The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Christmas Present

by Whynot03

Christine closed the door to her apartment with her hips, her hands filled with bags of groceries, and sagged. She was dead tired. The noise from outside the hallway, muffled by the closed door, didn’t help either. They were installing mandatory fire-detectors into each flat. They did her flat a few days ago. That was quite a pain. So were many other things, but it was worth it, in the end. Right?

Sure, being her own woman was great, but college, work and what ragged remains of social life she still had to boot... Well, it took it’s toll. She placed the bags onto the kitchen counter nearby, and brushed a lock of her auburn hair back behind her ears. Even that was a mess. With hardly any sleep and long hours by her workplace, she looked ruffled, to say the least.

She broke free of her jacket and boots, then collapsed onto the nearest sofa. Her apartment was a four-room flat. The kitchen and the living room (Adorned with a wall-sized window, a was opened into each-other, the doors to the bedroom and bathroom spread on either side of the later.

BEEP! You have One new message. BEEP!

“Hey, babe.”

Christine closed her eyes, and groaned. This was the last thing she needed.

You see, as Christine broke free from her family, and worked towards independence, she had do sacrifice a few things. This included his boyfriend, Nate. It wasn’t that he was bad by any standards. She just couldn’t handle everything at once. There just wasn’t enough time! But he didn’t want to accept that. He started to become a constant burden.

So, in the end, Christine cut all connections with him, and changed her phone number. Apparently, that didn’t help.

“...I was thinking, what with the Holiday season is all around us. Maybe we could give it another go. What do you say? You know...”

Christine moaned, and burrowed her head in one of the sofa pillows. She knew these calls. They were long and full of self-pity and hurt pride. She was starting to feel that she’d rather saw her arm off than to hear it again, but she was too tired right now to pull herself up and delete the message from the phone. “Oh, just go to hell, already....” She muttered.

“...feelings, an...That’s not a nice thing to say.”

Christine looked up. What was that? The record went silent, but she was pretty sure the pre-recorded message replied to her! But that was crazy, of-course. Must’ve been a trick of the mind.

“So silent. What’s wrong, Chrissy? Cat got your tongue?”

She leaped off the couch, and slammed on the Delete Messages button. The phone skidded off the small table it stood on, and fell to the ground, unplugged and powerless.

“It might take a bit more than that, my dear.”

Christine looked around, beginning to panic. Unlike before, the voice appeared to be coming from everywhere. Her head darted around. Where could it come from...

“No need to look so frightened. Would I ever hurt you?” One could hear the hint of a snicker from the words.

...Finally, she looked up. There, in the four corners of the living room, hung the new fire detectors. A small light on all of them was flashing red.

“And here I thought I hid my surveillance well. Figured it out already, have you?”

Her eyes widened, and she began to rush towards the door.

“Going already? But I didn’t even give you my gift!”

Small rods slid out of the small black boxes, small light emitters rigged onto them from stem to stern.

“Could you please just stop?”

Christine’s hands were almost around the doorknob...

“I said stop!”

...when suddenly, she found herself blinded. She staggered back, and fell on the ground. She could see vague, colourful forms flickering over her closed eyelids.

Slowly, she opened her eyes. Then, she gasped.

The world around her became a flowing, pulsing, ever shifting ball of colours. Vaguely, she could see some small dots of stronger lights, probably the source of this tantalizing vision, but they blurred and vanished after a while. She just couldn’t keep her eyes fixated on one place for more than a second without them beginning to water. She stood up carefully, and waved her arms around, trying to feel the familiar surroundings of her apartment. She felt nothing but thin air.

“It’s been a long time since we talked, hasn’t it?”

“...!” Screamed Christine, no words coming out. Or, to be more precise, she could feel herself talking, but some sort of low tone buzzed in at just the right frequencies, nulling anything and all she tried to say.

“I didn’t give you permission to speak, Chrissy.”

She swore, the words disappearing as they left her lips.

“Now, now. Do as you’re told, girl. Do as I say, please.”

Christine opened her mouth again, and the world around her shifted painfully. The colours took on a painful hue, as they began to swirl and throb at a much faster rate. The sound that negated anything she said rose higher, turning into a screech that scratched and clawed at her hind-brain. She cringed, and held her hands to her ears. The sound didn’t appear to dissipate. In fact, it increased. She screamed and fell on the ground, the sound overtoning her sobs.

Then, after what seemed like an eternity, the sound went down again, and the world slowed down. She could still hear it, though, a light humm just within her hearing range, serving as an eternal warning. She stood up on wobbly legs, feeling shaken.

