The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cindy’s New Program — Part 3

Cindy’s welcome home:

Megan dropped Cindy off at her front door, and invited her to meet Frank later, after Cindy had checked in with her family. Cindy walked up to the door with some trepidation. After hearing about Megan’s first homecoming after programming, Cindy was worried about what she would find. Still, Cindy knew her fate was inevitable and let herself in. Just as she closed the door, her hands quickly disrobed herself, and Cindy shivered slightly at the cool air inside.

A few steps down the hall brought the sounds of sex to Cindy’s ears, moaning and slapping could be heard coming from the dining room. Cindy walked into the doorway and gasped at the scene before her. Her older sister Heather was bent over at the head of the table, her breasts mashed against the polished oak surface, slowly being thrust into by their father. Their mother lay in the center of the table, her legs spread wide, panting as Heather licked her pussy, one hand massaged her breast as the other held her daughters head in place as she moaned in pleasure.

Cindy took in the scene for a moment before a wave of arousal hit her. She knew what this meant and wondered just what was going to happen as her hands began their work on her body. Cindy waited as her hands continued, watching her mother pull away from Heather’s mouth. Now free from that duty, Heather began grunting loudly with each of her father’s deep thrusts. Their mother pulled herself off the table and walked over to a shopping bag that had been set beside the doorway. Cindy watched as her mother pulled out a strap on dildo and quickly put it on. Cindy found herself turning around and walking out into the hallway, her mother following close behind. With that, she turned around, and embraced her mother, her hands cupping her mother’s ass as her mother grabbed her head pulling their lips together for a passionate kiss. Cindy felt her mother’s breasts mash against hers, her mother’s stiff nipples poking into her soft flesh. The rubber phallus rubbed against her abdomen as Cindy found her hands snake down to her mother’s pussy and she caressed the folds with her fingers. She felt her mother moan with passion through their locked lips as Cindy began plunging her fingers in and out of her mother’s pussy. Her mother released her head, and Cindy soon felt the same pleasure as her mother’s hands flowed down Cindy’s back, stopping between her legs as the fingers parted her folds and sank into her dripping pussy. They stood like that for several minutes, moaning as they pumped their fingers into the other’s pussy, their tongues trading blows as they kissed.

Cindy pulled away from their embrace, allowing her mind to clear slightly as she lay down on the carpeted hallway, spreading her legs for her own mother. She was allowed to reflect on her predicament for only a moment as her mother descended upon her. She regretted that she was about to fuck her mother and that they had already shared such a sexual embrace, but the reflex was washed away by programmed pleasure as her mother’s mouth engulfed her pussy. Cindy moaned as her mother’s tongue parted her cleft, licking at the entrance of her vagina. Her mother’s hands cupped Cindy’s breasts, her tongue circling her daughter’s clit, causing Cindy to gasp in pleasure. Cindy pressed her hips back against her mother’s tongue, wracked with pleasure from her mother’s expert performance. Her mother continued to eat her out for several minutes before she repositioned herself atop her daughter. As their nipples touched, Cindy’s hand went between them, her fingers wrapped around the strap on phallus and guided it between her nether lips to her entrance. Cindy gasped as the rubbery head parted her pussy lips, her hand guiding it to the entrance to her vagina. Once in position, her mother gave a powerful thrust, and Cindy felt the dildo part her folds as it descended, grunting as her own hips met the thrust, impaling herself completely on the phallus. Her mother was relentless, as soon as she had filled her daughter with the strap-on, she pulled back and quickly set up a fast pistoning motion, eliciting moans of pleasure from her daughter as their hips met with each thrust. Cindy lay back, enjoying the sensation as her programmed coupling continued, her hips meeting every filling thrust of the dildo, her breasts mashed against her mother’s, both pairs bouncing in unison with each thrust.

Cindy was awoken from her pleasure filled haze as her mother let out a loud moan. Her mother stopped her thrusts, leaving the phallus buried deep inside Cindy as her mother’s weight seemed to increase. Cindy wondered what was going on when she felt another pair of hands move over the top of her breasts, cupping her mother’s ample globes. Cindy looked up to see Heather licking the nape of her mother’s neck, her hips pounding away at their mother’s ass. Cindy felt the motion, knowing that her mother was now being filled with another dildo. Cindy lay beneath them still burning with arousal, impaled on her mother’s strap on. With a carefully choreographed move, Heather and her mother rolled off Cindy, the dildo pulling out of her depths with a pop. Their mother now lay on her back atop Heather, her legs spread as Heather pounded into her, grunting in time with the thrusts, her breasts bouncing in time with her daughter’s hips.

