The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choices

Day 3

Stan was proud of himself this morning, and it had nothing to do with the duo of ladies currently working his cock. Although the busty red head and petite brunette was a nice trophy and he was considering adding them to his rotation, it was this game he had invented that had him smiling. He just loved the way it was unfolding.

Deciding to make another tweak, he grabbed his device and called up his three players. First, he made them crave his attention. Second, he made it so that the more they saw him the more they would want to fuck him and seeing his cock would make it even worse. The desire would increase until they finally would beg him to fuck them. Finally, he made their orgasms, when in contact with his cock, top those of the best orgasms they have had yet.

Satisfied of his job, he returned his attention to the two women. He had told them that if they woke up early and showered, he would fuck them again before kicking them out. They had done just that and washed each other thoroughly. The older one, on Stan’s left, was lying on her side and playing with her big tits while she sucked on his hardening cock. The younger one, on Stan’s right, was on all four, with her tight ass facing Stan. She was sucking on his balls and fingering herself.

“You two are pretty good. Would you two like to come back on Friday?”

Both ladies lifted their heads from his cock and balls and looked at each other and smiled. Both then said “Yes!”

Stan then stuck his left hand between the red head’s legs and his right on the brunette’s ass. He then stuck his index fingers in their asses.

“And I think I will fuck you both in the ass.”

The red head spoke first “Oh my! I’ve never done that, but I really want to try.”

“Me too!” the brunette said.”

“If you two practice threesomes with at least 4 guys and get better I promise to fuck you both in the ass. But don’t let them fuck you in the ass. I want to be first.”

They looked at each other. The older one spoke first, “Young lady, I’ll tell you this: we’re going to be very busy in the next few days.” and kissed the young girl who replied, “You know, I’m pretty sure I can find a couple of guys we can use.”

“I don’t think we will have to worry about volunteers. My husband is going to love my new pussy. And I’ve caught him checking out your tight ass.” They kissed again and returned to their task.

Stan pulled the younger one onto his face and ate her pussy. The older one mounted his cock and the two women kissed each other while they came on Stan’s cock and face.

Over at the Major’s, Deb woke up at 7 am. She had slept, well more like passed out, on top of the covers naked. Her night shirt was lying on the floor next to her. She was coming out of her daze and remembering last night’s events. It all seemed to be a bad dream. Even as a teenager, she’d never had eight orgasms in one day. Last night she had been insatiable. Mentally she did not want to have so much sex, but her body betrayed her.

She got out of bed and looked down at her equally naked husband. She wanted to be mad at him but it really wasn’t his fault. She looked down at her naked body and knew that no man could resist her if she let him. Her eyes were now fixated on Corey’s soft cock. She was fondly remembering the amount of pleasure it had brought her last night. Her hand started to make its way to her pussy, regaining her senses, shook her head and ran to the washroom to take a shower.

As the hot water washed over her, it took all her will power to resist masturbating. She heard Corey wake up and wanted desperately to call him into the shower with her but did not. As much as she wanted a cock inside her right now, she needed to feel in control of her own body.

Meanwhile, Maxine’s attitude was a little different. She woke up naked as well. She had abandoned night clothes yesterday. Her eyes opened and she fondly remembered her third night of passion with her husband. She lost count of the number of orgasms he had given her. They had ended the night with a shower, where they thoroughly washed each other. She looked over at his sleeping naked form and felt nothing but love and admiration for him. She pulled back the covers and saw his flaccid penis. In all their years together she had never given him head. She had done it once in high school and hated it. Even though the boy had promised to not cum in her mouth, he had held her head in place and forced her to swallow his load. She vowed to never do it again. It had cost her a few boyfriends, but most were content with having free reign to do as they please with her tits.

