The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains mind control sex. If you object to this do not read any further. (I just wonder why you are even here if you don’t.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

* * *

Chipheads

Chapter 1: Andrea

Andrea Miller walked down the corridor of Greater Atlantic Data Systems headquarters as if she owned the whole building. She nearly did. Her mother was CEO and President of the company and her youngest daughter had a free hand. It didn’t hurt that Andrea had finished top of her class at business school. She wore a navy blue suit with a severe cut that accentuated her five foot five frame. Her determined look though kept people at arms length, as it was intended. She opened a door and walked into the room beyond.

The room was small. Along one wall were cabinets, above and below a counter a waist height. One end of the counter was set up as a desk. In the center of the room was a cushioned examining table. The woman at the desk looked up. She was five foot seven with long blonde hair cascading down her back, something Andrea didn’t care for. The woman also had large breasts, a rounded ass, and brown eyes that flashed with intelligence. The last was the only reason she had her job.

“Good morning, Doctor Julian,” she said repressively.

Jill Julian replied pleasantly, “Good morning, Ms Miller. How are you today?”

“Very busy,” Andrea snapped, laying down on the table. “Will this take long?”

Jill answered, “No, Ma’am. The new chip is right here. Programming brought it up this morning and I have verified all the code.”

“Excellent,” she remarked, laying on her stomach, “I have a meeting with the reps Zeno Microchips at noon and I need to review the research.”

“Of course, Ma’am,” Jill responded, moving her chair to Andrea’s head. Searching through Andrea’s hair she found what she was looking for. With a slight tug she lifted the false skin away revealing a socket, occupied by a simple, nondescript chip. Using a special toll Jill pulled out the chip and placed it on the tray to her right. Then using the same tool she lifted the new chip out of its tray and placed it in the socket. Replacing the false skin she helped Andrea roll over. “How’s that?", she asked.

Andrea clutched her head as the world seemed to roll around. “I think there’s a problem,” she said questioningly.

Jill got out of her chair and stood over Andrea. “Oh, I don’t think there’s any problem. Your just adjusting to the new program.”

“New program?", Andrea asked, looking up in confusion.

“Yes,” Jill explained, as she removed her lab coat, “Those new ZRX3300 chips have an incredible amount of memory. Even with the added functions you requested there was still more than enough for the control program.”

“What are you talking about,” Andrea demanded. She was starting to get scared, she wanted to push the doctor away, stop her from undressing her, but her arms refused move.

“Do you know how many handsome, good looking, and no doubt well hung men work in this company. And thanks to you, your sister, and especially you mother, not one of them will ask any of us women out. You have them so scared of being fired for sexual harassment they won’t even accept a date from us. Some of us finally got tired of it and have decided to get revenge.”

“You’ll never get away with this,” Andrea shot back, but fear had stolen her confidence.

Jill only smiled. She had stripped the uptight bitch and opened her legs. Now she began to suck on her pussy. Andrea blushed in embarrassment as her body quickly responded to the treatment. She thought she would die when she felt her climax tear through her. Jill stood up and watched as the blush spread down Andrea’s cheeks and across her torso.

“Get dressed,” Jill commanded.

Mutely Andrea did as she was told. Once she had all her clothes on she glared at Jill. “I’m going right to the police and turning you in. Your finished.”

Jill only smiled confidently and said, “Reset.”

Andrea headed for her office after the meeting with Zeno Microchips. They had tried to wrangle more money out of her claiming that the new requirements would be difficult and expensive to fulfill. They had changed their tune quickly though when she threaten to look for a company more capable of doing the job. Such a company would, of course, get all Great Atlantic’s business. Zeno stood to loss too much money if that happened. If it wasn’t for the fact she couldn’t remember much of getting her new chip installed, it would have been a perfect day. Still, something kept her from worrying about the missing time.

Her smile turned to a frown as she saw Ralph Finster approach. She had just killed his project the day before and she was sure he wanted to complain, loudly.

“Miss Miller, we need to talk,” Ralph said with out preamble.

Andrea replied, “No we don’t, Mr Finster.”

“You can’t just cancel my project,” he continued, following her towards her office.

“It would seem that I can.”

“Damn it, woman, you’re only doing this because I asked you out.”

Andrea spun on him. Her expression was so outraged that he took a step back. In a carefully controlled voice she said, “We will continue this conversation in my office.”