Cindy’s arousal abated momentarily at her new emptiness, her body resting immobile on the hallway carpet as her mother and sister continued to grunt and moan together as they coupled beside her. Cindy was greeted a moment later by her father descending upon her ready form. He rested his hips between her legs, his hands kneading her breasts as her hand moved to guide him in. A simple movement later and Cindy was groaning as her father sank into her, stretching her with his width. Cindy had thought the dildo was large, but now she felt stretched to the breaking point. Cindy felt as if she could feel every contour of his member from the bulbous head to the veins across his length as it rested within her, stretching her inner walls to their limit. As her father began pumping into her, Cindy’s arousal flared by the sensation of being so nearly torn apart. Sparks flew with each thrust as her father pulled his member across her clit with each withdrawal and thrust. Cindy’s hips pushed back against each fulfilling thrust, and soon she was swept away by the sensations. Moans of pleasure flowed from her lips with every stretching thrust into her pussy and every squeeze of her breasts. Cindy floated on sensation as they pounded against each other, her every sense burning with passion.

Cindy lay there, her body following its program, swept up by the experience. Her father continued his thrusts for over an hour, kept steady by his own programmed vitality. Wrapped in pleasure, Cindy felt her father press his lips to hers and she joined him in a passionate kiss as he gave his final thrust. His seed spurted into to her, and Cindy was washed away by a torrent of pleasure. She kissed her father deeply as she orgasmed, her hips thrust forward, impaling her writhing form completely on his pulsing member. Her breasts flattened against his hard chest as she pulled him tight against her as the sexual high swept through her.

They stayed like that, locked together for several minutes. Cindy slowly came down from the sexual high, feeling her muscles contract around her father’s softening member. Her mother and sister were quiet as well, having cum loudly at roughly the same time as Cindy had. Cindy looked over, and they were also still locked in place, her mother’s nether lips still wrapped lewdly around Heather’s strap on cock.

The four of them lay there, for several minutes recovering from their exertion, the sounds of a quiet house audible over their labored breaths. Cindy began wondering how long she was going to stay like that when she felt another wave of arousal burn its way through her. Her vaginal muscles begin to pulse, and her father’s cock sprang back to life, slowly parting the intimate folds within her as he grew in response to her expertly trained pussy milking his member. Cindy lay there passively, allowed to take in the sensation of her father growing inside her from a flaccid state to his pussy stretching fullness in a matter of moments. Cindy lay back in wonder at the sensation, still locked in place with her father, their only movement the pulsing of her vaginal muscles around his expanding cock. Cindy moaned as she was stretched wide again, her pussy filled to the brim on her father’s erection. Her pulsing vagina quickly elicited reactionary jerks from her father’s member, each twitch of his cock sparking another wave of passion within her. Her mother and sister moaned as well. Heather’s fingers were massaging her pussy as her hips guided the strap on into her mother with slow, short strokes. Cindy looked on, her eyes glazing over as her arousal increased with every motion of her father’s member within her. In moments, the sensations became too much for her and Cindy let out a passionate moan as she orgasmed again, her pussy clamping down on her father. Cindy felt another torrent of her father’s seed fill her; her attention focused on the sensations from her fully stretched pussy. Her sensitive folds recorded every pulse travel through his member as it carried his seed up his length, until it splashed against her inner walls spreading its liquid warmth within her. Cindy reveled in the novel sensation as her passion ebbed. A drop of her father’s seed now trickled down her crotch, tickling her flesh as it went. Her father’s cock softened, and Cindy was again treated to the strange sensation of her pussy retracting around him.

Just as her father’s cock had fully returned to its flaccid state, Cindy felt her inner folds begin pulsing again, massaging his member back to attention within her. Cindy lay there as the full cycle repeated itself. Her passion ebbed and flowed with every few minutes as her father rose and fell, stretching her wide with every erection, slowly expending all his seed within her. The trickle of semen between her legs became a steady stream with each orgasm, a pool of their collected juices gathered on the floor between Cindy’s legs. Cindy began to reflect on her predicament in the moments of clarity after each orgasm before her passion was stoked again. She could almost accept the sex, even the incest and lesbianism. The programmed arousal, and all-consuming orgasms were easy to give in to. Being a puppet was more difficult to accept, that she could be controlled so completely by strange men or programmed impulses was almost too much to take. Cindy had always liked her independence, and having it taken so completely from her was eating away at her. As her body cried out in passion impaled on her father’s cock, Cindy’s mind began to surrender to her new fate.

Cindy and her father remained locked in place like that for hours, their only motion shared inside Cindy’s depths as her pussy pulsed around his member. Her velvety folds enticing her father to orgasm over and over, milking his seed into her. Beside them, Heather and her mother enjoyed much the same fate, their mother orgasming on Heather’s slowly humping dildo as Heather massaged herself to orgasm in time to her mother’s screams of passion.

