The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chronicles Of Patient Sixty-Nine

Origins Of Patient Sixty-Nine

Awaking

My eyes shot open, my body covered in perspiration. Covers stick to my body though from my nightmares or from the sex I couldn’t say. Probably both. Lighting flashed covering the room in an eerie light for a second the patter of rainfall was all the only sound that filled the room. Slowly I take my hand off the pistol under my pillow and pull myself out from under the women next to me. Or bodies a tangled web of flesh I try my best not to wake them as I climb out of bed. I walked to the window as the rain falls hard against the pains. The city never truly sleeps. Then again nether did I. I grab the bottle of vodka sitting on the table and through my head back taking a swig. The warm bottle just added to the burning feeling as it hit my throat. Just the way I liked it.

The empty bottle hit the carpet as I let it slip from my fingers. I let my body lean against the window as I look out the window into the cold uninviting city. The window freezing against my body. My nipples harden almost instantly. I look out seeing only a blurred light here and there through the heavy downpour. A metaphor for my life. Fragments of memories that came to me, but none of them clear. Hell. For all I knew it wasn’t even my life. I guess to truly explain who I am I should go back. Back to when it all began. Back to when I woke up without a name and only a number.

I opened my eyes to find my vision as out of focus as a kaleidoscope. To saw I felt like shit would have be an understatement. My head was pounding. It took me a few second to adjust as I shook the sleep out of my system and slowly my world came into focus. However I didn’t like what I saw. Or didn’t see should I say. It was dark. But light enough for me to see that I was naked. I tried to cover up only to find my arms where held down by two straps. I was somewhere in between laying down and sitting up. Just imagine the recliner from hell. As my eyes adjust to the low light, or there lack of I got a better look at my surroundings. Not that I really wanted to. I felt like I was in a bathroom stale. Hell the seat even had a hole in it. An IV ran into my right arm. My right breast and freshly shaved pussy stung with fresh ink of a new tattoos. Just the numbers sixty nine written above my breast and a barcode above my clit. My mind raced trying to think of how I got here. But I drew only blanks. Then as I thought about it I realized that everything was a blank to me. I couldn’t even tell you my name. What city I lived in. My mind was an empty well. My oldest memories where about ten seconds ago when I woke up. I didn’t like how the show had fucking started and it was stuck on the channel.

Needless to say I was scared. This was before I became a heartless bitch. Truth be told, back then I was just a scared child. I managed to look up at the dime light overhead to notice a camera off to the left. However had put me here wanted to make sure I didn’t leave. Here I was strapped to a chair. Locked in a room and being watched by a camera. I could only imagine who the fucking voyeur on the other side might be. I wasn’t given much time to think about it as the door sprang open.

“Good she’s awake.” All I could see was two outlines of men as a bright light shined brightly in my eyes. I felt my restraints let go as they grabbed me and dragged me out of my cell. I didn’t even try and fight my body still weak. I began to look around. I was in a hall. Endless doors on one side. All numbered. The ones I could see where numbered in the sixties and seventies. I wonder if there where others like me. locked away in there cells. Somehow I didn’t fell so alone. Though that didn’t make me fell any better. Fact I felt worst. It meant I was just a number. I didn’t have long to think about it as they shuffled me down the hall.

What greeted me next , hadn’t made me feel much better, In fact things had went from bad to worst. I was dragged into what looked like a lab. Hell how fucked up my memory was at the time it could have been a restaurant. There where countless things that caught my eye but none of them so much as the two girls hanging by there arms. A look at there breast let me see there numbers. sixty seven and sixty eight. That meant I was next. By this point I decided to fight. I elbowed the guard on my left. I tried kicking the one on the right. I hadn’t managed to get free. Truth be told I only managed to piss them off. Suddenly my head filled with pain. As if someone had stuck a hot knife straight into my very brain. I almost bit my own tongue as me head shot back and I crumbled in the guards arms. My vision blurred as the world spun around me.