“Well, Chrissy, did we learn our lesson?”

After this audial pain, Nate’s voice almost felt soothing, comforting. Christine’s mind was grasping for something to hold onto, but could find nothing but a sea of light.She looked down at her feet, the first solid thing that came to mind, and she could feel her scrambling brain starting to calm down a bit, although the constant background buzzing was making this much more difficult than it should’ve been. She could feel tears coming to her eyes. There was no way out.

She opened her mouth, and cringed in anticipation. Nothing happened. The buzz remained on it’s annoyingly low tone, ever modulating and breaking her concentration. She took a sagged breath, and stuttered, quietly.

“Y...yes.”

Her voice didn’t disappear this time. She could feel fear gripping her again, not sure of what’s going to happen next...

“Good Girl.”

Nate’s voice sounded positively devine this time, as the colours shifted into primal warm ones, the sound now waving, brushing against her senses like a comforting wave, working in sync with his voice. Christine felt her knees weaken again, but she stood her ground.

“It has been a while, hasn’t it, Chrissy? I haven’t seen you in ages! Why don’t you do a twirl for me, eh?”

Christine looked up, her eyes flaming with hate. “Fuc....”

“BEHAVE!” Snapped Nate, his voice expanding, become fierce and powerful. The world reacted accordingly, and the tone rose a bit higher, prepared to strike as soon as it got the order. Deep fear welled up in Christine, and she bit off the end of the word. The fear itself, however, was strange. In an average person there’s fear, and then there’s fear. Christine’s first painful experience turned on the most intense panic button one can have, and now, somehow, even this small threat pushed her back into the same mindset without passing through all the lower-rank fear that usually came beforehand.

The swirling slowed down, and Nate’s voice took on a nicer tone again over her whimpers. “Look, Chrissy, I’m sorry. Please, just do as I ask. I wouldn’t like to see you get hurt.”

It actually sounded like he was genuinely concerned, and the world pulsed with his words sympathetically, as if what he was doing was a pain for him, a necessary sacrifice, but a sacrifice nonetheless. Christine almost felt strangely sorry for him. Fear seeping off her slowly, feeling uncertain, she nodded.

“Good Girl.”

Christine was starting to get used to her predicament, and was prepared for the wash of clam, soothing feelings that came. Little did she notice, but her heartbeat was now in sync with the swirls and twirls of the colours. She was finding it harder and harder to keep a hold onto whatever feeling she had just moments before.

“Now, Chrissy, turn around, slowly.”

She thought for a second about trying to go headfirst into the world of lights, but the edges of her world started to tint into a dangerous pink as she stood there. Not wanting to be hurt again, she turned around, slowly, her eyes darting around, still looking for a way out.

Even though she had a hectic life, Christine’s figure didn’t dissipate once she ditched the gym. With nice hips and a firm C-cup, she looked good even in her current rumpled pullover and thick jeans. Her mid-back reaching auburn hair was a mess right now, but it still framed her face quite nicely. Her green eyes were darting this way and that, her lips, just full enough to compliment her looks.

“Hm....” The voice hummed, and his voice reverberated down Christine’s spine in not an uncomfortable fashion. “You haven’t changed a bit. Now,” -Christine heard a small beep rise from the background tones- “...stretch your right arm out before you.”

Christine did so, and what followed seemed to last for hours. She had to first stretch her arms, and release them again. Then came her legs. Then came her arms and legs joints-by-joints. And during that, for every movement, she heard a different tone above the constant calming buzz that started to penetrate the air. She was beginning to get caught up in the whole act. She found her weariness dozing off every now and again, forgetting, for minutes at a time, why she was doing what she was doing. She just did it, looking out the world with a blank smile. And whenever her focus slipped like this, she felt herself humming to the tune in the background. But, eventually, she always snapped herself out of it, and felt the red wave of humiliation at her own weakness. But she never stopped following, and neither did Nate cease giving the orders.

Little did she know that while this was going on, her mind was being assaulted from another direction as-well. Words, white, searing words flashed into her eyes for just long enough for her subconscious to register them. They spoke beguilingly of pleasure, or peace, or relaxation, of Eternal Bliss, all that came if if she just... let... go.

In a while, Nate started combining the movement of all limbs and fingers into his mix of orders, forcing whatever was left of Christine’s mental powers to try and cope with synchronizing her body to obey his orders. The more variables he added, the more often she slipped down into monotone servitude, into something that was quite almost not unlike...trance.