Cindy was pulled back from her programmed arousal when she saw Heather wobble her way back to her feet. “Damn, I’m hunger…”

Just as Heather spoke, Cindy felt another orgasm course through her. She felt herself clamp down on her father’s member as it pulsed within her. Her father joined her in one passion filled groan as his cock spurted inside her, encased in her tight spasming folds. Heather and their mother joined in with their own screams of passion.

Cindy was relieved as she felt her control return. Her father pushed back off her, pulling himself out of her slick vagina. Cindy sat up and was rewarded with the strange sensation of all her father’s seed flowing down her channel and gushing out of from between her pussy lips as she tilted herself up. Cindy looked between her legs to see a sizable pool of their juices on the carpet. She idly wondered if it would leave a stain as she stood up, the remainder of their juices running down her inner thigh. Her mother and sister stood up as well, and quickly removed their strap on appendages with obvious distaste etched in their expressions.

Heather and her mother stood there for a moment, looking over the rest of the family, the smell of sweat and sex assaulting their senses. They each broke down sobbing as they looked to Cindy, their eyes following the stream of her father’s seed snake down her inner thigh and join the pool of juices between her feet. They hugged each other in a desperate embrace, crying openly. Cindy moved to them, putting her arms around them, as she tried to comfort her sister and mother. Cindy felt an odd calm at the entire event, she knew what she did was taboo, but that was little different from everything else that had happened to her over the past few days. Megan’s stories had given her warning of the fate before her, and Cindy was surprised when she didn’t join her family as each member broke down around her. Their father walked into the dining room, and Cindy watched as he sobbed to himself at the dining room table.

Their sobs soon gave way to sniffles, as they held together for security, finding the strength to go on. A good while later their mother pulled away from her two daughters, now far more collected.

“Okay, you’d better wash up for dinner. I’ll call out for pizza.” Their mother advised in an almost normal manner, her voice shaking. With that, she walked over to their father and wrapped herself over his shoulder, comforting him.

Cindy followed her older sister into the bathroom. They each whetted down a washcloth and wiped away the worst of the sweat and juices as Heather drew a bath.

Cindy watched her sister wipe away the remains of her own passionate embrace with their father. His seed had dripped down between Heather’s legs and dried while she had been fucking her mother. Heather was two years older than Cindy and Cindy still remembered the time she had envied her older sister’s maturing body. Cindy had passed that stage some time ago as her own breasts grew, and now Cindy found her hands massaging those breasts with her washcloth as she watched her sister trace her washcloth between her legs. Heather was slightly taller than Cindy, with a more athletic build and pert B cup breasts. She wore her auburn hair short, cut in pageboy style just below her ears. Heather also shaved her pussy, save a small tuft just above her nether lips. Heather gave her sister a full view of her bare pussy as she drew the washcloth between her legs, removing the remains of her father’s semen from her pussy lips.

Cindy felt a new wave of arousal wash through her as her sister dropped the washcloth, openly masturbating in front of Cindy. They embraced a moment later, their hands exploring the other’s body, kissing passionately. Cindy felt Heather’s soft hands cup her breasts and tweak her nipples, sparking passion with each new gesture. Cindy’s hands reciprocated, and Cindy cupped her sister’s breasts. She had never felt another girl’s breasts in her hands before, and Cindy was surprised by the differences. Heather’s breasts seemed firmer than her own and her nipples were smaller. The sisters continued fondling the other’s breasts for a few moments before Heather pulled herself back. Cindy watched as her sister retreated, sitting down on the toilet lid, spreading her legs, and giving Cindy a full view of her shaved pussy lips. Cindy fell to her knees and found her head moving between her sister’s thighs. Cindy’s tongue emerged and Cindy leaned forward, licking the whole of Heather’s slit with one motion. Cindy reflected on the strange taste of her sister’s pussy, musky yet with a salty kick which she figured was the remains of her father’s seed. Heather moaned with pleasure at the intimate caress, her hands wrapped around Cindy’s head, pressing her sister’s lips against her own nether lips in an incestuous kiss. Cindy felt her lips press into her sister’s folds as passionately as if kissing the lips beneath her nose. Cindy’s tongue darted between her lips, parting her sister’s folds, and trading blows with Heather’s clit. Cindy’s tongue continued its exploration of her sister’s pussy as Heather moaned and bucked around her, gasping every time Cindy’s tongue passed an exceptionally sensitive spot. As she continued to eat out her sister, Cindy felt one of her hands snake between her legs and caress her own intimate folds. Her tongue found the entrance to her sister’s vagina and Cindy found herself wrapping her mouth around her sister’s pussy, pushing her tongue into her sister as far as she could. The strange taste of her sister’s pussy almost overwhelmed Cindy, but her programming kept her tongue on mission. Heather was soon screaming with passion from her sister’s expertly trained performance, and Cindy felt her sister’s pussy clamp down on her invading tongue as Heather cascaded into orgasm. Cindy felt her own orgasm travel through her a moment later, and she moaned against her sister’s pussy lips.

