s kind of strange, I know I’m not who I was before, but I don’t feel the nagging sensation of something being wrong.” Kitten answered, purring as her friend stroked her arm and held her paw.

“What’s your name?” Megan asked, desperate for the final answer.

Kitten lay there for a moment, considering her answer. She remembered that Megan had told her that she was Cindy, but that still didn’t feel like her name. Finally, she accepted her new self, the melding of what had been Cindy and Kitten. “I’m Kitten, Kitten Stewart.”

Megan felt Frank move his arms around her, holding her at Kitten’s side.

“Okay, do you remember us? Your family? Penbrooke?” Frank asked, trying to discover what her answer meant.

“Of course, you’re Megan and Frank. I remember my parents and sisters, and Penbrooke. I just don’t remember my name being Cindy like you said before. They must have taken that from me, but it doesn’t change who I am.” Kitten replied, reassuring her friends that she wasn’t changed radically. The old Kitten had existed just for sex, but the merging of personalities with the old Cindy left Kitten feeling much like she did as Cindy, though she could still feel the old Kitten’s passion pulsing within her. It was tempered by Cindy’s self-control, however, and that had kept her from begging for sex.

After being satisfied with her response, Frank left to find a doctor. Megan stayed at Kitten’s side, talking about their experiences. A doctor arrived shortly and removed Kitten’s restraints, allowing her to get up. She felt a little stiff, apparently from being in bed for so long, but was glad to be free again. She coursed her paws down her sides as she stood there, stretching in a more seductive fashion.

She looked down over her fur covered body, still finding her form beautiful. Megan and Frank quickly lead her out of the hospital, taking Kitten back into the world. The world had changed considerably over the past few days as everyone adapted to the effects of HRI’s conditioning and programming. Society had been fundamentally altered by HRI’s control, and no one knew just what new direction it would take.

Kitten stood out looking over this new world as if through new eyes. She saw the opportunities and perils that lay ahead for her, knowing that she was now a freak of HRI’s design, but ready to face the challenges before her. She had already survived too much to let the world beat her now.

The End