The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situation. Don’t read any further if you object. (You should leave this site now that I think about it.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

* * *

Chipheads

Chapter 3: Gloria

Jonathan Straton paced around the plushly appointed office. His companion, Timothy Lader watched. Jonathan was a tall powerful man standing six foot two with broad shoulders and a flat stomach. Twenty years of run Straton Industries had left him with little hair. The hair that remained was pure white. Steel grey eyes flashed around, his face a study in controlled rage.

“Damn it, where is the woman?", he demanded.

“Proving her power I assume,” Timothy replied.

Jonathan glared at the man. Five foot nine with a slight build, his VP in charge of operations was sprawled across a barely padded chair. How his brown eyes and urchin like face could betray no anger or frustration.

“She’s proving what a bitch she can be.”

Timothy only shrugged. “Have you considered my suggestions?”

Jonathan stopped his pacing. “I don’t like them. Either of them. They smack of dishonor and cowardice.”

“Jon, over the past five years Gloria Miller and her daughters have chased nearly a hundred highly trained and skilled technicians. Male technicians. We would be crazy not to snap them up.”

“We can’t Tim. They are all covered by not disclosure contracts. Even if they were willing to break them, Greater Atlantic would sue us blind.”

“That’s where the second suggestion comes in.”

“I like it even less than I believe it.”

“The information is good, Jon. I promise.”

“I don’t rape women, Tim. I don’t.”

“Even though she’s raping our . . . your company. We know she’s forcing people to drop us as suppliers, and she cost us the military contract.”

“We can’t prove it.”

“But we do know it. In six months she can buy out Straton Industries and there will be nothing we can do about it. Then.”

“I’m telling you I don’t . . .”

Jonathan was interrupted by the office door opening and Gloria Miller walking in. Five foot seven with her blonde hair cut in a severe style. Amber eyes nestled in a face that had long forgotten how to smile. Nearing forty-five, her tight, well proportioned body could get a rise out of nearly any man.

“Hello, gentleman,” she said with false cheer. “I am so sorry to keep you waiting, but an urgent matter came up that required my immediate attention.”

“Of course,” Jon replied with equally false acceptance.

“Now what can I do for you Mr. Straton, Mr. Lader?”

“You can call you dogs off of our company,” interjected Tim.

“Tim,” began Jon.

“And why would I do that?”

“You’re admitting it?", Tim asked in wonder.

“There’s no reason for me not to. Who’s going to believe you if you told anyone?”

“We could be recording this.”

“I doubt that. Jonathan here is to uptight and moral for such an underhanded maneuver.”

“Gloria,” Jon replied, “I’m here, asking you, as a personal favor, to let my company be.”

“No.”

“Gloria, I will defend my company if you force me to.”

“With what? You’ve had three bad quarters in a row. The government has removed your company from its list of authorized vendors. Your suppliers have deserted you. In a few more months you want have the cash reserve to fight off my takeover.”

“Why?”

“Because I want your company.”

“That much is obvious, even to me. What I want to know is why you want my company?”

“Because it will be a useful addition to my little empire.”

“Bullshit, Gloria. There’s too much overlap in our businesses for it to be profitable. Not to mention what all the favors you must be calling in are adding to the cost. There’s another reason.”

“Because I want it, then.”

“I know you better than that, Gloria.”

“You did, before you left me.”

Jon sighed heavily. “That’s it then. You’re destroying my company to get to me. I should have known, Gloria. If you can’t control, you destroy it. That’s why I left. I wasn’t going to let you control or destroy me.”

“It would seem that you are only half right, Jonathan.”

“Perhaps you should be taught what it is like to be controlled, Gloria.”

“Better men than you have tried.”

“They didn’t have what I have, Gloria.”

“Anger, wrath, moral justification?”

“No, Gloria, roman’s fall.”

Gloria shuddered as a wave of dizziness swept through her. “What happened?", she asked when she could see straight again.

“You’ve left me no choice, Gloria. I’m going to be hiring all those men you have fired or driven away. It’s going to take some time, but I will make my company strong again, strong enough to buy you out.”

“And I’ll sue you. Your company will be mine even sooner.”

“No you won’t,” Tim countered, “or some very candid photos of you will be seen by everyone.”

“What photos? There are no photos.”

“Not yet. Now stand up and come around the desk.”

Gloria gawked as her body moved without her commands. You was filled with a sudden dread seeing Tim pull a camera from his bag.

“Take off your clothes, Gloria. It’s been too long since I’ve seen your body.”

“Please stop,” Gloria begged as her clothing began to fall to the floor.

Both men undressed. Both of them were already semi-hard.

“Have her suck you a little. I’ll get pictures.”

“You hear that, you little slut, crawl over here and suck me.”

Already humiliated Gloria crawled over and took his dick into her mouth. She worked it slowly and carefully. It grew and hardened in her mouth. Then she found herself swallowing it. Jon groaned as she bobbed her head up and down. His hands gripped her head forcing more and more speed from her. Gloria felt her own blood race, her pussy begin to drip, her breath quicken. With a sudden lunge she felt him cum in her throat.

“Did you get all that?", he asked Tim.

“Sure did.”

“Then give me the camera. You have some fun while I recover.

“Against the wall, bitch,” Tim ordered her.

Helplessly Gloria turned to face the wall. Tim pushed her head and torso against the wall as he pulled her hips away from it, spreading her legs.

“I can’t tell you how much this excites me,” he whispered into her ear.

She moaned as his dick slipped effortlessly into her sopping wet pussy.

His hands came around her, playing across her breast. He began to nibble on the back of her neck. Her hips began to gyrate, and with a stifled cry she came. Her quivering pussy was to much for Tim who grunt with his own climax.

“Damn but she’s good,” Tim exclaimed as her sat down.

“Are you down?", Gloria asked in a small voice, held against the wall by forces she didn’t understand.

Jon replied, “Oh, I have all the pictures I need, but there’s one more thing to do. I want you on your hands and knees in the middle of the floor.”

“What’s next?", Tim questioned.

“Two things she wouldn’t do when we dated, suck my dick or take it in the ass. I’ve taken care of one, now I’m going to take care of the other.”

Tim smiled as he joined Jon around the helpless woman. “Mind if I use the other end?”

“Be my guest.”

Positioned at opposite ends of the Gloria, they both worked their way into her holes. Jon was hard from watching Tim. Tim soon hardened in Gloria’s mouth. The two worked out a rhythm that moved her between them. Tim pinched and pulled at her nipples while Jon spanked her lightly.

“I just realized what we were missing,” Jon exclaimed.

To Gloria, he said, “Cum bitch, and keeping cumming until I say you can stop.

Gloria began to twitch between them as orgasm after orgasm washed through her body. Her body jerk and quivered adding to the already powerful sensations the men were feeling, It pushed them both over the edge and they came, pumping their seed deep into the woman between them.

Afterwards they cleaned up and got dressed. With Gloria clothed and sitting at her desk Jon remarked. You won’t remember this, Gloria, but we still have the pictures. They’ll come as a bit of a surprise for you, but they’ll keep you off my back long enough for me to get my company back on it’s feet.

“Reset.”

* * *

Master E. at