Cindy fell back on her knees, panting as she recovered from another programmed orgasm. She wondered idly just what lay in store for her next. Her eyes looked over Heather’s panting form, still lewdly spread upon the toilet. Another twinge of arousal flared within her as she took in the beautiful young woman before her. Cindy recoiled a bit at that stray thought, fearing that it was her own opinion, not one programmed into her.

Cindy was pulled away by the sound of rushing water and realized that they had left the bathtub faucet on as they coupled. She was shocked to see the bathtub only half full. Cindy looked to the clock hanging beside the sink and realized that they had only been distracted for a few minutes. Heather turned to the faucet and turned it off. She lifted herself off the toilet and dipped herself into the water, her features relaxed as she descended into the warm pool of water.

“Why don’t you get in on the other side, there’s room for two.” Heather offered. There was plenty of room, the bathtub could easily fit two people. They had always wondered why their parents had such a large bathtub when they were younger, and Cindy discovered the reason by accident one night. She had heard strange sounds from the bathroom late one night. She had peaked in through the keyhole, and saw their parents making love beneath the water. Cindy had been just old enough to realize what her parents were doing and had quickly told her sister their parents’ secret.

Cindy dipped herself into the bathtub, feeling her tension wash away as the water engulfed her. Her leg rubbed against Heather’s arm as she finished submerging. The two sisters sat quietly for a while, letting their troubles melt away in the water, the sweat and juices of their fucking dissolving into the warm liquid.

“This is all so crazy.” Heather had the determined look of someone trying desperately to hold everything together despite the whirling craziness of the world.

“Megan told me it gets better, you get used to the sex, and the impulses come less frequently after the first couple days. They’re just trying to break us right now, beat down our resistance. It won’t be normal again, but we’ll be able to have some of our life back.” Cindy replied. She knew she was already well along that path. Just as Megan had, Cindy was already growing used to her new status in life. The impulses were so complete that Cindy was only aware of how completely she had been controlled after it was over. The sensation of being a puppet, trapped in her own body, was still disconcerting, but the burning arousal she felt with every impulse had swept that sensation from her mind with each coupling. Cindy still resented being turned into a sex toy, even as deep down she was beginning to crave her next impulse.

“I guess it’s not all bad, maybe now I’ll get a look at some of those cute guys in my classes.” Heather said wistfully.

Cindy was a little surprised at the change in Heather’s tone but was relieved her sister was beginning to accept her new fate. “Just remember you don’t get to keep one all to yourself anymore.”

“But now I’ll get to sample all the flavors.” Heather giggled.

They continued talking for another half hour, slowly washing themselves down as they drew on the bright side of their new fate. Cindy wasn’t completely surprised by Heather’s quick change in attitude. Heather was always an optimist, and more than anything else, she hated to focus on the negatives around her. Even though she hated her new fate, its inevitability forced Heather to embrace it, and look for the silver lining in the dark cloud.

“Girls, the pizza just arrived. You better get some before it cools off.” Their mother warned, standing in the open bathroom door. Cindy was surprised that she hadn’t even been concerned that the door had been open the entire time.

The two girls finished washing themselves off and got out of the bathtub, drying themselves off as they headed back to the dining room. As they passed back into the hallway of their earlier coupling, they found their mother passionately embracing the pizza delivery boy. Their mother was going on forty, but she had kept herself in good shape, and her daughters watched as the delivery boy enjoyed her trim body as he pumped between her legs. Their mother was lying on her back, panting as she fucked him back. Her hands cupping his ass as his cupped her breasts.

Cindy and Heather watched for only a moment before stepping into the dining room, not wanting to witness the act. The sounds of passion grew over the next few minutes and their ears soon registered their mother’s orgasm as she cried out in passion. A minute later, their mother walked into the dining room without a word, and joined the rest of the family for dinner, the delivery boys seed coursing down her thigh.

They ate in silence, no one wanting to risk starting another emotional breakdown. They finished the pizza quickly and went straight to bed. Cindy was both relieved and secretly disappointed that she hadn’t been swept away by another impulse as she lay down to sleep. As she drifted off, her mind quietly reflected on her new life and the possibilities it held for her.