But now she was looking at Charlie’s soft cock and felt an intense desire to please him. He had respected her enough to never ask, but she knew he wanted her to do it. He even made sure that every time he tit fucked her, that he did not cum anywhere near her face. She pulled the sheets all the way off of him. He continued to sleep. Then she lay on her side with her right arm over his lap and her tits at his right hip. She used her right hand to lift his cock up and gently stroke it. Then she lowered her head onto his cock and took it into her mouth for the very first time.

She licked the head and then sucked on it. She felt it stir in her mouth as it started to grow. After about a minute it was fully erect. She was still just sucking the head when Charlie woke up.

“Maxine, what are you doing?”

She pulled his cock from her mouth “What I should have done years ago. Now sit back and enjoy. She returned his cock to her mouth. She managed to get about 5 inches in. She was bobbing her head up and down the shaft while her left hand played with her tits. Her eyes were looking right into his the entire time and she could see how much he was enjoying it.

Being the first blow job in years for Charlie, he did not last too long.

“Honey I am going to cum.” Charlie expected Maxine to pull out his cock, but instead she sucked it with renewed vigor. His right hand grasped her tit and she shot his load in her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow, until there was nothing left. She had intended on jerking his cock onto her tits, but when he warned her, she suddenly needed to taste his cum. She swallowed his load and surprisingly found that he cum was quite pleasant.

When she took his cock from her mouth she looked at him and said “I love you so much.” All he could do was smile. Charlie then watched as his wife fingered herself to an orgasm in a less than a minute.

Jen, who had also given in to her own desires, was busy sucking the cock that had just fucked her to a wake up orgasm. After Hank had shot his load into his wife’s mouth, they both got ready for their day.

Deb, now dressed, well as dressed as she was allowed to be, stormed out of her house and over to Jen’s. She banged on the door.

“We have to do something about this.” She screamed

“I agree, but what. I can’t resist doing what he asks, and I am not going through another punishment.”

“Well, I am not going to be turned into some slut, not even for my husband.”

“I take it you had sex again last night.”

“More than once.”

“Me too. Wasn’t it good?”

“It was fantastic, but that’s not the point.”

“Are you sure? Because for me it was really good.”

“And did you enjoy sucking strange men’s cock last night?”

“A bit yes, and besides, that was my fault for not following the instruction.”

“Do you hear yourself? Let’s all go and talk to him.”

“I don’t think Maxine will go for it…”

“Let’s go see.”

Both women crossed the street and knocked on Maxine’s door. Jen was wearing a tight black skirt and tank top and Deb was in loose skirt, hemmed up and a blouse with only 2 buttons done up.

Maxine answered the door wearing a short plaid skirt and white blouse tide up below her tits, making her look like a slutty school girl. Her blue half cup bra was easily visible. Charlie was just leaving and gave his wife a big, passionate kiss, before leaving. Maxine pulled him in tight and squished her tits up against him, causing her blouse to move to the side, exposing her right breast. Charlie gave her body a once over before leaving, smiling at his wife’s exposed tit.

“You might want to fix that.” He said while looking at her. “and tonight I am going to return the favor.” He whispered into her ear as he gave her butt a little smack. Maxine just smiled at the thought of Charlie licking her to an orgasm.

“Morning ladies.” He said as he walked by.

Maxine didn’t even bother to cover her exposed tit, as she looked lovingly at her husband. Finally she acknowledged her friends.

“Hey neighbors.”

“Ok you’re coming with us. We are putting an end to this now.” Deb said as she grabbed Maxine’s arm.

Maxine pulled away, causing her exposed tit to bounce up and down. “No way, I’m starting to enjoy this game and my sex life is amazing now. You two can do what you want, but I am staying here and at 9 am I’m going to find out what kind of fun I get to have today.”

“Fine, but a fucking slut, see if I care.” Deb shouted.

“Look who’s talking.” Maxine responded pointed to Deb’s revealing cleavage and nipples that were pressing up against the material of her blouse.