“Hook her up.” A few seconds later I joined my sisters as they hung me by my arms like a piece of meat. The other two girls where out cold which told me I wouldn’t like what was coming much. After my hands where secure one of the guards began strapping my feet to the floor. The other guard forced a ball gag into my mouth. By the time my head cleared from the pain they where leaving. A woman was slowly walking up to her. A doctor. She could see in the woman’s eyes she would find no mercy from her.

“As you have just found out we have put a chip in your head. With the push of a button you will experience a sharp pain. This device also regulates your pain, it basically we only kick in though to prevent you from passing out. A nasty piece of equipment designed for interrogations. It can even send an electrical pulse to the heart to restart in if you die. Can you imagine what would happen if I left it on for an hour or so. Lets just say it wont be pretty. Now do you know your name?” I quickly shook my head no. “Good, you or patient sixty nine. that is all you need to know. well Lets not waste any time shall we.” She walked over and picked up a needle squirting it, cleaning out any air bubbles as a small trail of green liquid shot out. “Lets just hope sixty nine that it works. Cause if it doesn’t your no use to me. I will just give you to the guards and let them see how much pain you can really take.” She walked around me as if a predator circling its prey. I tried to put on a brave face but truth be told if I had any pants on I might have just pissed in them. She rammed the needle into the tender meat of my ass showing no bed side manner as she made sure it was in good and deep. She shot the thick fluid into me. It stung like a mother as I screamed against the gag. Luckily there must have been some kind of sedative in the fluid because I went out like a light. How long I was out I don’t know. I remembered waking up to find myself in the same position but in a deferent room, I squinted through my eyes which seemed sharper. I looked down over her body. I didn’t know much about my own body but i knew something had changed. For starters my breast where higher up. And the tattoo of her number was faded.

“Good your awake. Congratulations you made the cut.” The doctor walked from behind me as her hands traced over my skin. I must say you have shown great progress. Years of gravity and sunlight damage gone in just hours. Skin as soft as a baby’s behind. and tits as perky as a teenager.” She reached up and grabbed a handful of breast squeezing it as if checking a fruit. “From now on your body will heal faster. age slower, have greater resistances to disease plus in a few days your skeleton system will be completely reversed to an adult size version of a child’s skeleton, you know more bones. I of course will want to test your flexibility. There or some side effects like permanent lost of pubic hair and you want have to worry about that time of the month anymore. You didn’t want kids did you?”

My mind raced to take it all in. What she had done to me. Why had she done this to me. If I had only known what was in store for me I would have wished to end up like the other girls. I was the first. All the other girls had rejected her treatment. They had been given to the guards. They where the lucky ones.

Education

I shook off my buzz and slipped into my clothes and out the door leaving the company of the hookers. Personally I didn’t want to leave. Hell I was always in the mood. But I got a job to do. You see some might call me a hero, others would call me a vigilante. Personally I didn’t care about that. This was my jungle, the urban jungle. And when night fell the predators came out. In this city crime paid. In the dime artificial light the real business of the city came to life. Drugs, guns, and flesh where all for sell. All that matter was the money, whoever got hurt in the process didn’t matter. Luckily one law still applied here, there was always a bigger fish. Me, I was just a small fish in this big pond. A piranha.

I walked out of the hotel and into the rain, hell a little rain was nothing to me anymore. Just like taking a shower with your clothes on. Not like I was going to get sick, hell a cure to half the STD’s known to man probably could be found in my blood. The only time I went to the hospital was to get the occasional bullet out of my body if it was in a place I couldn’t reach myself. Luckily I was getting better at shooting them before they shot me. Pulling the trigger of a gun all came down to morals. Luckily those where as altered as my body.

You see after they had altered my body they had decided to fuck with my mind. The process was pretty simple. The guards dragged me into a small room not much bigger then my cell. There I was strapped down into a chair which I was getting used to. This chair was a little more high tech then the one I had in my cell. They hooked me up putting those little sticky things over my chest. As I found out later drugs wouldn’t work on me anymore, hell even the strongest alcohols last for a few minutes in my system. So they had to use old fashion techniques to make me tell the truth. After I was hooked up the guards took there leave of me. Here I sat in a brightly lit room and in front of me a two way mirror. I could only imagine the female doctor sitting on the other side. Like an owner watching her pet gold fish, hell if I got lucky maybe she would tap the glass.