* * *

Cindy awoke the next morning as she felt someone’s weight press down on her. Her arousal was already blooming, and Cindy enjoyed the feeling of hands coursing over her body, leaving trails of fire across her skin as they passed. Her lover’s lips pressed against hers and she found herself kissing back. Her own hands traced their own path across her lover’s body, slowly revealing the body of an athlete. Her hands continued down between their legs and caressed the erect member she found there. By now Cindy could feel her own juices flowing between her legs and running down her nether lips. Her lover pressed forward, and Cindy’s hands guided him between her folds, positioning the tip of his member against her entrance. Cindy’s eyes opened as her lover sank into her, looking into the eyes of her old high school’s star quarterback, Neal Muelo. She hadn’t seen him since graduation. They quickly set up a casual rhythm and Cindy was soon moaning in pleasure as the once star athlete plowed into her pussy with slow measured strokes. Her new lover caressed her soft breasts, teasing her nipples as they coupled. Cindy drifted away with the pleasure his skilled treatment brought with every caress and thrust. Her body did its part as well, caressing her lover’s upper body, her lips meeting his in passionate kisses before her mouth traced its way down his neck and chest until she was nibbling on his own small nipples.

The couple continued for almost an hour, panting, and moaning on Cindy’s bed, a cool morning breeze tickling their seething flesh. The pleasure built up within her with each measured thrust and casual caress. Then suddenly the dam broke, and Cindy slipped into orgasm. She pulled the hot stud to her, kissing him wildly as her pussy clamped down on his impaling member. He joined her in a satisfied groan as Cindy felt his seed pass into her spasming folds, spreading warmth as it spurted from his member.

They lay there, still intimately embraced for another moment before her lover pushed himself up onto one arm and swept the loose hair from Cindy’s face. “Good morning. Welcome back to Penbrooke.”

“Thanks.” Cindy replied sheepishly, not quite sure what to say. She had admired Neal from a distance back in school, even talked to him a few times. Now, lying beneath him, his member still within her, she didn’t quite know how to deal with him.

“No, thank you.” He replied, his fingers tracing her right arm as his eyes traced down her lovely body.

“You do this often?” Cindy grabbed his hand and placed it firmly on his own thigh. She may be programmed to be a slut, but that didn’t mean she was going to give freebies when she had a choice.

“Sure, though sometimes a cute little thing wakes me up in the morning. Maybe it’ll be you tomorrow.” He gave her hips a casual caress.

Cindy sincerely hoped not. She realized that not everyone was considering this new way of life to be a bad thing. Neal had likely gotten himself more women in the last few weeks than he had as a football star, and with none of the relationship baggage to boot. With that realization Cindy pulled herself out from under him as best she could. She had liked the good morning fuck but was in no mood to deal with the company it left her with. “I hope not. Now get out of here.”

“Have it your way. I can’t wait to see you beggin’ for it tomorrow.” Neal got up from the bed and stormed his way out of the house.

What a jerk, Cindy thought, and quickly walked down for breakfast. She felt the tickle of his seed run down between her legs and regretted lacking the capacity to wash it away. As she passed Heather’s room, she saw another of Penbrooke’s former star athletes giving Heather her own good morning fuck. Cindy hoped he was less conceited than her own morning companion and continued down to the dining room. By the time she had made it to the dining room she was nearly overwhelmed by the smell of her mother’s delicious cooking mixing with the smells of sex. Cindy was surprised to see Megan sitting beside the table with the sheen of sweat on her skin. Cindy’s father sat at the head of the table quietly enjoying his own breakfast.

“Good morning, honey. Megan was just visiting, and I invited her for breakfast.” Her father remarked, trying to keep a relaxed demeanor.

Cindy nodded and sat down beside her friend, having already figured out the obvious fact that her best friend had dropped in to give her father an intimate good morning coupling. Megan shot her a confirming look, and a surprisingly smug smile.

Cindy’s mother came out of the kitchen a moment later carrying a plate of scrambled eggs and sausage for Cindy. Cindy was surprised to see her wearing an apron, given the general nudity that prevailed thanks to the program. She realized, however, that it was probably allowed for protective reasons, no sense allowing one of their pets to get burned.

“Good morning, Cindy. I hope you slept well.” Her mother greeted before turning back to the kitchen. Cindy watched her mother walk away, wondering who had left the trail of semen traveling down between her legs.

Cindy ate her breakfast as she grappled with the strange situation. Her family had a tendency to adapt through its many trials over the years, but Cindy was surprised at how quickly everyone was to bring a face of normality to the situation. Still, Cindy knew she was no more willing than any of the rest of the family to broach the subject and added the normal casual banter to their breakfast discussion.

Heather walked down a few minutes later, with her lover beating his way out of the house behind her. Cindy recoiled inside as she found her eyes admiring Heather’s trim body as it still showed the signs of her arousal, complete with the trickle of her lover’s juices twinkling between her legs. Cindy was beginning to wonder about her sexuality with every new reaction she felt to the nude forms around her.