Deb turned in anger and dragged Jen back to their side of the street and to Stan’s door. As they got there the door opened and two women stepped out. One of the women Deb recognized as Laurie, a friend from her church and the other as Laurie’s son’s girlfriend, Tiffany. The two had their arms around each other and were kissing. Tiffany was cupping one of Laurie’s breasts, which were in plain sight, since her denim top was unbuttoned. Laurie was groping Tiffany’s ass under her short cheerleader skirt.

“Laurie?” Deb exclaimed.

“Oh, hi Deb. Love to stay and talk, but we have to go home and practice?”

“Practice?” Jen asked

“Stan said that if we got better at threesomes, he would fuck us in the ass on Friday. We need to find some men.” Tiffany responded.

“Yes and this one needs some work on her pussy licking.” Laurie said as she ran her finger over Tiffany’s lips.

“I promise to work really hard.” Tiffany said as she flicked her tongue over Laurie’s finger. The two walked off and got into Laurie’s car.

Deb shook off the odd encounter and went inside the house with Jen. Stan came down the stairs in nothing but a towel.

“Ladies, this is an unexpected surprise.” He looked at his watch. “Shouldn’t you both be at home on your computers? Choices come up in 20 minutes.”

“You have to put an end to this now!” Deb demanded.

“Really? I do, do I? Why is that exactly?”

“Because this is sick and wrong.”

“So?”

“So, stop this now.” Jen stood quietly the whole time.

“I like you Deb, you have spunk, but you’re also a fucking bitch. Your punishment for this insubordination is that from now on, Maxine will get first choice every day. Now if you both turn around and leave without another word, there will be no further punishment.”

Jen left right away. Deb stared at him defiantly for a few seconds then turned around and left.

“See ya soon.” Stan yelled as he laughed.

Once outside his house, Jen faced Deb. “Nice going Deb, any other great ideas? Just keep me out of your plans from now on. I just want to finish his sick game and get on with my life.” Jen turned away from Deb and went home to check her computer.

Once 9 am came she logged into the site.

At the top of the page there was a note “Maxine gets first choice from now on”

Choices 1. Go to Stan’s and stand in the bay window facing the street. Strip naked and rub lotion on your entire body. Then play with yourself for 1 hr. – done by noon 2. Strip naked, cover yourself in lotion and suntan in your yard for 1 hr. You must not cover your tits, ass or pussy with your hands or anything else, unless you are using them to masturbate or apply more lotion. You are to spend equal time on your back and stomach – done by 1 pm 3. Be at Stan at 2 pm. Watch while he fucks his guest and then clean up all his sperm when he is done. – Done by 3 pm 4. Post a video of you seductively fucking yourself with a dildo. The video has to be at least 15 min long. Done by 11 am

Consequence

You will go to your children’s school and find 5 boys to gang bang you on school property and at least two of them have to fuck you in the ass.

Maxine looked at the note at the top and didn’t know why she was getting the special treatment, but she wasn’t going to argue. She picked up the phone and called Jen.

“Hey do you know why I get first pick?”

“It’s our punishment for confronting him this morning. That’s the last time I listen to Deb.”

“I knew it was a bad idea. How about I tell you when I am going to chose so you can get the jump on her and pick second.”

“That would be great. I would owe you huge.”

“Let me look them over.” She read the list carefully. Being naked in her yard or Stan’s window was out of the question and the idea of cleaning up after him was not great, so that left the fourth option. She did not have a dildo, but had plenty of time to get one.

“I’m picking 4. Are you ready?”

“I guess I will take 2.”

“Ok, I’m clicking it now.” As soon as “Chosen by Maxine” Jen found she was able to pick and did. “Chosen by Jen” showed up next to the second choice.

“Thanks Max. I owe you one.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll find a way for you to pay me back.” She said, only half joking.

Over at Deb’s, she was stunned by the sudden lack of choices. Jen must have had her finger on the mouse waiting for Maxine to choose. She studied her remaining choices and picked 3. It did not involve her having to get naked or even touch him. Plus it only said to clean up, not that she had to use her mouth or anything, which is what she assumed he intended, but she was going to bring a wash cloth. She did not like the idea of touching a woman, especially one that he was going to fuck, but this was the lesser of two evils.