After what was like an eternity, Nate went silent, but the small beeps and boops that always came with a certain limb movement went on. The zoned out Christine continued for two full minutes before she noticed that no-one was ordering her anymore. Flustered and feeling empty, for some reason, by not having orders, she looked around. She was still stuck in her personal little mesmerising world.

Then Nate spoke. “How did that feel, Chrissy?” In the very same instant, without Christine even consciously recognizing it, certain sounds returned, ordering her subconscious to move body. Already feeling a bit relaxed and, shall we say, pleasurable thanks to the Subliminal messaging, she almost moaned as her hands jumped to her breasts, gently rubbing them. Her battered mind was starting loose the concept between long-term and short-term memory, so as the tones made her pinch her nipples just the right way, she felt like she was in bliss, and was in this state for as long as she could remember...

“So...Goood....” Even such a simple thing caused her eyes to roll up in pleasure. A small disharmony scratched at her drastically-simplifying inner being, making her cringe, knowing that Nate was not pleased about something.

“So good, Master.” He corrected her, his voice calming her, making her know that he was willing to forget the transgressions of the past if she just did what he asked.

“Mas...ter?“There was something inside the dazed and confused Christine. Something, deep, almost completely burrowed and hidden now, the last few hours tactfully dedicated to bring it down, to leash it, to make it malleable. Her free will screamed in it’s chains, trying to force it’s way back up one last time.

The sound dissipated a bit, and the colors, too, did darken and slow down. She gasped at the lack of stimuli. Inside her, something was trying to frantically scramble away. Too late, way to late.

“Good Girl.”

The entire world shone up, the colours coming back in force, words flashing everywhere, the sounds rising quickly to a crescendo, assailing Christine’s mind like an unstoppable army of indestructible battering rams going against a simple wooden hut. She yelled out, eyes showing their white, body spasming, and she fell to the ground, lost and unconscious.

And deep inside, something changed, forever. Something disappeared, and her being was subtly altered.

A battle has been waged. She lost.

* * *

“Chr...ake...” The voice came, filling up the entire world. It was like a shroud being pulled away from one’s eyes. It didn’t demand obedience, you gave in to it. It felt like the voice the Creator must have used during the shaping of the world. Each word was undeniable. No ways around it. No ways to bend the rules to be excluded. It was Truth. Slowly, the Words became clearer and clearer.

“Chrissy, my pet. Awaken.”

The world came into focus, and the girl sat up slowly. She was in a room that felt strangely familiar. She saw a few stray flashes come from some dark rods of some-sort, but they didn’t matter. The Voice did. She looked around, trying to find the source. He, who was the world to her. He, who was her undisputed...

“ ...M...master?” Her voice was weak and quiet, portraying her full submission, her utter devotion to him and his words clearly.

“I am here, my pet. Stand up, let me see you.” Each word burned through her like a streak of fire, but in a good way. She followed His command instantly, and as she did, she felt something fall off her. Looking down, she saw a small pile of clothes. Not that they mattered. Silent inner impulses gently manipulated her mind, and, for some reason, she giggled with joy, her bare breasts bouncing up and down slightly. Did she wear those rags once? They were so...stuffy and thick! No good slave in their right mind would ever wear something like that to please her master! She felt strangely elated by this thought.

She looked around, trying to strike the most alluring pose she could. What if her Master wouldn’t like what He saw? He was her life!

“Hm...” He hummed, showing his approvement, and it made the girl stiffen in pleasure.

“You show promise, Chrissy. But I wish to meet you, and you have to be much more than that if you wish to be my slave.”

She jutted her breasts out even more, and started forcing herself into an obscenely erotic pose before the voice stopped her, laughing gently. “Oh, no, no, my dear. That is not what I was thinking of...” She looked confused. What else could she do for Him?

“Head over to the bathroom. It’s to your right.” She reminded her gently, seeing the slightly blank look on her face. The joy of having, and subsequently following an order, made her feel just a bit warm inside as she, smiling, headed through a simple wooden door.

The bathroom was simply adorned, a large bathtub taking most of the room, along with a small hand-basin bellow a large mirror.

“When I was here setting up your rebirth, I left a little something for you, pet. There, just next to the mirror.”

She looked down, and true enough, down on the ground was a large plastic bag. Tipping it carefully, she allowed the context of the bag to spill out. An assortment of creams, shampoo, conditioner, hair-paint and makeup utensils rolled gently onto the ground. She grinned, knowing that with these, she can finally become the object that her Master truly wished for.