Their mother brought out another plate for Heather and joined her family for breakfast. The small talk faded quickly away, leaving only silence as they finished their plates.

“Mrs. Stewart, do you mind if Cindy goes out with me today?” Megan asked as everyone was finished with breakfast.

“That’s fine, just be sure both of you put on some suntan lotion if you’re going to be outside long. Those new outfits won’t protect you that much.” Cindy’s mother warned.

“We will, Mom.” Cindy replied as she followed Megan to the bathroom.

Megan pulled out the suntan lotion and quickly began spreading it around her naked body with a seductive caress of her hands. Cindy turned away, ashamed of her own reaction as she watched her friend rub the lotion over her body. Cindy found her own hands do a similar performance as she began rubbing the lotion over her own body. Her hands massaged the lotion into her breasts and traced her waist and legs. She continued until her entire body was covered except for her back. Megan helped Cindy rub lotion onto her back and Cindy returned the favor with a bit of apprehension. She felt her pussy begin to warm with natural arousal as she caressed Megan’s back. Cindy was ashamed of the reaction, but grateful that she hadn’t been forced into another lesbian act by her programming just then.

The pair quickly donned their abbreviated clothes and went out into the new Penbrooke.

As they walked down the sidewalk, Megan cupped her hand between her legs. “Your dad is really big. It felt like I was going to bust taking him in. Have you had him yet?”

Cindy was a little shocked by the question, but she guessed that a lot of conversations were going to be about sex given the new way of things. She cupped her own pussy as she remembered the feeling of her father’s cock stretching her wide.

“Yeah, for most of yesterday afternoon.” Cindy replied. She soon found herself telling Megan of her homecoming experience in intimate detail. Cindy was slightly surprised as Megan probed for every lewd detail right down to the sensations she had felt when first impaled on her father’s member.

Megan giggled as she listened, casually groping herself as they walked down the street. “The good morning fuck is cool too. Billy woke me up my first morning home. He’s pretty big too, not like your dad, but he sure used it well.”

Cindy slowly got used to Megan’s public display as they walked over to Frank’s house. She listened with some interest to Megan’s sexual stories, wondering just how long it would be before she had as many varied experiences to talk about. Megan had already fucked most of her neighbors and friends, along with a smattering of others. Cindy listened as Megan rattled off a litany of sexual acts, a list of perversions that would have appalled Cindy a few days ago, but now elicited curiosity and arousal. She was surprised to find the lack of control she felt from the impulses was oddly liberating. She knew it was only a matter of time before she did everything Megan had and more, whether she resisted or not. The fact that she couldn’t resist gave her the freedom to enjoy the experiences and slowly Cindy found herself impatient for her next impulse to introduce her to a new round of sex.

Cindy was also enthralled by the people walking past. All the women wore much the same outfit as her and Megan. A few women ran past, seemingly oblivious to the fact that their breasts were exposed and bouncing freely, their shirts having ridden up their chests. The men walked around in nothing more than shorts, mostly boxers, and Cindy noticed that almost every guy she passed had a boner tenting his shorts. Occasionally, a couple would be fucking on a lawn or sidewalk. By the time they had made it to Frank’s house, Cindy was already well aroused, stimulated by the new behavior of Penbrooke’s citizens.

As they entered the house, Cindy and Megan removed their meager coverings, and greeted Frank with two visions of teenage beauty. Frank came up to check on who had stopped by and was obviously pleased by his guests. He wrapped his arms around Megan’s waist and reached his head around for a welcoming kiss.

“Hello, you must be Cindy. I’m Frank. Megan’s told me a lot about you.” Frank greeted as his eyes did a quick appraisal of Cindy’s nude form.

Cindy forgave the indiscretion as she had given Frank a good looking over herself. “She’s told me a lot about you too.”

Frank blushed slightly at that. “Well, I’m sure she was just giving you fair warning. I’m glad you stopped by I have something to show you.”

“Like what?” Megan asked as Frank led them down into his basement.

Cindy looked around as they descended the stairs. Frank’s basement was filled with electronics, parts and pieces littered the floor and several benches. Several computers and test equipment sat around one end of the work area. Cindy also noted the bed at the side of the basement, guessing that it had been well used in the last few weeks.

“I was doing another test this morning and I think I found the signal link between our implants.” Frank replied as he sat down at one of the computers.

“What does that mean?” Cindy asked.