Once inside Andrea stalked to her desk. Bracing her hands on it she replied, “You should be careful of the accusation you make in public, they can get you in trouble. Your project was canceled because you were wasting the companies money. And in the future you will remember to call me Miss Miller, or you will be looking for a new job.”

“Bullshit,” Ralph responded. “I told you that the project was nearing a break though just before I asked you out. Two days later the project was canceled. The truth is that you, and your family, think you are so much better than everyone else. Even worse than that is the fact that you have had all my notes confiscated. It will take me years to reproduce the results without those notes and no company will buy into the project without results.”

“Really, Mr Finster,” Andrea remarked disdainfully, “you should review your employment contract. Even if you had the notes, all your work belongs to Greater Atlantic, you can’t take the project anywhere.”

“If you don’t think the project will succeed why don’t you let me take it to someone else?”

“It’s the principle, Mr Finster.”

“The principle, huh? Rosebud’s revenge,” Ralph finished.

Andrea steadied herself as a wave of disorientation swept over her. When it passed she remembered what had happened that morning. She looked up at Ralph in horror, knowing what was coming.

Ralph favored her with a cold smile. “Come around the desk and strip for me, Andrea. Once you strip I want you to spread your legs, lace your fingers behind your head, and push your elbows back.”

Glaring at him the whole time, Andrea did as she was ordered. “Touch me and I’ll scream.”

“Hardly. Part of the program doesn’t allow you to yell or draw attention in anyway,” he explained as he began to caress her.

Andrea looked away trying to ignore what was happening. Her body betrayed her again, quicky warming to Ralph’s attention. She felt her juices flowing, her breath quicken. When he pushed her down, she fell to her knees gracefully. Her eyes came to rest on the bulge in his pants.

“Open it,” he ordered.

She undid his belt, unzipped his trousers, and let them fall to the floor. Then she pulled his dick from his underwear. It sprang to attention before her.

“Now start sucking.”

Andrea had always found oral sex disgusting. Something in the new chip guided her though. As soon as the tip passed her teeth she closed her lips and began to slowly suck on it. She ran her tongue gently over the length Ralph pushed it deep into her throat. One hand rested on the back of her head and the other dropped to her breast. Gentle caresses soon turned to rough and painful pinching and pulling. The pain excited her and the thrill of what she was doing was too much for her to take. Only Ralph’s hold on her kept her from collapsing to the floor.

When he pulled her back she gazed up vacantly and saw his depraved smile. Grabbing her shoulders her roughly pulled her to her feet and manhandled her over to the desk. He threw he down on the desk, rolling her onto her back. He yanked her closer, placing her hips on the very edge of the desk. He drew up her legs forcing them to he chest, folding her in half. He leered down at her one more time, then plowed into her pussy. He filled her so suddenly and so fully that she came again.

When she came back down to earth Ralph was still fucking into her. Andrea couldn’t even come down all the way, Ralph’s actions wouldn’t allow it.

“This time,” he grunted, “You don’t come until I do.”

Andrea could only moan in frustration. Ralph took full advantage of her state moving with a studied slowness. Pinching and pulling her nipples. She felt such a sexual haze fogging her vision that she didn’t notice the man’s quickening pace, or his grunts of effort. Suddenly he lunged into her, his legs quaking, and collapsed onto her. Andrea felt his seed shooting into her, and that lite her own fireworks. Only the programming kept her from screeching.

After a moment Ralph leverage himself off of Andrea. Pulling on his pants he said, “Get dressed, and sit down in your chair”

After she was seated he went to the door to her office, turned and said, “Reset.”

Andrea was walking down the hallway on her way to talk to her mother when she heard a voice call out her name. She turned, smiling. “Hello, Catherine,” she greeted her older sister.

“Andrea, how is your day going?”

Andrea took a moment to respond, “Fine. The Zeno Microchips meeting went as we expected. Yours?”

“Fine. I’m actually here for my upgrade.”

“Upgrade?", she asked confused.

“Yes, Ms Miller,” Doctor Julian replied, appearing in the door, “Programming just sent me your sisters chip, I’m going to install it now.”

“Bye,” Catherine waved as she disappeared into the lab leaving Andrea to stand there and wonder at the sense of dread that engulfed her.

* * *

Master E. at