“That is not all, my pet.” The voice continued, as she bent down to grab them. Curious, she took the bag, and looked into it. There was something at the bottom. Something that could, just vaguely be called clothes. Chrissy knew what her Master wanted. Her grin widened, and gave a small moan at the anticipation of what pleasure she will bring. There was a key on top.

“After you are done, you will come to me. You will take your cellphone with you, and follow my every instruction. Understood, slave?”

Chrissy took the first bottle of shampoo, and turned on the hot-water tap.

“Yes, Master.”

* * *

Nate walked up the stairs of his house, heading for his flat, groceries in hand. It was dark, and it was christmas. Not that it mattered to Nate. Christine’s abandonment took him hard, harder than the rest of the horrible stuff that kept happening to him last year, and he knew he might’ve done a few... extreme things just to get her back. She changed her phone-number, even moved out of the very flat she lived in. She wanted to find her, and apologize, but Christine did her job too well. He struggled with depression for a few weeks, but moved on.

As he reached the level on which his flat was, his phone rang. Muttering and stuffing one of the grocery bags under his armpit. “This is Nate, what can I do for ya?”

“I know who you are, Nate. How are things?” The voice was deep, distorted, as through a machine. Nate froze in his tracks.

“Who is this?” He started scrambling his keys, when he noticed that his door was not, in-fact, locked. It was just barely open, a small streak of light coming from inside.

“I don’t think it’s something you need to know. All that matters right now is the simple fact that I know about you. Everything about you.”

Terror took a joyride down Nate’s spine. He licked his dried mouth. What could this guy mean? Slowly, he pushed his door open.

Nate’s house consisted of a corridor that opened up to a bunch of rooms on each side. Opposite of the entrance, at the other end, stood the stained-glass door that lead to the living room. A golden glow shone through it. “W...what’s in there?” He asked, knowing that the mysterious voice probably knew the answer.

“I watched you for quite a while now. I can become anyone...”—His voice started shifting, becoming his best friends’, his mothers, Christine’s, then, finally, his own. — “... you can possibly imagine. I have watched you for quite a while, Nate, and you have been working hard. Way too hard.”

Nate himself was starting to get seriously freaked out, but he slowly crept through his own house, nearing the living-room door. “That’s not an answer to my question!” He hissed, thinking that he saw movement on the other side.

There was a short silence, and then, the now once-again deep voice said: “Why not take a look for yourself?”

Terrified of what he might see, Nate opened the door, the hinges creaking mysteriously. The next sound that could be heard was his grocery bags hitting the ground, stuff rolling everywhere. His eyes popped out and his jaws dropped.

His living room has been redecorated. His sofas have been pushed to the side, and a long, lush red carpet has been placed on the floor. The walls had holiday decorations arching on them, and the cold light of the great lamp on the ceiling has been replaced with something that gave off a warm, comfortable yellow glow. At the other end of the room stood a pine tree, decorated in the most intricate ways, turning it into something that could truly only be called a christmas tree. baubles, candles, star-sparkles and (of-course) the golden star on top.

What truly amazed Nate into frozen shock was, however, standing before the tree itself. It was a girl kneeling on the carpet, rubbing herself, moaning as quietly as ever, apparently lost in pleasure. She was almost naked, only thin silk ribbons, green and red, sticking to her nice figure, running up from each heel, both elegantly just missing her crotch, up her well shaped stomach and just the nipples of her C-cupped breasts. There, they became an alluring bow, holding her breasts tightly. Her nimble, silver-painted fingertips were brushing past them, teasing her entire body, as her divinely made-up face was staring at the ceiling with closed eyes, her honey-blonde hair made up in a curly, pulled-to-the-back-then-rolling-down-the-shoulders way, it clean shine hinting at it’s lush softness. Her lips were pursed, it’s colour a loving red. She felt frighteningly familiar to Nate, but as yet another moan escaped her lips, he was sure.

The girl opened her green eyes, looking at Nate with something akin to worship, and said, in an almost girly voice, dripping with sex:

“This one is a present for Master. Chrissy feels so...juicy. I Master Nate pleased?”

Nate couldn’t say a word. “I’d thought you’d like it...Did I guess your taste well?” Chuckled the deep voice. “After all, after such a hard year, you deserve a nice gift.”

Nate stood, mesmerised, and took a shaky first step inside. His hand fell from his ear, and the phone fell to the ground. As such he could just barely register the last words from the mysterious man, whoever he was, who suddenly turned his life into heaven:

“Merry Christmas, Kiddo.”