“Well, after being implanted, I’ve been trying to discover how they work. After a couple of impulses, I guessed that they might be networked together, that’s how your program knows just how to have you behave in each encounter. I’ve been doing a sweep of radio frequencies since then, and I found this signal this morning, when I had my good morning fuck.” Frank explained as he showed then the signal he had recorded. “With a few more impulse triggers, I should be able to figure out the basic protocols. Maybe even figure out a way to interface with the implants.”

“Really? You mean we could go back to normal?” Megan asked excitedly.

“I don’t know. I might be able to control the impulses, but you have to admit there’s a lot more to our programming than just the impulses. I don’t think you girls would normally go around naked in a guy’s house.” Frank pointed out. “There is another series of tests I wanted to ask you about, Megan. I was reading through the information pamphlet and it says that men can give limited commands directly into a woman’s implant. Would you mind if I tried it out? That will give me another avenue into the implant to study, but I don’t want to force you.”

“I’ll do it.” Cindy found herself saying. She surprised herself a little but helping Frank could be the first step back to a normal existence. Even though she was beginning to adapt to this new way of life, she still longed for her old existence. If she could help achieve that, she was willing to make some sacrifices, and she didn’t find Frank that unattractive.

Megan was oddly a bit more reluctant but chimed in as well.

“Just don’t make me do anything too embarrassing.” She warned.

Cindy wondered just what could still embarrass her friend after the list of things she admitted to doing. Cindy figured Megan could accept the impulses but didn’t want her boyfriend to mistreat her in the same way.

Frank laughed at that. “Don’t worry, I won’t have you do anything you haven’t already enjoyed. I’ll set up the equipment.”

Megan giggled at that. “How long do you think it’ll be before you can do anything with our implants?”

“If everything goes well, I should be able to interface with them in another day or two. The problem is I will only be able to mimic commands I know until I decode the interface language. That’s not going to be very useful and there’s the chance that they placed security features to keep us from trying this sort of thing.” Frank replied as he began setting up his sensing equipment.

Just then Cindy felt the wave of arousal that marked the beginning of a new impulse. Her hands began the work of self-preparation, massaging her breasts and rubbing her nether lips, as she walked over to the bed. As she sat on the edge of the bed, she was greeted by the sight of Frank walking up to her, stroking his hard cock. Cindy lay back, pulling her legs to her chest as her hands continued masturbating, her fingers plunging into her own rapidly slickening vagina. Cindy was able to steal a glance over at Megan as Frank was positioning himself. Megan was slowly masturbating as she watched her boyfriend descend on her best friend. Cindy felt her hand pull away from her pussy and pull her legs back further against her upper body. She watched as Frank stepped up to her open bottom, directing his stiff member between her legs. She gasped as he parted her nether lips with the head of his cock, parting her intimate flesh as he rubbed it up and down, sparking pleasure as he teased Cindy at her most intimate spot.

Cindy gasped as he continued his torture. She bucked her hips back against him, trying to force his member inside. Frank continued his teasing, forcing cries of passion from Cindy as he batted her clit with the head of his member. With that, he pulled back slightly, drawing his cock down to her entrance. Cindy moaned in relief as he filled her to the balls in one full thrust. Cindy relished the sensation for a moment as Frank pulled her legs to his chest and resting her calves on his shoulders. Cindy cried out again as Frank began pumping himself in and out of her with long hard thrusts. Frank leaned forward slightly, resting his weight on Cindy’s thighs as he reached down to caress her pert, bouncing globes. Cindy found herself virtually unable to move as he pounded into her. The stillness of her hips allowed her to be more fully aware of the pistoning movement of Franks member within her. He certainly wasn’t the largest she’d had in the last few days, but her programming didn’t care, and Cindy felt her passion grow with each delicious thrust into her. Cindy began grunting in time with his thrusts, enjoying the almost casual way he was kneading her breasts as his member plowed into her. They coupled like that for quite some time, and Cindy was again sailing away on the pleasure that flowed through her body. She was pulled back to reality for only a moment by Frank’s groan of satisfaction, as she was whisked away by her orgasm when she felt his seed spread warmth within her. She cried out in passion, her legs dropping from Frank’s shoulders as her body relaxed. Frank fell on top of her and gave her a passionate kiss as she rode the torrent of her unleashed orgasm.

Cindy stayed entangled beneath Frank for another couple minutes as they both recovered from their own climax. She felt Frank lift her up and drop her farther back on the bed before he pulled back from her. Frank withdrew his still partially erect member from Cindy with a pop and lay down beside her. Cindy rested beside Megan’s boyfriend. She felt a twinge of guilt course through her at their last act. Cindy knew she couldn’t help it, and that Megan had likely witnessed Frank coupling with other girls before. Even as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm, she regretted the direction her impulse had driven her this time.

Megan lay down beside Cindy, giving her friend a hug. “It’s okay, you couldn’t help it. Besides, I know you enjoyed it.” Megan smiled deviously at her friend.