Maxine was getting ready to go to the local adult toy store, when she thought that maybe one of her daughters might have one. She was right. In the back of Sonya’s top drawer was a big, green dildo. Maxine pulled it out. She was shocked at the size. It was at least 3″ around, 24″ long and rubbery. Then she realized that it had a penis head on both ends. It puzzled her for a minute then she realized that it was intended to be used with another woman. Could Sonya be gay? Maybe she was just experimenting with a friend. Well she would have to worry about that later, right now she wanted to try this toy.

She went to her room, grabbed the video camera and mounted it on the tri-pod making sure it was pointed at the bed. She lit some candles and got some body lotion ready. If she was going to do this, she planned on doing it right. She centered the camera and hit the record button. She climbed on the bed and faced it. She looked right at it and started to massage her boobs.

That’s when she noticed the red light was not on. She jumped out of bed and checked the camera. After 10 minutes of playing around with it, she realized it was not working and she could not fix it. She started to panic. It was almost 10 and she didn’t know if she had time to run to the store and buy another camera, learn to use it and be back in time.

Almost hysterical, she pictured herself getting gang banged by 5 boys; her daughters watching their mother degrade herself in front of all their friends. This would ruin her.

Then an idea hit her. She picked up the phone and called Jen.

“Jen I need your help!” she shouted into the phone.

“What is it?”

“My video camera is broken. I need to borrow yours right away please.”

“Sure, no problem. I’ll be right over.”

“Oh thank you.” She hung up the phone. A few minutes later Jen walked into her house. She was wearing the same lime green bikini as before and her skin was glistening from lotion she had put on. She was also holding a video camera.

“Oh thank you.”

“No problem. I was just about to do my task, but I have lots of time. Trish is out all day, so as long as I am out there by 12 I’m ok. Now let me show you how to use this.”

“Oh Jen, I can’t afford to have anything go wrong. Could you set it up please?”

Jen followed her to the bedroom. Maxine got on the bed and waited for Jen to get the camera ready. Just as Jen was about to hit the record button she told Maxine “You know, maybe I should just wait around and make sure it works and then help you upload it. It can be a little tricky.”

“I don’t know, I feel a little funny doing this in front of you.”

“Don’t be silly, I’m going to see the video anyways.”

She thought about it for a second “That’s true, I guess. Thank you so much.”

Maxine then pulled out the dildo from under the covers.

“Holy fuck. Is that yours?”

“No, I found it in Sonya’s room. I think she might be gay.”

“Either that, or she really knows how to have fun.” They both laughed at that. “Ok, so are you ready?”

Maxine took a deep breath and nodded. Jen hit the record button and Maxine saw the light come on.

First she slowly peeled off her clothes until she was naked. By the time her hands started playing with her large breasts, she had lost all inhibitions about Jen watching her. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the feeling of her hands on her body. She grabbed the lotion and poured a generous amount on her chest. She spent the next 5 minutes rubbing the lotion into her chest and stomach. Then she grabbed the large dildo and passed it over her tits and used it to play with her nipples.

The dildo then found its way into her cleavage. She was using her arms to press her tits together and running the dildo in and out of her tits. She even licked the end when it poked out. Her pussy was now on fire and in desperate need of a cock. She lowered the dildo to her crotch and rubbed it along her lips. She eventually worked it into her pussy and her first orgasm hit then. She was ramming the dildo in and out and screaming in pleasure. To her own surprise, while fucking herself with the dildo, she brought the other end to her mouth. The erotic act was bringing her pleasure, but the rubber dildo had no taste. It was not nearly as pleasant as the blow job she had given Charlie this morning. That’s when she had a nasty thought. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and rotated it. Now the end facing her mouth was coated with her juices. She inserted into her mouth and sucked it hard. This was the first time in her life that she had tasted her own juices. The combination of tasting herself, fucking herself and acting like a whore triggered her second orgasm.