“Good morning sixty nine. As you can see you or hooked up to a lie detector. I will be asking you some yes and no questions. There or two buttons built into the chair. The one under your right hand means yes and the one on the left means no. If I ask you a question you will press one of these buttons. If you fail to answer you will be punished. If you lie you will be punished. Do you understand.” I quickly pushed yes. I had already felt the punishment they where talking about. Like a bad toothache, ice cream headache, and a migraine all at once. A burning sensation just behind the eyes. Later I would grow to love the pain. It reminded me I was alive. As long as the chip was in my head they owned me.

“Lets begin. Do you like to masturbate?” My mind raced looking for answers. It was like trying to read a dairy with a lock and no key. Apparently I had taken to long and soon my head exploded with pain. It didn’t last as long as last time but it was still enough to make me regret my hesitation.

“Do you masturbate.” I don’t know why but I didn’t want to be punished again so I went with my first instinct and hit yes. I didn’t know if it was the right answer or not but I wasn’t going to hesitate again. Luckily I must have answered right because a soft sensation filled my body. Pleasure. Like a little orgasm. The only pleasure I had known since I had awoken here.

“Do you like women.” I went with my first instinct again and hit no. My head exploded before she could even ask again I was hitting the other button. Pleasure rushed in to relieve the pain. It wasn’t really as enjoyable but it was still a welcome feeling.

“Do you like to have oral sex with other women.” I hit yes as I clinch not knowing what to expect as pleasure rushed over me. I could get used to this feeling.

“Do you like to be spanked.” Yes. The wave of pleasure rushed over me again. It was against what I thought was in my character but I felt that the naughty answer would be the right one. I was right.

“Do you like to suck dick.” I went with my gut and not my head again. But this time I was hit by a strong surge of pain, it hit me hard since I wasn’t expecting it. The questions went on for hours. What I didn’t know at the time was it didn’t matter if I was telling the truth or not. They just wanted me to believe I was lying. They would ask me the same questions over and over until I believed them. That was what the lie detector was truly for. To judge the progress of there brain washing. I spent more time in brainwashing then anyone else. I became the good doctors favorite. Lucky Me.

Descent

“This is all I have Jimmie. Please no...” It didn’t take me long to find what I was looking for. A pimp beating on one of his girls cause she was short. Pimps had become one of my favorite targets. To low to even kill. They where not man enough to commit a crime themselves. Instead they relied on there girls to do the work and sometimes the fall. I also liked them because they liked to be flashy. Expensive clothing and jewelry and usually a pocket full of money. In the rain and the dark he didn’t see me coming. I kicked up a piece of metal which lay on the ground. When he turned he went for his gun. I went for his head. I won. A second later I was picking up his gun and he was crying like a baby. The hooker of course didn’t bother to help him nor did she run away in terror.

“Tony sent me.” I made it a habit of using the names of pimps I had already beat down. If I got lucky maybe they would kill each other off for me. I started going through his pockets. His hand went over his pocket which held his wallet as I broke his fingers. I took out his wallet rummaging through it. A few thousand dollars, and some plastic. I took the liberty of reading off his address.

“Now don’t make me come visit you at home.” I found his car keys. His ride sitting on the corner. Shouldn’t be no trouble to find a chop shop. I found the pimps phone and dialed 911 telling them I had found an injured man. I looked over at the hooker and motioned her around the car. She quickly joined me rather then wait around and see what happened. She got in and I took off into the night. “I held out some money. Half of what I had taken.

“What is this.”

“Its for your company for tonight.” She smiled as she stuffed the money in her bra and I speed on into the night. I loved the speed, the freedom of an almost empty road. The company of a woman and money in my pocket. Life is good. Perhaps now is a good time to explain about me and other women.