Cindy relaxed, hugging her friend as Frank moved up behind her. He rested himself on her back, draping his arm over her waist as he reached over and caressed Megan’s raised hip. The trio lay there like that for some time before regaining the willpower to move again. Cindy secretly enjoyed the sensation, sandwiched between Megan and her boyfriend. Her nipples rubbed against Megan’s breasts as she breathed. Their hips all merged together, and Cindy felt both Franks limp member and the tufts of Megan’s pussy hairs.

“That was a slight change of plans.” Frank smiled, pulling himself away from the two lovely young ladies beside him.

Cindy sat up, cupping her semen slickened mound. A disturbing though crossing her mind. “I wonder how long it’ll be before I get pregnant.”

Megan giggled. “I thought you knew. The implant keeps you from ovulating and menstruating. You can’t get pregnant until they want you to.”

Cindy was relieved by that. She was surprised the thought hadn’t crossed her mind before, but there had been a lot happening to her over the last couple days. The thought that she could get turned into breeding stock was a bit disturbing, though.

Frank finished setting up his equipment, then turned back to the two naked girls on his bed. “Are you ready for some more tests? With the data I just received from our last impulse and a few tests of my implant’s control over you, I should have enough information to begin a building a test interface.”

“Sure.” They said in unison, sitting side by side on the edge of the bed.

“Okay, let’s try something simple first. I’m going to send the commands, and not speak them, just to be sure it works. Here goes.” Frank warned.

Cindy felt the familiar tingle at the base of her neck and found herself lying back onto the bed. Her hands flowed across her body, resting between her legs and on her breasts. A casual arousal began to build up within her at her hand’s expert ministrations, but she wasn’t swept away by the now familiar programmed passion. Cindy wasn’t in the mood, however, and though her hands massaged her intimately with programmed skill, Cindy mentally rested.

Cindy looked beside her to see Megan in a far more excited state. Megan was resting on her knees, her hand driving a large dildo in and out of her pussy with a feverish pace, moaning passionately as she pushed the toy into her intimate flesh. Her other hand was busy rubbing her clit with equal fervor. Cindy felt her own fires flare as she watched Megan drive the ribbed rubber phallus between her nether lips till it was nearly engulfed by Megan’s nether lips. Cindy watched in awe as her friend filled herself completely with the toy, till the base of the dildo was flush with her pussy lips. Now fully impaled, Megan’s hands cupped her breast and rubbed her clit. Megan bent forward, giving Cindy an unobstructed view of her impaled pussy, moaning from herself stimulation. Cindy burned inside from the lewd scene of her friend’s flesh so fully parted around the toy, her nether lips wrapped in an ‘o’ around the dildo’s base. Even more stimulating was the sound of Megan’s cries when she dug her fingers into her pussy to grip the base of the toy and remove its length from within her. Cindy watched her friend writhe in passion as she slowly removed the toy from her passage, its rubber surface sparkling with Megan’s juices. The scene of Megan’s self-impalement was only inches from her face, and Cindy’s latent attraction for her beautiful friend was brought to the surface as Cindy succumbed to her own masturbation. Cindy began fantasizing about Megan, remembering the stimulating scene only hours before when they had put on their suntan lotion. Her hands continued sparking passion within her as she watched her friend piston the well lubricated dildo into her pussy. Cindy watched in fascination, her passion overflowing, and then the flood gates parted. Cindy felt her own orgasm grip her as Megan screamed out passionately beside her. Her vaginal muscles pulsed against her impaled fingers as her other hand roughly squeezed her breast. Cindy lay back as her orgasm washed away, casually fondling herself as she enjoyed the afterglow. Megan fell beside her, panting from her own exertion. Cindy looked over to see her friend’s pert, round breasts rise and fall with Megan’s labored breaths, the dildo still wedged deep in Megan’s pussy. Cindy admired her friend’s beauty for a moment before drifting off in a nap.

Frank awoke the girls a short time later and ran further tests on them. Cindy let herself enjoy Frank’s orders but advised him of turning on the programmed arousal as well. Frank smiled at that, clearly enjoying the fact that Cindy had aroused herself for the first test. By the end of the day, all three were exhausted from the tests, Frank having joined in for some of the later experiments. He was satisfied with the results and led the two tired girls up to a guest bedroom where he put them down for the night.

Cindy wrapped her arms around Megan as they lay there on Frank’s guest bed. Cindy pressed her breasts into her friends back, and they soon fell asleep in that comfortable position. Cindy idly wondered what tomorrow would bring as she rubbed her hands lightly across her best friend’s soft stomach, drifting off into a pleasant sleep..

To be continued...