Not quite done yet, she rolled over on all fours and stuck her plump ass out to the camera. Then reached between her legs and fucked herself again with the dildo. She turned her head to the side to face the camera. One of her tits was in the shot now. She used her free hand to bring its nipple to her mouth. It took a little longer, but she did have third orgasm. When it hit she fell over.

Now she was lying on her side, sliding the well used dildo between her tits and licking it clean. She looked up and noticed Jen, who was staring intently at her with her mouth open.

Jen was amazed at how sexy her friend looked and how much she wanted to join her on the bed. Jen stopped the camera.

“Was that at least 15 minutes?”

“Are you kidding it’s been 30.”

“Wow, I guess time really flies. Was it ok?”

“It was fantastic. Hottest thing I have ever seen. I think I was jealous.” She said half joking. “Let’s get it posted.”

Jen plugged the camera into the computer and posted the video. Maxine, still naked, was standing behind Jen. As soon the task was complete, Jen turned around to say something, but Maxine’s reward hit. She screamed out in pleasure and grabbed Jen for support. She ended up squishing Jen’s head into her chest. Jen found herself with a face full of Maxine’s tits. Surprisingly, she found it rather pleasant and it was all she could do to stop herself from sucking on her friends nipples.

When Maxine was recovered Jen spoke to her.

“I can see why Charlie likes your tits so much. They’re really soft.”

“Sorry about that. Those rewards are killers.”

“Trust me, I know. Speaking of which, I have to go home and do my task. Why don’t you come with me?”

“Are you sure?”

“Why not, I’ve already seen you naked and then some, it’s no big deal, plus it will help pass the time.”

“Ok, plus it will give me a chance to wear my new bathing suit.” She reached into her drawer and pulled out a two piece suit and put it on. It was red and not nearly are revealing as Jen’s, but still much more than Maxine would have worn in the past.

“That is really sexy. I love it.”

“Really, I can’t believe I even bought it. Let me just clean up here a bit.” She straightened up the bedroom quickly. Just as she was about to leave she noticed the dildo sitting on the bed.

“Crap, forgot about that.” She said as she pointed at it.

“Just put it back.”

“I have to clean it first. Can’t have Sonya being suspicious.”

“Well we have to run. Bring it with us and we will clean it at my place when I am done.” Maxine stuck it in her bag.

They left the house and went to Jen’s. Once inside, Jen stripped out of her suit and applied more lotion. Maxine found herself admiring her friend’s near perfect body. She had never been attracted to women before, but watching Jen apply lotion to her flawless skin, seeing her hands run over her firm breast and tight ass, was stirring up feelings she did not know she had.

When Jen was done she turned and looked Maxine over. Then she handed her the bottle. Maxine began to apply it to her exposed skin.

“You know, Charlie would probably like to see you with an all over tan. It’s just the two of us out there and if Trish came home we could justify it by saying we felt a little crazy.”

“I don’t know. I feel fat compared to you and both of us naked would just emphasis that more to me.”

“Are you crazy? You have a sexy body. Hank is always commenting on how he would love to see your tits.”

“Really?”

“Yes really. God he would be in heaven if he came home early. Tell you what, you lose the suit and I will make us a pitcher of margaritas. That will help you loosen up.”

“Fine.” answered Maxine as she reached behind and undid her top. She slipped off her bottoms and applied a generous amount of lotion to her boobs and ass. Jen smiled at her as she gave her a once over.

“Much better. Come on, time to get this done.” Jen said as she walked outside. Both ladies were wearing nothing but high heels.

Jen sat in a lounge chair and Maxine took the one next to her. She poured them each a drink and they toasted. They started by lying on their stomachs. The ladies chatted about how great sex has been with there husbands the last couple of nights. After 10 minutes, Jen and Maxine rolled over onto their backs.