As I said before I was the good doctors favorite. She spent day after day brain washing me into becoming a lesbian. Her lesbian. If I Hadn’t escaped she probably have me begging her to let me eat her out right now.

The guards led me into her bedroom. Though it looked more like a dungeon. To pillars stood erect in the middle of the room. To chains hung down to which I was attached. The condition of the chains suggested I was not the first one to be attached to them. The fact that there was a vacancy was what worried me. That and a blood stain in the hardwood floor. My back was to the bed and my front to a large television.

On the screen I saw something that gave me chills. A woman surrounded by guards, one of the guards had his cock buried deep inside her ass as the rest watched. I recognized the girl from before number sixty-seven. It looked as if she had been through hell. No doubt this would have been me if the project hadn’t worked. I watched as the guy slowed given a few last thrust and grunts before he pulled his dick out. No sooner then he had pulled out then the next guard came up to have his go.

“We call it the gauntlet. She is on number forty I think. Hard to say some of the guards always jump back in line. Probably one of the more nicer punishments we have. The guards got to pick a few of the failures for there on enjoyment.” The doctor came from behind me wearing a leather outfit. A lash in her hand which made me whimper as my mind went back to the blood. I don’t know if it was the programming, but I was wet.”

“What do you say we take of this gag number sixty-nine.” I shook my head yes. She pulled the gag from my mouth. Running a hand over my cheek. “Better.”

“Yes.” The hand across the face told me I had did something wrong.

“You or to be seen and not heard. All I want to here out of you is moans and screams depending on my mood. Luckily for you I am in a good mood.“ She walked around me as she gave me rear a light whack on my rear with her lash. I jump as I flinched. Truth be told I was nothing compared to the pain the chip in my head could do. It was just more personal. She did a complete circle as she looked over me. Licking her lips like I was a piece of meat.

“I see your tattoo’s have completely faded.” She touched my bare breast where my sixty-nine had been. She ran her hand down and pinched my nipple tugging on it as if trying to pull if off. I whimpered as she tugged on it in different directions for several seconds. Then she let it go.

“Amazing elasticity don’t you think.” I wasn’t really sure if she was talking to me or herself. Probably herself. She lifted her hand and sucked on her gloved index finger as she looked me in the eye. She quickly brought it to between my legs and slide it up my pussy. She pressed her finger against my cherry.

“One can only wonder if you where a virgin before the experiment. But one thing is for sure. Now you will always be a virgin. You see no matter how much you get fucked, your body will heal.” She slide two fingers up into me. It was tight. She began to finger fuck me. She lean close to me as she stuck out her tongue. She ran it down my neck leaving a trail of hot wet droll. I screamed loudly as I felt my cherry pop at her fingers thrusting motion. They slide all the way into me. It was a feeling I would have to grow used to.

She continued to lick down my body. Down my breast. To my nipple which she took into her mouth. She began to tug on it with her teeth as if a dog pulling at a rope. When she had pulled it as far as it would go she let go to watch it bounce back into place. She went back to running her tongue down my body as she fucked her two fingers deep as she could into my sex. When she reached my crotch with her tongue she sat back and pulled her fingers out bringing them to her mouth as she sucked on them with a grin she slide a third finger into her lips as she liberated it with the rest. She brought them to pussy. Just as I was thinking they wouldn’t fit she slid them into me. Before it was tight. Now it felt as if I was being stretched to my limits. I never knew something could hurt so much and fill so good at the same time.

She fingered me as if a jackhammer cutting pavement. And the fucking thing I hated was I enjoyed every fucking moment of it. Hell I didn’t want her to stop. I wanted more. I soon got my wish. She stopped only to force her pinkie into me. Then she began again. Tears of pain and pleasure began to roll done my cheek, moans of pleasure and hatred left my lips. I knew that ever day a small part of me had been dieing thanks to there brainwashing. And as I orgasmed to her probing fingers I knew that another part of me had died. By day I would become her experiment and by night her play toy. I wasn’t sure which was worst.