They were on their backs again. It had been about 30 minutes. They were both getting turned on, talking about the sex they had been having. Jen even admitted how much sucking off the strangers had turned her on. That’s when Stan came in the yard, holding a video camera. Maxine’s hands jumped to cover her tits and she crossed her legs to cover her bare pussy. She was regretting not bringing out her suite or a towel. Jen was about to use her hands to cover herself, when she remembered the rules.

“I figured you would do something sick like this.” Jen said to him.

“Just doing a little nature watching.”

“Fine get your eye full, you sick fuck.” Jen found that she was not as mad as she should have been.

“Maxine, I just watched a video of you naked fucking yourself with a dildo, do you really think it matters if I see them now.”

“That doesn’t mean you get to see me naked any time you want.” She kept herself covered but for some reason did not leave.

“That’s fine, I’m here for Jen anyways.” He pointed the camera at Jen.

“Whatever, I’m not letting you get to me.” She turned over and gave him a view of her glistening ass.

“Now that’s a really nice ass. I mean top notch.” He pointed the camera right at her ass.

Jen tried her best to ignore his comments for the next 10 minutes, but found herself proud that he was enjoying the sight of her ass. She even raised her ass a bit, just to present it a little better.

“Oh that’s much better. God, I might just blow my load all over this ass.” Stan started rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Maxine couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. She looked down at her boobs and let her hands drop to the side. Stan still ignored her.

“Look at that pussy. It’s so wet and juicy. Man, it looks like it would just swallow up my cock.”

“You’re sick.” Jen said, trying to sound angry.

“Ah, Jen, don’t be mad. You just have a great looking pussy.”

She managed to ignore him for a few more minutes. Then she rolled back over. He smiled at her as she faced him. The camera pointing right at her exposed tits.

“Enjoying yourself?” she said as she raised her left knee and put her hands behind her head. She knew this made her look very sexy and the bulge in his pants told her she was right.

“I have to say yes. And by the look of that wet pussy, I would say so are you.”

Jen knew he was right and she parted her legs just a bit.

Maxine was getting even more jealous. She grabbed the bottle of lotion and poured some on her hands. Then let a little dribble on her boobs.

“Oops.” She said loud enough for him to hear. Once he was looking she started to rub the lotion into her breasts. She did this slowly and paid special attention to her nipples.

Stan turned the camera on Maxine, “Well, that’s a show worth taping.”

Maxine didn’t know why, but that made her happy. She continued to make a show of playing with her tits taking all her time rubbing the lotion in.

Her pussy was pulsing from the attention Stan was giving her. She wanted to move her hands to her pussy but she was afraid that Stan was only interested in her tits, so she did not want to risk it.

Jen found herself angry at Maxine for taking her attention. She had no idea why, but she wanted the camera back on her.

“Well I guess I need more too.” She said as she grabbed the lotion. She spent little time on her boobs, knowing she couldn’t compete with her busty friend, so her hands quickly went down her stomach to her pussy. She spread her legs and rubbed the inside of her thighs as she parted her legs.

“That’s better Jen.” Stan said as he turned the camera back on her. In no time, she had three fingers into her pussy and forgot where she was and who was there. All she cared about was her building orgasm and that Stan kept the camera on her.

Maxine, wanting to outdo Jen, dropped one hand to her pussy and the other lifted her tit to her mouth. She moaned loudly as she pleasured herself.

Stan stood back to get both ladies in the shot and watched as the friends kept trying to outdo each other. Neither was aware of the passing time. Jen was now on all fours, with her head facing back to the camera as she wiggled her ass and fingered her pussy. The hour ended and she collapsed on the chair as she came. She screamed so loud that Maxine stopped what she was doing and watched her friend convulse. When she was done, Jen was lying on the chair with her face down and ass in the air.

Stan laughed as he turned off the camera and walked out of the yard.

Both ladies looked at him with a mixture of hate and regret.

Jen became aware of her surroundings again “Maybe we should head inside.”

“Maybe you’re right.”

“I can’t believe I lost control like that.” Maxine said. “I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t worry. I did the same thing. I was actually jealous when he was looking at you.”

“Me too.”

“I swear all these orgasms are making me crazy.”

“I know what you mean. I came three times an hour ago and once this morning and there I was, close to another orgasm.”

“You didn’t cum out there.”

“No, I stopped just before. Yours was so intense. It distracted me.”

“Poor baby.” Jen looked down at Maxine’s purse. She reached in and pulled out the dildo.

“You can finish now, before we clean this, if you want.”

Maxine knew she shouldn’t but at this point she had lost the will to fight “If you don’t mind. I’m sure it won’t take long.”

She sat on the couch and spread her legs. She inserted one end of the large dildo into her wet pussy and used her free hand on her left tit.

“Oh God, that feels so good.”

Jen stood and watched her for a few minutes. Quickly, she felt her own urges building. Although masturbating was fun, that dildo seemed even more fun.

Maxine was so distracted with her own activities she didn’t even notice when Jen approached her and took hold of the unused end of the dildo.

Jen took it and was rubbing it between her legs. Maxine opened her eyes and saw what Jen was doing.

“You know, there is plenty of room for both of us to use this thing. Why don’t you lie on the other side of the couch?”

Jen eased herself on the couch. She spread her legs on either side of Maxine and rested them on her knees. She took the end of the dildo and inserted it into herself.

Both were now blissfully fucking the dildo. It only took them a moment to get into sync. Instead of closing their eyes, they found themselves looking at the other. Both were using their spare hand to tickle their clit.

Then, almost as if on cue, both ladies sat up and faced each other. As their orgasms approached, their faces met. They were staring into each other’s eyes. They adjusted their rhythm and started fucking themselves on the dildo as it stayed in place on its own. Then they got a little closer. Maxine’s big tits were now touching Jen’s smaller, firm tits. This only prompted them to get closer. That’s when they gave in and kissed.

With two free hands, they were able to explore each other’s body. Neither had ever been with a woman before and feeling the soft curves of a woman’s body was exciting for both. Jen was obsessing on Maxine’s boobs and Maxine in turn found herself reaching for Jen’s ass.

This continued for 10 minutes until both reached for the other’s clit at the same time. As they started to rub them, both exploded in an orgasm. They kissed harder and mashed their tits together. When the orgasm faded, Jen pulled the dildo out of both of them and dropped it on the ground. Maxine fell onto her back and Jen lay on top of her. She was caressing her friend’s large breast, while her ass was being rubbed.

“That was interesting.” Jen finally spoke.

“That’s what I was thinking. What does it mean?”

Jen pointed at the dildo “For starters, it means we need to get one of those.”

They both laughed at that. They cuddled for another 20 minutes. They both put their bikinis back on. They kissed one more time and Maxine went home to change.

They were going shopping.

Deb waited until 5 minutes to 2 and then left her house. She got to Stan’s door just as he was letting a blond woman in. Deb recognized her as the real estate agent. She was wearing a nice, red skirt suit with 4“ red heels. Deb could also tell that she was not wearing a blouse under her jacket, nor was she wearing a bra.

Deb was carrying a small bucket with soapy water and a cloth. She was going to complete the task to the letter. She would watch him fuck this slut and then use the cloth to clean her up, job done.

“Awe Deb, I was hoping you would be a little more creative in your cleaning method.”

“The task didn’t specify how I was to clean her up.”

“You’re right. Come on in.”

She followed them into the living room.

“So Tory, did you do what I asked?”

“Yes sir, I did.”

“With whom?”

“First I did my boss, he was easy to convince. Then I asked the 18 year old boy next door to help me with something in the house and from there it was pretty easy. The third one was an ex boyfriend. He agreed but insisted on fucking me as well. For the last one, I was desperate to find someone that wouldn’t let it get back to my husband, so I picked up a stranger in a bar yesterday afternoon and took him to a motel room. He also insisted on fucking me. I hope I did ok.”

“Just fine. Let’s start with a blow job, my little slut.”

Deb watched as Tory quickly got naked and dropped to her knees. She pulled out Stan’s cock and Deb was immediately impressed. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. As soon as Tory’s mouth went over the head, Deb felt jealous. Her nipples were pressing against her blouse and she could feel her pussy getting wet. She managed to sit in a chair and not play with herself but that took all of her concentration. She was even tempted to suck on Tory’s tits when she was lying on her back and Stan was licking her pussy.

Stan was impressed at how Deb was resisting joining them. It had been 40 minutes and Tory had already cum 4 times. He had expected Deb to be begging for his cock by now. He could have just made her do it, but he wanted to break her. Maybe tomorrow. He would give Deb this small victory.

He pulled out his cock and shot his load all over Tory’s pussy and tits. Then he sat back down beside her.

Tory did not move, she was exhausted. Deb was still sitting and watching.

“Uh, Deb, don’t you have a job to do.”

She shook her head, as if coming out of a trance. “Oh yeah.”

She pulled out the cloth from the bucket and carefully cleaned Tory’s cum soaked body. She did however give her tits a little extra attention.

Then she noticed that Stan’s cock had some cum on it. She used the cloth to clean it up. She wanted to just quickly clean it, but found herself stroking his cock and it was getting hard again. She so desperately wanted to have it inside her.

Just as she was about to regain her composure, her reward hit her. She fell forward, landing in Stan’s lap. The bucket of soapy water spilt all over her top. Her big tits squished into his hardening cock. He hand flew to her pussy and she lost herself in her orgasm. When she came around, Stan’s now hard cock, was between her wet tits and only a couple of inches from her mouth.

Her lips parted to accept his cock.

Stan stopped her “You have to beg to suck my cock bitch.”

She looked at him and quickly got up and ran out of the house.

“Aren’t you going to say goodbye?” Stan yelled at her, laughing.

“Well I need to get rid of this.” He said to Tory. “Roll over, I’m going to fuck you in the ass.”

Tory never even thought about denying him.

Maxine and Jen went to a local adult store to find some toys. They ended up getting a matching double dildo, a couple of vibrators, massage oils and a strap on dildo.

When they got back to Maxine’s house they saw Deb running from Stan’s. They had intended to go inside and use the new toys, but the twins were home and Jen could tell that her daughter was also home.

“I guess we’ll have to get together tomorrow.” Maxine said.

“Guess so. “

They exchanged a quick kiss and got out of the car.

When Deb got home she ran upstairs, she needed a shower. She heard noises from her son’s room. They sounded like the ones from the other night. She knew she should just let it be, but she had to see. She quietly opened his door and again saw him stroking his large cock. The porn was different. It looked like an amateur video. There was an older couple fucking on the bed. The background looked familiar.

Her hand clasped over her mouth when she realized that it was her and Corey. Simon must have had secretly taped them. At that moment, she was riding Corey Reverse Cowgirl and playing with her tits and sucking on her nipples while Corey was slapping her ass.

On the video she came and so did Simon. Then Simon fast forwarded the video. Now it was of her sleeping on the bed next to her husband. He was zooming the camera in on her pussy and then her tits. Then she saw his hand reach out and gently brush her breasts. She saw herself moan in her sleep. Then his hard cock came into the picture and held it in front of her mouth. That’s when his courage ran out and he left the room. She closed the door and ran back to her room and quietly closed the door. How could her son do that to her?

She stayed in her room until Corey came home. She intended on telling him and dealing with this but when she saw him tension of the day hit her. At that moment, all her worries were replaced but her need to have him to fuck her.

…and that he did; five times before the morning. This time they made sure to close the door.

She decided not deal with Simon yet. She would wait until after this fucking game.

Jen and Maxine both had wild nights with their husbands, but both found their thoughts drifting to each other and Stan. Maxine actually had to stuff her tit in her mouth to prevent herself from yelling Jen’s name while Charlie was licking her pussy.